All categories

NetFacilities Reviews

Pros

Cost effective, extremely mobile and no host software to install, good for us that are always on the move. Asset management is made very useful, efficient and will adapt to different types of assets.

Manuel R.

Overall I would recommend this web-based solution for any size property management company. The capabilities and features of this product are useful, easy to use and easy to maintain.

Mark K.

My experience has been great, The Rep. assigned to our account has been very awesome. She helps us every time we call, is very understanding that our tech skills sometimes limited.

Julio R.

Cons

There were a couple of times where my vendor's contact info just disappeared. Also, we had experienced some software glitches where there were server errors.

DINNA L.

Martin G.

Missing the option to choose the exact vendor as was available when NF service was started. Not as much of a con, but more of a preference as I know most of the vendors used in various trades.

Phillip B.

NetFacilities Review

We are able to track our time spent on buildings now and has given us a better feel for looking at maintenance better. Also great for tracking time on jobs.

Pros

The system is very easy to work threw and it will let you know if you leave something blank.

Cons

A little hard to find old work orders sometimes.

Satisfied customer

We are a small manufacturing company with not a lot of major assets. This platform is perfect for keeping track of assets, PM's, inventory, etc.

Pros

I really like that the NETfacilities team is always updating the platform based on customer feedback! This is something that has kept me on this platform year after year. Customer service is top notch. It's very intuitive and they are always making it easier to search for the info I'm looking for within my site.

Cons

Honestly I don't think there is much about this software that I don't like.

Hi Dave, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It made our day!

Over complicated facilities management software

While the software may technically be robust (from a database programmer's point of view), it is cumbersome and inefficient from the user's point of view. For example to add a part to inventory takes required data entry into over 15 separate data fields, most of which should be autofilled by default, or at least on a grid entry system to prevent having to jump to multiple tabs. Running reports is spotty at best, trying to find maintenance history on assets. For our second facility, we have moved to a different platform which is much more robust, yet user friendly. We are only staying with netfacilities for our first location because of the maintenance history.

Pros

It is technically robust

Cons

Difficult to use, cumbersome to add new parts or enter inventory. Reports are complicated and difficult to find required information.

Hi Rich, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I wish it wouldn¿t have been so harsh and gut-wrenching, but none the less it got my immediate attention, and I felt compelled to respond right away. Based on what I¿ve read It doesn¿t seem there is anything I could say that would make any difference in your opinion, so I won¿t try. I just wish you would have let us know...

Perfect solution to track and maintain EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE!

I manage everything you see at 9, soon to be 10, facilities across a 50 mile radius. The appearance of buildings, the air temperature and humidity inside all of the buildings, lighting, doors, driveways, etc. If you can see or feel it, it's my responsibility. I was doing alright at managing it all by myself and a few vendors, but at some point the "things-to-do" stopped making it onto the list because...

Pros

Super detailed and easy to use. You can track anything anywhere and see ALL history of repairs done to any single item. The real people support was a tremendous benefit to the system and getting it up and going. My employees love it, my vendors love it, my accounts payable department loves it. I can't say enough good about it!

Cons

There is absolutely no cons to the system. Getting set up is challenging but there is a tremendous amount of help with that and you get to put all of the set-up work on the Net Facilities staff, who does it for you.

NetFacilities is a full featured work order system that works well for our resort property.

It helps organize our work orders. I love the portability with the phone apps. The inventory system is taking some time to implement, but it will keep important stores on our shelves and our property running more efficiently when done. The PM system is also taking us some time to implement, but we will be able to get rid of our clunky paper system which isn't working that well.

Pros

Cost vs features. The user interface for submitting a work order is very easy and self explanatory. We are still finding new features that are useful to us. The company is responsive to questions and features are morphing into higher utility since the last major upgrade to the software. There are very few you can't get there from here roadblocks and those that I have found seem to be disappearing - if you let them know they are there. It is completely web based - no software to manage here. No user limits. Easy user permission changes. We control most of the setup - I don't have to upload something and wait for it to be formatted. Customer service is helpful.

Cons

The menu interface is a bit clunky and can take awhile to remember where exactly that rarely used menu is. If you are in the middle of a task and you find that you have to add something to a menu, you lose what you are currently working on - that is changing - some menus have add buttons now. The help menu could be more helpful, but it is improving with time for those of us who don't want to pick up the phone.

Thank you Dan for the wonderful review! :) I've noted things you've mentioned in "cons." Please know that if you have ideas, thoughts, or have suggestions for a better way something could work, we listen, and we develop our roadmap based on customer feedback. Sincerely, Shawn Dawson, CEO

Maintenance for Hospitals

We replaced an expensive in-house server with a much better solution in the cloud. It works with all the mobile devices and is much easier to use

Pros

Easy to setup, easy to use, implements all the features we need

Cons

Could use an API or other tools for managing users.

great product

Pros

its easy to use and administrate. Easy to add items.

