Comindware Tracker

Non-coding Workflow Management Software

Comindware Tracker Reviews

Pros

We can easily design, modify and schedule our workflow quickly and effectively with Comindware Tracker. Our Company has found it as an effective and important solution in our Organization's Workflow.

Archna S.

Comindware gives me piece of mind that I know my people are aware of what they need to do, and when. On top of that, customer service and care is fantastic.

Mark C.

It has perfect capabilities to support approval and change management work flow along with the excellent functionalities to support the track changes.

Shabbir Abbas, C.

Cons

The software can be slow at times and employees don't get their tasks in time the automated process can be slow and frustrating at times.

Karabo m.

It is difficult to understand at the starting phase.

prabhat a.

Sometimes this software is a bit glitchy and has a bit of a lag. Sometimes, I have to reload a page, for it to work properly.

Kendra F.

A powerful Tool which is capable of doing almost everything for Workflow Management.

Comindware Tracker is the best and powerful tool that automates various processes for our organization with its cloud hosted management tools that makes it accessible from any web browser, from any Operating System. The management workspace is provided to all the employees, so everyone can work simultaneously on the same projects. We can easily design, modify and schedule our workflow quickly and effectively...

Pros

Comindware Tracker has a lot of features which helps in increasing our workflow and automates some of the tasks which requires a lot of man power when done manually. One of the best thing is that it is a web based application, so it doesn't require high system specs to run and can be effectively operated both on Desktop and Mobile platform. So many useful features are present in a simple and easy to...

Cons

Comindware is definitely a perfect Workflow Management Tool but it still has some problems making it worse than other similar Solutions. Our technical team can't implement complex algorithms which majorly affects the use of this software for us. Our technical team has also reported that AI based automation is not at all possible with Comindware Tracker. We have also found that some features on this platform sometimes are reducing our workflow, like lack of chat platform, bad report presentation and tables. They will have to work on these above major flaws. They should also launch their software for mobile devices.

A easy to configure and use workflow management software which has incredibly friendly UI. It has he

We wanted the business partners who can understand our business pain points and help us resolve the complexities with lease configuration and more flexibility

Pros

The ease of configuration of Complex Business Scenarios saving time and resources.

Cons

Analytics and Reporting can be more exclusive. Also Mobility solution can be more complete.

My use of Comindware Tracker

Time management. keeping track of the workflow in the business. every task is sent to the right person at the right time automatically. I don't have to always be in the office to be working. I can keep track of everything everywhere in the world.

Pros

It's easy to use, for the software capability is very cheap. I can get all the work load I have for the week done without breaking a sweat. Every task is sent to the right employee automatically. the work flow in the business is amazing and very productive. Now we don't have to arrange a meeting every weekend to discuss what's happening with certain project. I as the managing director can review the process and keep track of the work follow on the software, more is done in very less time.

Comindware Tracker Review

Good experience using Comindware Tracker

Pros

I really like timer feature, too, to control how much time have you spent on each job. I really like the Comindware Tracker can be reached from your cell phone.

Cons

Comindware Tracker is very expensive and it's user interface is also not good as expected

It helps in getting the workflow streamlined

I can now manage all the tasks and assign it to various subbordinates. It helps me scale up the efficiency of my staff.

Pros

Tasks could vbe assigned to the users and escalated. The team was able to understand the interfacing with the active directory.

Cons

The setup took a lot of time and then the user creation was very cumbersome as you have to kove from Architect mode to Admin mode. It takes a lot of time and patience to toggle.

Meet your project deadlines with Comindware Tracker

It is tremendously convenient working on Comindware Tracker as you can almost access it any time and from anywhere; collaborate with teams and meet deadlines every time.

Pros

It is terrifically easy to work on Comindware Tracker for everybody. It doesn’t require programming at all to design excellent project workflow. It lets you add tasks and track completion of assigned task for everybody on a project. Creating workflow and managing projects is really convenient. You can quickly create workflow for any sort of project by simple dragging and dropping. It offers appropriate security as the administrator can simply assign permissions for any sort of modification; and for even access, based on the requirement of the project.

Cons

It doesn't have capabilities to do cost and work analysis as well for projects.

Comindware Tracker é a ferramenta completa para gerenciamento de fluxo de trabalho

Pros

Facilidade de uso, familiarização muito rápida por que o programa é didático e auxilia muito no aprendizado. Dados precisos e rápidos, com resultados eficientes e dicas de melhoras. Colaboração de trabalho e dados facilitado. Muita facilidade para deixar a interface do programa da melhor maneira que o usuário gosta de usar. Fácil implantação para uso na nuvem ou no local de trabalhando, contribuindo para que a colaboração e o compartilhamento do trabalho seja ainda mais eficaz.

