NetFacilities Logo

NetFacilities Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.72/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

My experience has been great, The Rep. assigned to our account has been very awesome. She helps us every time we call, is very understanding that our tech skills sometimes limited.
Very open to suggestions and implementing updates and changes that benefit the customer needs, Impressive. Extremely attentive to our needs, would and have recommended the service to others.
A great product, user friendly interface, wonderful customer service and excellent communication skills.
There were a couple of times where my vendor's contact info just disappeared. Also, we had experienced some software glitches where there were server errors.
Multiple steps that confuse new users and require significant training. Inability to upload data or batch edit.
Missing the option to choose the exact vendor as was available when NF service was started. Not as much of a con, but more of a preference as I know most of the vendors used in various trades.

NetFacilities users...

listing-logo
iMaint EAM-logo

iMaint EAM

listing-logo
PMC-logo

PMC

How would you rate NetFacilities?

Atlanta Humane Society

good

Pros

I have been using it for a few years now and this has helped me keep up with multiple sites.

Cons

only con that I have is, I wish it had the ability to assign a user to more than one site.

GREAT PRODUCT

Pros

I am fascinated by its flexibility and ease of use as one may b=not need much lessons to get acclimatized to the system. Very easy to manage work order, asset and inventory.

Cons

Not much. More improvement and the ability to customize to your own specific needs. just recommend This product. just Try it and you wouldn't regret it one bit.

Great Product

Pros

This software is very easy to use, and the auto pilot function is great!

Cons

There are a few kinks. Sometimes when I close out a work order is does not file it right away.

NetFacilities - Fast, Reliable and Incredibly Simple :-)

Simply put, NetFacilities is great software. NetFacilities helped us to streamline our services for both our clients and vendors. The amount of visibility and organization it provides is incredibly helpful and we can keep a closer eye on the maintenance of our factories equipment. Another important fact is that each of our four users adopted and currently utilize the software. No matter how good the software is, if users don't like, it won't be cost-effective. Additionally, the NetFacilities Support Team was extremely customer focused and helped us troubleshoot our initial concerns and adopt some custom solutions. Thank you!!

Pros

The product is very flexible.

Cons

Not yet.

Netfacilities user

Increases our ability to communicate.

Pros

When fully utilized, this software is one of the most beneficial tools in use.

Cons

Some features are difficult to access with ease.

Net facilities

Pros

Ease of use of user and vendor portals.

Cons

Not being able to customize sections specially for us. Also inventory module issues with request and receiving items.

This software is ok but not complete.

There are several issues/features missing or incomplete with this software. - Sort by date does not process years correctly under the Reports by Schedule - Mobile software does not allow you to add "Labor Notes" to work orders. - No Reports include the "Labor Notes" of work orders. Overall the system is not intuitive at all and I have not found the "Help" tab helpful in answering any question I had.

Pros

It does combine an Inventory with facility maintenance tracking.

Cons

Not Intuitive. Hard to use.

Hi Rob, Thanks for taking the time to write a review and share some of your frustrations. Someone will be in touch this week to help you with these areas you're finding difficult. You might find the following information helpful in the interim. From the reports page > Technician Time & Labor section > Technician Labor Evaluation Details report. This will provide you with all labor entries...

NetFacilities Review

Overall very positive and user intuitive. I was impressed at NetFacilities' data management capability. Support team personnel were always very courteous and helpful.

Pros

The many features available. I was impressed with what you can do with asset entries. Also the software always seemed user intuitive to me.

Cons

A bug existed while I was using this, which was not having the ability to copy assets and their PM schedules. I was getting an error message. To AMT support's credit, they listened to my support request and fixed this. To their discredit, support DID NOT notify me when it was resolved. I had to discover it for myself.

Hi Rob, we're so glad you find NETfacilities easy to use! Also, I'm happy our support team was able to quickly fix the bug for you, but our apologies that you weren't notified. I'm going to pass along the feedback so this doesn't happen again. Thanks for being a great customer!

Great product!

We have been using Netfacilities for the past 10 years. We find that the ease of use and set up make it one of the best CMMS platforms in the market.

Pros

Easy to set up and create work orders

Cons

Reporting

ease of entering information

Pros

It is very easy to enter work orders with this program.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet I do not like.

Kudos on new changes

I've found the support crew very responsive to the glitches I've been finding and feeding to them during this test drive period. So far, most of the things I've found have been fixed. I'm especially appreciating the expanded flexibility to Edit an already created work order. One of the nicest fixes has been the increased font size. I do find myself often accidentally activating the Action field,...

Cons

Thank you for the review Cate. We enjoy working with you and the team. Just so you know¿our online help center for the new system will be available within the next couple weeks. Client Services are reviewing it now and putting some final touches on it before we publish it. Support can provide a written user guide for the new desktop application, and the new mobile app.

Netfacilities Survey

Overall it's a Software that meets our needs

Pros

Easy to use, and create new work orders.

Cons

Clarity on Specific type of reports/ not easy to delete users that are no longer with the company who has open work orders

Hi Abel, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you find NETfacilities easy to use, especially when creating new work orders. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

System Is Unstable

We are using NETfacilities for workorder entry, tracking and resolution.

Pros

The software is easy to use and easy to program specifically for the end users needs.

Cons

The software is unstable. The program continues to crash and log users out even after clearing the cache and changing browsers. The program continues to provide unstable service intermittently.

