Zoho One

All-in-one operating system with 35+ integrated applications

Zoho One Reviews

Daniel N.

Getting access to all Zoho apps for one value price is super appealing and great value. All the apps a business needs in a single platform.

Tim S.

Every thing is at one place and well integrated and easy to use the applications from all the platforms. This helps team to coordinate well deliver better.

Ravikiran R.

Cons

Their customer service is extremely awful, even start from beginning. They have poorly trained account management team that are I have never dealt with.

Jeslyn X.

They are irresponsive, careless and super rude. It was the most awful experience I have ever had in all the vendors I have dealt with in the past.

Jeslyn X.

The only gripe I have about Zoho ONE is that once you sign up for it, you're stuck with having to pay for each additional team member.

Lana M.

4.4

Nothing special when it comes to collaborative storage

Transcript

Derek M.: Hi, my name's Derek. I'm a CEO of a nonprofit and I give Zoho One a four out of five. To begin...

40 products in one!

Transcript

Pam P.: Hi, I'm Pam, president in the residential construction industry, and I give Zoho One a rating...

The Ultimate Choice for Small Businesses

Zoho One has helped us stay on top of all the things that are important in our business. From managing customers and leads to staying on top of our finances. It has been very useful in streamlining a lot of the processes we had in our company and finding new and meaningful ways to improve upon them in both time and cost. For certain processes that we weren't really sure about how to do it right (like HR) - it made these things much easier for us and gave us a system to keep all our challenges in sight rather than being overwhelmed by them.

Pros

We have tried many, many, many programs in our history. Zoho One was the one that answered all of our problems. Imagine every single thing your business needs to operate and I'm pretty confident that Zoho One includes that. It has everything including a CRM, accounting, analytics, automated marketing, social management, HR, and even custom apps. And it does all of this extremely well. Even on the...

Cons

The only complaint I have is that some of the programs don't talk to each other as well as I would like. For instance, their Connect program has a lot of features that work well with project management and job tasks. However, it wasn't possible to attach the data in our Kanban lists to data in our CRM. I think if they could fully open each app so that its data was interchangable with all other apps - that would take Zoho One to a whole different level.

Lots of Features, but takes some work to fully integrate

I have used Zoho for my own business and also implemented it for several clients. 4 years ago, I loved everything about the platform and loved the integrated nature of apps (books, expense, inventory, CRM), however, the more I had to push the customisation of Zoho, the more barriers I found and cracks started to appear in their polished promises. I still believe that Zoho has a big offering for small...

Pros

A HUGE bang for the buck. Getting access to all Zoho apps for one value price is super appealing and great value. All the apps a business needs in a single platform Easy to administer User friendly screens (mostly)

Cons

Apps are not as integrated as they could be. I spent a long time when consulting for several companies trying to customise their integrations between Zoho apps (that really should be there out of the box). Zoho Flow (Zoho's answer to Zapier) goes someway to help integrate their apps, but still some apps just cannot be integrated as needed (Bookings and CRM, Bookings and Inventory, for example). ...

Under Priced, Complicated, & Impress Features Ahead of its time!

Uniquely advanced, great for a midsized business, or a company with at least a dozen users to hundreds of users. But for a contractor with less than a handful of users, it's very complicated.

Pros

1. Their AI tracking of lead systems alone is an inexpensive tool that's beyond today's standards of capabili. 2. Unlimited tracking of website visits with a simple Javascript is by far the most detailedinterface! 3 unlimited domain create at no additional expense is a major plus. Especially when running lead generating campaigns. 4. When Covid-19 restrain hit, the ZOHO team added Go Meeting with...

Cons

1. Too expensive for small businesses, 2.Interface Too complicated 3. There are many Customer support variations. To get them to respond pre-sales is very fast, but after you're subscribed, it take a week to a month to respond.

Great promise. Big hassle.

Pros

It's got everything that I want -- if it would only work. I had such high hopes. And I love what it's supposed to be capable of. After a year, it's bugs every day. Ugh.

Cons

I'm constantly battling bugs. The CRM works. We've had weeks and weeks of the accounting not syncing with our bank Support has been wrong, dismissive, unhelpful, and poor communicators. That's been true of MANY BUGS in non-CRM apps. Bugs. Poor support.

