RightSignature Reviews

4.63/5 (91 reviews)

Beverly Lambright

esignature contracts at a decent price

Reviewed 2019-07-28

We looked aournd a lot before settling on RightSignature. It has it's flaws, and support can be an issue, but it works and it's a fair price. We were expecting some improvements when they were bought by citrix but haven't see any yet.

Invaluable Tool for Creating Online Forms and Digital Signatures

Reviewed 2018-10-18

I use RightSignature for companywide HR-centric needs within a government and healthcare business model. This requires that signatures and documentation are open to liability and audits and need to be secure and authentic. Like any business, easy access to the end user is also necessary to quickly obtain documents and expedite paperwork intensive problems. I can easily see the use within departments, organizations and business models that support things such as finance, legal documents, etc. Anything that requires documents to be quickly accessible for completion and signature, but also highly secure and verifiable, would benefit from this. Many companies do not implement online documents because of the assumed cost and difficulty to create online documents. However, this program is extremely cheap and gives passable results by simply allowing the upload of any PDF document and utilizing quite clever overlay tools to create an end online fillable document that can get submitted to anyone with an email or access to a hyperlink. The end product, while not perfect, ads a level of professional touch and is a quick way for any smaller company to add a "high-end" feel to their documentation process. Do not assume any longer that an overpaid IT department or third party web developer is needed to create this type of product. RightSignature is simple, intuitive, and cost effective and brings a real world solution to the masses.

Dobromir Hristov

RightSignature is the best!

Reviewed 2018-05-26

The overall quality of RightSignature is very high. I use RightSignature every day and it's of great help for me and my customers. RightSignature saves a lot of my personal and my customer's time by skipping the print/scan process for ton of documents. Ease of use is very high as well. It has user friendly design which makes it really easy to use. You can prepare a small guide for each form that will help your customers sign it. There is progress bar and navigation window. You can download PDF of the form at any time in case you find issues signing it. Features / functionality is good. RightSignature has good integration with our CRM and the signed forms are uploaded directly in our system record. Another advantage is the 24/7 customer support. Value for Money - The pricing is reasonable. I can recommend RightSignature !

Kathryn Nelson

Simpler interface/setup than alternative options

Reviewed 2019-08-22

We evaluated RightSignature and three other e-signature software options. This one had the easiest user interface and progression for getting documents signed. We can set things up to have them signed remotely or in person. It is easy to filter documents sent by individual user.

Danny Nordstrom

Great Document Signature Solution

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-08-21

I have been using Right Signature for several years now and have found it to be a great solution for my e-signature needs. It is simple to learn and simple to use. I am a tax preparer and use this software to get my E-file signatures forms signed, dated, and returned to me in a fraction of the time it used to take having to email that form. Right Signature also has several security features you can add to documents to verify the recipients ID and help prevent fraud. It also works well for engagement letters and contracts. Each recipient receives a copy of the doc in their email and they sign in their designated spots, then you receive an email notifying you that the document has been executed and a copy of the doc with all signatures is attached to the email or stored in the cloud. The program will even email reminders to any recipients who have forgotten to sign their document. Adding fields to documents is simple which makes this software very user friendly. Integrates well with other software offered by Citrix.

Nevena Dobreva

Reviewed 2018-10-24

Absolutely wonderful user-friendly product

Teodora Dimitrova

RightSignature review by Teodora

Reviewed 2018-09-11

I recommend this product to all companies who do an online business!

Allison Tyler

RightSignature Review

Reviewed 2018-10-13

We've been using RightSignature for a really long time now and we've been extremely happy with it, it's easy to provide to our customers via link which when completed is sent directly to us. It removes all the hassle around signing papers and it has been an eco friendly solution for us due to the large number of papers we need signed.

Anonymous

Helps to foster a remote environment!

Reviewed 2018-05-24

The fact that we can send documents electronically for signature and receive an email notification when the signatures have been completed. I also like the provided templates and ability to have people sign in a specific sequence. We have used this for offer letters quite frequently.

Petar Georgiev

So easy .

Reviewed 2018-10-09

People will always choose the easier option and RightSignature helps with that when it comes to handling documents . Instead of printing ,signing by hand , scanning and then emailing or posting back documents ,our customers can now just open a link ,sign online with their finger or mouse and be done .

Sirma Anastasova

Handling paperwork has never been so easy .

Reviewed 2018-06-21

If you work with documents ,RightSignature is everything you never knew you needed . Since we have been using it at work ,it has finalizing sales from beginning to end significantly easier .You can do everything online and their verification process leaves little to worry about ,as far as security goes .

