Whip Around Reviews

4.81/5 (291 reviews)

Scott Shaver

Great product

Reviewed 2019-05-20

We are using Whip Around most particularly for Inspection reports on trucks and trailers as well as Inventory control and a mechanics checklist. Thus far, it has been great. We are supposed to be able to combine it with our Verizon Connect account, which we havent figured out as of yet, but it is a matter of time before it gets even better.

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Whip Around is great because it replaces the head ache of paper pretrips. It can be updated with the click of a few buttons and is very customizable to any need your business has in regards to checklist and inspections. The reporting is clean. Its very simple to add vehicles, users, or employees.

Joe Caliva

Amazing tool for remotely managing fleet and driver staff

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Overall, Whip-Around is a great product and a very effective tool.

Dan Walker, CAPM

People actually helping people -

Reviewed 2019-03-29

My interactions with the Whip Around crew has been great. They are actually people - can you believe that!? People helping people in an attempt to make their software better, make your jobs easier, help you solve problems and eliminate wasted time... its crazy. When I send a message to their support team on the website, I get a response (sometimes from a robot, but even the robot is helpful and a real person will be with you within a couple minutes); when I call I get to talk to someone; when I email I actually get a response - they even follow-up with appropriate calls and emails. Super great group to work with. The software has been easy to implement (given proper time to create the forms) and the way we were able to create and customize these forms has sped up the drivers times on completing pre-trip inspections, reduced the number of faults missed, and decreased our maintenance turn-around so that our vehicles are kept road-ready more often. Implementing and using Whip Around has been a very positive experience for us.

Gwen Hoffman

Best Software Purchase EVER!

Reviewed 2019-11-15

Everyone at Whip Around has always answered all of my questions in a very timely manner, and I honestly have nothing but positive things to say about the company and our partnership!

George LaVertue

Pleasantly surprised

Reviewed 2019-08-07

we started using the app immediately and as a result breakdowns and roadcalls are down 40% from the previous 6 month period. repairs are scheduledmore efficiently reducing down time and I don't have massive bundles of DVIR slips to sift through or store

Johnnie Hoffman

Pre and Post Trip Reports

Reviewed 2019-05-20

We just recently had a training conference call and webinar last week with members of our management team and Whip Around. They were very knowledgeable and informative. CSR was fantastic in answering all of our questions.

Ryne Johnson

Best D-DVIR Software

Reviewed 2019-02-19

Whip Around has allowed us to go paperless with our DVIRs. The ease of use by the PVOs combine with the dashboard and fault reporting has allowed our company to act quicker to faults than ever before. The program has been good so far and we look forward to future features that will release.

Mike Muratalla

Best Inspection APP out there

Reviewed 2019-05-20

whip around is always moving forward and there to tell me about new updates and stuff. cant understand how the could have such great pricing.

Corinna Cathcart

Happy Review

Reviewed 2019-05-21

So happy I learn of whip around it has saved me so much desk space by not having everyday paperwork sitting to be signed off or waiting for work to be done. I up load the issue and what equipment needs worked on and send email to our mechanic he then signs off with his statement when done that SIMPLE.

Ryan Mathieson

Overall Very good

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Using this type of software reduces the chance of missing potential issues with equipment and has reduced the downtime as faults are reported sooner. Auditors in my experience have been overall impressed with the system and prefer this over searching through filing cabinets.

Andrew Hinz

review for vehicle inspections

Reviewed 2019-05-31

we tried out several vehicle inspection apps, some were great however not budget friendly. whiparound meet both our needs of being functional and budget friendly.

Jordan Ford

We love WhipAround!

Reviewed 2018-10-12

WhipAround has been a great tool for us to stay in compliance, track team behaviors, and keep records. We highly recommend.

Shelly Thompson

Reviewed 2019-05-20

We are a trucking company that does not have an onsite mechanic. This enables our drivers to communicate daily if there are any issues with their trucks or if they need supplies for their trucks. We are able to keep track of current mileages on trucks this way also so that we are able to track when a service needs performed, which frees up a lot of my time having to make a visual on each truck to record mileage. With the feature of drivers being able to upload pictures, I can send that on to the mechanic so they are able to put an eye on what the driver is reporting. The ease of use has given our drivers a tool that they can use and it is a time saver for management.

