All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Zoho CRM Reviews

Pros

The customer service is the best I have ever experience, they are friendly, very knowledgeable and super fast.

Claire R.

Alexander P.

Read the full review
The best part about zoho is all the integrations it allows you to use. This gives you the ability to customize your CRM needs exactly to your liking.

Harrison H.

Read the full review

Cons

The payment processing seems to be their weak spot. I know other CRM fails from time to time as well, but with Zoho, i just feel the rate of failure was a bit higher.

Trinayan C.

Read the full review
This was increasingly frustrating as we weren't able to simply leave it open all day and lost time logging back in.

Christopher M.

Read the full review
No matter how much I tried to create a plan for migration there was no communication before the migration began. During the migration we lost critical information that will never be recovered.

Allen C.

2,283

1,640

4,775 reviews

Integral part of my business for 10+ years

Zoho CRM Review

The best CRM we have use

Zoho CRM help us to easily managing our customer support and interaction with customer. It is so easy to learn all the features and has help us managing leads coming from the marketing funnel.

Pros

Zoho CRM is cloud based platform, which mean it can be access from any device with internet connection. Managing a customer relationship tools like emails, quick chat, bot chat, sales call, marketing funnel and social media is very possible with Zoho CRM and the tools is well build with no problem to integrate it with third part service.

Cons

The are some bugs and glitches that are still not fixed. Sometimes, i can even login to the platform and keep showing an error for the Captcha. Other than that, the email template that are provided is difficult to edit and not many option to customized it.

A functional CRM that does the basics and more, well. Fits a business of any size.

I think there are some very good functions and features in Zoho CRM. It is easy easy to use and also has a raft of potential add-ons in the Zoho Suite that can be used at a small cost such as Zoho Sign which is so simple to use along with Zoho Survey. It can be White Labelled which I like.

Pros

It ticks our list as a Cloud-based solution after moving from a system on a shared network drive operation. You receive quite a lot for the price. It is built around the sales funnel/channel and does this well. It gives you all the functionality within the leads or accounts fields to record meetings, interactions, emails, phone calls, emailing directly from Zoho and calling from Soho if using a VOIP...

Cons

The UI can look a bit plain for some if you do not know how to customise. Downloading or collating data is not always straight forward. This is also to be said about uploading leads. It is not always clear which part of an upload has failed. However, when the upload does work it is a great time saver. The search function is not that intuitive; I found sometimes unless you type in an exact match it does not return anything.

Long Time User of CRMS

I would recommend the Zoho CRM; support is always available. And there are enough resources to help you find out solutions if needed.

Pros

The ability to customize it to fit our needs. Since it is cloud-based, we can access the information from anywhere. It is easy to Chat with customer support when needed. There are youtube videos to help you understand and get the most out of the CRM

Cons

Segmenting and tagging are not as easy to understand and use. I have yet to master automatization. Having a limited number of fields to upload into is something that should've addressed. I know you can add them into attachments; however, it would be easier to do a "file Upload" right in the field.

You get what you pay for

Unlike my other review, I only used Zoho as a user, not as an administrator. I can't comment on the customer service, as I never had contact with them. I'm aware of the pricing as I shopped them before choosing the CRM my team uses now. Basically, this is a great free database, accessible by multiple users. It is not a great pipeline tracker. It is not a great system for an efficient data entry process.

Pros

The best thing about Zoho is that it's free for up to a number of users. Great for a small business who doesn't have a budget for CRM yet and needs somewhere to store information and search it later. It can be simple to use. I always look for a system that you can enter a very minimal amount of information into in order to store a lead or prospect. Zoho is definitely capable of that. I have used this in conjunction with inside and outside sales teams together. It was simple enough for the inside team to look up an account that calls in to see if they've had contact with an outside rep, and vice versa. It's nice that it has a mobile app, though when I stopped using it it was still the least intuitive/useful app I had on my mobile devices.

Cons

I've used other CRMs, and I noticed that using both Zoho and another (Salesforce) it is very common to happen upon duplicate prospects in the system. It seems like the way an account is entered is not as intuitive in detecting that the account already exists. I've used others that will suggest any contact, address, phone number, name or business that already exist in the company's pipeline literally...

Collaborative tool for teamwork

This project management tool has been very beneficial for my company since it helps us to fulfill multiple tasks such as project management and email automation for marketing, facilitating our work without the need to use third parties to meet our objectives.

Pros

Among the things I like the most about this collaborative tool. It is how easy it is to implement any type of function such as customer service, inventory management, marketing and creating automated responses which are very helpful, since sometimes we cannot respond to all messages. It also has a very useful mobile application for people who are always on the go.