Reviewed 2018-12-31

I love the program, it helps me do my job faster.

Ryan McKinnon, CPIA

Easy to use esignature program

Reviewed 2018-05-04

capture client signatures fast and simple.

Fantastic

Reviewed 2018-06-21

Having to deal with a huge volume of paperwork it's a hassle, RightSignature makes it incredible easy to distribute and get documents signed by our customers which are them automatically sent back to us. It's great how easy is for both sides and it cuts down the paper use significantly.

Borislav Baychev

Reviewed 2018-10-25

Wonderful product for companies that requre signed documents, power of attorneys and other as it is extremely easy for use on the both sides. You can prepare any type of document and send it to the customer for a signature, you have the option to leave empty space where customer can write a text – name and DOB for example and after that to sign it electronically on any device. Both sides get copy of the signed form via email which is great. Our clients love it

Georgi Ganchev

Simplification

Reviewed 2018-08-08

RightSignature helps get paperwork done quickly and environmentally friendly .The customization options permit you to make your forms look exactly like you want them to .

Brent Kleinheksel

Very good at document signing

Reviewed 2016-11-03

Really enjoyed working with Rightsignature. They have a great API and it worked flawlessly with our platform. In the end however they were acquired and after that their cuwtomer service went downhill and their pricing went way up. We then switched to another company who provided the same service at a much lower cost.

Michele Solie

RightSignature - Excellent Product, Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-02-27
Review Source: Software Advice

I don't have time to leave reviews, so rarely do. I felt compelled to leave one regarding RightSignature after using today. The thought occurred to me that this is one of the rare apps or programs that I have never had a problem with. When I've not known how to do something or access a feature, the customer service is fast and professional. As someone that uses many programs and apps, this is so rare. I am grateful and impressed. We've been using this company for over 5 years and I would highly recommend. This company is doing something really right.

Dennis Atanasov

Very convenient

Reviewed 2019-03-13

Eases things for anybody .Customers are a lot quicker to sign forms when they can do it online ,instead of by hand .It revolutionized how we do business .

JAN MICHAEL UY

RightsSignature is Enterprise Ready and Perfect for Decision Makers

Reviewed 2019-05-06

Overall, RightsSignature is the best product out there in the industry for what it is designed to do. It helps me get my job done in an efficient way, and I would recommend RightsSignature to any organization.

Kaloyan Zhelyazkov

Wonderful tool .

Reviewed 2018-07-23

RIght Signature makes converting customers that much easier . Paperwork that would otherwise take hours to complete can now be done online for minutes, making the process easier for everybody. A simply essential software to have in this day and age .

Nathan Miller

Easiest to integrate into a web application.

Reviewed 2016-05-31

I looked at docusign, echosign, hellosign, cudasign, and a few others and settled on RightSignature for the following reasons: 1) They provide a super easy and functional iframe integration which you can put on your website. 2) Their pricing was very competitive In my case, I wanted to place an application online, and either provide a link to it, or better yet, integrate it into my own website. Their system was the easiest of all the above to complete this. I ended up integrating it into my own website in a matter of minutes. The other services would take days of programming to accomplish the same thing. The other thing I like about RightSignature is they enabled me to enforce document attachments. For example, we require a photo ID, and it can be attached directly to the application inside RightSignature. Cons / Challenges 1) The application feels a bit dated and is not mobile friendly. 2) The default signature uses a mouse to draw it, which generally is always super sloppy. Typing a signature is pretty obscure and hard to find. I'd prefer typing a signature be the default with mouse drawn signature a backup. Also including a scan/upload signature would be nice too. 3) The email verification feels a little clunky and is not available if you do a redirect after the iframe load. Despite these cons - it's still a solid 4 star product. No other signing solution would rank higher for my purposes at this time, that's for sure.

REBECCA COUNTERMINE

Easy to Use

Reviewed 2019-10-03

It was easy to use and if not so pricey I might think about using it again.

Carol Hill-Frazier

Using Right Signature Makes My Day Easier

Reviewed 2019-08-13

My recruiters are able to use templates that are pre-set. I can access the signed records within seconds of it being signed. I log into the application at least 3-4 times a day.

Ekaterina Kamburova

Easy

Reviewed 2019-05-08

It's easy for everyone . Automating our paperwork handling process saves time and space .It improves efficiency .Signing with RightSignature is as easy as moving your finger / the mouse .

Carlee Myers

Reliable Document Signing Software

Reviewed 2019-10-14

Whether I'm sending a document to a client of mine or signing a document myself, RightSignature makes signing documents easy.

Corey Hodge

Easy way to sign anything.

