Q Ware CMMS Reviews

User ratings

4.6

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The product does what it is supposed to do and the support is very good. QWare provides excellent value for our investment.
Q Ware CMMS has been a very easy program to integrate throughout the various departments in the school districts. The program itself is user friendly and the customer service has been outstanding.
Event booking which we could see in one single calendar the events booked in different areas and the ability to filter out based on area has been amazing for our school.
Before Q Ware CMMS, I would be stopped in the hall every 10 feet. Someone would have a crisis that needed immediate attention.
User manual documentation is weak and lacks information; insufficient time on our end to fully utilize and implement in PM module; processing response time in certain areas is slow.

Q Ware CMMS users...

Spiceworks-logocaret
listing-logo

Spiceworks

How would you rate Q Ware CMMS?

Q Ware CMMS Excels!

I have used Q WARE CMMS for over 15 years now. This spans two different employers. I find them to be the very best in customer support and respond quickly to your needs. They still treat each customer with individual care.

Pros

Ease of use Superior Customer Support Inexpensive as compared to other CMMS

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons. They continue to amaze me.

Thanks John! You've been a great supporter and we appreciate your business. We'll continue to focus on individual care. Stay Safe. Q Ware Team

Please include Event Booking in your new upgrade of QWare

QWare for us is a one stop place for work orders, fixed assets and event bookings (with work order for the event). No other product fulfills our needs as QWare. Please upgrade the whole product (work orders, fixed assets and event bookings) and not just sections of it.

Pros

When we were looking to purchase a software that brought our school together in many areas, work orders, event booking with work orders for the event and fixed asset management QWare ticked all of our boxes. Before QWare we had multiple google calendars for booking events, a work order program that did not allow custom fields and departments using an excel sheet to keep track of their inventory. As...

Cons

We were looking so much forward in upgrading to the new face lift which we were told before covid hit. Now we have been told that the upgrade is only available for work order and fixed assets not event booking. We purchased the product for these three features and now it is a big disappointment that we do not see event booking in this upgrade which is very important for our school. Just so you could...

Hi Mary, Thank you for the review! We appreciate your thoughtful feedback and we're happy to hear Q has been working well for you. We are working our hardest to get everyone on the newest version with the features they need. Please reach out to us with any questions about the new version or for help with your accreditation. Best, Q Team

Product review

I am very pleased with the product. Have been using it for approximately 4 years now. The event & work order module has been very well received by a variety of users. Thanks

Berlin CSD - Electronic Work Order Program

Overall, we have been very pleased with the product and its functionality for the Berlin CSD. The teaching and support staff love the feedback, and I have a much better accountability of my maintenance staff; the jobs they do; and the time it takes to complete those tasks.

Pros

* Welcoming and friendly sales team, easy to work with and very knowledgeable. * Easily installed and adapted to our facilities * Training and use for all school district staff was easy, with very few questions and/or complaints * Have seen a dramatic increase in the number of Work Orders being submitted by staff for items that need to be done or receive attention. * Program provides feedback to the Requestor / Other Administrators which has proven to be very favorable

Cons

* Some changes to programming have to go back through the Company versus being able to make them yourself

Hi Cyril, Thank you for the feedback. We hope you and your district are navigating COVID alright. We appreciate your business over the years and please reach out if there is anything we can do to make Q work better for you. Thanks again and stay safe. Q Ware Team

The customer service is everything

We chose qware because we needed a system that would send email communications to hold folks accountable. It worked! With QWARE multiple people have access to the same information simultaneously, and then as the info is updated (and projects worked-on) a stream of communications easily inform us all.

Pros

The reporting features are my second favorite feature, because the customer is support is amazing. I am not talking about work around and duct tape. I am talking about getting help and advice on solving complicated workflow for my organization so that that solutions create data streams and analysis tools.

Cons

The con is so minute it's almost not worth mentioning. When I download a report, it includes a totals line in the csv. Ok. No bid deal because I can delete the totals line before I Power Query the report into my analysis.

Hi Rich, Thank you for the honest review. We appreciate your business. As always, if there is anything you need going forward or ideas you have to make Q better for you, please don't hesitate to reach out. Stay safe. Q Ware Team

QWare does what you need, but just that.

QWare was a necessary implementation for our maintenance department. They needed a way to handle, track, and print off information for our maintenance staff. This software was a good solution for a department that had minimal tracking and offers of support. When our IT Department was integrated, things didn't go as well. Our IT department was used to a "Ticketing" system, and ticketed everything....

Pros

QWare is a simple solution for work orders, facilities, and calendar management. We primarily use the work order function for IT Departments, and our Maintenance Departments. Our maintenance workers are able to use the software with minimal training, as are our faculty. It works, and does the job it's intended to do.