Great mobility tool

Reviewed 2019-03-13

The product is backed by a friendly and helpful team makes for winning combination.

kevin werbrich

Whip around review

Reviewed 2019-05-20

We are very happy with the program

Rick S

Second Time User and Works Just as Well!

Reviewed 2018-09-13

I appreciate the automation of the data being collected.

Chris Ideker

Easy to navigate and keep my finger on the pulse of my fleet

Reviewed 2019-04-26

Keep a keen eye on the fleet overall and vehicle conditions. Used to track it with paper inspections and created a lot of waste paper and inconsistent pre & post trip inspections

Brent Murphy

Answer to our growing problem

Reviewed 2019-05-20

I love everything about this App. From the initial, and ongoing customer service, to all of the inspection problems this solved for our company.

Morgan Faron

Very happy with Whip Around!

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Overall we are happy wit our service.

Pat Kiesel

Ease to a busy environment

Reviewed 2019-07-05

In our day to day operations we have numerous people driving the same vehicle, keeping up with damage and missing inventory items - whip around asked the standard questions to every user giving us continuity with every inspection

Dylan Bean

Whip Around Provides an Effective and Intuitive Solution to Fleet Maintenance

Reviewed 2019-07-31

In the first week of implementation a driver using Whip Around found a nail in his sidewall that could have caused a flat on the road or worse. Instead he was able to get a warranty replacement tire for less than $30 and was on the road without delaying his schedule.

Stephen Booker

WHIP AROUND REVIEW

Reviewed 2019-09-10

Whip Around is great because you can always reference back to a particular pre/post trip. It also helps to hold your employees accountable as well as letting them know that you are paying attention to things.

Amber Roy

$450 ROI within the first WEEK!

Reviewed 2019-03-22

I look forward to on boarding our entire fleet, and further reducing operational and maintenance costs. It's only been a week, but I can see the benefit clearly and highly recommend the software. It's such an affordable subscription - what do you have to lose?

Bill Plasky

NO MORE PAPER!

Reviewed 2019-04-01

The main benefit is that we are finding is that because of how quick and easy it is for the drivers to use the app we are finding that they are writing up more things and we are able to spot problems sooner. This allows us to save time on larger repairs down the road.

Crystal Barnhart

Easy to use!

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Able to keep a close eye on mileage, I'm made aware of problems much faster and pictures help so much, as well as a description. Has improved the overall care of my fleet vehicles.

Michael Hernandez

Great APP

Reviewed 2019-01-28

I am really liking how Whip Around is efficient for my business. It is saving time and money for the company in the long run. So far I am happy and have referred Whip Around to 2 other companies that are using the service.

Edgardo Mendez

Great experience and full of knowledge.

Reviewed 2018-06-08

It helps me to have all my maintenance fleet up to date.

David Palacios

Whipe Around Pro

Reviewed 2019-09-19

on My experience this program help me a lot, i'm allays aware for any issue or accidents on my units, when, drivers let me now when the units need oil change or any maintenance ....

Rita Smith

Excellent DVIR app

Reviewed 2019-03-14

The app is easy for drivers and easy for me as the administrator; the Whip Around staff are wonderfully helpful; I've used other DVIR software that didn't come close to completing ALL the requirements for DVIRs - this one does.

Whip-Around helps Cut Repair times

Reviewed 2019-03-13

We were an early adopter and have seen a lot of changes come down the pipe, they are still working to fill out some areas and Improve the experience even more. I can’t wait to see what tools they release next for admins and drivers. Whip-around has helped our crew inspect better and shorten our time from fault detection to repair to about 7 working days.

Adam Pletcher

Easy to use and great way to track maintenance

Reviewed 2019-05-20

If it helps me is mechanic to keep up with the maintenance and repairs on the trucks, it is also a good way to make sure the employees are doing a proper pre-trip.