Cons

O caminho para geração dos relatórios poderia ser mais simplificado. Se por um lado o sistema é muito fácil e intuitivo de usar, a geração dos relatório poderia ser mais fácil de ser encontrada

Review Comindware Tracker

My overall experience with Comindware Tracker is good.

Pros

User interface of Comindware Tracker is very simple and easy to use. New users will find the software easy to use.

Cons

I found comindware tracker very expensive compared to other alternatives.

Com

I have never heard of this software but I could say my friends would have used it

Pros

I love it and I have tried it for a time for me into the internet and it has good things to do In it and I love the kind that works with the people on it like many things that people like to do abstract or anything

Cons

There could be bad thing and good things and out or the internet stops working and it will not work out with anyone else in this internet

Manage workflow with Comindware

Over all experience has been really good. It helped us management and track workflow really effecitively.

Pros

All of the process updates are available real-time and it is cloud based which makes it a really effective tool to manage workflow

Cons

There is nothing that we don't like about Comindware except pricing. I think that they should lower the pricing a bit.

Manage your workflow with ease!

Our Team found it very easy to switch from the previous software we were using and right now they are really satisfied with the change.

Pros

Application is quite simple to manage. There is a lot of other application to manage your workflow on the market but none of them is so user-friendly in comparison to Comindware Tracker. You can also access the application from basically any browser. Another big advantage is the fact that no “hardcore” coding ability is required – after few days you’ll get to know most of the required formulas.

Cons

It would be great to have better integration with Microsoft services, like outlook. Sometimes it is required to refresh the page few times. Apart from that I cannot complain.

Powerful web-based workflow tool

We've definitely got more effective in terms of time and I believe that we save money every day we use Comindware Tracker.

Pros

It is super easy to design workflows and configure forms. No need to code, when setting business rules. Comindware Tracker is integrated with Active Directory, so user management is a snap. Employees find this tool approachable since it is available via web-browser, timely notifications keep you in a loop of a process and you can easily check a workflow status.

Cons

The reporting is OK, but might be improved. I would add some report templates. I can hardly suggest more improvements.

Responsive software for Web & Mobile

Pros

Simple UI that provides both web and mobile base access to it product due to that it is easy to access the work from anywhere. it is a BPM software using it you can create workflow. You don't have to write much code and easily you can create software.

Cons

It's a great tool to develop and manage software process. Although it is little bit bulky.

Powerful yet simplistic workflow management platform

As a remote tutoring organization, we had to connect to our mentors from different countries across the globe. We had to assign tasks, set deadlines, monitor progress daily. And Comindware Tracker provided an excellent solution to our needs.

Pros

The software makes my business project automation quite easy, yet doesn’t require IT skills to operate. Its simplistic, but powerful. Although the pricing is a little overwhelming, the value for money is quite satisfactory. The drag-and-drop features are very convenient and makes the workflow very smooth and streamlined. But advanced features like automatically accepting or rejecting tasks passing quality tests - is missing.

Cons

As the software needs no coding skills, it is limited in terms of advanced features - creating complex alogorithms, AI implementation, etc. Thus I can not use it to handle mega projects involving thousands of workers.

One of the best tools for workflow management

Comindware Tracker is being used to track the full lifecycle of our service from managing offer requests that come through a web form and then processing service request and managing service delivery. This workflow management and collaboration tool adds a tremendous amount of transparency to our consultation and research process and allows for successful management of hand-offs that a necessary between different teams.

Pros

Comindware Tracker make it easy to tweak workflows and forms, so users can easily optimize without breaking stride. It successfully routes hand-offs between different teams, adds transparency to workflows and has a set of social collaboration tools.

Cons

Open API is good, but not enough in my opinion. It lacks out-of-box integrations with popular web-services.

Comindware Tracker has helped get my department back on tack!

Pros

Comindware Tracker is great for keeping everyone in loop. Before Comindware Tracker sales would have to contact engineering to see what phase a project was in, now anyone can see where a project is at which has eliminated a lot of phone calls. Also projects are released to production a lot more efficiently and effectively.

Cons

I would like to see Comindware Tracker be more compatible with Outlook. It works but not without making out look crash. Also the layout of the software is lacking sore serious pizazz. The automated E-mails letting you know what stage the project is in just get annoying and don't really help.

