Zoho CRM Logo
Zoho CRM

CRM software that helps you sell smarter, better, faster.

visit website

Zoho CRM Reviews

4.3

5.5K

2,687

1,904

How would you rate Zoho CRM?

Pros

You can build incredibly amazing customer relationship with the most popular and favorite Zoho CRM Software. You can convert extra leads and you can easily increase your revenue.

UB

Umair B.

I like the most about the collaborative easy to use tools with any type of function like customer service, marketing and creating automated responses which are very helpful.

Saqib S.

ZOHO CRM is very easy to use, particularly, it offers you the ability to customize its features to fit business goals. It has a great user-friendly interface and easy to navigate.

KE

Kelechi E.

Cons

The workflow piece is awful and not intuitive at all. Where all other platforms use actual workflows, Zoho is stuck in the 18th century in its interface.

Max P.

Really clunky, looks terrible (in terms of UI), and generally a bad CRM tool. I guess you get what you pay for.

NS

Neil S.

It was a mistake and I immediately corrected myself by ignoring Zoho apps. Though I wasted 2 months learning the modules.

Dr Navneet G.

5,523 reviews

RB

Robin B.

Owner/ Teacher

Music, self-employed

Integral part of my business for 10+ years

Transcript

Robin B.: Hi, my name's Robin. I am a music educator, and I own my own business. I would give Zoho CRM...

Zoho CRM Review

Transcript

Ramin S.: Hi, my name is Ramin. I'm a Senior Product Marketing Specialist in the tech industry, and I...

Dealing With Clients Is Easier Than Ever With Zoho CRM

Although I run a small marketing agency, I have to deal with a lot of clients. Initially used to manage all my clients manually and I didn't believe in any kind of CRM software. Later I started using Zoho CRM and never looked back. It has directly helped me to increase the overall yearly revenue of my company. Also, now I don't need to move from one tool to another just for doing simple tasks and my team can concentrate more on actual work.

Pros

Zoho has different software for different purposes. But I must say that their CRM software is the best and it provides the best value to the users. I like the fact that you don't even have to pay if you don't need advanced features. In fact, I started with the free version and then upgraded to the premium package just because this software is excellent. Apart from being a great CRM tool, it can handle your email marketing and automation tasks. There are a lot of integrated modules that help me connect this with third-party popular services. Overall, I think nobody will regret purchasing this tool for their company.

Cons

This tool is loaded with adequate features. One of them is the ZIA voice assistant which is not yet good enough. So, I think if the developers can improve this feature, Zoho CRM will be unbeatable.

Zoho CRM for non profit animal welfare organisation -rescue, hospital and shelter management

The entire operations of our non profit are managed with Zoho CRM Enterprise Edition. The user experience based on feedback from 50plus users has been very balanced. Of course not every need can be met but the use-case to product fit is quite high at over 95%

Pros

Incredibly flexible Allows a great deal of customisation to suit nearly any requirement a non profit can have User friendly Drag and drop customisation makes it easy to administer Deploying new features in a design done over 2 years ago is still a breeze Minimal deluge coding needed to achieve new functions not natively supported in configuration

Cons

Having to use multiple satellite products like Zoho forms, Zoho campaigns, Zoho analytics though most of these are available natively in Zoho CRM are rudimentary. It’s a commercial decision of Zoho but not an unreasonable one. The integration set ups between these satellite systems are quite easy but still needs learning a different UI as it’s vastly different from the CRM UI.

Spend your money elsewhere

If it were up to me, I would have dumped it long ago.

Pros

It's cheaper than Salesforce but who isn't?

Cons

The modules don't talk to each other, there is zero support when you have questions and what would be standard in other software is NOT offered here, for example the email module and email template creation is a nightmare . Mailchimp is far superior with the email creation tools. The Zoho Social loses connection to social channels regularly. The Zoho Analytics won't connect to some of the modules for reporting, etc.

Everything you need straight out the box

We are learning that the way we were qualifying leads and moving them through the sales funnel could be made a lot easier using Zoho. Zoho has made it a lot easier to see what sales are coming in and from where.

Pros

Social, email and CRM functionality are all housed in one place. The email campaign section makes it easy to warm leads up before sending them to the CRM module. Easy to set tasks for the sales team and then report on what has or has not been followed up.

Cons

There's a lot of functionality and application within Zoho, I don't believe we will get around to using them all. The email Campaign section doesn't always pull the correct stats back through to the CRM module. There is no ideal process of qualifying leads, we had to seek external support.

