Q Ware CMMS Suite Reviews

4.67/5 (30 reviews)

Joan Reynolds

Pleased with Q Ware CMMS

Reviewed 2015-01-28

I am very satisfied with what Q Ware CMMS has to offer. It is very easy to work within the work order system to generate a work order, to change an existing work order and to close out a work order. I like how they have used more pop up screens to make it even easier to input information into the system. The event scheduler works well also. I like how they have added multiple locations and random dates and multiple dates as well. It is very helpful to have a list of all events for all our locations with just a few keystrokes. I like how I can generate different reports for the different locations. My custodians really like that I can custom design a report for their specific needs. I have had a few issues with the programs, but I like how you can chat with them on line to help with solving problems. They have always been very helpful and very prompt with solutions. They are always ready to listen to suggestions to help make the program better. I usually see changes made very quickly once they are suggested. Overall, I am very happy. The different reports are very helpful with figuring out our scope of work for the different trades for the year, which is helpful to determine what our budget will look like in the future. Coupled with the fact that we get any questions or problems addressed immediately, truly helps us be as efficient as possible.

Barbara Carlson

Que Centre Work Orders, Preventative Maintenance, Inventory Management

Reviewed 2014-11-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Que Centre support is dedicated to our success, open to requests for changes, and interested in all the ways we use their product. The software is very easy to set up and intuitive to use, and it brings quick sanity to operations. Que Centre will try to use any existing Excel spreadsheets of people, sites, facilities, rooms, and equipment that you can find to populate the program. However, if needed, there are additional services available to inventory and load in your equipment.

Kathleen Brown

Great - I can walk down the hallway again

Reviewed 2015-01-27

We have been using Q Ware CMMS (formerly Que Centre) for over six years. I appreciate the ease of operation. It didn't take long to train everyone in our school district. It helps me keep an eye on what the current problems are, if there are certain trends that may mean real problems in the future, or reoccurring problems that indicate training is needed. There are many reports available. It is easy to show administration what the tech department has been doing since school started. Our Maintenance Department uses Q Ware CMMS to schedule when the building will be in use during the evening. I must admit I do not know much about it, but I can use this opportunity to speak to the customer service. We've had someone from Q Ware CMMS visit our district to help us start to use building scheduling. In fact, he's been here twice to help us. The title of this review references walking down the hall. Before Q Ware CMMS, I would be stopped in the hall every 10 feet. Someone would have a crisis that needed immediate attention. Now, I ask if they have entered the problem into Q Ware CMMS. I reassure them that someone will get to it as soon as possible. I am a very pleased customer of Q Ware CMMS.

Gary Schmeisser

Reviewed 2013-09-13
Review Source: Software Advice

We picked Que Centre because it fit our needs, and it was the right size for Saint Mary's University. It also fit our model where our staff all very self directed with little supervision. We are a small university of 7500 students and 770 staff and faculty on a 39 acre staff with 1.25 million square feet of buildings. Through Que Centre we focus on getting the work done, not tracking how we did it. It also gives our key customers the ability to input their work requests and track them. The best is that it is simple and easy to use. The learning curve was easy and quick. We receive great support, and the program has been adapted to fit any special needs we have. The conversion to the system from our old one was easy, and most of it was done by Que Centre. Que Centre allows us to ensure we are meeting the needs of our customers or where we need to improve.

Karen OBrien

SUNY Potsdam Q Ware CMMS Review

Reviewed 2013-04-30

Yes, I would recommend this product.number of years used; automated a paper process that had no tracking system; users are comfortable with software; assists supervisors balancing staff work load; allows department communication of needs to Physical Plant; Quecentre staff always respond in a timely fashion to questions and provide excellent customer service; a strength of the Quecentre staff has been the direct one on one,, face to face communication - visits to the campus;

Sean McLaughlin

Reviewed 2013-09-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Astor Services for Children & Families is a community based, non-profit organization that provides children's mental health services, child welfare services, and early childhood development programs in New York State's Mid-Hudson Valley region and the Bronx. From an operations prospective, we were looking for a software package that would be scalable as well as allowing us to track and assign work for multiple sites. Any software package we choose would have to be easy to use, easy to set up, and most importantly be reliable. The team from Que Centre was incredibly helpful during the “discovery” and set up phases of the project. We held numerous conference calls to answer questions before they became potential issue down the road. The implementation phase was equally trouble free.

Dennis Geer

Q Ware CMMS

Reviewed 2015-01-27

I use Q Ware CMMS several times a day to keep track of work orders, inventory control and district building use activity calendars. This allows me to keep track of many different things on one program. The programs are of great use and makes managing a facility like this easier and keeps me organized. One point that could be better is the inventory module it is sometimes cumbersome for the casual user and I believe it could be simplified for those users that do not have the background in inventory control, and that is most of my staff. Overall it is a great tool and makes my job easier. The company is also helpful as they listen to our suggestions and respond to them to solve our issues.

