Zoho CRM Reviews

Zoho CRM

CRM software that helps you sell smarter, better, faster.

4.22/5 (3,940 reviews)

Pros
  • Overall, this is a good starting point and a cheaper alternative than sales force. If you don’t want to spend the money on a more advanced CRM, this is a great product.Kade J.Read the full review
  • Overall my experience has been very good. It important to remember that it is more suitable for a smaller client and cannot be expected to compare with large and well-established CRMs.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • I enjoyed the calendar and ability to have reminders about important dates. There was also the great feature of mashing it with Mailchimp as well.Kimberly H.Read the full review
Cons
  • This was increasingly frustrating as we weren't able to simply leave it open all day and lost time logging back in.Christopher M.Read the full review
  • The payment processing seems to be their weak spot. I know other CRM fails from time to time as well, but with Zoho, i just feel the rate of failure was a bit higher.Trinayan C.Read the full review
  • But Zoho, after over a year I still need to contact zoho staff to do any reporting. Today alone I have wasted over 2 hrs just to do one report that did not have all the information I needed.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Craig Marsh

Biased for a Reason

Reviewed 2020-03-07

Zoho One provides a complete operating system for business. Where I have noted cons in this review I would note that Zoho One bringing everything together cohesively is far better at saving time than any frustrations it may cause.

Pros
One system that provides extensive capabilities. Zoho CRM plugs into the more than 50 other Zoho Apps with a single Zoho One license. Instant integration (as instant as it possibly can be). No more cobbling together system after system. I have all of the following in use from Zoho: CRM, spreadsheets, documents, file storage, security, marketing, social media, HR Management, accounting package, email, surveys, signatures, project management, notes, appointment management, presentations, webinars, online meetings, web hosting and design, online chat for web site, mobile expense capture, business analytics. I have used much more, that's just what I use on a day to day basis. These are the applications of business today. Nothing much out of the ordinary but if you are using anything else other than Zoho, you probably have a patchwork of applications to navigate.

Cons
Bleeding edge software development comes at a cost. Zoho brings out releases fast and often so sometimes there are annoying things that happen. This does not consume a large portion of my time but if you need consistency and 100% predictability then Zoho is probably not for you. If you are okay with 99% predictability Zoho is a good option. An example is the design of the Contact view in Zoho being changed recently without notice. If you are like me then you go with it. Some people who need things to be the same day in and day out can be rattled or frustrated by something like this.

Cindy Miller

Zoho is a lifesaver!

Reviewed 2020-03-27

I've helped clients install software that allows us to work remotely. I also have anytime remote access to some computers. I can transfer files and even reboot the computer from my side.

Pros
I was looking for an alternative to TeamViewer. I don't need remote access to a client's computer very often so I don't want to spend a fortune for the service. Zoho had a reasonable fee for remote access and it was easy to set up and use on both sides. Recently I've needed to help non technical people install and use Zoom on devices (phones, tablets, and computers) I found I can log in anywhere! I love that.

Cons
It can be slow. Most of the time it isn't an issue. If I am logged into another computer trying to work on their QuickBooks file it can test my patience... lag time and trying to read what's on the screen of the other computer.

David Melendez

Zoho Desk - Ticketing Support

Reviewed 2020-02-11

We receive more than 10 tickets per day from our users, regarding support IT requests, Zoho desk has been the solution in order to have just junt software to manage all that requirements in just one place and avoid to lose that urgent requeriments in the email inbox.

Pros
customizable, stability, easy to use day by day

Cons
At the beggining is complicated to understand how to set up, specially if this is the first time you use a ticketing software.

WORST SUPPORT TEAM

Reviewed 2017-07-14

Pros
Product is somewhat OK if you're starting with the CRM but they are slow in adapting to new technologies. They are still learning and is a good tool if you're a nut bolt retailer.

