iOFFICE

Facility management software for the digital workplace

visit website

iOFFICE Reviews

Pros

I like that it integrates well with other systems that we may have in place, and I really enjoy that the system is highly configurable. IOffice as a vendor is also great.

Luis P.

I enjoy the product's ease of use. I like that it's modern and intuitive, and I like that you don't have to be very technical to use it.

Luis P.

Helpdesk folks are amazing. Opportunities for improvement are with customization of the user interface and enhancing their single sign on capability.

Brendan R.

Cons

It can be a bit pricey, a few feature are missing that i would prefer to have. It can also be hard to find the software in a physical format.

Michael M.

I cannot speak from a facilities perspective. But I was a bit disappointed on the overall value/usability of the mobile conference room finder and the seat finder.

Juan F.

The pinger takes a while to load and then it disappears. The mobile conference room finder still needs a bit of work.

Juan F.

4.5

iOFFICE has allowed for me to completely transform our companies way of thinking!

Pros

iOFFICE is not a tool, but rather a toolbelt for all companies who wish to simplify processes and reach goals more quicker and more efficiently.

Cons

iOFFICE is very user friendly but like anything, takes a little time to get fully acclimated with. I would not necessarily consider this a con, maybe just a reality of life.

Perfect for our growing company...

We now have a space plan for growth and can manage seating/employee and manager expectations, new hires, tracking vehicle information as well as allergies, birthdays, start date, etc.

Pros

The constant improvements, they continue as the needs arise. It was a perfect choice for our size company, we had two buildings (one past capacity) and needed to have a system rather than large floor plans. I use this everyday and my colleagues use it for wayfinding. iOffice has different modules that we can add to our package at anytime, it can be as much of an asset to a company as it chooses!

Cons

Some kinks still in the visitor application, some of the areas are not as user friendly as others.

Erin, We're glad to hear iOFFICE was a perfect choice for you. Adaptability and flexibility are so important to a growing company - we never want you to pay for something you aren't going to use! Thank you for the kind words and please reach out to us via your account manager or at (713) 526-1029 if you ever have any questions.

Suitable for smaller business and office spaces

Overall iOffice has been a great addition to our office as a way-finding and space planning tool, however iOffice feels like it was designed for smaller office with low volume of floor plan and occupancy changes. Office does not seem scalable for companies that are moving people around frequently or making updates daily, as it lacks the ability to make mass changes, and there's no way to preview the floor without having to publish it to the live site. There is also a lot of limitations to syncing iOffice data with other existing platforms that our company uses, and requires extra API development internally just to build connectors for instant updates.

Pros

Easy to use and train others to use the software. Clean interface. Ability to set customized permission levels per module (asset, space, mail etc). Good customer service. Compatible with Single-Sign On.

Cons

Lacks main features such as the ability to create mass changes in occupancy, auto/scheduled publishing floor plans or move lists. Maintenance of floor plans is tedious: does not support xRefs in CAD files, SoftSpace only runs on PC/Windows, floor plans cannot exceed 999kb or it will load really slowly. No function to preview or hold floor plans in "draft" before publishing to live site.

Jocelyn, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We're so pleased to know that iOFFICE is a great addition to your workspace, and that it has been easy for you to use and train others. However, I am sorry to hear we missed the mark on some key features. Tedious is never a word you want to hear when it comes to software. Know that we take your feedback seriously. We're also in the process of making...

iOffice Implementation

We have not yet gone live with the software yet as we are currently implementing the Space and Moves module. Our goal has been to automate many of our processes related to Space, Moves, Hoteling Reservations and Service Requests. Prior to going live we are seeing positive improvements in the system that will help us to get rid of multiple outdated spreadsheet and inaccurate space data and the ability to easily track moves and report on the data.

Pros

The reason we selected iOffice was because of it's friendly user interface and overall pricing.

Cons

There are several limitations in the software for a larger corporation. We are finding out there are several functions we would like that aren't currently available. Security around who can see what in the directory, automated approvals, automated organizational hierarchies, etc.

Sara, Thank you for your review. Getting rid of outdated spreadsheets with inaccurate space data and gaining the ability to easily track moves and report on the data sounds like a major win. However, it concerns us that iOFFICE is missing some functions you need. Your account manager should be reaching out to you to discuss these items in more detail and come up with a solution. In the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can help you with!