Cons

As a work order system, I find the software dated. The concept follows a good replacement from a Work Order paper system to an electronic system. It does that just fine. But the interface is only acceptable, and just serves its purposes. It does not go above and beyond, and nothing about the software will wow anyone. It's just adequate.

Quality CMMS

I am very happy with Q Ware CMMS. It is an easy to use system. You can add user defined categories. It is much quicker and better to track than the pen and paper system we used to use.

Pros

Set up is easy. You work directly with someone, giving them your information and they set it up for you. It is fairly turn key operation. Adjustments can be made after if you need to change something. There is also the ability for user defined options which is easy to learn how to complete and lets you tweak to system to meet your particular needs. Q Ware also has the ability for system inventory...

Cons

Web based. Depending on how it's accessed (whether you have direct web access or have have to go through your companies server) there is occasional lag. My issues are mostly internal problems with our server, not with Q Ware so I really don't have any cons.

Hi Chris, Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and if there is anything we can do to make Q better for you, don't hesitate to reach out. Stay Safe. Q Ware Team

Qware experience

Covid PPE inventory tracking

Pros

This product was easily implemented and we currently use work order, preventative Maint., inventory and assets management. this system has made the day to day operations more efficient and we have found the inventory tracking has been a huge asset in regards to tracking and reordering with the reorder threshold. I was able to allow access to some administrators so they can see the day to day inventory of PPE during the Pandemic

Cons

wish the passwords could intergrade with our tech.

Hey Antone, We're glad Q is able to help Bath during this time. Hopefully, we get back to something normal for schools soon. We appreciate your business over the years and it's always good to see you on the golf course (maybe next year?). Thanks for the review and stay safe. Q Ware Team

Cairo-Durham

Pros

Easy to use even for people who struggle with using computers

Cons

I am unable to make some changes in the system and must use tech support

Hi Maurice, Thank you for the review! It is possible to hand over some of the system management functions of Q. When you have time, reach out to support and we'll get you trained on those functions. Thanks again and stay safe. Q Ware Team

A Quality Product

Pros

Ease of data entry. A well thought out application

Cons

haven't found one yet. It does exactly what I need it to do

Hi Jon, Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business and if there is anything you'd like us to improve on, please reach out to support and let us know. Best, The Q Ware Team

QWare NCIS

Very good.

Pros

It is easy to use. I don't even give end users instructions other than how to change their password. We are a bit of an odd ball of a client. We are a facilities services provider that exclusively serves two K-12, international private schools. Because of the complexity of multiple organizations and multiple campuses, QWare was the only system that seemed able to handle that complexity. We really like the Events module too, which is a big part of our operations. I will also say that customer support is rock solid. They always get back to me right away and most of the time the figure out the issue pretty quickly.

Cons

PMs are a little laborious to set up. We don't really plug in a lot of assets into the system. So, for our needs, we can often skip the whole part about setting up an asset and asset category. I understand the logic of it. It makes sense on paper. We are not an industrial client though. Easier to just put in description, "change battery on UPS in server closet B with an RBC55 battery." Sometimes the event calendar displays incorrect times on the calendar view. I think it may be a browser thing, or needing to clear my cache. The only other thing that sometimes trips me up is how you treat deleted users. They are still in there... sort of. I don't like that I can't use a user name that was previously used by some ex-employee from 5 years ago.

Hi Andrew, Thank you for the honest feedback and we're glad Q has been able to handle the complexity of your operation. I'll forward the issues you mentioned to support to see what we can do. Thanks again for the feedback and your continued business. Best, Q Ware Team

Montessori School of Silicon Valley

the product does what it is supposed to do and the support is very good. QWare provides excellent value for our investment.

Pros

the ability to generate and manage work orders including the ability to schedule reminders and work orders for preventative and repetitive maintenance jobs.

Cons

It is somewhat over weight for our use - would be great if we could easily hide functions that we dont use. Also it would be very helpful if we could attached multiple photos to a work order.

Hi Michael, Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business over the years. When you have some time, please reach out to our support team. We'll take care of those issues you're experiencing. Thanks again and stay safe. Q Ware Team

Administrative

fair

Pros

Inventory and work order capacity as well as size of the system

Cons

The approval process and assignment process is very time consuming

Hi Tim, Thank you for the review. When you have some time, our support team would like to help with the approval process. We may be able to work through some of the issues you're experiencing. We appreciate your business, stay safe. Q Ware Team

Q ware review

Q ware has solved many problems we were having with receiving and tracking work. We have used the system to show where we spend our time and a paper trail to cover complaints.

Pros

Was easy to train/teach staff to use the system. Tracking of work, system for PM's able to track repeat problem areas.

Cons

Nothing pops out yet. Haven't found anything we dislike.

Hi Richard, Thanks for the review! We're glad Q has helped improve your work tracking. Feel free to reach out to us through support if you think of anything you dislike. We appreciate the feedback. Stay Safe. Q Ware Team

Operations Manager

its not as much the product as it is the team behind the product!