Zoho One is the best solution for small and micro-sized businesses

I used Zoho One to run my small business last year (and another larger business I was part of before that). It's so good I made a video about it here: https://youtu.be/u4zMJBtkJcU.

Pros

Zoho One is the perfect solution for small and particularly, micro businesses. The alternative is that you use multiple tools that you have to then manually integrate. Or pay for another tool to integrate them. With Zoho One, you get Zoho's versions of those tools included! This can save you a huge amount of time and money so you really get to focus on the actions needed to grow your business. Zoho...

Cons

The only reasons I can see for not going with Zoho One are: 1. That you need a more specific tool to accomplish a specific job. Zoho's tools are industry leading in their own right as standalone products, but if you're just looking for the best marketing automation software, or the best tool to manage Instagram, then you might be able to find more features elsewhere. Zoho One excels on balance because...

Offers a lot but has glaring shortcomings

My experience with Zoho is mixed. Some of the apps work well: Zoho meetings, electronic signatures, CRM come to mind. Other apps not so much: Zoho Books, Projects, Timesheets, Inventory. Zoho tech support staff are sincere and try to help, but calls can be long and left without resolution. Promises to find out the solutions & get back are typically forgotten.

Pros

Zoho One tries to offer a lot all for one price--too much perhaps. With 40+ applications all integrated you can do a lot. Keep track of your customers, electronically keep track of their signed documents, conduct meetings with them and share your screen... on and on.

Cons

Zoho One has glaring shortcomings. You will get frustrated if you rely on the software's promises. For example, it's an accounting software, with inventory tracking and project management, but you can't keep account of the inventory items you use to complete a project. If you want to know how much a project cost the company, incredibly you can't count the cost of the inventory items you used in the...

Everything all in (Zoho)One

It is so nice to have everything in one place and connected. It has increased our efficiency by automating some processes and integrating with some of our existing software. Plus, the mobile apps let us have access to it all no matter where our business takes us!!

Pros

I really like that you have access to so many different apps. You can do just about anything you need from hosting an online meeting to conducting a marketing campaign to managing your client/lead relationships to surveys. It really does have everything in ONE place!! You name it... Sales, Marketing, Collaboration, Analytics etc. No matter what comes up, we have found a way to handle it efficiently and effectively with ZohoOne.

Cons

It did take a little time getting used to how the Zoho system works. I wished things were a little more intuitive initially but once you grasp the logic behind how the different apps work together it can truly improve you experience.

Promised specific plans, but failed to deliver

Good access to some decent apps.

Pros

The apps you get access to are great, there's a TON of apps available for users that are included in the One subscription.

Cons

Was hard to get a real definitive answer when I had questions about which plans from apps are included with Zoho One. The main reason I signed up with Zoho One was that I was told I'd have access to the Zoho Social Professional Plan from a rep, even though another rep earlier said I'd have access to the Social Agency Plan. Anyways, both included 5 team members, which was more than I needed. Upon...

The best suite solution to manage your business

The cost compared to Salesforce and other suite softwares.

Pros

All solutions provided by Zoho One are linked to each other, making your data and business flow all connected, without the need of any complex integration. Even a marketer can customize and setup all tools without help from IT team.

Cons

Local or remote support on your timezone sometimes is a problem if you have to solve something quickly.

The best all-in-one tool for SMEs.

I have been trying to launch my legal services business since before COVID-19 and I have experimented and used free trials for all of the major service providers including Hubspot, Salesforce, Pipe Drive etc. I keep returning to Zoho One due to the impressive range of applications that whilst may not be the best on the market, offer everything I could need and more. I can run my business according to a simple monthly fee and still offer clients everything from virtual meetings and online bookings to client portals.

Pros

Comprehensive suite of applications all included for the one monthly fee. Professional and customisable user interface.

Cons

Moderate learning curve. Settings and administration functions are hidden in various locations.

There is no better value in the business app world- Zoho One is outstanding

Honestly, there is no better value than Zoho One. It has changed the way I do business by giving me a whole suite of apps that integrate together and play well with outside apps. I completely rebuilt my entire sales process and business workflow around Zoho One, and I'm in it for the long haul.

Pros

Honestly, where do I start? You literally get access to around 40 enterprise level versions of applications from a company that has been around for 20 years There is the saying that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. But this isn't too good to be true. It's actually true. I wanted to switch to Zoho Books and Zoho CRM, and found that for the same cost, I could get ALL the Zoho apps. It...