Reviewed 2019-09-05

Overall a very good experience but not much different than other electronic signature tools.

Dima Evans

Simplifies paperwork .

Reviewed 2018-09-05

With RightSignature signing documents online has never been easier .You can customize your documents as needed and after that it's very easy to have them taken care of by customers .

Paige Allar

The Right Choice!

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-11-04

RightSignature was used in my organization to communicate and obtain signatures from clients on vital documents for quoting and binding insurance policies. It made our jobs easier because of the electronic capabilities as many of our clients are contractors that work on site and do not readily have access to a computer. This was really the only part of the program that I was able to use, while some other users have experienced other capabilities. We had recently switched to another, more comprehensive system to better fit our business needs, but this program certainly did the trick for what we needed it for and the time used.

Irena Manolova

The trees like us using RightSignature

Reviewed 2018-11-09

The program saves up on using so much unnecessary paperwork ,it is amazing ! Everything can be sorted out online ,making the process easier for everybody .

Georgi Zabunov

It brought us to the 21st century

Reviewed 2019-05-30

RightSignature drastically reduces the amount of paperwork you have to handle manually ,moving almost everything online .This saves a lot of time ,effort and is also environmentally friendly .

Anonymous

Used for sending documents for signature securely.

Reviewed 2018-07-13

Great and easy tool for sending documents for signature securely.

Ben Carmona

A perfect solution for your growing business

Reviewed 2017-01-30

Our company needed a way to manage sensitive employee documentation without dealing with emails and attachments. Rightsignature is a great solution for employers to do all their onboarding securely in one place. All signing is done within Rightsignature; this includes any attachments that you may request from the other parties. We researched multiple competitors and decided to go with Rightsignature because of the overall features and value. Customer service is very responsive and they are in business to help customers be successful. As we have grown simple solutions have been met with just one call. The learning curve of creating templates is very quick and there are some features like template overlay that other companies fail to provide. One other value for us was the number of users allowed. Rightsignature has been able to meet all our companies needs and we highly recommend you give them a try.

Claire Doran

It changes how you operate

Reviewed 2018-09-20

Easy to set up and use . Customer satisfaction was through the roof after we changed most of our paperwork from being manually singed to handled online .

Victor Williams

Super easy .

Reviewed 2019-01-16

Makes the time-consuming process if signing documents hassle free for both customers and employees. Saving up on paper is also a good perk .

Tsvetelina Ivanova

Powerful E-Signature Service

Reviewed 2018-06-24

The user friendly design allows you to sign any forms with a few clicks! The forms preparation is very simple as well. I like that once you sign the form you get confirmation email with PDF attachment of the signed document. RightSignature is flexible and well integrated with our CRM.

Amber Lott

Great product for large company!

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Our company is widespread. This program has made sending and receiving documents requiring signature fast and cost-effective.

Erin Fine

Use this software to send contracts of all varying types.

Reviewed 2018-06-25

Allows for the user to send contracts to anyone, even if they don't have an account. It allows for you to send reminders or for a contract to expire after a certain time period if unsigned. Allows for the user to keep all contracts organized, so you know if the other party has viewed or signed the contract you sent. Not directly from the software but there is a lot of other software that integrates this software so this makes it slightly easier to work on contracts with other parties. When sending similar contracts the software allows for you to impose the required boxes that were previously used. It also allows for the users to create templates to make it easier to send repeat contracts. The software keeps contract senders updated whenever a contract is viewed and signed and even sends a completed copy all by email.

Polina Stoyanova

Simply great

Reviewed 2018-11-28

In my line for work , having a signed authorization form from customers ,really moves things along . This where RightSignature comes in .It makes the process so much easier for both customers and employees and you can sort out paperwork in a matter of seconds .

Jesus Perez

Perfect Compliment to Automated Workflows with Podio

Reviewed 2019-05-02

We've been using RightSignature with Podio to automate the signing process for employees and vendors. Their API is robust enough to integrate with some programming help and the interface is a breeze to navigate. Highly recommended.

Alexandra Ch

Great software to get your documents e-signed

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Obviously, legal binding signature that was done electronically.

Tihomir Gachev

Ease of handling paperwork .

Reviewed 2018-08-29

Previously customers constantly complained signing all our forms took too long and was bothersome .That's no longer a problem with RightSignature as everything can be done easily and quickly online .

Trevor Burnham

Get documents signed instantly from anywhere

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-08-08

If you're still using paper documents in order to get a legally binding signature, RightSignature is a game-changer. Electronic documents sent with RightSignature are easy for recipients to review and sign.

Brett Goodlin

The software is decent. I will look for a replacement soon though.