Zoho CRM Review: Cloud Based, Affordable and Feature Rich

Zoho CRM is a customer relationship management system that is reasonably priced and offers a number of tools to help businesses improve their customer service. Zoho CRM's customized portals and workflow features allow businesses to enhance customer service, improve sales, and create new opportunities.

Pros

Customer relationship management software is a field with a wide range of solutions available, and Zoho CRM is one of them. Sales, marketing, project management, and customer service are the most popular features. It includes tools for information technology, finance, and customer service as well. All important parts of Zoho CRM come at an additional cost though. For example, if you want to have access to IT capabilities like trouble ticketing or help desk software, you need to pay extra for them. Even then though, they are all reasonably priced for the capabilities you have access to.

Cons

Overall, the website's user experience needs to be reworked. There are too many functions and features, which cause confusion and a high level of user interactions.

Great CRM with many tools and features

Been great so far but we're only on the free trial.

Pros

At the Professional level, it includes Quotes, Orders, Invoices, etc. which is critical for us in separating the application our Sales Team uses from our Accounting team while simultaneously integrating with Zoho Books. Neither departments need to jump between two different applications.

Cons

It is intimidating at first, looking at the number of menu tabs but it allows you to customize what you need and don't need for your operation.

A Good CRM for early Start-ups

Pros

Pricing I like the most. This sales CRM tool comes with excecellent features. Simple integrartion with other ZOHO products. Excellent user interface to read/update summary of lead. Support GTM integration.

Cons

Loimited Analytics. AI insights missing. No direct intgration with whatsapp.

Excellent For Creating Branding Email

Overall I like this product it is much better than outlook, in my opinion. I use it as an inexpensive way to have an email address that matches my website.

Pros

I originally started using Zoho to create a unique email address using my domain name.

Cons

Initially I had a little trouble setting up my email to integrate with my website but eventually figured it out.

Best Solution For CRM in Service Industry

This CRM is one of the most advanced CRM in the Market, giving very large insights on how a business can be managed in a better way.

Pros

Zoho CRM is loaded with Features in order to better manage our business processes and making it easier. Wide Range of Modules like Contacts Management, Vendor Management, Sales Management, Billing, Lead Management etc. are very functional and easy to use. Statistical data is given on a large scale for analytical purposes to make better business decisions.

Cons

Overall user experience needs to be more friendly, as the number of functions are very extensive, it creates confusions/user interactions to a major level. It needs to cut short many user processes and flows in order to decrease steps in process managements or managing modules.

Best CRM for large employee enterprises

Zoho CRM made my work easy with clients where i can send multiple emails with lots of customisation and integration with my G suit account made it seemless process.

Pros

I have been using it for less than an year. I like their mobile app where i can use email templates for email campaigns. It made my daily email replies and follow ups with leads very fast. Customizing fields inside client data is easy to understand.

Cons

Zoho CRM is comparably expensive and its auto save feature make my work more frustrating. Me and my team struggle to learn many of the features.

CRM tools that worked

All the years of experience with Zoho CRM has been wonderful and has helped our sales and marketing team to manage our lead and new client.

Pros

It's been a terrific experience thus far. Getting help from their customer service team via quick chat, some of whom are pretty helpful and educated, is probably the best option. The only way to resolve some problems is to make a phone call, but that's not an option here. Inconvenient as it may sound, callbacks are available, but they may be a pain when the person you're calling has already made an effort to do so. Email correspondence, on the other hand, may go on for days before things are resolved.

Cons

There are moments when I get confused about the platform since it's so complicated to configure and figure out various aspects. To me, they appear to be copying Google Workspace, but I like it. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like Gmail. In addition, I'd like to see additional video lessons on the site. Because of its enormous scope, it needs a team with deep expertise to implement it effectively.

Easy to use, monitor leads and manage team assignments

As a less expensive option, this is what I recommend to all of my clients. If you're comfortable with the platform, it will serve you for the rest of your life. It's been a wonderful experience. You may receive answers quickly and easily by chatting with a member of their chat support team.

Pros

Zoho is a good alternative for clients who don't want to shell out money for Google Workspace. It accomplishes its purpose. My satisfaction with their efforts is based on the fact that they are attempting to make their platform accessible to everyone. Much of it is configurable and we were able to put it up 90% of the way we wanted. It's a breeze to use and keep track of.

Cons

I'd like it if the platform's many sections were made a little easier to configure and understand. In my opinion, they are attempting to mimic Google Workspace, although I am more familiar with Google Workspace's features. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like gmail.

Zoho CRM Review for Real Estate

I have been using Zoho CRM for four years now, and it has been a rewarding journey. We seen our sales increase, customer satisfaction is at a high and we are able to measure employee performance which is used for informed interventions.