Tom Guillette

Facility Software for HCCS

Reviewed 2015-01-27

Q Ware CMMS and their staff are wonderful. We looked at several CMMS packages and to be honest there are many that have more bells and whistles than QW. When we compared the value what you get for the cost, we very quickly discovered that QW had everything we needed for a fraction of the cost. We intended to use the Work Order/Asset Mgmt/ PM modules only but they were so easy to use we put all of our supplies, chemicals, janitorial products into the inventory module. We now have a system that we never envisioned. I give QW a strong 4 stars and if they would develop an energy module and dash board it would be a solid 5. Thank you for a great product and fast accurate service.

Cheryl Schilling

A breeze to use!

Reviewed 2018-10-19

It is likely one of the easiest software that I have ever used!

Barbara Carlson

Preventative Maintenace and Inventory Tracking

Reviewed 2013-07-09

Any work order system can document one time requests but Q Ware CMMS adds the ability to write repeating work orders for anything - paycheck deliveries, daylight savings time clock checks, science kit pick ups as well as HVAC filter changes. It also offers an integrated inventory tracking system which makes keeping track of custodial supplies, lamp orders, copier paper easy to manage and easy to estimate quantities for bid. This system was easy to set up, allows adding more sophisticated uses on the fly and gives us the data we need to operate efficiently.

Harold Simmons

The use of Q Ware CMMS

Reviewed 2015-01-27

I like the concept of the program but think that ease of use could be upgraded. Training is the biggest drawback for me and my employees. There is a few of the programs in this product that are a little hard to understand and need repetitive back and forth to get to the end result. The maintenance part of the program we have is not very user friendly as far as entering the information. Overall I like the concept I just don't like how difficult entering information can be.

Carol LaSala

Reviewed 2014-03-06

Q Ware CMMS has been a very easy program to integrate throughout the various departments in the school districts. The program itself is user friendly and the customer service has been outstanding. The training we received was exceptional and tailored to our needs. The on-screen forms were modified and expanded fit our buildings and our events. Q Ware CMMS has been a great addition to our school district. We have stopped shuffling papers from one office to another.

Richard Smith

Reviewed 2015-01-29

Pros: 1) Low Price 2) Ease of Use 3) Ease of customization 4) Customer service is number 1 priority of Q Ware CMMS Cons: None found in the 8 years of use It does all the things that the high priced programs do with a lower price and unbelievable customer service. I have used it in Health Care and Education and this product will streamline facilities work loads for any type of business.

Patrick Dolan

Que Centre

Reviewed 2014-03-06
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the ease of use for the end user and for our client in the building. I can customize it for my building needs and don't have to buy excessive software I don't need.

Sue Wood

Love Q Ware CMMS!

Reviewed 2015-01-28

Q Ware CMMS gives the ability to track work orders for multiple employees in one central location. Running reports, updating work orders, adding/changing information to existing work orders is simple. It's also a great way to track supplies, and the cost of supplies used per job. I find Q Ware extremely easy to use - I actually ENJOY using this system.

Patrick Davis

Great Product

Reviewed 2015-01-28

Our Plant and Facilities group originally signed up for this product for tracking their work order. We made several modifications and also use Q Ware CMMS for technology based work orders as well as tracking of our inventory. It has greatly increased the efficiency and management of our technology department.

Rob Cary

Experienced User

Reviewed 2015-01-28

We have been using the Work Order module for years. It is very easy to request and track your work. We have recently started using Assets and Events. These are more back end intensive applications and they can be a bit cumbersome, but Q Ware CMMS has been very responsive to customer requests for improvement.

Cindy Kwiatkowski

A Good Choice

Reviewed 2015-01-28

We looked at and even tried a few programs for keeping track of our Facilities Work orders. We have found this program to be easy to use for Facility Staff, Teachers, and Administrators. We have had good customer service and technical help. I am glad we chose this product and have stayed with it for years.

Donna Porter

At my finger tips

Reviewed 2015-01-28

Q Ware CMMS systems are my go to organizational tool. I use the work orders and event scheduling everyday. I have asked for adjustments to meet my needs and they always come through for me. If you're not using Q Ware CMMS, schedule some time to learn how useful their systems are.

Matthew Hartman

Easy to use, very little training required.

Reviewed 2014-09-18
Review Source: Software Advice

It's easy for staff to submit invoices.

Sherry Luecke

RJ Q Ware CMMS review

Reviewed 2015-01-30

Overall this has been a good product for our district. It is easy for endusers to submit work orders. The customer service we receive is always very responsive and helpful.

Michael Tomczak

Product review

Reviewed 2015-01-28

I am very pleased with the product. Have been using it for approximately 4 years now. The event & work order module has been very well received by a variety of users. Thanks

Larry Garuccio

Work orders

Reviewed 2015-01-28

I have been using Q Ware CMMS for quite a few years. Each update makes it more efficient. They stand behind their product and are just a phone call away.

Terry Sweet

Reviewed 2015-01-28

Difficult to figure out at first, but is running smoothly now. It really helps the Building and Grounds personnel to allocate time and resources.

Vicki LeRoy

Q Ware CMMS

Reviewed 2015-01-27

Q Ware CMMS helps us keep a record of all our activities building uses and requests and repairs. I don't know what we did without it.