Cons
Their support team is a bunch of absolute pathetic people. Clueless nincompoops who have no training, empathy or understanding of how customer support works! When you call ANY support line for any cloud service, they first tell you their name, ask yours, and request details on the issue and provide you with a case reference. NOT WITH ZOHOCRM SUPPORT CLOWNS. They talk to you on the phone and DO NOT PROVIDE a support ticket number. Even if you ask them they fail to provide a support request number. Next, if you call them about the same issue, the same nincompoop would ask you for a ticket number which he previously didn't provide!!! As a result, you waste time, explaining them again and again repeating the same thing to a useless clown who couldn't care less about the customer's issue and has absolutely no empathy. Their work ethic and attitude are probably worse than those working in the oldest profession. Here’s what their support reps should have done, but they NEVER do all this. All of this is Customer Support 101: a. Announce their name! When you ask the customer their user ID and name, why can’t you introduce yourselves too?? By default? What’s there to hide?? Why wait for the customer to ask? Even a domestic call center in India does this! b. Take a call back number to call back in case the call gets disconnected! c. If you can’t call back drop a 1 line email with the case reference number so at least the customer has a chance to pick up from where he left off! WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS. A rather crude bunch with absolute zero respect for paying customers. They fail to realize that they're employed because of paying customers! I have posted an audio recording of their unprofessional attitude on a support call, on YouTube. Just look for it and have a listen yourself, so you know what can be expected. ZOHO MANAGEMENT - Get your support clowns to signup for free trials of other cloud bases SAAS products and raise support requests so they can experience and may learn how to provide customer support!!

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Ed 'Luckas' Marcinonis

Zoho CRM+ review

Reviewed 2020-01-22

The best is contacts and accounts flexibility. Also seamless integration with Zoho Finance suite, which is very good.

Pros
Functionality, ease of use. Lots of add-ons that help to run a business properly. Good calendar.

Cons
The calendar should have more features. Sales inbox is not so useful and still buggy. Zia voice needs to be developed further. Zoho Sign should be developed and integrated with more Zoho products.

Arthur Thomas

GOAT CRM

Reviewed 2019-12-18

My overal Zoho experience is positive. I love the idea of naming my buckets of leads different names, whether its hot or new or Capterra's leads list. It's very intuitive in how the CRM should be used. From what my manager told me the price point was very adequate too compare to some of the more premium solutions out there. Overall it gets the job done, reminds you of your tasks and provides just enough intelligence to have your pipeline gushing in no time!

Pros
Zoho is pretty cool. We use it at work to get things done. The best part about it is the ability to create custom windows. For example, we separate our existing leads from the new leads coming in. We name the new leads "Hot leads." Zoho is very organized and its incredibly simple to add and edit contacts in the CRM. Long gone days of HubSpot where you have to click to a million things to do what you need to do. Zoho is very simple, very client oriented and works like a good CRM should.

Cons
Lack of versatility. Its pretty basic as far as leads lists and follow up tasks, but I wish it would show graphs of where and how everyone is performing as well as more optimized and tailored data to the team thats using it.

Shane McGuire

Great option for medium size businesses looking for a cost effective solution

Reviewed 2020-02-25

Zoho is on the money with it's $50/mo CRMplus program. This is ideal for smaller teams of 5-25 and if a good team lead/trainer is in place, can be a great launching pad for sales teams needing cross communication between sales and marketing. The limited experience with the inventory system is promising and might be a solution for others.

Pros
Zoho is very proactive in their approach to customer service, with most requests for assistance being answered within 1 hour. The social media integration is so easy and such a huge time saver except for (see comments in cons)

Cons
Some of the modules/fields are locked and cant be adapted for your specific industry or field without paying for full integration and an engineer. The social media integrations are limited to the big ones, and getting additional integrations doesn't seem to be a priority.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Govind Rai

CRM that I didnt like

Reviewed 2020-03-07

Pros
Mobile app It is feature-rich with lots of tools to help you serve the purpose. Team working on constantly improving the platform If you are using other Zoho apps then it makes Zoho powerful

Cons
Now, this is nothing personal but I remember I had conversation with a guy with whom I had interaction twice. It left a bad taste in my mouth because he was more interested in telling me what he cant do instead of the alternatives. I felt somehow he lacked product knowledge or the understanding of what product can do. Too many options for someone who is a new CRM user. Their onboarding process needs to improve.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Zac Wood

Great value for the money!