Cons

What I do not like about this collaborative tool and perhaps it is not so important is that it does not allow me to set a specific day or time to be on vacation or simply offline. It also happens that in the mobile application when a call is made and at the end it does not let me enter my call record with the corresponding comments.

Easy to use CRM

Their customer service, support desk it good.

Pros

The ease of use of this cloud-based CRM was great. Not much training required although I can't say we used it to its full potential. It is a great tool to track clients and prospects, keep notes, contracts, etc.

Cons

What I liked least about this software is that you can easily end up with the same accounts listed twice in the system, especially if you have multiple users. Reps also forget to move a prospect to a client.

I decided for this business to just go ahead and use Zoho One for everything.

There are so many online services that claim to provide everything you'll need to operate a business, I've trialed most of them and never lasted through the 30 day period - until Zoho One. I used elements of Zoho One in my last business. I have recently opened a new business and decided to see if I could use Zoho One exclusively for the CRM, Project Management, HR Tools, Website, Social Media Management and Forms. Everything is working seamlessly and I am so grateful for their pricing model that essentially provides all of these apps for just $50.00 a month for sole traders. I really am so impressed.

Pros

Ease of setup. Access to every major application. Fair pricing models. Security.

Cons

Technical support. Some glitches. Nothing else.

Good utility choice, UI could be better

It helped us finally organize our contacts, assign tasks, delineate responsibilities and run email campaigns for our whole contact universe.

Pros

For an early stage startup with not a ton of funding, Zoho CRM has been a good "economy" option. We get the functionality we need: contact management, task and call assignments by team member, with integrated custom email campaigns.

Cons

The user interface has tons of options, and it feels hard to find the options that are most important or frequently used. It felt like Zoho CRM took all the things you could ever want in a CRM, and just added all of them to the app, with equal emphasis in design (therefore the most valuable is lost in the crowd). For example, to create a task or call item for a contact, you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of that individual's contacts page, because there are exhaustive levels of fields above that (which we mostly never used).

A basic CRM that covers most needs for a small business

It's a simple and easy deployable CRM software that helps very much with sales and prospecting. Perfect for small businesses that need to streamline their sales funnel efforts. Not great for operations tracking and financials.

Pros

Zoho simplified our sales funnel and made keeping track of active deals much easier for the team. Drumming up business from old clients became possible because of the client-based custom notifications option.

Cons

It's built mainly around sales and prospecting and it's lacking adequate tools for business operations support. If a business wants to scale up, it will need another tool to keep track of it's operations and financials.

Affordable CRM with a full suite of integrations available

ZohoCRM brings a lot of potential and is being actively improved upon. You could definitely do worse on cost vs functions than this tool!

Pros

ZohoCRM is an affordable CRM with a full suite of integrations available. Tool allows tracking of leads, contacts, pipeline, and many other valuable information points.

Cons

Setup for ZohoCRM is a bit time consuming, but still less intense than many of the competitors in this space. Some pieces of setup are less intuitive than I'd like.

Zoho CRM is a solid CRM for SMB's / SME's!

Very good. I use it on several different businesses.

Pros

ZOHO CRM is a robust CRM system that is perfect for small firms needing 'big tools' for managing contacts / leads / quotes / and invoices. I would highly recommend ZOHO CRM for any company looking to set up CRM for the first time. It isn't scary. It's very self explanatory. It has most of the bells and whistles that an Enterprise CRM suite would include.

Cons

There are idiosyncrasies in most of ZOHO's products - and ZOHO CRM is no different. - Little quirks are what's most annoying, for example, when dealing with 'suspects' (earliest stage interactions with prospects), system data that is 'entered' (by the prospect) cannot be carried through a workflow to Quotes, Sales Orders, and Invoices. Bizarre! The net result is you end up bypassing the tools that prevent your desired workflow from working.

Great Product

I was not excited about switching to a cloud based CRM. I am an old school ACT! user and I didn't like the change to the cloud. I am very happy with the features that are now offered by Zoho. They are as good or better than any other CRM out there and less expensive. They even have a free version!!!

Pros

The price is great. The customer service has always been helpful. It is easy to use.