Pokemon iOffice Use

Having all my systems under 1 umbrella makes things easier for me the Facilities Manager and also our Legal and AP team as well. One system, one contract and one invoice. Before ioffice we had several systems which was a pain to manage, train and maintain. I also like how ioffice finds more inovative ways to enhance our experience and help us better manage our Facility. I'm currently looking into sensor tech and way finders for our new expansion floor and current office. After the conference I saw potential to enhance the experience of our staff by using this technology. ioffice continues to make improvements and makes me look good by incorporating the new tech to our Facility.

Pros

We like the fact that we can tie in all our main functions like asset management, package tracking system, visitor check in system and our space manager system all under one umbrella. The software itself is user friendly so pretty easy for when we have to train new employees on how to navigate the system to find what they're looking for.

Cons

I still get the spinning wheel when I try to load my floor plans to view in Space Manager. It takes a while sometimes to load. It keeps asking my permission to run the system in Flash which only happens when I open ioffice. I also need to print clear copies of our floor plan on 11 x 17 paper which works sometimes but still can't read the names of the people at the desk locations.

Russell, Thank you so much for the great feedback! It's wonderful to hear that iOFFICE's single platform design has made your job easier and allowed you to combine multiple systems into one. We were so glad that you attended our User Conference and are delighted to know you walked away with valuable information on sensors, wayfinding, and employee experience. Your concerns with the Space Manager and printing will be passed along to the correct team. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance and we hope iOFFICE continues making you look good!

Closing the gaps on implementation

Awesome!

Pros

During implementation we found gaps in keeping our category configuration up to date and accurate. The development team had recently developed an automated category maintenance process. Soon after implementing iOffice, we were also implementing a new HR application that would require mass updates to our Category information. No need to make those mass updates on the back end, the automated category maintenance process took care of that. The development team implemented this automated process for us in a tight timeline and also during the holiday season.

Cons

I know the insights module is somewhat new for iOffice. When running reports on schedule our only option is to output to an email address. I would love to see more flexibility there where we could output to a network share.

Corey, It's wonderful to hear that our implementation and development teams were able to automate a process that saved you valuable time. They work very hard and it will give them encouragement to keep up the great work. We will make sure to pass along your suggestion about the Insights module. In the meantime, there is no limit on the number of email address that a report can be scheduled to send to. Thank you for your review and for being a loyal iOFFICE customer!

All Around Great Solution - TRAC

Pros

TRAC has almost everything you need for fleet, space and time management. Modules are easy to use and arranged in a way to make basic job completion effective and efficient.

Cons

The software has a lot of reporting features. However, the module for creating reports (Insights) is not user friendly. You have to have a string understanding SQL databases to understand how to effectively create reports. Also, the software is missing the ability for an end user to upload information, such as assets, users, etc. Those must be sent to iOffice for upload, which takes up to 10 business days and may incur extra costs.

Thank you for your review Wes. We're happy to hear you think iOFFICE is an all around great solution and the modules are easy to use. The ability for customers to batch load items is something we are currently working on and plan to roll out soon. I have made our development team aware of your other reporting suggestions and they'll take them into consideration for future improvements. Thank you again for your feedback!

iOffice Facilities Management Software- two thumbs up!

As a Building Services Specialist, the iOffice Facilities Management program has become my right-arm. I am able to access requests in real-time, even when I am away from the office. My facility associates, engineers, and porters, are able to pick-up tickets on their mobile devices, which helps to keep things moving.

Pros

iOffice FMS is a user-friendly, cloud-based program that has become seamlessly integrated into our organization's daily routines. Staff loves the easily accessible icons that capture their service requests, as well as the easy to identify workstations and meeting room locations in the Space Manager module. As an administrator, I am able to monitor requests, schedule preventative maintenance, follow up on issues, and run reports as required.

Cons

Printing out the floor plans can be quirky when editing and matching to paper size.

Barbara, We can't thank you enough for the positive review. We are especially happy to know that you can access everything you need when you are away from the office. We truly value you as a customer and look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Easiest tool to use that met all of our needs!

Today's technological advances sometimes make me feel like the technological train has left my station and I'm still on the platform. However, iOffice's IWMS system is relatively easy. If you can find your way around a Windows OS, the iOffice system should be just as easy. The product's functionality exceeds my expectations. The system has a directory feature that pinpoints a colleague's office...

