Zoho CRM Logo
Zoho CRM

CRM software that helps you sell smarter, better, faster.

visit website

Zoho CRM Reviews

4.3

6.6K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.02/10

Reviews by rating

You can build incredibly amazing customer relationship with the most popular and favorite Zoho CRM Software. You can convert extra leads and you can easily increase your revenue.
I like the most about the collaborative easy to use tools with any type of function like customer service, marketing and creating automated responses which are very helpful.
ZOHO CRM is very easy to use, particularly, it offers you the ability to customize its features to fit business goals. It has a great user-friendly interface and easy to navigate.
The workflow piece is awful and not intuitive at all. Where all other platforms use actual workflows, Zoho is stuck in the 18th century in its interface.
Really clunky, looks terrible (in terms of UI), and generally a bad CRM tool. I guess you get what you pay for.
It was a mistake and I immediately corrected myself by ignoring Zoho apps. Though I wasted 2 months learning the modules.

6,654 reviews

Ramin (Remi) S.

Marketing Associate

Retail, 11-50 employees

Zoho CRM Review

Transcript

Ramin S.: Hi, my name is Ramin. I'm a Senior Product Marketing Specialist in the tech industry, and I...

RB

Robin B.

Owner/ Teacher

Music, self-employed

Integral part of my business for 10+ years

Transcript

Robin B.: Hi, my name's Robin. I am a music educator, and I own my own business. I would give Zoho CRM...

Nabin P.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Keep your customers engaged with your business

With Zoho CRM it is much faster to manage your customers, projects, and communications all in one reliable platform. Its implementation in our organization has increased our revenue geometrically.

Pros

Zoho CRM offers a feature-rich platform to engage with your customers. You can manage contacts, send mass emails, notifications, manage inventory, implement an AI assistant, and even give your customers a mobile app to stay synced.

Cons

The software can not be self-hosted on your private server.

Kelly M B.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Easy to use, monitor leads and manage team assignments

As a less expensive option, this is what I recommend to all of my clients. If you're comfortable with the platform, it will serve you for the rest of your life. It's been a wonderful experience. You may receive answers quickly and easily by chatting with a member of their chat support team.

Pros

Zoho is a good alternative for clients who don't want to shell out money for Google Workspace. It accomplishes its purpose. My satisfaction with their efforts is based on the fact that they are attempting to make their platform accessible to everyone. Much of it is configurable and we were able to put it up 90% of the way we wanted. It's a breeze to use and keep track of.

Cons

I'd like it if the platform's many sections were made a little easier to configure and understand. In my opinion, they are attempting to mimic Google Workspace, although I am more familiar with Google Workspace's features. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like gmail.

RG

Rahul G.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Zoho helps to minimize the manual work and time

It is vast to use ZOHO since 2+years and always provides solution at the real time

Pros

ZOHO is always helpful to solve real time queries and help to optimize the time.

Cons

Nothing, Zoho is perfect in all functions

EM

Emma M.

Printing, 1-10 employees

Support is not there when they have a glitch!

Zoho is great until something goes wrong, they caused the glitch and no one has ever offered a suitable solution. You spend all this money setting up the system to be left high and dry when they have an issue.

Pros

Emails linked to the CRM which was all in one place.

Cons

The support team leave you going around in circles. When you give and instruction they always come back with but can we help you. This is always the response leaving you with no answers or resolution. They take your money and do not refund or offer any compensation. You get ignored and basically sent to the beginning every time so you go away.

JS

John S.

Fishery, 11-50 employees

Powerful CRM for Small/Growing Sales Operations

Zoho has produced a huge amount of value for our business. Our work involves a lot of prospecting and active sales handling for each B2B lead. We used to do everything manually on Excel, but once we moved to Zoho, a lot of our sales actvities are now automated. We have automated reports, A/B tests for automated sequences, and a clear pipeline and activity dashboard to track all of our activities. I can wholehartedly say that it's defitiely moved our sales operations to another level.

Pros

Zoho has all the features you need to manage the A-Z of your sales operations. The automated workflows and sequences have been especially helpful for us because it used to take forever to send our opening sales emails to hundreds of prospects, whereas now, we don't ave to spend a single second to send these emails, and they're standardized and have automated reports on their performance. This alone has probably saved us a dozen hours each week from sending them manually.

Cons

It was difficult for us to get off the ground in the beginning, we even questioned whether it was actually going to be the right fit because of that. It might be good to have better onboarding to get ahead of that.

BR

Bryn R.

Farming, 11-50 employees

Great CRM for Small Business!

Pros

So far Zoho has been really simple to set up and use! We've been through a couple of CRM's and Zoho is the best so far.