Donnie Manning

Reviewed 2019-04-16

It is very user friendly. It has made it so simple to submit reports while out on a jobsite. I can't express how much time is saved from taking photos then coming back and typing reports.

Leonel Gomez

Great tool!

Thank you so much!

Adrian Esparza

Best Inspection software we have used!!

Reviewed 2019-07-24

WhipAround has worked excellently. One of the biggest incentives to its continued use is the immense support we receive from the WhipAround team.

Micheal Olsen

A Safe Fleet is a Good Fleet

Reviewed 2018-12-11

The access for my drivers rocks! Also the reporting gives me a quick look at any issues with my fleet.

Mark Bulthuis

Decreased downtime

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Because we get the info so quickly we are able to order parts and have them waiting for when the driver gets in. This has reduced downtime and has increased driver satisfaction

Alex McKelvie

Reviewed 2019-05-24

The whip Around app has helped us deal with onerous insurance company demands, allowing us to easily produce maintenance records they demand when trying to avoid paying out claims, also causes driver to be more vigilante in reporting wear and tear and damage to vehicles.

Brance Brown

Great Product

Reviewed 2019-10-12

The customer support is outstanding, the setup is easy, the reports are super informational and everything’s great.

Charlotte Baverstock

Excellent Service

Reviewed 2019-04-15

Great Service, I would highly recommended Whip Around to any business who run a fleet of vehicles no matter how small or big.

Devynn Fallen

Helped siimplify our mess!

Reviewed 2019-05-14

Couldn't be happier, we were able to make an unorganized broken system work over a two week period and it's only gotten better since then. Implementation was easy and our entire staff love being paperless, the administrative side is very pleased as well!

Erik Matey

Great DVIR app

Reviewed 2019-05-20

This app has let our drivers do their daily DVIR check and automatically notify our office and mechanics if there are any issues that need to be resolved (with pictures!)

Beverly Black

Whip Around Makes Pre-Trip Inspections a Breeze!

Reviewed 2019-08-22

We need to verify pre-trip inspections each time a driver takes a truck out. Whip Around easily solves this! The support/sales people at Whip Around are responsive and helpful.

Joshua Stroud

Great All Around Experience

Reviewed 2019-10-30

I've been informed that the "Cons" that i have for this product will be addressed in a future release, and if so, i will not have any "Cons" regarding this product. The support group is very helpful and attentive. My account manager is always positive and on standby should i need assistance. I've received excellent feedback from the foremen and service truck drivers regarding the use of Whip Around. I would highly recommend this product.

ivan galindo

Visual Control

Reviewed 2019-05-20

I am able to have full visibility of my fleet at any time. We are able to track mileage and damages by the way we have the forms set up. My overall all experience and opinion is excellence!

Jeff Payton

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Whip Around has given more power to our drivers to ensure that their trucks are in compliance with DOT regulations. The ease of the process has helped us reduce paper and process time to ensure items are fixed quickly.

April Thrasher

Reviewed 2019-05-21

We are a Heavy Haul company and this would be great if it was DOT certified

Yoree Grozenok

Great tool for a small company

Reviewed 2019-05-20

The main benefit is keeping older records online. You can have multiple users and multiple vehicles. Our staff likes it as it makes their inspection process in the morning a breeze.

William Oliver

Great App

Reviewed 2019-03-19

I like how we can create cards for whatever we need our service guys to go over so they can make sure they have the equipment they need on the vehicles. I come in in the morning and am able to see what they are missing and need for the next day.

Kirk Premo

Reviewed 2019-05-20

The ease of usage for the driver's and the ability to perform on there telephone.

Miranda Ferguson

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Exceptional. Very user friendly.

Tim Woodring

WhipAround Review

Reviewed 2019-11-04

We have people spread out in various geographic locations. WhipAround has been very helpful in gathering and tracking data.

Lloyd Ayers

Amazing product and time saver

Reviewed 2019-03-29

We have been able to streamline the daily unit inspection process, and even incorporate some of our weekly and monthly inspections to be able to keep track and monitor without creating piles of paperwork. Customer service has been top notch any time I have needed them. Definitely one of the best customer service experiences.

