OfficeSpace Reviews

Pros

The support team is superb as they have successfully implemented a feature requested by the IT team to track equipment assigned to the user.

Javier B.

Lynn K.

This was a win for our company, employees and for me, especially when the COO (who is also head of all technology) sent me a personal note saying "Awesome.

Tami K.

Cons

There is very little that I dislike about this software outside of many the process of zooming in on the floor plans.

Being a technology company, I knew if I chose the wrong program this would be a huge error on my part. I needed something people could understand and engage with.

Tami K.

Allexis C.

4.9

Great organizational mapping application

Pros

very user friendly and nice clean forward facing view. Staff love the ease of locating others using the interactive maps.

Cons

I have no complaints with this product, all portions of it so far have met our desires

I like OfficeSpace Software

Nothing but positive experience.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Top notch customer support.

Cons

Some features can use getting a little bit more streamlined.

Good software for move coordination and space planning

Good and very useful.

Pros

Move coordination, report structure, work order tracking and updates, notifications and maps.

Cons

Not easy to modify the existing tools and does not integrate with some other apps.

OfficeSpace in Scalefocus

My overall experience with the product is very positive, the vendor team we work with is really nice. I seriously recommend the software for companies that need a simple solution to be able to manage the office space bookings and seating.

Pros

The product is really easy to use and has many available customization options. The administrator has control over a lot of the components and they are easy to setup. The software supports most of the popular features of this type of software and the UI is really nice.

Cons

There are some missing features like what other competitive software vendors call "find my team" function and you can't setup ACLs for seat bookings.

FANTASIC Product

Everyone in our company that uses OfficeSpace have found it an easy to use, always informative product that is essential to all out every day needs. With 7 offices in the US and 3 in other parts of the world, it allows all of us to be a "family" instead of 10 different "step-children" . With the reporting capabilities (and there are many) I can report on each office individually or combine the reports to reflect company wide utilization. This helps with occupancy , facility management and forecasting for future growth. When the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] asks for a report on lease expiration's, I can give it to him within minutes instead of hours - same goes for space utilization as well as any other reports.

Pros

They are constantly updating the software - I think every quarter they have come up with new features or enhanced the older ones - mostly based on customer feedback - they listen to their customers. For example, within weeks of getting hit with Covid-19 they added a "distancing planner" to the software. The Customer Service is second to none - being in the software business, I understand it's importance. I have never waiting more than a couple of hours to get an answer and usually it's faster than that. They are a great group to work with.

Cons

That I didn't find it earlier than I did.

Love It

Love it. I *have* recommended it to my friends.

Pros

This is one of the best pieces of software I get to use in my work. Well-designed, intuitive, flexible, and gives me all the data you need so I can use it my own way. Always improving, yet the updates are well-explained, genuinely useful, non-obtrusive, and rarely frustrating (unlike many other enterprise software products I use). It all just consistently works the way I want it to. I don't know what the difference is, exactly... it just seems like the people at OfficeSpace Software have got good heads on their shoulders. Support has always been responsive and helpful when I've needed it to be (which is almost never).

Cons

Sometime the interface can be a little awkward, but it's gotten a lot better over the years. And honestly, the interface has *always* been better than most other web-based interfaces I've used.

This reviewer only left a rating

As the Facilities Manager at PMI, a competent space planning tool has been a major key to our success in planning and managing the ever changing space plan of our facilities. We've experienced fluctuations of employees between 700 and 400. Originally, I used a much different space planning software that just didn't do what I needed. For large scale moves the space planning portion was outsourced...

Office Space Review

Pros

Office Space Software is very user friendly. The tutorials are very helpful as well. One of the features I absolutely love is that besides their excellent help desk, is the dedicated person they have for our account. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing and very responsive. I like that they are constantly rolling out upgrades and improvements to make life earlier.

Cons

I really don't feel that there are any cons. My experience with Office Space has been perfect.

Great customer service. steady product improvement. adaptable & very helpful with planning.

Pros

Directory, space & move planning, future planning,

Cons

Could use a smaller radius for Distance planner.

Fantastic software that allows you to view your space with ease.

Pros

OfficeSpace has a great user interface that allows you to find where employees/colleagues are sitting with ease.

Cons

When you type in a seat number, it does not bring you to that seat and instead provides a list of everyone that has that number in their profile, such as a phone number.

This reviewer only left a rating

I am the Director of Corporate and Global Facilities for a company that is constantly moving people and assets between several buildings. In addition, we manage out-of-state and other country locations and monitor space needs for build-outs and expansions. For several years I looked at systems that would allow us to track people, assets and conference rooms. Everything I saw would fall into two categories:...

Cons

Would be LOST without this product!

Pros

The OfficeSpace software combines user-friendliness with a wealth of in-depth capabilities; not only can I track and plan facility moves, I can employ a variety of metrics to better-analyze our space needs. The absolute BEST thing about the OfficeSpace software, however, is the superb customer service. Anytime I need to make changes made to a layout, or if I have a question, not only do I get a quick response, but I usually get more help than I'd even needed.

Cons

It would be helpful if there were a way to export layouts into Power Point.