Reviewed 2018-03-08

I like how you can create templates from documents you use often. For instance, you can create a template for a checklist you use for many clients. It has 3rd party app integration so you do not have to upload the documents directly to the software for signature. You can link the document to your ShareFile drive, Dropbox, Box, and so on. Once the document is signed, the software places the signed copy back to the original folder the non-signed document was at.

Saves so much time!

Reviewed 2019-08-29

Saves time, saves paper and very convenient.

Megan Green

Gets the job done

Reviewed 2019-05-17

Makes it easy to capture the electronic signatures that we need.

Anonymous

quick and simple way to get documents signed

Reviewed 2018-08-21

Solid tool that does one thing well.

The importance of using RightSignature

Reviewed 2019-05-19

RightSignature solves time management. If you are from South and you need to sign a contract all the way from North, no need to travel! Just use RightSignature because this is a hassle free digital e-signature! Kudos to the creator of this software!

Mboswobeni Magina

Worry not about Printing Document

Reviewed 2018-09-18

I love it and recommend to all that work with document needs to be sign to use it

Polikseniya Yakimova

Makes the tedious quick

Reviewed 2019-04-02

A really neat way to handle paperwork digitally ,instead of going through the process of printing ,filling out and scanning documents. The verification process also ensures your info is secure/

Chris Kennedy

RightSignature is the one to use!

Reviewed 2016-10-12

I have been using this product for a week now and I am very impressed! I have sent a few documents out for signatures and it couldn't possibly be any easier. The option to post some of my forms online is going to expedite many of the hurdles I experience out in the field. I highly recommend this product for any one searching for an on-line signature program.

Dana Rodenbeck

Reviewed 2019-02-01

Overall, this is an effective and efficient way to obtain signatures for your documents and I would highly recommend!

Matt "Griff" Keller

RightSigning

Reviewed 2019-01-09

Reduce the need for paper signatures, which was accomplished. The reluctance to use by customers was the biggest holdup.

Anthony Morelli

Use for Clients to Sign E-File Authorization Forms for Tax Returns

Reviewed 2018-08-21

It is great, but comparable websites like Docusign offer the same service. Phone compatibility could be better.

Okay document signing software

Reviewed 2019-05-02

Personally, I feel as though there are better document signing software programs out there, so I would be less likely to recommend this one.

Jon D

Nearly perfect for my company!

Reviewed 2016-06-08

Pros: I feel it's vastly easier to setup compared to others. Online Forms. I don't even need the document section as Online Forms takes care of it all. I just tell my customers to go to the website and fill out all the information and we set them up in minutes! Cons: It's not as business friendly as I would hope. You aren't able to copy template forms between senders so I have to set up 7 templates for the same thing. However I already asked if something like this could be implemented. Crossed fingers

A. Stevens

Easy and Quick!

Reviewed 2013-11-24

RightSignature proved to be quick and easy to use. I was in a pinch and needed to create a form and email it very quickly. I uploaded a form and created the required fillable spaces and signature within minutes using the drag and drop features. The site is so intuitive that I didn't need to watch any of the help videos. When I had a question about the functionality of the form I'd created, I used the online chat and had an answer in under a minute. I also tested out completing and signing the form on my mobile phone and did so with ease.

James Karban

Online Signatures with Podio

Reviewed 2016-06-13

I needed to get signatures for documents from podio. My clients can now sign their documents online...which cuts my postage costs and speeds up my deal flow.

Jim Leahy

Easy to Use Product

Reviewed 2017-07-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Reliable, solid product. I'm happy with it.

Chad Bennett

RightSignature has Extremely Poor Support, Not GDPR compliant

Reviewed 2018-11-08
Review Source: Software Advice

There are not many pro's that I can think of other than the service is simple to use. Stay away and find something better priced, with better support and that actually care about their product.

Briza Tellez

Easy Breezy

Reviewed 2018-11-20

This is so neat. So easy to use and very convenient.

Curtis Davis

We bought new CRM Software and Needs an E Contract Portal

Reviewed 2016-09-06

It was easy to set up and easy to interface the API, this will give us to go totally paperless in our offices

Josh Campbell

RightSignature is a trap

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-08-29
Review Source: Software Advice

They make canceling extremely difficult. So much so that you have to actually have a phone call. Online it only says you can cancel, but not how.

Lane Campbell

Switched from Docusign

Reviewed 2013-11-18

We just switched to RightSignature from Docusign and we are enjoying the new system. It features better integration with our invoicing platform, quoting tools and lowers our costs. So far so good for us overall but I did find the new interface for setup a bit confusing over the Docusign interface. I would still highly recommend RightSignature, if I was starting out tomorrow I would be on RightSignature.