Very useful for improving performance

We implemented the software for collaboration between our Support team and Operations team. It helped immensely with ensuring that both teams are in the loop about which customers complaints have been sorted are pending and should be urgently looked into. Our customer satisfaction has improved by a large margin since implementing.

Pros

The price is really reasonable and it's performance goes above and beyond the average expectation. We are glad the team found it easy to use too.

Cons

A number of social media platforms which may not be very popular but have a sizeable userbase are yet to be incorporated.

A great tool to ease the workflow management tasks!

Pros

Very easy to use, intuitive workflows - whatever system says those buttons do that very functions with high accuracy for a user going with gut thinking. Thus helps a user to get acclimatized with the system and that's why Comindware's User Interface is one of the best one will ever use. In terms of data reports, they are super fast to import and export or download, one can easily find out what are the incoming materials, account receivables and payables and control those tasks with user defined rules in form of a group. All this can be achieved in a single web view managed over cloud.

Cons

Nothing much to dislike except for the pricing and as most of the workplaces will already have workflow management tools in place, it is not easy to replace the incumbents with new tools. thus comindware will have to be aggressive in marketing their product.

Well organised workflow tool that has really improved performance

Having tried a lot of other tools in the workflow management space, this has been really simple to manage and handle from a usability perspective. Go for it. They have got a free trial too.

Pros

It is very easy to design workflows. Absolutely no need to code the rules. User management is perfect. Access via a web browser is very helpful so are the notifications. No real need for training our folks on it as it is all so self-explanatory.

Cons

Reporting is just about average. The API can be improved too. Need to more compatible with other tools like Outlook. Having a mobile app would also be beneficial for somebody like me who is always on the move. But all in all not much that I dislike.

Excellent for streamlining repetitive workflows

Eliminated falling through the gaps, streamlined workflows and added transparency.

Pros

You don't need technical skills to develop, maintain and update workflows. Comindware Tracker has wonderful drag and drop designers for both workflows and forms. Besides, when you make a new form live it gets available from both desktop and mobile browsers within a single publishing process.

Cons

When building a complicated workflow, you have to use Excel-like formulas. I needed some time to learn it, but any way - it is not so difficult.

The best operations manager for your company

Comindware Tracker it helped me to create the current workflow model with a simple drag and drop, which is a fantastic and simple function, and exactly why it allows anyone to use it without major difficulties. The management of all operations, including real-time reporting, allows me to be in control of all my demands and the ease of changing the workflow as needed, streamlining my time and making me have even more expressive results.

Pros

The simplest software I've ever used, that manages all operations in real time, allowing quick and assertive actions, everything a company needs today.

Cons

Just the price that I think could be more affordable, but other than that I haven't found anything that I can claim so far.

Comindware Tracker Review

Very Helpful. It has reduced need of training at various stages. People find it easy to use and are happy with the simplicity. Ease of access is a big plus

Pros

Very easy to design and manage. Various Best part is no coding is required. It has reduced need of commercial training. Easily accessible via any web browser so that's a big plus

Cons

If they start providing mobile app as well it will be very helpful. Also API integrations with more popular websites will also be very useful

Keeping the Workflow in Check

The distribution of the workflow is really effective and it helps me to keep a check on the functioning and working of various groups and departments in my organization

Pros

1. It doesn't require any coding and no technical knowledge whatsoever. 2. I had to keep an eye on all the departments working and their workflow and it's effective salient features helped me. 3. It helped me manage things at my finger tips.

Cons

It should come with a written mannual, for a not so tech-geek person like me. It took me a few days initially to get hold of things and get the knack of how it functions

The superb solution of workflow management!

Actually, I found this workflow management software such a great software. Nice features and functions are available in this software. Hope, you will love it to use

Pros

The user interface looks great and navigation around it is simple, those are always pros. The admin tools are also good, with ease of adding and removing individuals from the system. Easy to maintaining the system. Superb solution of the workflow management.

Cons

Sometimes requires me to refresh the page, and restart the order. Sometimes when trying to submit one order, I will have to refresh the site as many as 3 times. Nothing more.........

We make our time more valuable and ensure more effective output.

We make our time more valuable and ensure more effective output.

Pros

Satisfied on this non-coding workflow software used to connect with my team. Excellent support from the technical team. Its graphical workflow made it easy to used for technical and non technical person.

Cons

It would be better if it have more integration like microsoft outlook or other apps and softwares. Although, the system is very flexible and easy for all kind of user.