Cons

Luis, It is great to hear that our IWMS is intuitive and was easy for your and your team to adopt! We're also delighted to know the system has exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the compliment, we can't help but agree, with think our IWMS is the only true SaaS out there. We hope we continue to knock your socks off, and please let us know if there is anything you would like to see in the future, or if we can be of assistance in some way. Take care!

A very useful organizational tool

Extremely good.

Pros

The options and flexibility with the space manager. The ability to swap easily between different viewing modes to see which department sits where, and then to see the occupancy.

Cons

I noticed that the loading times increased significantly about a year ago in Move Queue. Used to be extremely quick to run through a long list of moves, but now it takes several seconds longer for each one. For short lists, it's not a problem, but it quickly begins to eat up time.

Stephen, Thank you for your rating and review! We appreciate having you as an iOFFICE customer and look forward to our continued partnership! We will pass along your concerns on the load time to our dev team. Thanks, Nick Bradshaw Customer Marketing Manager

Recently Introduced

The company I'm with was already using the software. Attending the conference helped me get up to speed on the versatility of the software. I would like to see the software integrated into our IT request systems as well. We currently have more than one IT request and inventory system that seem very bulky and antiquated compared to iOffice.

Pros

As a result of the conference, I was pleasantly surprised to see that we are only scratching the surface of what this software can do. We are currently moving forward with further iOffice abilities to help us create even more order to our respective departments.

Cons

I have had some issues with the move tool which was brought up in the conference. Apparently it was not just a 'con' for me as it would appear a new version without the issues I was facing is becoming available.

Adam, We were so happy to have you and your team at our annual User Conference and appreciate you taking the time to attend. We will forward your suggestions about integration to our development team. Thank you for your feedback and please continue to let us know if we are meeting your needs in the future.

iOffice

Pros

iOffice has made it easy for our company to tie the threads between multiple areas of our facilities management. Previously, we were using multiple softwares to do a fraction of what iOffice can do in regards to managing our space. In particular, Insights has greatly improved the quality and production time of our reporting.

Cons

At times, the software can be a little "clunky" or not particularly intuitive. Once someone learns the nitty gritty of the software, however, they can create almost anything they would need to. This is especially evident in the Softspace plugin for AutoCAD and the Insights module. Beginners will be lost, but with training and practice, these facets of the software allow for creative solutions and results.

Thank you for your review David. It is so great to hear that iOFFICE has helped you improve the quality and production time of your reporting. We appreciate your candid feedback about the learning curve and will pass it along to our team. Take care!

Streamlining Real Estate/Facilities Support

Pros

iOffice provides an incredible, single platform, system to run your company's Real Estate/Facilities/Workplace operations! The different modules provide different outlets of support that an organization may need, allowing your support team to effectively navigate/receive requests in an isolated environment! If deployed correctly, iOffice can also eliminate some common office problems (Conference Room booking, Submitting Service Request tickets, Parking, way-finding, etc.)

Cons

iOffice's platform is still fairly limited in terms customizations, but their team is ready to support and find ways within the platform to solve for your needs. I'm excited to see the future of where this product will go and how it will continue to enhance my teams ability to provide the best level of support to our organization.

Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We agree that a single platform is key to running your workplace and making business decisions. We're so glad you were able to eliminate common office problems using our service request and conference room scheduling software. Our technology is constantly evolving to support our clients' growth so keep an eye out for some big updates between now and the end of the year. Like you mentioned, we are certainly ready to support, so please reach out if there is anything we can help with!

Customer Survey

Software was is mostly effective with adequate support. Custom reporting features provide inconsistent output and unexpected product updates have a cascading impact to customer expected results.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Unannounced software updates have a cascading impact to customer needs. Reporting is inconsistent.

David, It is great to hear that our product has been easy for your team to use. However, we are so sorry to see that our custom reports are not meeting your needs. We encourage you to please seek assistance through our customer support team who will be more than happy to help. We have also directed your concerns about our product updates to our development team. Thank you for your honest feedback!

iOffice use

They are an excellent company

Pros

I could not manage my space without this tool. I love the hummingbird wayfinder

Cons

There are a few features that I wish it had - a more robust "reverse hoteling" - iOffice created this for us. I also wish more features were on the app

Dawn, Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on iOFFICE. It made our day to hear you love our wayfinding software. It's customers like you that make our job so wonderful. We are always working on adding more features and will work hard to continue delivering a great experience.