Pros

In my view, Zoho CRM is the most effective and flexible CRM I have used yet, considering that I use it at work and in my own business. As an Agent working in a mid-sized agency, it was easy for us to set it up for our agency because Zoho also provides a how-to guide. The features we have set up include but are not limited to: Automating email campaigns for new and existing leads and maintaining relationships...

Cons

As much as I love Zoho CRM, these are its limitations and areas of improvement: Zoho CRM needs to provide options on Graphic User Interfaces. As a visual person, that is really important, and I might not be alone. You are not even able to change the fonts. A user is not able to convert a client back to leads, unless they recapture the contact as a lead, export multiple clients and import them leads or write and run a Deluge script. This feature must come standard. Zoho CRM is a powerful app if you lack intent you will find yourself overwhelmed and unable to set it up for your business.

"My thoughts on Zoho CRM"

Zoho CRM is an application born from a genius idea, it has helped me in my daily activities. In short, if I summarize my experience with it, it is joy and satisfaction.

Pros

It is beneficial for businesses and offices. In our daily routine, we must call and ensure the safety of the students. Also, we need to update the status of the students. Each employee will be assigned a set of trails to follow. We can filter hot leads and cold leads using this Zoho CRM. Based on this, we can track and record the status and personal information of students. Additionally, we can set...

Cons

There are no such reservations about Zoho CRM. If we have any issues with Zoho CRM, we need to submit a ticket to the Sales Support team. They will take as little time as possible. While we wait, there are many ways of doing things in our daily routine that will delay them. Sometimes Zoho CRM confuses us with their seemingly simple activities like creating reminders.

This review was translated from French. Read original review

Zoho review

Pros

The best CRM for customization. Incorporate every one of the components of client/prospect association. Work process Tools that location: advertising, projects, social, client care, messaging showcasing, stock, HR the board, and so on Track connection from online courses. Different modules to address organization needs. Past the fundamentals of contact the board, work processes and custom fields. Particularly...

Cons

Instructional exercises need improvement. Questions are emerging during the execution that you should involve a Zoho guide for. Coordinating can be confounded, and not predictable. A portion of the items is not at a similar degree of cleanliness as Zoho CRM. The AI collaborator doesn't appear to add a great deal of significant worth. Need to have an Internet association. Membership evaluation is per...

Zoho One User

As time progressed my vision has clarified on what I’d like Zoho to do for me. Click a button, send a quote, and simultaneously send me an email for parts and products to send to my distribution vendors for shipping. I can have that all tied into Zoho Books if I want, but we have not looked at Books as of yet. We're going to be utilizing the marketing campaign in the near future. Currently we're utilizing Zoho Sign (DocuSign) for contracts and we're utilizing Workspace (Share Point) where we have a collaborative repository for training materials spreadsheets for our projects that we want to keep track of anything we want to share amongst ourselves that's what we use.

Pros

As advertised, you can run your entire organization from this enterprise platform that being Zoho One. We heavily use the CRM for generating quotes emailing templates email and quotes and proposals and contact management.

Cons

Each module can speak to another but on a very limited basis directly out of the box. You'll need to customize each modules ability to speak to each other in the manner you want. This will take some time for you to discover.. be patient, the product is not a "Magic Genie" but could be when you program it to be. You'll discover what you need and want as your use and familiarity increase. I recommend...

Zoho CRM could be the next best thing!

Getting ZOHO up and running took a bit of time, but their live chat, email support and YouTube channel made the process very simple. Overall, we are very pleased with ZOHO CRM. It is the best all in one platform.

Pros

I love that you pay for ZOHO and get a massive amount of value. You get a CRM, Project Management, Web Analytics, Live Chat for your website or App, Accounting Software etc.

Cons

All the features are good. However, some need to be improved. In 2021 you are competing against other products that are just doing one thing and doing that beautifully. I am pleased by the amount of functionality they give you and that is why my review has a 4/5. It can be better and I am hopeful that it will be improved.

CRM for Small Business

Overall Experience is Very Good. We are happy with the product. We had our doubt while purchasing but now we are glad we did. And Zoho is developing, introducing new features every now and then. Very Nice

Pros

A lots of features in one place with different functionality, made the life easier. We use MAIL, CONNECT and CLIQ all the time. It has become an inseparable part of our Business. WorkDrive is very Responsive and Reliable Best solution for File storage with the team. I can Give access to a folder to my colleague and can revoke when done. Very easy. Mobile apps are Also Nice and Handy. The way ZOHO keeps everything Tidy and Clean by offering different options for different problems is the most I like about ZOHO CRM

Cons

Very big System a lots of functions which remains untapped and I think it will be for some time now. beginners have to learn some behaviors to work with it. The learning curve a bit Steep. In short I don't have anything that I dislike about ZOHO, but it took some time to get here.

