OfficeSpace Logo

Suggested alternatives

othership
clearooms
skedda-bookings

Very user friendly and nice clean forward facing view. Staff love the ease of locating others using the interactive maps.
Being a technology company, I knew if I chose the wrong program this would be a huge error on my part. I needed something people could understand and engage with.
When you need to updated the plan, you need to re-adjust everything. It is difficult to go back to the same set up if the drawings are not the same alightment as previous one.
Take time to get what you want from the system down on paper so that there are no misunderstanding.

Roxana Georgiana I.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Common app in work from home period

Pros

Fancy app, great for booking a desk in the office, worldwide. I like the icon I can select for my user, I love the design and I found the app very useful.

Cons

The app is not updating live, so you need to refresh in order to see the updates.

Hi Roxana!, OfficeSpace does provide real-time information sync with our user interface. We would love to work with you and your team to understand where an issue could be happening. Please reach out to our support team and we will be happy to assist and troubleshoot together.

TH

Temesgen H.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

I like OfficeSpace Software

Nothing but positive experience.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Top notch customer support.

Cons

Some features can use getting a little bit more streamlined.

DC

Daniel C.

Entertainment, 501-1,000 employees

User-friendly, intuitive, easy-to-use

Pros

Very intuitive to get used to, easy to use and train others on, simple to integrate into our system, easily adopted by our user base.

Cons

Few small nitpicks but nothing really worth complaining about.

Thanks for leaving us a great review, Daniel. Is there anything we can do to earn a higher recommendation score?

DT

Dobrin T.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

OfficeSpace in Scalefocus

My overall experience with the product is very positive, the vendor team we work with is really nice. I seriously recommend the software for companies that need a simple solution to be able to manage the office space bookings and seating.

Pros

The product is really easy to use and has many available customization options. The administrator has control over a lot of the components and they are easy to setup. The software supports most of the popular features of this type of software and the UI is really nice.

Cons

There are some missing features like what other competitive software vendors call "find my team" function and you can't setup ACLs for seat bookings.

AC

Ashley C.

Government Administration, 10,001+ employees

Supportive team and Efficient software

The real estate that our company possesses isn't properly known or gauged, and OS is assisting in our boundary creation and realigning of current space organization.

Pros

Working with [sensitive content hidden] and the support team to integrate our large government portfolio is quick and easy. The professionalism of the support team permit our branch to focus on client support and onboarding new locations within our project. The robust reporting in the back-end allow the reports to target specific questions about usage or space allocation, allowing for a greater amount of client engagement.

Cons

As robust as the reporting side of things is, it would be helpful to have more options for customization on the Dashboard as well as the ability to export the graphs directly rather than having to use excel or PowerBI to create pivot charts.

Thanks for such a kind review, Ashley! Regarding your comments on reporting, we've got you covered! Please contact your support team and they can give you a sneak peek into our brand new Workplace Intelligent dashboards.

GK

Griffin K.

Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Officespace is a great space management software

Overall, the tech support has been incredible, everyone is so kind and knowledgeable. The majority of the features work for us and our business needs.

Pros

It was easy to integrate into our business and provides us with ease of use, access, and important data.

Cons

Conference room booking would be nice to automatically throw into our calendars. It is a bit tricky to temporarily shut down desks for events especially ahead of time, like a scheduled temporary shutdown.

AO

Azusa O.

Utilities, 201-500 employees

Review of Office Space

It is very convenient for all users and easy to learn how to use the interface. I haven't had any major issues once it is all set up. The support teams are very helpful if I have any questions.

Pros

The fact that you can upload the layout own your own and you don't have to rely on someone else to do it. It gives the flexibility to update the plan as needed and immediately.

JG

Jelena G.

Banking, 5,001-10,000 employees

Observation

Pros

Quick and effective support. Ease of use.

Cons

Simple, quick, easy tp use and navigate platform. No bugs.

Thanks for the great review, Jelena!

CG

Carlos G.

Entertainment, 1,001-5,000 employees

Officespace Desk Booking

Pros

We primarily use OfficeSpace for desk booking. The desk booking functionality is easy to use. The ability to load floor plans and assign resources to areas are critical and easy to use/deploy.

Cons

Guest and Visitor management aspects have not been fully investigated, but as I understand it OfficeSpace has those capabilties.

VP

VRUSHALI P.

Biotechnology, 5,001-10,000 employees

Good software for move coordination and space planning

Good and very useful.

Pros

Move coordination, report structure, work order tracking and updates, notifications and maps.

Cons

Not easy to modify the existing tools and does not integrate with some other apps.

CT

Chuck T.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

FANTASIC Product

Everyone in our company that uses OfficeSpace have found it an easy to use, always informative product that is essential to all out every day needs. With 7 offices in the US and 3 in other parts of the world, it allows all of us to be a "family" instead of 10 different "step-children" . With the reporting capabilities (and there are many) I can report on each office individually or combine the reports to reflect company wide utilization. This helps with occupancy , facility management and forecasting for future growth. When the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] asks for a report on lease expiration's, I can give it to him within minutes instead of hours - same goes for space utilization as well as any other reports.

Pros

They are constantly updating the software - I think every quarter they have come up with new features or enhanced the older ones - mostly based on customer feedback - they listen to their customers. For example, within weeks of getting hit with Covid-19 they added a "distancing planner" to the software. The Customer Service is second to none - being in the software business, I understand it's importance. I have never waiting more than a couple of hours to get an answer and usually it's faster than that. They are a great group to work with.

