Chime Logo

Chime Reviews

User ratings

4.2

• Likelihood to recommend8.19/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I love that it gives the option to round up purchases to help save & no overdraft fees are great too.

SS

Stephanie S.

Chime also set up my website - now has a 'coming soon' feature for listings that is so easy to use. Great customer support, super responsive and helpful.

Mary M.

Ease of use, communication logging is a great feature. The best part for me is the app on my phone it is fast and effective.

BT

Ben T.

Did not receive one response from the leads. When I made the decision to cancel they have given me the run around and have charged me 2 extra months despite asking to cancel.

JC

John C.

The most horrible people on Staff and they charge you for nothing. No products and no website.

Vida A.

Nothing to talk about cause they are horrible absolute horrible they just lie and promise and do not deliver especially their sales dept , managers anyone. That they working there.

Vida A.

Chime users...

How would you rate Chime?

Intuitive and functional CRM for our team

The implementation and integration with the website was very smooth. Great customer service and pricing.

Thank you.

Not a true fan!

Pros

There is not much I like about this software

Cons

It shouldn't cost much to use it, although there are no "banking fees" you really pay more to load your card through retailers.

Great experience so far!

Yes! I love that it gives the option to round up purchases to help save & no overdraft fees are great too!

Pros

I love the convenience and ease of an online bank like chime! My deposit was processed quickly and I hope to be able to use it more soon!

Cons

So far, the only setback I have found with chime is the access of depositing cash... most online banks have little to no options for depositing cash. I found the option to deposit but, at a fee of 4.95 per deposit which can be costly.

Chime is simple

Pros

I like it because it is so easy to use, lets you focus on your presentation more than how to use the app

Chime for maney transferring

Quick snappy transferring of money with no delay is nice

Pros

Simple interface. Takes no time to connect to your bank and get started. Clean menus make things easy to navigate

Cons

The one major drawback is the interest rate on the savinga account. At only 0.1%, its hardly worth it compared to my standard bank's rate of 1%

It Chimes!

Pros

I like the software. Ultimately, it’s user friendly. We still have some questions, but with anything Amazon, it’s followed by great customer service.

Cons

I wish there was some instructions videos that accompanied the onboarding of chime. Some parts are easy to follow - others not so much.

This reviewer only left a rating