elapseit

Resource planning, time-tracking&invoicing for all companies

elapseit Reviews

Multiple features in one package, great customer service

Using just one app instead of at least two separate apps + technical support on setting up the platform to our needs.

Pros

- It allows us to plan our resources, but also to forecast the availability for the next projects but also to manage the team tasks on each project, which usually you get using two separate apps. - We like the resource planner since we can see quickly the resource utilization. - We like also the access levels since it allows us the give restricted access to the team, could be a bit more granular, but the elapseit team helped us tailor them to our needs. - As I mentioned before, great customer service and also very flexible technical team, very opened to our feedback.

Cons

Overall the app is great, the tasks module could be more user friendly but I'm pretty sure elapseit team will get that updated.

The Best Sourcing Software

We are very happy that we chose elapseit. The product meets our needs and the team is always with us, answering, helping, assisting. Thank you.

Pros

We looked for a sourcing software to meet our needs for 4 months and I found elapseit. We started using as trial first and from the first day, the elapseit team helped us every step of the way and we choose them to be our software platform for our business. we are very happy with the product and also very happy with the helpful team.

Cons

only one item that do not meet our requirement is to enter different rates for the same resource (on-site/remote)

Hello Solen, thank you for appreciating our app and our collaboration. elapseit team

Full stop solution for agencies, freelancers and any SME organisations

Full solution in one shop!

Pros

Everything is there! From your resources management, timesheets, invoicing and contracts all linked to your projects and invoicing associated. On top of this you can directly managed your projects through tasks using Kanban boards as well as issues and bugs. I do not know a full solution that can cover this scope. Team is also very reactive and they keep improving and adding new features on the application at a fast pace.

Cons

Ease of use as tje application can be a bit complex at the beginning to use. You will get your bearing quickly though but I think there is room for improvement. A simple mobile version would be great to check progress, reports and invoicing while you're on the go.

Best PM/Resource Mngt Tool. Even Better Customer Service!

I represent an IT Contracting matrix style organization of Appx 100 users who we have integrated into using Elapseit for Timekeeping, Records Management, Expense Reporting, Travel Request, Project Management, Task Management, and most importantly for us, resource and capacity planning. I worked with the customer representative from the first 30 days trial version throughout our entire service which...

Pros

The dashboards features are just so powerful and informative. The ease of use and the reports that can be driven from the data inputs is just phenomenal. I also really like how large amounts of data can be bulk uploaded.

Cons

Not much I can point out i didn't like.

Complex tool to manage your projects, easy to use.

Saving time and money!

Pros

A lot of customized reports which help our business, starting from the basic timesheet, list of our employee's time-off, billing, profitability, cost with our employees/contractors, revenue forecast, resources utilization and other. There is a link between resourcing planner, time-off, timesheet and invoicing. All these features are connected and save us a lot of time. For example: if you schedule...

Cons

It could be nice in the future to have a mobile app. Anyway the platform is responsive and some of our our employees submit from their mobile the hours.

A lot of PM goodies packaged into one

Tool packed with good features, also great on the communication with the customer!

Pros

Using elapseit for a while now and periodically the product gets updated with new features or even complete new modules. They have a tech team very (very!) flexible that helped us tailor the product to our needs. Most relevant PRO would be the integration between the planner and the tasks module.

Cons

Nothing really, but as an advice for elapseit, they should make their features more visible :)

Perfect solution for remote work

As I was saying, elapseit helped us a lot in managing our business, because all the information about projects and clients were in different places (excels, emails, shared documents, etc) and we always needed to send emails with our working hours to managers, accounting, etc. There is no longer the case, everything we need is in one place and, I can access my account from everywhere, as long as I have an internet connection.

Pros

In my work I only meet with my team/colleagues twice a month, so we needed a tool where we can all collaborate on projects that we work together and elapseit does just that. We have the projects where we work together, with allocated hours in Resource planner and prepopulated timesheets – based on allocations, the joy of our Controlling and Finance team because they can use the data in the final stage of invoicing; and we also have the individual projects, for which we use the Task module – a very very helpful feature, because using Kanban or Gantt, the managers know exactly what is the status for each task of the project.

Cons

My only problem is that I cannot split my task with someone else. The Task management only allows one assigned person per task.

Everything you need in one place: projects, teams, tasks, time-offs, invoices, reports, dashboards.

Pros

- Assign your team members to one or more projects ( phases or tasks) and see instant if you have people over-allocated or under allocated based on their availability. - Vacation and bank holidays are integrated into resourcing planner which is great because when vacation requests have been approved, I'm sure that the allocation for that person is removed for the period when is on holiday. - All reports...

Cons

We would love to have more flexible system of notifications of tasks. I could not think anymore of what I like least about this software. As I am happy as of the time being from the help I'm getting out of using it.

A SEPARATE SOFTWARE FOR LEAVE MANAGEMENT

Pros

With powerful features, it is an amazing management software where I usually put the employees’ leave schedules and other simple information. The dashboard is pretty simple and very pleasing to the eyes. Moving around the dashboard and using the features are not that hard to learn either. It is pretty amazing.

Cons

Works very well and does what it's supposed to. I am happy.