Keep your customers engaged with your business

With Zoho CRM it is much faster to manage your customers, projects, and communications all in one reliable platform. Its implementation in our organization has increased our revenue geometrically.

Pros

Zoho CRM offers a feature-rich platform to engage with your customers. You can manage contacts, send mass emails, notifications, manage inventory, implement an AI assistant, and even give your customers a mobile app to stay synced.

Cons

The software can not be self-hosted on your private server.

Solid integration for our business needs

I like getting every one of my clients and openings here, I like the "openings" area where I can utilize the kanban view to have an incredible outline of every one of my chances and I can make from here all assignments that I need to follow up and in that manner, I can't miss any of them. I like additionally the report area so my group and I can see the business wins of the month and the figure for...

Pros

Through Zoho CRM I am effectively overseeing asks and citations in light of the fact that through its information synchronization I stay to refresh about the main leads and about the main clients, accordingly I am better at taking care of the business pipeline. Presently I can all the more likely help my clients seven days every week and 24 hours per day through its considering administrations that additionally assists me with social affair their criticism, this information assists me with advancing acquire adjustments my items. With its shrewd calling administration, I can likewise have live talks with my clients. The fascinating thing is it's anything but an extraordinary method of overseeing various visits without a moment's delay and layout messages make more effectiveness.

Cons

As far as task overseeing more alteration is require. The application doesn't zero in on the set of experiences, I have difficult issues about the following of the cycles and about the detailing of the past receipts. At times the product gets increasingly slow humming sound beginnings showing up on my work area.

Best-in-class for most users

I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Pros

Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks. Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

Cons

At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

The best CRM we have use

Zoho CRM help us to easily managing our customer support and interaction with customer. It is so easy to learn all the features and has help us managing leads coming from the marketing funnel.

Pros

Zoho CRM is cloud based platform, which mean it can be access from any device with internet connection. Managing a customer relationship tools like emails, quick chat, bot chat, sales call, marketing funnel and social media is very possible with Zoho CRM and the tools is well build with no problem to integrate it with third part service.

Cons

The are some bugs and glitches that are still not fixed. Sometimes, i can even login to the platform and keep showing an error for the Captcha. Other than that, the email template that are provided is difficult to edit and not many option to customized it.

Zoho CRM is a solid CRM for SMB's / SME's!

Very good. I use it on several different businesses.

Pros

ZOHO CRM is a robust CRM system that is perfect for small firms needing 'big tools' for managing contacts / leads / quotes / and invoices. I would highly recommend ZOHO CRM for any company looking to set up CRM for the first time. It isn't scary. It's very self explanatory. It has most of the bells and whistles that an Enterprise CRM suite would include.

Cons

There are idiosyncrasies in most of ZOHO's products - and ZOHO CRM is no different. - Little quirks are what's most annoying, for example, when dealing with 'suspects' (earliest stage interactions with prospects), system data that is 'entered' (by the prospect) cannot be carried through a workflow to Quotes, Sales Orders, and Invoices. Bizarre! The net result is you end up bypassing the tools that prevent your desired workflow from working.

Great Product

I was not excited about switching to a cloud based CRM. I am an old school ACT! user and I didn't like the change to the cloud. I am very happy with the features that are now offered by Zoho. They are as good or better than any other CRM out there and less expensive. They even have a free version!!!

Pros

The price is great. The customer service has always been helpful. It is easy to use.

Cons

I stopped using Zoho for a while and started using a competitor that has some newer features. I am back to Zoho because they now have those features and all the things that the competition didnt

Zoho CRM

I have had an amazing experience using this software. So much so, that I recommend this CRM to all my business development clients when starting their companies. The ease of creating and accessing tickets, attachments and emails on a clients file to access the parent data and contacts for authentication purposes, allows the call to flow seamlessly. Details are always time stamped in case data needs to be verified which makes it very secure with employees and contractors accessing company information and customer files. They offer a free version that includes many things that other paid CRMs do not include, just a wonderful product for a fraction of the cost.

Pros

I love the ease of access with managing and accessing important data for both vendors and clients alike. You have the ability of sending email campaigns directly from the applications and links it to the independent account. You can add authorized contacts under ever parent account and customize as needed.

Cons

The time it some times takes for a support ticket to be addressed. Apart from that I have literally had no issues with the product.