Leading the workplace innovation, one feature at a time!

We couldn't be happier to be working with such a 'people first' company. Their customer service is expectional and by far the best compared to all our other vendors. The forward thinking features that are added to the application make us feel confident that we are headed into the future with the right company.

Pros

All the intuititve features of the application, how easy implementation was, how easy managing the tool is. The fact that there was a great mobile application to access the information was a deal breaker as well.

Cons

There was nothing we don't like about this software.

Yitsy, What a compliment to hear that you think our software is so intuitive and easy to use. That is our goal! We hope to continue providing you with excellent customer service and innovative solutions for years to come. Thank you for the positive review!

iOffice IWMS Software

We have implemented virtually all of the iOffice modules at multiple locations. Their responsiveness to customization, deadline management, and attention to detail separate them from any competition. They deliver what they sell 100% of the time.

Pros

Robust & user friendly. Support teams for development & implementation are fantastic.

Cons

Would love to see even more modules integrated.

Carbon Black - iOffice

Pros

I like how we can do moves, new hire assignments and viewing employee seats all in one place for all our offices!

Cons

I wish I could add desks move desk locations on my own.

Meredith, Thank you for the review! We are so glad to know that using iOFFICE has been a positive experience for you. You can use AutoCAD to easily edit a floorplan that's stored in our software. If you'd help with this, please give us a call at (713) 526-1029. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Take care!

Loving this new resource!

HUGE efficiency improvements for our team since implementation

Pros

Consolidation of all of our floor plans - easy access to employee location information at any time!

Cons

Work order tool seems a bit challenging at times - just a little more complicated than necessary? Would also LOVE to see floor plans available on Apple iPad! :)

Lisa, Thank you for the recommendation! Our customers are our most important asset, so we're glad to hear iOFFICE is meeting your needs. We have shared your feedback about product updates with our development team, so stay tuned and please let us know if we can ever be of assistance!

Honest Review

iOffice has allowed us to create an environment where about employees feel connected and aware of their campus.

Pros

What is like most about the software is the interactive seating chart & asset tracking.

Cons

What i like least about this software is the not having the ability to polyline in the program as an admin.

Hi Julie, Thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear that iOFFICE helps your employees feel connected to their campus. Please feel free to reach out to your account manager if you have any questions about features & functionality such as polylining. We appreciate your review and having you as a customer!

Good technology

I've been ioffice user in China for 3 years. Ioffice is good webbased spaceplanning technology in space and move module

Pros

easy use

Cons

data update needs manuanully

Xin, Thank you for the recommendation. I see that you are having trouble with the automated data process. Sorry to hear that. We do have a solution, implementing an Automated Data Process for user import and provisioning would eliminate 95% of the manual data entry requirements. Please reach out to customer service or your account manager and let's get this started for you.

Intuitive and Flexible Workplace Management System

I have used this product for over a decade and it has consistently performed and grown with our needs.

Pros

User interface and continuous improvements

Cons

none

Space Planning Tool

As the space planning manager it is my job to ensure that I can track staff and manage the campus seating assignments, pull occupancy reports & building stacking data when requested. The IOffice program provides a user friendly interface that allows me to easily manage the staffing data, which can then be shown in graphic form in reports or floor plans. These formats provide a great visual for presentations to management to show the building(s) capacity and how vacancies may be spread out across a floor plan. Prior to utilizing IOffice the space planning tasks were done manually with PDF floor plans and spreadsheets which did not provide the real time data for a facility! So glad that IOffice was the program of choice to provide automation to an outdated space planning process.

Cons

Joanne, This is such great news! We are delighted to learn that our IWMS is allowing you to remove the need for cumbersome spreadsheets and PDF floor plans. It is also a joy to hear that you can now have access to the real-time data your facility needs. We hope our software continues to serve your needs in the future, and please feel free to reach out if we can ever be of assistance!

Great product, Great integration and easy to use

Pros

Installed quickly, if your familiar the this type of software then you can use this seamlessly. otherwise user friendly!

Cons

A best tool and very helpful.

A very nice for good work. In addition, it is fantastic one as well.

Pros

It is very friendly. It is very awesome. It works very nicely.

Cons

It is a little pricy, but very awesome to work.

Thank you for the 5-start review, Kalim! Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager