Online Document Signing, Electronic Signatures

RightSignature Reviews

Pros

Customer service is very responsive and they are in business to help customers be successful. As we have grown simple solutions have been met with just one call.

Ben C.

Rightsignature has an awesome interface that lets me keep track of pending documents and integrate with my webform on my website. Really enjoying the ease of use.

Chris M.

They provide a super easy and functional iframe integration which you can put on your website. Their pricing was very competitive.

Nathan M.

Cons

Going on two full months after cancellation and confirmation. Two months of disputing charges.

Adam M.

Merge field values can only be used once, you can't clone templates, any time a change is made you have to remap ALL the field and template IDs. Terrible API documentation.

Damien R.

Horrible customer service interferes with a decent product.

Harold K.

Great Document Signature Solution

Pros

I have been using Right Signature for several years now and have found it to be a great solution for my e-signature needs. It is simple to learn and simple to use. I am a tax preparer and use this software to get my E-file signatures forms signed, dated, and returned to me in a fraction of the time it used to take having to email that form. Right Signature also has several security features you...

Cons

The only con I see with this software is that they should allow the user to make changes on the final review screen just prior to emailing the form. If any last minute changes need to be made, you have to re-create the document and add all recipients and fields again.

Basic Electronic Signature Tool

Very good priced signature tool, as long as you don't need Tech Support.

Pros

-Easy to use -Allows you to set up Signer Sequencing for multiple signers -Shows when the recipient views the document (or you can turn off that feature) -Allows to set up for Wet Signature only (or opt in for type to sign) -Allows to cc: all parties

Cons

- Customer service is the worst. I have put in tickets that are NEVER responded to or resolved. - It doesn't allow cover letter templates, I had to cut and paste these in every time - It doesn't hold addresses for the cc: line, had to type in every time - It doesn't allow for downloading documents for reporting without an API

Use it for things that don't even need an electronic verification!

I use rightsignature a few times a week and never have any problems. I wish more people would use it so that it become the standard for document signing. It's way easier than other document signing programs!

Pros

Rightsignature works really well for what it does, which is provide verifiable electronic signatures (it even includes the IP address, browser and computer type in the verification) but it also has a template option which means you can create documents essentially from scratch which is very handy if you want something signed that actually requires more text- for example agreements to accompany grant proposals etc.

Cons

I'd love it if the text boxes were more easily sizable. You can change their size, but it's clunky as is.

Lost Touch With Reality

Started out ok, many of our clients had trouble signing online with right signature though. Really disliked the huge price jump that it had, and when we cancelled and requested a refund we were ignored. Laughable response after over 8 years of being a paying customer.

Pros

Fairly straightforward to use, legally binding apparently, easy to insert into the software.

Cons

Price was exorbitant for what it is. Became much more clunky with new Citrix owner. No response from administration to support requests. Refused refund when requested, despite non-use and nearly a decade of paying for it!!!

Good signature option but you must pay for 5 users

It is a good option but it is expensive

Pros

You can customize the forms, and it was integrated with sharefile

Cons

you must pay for 5 users. The main reason we change to another software was the price.

Good software but probably maybe more than I needed

I used the product for a long time and got great use out of it. It definitely streamlined my contract process from all paper (scanning/emailing) to virtual.

Pros

The electronic signature functionality was the most important feature for me. It was easy to send and receive documents and set up workflows for signing agreements

Cons

I thought that the software actually had too many features for what I was using it for. The user experience could have been improved.

Simple electronic signature platform

Started using Right Signature recently as a less expensive alternative to DocuSign. RS doesn't provide several features that we had taken forgranted with DocuSign, such as the ability to send multiple documents for signature within a single envelope. It appears they have been releasing improvements to the software rapidly, so we're hopeful that the overall experience will continue to improve in the monehts to come.

Pros

Relatively inexpensive, strong security, and document interaction logging, a relatively high number of documents can be sent per month.

Cons

The feature set is pretty basic, cannot combine multiple documents into a single "envelope", collaboration tools are lacking.

RightSignature review by Teodora

I recommend this product to all companies who do an online business!

Pros

Great for our business needs! It is the fastest way to receive signed authorization by client, you can upload any form and send it to partners/customers to sign. On the other hand when you sign it you get a great preview and when signature is submitted you get an email with a copy of the same automatically. Can be used on all devices.

Cons

No disadvantages with this product! Some customers get concern about signing docs online, however safety is great so they have nothing to worry about

Undoubtedly makes things easier

The nature of our business requires a lot of forms and RightSignature helps us sort them out in a way that is convenient for everyone .

Pros

The process of digitizing your documents is straightforward and surprisingly quick . After that sending out the links is also easy and you can also incorporate the forms into hyperlinks .

Cons

Confirmation emails get undelivered or redirected to spam from time to time and this causes confusion . Other than that ,there isn't much you can complain about .

Fit our needs like a glove

Pros

Via RightSignature it is easy to digitize your already existing documents and customers love the easy of use of signing online .It's also convenient for us and reduces waste .

Cons

Several months ago we have to move all our documents on new locations due to a shift in the security protocol .Of which we were not informed in advance .

esignature contracts at a decent price

We looked aournd a lot before settling on RightSignature. It has it's flaws, and support can be an issue, but it works and it's a fair price. We were expecting some improvements when they were bought by citrix but haven't see any yet.

Pros

We like the price. We can add multiple users.

Cons

Several functions are clunky. It's confusing to new staff using it when you send a doucment to sign, that you get an email with a snapshot that contains none of the content. You only get one chance to check your contract for accuracy before you hit send -- you cannot stop it if wrong, or edit it after you press end.

Invaluable Tool for Creating Online Forms and Digital Signatures

I use RightSignature for companywide HR-centric needs within a government and healthcare business model. This requires that signatures and documentation are open to liability and audits and need to be secure and authentic. Like any business, easy access to the end user is also necessary to quickly obtain documents and expedite paperwork intensive problems. I can easily see the use within departments,...

Pros

I have been using RightSignature for HR and Operations departmental use at two different companies. When absent, I insist we implement using it. It is a very cheap way of making professional online forms for submitting to individuals. Even with the ability to create online documents within my ATS, HRIS, etc., I find RightSignature is much more intuitive to use and easier to make changes, upload...

Cons

It is not integrated well with other products, such as third party ATS systems (that I'm aware of) or Microsoft Outlook. Were integration more available, I could initiate the document in RightSignature and then have it autoload into the ATS/HRIS/CRM, etc.

Simpler interface/setup than alternative options

Pros

We evaluated RightSignature and three other e-signature software options. This one had the easiest user interface and progression for getting documents signed. We can set things up to have them signed remotely or in person. It is easy to filter documents sent by individual user.

Cons

Setting up the documents is very tedious, especially if you have a document with many fields. The fields default to a specific signer (sender/customer/etc) and to being a required field. If you have a document with hundreds of fields, you will spend a lot of time going back over every single field to change the default settings. Customer support leaves much to be desired as well.

RightSignature is the best!

Pros

The overall quality of RightSignature is very high. I use RightSignature every day and it's of great help for me and my customers. RightSignature saves a lot of my personal and my customer's time by skipping the print/scan process for ton of documents. Ease of use is very high as well. It has user friendly design which makes it really easy to use. You can prepare a small guide for each form that...

Cons

I found that some of my customers have issues when signing from iOS devices , other than that I do not see downsides of RightSignature.

Noah's Review of RightSignature

Overall, RightSignature serves it's purpose. Is it a perfect product? No, but it gets the job done. There may be better products out there, but I have not explored them.

Pros

Our firm has been using RightSignature for about three years (I've been employed here for ~2), for the purpose of providing clients with documents for e-signature (fee agreements, conflict waivers, engagement letters of various types). The product serves it's purpose. RightSignature is intuitive to use, and offers e-signing, dating, initials, and other notations that can be important. Additionally, the differential coloring for different signers is useful when preparing documents for signature.

Cons

On the administrative end, switching over the main user on an account is essentially impossible. The account we use was set up by a former legal assistant, and it cannot be changed over to my name. Thus, clients are still receiving emails from: former legal assistant's name. Also, in order to log in, you need to remember the URL extension for your account, which frankly doesn't make much sense. I don't understand why this level of security is helpful or necessary. Lastly, the product can be glitchy - especially when it comes to autofill.

Absolutely wonderful user-friendly product

Pros

Amazing product. This is really the easiest way to sign a document electronically. We use the rightsignature daily, we used to print off a lot of documents and sending them to the customers, this was total waste of resources. With the rightsignature we don't kill trees, also all documents are processed on the moment they are signed, we receive them via emails. Also an email with the same copy goes to the person who signed it so both parties have the same signed paper

Cons

Pricing could be a small issue, depending on the budget and how often rightsignaure will be used.

RightSignature Review

Pros

We've been using RightSignature for a really long time now and we've been extremely happy with it, it's easy to provide to our customers via link which when completed is sent directly to us. It removes all the hassle around signing papers and it has been an eco friendly solution for us due to the large number of papers we need signed.

Cons

It's been sometimes hard for our clients to sign it properly on their phones as we need their signature to be exact and the sensitivity on a smart phone is not confortable.

RightSignature - good if just using for basic signatures

Easy to use if just using for simple document signing. More complicated electronic documents are not the best for this software.

Pros

I loved that when a document was signed, it would come back to you relabled with "_signed" at the end which made it easy to save those documents and know they are signed and not still waiting for signature.

Cons

It was difficult to create templates and had issues with protecting certain text (ex. social security numbers) for certain HR documents. Could also not save work along the way.

By FAR the easiest online lease signature software

Easy to use, even for most who are still not comfortable with signing documents online are able to easily pick up this software to avoid the hassle of lengthy paper leases.

Pros

The RightSignature software is so simple for our use case. Counter signing documents takes a mater of a few seconds. The website is well put together and easy to navigate. And residents/prospects using RightSignature to sign their lease very rarely have issues signing their half of the documents.

Cons

Their is a distinct lack of being able to easily send a reminder, or secondary link to be able to remind whoever is signing the document. The documents also have a set expiration date that will deem any document past due to to be deleted. Because of this you will have to manually resend the document, or reach out directly to have them dig through their email to find the link to the signature.

HOW DO THEY COME UP WITH THOSE QUESTIONS?

EXTREMLY DIFFICULT TO GET CUSTOMER SERVICE. HAD TO ADD BACK MY CITRIX PRINTER MULTIPLE TIMES FOR NO APPARENT REASON AND COULD NOT GET HELP. THE KBA FEATURE SHOULD MAKE LIFE EASIER, BUT SEVERELY ADDED TO MY STRESS LEVEL BECAUSE IT SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY. WILL NOT RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION DUE TO THIS.

Pros

THE EASE OF ATTACHING DOCUMENTS TO AN EMAIL OR SENDING FOR SIGNATURE

Cons

MANY TIMES (MORE IN 2021 THAN IN PRIOR YEARS) CLIENTS HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO SIGN AS KBA AS THE SYSTEM ASKS THEM QUESTIONS ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE OR WILL NOT ACCEPT THEIR DATE OF BIRTH. CLIENTS HATE THIS PROGRAM AND REQUESTED THAT I FIND ONE THAT WORKS PROPERLY.

Helps to foster a remote environment!

Pros

The fact that we can send documents electronically for signature and receive an email notification when the signatures have been completed. I also like the provided templates and ability to have people sign in a specific sequence. We have used this for offer letters quite frequently.

Cons

Sometimes Rightsignature likes to autofill forms then it takes quite a bit of time to delete all the fields that shouldn't be there. No way to prevent this.

So easy .

Pros

People will always choose the easier option and RightSignature helps with that when it comes to handling documents . Instead of printing ,signing by hand , scanning and then emailing or posting back documents ,our customers can now just open a link ,sign online with their finger or mouse and be done .

Cons

Documents signed online aren't accepted everywhere, however I have found that this is becoming less of an issue as time goes by .

Handling paperwork has never been so easy .

Pros

If you work with documents ,RightSignature is everything you never knew you needed . Since we have been using it at work ,it has finalizing sales from beginning to end significantly easier .You can do everything online and their verification process leaves little to worry about ,as far as security goes .

Cons

It is dependent on third parties ( governments , other businesses and so on ) recognizing documents signed through it as valid .

RightSignature

I love the program, it helps me do my job faster.

Pros

RightSignature is a lovely software for online signatures. When working in multinational company getting the documents signed with a few clicks is really nice and gets the work done much faster. Nowadays customers love doing everything online. Another great thing is you get a copy of the document you have signed immediately.

Cons

Not all institutions accept documents signed online yet which is something that can be improved in future. Another thing is that there still are people who don't feel safe enough to sign documents online.

Seals the deal at the end of the sales process.

RightSignature allows us to get the signature of all parties needed to close a deal. It is pretty self explanatory how important this is for the sales process.

Pros

RightSignature is a super easy was to seal a deal at the end of the sales process. We are able to send the client contracts where they can easily open the document and sign. This is crucial when we do not meet the client in person.

Cons

Sometimes it is a little difficult to get the client to successfully open the document. This could be due to their competency, but maybe it could be a little easier to explain to them.