Cons

It can be a little difficult to find exactly what you need at the outset but once you learn it, its not bad!

NJ

Nelson Jr A.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Commendation for Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM, looks a perfect tool for me. I was really amazed of it's features and tools inside as this easy to understand, easy to navigate and even the first time user can also navigate due to it's user-friendly environment. I am looking forward to be a future paying customer to Zoho.

Pros

WHat I like the most about Zoho CRM is that I was amazed that Zoho has also integrate in social media sites which is I initially used Zoho Inventory. I definitely purchase Zoho when handling my clients social media sites and inventory in the future.

Cons

What I like the least about Zoho CRM is that probably I need to extend the free trial from it's 14 days to 1 month.

MM

Mazen M.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Zoho is the best

Pros

useful, easy, suitable and not complicated

Cons

everything as i mentioned is perfect and excellent

RG

Randy G.

SaaS Sales Rep

Pros

User friendly system compared to Salesforce

Cons

When sending Emails, I didn't always like the appearance of the message.

DT

Darius T.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

Zoho CRM & Lead Activity

Pros

I like most about Zoho CRM, is that my team and I can manage any leads from different users. And accomplish whatever assignments and task are out to achieve, using Zoho CRM and its great management options, with its accessibitites.

Cons

Right now I can not really decide on what I like least about Zoho CRM. No general answer at this current time

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Flexible CRM

Overall, I enjoy using Zoho CRM. It does everything I need it to do. I still rely on other tools to schedule emails and take meeting notes, but I still track everything back to the trusty CRM. Also, their support is very sincere and helpful. They go above and beyond to ensure a problem gets fixed in a timely manner.

Pros

- Very flexible and extensible. You can set up the CRM process to work just as you would like it to. - Integrates with Zoho's other tools seamlessly (Books, Sales IQ, Campaigns) - Has an excellent mobile app that can log calls and can take voice/text memos - Email tracking is built in! - Recurring tasks can be added for contacts, vendors, and opportunities

Cons

- The UI is not great. There is too much wasted space on the screen at all times, no matter what page you are viewing. - The UI is slow. Every single action requires a new page load. - You cannot schedule emails - Incoming emails cannot be synced

Aliz G.

Computer Hardware, 10,001+ employees

Much more than a sales app

Zoho CRM has prooved to be one of the most fascinating tools I've ever used and implemented, it's a very user friendly, highly efficient and incredibly easy to integrate tool. I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Pros

I love the way it integrates so easily and smoothly with the rest of the Zoho apps and even other supplier apps. Another MAJOR feature of Zoho CRM is how extremely customizable it is, I was lucky to use it and also implement it into other companies and I became a fan of this tool because it adapts to so many different businesses and processes, from hospitals to water irrigation, finance and accounting to events organization, entertainment, sales, education... I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Cons

Nothing, sorry, I got in love with this tool, the only thing I don't like is people not using it correctly sometimes and blaming Zoho when it "doesn't work", the tool is magnificent, and if well implemented it can boost your business and help you standardize your commercial processes, digitalize your commercial operation.

CR

Claire R.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Just Amazing

I cannot rate Zoho Crm/ Books enough. The whole crm system is easy to use, although it looks complicated at first it soon becomes easy to navigate. I can organise my whole business in a couple of clicks, it has literally saved be 4 hours of work per day. The price is cost effective and value for money. The customer service is outstanding. 98% of the time they can offer a solution to my problems, the other 2% it is possible to hire a freelancer to create a script that can work within the system. If you are considering moving to ZOHO my advise is do it, they are are the top of their profession.

Pros

The customer service is the best I have ever experience, they are friendly, very knowledgeable and super fast

Cons

Do not have a con they literally surpass my expectations every day .

Gd

Gaelan d.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Great for small businesses

We moved to Zoho CRM in 2014 when we were looking for a cloud based CRM. We have used it in a few different business and it is easy to use and teach to others.

Pros

It is very easy to add fields/change fields and customize as you wish. For the most part, it is very intuitive and user friendly. Integrates with many different programs. We had a Zoho expert set up our account and do training with us and that was worth the time and money.

Cons

Features can be limited on lower priced tiers. It can be difficult to find solutions to common problems.

Education Management, self-employed

My Favorite Email Service

If you are just starting out with a business or company and you want to make your business sound more professional, you really need Zoho. I had a great experience,even signing up with multiple email addresses. Now I just have the one email address and have a professional email completely for free. However if you want to have more flexibility, you may need to consider the paid plan. There are really not many cons when it comes to Zoho.