Pros

Clean and Simple, fits the need of a large development company facing everyday asset management challenged.

Cons

unremarkable, there is nothing that I dislike about the product

Hi Peter, Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Q better in the future, please let us know. Stay safe. Q Ware Team

CW Gates

Used for Residential work orders , preventative maintenance

Pros

Easy to use even for those who are not computer literate .

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like about product

Hi Paul, Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business. Stay safe. Q Ware Team

Pleased with Q Ware CMMS

I am very satisfied with what Q Ware CMMS has to offer. It is very easy to work within the work order system to generate a work order, to change an existing work order and to close out a work order. I like how they have used more pop up screens to make it even easier to input information into the system. The event scheduler works well also. I like how they have added multiple locations and random...

Que Centre Work Orders, Preventative Maintenance, Inventory Management

Pros

Que Centre support is dedicated to our success, open to requests for changes, and interested in all the ways we use their product. The software is very easy to set up and intuitive to use, and it brings quick sanity to operations. Que Centre will try to use any existing Excel spreadsheets of people, sites, facilities, rooms, and equipment that you can find to populate the program. However, if needed, there are additional services available to inventory and load in your equipment.

Cons

Any database takes thought to set up, and it is easy to make a mistake in how one sets up the hierarchy of sites, rooms, equipment, and components. However, having made such mistakes, I will also say that Que Centre support is very kind about erasing and resetting when you have made a global error.

Great - I can walk down the hallway again

We have been using Q Ware CMMS (formerly Que Centre) for over six years. I appreciate the ease of operation. It didn't take long to train everyone in our school district. It helps me keep an eye on what the current problems are, if there are certain trends that may mean real problems in the future, or reoccurring problems that indicate training is needed. There are many reports available. It is...

Cons

Great value for the product

The Q Ware team was very responsive to questions and very helpful in going live.

Pros

The ease of navigating the system and being able to add items as they come up.

Cons

Just having to learn a new system, but the more we use it the easier it gets.

Hi Michael, Thank you for the kind review. We like to hear that Q is easy to use and we are always looking for ways to improve usability. If you ever have suggestions we'd love to hear them. Thanks again and stay safe. Q Ware Team

This reviewer only left a rating

We picked Que Centre because it fit our needs, and it was the right size for Saint Mary's University. It also fit our model where our staff all very self directed with little supervision. We are a small university of 7500 students and 770 staff and faculty on a 39 acre staff with 1.25 million square feet of buildings. Through Que Centre we focus on getting the work done, not tracking how we did...

SUNY Potsdam Q Ware CMMS Review

Yes, I would recommend this product.

Pros

number of years used; automated a paper process that had no tracking system; users are comfortable with software; assists supervisors balancing staff work load; allows department communication of needs to Physical Plant; Quecentre staff always respond in a timely fashion to questions and provide excellent customer service; a strength of the Quecentre staff has been the direct one on one,, face to face communication - visits to the campus;

Cons

user manual documentation is weak and lacks information; insufficient time on our end to fully utilize and implement in PM module; processing response time in certain areas is slow

This reviewer only left a rating

Astor Services for Children & Families is a community based, non-profit organization that provides children's mental health services, child welfare services, and early childhood development programs in New York State's Mid-Hudson Valley region and the Bronx. From an operations prospective, we were looking for a software package that would be scalable as well as allowing us to track and assign work for multiple sites. Any software package we choose would have to be easy to use, easy to set up, and most importantly be reliable. The team from Que Centre was incredibly helpful during the “discovery” and set up phases of the project. We held numerous conference calls to answer questions before they became potential issue down the road. The implementation phase was equally trouble free.

Q Ware CMMS

I use Q Ware CMMS several times a day to keep track of work orders, inventory control and district building use activity calendars. This allows me to keep track of many different things on one program. The programs are of great use and makes managing a facility like this easier and keeps me organized. One point that could be better is the inventory module it is sometimes cumbersome for the casual user and I believe it could be simplified for those users that do not have the background in inventory control, and that is most of my staff. Overall it is a great tool and makes my job easier. The company is also helpful as they listen to our suggestions and respond to them to solve our issues.

Facility Software for HCCS

Q Ware CMMS and their staff are wonderful. We looked at several CMMS packages and to be honest there are many that have more bells and whistles than QW. When we compared the value what you get for the cost, we very quickly discovered that QW had everything we needed for a fraction of the cost. We intended to use the Work Order/Asset Mgmt/ PM modules only but they were so easy to use we put all of our supplies, chemicals, janitorial products into the inventory module. We now have a system that we never envisioned. I give QW a strong 4 stars and if they would develop an energy module and dash board it would be a solid 5. Thank you for a great product and fast accurate service.