Excellent Functionality for Multiple Locations

OfficeSpace is an excellent tool for organizations with multiple locations. It allows for easy remote facilities management -- from seating employees, assessing capacity, managing assets to regular reporting and evacuation and safety functionality.

Pros

Ease of use, quick response and vested interest from customer support, extensive functionality across all areas of facilities management.

Cons

Switching between platforms and dashboards for those admin capabilities does not often flow well.

Excellent Product, Stellar Support

Pros

Product: Simplicity and ease of use. Can use anywhere if not locally hosted or with VPN access if locally hosted. Vendor: Can-do attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, ease with which to work.

Cons

There's some lack of flexibility, but it's actually intentional. The product is inherently simple and supposed to remain that way. There's functionality that is not built into the product; even so, the development team has bent over backwards to accommodate almost all of our special requests. It would be nice to be able to attach files to notifications or add more custom messages, but keeping things simple is better in the long run. Notifications are HTML-based, so if you can code a little, links work just fine. If you can't code, MS Word text can be imported just as easily.

Best bang for buck floor map and Office Move software

Fantastic client experience throughout the entire processes from contract to setup to implementation to launch. I wish our other vendors took some lessons.

Pros

Very, very, very intuitive and easy to pick up. Our facilities team adopted this almost overnight because it was very user friendly and easy to manage. Support team is always quick to response, very helpful and professional. We have yet to report an issue/concern that was not quickly addressed. Move management process has been completely streamlined and is now much more efficient.

Cons

Don't have meeting planner functionality, yet. This is in the works and is apparently set to be delivered within the next calendar year.

This reviewer only left a rating

I just wanted to take the time to say what a wonderful product Officespace Software is. I have been at my current job for about 3 years as a Facilities Tech at IEEE. We never had any software that handled what we needed. I used to have to take our boring old CAD floorplans, open then up with Adobe and create text boxes for our current employees, how unprofessional. There was nothing like going...

This reviewer only left a rating

Our organization is growing and constantly evolving, so the locations of our Associates changes constantly. Also, the configuration of our buildings in relation to offices and workstations is changing constantly. We needed a space management tool that was easy to use for relocation of our Associates, and for adding new or reconfiguring offices/workstations. In 2009, we had purchased a space management...

This reviewer only left a rating

MedImmune has undergone rapid expansion of our Cambridge site. Facilities procedures for move management and desk/space allocation hadn’t been able to keep up with the rapid change. We were reliant on a lot of manual systems. It became a logistical headache to manage, churn, and plan projects with any sort of peace of mind. As well as not being able to accurately provide any detailed space forecasting....

This reviewer only left a rating

As a non profit we have tons of volunteers and interns that offer their time to aide in our mission and OfficeSpace has been the best tool to assist with orientation. We previously used a printed excel sheets with everyone's phone number, this was not ideal as things constantly changed and we had to go around replacing the list every time there was a change. Our users are extremely happy with OfficeSpace...

Office Space Planning and people location

Pros

The product did just what we wanted to with out getting overly complex. The drag and drop is very handy! The ability to share proposed layout etc is also great. The vendor has been great they are helpful and reactive to your needs, the process of uploads went like dream. We have not taking this for the global portfolio!

Cons

We like the everything but would love a mobile version for keeping the floor plans up to date.

Easy desk move planning

I am part of a team that orders or passes out swag or other items on people's desks, I use OfficeSpace most for tracking down individuals or finding better ways to use our physical space.

Pros

It's so easy to see where everything and everyone is! I use it a lot for tracking down desks for new hires in our rapidly growing company.

This reviewer only left a rating

Pennington Biomedical Research Center has ten buildings currently loaded in OfficeSpace. This software was purchased in November 2011 and within two months all of our AutoCad drawings were loaded and we were trained. Training was scheduled according to our needs and dependent on our learning curve. The system is very user-friendly and we have a great relationship with the vendor. Before we purchased OfficeSpace we used printouts and wrote in pencil on the room layouts. This is messy and we were not able to use this for meetings with faculty in regard to space requests. Now, we use a big screen monitor and can show the floor layouts and discuss possible solutions to these room requests. Customer Support is excellent; in fact the turn around time for a support question is quick.

Very easy to use

The team was very nice during the demo and this was, by far, my favorite of the suggestions.

Pros

I liked that you could see when people were moving in/out and could set up moves for future dates and still be able to see it on the map.

Cons

I can't really think of any cons except that you can't move a group and it auto populates in the new area depending on what they previously had (ie. Office to Office and so on). However, they did tell me that it was something they were working on and would hopefully be an added update soon.

Great for new hires to check out the office!

OfficeSpace is very helpful when new employees are searching for meeting locations and the names of their new neighbors. It is also very important for HR as emergencies may arise or employees get asked to leave. Minor complaint, it is a little confusing when you remove someone from a seat but don't always have a seat to place them in. The person gets 'stuck' in the queue. Sometimes I would find myself making duplicate profiles because I could not retrieve the person in the queue. Otherwise, it is great!

Great Tool

Really love using Officespace. Makes it super easy to find people!

Pros

I love how you can use this program to look up exactly where different people in your organization sit and help you visualize the office.