Not the best

Reviewed 2019-01-08

We could get the signatures from our clients easier than with scans

Electronic Signature

Reviewed 2019-01-09

My overall experience is user friendly and I will use it again.

Andrew Steele

It worked well

Reviewed 2018-01-23

It did what I needed it to do during this period of my business. I have used RightSignature, EchoSign (Adobe Sign), and PandaDocs before I settled with DocuSign.

Spencer H

API Integration support helps our team scale

Reviewed 2016-10-15

We rely on RightSignature day-in, day-out for contracts sent out globally. The ability to customize standard templates and integrate with SFDC makes it one of the most valuable tools we use. We've had great success with RightSig and have been using the service for years.

James Golden

Mainstream e-signature solution

Reviewed 2016-12-18

RightSignature seems to have caught up to what mainstream users need and is delivering a solution to match. The only issue I ever had was the confirmation email that resulted from a transaction contained a link you could back into people's documents, on occasion.

Mike Slane

Pretty, pretty, pretty good

Reviewed 2016-07-19

Right signature is the only signature program that integrates with Podio so we made the leap, never looking back

Josh Perry

Get the Right Signature

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-21

The ease of use when my employer sent documents needing to be signed

Jose Velez Garza

Right Signature review

Reviewed 2018-09-10

I will definitely recommend this software, specially with companies that need a lot of signatures to collect.

Tanya Wang

Reviewed 2016-07-29

Great value enterprise software to send, track and manage contracts online while we are able to sign our contract online. A scalable, easy-to-use, real-time platform for businesses, Using this software it seems we ould gain significant productivity and financial benefits; increase customers' satisfaction and relieve the burden of tiresome paperwork upon long suffering staff

Anonymous

RightSignature is great to tell me what is going on with a deal.

Reviewed 2018-06-26

I like sending my contracts through RightSignature because it tells me when someone has looked at my proposal and how many times.

Monique A

Great Product!

Reviewed 2019-11-11

RightSignature makes it very easy to walk someone through electronic signing. It's very user friendly and I like that it sends emails when a certain action is taken (views documents, signs).

Chris Morin

Great Product

Reviewed 2016-09-23

Rightsignature has an awesome interface that lets me keep track of pending documents and integrate with my webform on my website. Really enjoying the ease of use.

RightSignature: Get Documents E-Signed Quickly

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-08-22

Signing contracts is a breeze with RightSignature.

Louis Incardona

The right program for online signatures

Reviewed 2018-12-22

The program was easy to use and I would rate it as a top product.

Randolph Ross

More than adequate

Reviewed 2019-04-27

We used this to get signatures on documents from people all over the US and it was very helpful.

William Rivera

Great tool for document sign process

Reviewed 2013-11-20

This is a great tool for sending and receiving documents signed between parts digitally. It saves all the important information in your account so you can retreive them when you need to.

Ian Usher

Great Value and Easy to Use

Reviewed 2016-11-14

I've have used other e-signature services before, and RightSignature is the easiest to use in my experience.

Maurice Ashkenazi-Bakes

My first time with RightSignature

Reviewed 2013-11-19

A very good service with a great first time user experience. Clear, simple and to the point video help link if needed and a friendly, helpful after sales team.

TIMMETRIA THOMAS

Paper free easy

Reviewed 2018-09-05

It made my life easier. I don't like filling out a stack of paper work. This service makes to process easy and comfortable. I've signed paperwork right from my phone.

Michael Paramo

excellent so far

Reviewed 2013-11-19

Very easy to use, quick to learn. Wish I could resend a contract to a new email if the original email is incorrect.

Elizabeth Williams

Easy Software to Learn

Reviewed 2019-11-12

ifeanyi obeze

very good for my business

Reviewed 2016-09-27

i recently signed up for right-signature for my business, so far everything has worked out good and efficient for my business, i highly recommend

Victoria Sham

Not good at all

Reviewed 2015-03-18

I've tried to sign the document. 1. No possibility to change the size of the signature 2. No possibility to change the place of the signature 3. When I finished the signing, the signature on the final document moved for some reason and didn't look good at all and there was no possibility to change this

Tong Tong

Great website, easy to sign

Reviewed 2016-06-30

It's easy to send the file and drag the designated signing area. It tells you if the receiver viewed the file!

Kris Sudduth

User friendly Doc Signing

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-05

Right Signature allows for shareable, review-able, and printable document signing. Provides the ability to save as PDF

Damien M

Great signature software

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-03-27

It's been absolutely great.

Jayraj Berde