RightSignature Logo

Suggested alternatives

jotform-4-0
docusign
pandadoc

Rightsignature has an awesome interface that lets me keep track of pending documents and integrate with my webform on my website. Really enjoying the ease of use.
Customer service is very responsive and they are in business to help customers be successful. As we have grown simple solutions have been met with just one call.
They provide a super easy and functional iframe integration which you can put on your website. Their pricing was very competitive.
Going on two full months after cancellation and confirmation. Two months of disputing charges.
Merge field values can only be used once, you can't clone templates, any time a change is made you have to remap ALL the field and template IDs. Terrible API documentation.
Horrible customer service interferes with a decent product.

Carlee M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Reliable Document Signing Software

Pros

Whether I'm sending a document to a client of mine or signing a document myself, RightSignature makes signing documents easy.

Cons

I wish I would integrate my document signing software with other softwares like my CRM and scheduler.

Government Administration, 11-50 employees

Invaluable Tool for Creating Online Forms and Digital Signatures

I use RightSignature for companywide HR-centric needs within a government and healthcare business model. This requires that signatures and documentation are open to liability and audits and need to be secure and authentic. Like any business, easy access to the end user is also necessary to quickly obtain documents and expedite paperwork intensive problems. I can easily see the use within departments,...

Pros

I have been using RightSignature for HR and Operations departmental use at two different companies. When absent, I insist we implement using it. It is a very cheap way of making professional online forms for submitting to individuals. Even with the ability to create online documents within my ATS, HRIS, etc., I find RightSignature is much more intuitive to use and easier to make changes, upload...

Cons

It is not integrated well with other products, such as third party ATS systems (that I'm aware of) or Microsoft Outlook. Were integration more available, I could initiate the document in RightSignature and then have it autoload into the ATS/HRIS/CRM, etc.

Bernd B.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

From one day to another without warning to access anymore

The functionality of the digital signature is comparatively simple to set up. You can see that from the gigantic competitive environment in which Right Signature operates. We had a contract for at least ten years, which was not adjusted much in terms of price in the past. That's why we kept it, even though Right Signature's functionality has hardly improved over the years. At least we couldn't see...

Pros

- Pricing with an old contract was attractive- Very basic workflow

Cons

- No investment into the product anymore- Service not reliable. Being cut off from our service without warning- Weak UI- Automation poor- Sequencing of signatures difficult

KN

Kathryn N.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Simpler interface/setup than alternative options

Pros

We evaluated RightSignature and three other e-signature software options. This one had the easiest user interface and progression for getting documents signed. We can set things up to have them signed remotely or in person. It is easy to filter documents sent by individual user.

Cons

Setting up the documents is very tedious, especially if you have a document with many fields. The fields default to a specific signer (sender/customer/etc) and to being a required field. If you have a document with hundreds of fields, you will spend a lot of time going back over every single field to change the default settings. Customer support leaves much to be desired as well.

Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

Helps to foster a remote environment!

Pros

The fact that we can send documents electronically for signature and receive an email notification when the signatures have been completed. I also like the provided templates and ability to have people sign in a specific sequence. We have used this for offer letters quite frequently.

Cons

Sometimes Rightsignature likes to autofill forms then it takes quite a bit of time to delete all the fields that shouldn't be there. No way to prevent this.

Ben F.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Shocking customer service

Not good - would not recommend.

Pros

easy to use. I like how easy it was to learn

Cons

customer service team lie on the phone about "not being able to hear you" as soon as you ask a question that they can't be bothered helping with. our account is fully paid up to date yet the account is currently blocked and tech support pretend we dont have an account.

Fantastic

Pros

Having to deal with a huge volume of paperwork it's a hassle, RightSignature makes it incredible easy to distribute and get documents signed by our customers which are them automatically sent back to us. It's great how easy is for both sides and it cuts down the paper use significantly.

Cons

We've experience some issues with customers signing the documents in the mobile version, especially on iOS devices.

RightSignature

I love the program, it helps me do my job faster.