Reviewed 2020-03-22

I have used Zoho both with a former employer in the IT industry & more recently in real estate, overall great experience!

Pros
Has every bit of functionality all of the rest do at a fraction of the price, overall pretty user friendly. May not be as aesthetically appealing as others but certainly has what you need!

Cons
I found some of the advanced features like workflows, etc. to be a little more difficult to implement.

Adarsh Akshat

easy to use CRM

Reviewed 2020-02-20

Very easy to learn, Nice interface and customisable.

Pros
1) Ease of use : many of our employee are very senior and don't know how to operate computer properly, but with 3 days training and 3 days practice they mastered it. 2) Synchornisation with mobile app. 3) auto call Logging

Cons
There are not much problems I faced using this software, but few additional feature like import from JSON is recommended.

Gaelan de Wolf

Great for small businesses

Reviewed 2020-03-29

We moved to Zoho CRM in 2014 when we were looking for a cloud based CRM. We have used it in a few different business and it is easy to use and teach to others.

Pros
It is very easy to add fields/change fields and customize as you wish. For the most part, it is very intuitive and user friendly. Integrates with many different programs. We had a Zoho expert set up our account and do training with us and that was worth the time and money.

Cons
Features can be limited on lower priced tiers. It can be difficult to find solutions to common problems.

Gwen Eigenbauer

Customizable CRM Offers Great Flexibility

Reviewed 2020-02-24

Transitioning into a new CRM always is a huge change and undertaking across the board. We have only really experienced positive changes that have pushed us for better and more time efficient performances. Being able to transition was smooth and successful and we are able to bring all departments on board on the use of this.

Pros
This CRM offers customizable automations to really streamline your work experience. We use this to assign and set tasks for clients plus review employee performance. We have been able to completely eliminate Google Docs and move over to politely Zoho to track and record stats. Being able to personalize your home screen is a major plus. Our Sales Team has also been able to be fully integrated onto the platform and can set up leads in the system. The transfer over to this CRM has been much easier than it would be on most platforms and our team members have are soon going to be utilizing email functions through this, as well. I’ve loves the overall experience of learning this platform and discovering how truly time saving it has been for everyone across the board! I would highly encourage the use of this CRM across almost all business platforms due to its customizable options!

Cons
We would love to seethe option for color coding and the use of all emojis across the system. There is limited use on those and we would like to be able to set tasks with symbols by them or have them tabbed with a color.

Claire Robinson

Just Amazing

Reviewed 2020-02-11

I cannot rate Zoho Crm/ Books enough. The whole crm system is easy to use, although it looks complicated at first it soon becomes easy to navigate. I can organise my whole business in a couple of clicks, it has literally saved be 4 hours of work per day. The price is cost effective and value for money. The customer service is outstanding. 98% of the time they can offer a solution to my problems, the other 2% it is possible to hire a freelancer to create a script that can work within the system. If you are considering moving to ZOHO my advise is do it, they are are the top of their profession.

Pros
The customer service is the best I have ever experience, they are friendly, very knowledgeable and super fast

Cons
Do not have a con they literally surpass my expectations every day .

Guillaume Proux

Great CRM as part of Zoho One

Reviewed 2020-02-06

Our company needed a set of software to run our startup business. We wanted something more than just a storage or email solution. Of course, we also needed a CRM. After having used a number of CRM over the years, I wanted something that was simple but configurable and also that could also help us for the occasional marketing email. Thanks to Zoho CRM, we can keep track of our deals and contact, ensure that nothing falls between the cracks. Did I mention the automatic email tracking ?

Pros
The email tracking really helps understanding engagement. The ability to send small mass-emails directly from the CRM without having to use a third party email is great for a startup. We also like the ability to automatically schedule a web meeting from the CRM.