Jonathan Shein

Review #1

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Gives you a broad view of what needs are to be processed for the vehicle and enough space for driver to put exactly what need repairs

Jerimiah Fejfar

well rounded product

Reviewed 2019-06-11

ability to track mileage more accurately and on a daily basis as well as can get pictures of issues even when we have a language barrier helps to narrow down and reduce down time of trucks

Janina Deltoro

Satisfied Customer

Since we started using Whip Around I keep a better track of my drivers schedule

Victor Kotsiopoulos

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Great experience using Whip Around from implementation to support A-Z couldn't imagine a better way to keep DVIR's organized.

Lauren Pohl

5/5 Stars

Reviewed 2019-04-17

Whip Around has made it very easy for me to monitor any faults or maintenance upkeep that may arise. I've had no problems with this software thus far!

Transportation Fleet Supervisor

Reviewed 2019-05-20

We are getting our pre and post trips done. Mileage updated also.

Staying compliant

Reviewed 2019-03-13

With Whip Around I stay updated with my fleets condition on a daily basis. Every start and end of shift I get an updated review of the vehicles condition sent to my inbox. Their software allows me to review vehicle stats to keep me compliant.

Darci Uetrecht

Trip Inspections & Incident Reports

Reviewed 2019-05-20

We appreciate the paperless, instant reporting. We have had more success in tracking PTIs than any other method.

keith altig

using whip around

Reviewed 2019-05-20

the ease of using this app. is amazing. the drivers find it easier than the paper ones and my shop say its great. there's no paperwork to try and keep in order and clean.

Chris Augustine

Whip Around is a great asset to our fleet

Reviewed 2019-06-03

Very happy with ease of use

Imelda Fernandez

Reviewed 2019-05-20

It's been very useful for our organization and easy to use. I like the print out that can be handed to drivers on how to download the application on their mobiles.

Meredith Truesdale

Perfect software for it's purpose

Reviewed 2019-05-20

It's been a great tool for keeping on top of issues with our fleet.

Best out there!

Reviewed 2019-05-20

it has made my life easier to run and have a broad overview of my drivers inspections on our fleet. Keeps my trucks on the road.

Greg Campbell

Resort Fleet Management

Reviewed 2019-05-22

Excellent tool. We have moved our resort to paperless vehicle inspections and our fleet management team is able to monitor faults in real time. Setting reminders allows us to closely monitor state inspection due, vehicle registrations, driver's license renewals and much more.

James Kim

ease of use

Reviewed 2019-03-29

very helpful to fleet management and staying within standards

Robert Danowski

Software

Reviewed 2019-05-24

Very good experience, user friendly overall good product

Gretchen Williams

Reviewed 2019-04-03

Overall Great Experience. Drivers really like the App.

Rick Shadel

Satisfied Mid Sized Business

Reviewed 2016-11-07

We had need for a pre trip software suite for our service drivers. We do not have to meet the same DOT requirements as a full size logistics company, so this fit our needs exactly. It has worked exactly as advertised and is easy for our drivers to handle.

Leo Tardiff

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Its really easy to find out what the drivers write up about any problems they have with the equipment. The picture option makes it easy to locate what the drivers are complaining about being wrong and easy to find the repair. It really makes our trucks better for the road because the driver can pin point the problem before the leave the yard.

Steve Thorne

Reviewed 2019-03-29

We have been able to track any faults with our equipment and allow for quicker turn arounds on repairs and maintenance.

Richard Palmer

Reviewed 2019-05-22

It has been great, and our other locations found out about it and signed up as well. I would definitely recommend this app for truck inspections.

Phil Hancock

Whip Around review

Reviewed 2019-05-21

It is time consuming to set up the forms but once it is all done, things really move very smoothly. We had a little resistance with our drivers but they only had to use it once to see how easy it is. We are going to expand it and make inspections for our mechanics for services and DOT inspections. Very useful and efficient.

Taxi service usage

Reviewed 2019-05-21

Very positive. Initial set up and on boarding was very informational and professional.

Michael Benson

Whip Around Review easy to use

Reviewed 2019-06-06

Whip Around has a great chat feature on the desktop that makes answering of questions simple. No phone calls needed.