Pros

RightSignature is a lovely software for online signatures. When working in multinational company getting the documents signed with a few clicks is really nice and gets the work done much faster. Nowadays customers love doing everything online. Another great thing is you get a copy of the document you have signed immediately.

Cons

Not all institutions accept documents signed online yet which is something that can be improved in future. Another thing is that there still are people who don't feel safe enough to sign documents online.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Use it for things that don't even need an electronic verification!

I use rightsignature a few times a week and never have any problems. I wish more people would use it so that it become the standard for document signing. It's way easier than other document signing programs!

Pros

Rightsignature works really well for what it does, which is provide verifiable electronic signatures (it even includes the IP address, browser and computer type in the verification) but it also has a template option which means you can create documents essentially from scratch which is very handy if you want something signed that actually requires more text- for example agreements to accompany grant proposals etc.

Cons

I'd love it if the text boxes were more easily sizable. You can change their size, but it's clunky as is.

Corey H.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Easy way to sign anything.

Overall a very good experience but not much different than other electronic signature tools.

Pros

Rightsignature is a very easy way to get signatures on any type of document. You can even take payments using it as well. Saves a lot of time versus scanning, printing, and scanning. And the best part is that its secure as well.

Cons

Setting up the document may not be the easiest task but once you get it set up you are good to go.

NG

Noah G.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Noah's Review of RightSignature

Overall, RightSignature serves it's purpose. Is it a perfect product? No, but it gets the job done. There may be better products out there, but I have not explored them.

Pros

Our firm has been using RightSignature for about three years (I've been employed here for ~2), for the purpose of providing clients with documents for e-signature (fee agreements, conflict waivers, engagement letters of various types). The product serves it's purpose. RightSignature is intuitive to use, and offers e-signing, dating, initials, and other notations that can be important. Additionally, the differential coloring for different signers is useful when preparing documents for signature.

Cons

On the administrative end, switching over the main user on an account is essentially impossible. The account we use was set up by a former legal assistant, and it cannot be changed over to my name. Thus, clients are still receiving emails from: former legal assistant's name. Also, in order to log in, you need to remember the URL extension for your account, which frankly doesn't make much sense. I don't understand why this level of security is helpful or necessary. Lastly, the product can be glitchy - especially when it comes to autofill.

AT

Allison T.

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

RightSignature Review

Pros

We've been using RightSignature for a really long time now and we've been extremely happy with it, it's easy to provide to our customers via link which when completed is sent directly to us. It removes all the hassle around signing papers and it has been an eco friendly solution for us due to the large number of papers we need signed.

Cons

It's been sometimes hard for our clients to sign it properly on their phones as we need their signature to be exact and the sensitivity on a smart phone is not confortable.

JH

Jeremy H.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

By FAR the easiest online lease signature software

Easy to use, even for most who are still not comfortable with signing documents online are able to easily pick up this software to avoid the hassle of lengthy paper leases.

Pros

The RightSignature software is so simple for our use case. Counter signing documents takes a mater of a few seconds. The website is well put together and easy to navigate. And residents/prospects using RightSignature to sign their lease very rarely have issues signing their half of the documents.

Cons

Their is a distinct lack of being able to easily send a reminder, or secondary link to be able to remind whoever is signing the document. The documents also have a set expiration date that will deem any document past due to to be deleted. Because of this you will have to manually resend the document, or reach out directly to have them dig through their email to find the link to the signature.

BG

Brett G.

The software is decent. I will look for a replacement soon though.

Pros

I like how you can create templates from documents you use often. For instance, you can create a template for a checklist you use for many clients. It has 3rd party app integration so you do not have to upload the documents directly to the software for signature. You can link the document to your ShareFile drive, Dropbox, Box, and so on. Once the document is signed, the software places the signed copy back to the original folder the non-signed document was at.

Cons

I do not like the filter or search option. It just does not do a good job to narrow down what you are looking for. When I am trying to link a document from my ShareFile folders, the search/explorer window that comes up is in no particular order. It isn't alphabetical. It isn't consistent. It is annoying!