Hi Micchelle, thank you for your feedback! We're so glad you find NETfacilities easy to use. Also, we appreciate you letting us know about the issues you've been having with stability. I'm going to pass your information along to our Product Manager. We'd love the opportunity to investigate further and work with you to resolve this as soon as possible.

Good program for our Facility

Pros

I like that we can have multiple users access the program and each is personalized to their department.

Cons

It is a bit confusing and too many steps to add PM's into the system.

This software is easy to use, it makes my job a breeze to remember what's next!

It helps me to remember to do the things that I might normally forget to do!

Pros

That it keeps the Maintenance Staff on track, keeps us accountable to our customers and to ourselves.

Cons

Overall the forum assists in organizing the work that needs to be done.

Pros

It manages work order for facilities efficiently

Cons

It is not always user friendly- the translation between things selected on the users end sometimes creates problems with the view on facilities end. There are unique details that are agency specific that do not have a place in the online forum.

Great Flexability

Been using the software for a couple of years now and it really suits our needs. Fantastic customer support! If there was a module to add budgets so we could code our work orders to specific budgets it would be perfect!

Pros

PM integrated with regular break down work orders and the autopilot feature.

Cons

Missing Budget module and when we print work orders the "work order printed" should be in the audit trail of the printed copy.

Hi Mr. MacDonald, Thanks for taking time to write a review of our company and our solutions. There actually is a feature that can be enabled in your account that would enable you to add GL/Code accounts to track work orders by. I will have someone contact you to provide you with guidance in this area. Once enabled you'll also see a couple financial reports that show your work orders organized by GL/Code classifications. The work order audit trail should show an entry for each time the work order was printed, along with the date/time performed. The agent can also look into this for you. Thanks again for your time!

Program Administrator

You will not be disappointed in this program. I would encourage anyone who decides to purchase this service, to communicate your needs to the staff at Net Facilities - they are great at accommodating this program to meet a great variety of communicating needs.

Pros

This program is so easy to use and training takes very little time. Having access to all sites in our district allows me to log into other sites and see their problem from my office. This makes problem solving quick and easy. I look for additional ways to use this program to become more paper free as the customer support is quick to adapt the program to accommodate our needs. Using one program for multiple needs eliminates the necessity of multiple programs which need constant updating or replacement and retraining. I find this very cost efficient. Pleasant staff and quick response has always been appreciated.

Cons

I hope that we can continue using this program when the Ministry of Education changes their requirements of reporting.

NetFacilities Review

overall I like using NetFacilities and its easy to navigate.

Pros

Work orders are easy to create the program is easy to navigate even for first time users.

Cons

I don't like the reporting and wish there was a way that you could customize how you want it. The options are great but sometimes I feel like its not what I'm looking for and its restricting me.

Tony Gravett has done an outstanding job with on-going support of our site needs.

Pros

The system is user friendly for everyone at the site. Easy to train new users. Tracking and report generation features.

Cons

At this time there is nothing that I an unhappy with - it would be nice if there were a few more customized reports but overall the options are good.

A Point of Differentiation

NetFacilities has become a point of differentiation for our company. Overall I would recommend this web-based solution for any size property management company. The capabilities and features of this product are useful, easy to use and easy to maintain.

Pros

NetFacilities has greatly enhanced our ability to track and schedule work requests from tenants and internal personnel and has made our property management division more efficient when handling requests. Being able to review open and overdue work orders quickly has greatly enhanced our oversight and follow through on a daily basis. The KPIs give us a snapshot of our current perfomance and gives us a benchmark of our current perfomance. Our tenants have enjoyed being able to track progress of work orders they submit.

Cons

Implementation with our tenants took longer than we had hoped. Some features could be added to reduce the number of open work orders during quarterly maintenance on assets.

NetFacilities Experience was A+

Pros

The Vendor is very proactive and works quickly and efficiently. Really strives for excellence with the product and the customer experience.

Cons

I do not have anything as of yet that i can list in this category.

I am the primary user of the software for my property. It's been fairly simple.

I have been using this software for approx.. 5 month now. I have just begun to roll it out to other departments with the basic user rolls to be able to utilize the work order request form. So far the system has been fairly simple to use. The times that I have had to call customer service Tony is amazing. Not only does he help efficiently, but he always sends an email summarizing our conversation along...

Cons

Thank you Stephanie we appreciate your thoughts and of course your business

Form and function meeting efficiency

NetFacilities is a real solution for those of us who for years, have had to rely on lower end or internally designed "Maintenance Service Request" systems that always lack the robust features the make NetFacilities a win win solution for our company and our service providers. Knowing the customers needs will provide them with the quality solutions they need. NetFacilities gets this.

Pros

1. The user interface is well thought out and efficient. Menus and tabs grouped so you have access to everything without searching. 2. The dashboard feature is excellent. Gives a great snapshots of key information and keeps priority issues on the forefront. 3. Great progress reporting features.

Tremendous Software for Asset Management

NetFacilities is a really powerful tool for asset management. We originally signed up for this service to utilize it as a work order management tool for our company, but gradually began using the other features. With the amount of tradeshows that we handle, we began implementing the asset management functionality to keep track of our inventory and equipment and now I couldn't imagine still using our old system.

Pros

The software is really intuitive. Our staff relies on technology for nearly every facet of our business and NetFacilities fit right in to our processes.

Thank you Evan for the review. Have a Happy Holidays