Cons
The interface is a little bit old fashioned. It would be great if the system could be a little more flexible in terms of sales activities that can be recorded.

Matthew Frappier

Great product for SMB companies

Reviewed 2019-12-15

We are an SMB business to business company and this suits our needs very well. The CRM features allow for tracking customer data easily. It’s not as feature rich as Hubspot, but HubSpot is probably more appropriate for larger companies anyways.

Pros
The user interface is pretty easy to understand, there are good features, like web forms and workflow automations, and the price is not as high as other CRMs.

Cons
The support is not that great because they are not based in America. It’s acceptable, but sometimes they can’t understand what I’m really asking.

Anju Devassy

The New Era of Customer Relationship Management - Zoho CRM

Reviewed 2019-11-18

I prescribe Zoho CRM on the grounds that it has demonstrated to be an exceptionally productive instrument and is extremely simple to coordinate, I consider Zoho CRM is an ideal device for an organization, since you can see upgrades and surprising deals development in a brief timeframe, this amazing programming makes network, association and information follow capacity are anything but difficult to work, I truly suggest it since it gives an incredible assurance to its clients.

Pros
Zoho CRM is an unbelievable assistance that for quite a long while has enabled us to collaborate with clients and increment income of the organization, this product truly gives a generally excellent encounter to its clients when working, actually this stage is extremely creative, this administration enables us to contact clients in practically all stations from phone, email, live talk and diverse informal organizations, has an alternative that gets continuous warnings when clients connect with the organization progressively, enables you to quantify the proficiency of correspondence with our clients. It spares time since it has a few mechanization choices, for example, computerization of each part of the organization and dispenses with the separate undertakings that require a great deal of time, so their clients have a superior execution, permits to robotize the procedure of dedication of potential clients and can exploit the upsides of every one of the individuals. This product has the choice to quantify and deal with the business execution of the organization all through the domain, likewise has an alternative to utilize that enables you to discover in a moment any data you need from CRM information with the assistance of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], additionally [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gives propelled gauges of potential client understandings that can eventually make it all work out, and one of the highlights that I like best about this product is that it has a clever caution, which enables you to recall the assign

Cons
Zoho CRM extremely more often than not excessively I use it has worked effectively, on an individual level I have not had any awful experience working with this product, yet anyway some of the time its UI is typically moderate, and each activity requires another page burden, and I have seen that approaching messages are not synchronized, yet these little subtleties don't think of it as a major issue that anticipates working with this product, it truly enables us to work easily to perform various capacities with this stage.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Great Help Desk Solution for Small Teams

Reviewed 2019-11-13

Inherited Zoho Service Desk CRM for help desk tickets. If you're considering Zoho CRM because the price is right, make sure you have clear and precise department directories, support categories, clear SLAs, spelled out escalation points, and strategic auto-repliers and boiler plate email templates ready. If you don't have these already pre-established sit down with staff and discuss it first. You'll be much more successful cut and pasting these into a blank system than to muddle along. At first this system was just a email inbox with useless reporting and we couldn't keep track of progress. Overtime, with tough changes we were able to modify the system to handle tickets better (between maintenance tickets, auto generated tickets, and support requests) for more accurate department reporting of urgent issues, projects, and regular requests by category.

Pros
- Great ticketing / response help desk solution that's free for small IT teams - Great automation for creating special filters, automation rules, and auto replies for anything that comes across your support@ address. - Great CRM tracking for monitoring customer responses, reporting tools, SLA alerting when nearing SLA deadlines, agent tracking KPI metrics, and ticket history tracking. - Great solutions archive and knowledge base which can be added to via the ticket itself - Great notification options including (email alerts, webhook integrations, and SMS text messaging.) - Nice tools for scheduling routine maintenance tasks which appear as tickets and count towards technician KPIs (as tickets). - Very secure portal, customer portal, 2 FA authentication options, and easy to manage UI

Cons
- Takes some time to initially setup, defaults often aren't helpful. - Hard to understand webhook integration instructions, uncertain if two-way functionality is available for a Slack integration (if so, it'll be manual). - Need to watch for mail fetching often! If you aren't getting tickets after 6 hours, mail fetching is turned off and needs to manually be reset. No polling service, or automated mail fetching ping service so you need to make sure when doing exchange maintenance to remember to start this service when stopped.