LE

Lauren E.

Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Gets the job done

It was fine - we just ended up switching to DocuSign to maintain consistency for our candidates. We also wanted the documents to clearly show what parts of the forms were mandatory.

Pros

When I started as a coordinator, this is what we used to collect pre-interview documentation. It was helpful in collecting and notifying once documents were completed, which was really nice to have in my inbox!

Cons

I wish the software would automatically remind people if they hadn't completed their documents. We had to send manual reminders to do so.

BK

Brent K.

Airlines/Aviation, 1-10 employees

Very good at document signing

Really enjoyed working with Rightsignature. They have a great API and it worked flawlessly with our platform. In the end however they were acquired and after that their cuwtomer service went downhill and their pricing went way up. We then switched to another company who provided the same service at a much lower cost.

Pros

Great API. with good documentation.

Cons

Pricing and after their acquisition, customer support.

DA

Dennis A.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Very convenient

Pros

Eases things for anybody .Customers are a lot quicker to sign forms when they can do it online ,instead of by hand .It revolutionized how we do business .

Cons

The email confirmations when customers get aren't always delivered in a timely matter,which cause unnecessary complications .

KZ

Kaloyan Z.

Wonderful tool .

Pros

RIght Signature makes converting customers that much easier . Paperwork that would otherwise take hours to complete can now be done online for minutes, making the process easier for everybody. A simply essential software to have in this day and age .

Cons

I find it a bit costly for it's fairly limited usage .There are cheaper options on the market .Other than that ,there isn't really anything to complain about .

KC

Kristen C.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Great Way to Get Contracts Electronically Signed

Pros

Easy to set-up contracts for clients to sign.

Cons

It would be nice if you could better review the message you send with the document once you send something out.

Carol H.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

Using Right Signature Makes My Day Easier

My recruiters are able to use templates that are pre-set. I can access the signed records within seconds of it being signed. I log into the application at least 3-4 times a day.

Pros

I conduct a lot of background screening at my company. Using Right Signature is just as good as standing next to someone with a hard copy and a pen! Right Signature can be used quickly from a computer or a phone.

Cons

The pages time out quickly. If you get distracted while trying to download a signed copy it will time out and you must sign in again. I cannot adjust settings.

DE

Dima E.

Simplifies paperwork .

Pros

With RightSignature signing documents online has never been easier .You can customize your documents as needed and after that it's very easy to have them taken care of by customers .

Cons

I would love to see a more complicated identity verification process .It will enable the product to be taken seriously at more places.

GZ

Georgi Z.

It brought us to the 21st century

Pros

RightSignature drastically reduces the amount of paperwork you have to handle manually ,moving almost everything online .This saves a lot of time ,effort and is also environmentally friendly .

Cons

Sometimes email confirmations lag behind or aren't delivered and this causes communication issues with customers .

AS

Ari S.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Ease of Use for Both Sides of a Sale

Pros

Ease of use for us and my clients. It was very simple to use

Cons

There was not anything I did not like about it.

TI

Tsvetelina I.

Accounting, 501-1,000 employees

Powerful E-Signature Service

Pros

The user friendly design allows you to sign any forms with a few clicks! The forms preparation is very simple as well. I like that once you sign the form you get confirmation email with PDF attachment of the signed document. RightSignature is flexible and well integrated with our CRM.

Cons

Some of my customers have issues with the confirmation emails. I found no other cons of this service.

EF

Erin F.

Use this software to send contracts of all varying types.

Pros

Allows for the user to send contracts to anyone, even if they don't have an account. It allows for you to send reminders or for a contract to expire after a certain time period if unsigned. Allows for the user to keep all contracts organized, so you know if the other party has viewed or signed the contract you sent. Not directly from the software but there is a lot of other software that integrates...

Cons

Depending on the price it limits the amount of users that can be on a business account, so it makes it slightly annoying when the users are maxed out and more people need to have access.