Pros

This is a free or very cheap email service depending on the plan you choose. I like this because my business is just starting out and I want to save as much as possible. Zoho is a great resource because it has all the functions I need. It integrates with my website, sends and receives emails and is fairly easy to use. It also comes with a calendar and a place to store notes and bookmarks.

Cons

I am on the free version, which means that I can only access it on my computer device. The paid plan is really inexpensive and something worth investing in if you want to answer emails in a more timely manner. It may take a bit of time to get used to the interface if you've never used it before or you are switching from another email service.

VM

Vincent M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Zoho One User

As time progressed my vision has clarified on what I’d like Zoho to do for me. Click a button, send a quote, and simultaneously send me an email for parts and products to send to my distribution vendors for shipping. I can have that all tied into Zoho Books if I want, but we have not looked at Books as of yet. We're going to be utilizing the marketing campaign in the near future. Currently we're utilizing Zoho Sign (DocuSign) for contracts and we're utilizing Workspace (Share Point) where we have a collaborative repository for training materials spreadsheets for our projects that we want to keep track of anything we want to share amongst ourselves that's what we use.

Pros

As advertised, you can run your entire organization from this enterprise platform that being Zoho One. We heavily use the CRM for generating quotes emailing templates email and quotes and proposals and contact management.

Cons

Each module can speak to another but on a very limited basis directly out of the box. You'll need to customize each modules ability to speak to each other in the manner you want. This will take some time for you to discover.. be patient, the product is not a "Magic Genie" but could be when you program it to be. You'll discover what you need and want as your use and familiarity increase. I recommend...

jm

john m.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Zoho CRM is very good, but it's not brilliant.

It's very good at delivering against the key tasks of CRM, but it's not amazing. Also, it's a lot more expensive than it used to be (approx 100% more expensive now, than when I first started using it).

Pros

It's relatively cheap (approx $40 per user). It does everything I need from CRM (Contact Management / Sales Pipeline Management / Sales Order Management / Invoicing) relatively well.

Cons

The interface always has been (and seems like it will always be) a bit clunky. I've also always hated that those arriving at the early stage of the sales process (Leads) cannot automatically be moved to 'Contacts' / 'Prospects'. I find this infuriating.

EL

Eddy L.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

One of the top CRM solutions

100% Satisfied with the product, support, updates, and price.

Pros

The value for money is excellent compared to other tools in the sector. Also, the capability to create custom functions and integrate with proprietary and non-proprietary solutions is very useful.The user interface is very intuitive and clear. The customization process is very simple, most modules do not require customization because the preset data responds to general needs.Also, you can create a custom module to capture specific data, this can be related to the base modules, making all your data linkable.

Cons

Documentation can be outdated, but customer support has a lot of knowledge.

Anju D.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

The New Era of Customer Relationship Management - Zoho CRM

I prescribe Zoho CRM on the grounds that it has demonstrated to be an exceptionally productive instrument and is extremely simple to coordinate, I consider Zoho CRM is an ideal device for an organization, since you can see upgrades and surprising deals development in a brief timeframe, this amazing programming makes network, association and information follow capacity are anything but difficult to work, I truly suggest it since it gives an incredible assurance to its clients.

Pros

Zoho CRM is an unbelievable assistance that for quite a long while has enabled us to collaborate with clients and increment income of the organization, this product truly gives a generally excellent encounter to its clients when working, actually this stage is extremely creative, this administration enables us to contact clients in practically all stations from phone, email, live talk and diverse informal...

Cons

Zoho CRM extremely more often than not excessively I use it has worked effectively, on an individual level I have not had any awful experience working with this product, yet anyway some of the time its UI is typically moderate, and each activity requires another page burden, and I have seen that approaching messages are not synchronized, yet these little subtleties don't think of it as a major issue that anticipates working with this product, it truly enables us to work easily to perform various capacities with this stage.

NP

Norleah P.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Zoho CRM

I have had an amazing experience using this software. So much so, that I recommend this CRM to all my business development clients when starting their companies. The ease of creating and accessing tickets, attachments and emails on a clients file to access the parent data and contacts for authentication purposes, allows the call to flow seamlessly. Details are always time stamped in case data needs to be verified which makes it very secure with employees and contractors accessing company information and customer files. They offer a free version that includes many things that other paid CRMs do not include, just a wonderful product for a fraction of the cost.

Pros

I love the ease of access with managing and accessing important data for both vendors and clients alike. You have the ability of sending email campaigns directly from the applications and links it to the independent account. You can add authorized contacts under ever parent account and customize as needed.

Cons

The time it some times takes for a support ticket to be addressed. Apart from that I have literally had no issues with the product.