Cons

hard to audit trail with the rest of the staff. Would be greats if we could use email and communicate with it. Solid overall product

Netfacilities

I use it every day for 94 fleet vehicles and over 30 properties.

Pros

Ease of use, great customer support, Reps are GREAT!

Cons

It takes too long between screens, data should be stored locally.

Good program

Overall, NetFacilities is easy to use and gets the job done. The discussion feature is used frequently since I am over an hour away from our facilities department. It also helps us track a discussion about a specific work order instead of having to search our emails.

Pros

It is very easy to submit a work order, which we do quite often.

Cons

It is difficult to find work orders that I have put in for my location. We have multiple locations in our agency so its difficult to find specific ones.

Great Facilities Management Software for a fair price

Preventive Maintenance on Assets is all stored in one place.

Pros

The software is intuitive and the customer support has been great! The software has scaled with our business; the UI and features have developed over time.

Cons

We really haven't had any trouble with NetFacilities. My biggest grievance is sharing the software with other internal team members; we don't always agree on the best way to track PMs on assets.

Intuitive software with a multitude of tools allowing for highly streamlined maintenance management

Paperless work order system, ease of access and reporting. This system allows us to streamline our company process and better maintain maintenance records on company-wide equipment. We use the system for our various locations to put in supply orders and dispatch from our primary warehouse.

Pros

Netfacilities is extremely intuitive coming with several key features allowing us to better run our companies maintenance processes. It easily organizes our work orders moving us away from a pen & paper system. We now have a much more detailed overview of our operation allowing us to better track company expenses and maintenance turn-around times. Full access to customization options on a per user basis allows us to establish hierarchies for system usage. The customer support is fantastic and CEO personally addresses any concerns we may have. The system is constantly evolving as new and exciting features are added expanding the systems functionality.

Cons

Mobile application while functional and intuitive can at times be a little slow loading. Not a major concern. Currently no offline functionality but am told that is in the works and coming soon.

Great experience using the software, customer support is always outstanding.

Netfacilities has helped organize all facility related PM's. Gone are the days of tracking my items using elaborate spreadsheets etc.

Pros

It is very robust. Once configured I've had only occassional, minor issues.

Cons

It would be so nice to have reminder emails sent to assignees when workorders are over due. Maybe somehting the assigner can configure, like send reminder once per day or once per week. Something like that.

Hi Leonard, Thanks for taking time to write a review. Your feedback is important to us. for "Cons" you mentioned wanting to have a report sent once a day to advise you of overdue work orders. I want to let you know that all of our reports can be setup to process on a schedule and emailed to a distribution list of your choice. For example, you could setup the "work orders by status" report to generate a list of overdue work orders and have the system process and send you the report by email on a daily basis. Feel free to contact support to learn more about how you can set this up. Thanks again for your feedback!

DAL Review

We use it for work orders to be entered for our Airport to stay neat, clean and safe operational for everyone from passengers, contractors, vendors, and employees.

Pros

Its easy for me to use and no complaints really from Users that use it more than me such as our Airport Operations Center that operates 24 hours.

Cons

I do not like how NetFacilities auto log off intermittently so it is hard to replicate it in a timely manner to resolve the issue.

Sherice, thank you for the great review! We're so happy you don't get any complaints from your users and that you find NETfacilities easy-to-use. We recently launched a product survey for our customers to provide us feedback on how we can continue to improve our software. I'll make sure to send you the link and pass your feedback regarding the auto log off to our Product Team. Thank you for being a great customer!

Net Facilities and the behind the scenes support team

I have been recently setting up a domain for Transwestern in my region for Net Facilities to standardize our operations as it relates to CMMS that will allow regional overview and reporting that is exactly what I want. The Net Facilities program is surprisingly intuitive, very flexible and operates as web based and mobile. The power and flexibility of this program is what originally intrigued me....

Cons

Thank you Jeff for the review. We enjoy working with you and your team. Continued success! NetFacilities Team

It's hard to set up because you have to play with it to understand how to set it up.

It made us think about our system flow. It also challenged us. I'm still waiting to go live due to errors.

Pros

I love the potential to streamline work flow using a phone. The guys are excited about the digital app. They want the app to include more features - as in they don't want to need a computer. I'm not sure how realistic that is as a wish. I would also love an offline option that can sync for new records only! That way the guys wouldn't have to rely on cell phone coverage which can be spotty at times.

Cons

The number of glitches we find and because we rely on work orders to invoice it's been difficult to set up a full process. Many situations of two steps forward one back. It's hard to keep staff motivated when every step has to have troubleshooting completed. I had to give low value for money because of the length of time we've taken to vet the software before we can go live.

Outstanding support and product!

Net Facilities has been the best program I have worked with so far. The program is easy to use and the support is 10/10! For what we are getting it's very reasonable.