Louis Cormier

Very impressed with Whip Around

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-03-13

Whenever I've had questions Whip Around was there to answer them and willing​ to work with me! Very impressed with the overall experience and would highly recommend​ to anyone needing this type of service

Lee Kay

Fleet manager

Reviewed 2019-05-21

We are very pleased with service of app, ease for employees to use and very helpful customer service.

Jeff Griffin

No training required.

Reviewed 2019-05-22

Inspections are saved electronically and easily retrievable by our drivers. No more copies of paper inspection forms to keep in the glove box.

Jason Sears

Great Software Program!

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Whip Around has allowed us to begin our process to move towards a completely paperless document system, and ease of access for our operators and drivers has been a plus. Our customers love the paperless reporting, and it looks very professional.

Nicole Menkhaus

From Paper to Digital in 15 Minutes

Reviewed 2019-09-05

We are a small company implementing processes and procedures for scaleability. Whip Around showed up as a possible solution to our equipment issues, namely that these issues were either not being communicated, or if they were, were not being addressed in a timely manner. We have been able to use Whip Around to keep track of our vehicles, but also our equipment and even our inventory levels!

Bjorn Pohland

Reviewed 2018-08-19

Less paperwork, easy to manage, notice patterns

Said Azizov

Modern, Convenient and Easy to use

Reviewed 2019-06-13

Whip Around helps to keep track of all the equipment we have and use and it only takes few minutes but brings huge value and saves money.

Hal Fuchsman

Total DVIR Solution

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Streamlined most of out fleet maintenance workflows and eliminated paper DVIR inspection slips.

Sam Schmitt

Whip Around- Good Product

Reviewed 2019-05-20

We can be safe, efficient, and problem solve in a timely manner using Whip Around- it's really ideal for anyone in the logistics/trucking industry.

Cindy Hart

So Simple

Reviewed 2019-05-20

The support is awesome and they keep striving to be better.

Staying on the road.

Reviewed 2019-05-20

helps keep my vehicles on the road with less downtime.

Travis Jackson

My review

Reviewed 2018-11-25

It’s been great. Still learning it but customer service has been quick and efficient

Heather Hunter

Very useful and convenient!

Reviewed 2019-05-21

We were able to stop using paper copies of inspection forms, and our employees could do an inspection anywhere and at any time and it would send the information automatically. It makes it easy for us to run reports and track faults. Also, the monthly fee for the service is reasonable.

Anne Williams

Significant Time Saved!

Reviewed 2019-05-23

Fulfills a need for our business to reach multiple customers at the same time, via a communication method (texting) that is less invasive for the customer to respond right away or when they have time.

Jason Sears

Should've Signed up Sooner!

Reviewed 2018-10-03

It has been a pleasurable experience so far from the ease of use to the customer service team that got my company set up.

Allan Llona

Aloha Seafood

Reviewed 2019-03-13

It is very easy to use and works well for the industry I am in.

Tiffany Blount

Keeps us organized

Reviewed 2019-04-04

This has been a great way for us to communicate directly with our mechanics whenever we have maintenance issues with our trucks

Sean McGinty

Great service

Reviewed 2019-03-19

I has been easy to use and gather the information that we need

Simon Powley

Its Great

Reviewed 2019-05-20

It is an open window to our fleet and the best way to get issues resolved in a timely manner

Jessica Strey

Great Product for Logistics

Reviewed 2019-05-20

This product has assisted us in becoming far more organized with vehicle maintenance and records.

Jonathan Tompke

Great experience. Fantastic customer service! Great customization options! EASY TO USE!

Reviewed 2017-08-15

Way Less Paper (Carbon Zero as compared to paper). Streamlined Data which is easy to submit and track.

Chapel Carstarphen

WihpAround is great

Reviewed 2019-03-13

Functionality and ability to assign to mechanics

Mark Maloy

New Customer

Reviewed 2018-10-09

We are a growing company with vehicles and locations spread throughout the US. This app will allow us to monitor and become more proactive in maintaining our overall fleet. This app also provides a level of accountability that we previously lacked.