Cons

That I didn't find it earlier than I did.

JM

Jens M.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Love It

Love it. I *have* recommended it to my friends.

Pros

This is one of the best pieces of software I get to use in my work. Well-designed, intuitive, flexible, and gives me all the data you need so I can use it my own way. Always improving, yet the updates are well-explained, genuinely useful, non-obtrusive, and rarely frustrating (unlike many other enterprise software products I use). It all just consistently works the way I want it to. I don't know what the difference is, exactly... it just seems like the people at OfficeSpace Software have got good heads on their shoulders. Support has always been responsive and helpful when I've needed it to be (which is almost never).

Cons

Sometime the interface can be a little awkward, but it's gotten a lot better over the years. And honestly, the interface has *always* been better than most other web-based interfaces I've used.

JB

Jerry B.

This reviewer only left a rating

As the Facilities Manager at PMI, a competent space planning tool has been a major key to our success in planning and managing the ever changing space plan of our facilities. We've experienced fluctuations of employees between 700 and 400. Originally, I used a much different space planning software that just didn't do what I needed. For large scale moves the space planning portion was outsourced...

NN

Norma N.

Law Practice, 1,001-5,000 employees

Office Space Review

Pros

Office Space Software is very user friendly. The tutorials are very helpful as well. One of the features I absolutely love is that besides their excellent help desk, is the dedicated person they have for our account. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing and very responsive. I like that they are constantly rolling out upgrades and improvements to make life earlier.

Cons

I really don't feel that there are any cons. My experience with Office Space has been perfect.

TK

Tami K.

This reviewer only left a rating

I am the Director of Corporate and Global Facilities for a company that is constantly moving people and assets between several buildings. In addition, we manage out-of-state and other country locations and monitor space needs for build-outs and expansions. For several years I looked at systems that would allow us to track people, assets and conference rooms. Everything I saw would fall into two categories:...

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Great organizational mapping application

Pros

very user friendly and nice clean forward facing view. Staff love the ease of locating others using the interactive maps.

Cons

I have no complaints with this product, all portions of it so far have met our desires

JP

John P.

Executive Office, 201-500 employees

Great customer service. steady product improvement. adaptable & very helpful with planning.

Pros

Directory, space & move planning, future planning,

Cons

Could use a smaller radius for Distance planner.

LK

Lynn K.

Industrial Automation,

Would be LOST without this product!

Pros

The OfficeSpace software combines user-friendliness with a wealth of in-depth capabilities; not only can I track and plan facility moves, I can employ a variety of metrics to better-analyze our space needs. The absolute BEST thing about the OfficeSpace software, however, is the superb customer service. Anytime I need to make changes made to a layout, or if I have a question, not only do I get a quick response, but I usually get more help than I'd even needed.

Cons

It would be helpful if there were a way to export layouts into Power Point.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Fantastic software that allows you to view your space with ease.

Pros

OfficeSpace has a great user interface that allows you to find where employees/colleagues are sitting with ease.

Cons

When you type in a seat number, it does not bring you to that seat and instead provides a list of everyone that has that number in their profile, such as a phone number.

YK

Yogesh K.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Perfect Workplace management software for the Organizations who are following the hybrid work model

Pros

OfficeSpace is indeed a useful Workplace management software which enables to you to search Floors, book a Desk, book a Conference room, create requests, check who's in, check your Seat etc. It offers perfect solutions especially for the Organizations who are following the hybrid work model.

Cons

As of today haven't experienced any issues.

AG

Alana G.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent Functionality for Multiple Locations

OfficeSpace is an excellent tool for organizations with multiple locations. It allows for easy remote facilities management -- from seating employees, assessing capacity, managing assets to regular reporting and evacuation and safety functionality.

Pros

Ease of use, quick response and vested interest from customer support, extensive functionality across all areas of facilities management.

Cons

Switching between platforms and dashboards for those admin capabilities does not often flow well.

AM

Ameer M.

Legal Services, 201-500 employees

Satisfying

Satisfactory

Pros

The easy user approach, and then the scheduling of a move/moves accordingly!

Cons

Too many options and even more choices, could be less complicated.

AT

Ala T.

201-500 employees

Best bang for buck floor map and Office Move software

Fantastic client experience throughout the entire processes from contract to setup to implementation to launch. I wish our other vendors took some lessons.

Pros

Very, very, very intuitive and easy to pick up. Our facilities team adopted this almost overnight because it was very user friendly and easy to manage. Support team is always quick to response, very helpful and professional. We have yet to report an issue/concern that was not quickly addressed. Move management process has been completely streamlined and is now much more efficient.

Cons

Don't have meeting planner functionality, yet. This is in the works and is apparently set to be delivered within the next calendar year.

MM

Michael M.

This reviewer only left a rating

I just wanted to take the time to say what a wonderful product Officespace Software is. I have been at my current job for about 3 years as a Facilities Tech at IEEE. We never had any software that handled what we needed. I used to have to take our boring old CAD floorplans, open then up with Adobe and create text boxes for our current employees, how unprofessional. There was nothing like going...

TM

Terry M.

This reviewer only left a rating

Our organization is growing and constantly evolving, so the locations of our Associates changes constantly. Also, the configuration of our buildings in relation to offices and workstations is changing constantly. We needed a space management tool that was easy to use for relocation of our Associates, and for adding new or reconfiguring offices/workstations. In 2009, we had purchased a space management...