Pros

What we like best about this program is the ease of use. It makes training our maintenance staff and regular staff members who submit work requests very easy. And when we run into something we aren't sure about - Net Facilities support is always just a quick call away.

Cons

The trickiest thing about making Net Facilities work for what we need was in the charge back area. We charge back to departments and needed a "cost centre" attached. We use "class" for this and it seems to work alright.

Basic product

Marginal at best. Everything was working reasonably well until their "improvement" rollout last year. As with many rollouts I have my suspicions that the programmers didn't really get a lot of feedback from the actual end users (you know like MS does). There are plenty of annoying little things that you would think intuitively would be recognized by the programmers such as: Discussion block does...

Cons

Hello David, First I'd like to thank you for the honest review. I see you've been a customer since 2012, and we thank you for your loyalty. Please know that we only develop the system based on customer input. As with any software having tens of thousands of users it is often challenging trying to satisfy all requests. Unfortunately that's something all software companies deal with, including...

Great software for what it does

We use NETfacilities to manage the preventative maintnenace at various facilities. We have found that our customers really do not utilize the work order system, but our staff does.

Pros

I love the ease of operation and the flexibility to built each site to suit our needs.

Cons

For a company that has such few employees, the annual renewal cost can be a turn off. I think it would be easier to swallow to have a cost scale.

Thank you for the kind words, Tony! We're so happy you love the ease-of-use and flexibility within the solution. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your staff!

Some room for improvement, but still a good system

For the most part this is a very good and reliable system. It could use more options for customizable fields and customized reporting. It would also be useful to have layers of task types, so we could drill down to the appropriate service type, without having to scroll through the full list. Being able to batch update some of the user or site data would also be useful, such as distributions. Having to edit individual distributions for each service type, since the bulk of our work goes to a single group.

Pros

Consistent uptime and performance. Visually simple and easy to navigate.

Cons

Lack of customization. Multiple steps that confuse new users and require significant training. Inability to upload data or batch edit.

St Columban

It has been a very helpful tool.

Pros

Finally a place to put and organize all the parish and school assets into one place. A system that allows the staff from either trying to remember to do PM's and seasonal tasks into a system that reminds, organizes and tracks the work.

Cons

Navigation is getting better but it is still a little clunky. I would like to be able to control the order of the fields across the top more. Meaning, which fields and which order. The work number is not as important to me a glance than say the description of the work .

Hi Patrick, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We appreciate it and your loyalty as a customer!

An Effective Facilities Management Tool

This software provides the best bang for your buck, the annual license is very affordable and it's an incredible valuable tool for any facilities management team.

Pros

NetFacilities features a very intuitive user interface that allows our clients to request building services or report maintenance issues with ease. It also features numerous tools that help our team manage and plan repairs, and ensure that requests don't slip through the cracks.

Cons

I wish there was the ability to customize the reports a little more. The ability to generate customized reports would take this software to the next level.

Review of NETfacilities Software

Saves us time; allows for consistency and ease of record-keeping.

Pros

Ease of use. This software is making our work much easier for the person inputting the work order and the employee performing the work.

Cons

My use of the software is limited so I do not have any complaints.

Thanks for the awesome review, Margaret! We work hard to meet the expectations of our customers, and we're so happy to hear that NETfacilities saves you time, allows for consistency, and helps with record-keeping. Thanks for being a great customer!

Easy to Use & Great Customer Support

Pros

The software is very user friendly. Their customer support is probably the best I've ever had with software - they are helpful, take support seriously and respond within a reasonable time.

Cons

I would like the software to have more customization ability in the viewing of data, reports, and in the forms that our staff use to report work requests, etc.

Donna, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you find NETfacilities easy to use and love working with our support team. We appreciate the kinds words.

Excellent sofeware

As the Facilities Eng. Supervisor I'm able to monitor all work order request a lot more effective and present reports to management when needed for accountable. this have cut my tracking work order request down by 50% I love the this software. Hope that NetFacilities can make the changes or updates the concerns that I've experienced.

Pros

I like that the software is very flexible for our Facilities Department. We are able to track many different areas of our department with the work loads etc. it offers a great range of accountable for employees, tenant, and vendors.

Cons

I don't like that the software isn't able to have electronic signature on the system for keys receiving, and other important documents that requires a signature. Not please that the mobile app you aren't able send out news / events or any important updates throughout the system for management or users to be aware or in the loop.

Awesome App and Awesome Customer Service!!

Pros

The ability to manage my services work orders in one place. This allows my technicians to put in notes from the beginning of the repair/service to the completion. This keeps our customer informed at all times. If at any time I have questions or issues, I have a direct contact to assist with any support I need. He is very helpful and has a full understanding of NetFacilities. The report feature is great.

Cons

As much as I love the reports, there are times they fail. NetFacilities can sometimes be slow.