Cons

The one con I do see with Zoho One is that since it is one user, you do get restricted on some things like Zoho Mail. You get a full mail account for that one user, but can't combine it with other free Zoho Mail accounts. So every once in a while, it would be nice to be able to do that. But otherwise, Zoho One is mindblowing. I will say also that if you have a large team, it MIGHT be cheaper for you to buy the apps individually since some of the higher levels include more users. If you only need a couple of the apps for some users, it might be cheaper to buy an enterprise bundle. But if you are a single person or have a small team that needs more than a couple apps for each person, Zoho One is perfect.

40 products in one!

I was impressed. It was very easy to setup compared to the competitors, had excellent training videos and manuals, plus excellent customer support (but only 5 days a week 24 hours a day, not 7 days). I would call the software second best in almost all categories, but when you add in how they all integrate together, this is awesome software. I think the software it best compares to is SalesForce, which I haven't ever used due to the price.

Pros

It seems they have everything in one, and all integrated. When I was looking for each piece, their name kept popping up as in the top choices for each product... especially social media.

Cons

Reporting for accounting was not up to what I am used to. They have a lot of reports, but they aren't very customizable. You basically get what they provide, which is still a lot! I also kept running into a few bugs. And many people have feature suggestions. So it seems like their low price is reflective of this.

Zoho One truly is the operating system for your Business

Pros

Zoho one is amazing for the price!!! Absolutely nothing can touch it or is anywhere close. With Zoho One you get external sales and support software, internal chat, HR, accounting inventory, email, cloud storage, office suite and so much more! Plus Zoho creator lets you build custom apps to automate your processes. I can't say enough good things about Zoho One and I certainly can't go into detail on every app included, but Zoho is contantly updating their apps to improve the features and UI. I have been using Zoho One for just under a year now and while it's not perfect is good and continually improving. It's also relatively easy to get ahold of their support team which is great at answering questions!

Cons

I think one of the hardest things with Zoho One is knowing where to start. There are so many different apps and each one requires setup and they can integrate with one another in different ways. It can be hard to keep track of what's what. Also, because the company moves quickly and is constantly improving, there can be features or processes that seem to be left over from an old version and don't necessarily work the same across all the apps.

Zoho One is an OUTSTANDING value for anyone that uses several Zoho applications. It is unbelievable!

The integration of the apps are wonderful!

Pros

I use Zoho as the platform to support ALL our clients. Depending on how we are supporting them, we may use one or several Zoho applications for one client. Zoho One is great for the clients we use several applications to support because it is EXTREMELY cost effective. In some cases we can save hundreds of dollars. When they rolled out Zoho One this past summer, I could not believe what I read!

Cons

The only down side is Zoho One doesn't allow several different logins for the same user seat. They track the IP address. I can understand the reason because of the low price, why they want every user to have their own login. For us, we may have several team members servicing one client. It is not cost effective for us to purchase several seats to service one client. Also, customer service is not always the greatest.

Great product & more importantly Great customer service!!!

Pros

Really flexible and easy to use, the streamlining capabilities and customizations are unlimited! One thing I really like the most is typically offshore companies are hard to communicate and get quick fast support. Zoho has I have to say one of the best support teams I've ever worked with. I've called them in the middle of the nite all the way to a Sunday evening and they are always right on top of it and are even willing to remote into my machine to debug issues i created in the configurations. Any tech who has dealt with large support teams knows this is usually the most frustrating issues dealing with third parties. Wonderful company and great products!

Cons

Some of the functions are limited but you can always customize it using they're scripting tools and api. Not really a issue but if i have to say what i like least it would be this.

Great Package for Zoho Products

Pros

Love the features and integrations I can use with Zoho One. I pay a flat fee and I get to use my One license for all of the products on the enterprise edition. Their customer support team is very friendly and I love Zoho One & Zoho Products

Cons

I feel they should integrate with Line2 & Square for subscription payments with Zoho Subscriptions

Honest Opinion

Great automation, great number of apps in Zoho One for most businesses, good integration

Pros

Zoho One has all the apps that a small business would need.

Cons

Customer service lacking even though I was charged for a year of customer service premium

Not for the Solopreneur

I would say keep it up Zoho. I believe their mission to be a one stop SAAS is perfectly achieveable and the world would be a bleaker place without them. As for me, after 1 or 2 months of trying to offload everything onto Zoho One, I end up subscribing only to Zoho Books, which ironically, was the reason why I came across Zoho in the first place.

Pros

Value, you get a lot for what you pay for. Responsive customer support. You could run a entire business or even a franchise on Zoho One. One stop service, single log ins. If you are less demanding, this suite would suit you. If not, read on...Initially, I paid A35 per month, then it became apparent that I somehow escaped the 5 employee requirement.

Cons

Zoho One promised integration amongst all their apps and data would flow seamlessly from one app to another. Not true, and it was painful to constantly contact Zoho support regarding setup issues. Eventually, you figure it out. A lot of the apps need polish esp the iOS apps, which couldn't be split screen. I came to this conclusion: I might as well stick to using disparate apps, and run Toby on them for single screen access. Or use Zapier or MS Flow to connect them.

ZOHO ONE - Why, Why use anything else when starting your company?

The entire business is run exclusively on this platform. With a partner program in place at Zoho we can actually go and preach this as a solution to our own customers.

Pros

The Swiss Army knife for any business - they understand and want to help the SMB market play like Fortune 100 company. From CRM, Web sites, Email marketing, Chat, Accounting, Business Expenses tracking the list goes on and for only $30/user (note everyone in the company needs to be enrolled) - there is no way in this industry can compete. There may be better products when compared on a one-to-one basis but the suite? Impossible to compete.

Cons

It's evolving and sometimes the interfaces may not be as sweet as other competing SaaS players in the marketplace.

I wish I could give 100 stars review with ZOHO One

WOW! We saved so much money in subscription costs when we rolled everything to ZOHO One. We had 11 different companies we were paying money to. When we switched, we saved $480,000 is subscription costs. We love paying one low rate for all our employees rather than using separate vendors. As a huge bonus, our internal data is much more organized since all ZOHO apps communicate with each other. This keeps all of our team members on the same footing.

Pros

The capabilities of the suite of products is unmatched! The price is what really blew me away.

Cons

no cons. Its great software for a super affordable price.

ZOHO ONE

We think Zoho One is one of the best platform on the market!

Pros

applications capabilities, functionalities and technical support are second to none! They always follow-up when required.

Cons

Too many tools and all are very valuable!! If you enticed or want to become an expert in one their applications, they make it too easy which can become a time distraction.

Must have to run a business, especially for sole proprietors and small sized companies

It makes my life much easier without having to worry about integrations and such. I don't use all of their apps. But the few I use on a daily basis make their mark to save my time without breaking my finances.

Pros

A great ecosystem of apps centered around Zoho CRM. It covers most of what a business needs to manage/automate. It doesn't require much to make apps share/use each component's data.

Cons

Zoho One doesn't include all Zoho's apps... the team is pushing more, but still, we are missing Zoho Commerce and Zoho Connect (external community) as part of the package.

Zoho One - The OS for business

Pros

I love how Zoho One brings great apps (currently 40+) together by SSO, centralized user management, easy integrations, elegant reporting, by costing nothing like other big names, at the same time doing a far more better job. Definitely lives up to the title operating system for business.

Cons

I would love to see more applications added to Zoho One.

So many tools, so little time

Pros

Zoho One is THE all encompassing business software that a company of any size can use. It's ultimate goal is to streamline everything for you so you don't have to use multiple vendors/softwares/subscriptions to perform your daily business tasks. It has so many apps and features, we're still learning and experimenting with it even after over a year of use!

Cons

The layout, workflow, and wording within some of the apps can be a little confusing because it may not align with the terminology your company understands.

A bargain based on all the tools you get

I use Zoho One and the tools to keep track of spent time on various projects, save all expenses, invoicing, CRM, some custom workflows and much more. I haven't had time to explore all options yet. Ah, Zoho Social is also a tool I use reguarly.

Pros

With Zoho One you really receives everything to run a company. It's very nice to have everything at the same place. And the integration between the various tools they have are superb. If you're like me, a bit technical, it's really nice that you can customise you company's workflow (Zoho Flow) and even develop internal applications easily (Zoho Creator).

Cons

It can be a bit overwelming with att tools and options in the beginning.