eSSETS

Cloud-based facility & asset management software

eSSETS Reviews

I work in Essets daily, it's people friendly and easy to learn.

Pros

It makes my work flow so much easier. It keeps up with our hour/mileage on all our heavy and service trucks. Tell us when PM is due on each equipment. I put in work orders for our Mechanics and Maintenance department. It also tell you how long a work order is open . Easy to pull when I need to know how many times a equipment was worked on. We've been with Essets for a little over two years and we are very pleased with this program and customer support.

Cons

I just wish when we retire a equipment or a service truck it would red out the letters so it is easier to spot what has been retired vs. what is still active when I look up stuff in the Things menu. One more suggestion would be we used to be able to see photos of our Heavy equipment and service trucks in the things menu. Now we have to click on the photo icon, I like the old way better. I'm in and out of equipment list all the time sometimes it's easier by seeing the photo next to it, so I know I have right equipment.

Thanks Rachel! Improvements to handling of retired equipment is on it's way in an upcoming release.

This reviewer only left a rating

We're a medium sized transportation and environmental contracting firm. We operate several over-the-road vehicles, several pull behind pieces of equipment, numerous other maintnance required pieces of equipment such as pumps, generators, various motorized units, forklifts, etc., and we use eSSETS to inventory and monitor our various fixed buildings and mobil office units. Before we started using...

UICCU eSSETS

Pros

It's fairly easy to understand. The vendor is readily available for consultation. The Work Order App works great for staff to submit requests. My team can take possession of a task without me assigning it.

Cons

Creating and scheduling some repetitive tasks is not optimal. Trying to work with them to improve.

We use eSSETS at WasteXpress Environmental

Facilities Manager, Diagnostic Systems of Georgia

Up time on my equipment !

Pros

We evaluated eight different softwares before selecting eSSETS. Six of them seemed very cumbersome. We picked eSSETS because it looked simple and straightforward for our seven clinics. We found that setup was very simple, and initial training and ongoing support has been excellent. We use a lot of speciality medical equipment contractors for service and preventive maintenance. Scheduling and tracking those PM,s has helped us streamline our operations.

Wonder-software

Pros

Every aspect of my maintenance department runs better. It's amazing what being organized can do for productivity-- and eSSETS makes it possible. The service factor is also huge. From implementation and product training to support, they took care of me every step of the way.

Cons

No app for iPhone. It would be nice to have specialized apps available on more mobile devices.

Asset Management at OTC

Ozarks Technical Community College (OTC) has experienced rapid growth over the past several years. We had been tracking work orders with a modified help desk system used by our IT department, along with email, and lots of paper. With two new facilities under construction, we decided we needed a true facilities and asset management application. We wanted to be sure and track warranty coverage for new...

Maintenance advances at I-44 Cold Storage

We are a cold-storage warehousing operation. Keeping our refrigeration equipment operating is critical. We use eSSETS to schedule maintenance and inspections. Data captured from inspections are used to identify trends to help us predict developing equipment issues. The action-list builder allows us to create and tweak our PM and inspection forms electronically. Our techs use the mobile app to capture...

Cons

The most versitile business management tool.

Pros

I like that the eSSets is totally cloud-based, making it completely accessible anytime anywhere over the internet. The customer support is really awesome.

Cons

I haven't yet found any unusable function of the program. The vendor support has been phenomenal.

Magical Software