WS

Waleed S.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Solid integration for our business needs

I like getting every one of my clients and openings here, I like the "openings" area where I can utilize the kanban view to have an incredible outline of every one of my chances and I can make from here all assignments that I need to follow up and in that manner, I can't miss any of them. I like additionally the report area so my group and I can see the business wins of the month and the figure for...

Pros

Through Zoho CRM I am effectively overseeing asks and citations in light of the fact that through its information synchronization I stay to refresh about the main leads and about the main clients, accordingly I am better at taking care of the business pipeline. Presently I can all the more likely help my clients seven days every week and 24 hours per day through its considering administrations that additionally assists me with social affair their criticism, this information assists me with advancing acquire adjustments my items. With its shrewd calling administration, I can likewise have live talks with my clients. The fascinating thing is it's anything but an extraordinary method of overseeing various visits without a moment's delay and layout messages make more effectiveness.

Cons

As far as task overseeing more alteration is require. The application doesn't zero in on the set of experiences, I have difficult issues about the following of the cycles and about the detailing of the past receipts. At times the product gets increasingly slow humming sound beginnings showing up on my work area.

Nurul Salimah H.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

CRM tools that worked

All the years of experience with Zoho CRM has been wonderful and has helped our sales and marketing team to manage our lead and new client.

Pros

It's been a terrific experience thus far. Getting help from their customer service team via quick chat, some of whom are pretty helpful and educated, is probably the best option. The only way to resolve some problems is to make a phone call, but that's not an option here. Inconvenient as it may sound, callbacks are available, but they may be a pain when the person you're calling has already made an effort to do so. Email correspondence, on the other hand, may go on for days before things are resolved.

Cons

There are moments when I get confused about the platform since it's so complicated to configure and figure out various aspects. To me, they appear to be copying Google Workspace, but I like it. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like Gmail. In addition, I'd like to see additional video lessons on the site. Because of its enormous scope, it needs a team with deep expertise to implement it effectively.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

If you want to keep your sanity, then stay away from ZOHO

The benefits this software provides is nothing more than any other CRM available. Keep records of your accounts, logs of communication, track your sales pipeline, etc. etc.

Pros

The CRM is easy to use. Unlike other CRM products, with Zoho you don't have to be an expert to get started. The interface is clean and easy to use. It doesn't have all the insane features that other products have, but that is what sets Zoho apart because they are trying to keep it simple for small businesses.

Cons

There's too many issues with this product to even begin listing. The application is buggy. I started reporting bugs to their support department but they occupied too much of my time and would remote into my computer and repeat the same steps over and over again, expecting a different result. I gave up on reporting issues. They don't even care to fix them anyways. The support is extremely poor. I'd...

Zedekiah M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Perfect Balance Between Affordability and Benefits, Suitable for any Customer Relations Needs

Over the years, Zoho CRM has really gained popularity in our organization. It offers a range of benefits at a really affordable price. It has really elevated our sales, marketting and customer service aspects to greater heights. We have been able to maintain our long time clients and attract new one. We can now comfortably say our clinic has grown courtesy of Zoho CRM

Pros

Zoho CRM is a tool that we have found quite critical in the management of our sales, marketing and customer service aspects of our business. It's setup and implementing process is uncomplicated and comes with a user friendly interface which simplifies the utilization experience. Being a web based app it is compatible with our computers and even available in a mobile app making it's accessibility such...

Cons

Honestly Zoho CRM is a blend of lots of benefits. I really have nothing against it

JW

Jen W.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

You get what you pay for

Unlike my other review, I only used Zoho as a user, not as an administrator. I can't comment on the customer service, as I never had contact with them. I'm aware of the pricing as I shopped them before choosing the CRM my team uses now. Basically, this is a great free database, accessible by multiple users. It is not a great pipeline tracker. It is not a great system for an efficient data entry process.

Pros

The best thing about Zoho is that it's free for up to a number of users. Great for a small business who doesn't have a budget for CRM yet and needs somewhere to store information and search it later. It can be simple to use. I always look for a system that you can enter a very minimal amount of information into in order to store a lead or prospect. Zoho is definitely capable of that. I have used this in conjunction with inside and outside sales teams together. It was simple enough for the inside team to look up an account that calls in to see if they've had contact with an outside rep, and vice versa. It's nice that it has a mobile app, though when I stopped using it it was still the least intuitive/useful app I had on my mobile devices.

Cons

I've used other CRMs, and I noticed that using both Zoho and another (Salesforce) it is very common to happen upon duplicate prospects in the system. It seems like the way an account is entered is not as intuitive in detecting that the account already exists. I've used others that will suggest any contact, address, phone number, name or business that already exist in the company's pipeline literally...