Good value for money

Reviewed 2019-11-08

It is an easy to use application that offers a good overview of open items, action items and things to do.

Pros
It is a layered product that you can use with ease, without flooding your screen with more information than you need to follow customer cases. If you want to drill down to more functionality, you can enter it without changing too many screens and wasting time back and forth.

Cons
It does not offer a direct integration with Zoho projects and the ability to create more layers of information in action items and assign project teams for client cases. The registration process does not have an import function from emails or the web browser - something that could be very helpful when registering a lead from an email or the contact section of a web page.

Aliz Gutierrez

Much more than a sales app

Reviewed 2019-09-30

Zoho CRM has prooved to be one of the most fascinating tools I've ever used and implemented, it's a very user friendly, highly efficient and incredibly easy to integrate tool. I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Pros
I love the way it integrates so easily and smoothly with the rest of the Zoho apps and even other supplier apps. Another MAJOR feature of Zoho CRM is how extremely customizable it is, I was lucky to use it and also implement it into other companies and I became a fan of this tool because it adapts to so many different businesses and processes, from hospitals to water irrigation, finance and accounting to events organization, entertainment, sales, education... I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Cons
Nothing, sorry, I got in love with this tool, the only thing I don't like is people not using it correctly sometimes and blaming Zoho when it "doesn't work", the tool is magnificent, and if well implemented it can boost your business and help you standardize your commercial processes, digitalize your commercial operation.

Douglas Meierdiercks

Great product for a small start up

Reviewed 2019-08-29

I always recommend Zoho before I recommend SalesForce. It is a best-in-class product.

Pros
I recommend Zoho very often. A lot of companies go big earlier than they really need to and spend way too much on SalesForce & Marketo. I worked for a very small company with some limited budget that pivoted to sell it's product to the Enterprise. Zoho was incredibly easy to set up, intuitive to use, and contains all the most important features that most users need and seek in SalesForce. We integrated with MailChimp & Unbounce and were able to be incredible effective acquiring leads, nurturing them, and tracking pipeline in Zoho. Our small sales team found it very easy to use and loved it.

Cons
There's a point when you need a more robust integration eco-system and a lot of customization. This isn't really a con per se, but Zoho, by being not as complex and customizable as SFDC, will eventually need to be replaced. This should last you many years before you outgrow the functionality.

John MCHUGH

For low cost CRM - you cant beat Zoho CRM

Reviewed 2019-08-01

Really good. I needed a lead-management system that i could use to capture lots of data, and ZOHO CRM provided this. However, when it comes to building such a flow (outwith a standard workflow) - the product isn't up to the job (you need a more sophisticated ZOHO product, which comes at a hefty price).

Pros
High functionality at a very low cost. Love the ability to add web forms (from Zoho CRM) straight into your website for lead capture (integrate this with Zoho Sales IQ) and you have a very cool and functionality-rich inbound lead capture system.

Cons
Bit clunky. Bit amateur. Design & look and feel are a bit flakey. Heck - even the Zoho logo looks cheap!

Flexible CRM

Reviewed 2019-07-26

Overall, I enjoy using Zoho CRM. It does everything I need it to do. I still rely on other tools to schedule emails and take meeting notes, but I still track everything back to the trusty CRM. Also, their support is very sincere and helpful. They go above and beyond to ensure a problem gets fixed in a timely manner.

Pros
- Very flexible and extensible. You can set up the CRM process to work just as you would like it to. - Integrates with Zoho's other tools seamlessly (Books, Sales IQ, Campaigns) - Has an excellent mobile app that can log calls and can take voice/text memos - Email tracking is built in! - Recurring tasks can be added for contacts, vendors, and opportunities

Cons
- The UI is not great. There is too much wasted space on the screen at all times, no matter what page you are viewing. - The UI is slow. Every single action requires a new page load. - You cannot schedule emails - Incoming emails cannot be synced

MD Masoom Raza

One of the best CRM... Love this amazing tool

Reviewed 2019-05-30

Overall I love this CRM. I am using it daily and my work is incomplete without it. I use it for campaign management, sending important emails to customers. Managing all data and information in one place. The most important thing is Zoho CRM's dashboard and reports which are amazing and easy to understand.

Pros
I am using Zoho XRM for more than 3 years and found it a really amazing platform for customer relationship management. I like their simple yet effective user interface the most. I can use it very easily. Zoho CRM helps us to manage our all databases and related information at one place with amazing security. Overall I can say that this is an amazing CRM.

Cons
There is one thing that I want to highlight about this CRM that I dislike about it which is Zoho CRM is a little bit expensive compared to others but on the other hand, I can say that it is worth to spend on it.

Thamara Padilla

One of the best customizable CRM

Reviewed 2018-08-05

Zoho has allowed us to optimize our pre-sales and sales efforts. Taking into account, the versatility of the tool to close opportunities. Additionally, we have incorporated the service delivery process using the project module for this procedure. I estimate to be using the rest of the modules of the tool, starting with emailing marketing

Pros
1061/5000 Zoho CRM is the best CRM on the market for the needs of customizing a tool. From Zoho CRM you can integrate all the elements for interaction with customers or future customers. Zoho is the only tool from my experience that allows to create, through a simple algorithm and conditions, the workflow of an area. Start with a client, potential clients and opportunities. From there the flow continues according to what the company has defined. From this tool you can cover the initiatives oriented to prospects and clients: marketing, activation project, indicators, social network management, customer service, emailing marketing, inventory, human resources management, among other features. It is one of the tools that allows to start its use from the interaction of webinar It really allows to integrate the modules according to the company's need. Even. Important that prestigious organizations use this tool to manage customer requirements

Cons
Points that could be improved from this excellent CRM tool, is to include tutorial guides, as well as include a base configuration of a CRM, that is, show an initial configuration of the use of the tool. Taking into account, simple modules to implement the tool in any organization: social networks management or emaling, capture the prospect, add opportunities, billing management, customer registration. Allow to have a Zoho advisor to implement the tool. More for the questions that may arise. Taking into account, being able to add your workflow is one of the best features of this tool, however, it would be of added value to have examples within the same tool. Allow user to do exercises of this workflow, and with this it would be easier to implement customization

Oscar Antonio Rojas

Very good and excellent CRM, Complete, dynamic and accessible, easy to use and available on the web

Reviewed 2018-06-28

t is a very useful software for the operations of purchase and sales of the company, all operations can be managed quickly and this allows us to obtain income faster than the result of these operations, the accounts of our suppliers are constantly monitored by their action in real time with only an Internet connection and over time, all operations performed, as well as doing business. in general it is a very useful tool.

Pros
Good Zoho CRM, is a very useful tool to manage the relationship with customers, helps us to inspect the commercial work with customers, provides us the option of making reports which allows us to streamline the process of buying and selling with our suppliers, On the other hand, another fundamental and important aspect of Zoho CRM is that it is economical and thanks to its easy handling of the platform it helps us to increase our turnover and revenues to the company. In general, it is a very robust software when it comes to monitoring purchases and sales and something very significant is that it allows us to interact and link with social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. This is important since nowadays all companies have these platforms. social networks, additional account also with a mobile application that allows us to be connected to our operations outside the office.

Cons
What can be said about this application is that it should improve a bit in data security, since I work in the banking sector and because confidential data can be vulnerable because it is a software that is in the cloud. Also to be in line with the application, if you do not have an Internet connection you can not enter, but the minor details are this kind of problems. I would like to find a solution with which you can work online, but somehow maintain the data locally.