Cons

I stopped using Zoho for a while and started using a competitor that has some newer features. I am back to Zoho because they now have those features and all the things that the competition didnt

Zoho CRM

I have had an amazing experience using this software. So much so, that I recommend this CRM to all my business development clients when starting their companies. The ease of creating and accessing tickets, attachments and emails on a clients file to access the parent data and contacts for authentication purposes, allows the call to flow seamlessly. Details are always time stamped in case data needs to be verified which makes it very secure with employees and contractors accessing company information and customer files. They offer a free version that includes many things that other paid CRMs do not include, just a wonderful product for a fraction of the cost.

Pros

I love the ease of access with managing and accessing important data for both vendors and clients alike. You have the ability of sending email campaigns directly from the applications and links it to the independent account. You can add authorized contacts under ever parent account and customize as needed.

Cons

The time it some times takes for a support ticket to be addressed. Apart from that I have literally had no issues with the product.

It delivers what's promised

It is good. You get what you pay. I like the software and it is easy to use. I think it makes sense having a CRM consultant before setting it up at the beginning to make sure that you don't need to migrate things, and also it may help you optimise your costs.

Pros

I've used Zoho CRM for almost 5 years and I've witnessed its evolutions during those years. I think it is an overall good tool for small to mid sized companies. I enjoyed the flawless marketing automation feature, especially when a new lead comes in from a web form, it immediately adds it to the CRM. The system can recognise the lead if there was a past interaction. Once the lead is in the system,...

Cons

Zoho CRM seems to be a mid-segment tool when it comes to pricing at first sight. However, if you want to expand the tool with more features/add-on, you may need to pay additionally for them. It increases the cost. At the end of the day, for a large company, it might be as pricey as enterprise CRM solutions. You need to make sure about your needs before you set it up for your organisation to make sure the cost meets with your expectations. The UI can be improved and be more user friendly.

My Favorite Email Service

If you are just starting out with a business or company and you want to make your business sound more professional, you really need Zoho. I had a great experience,even signing up with multiple email addresses. Now I just have the one email address and have a professional email completely for free. However if you want to have more flexibility, you may need to consider the paid plan. There are really not many cons when it comes to Zoho.

Pros

This is a free or very cheap email service depending on the plan you choose. I like this because my business is just starting out and I want to save as much as possible. Zoho is a great resource because it has all the functions I need. It integrates with my website, sends and receives emails and is fairly easy to use. It also comes with a calendar and a place to store notes and bookmarks.

Cons

I am on the free version, which means that I can only access it on my computer device. The paid plan is really inexpensive and something worth investing in if you want to answer emails in a more timely manner. It may take a bit of time to get used to the interface if you've never used it before or you are switching from another email service.

A CRM for the Masses

Overall, I would strongly recommend ANY business to try it out. Check out the free version and you'll still get a lot of value out of it. Their Paid versions are absolutely worth it. We started off with a Free version and then graduated into 3 Pro Users and it was a great experience. The Customer Support Team is EXCELLENT and they really spend the time with you to get you up and running and will offer other real-world examples. I feel they really want their product to work so they're dedicated in assisting even the novice amongst us.

Pros

This is a very low-cost CRM for Small Businesses that are interested in tying out to see if this can really work for them. It beautifully and seamlessly integrates with Outlook and you can use ZohoCRM for most (if not all) your communications with clients and prospects. The interface is easy to understand and you can get most things done intuitively.

Cons

Extracting out a list of all your prospects/customers into ONE Excel sheet became a painful experience because as simple as we assumed it to be it actually become fairly cumbersome. Maybe we didn't have the in-depth experience.

Great for small businesses

We moved to Zoho CRM in 2014 when we were looking for a cloud based CRM. We have used it in a few different business and it is easy to use and teach to others.

Pros

It is very easy to add fields/change fields and customize as you wish. For the most part, it is very intuitive and user friendly. Integrates with many different programs. We had a Zoho expert set up our account and do training with us and that was worth the time and money.

Cons

Features can be limited on lower priced tiers. It can be difficult to find solutions to common problems.

Biased for a Reason

Zoho One provides a complete operating system for business. Where I have noted cons in this review I would note that Zoho One bringing everything together cohesively is far better at saving time than any frustrations it may cause.

Pros

One system that provides extensive capabilities. Zoho CRM plugs into the more than 50 other Zoho Apps with a single Zoho One license. Instant integration (as instant as it possibly can be). No more cobbling together system after system. I have all of the following in use from Zoho: CRM, spreadsheets, documents, file storage, security, marketing, social media, HR Management, accounting package, email,...

Cons

Bleeding edge software development comes at a cost. Zoho brings out releases fast and often so sometimes there are annoying things that happen. This does not consume a large portion of my time but if you need consistency and 100% predictability then Zoho is probably not for you. If you are okay with 99% predictability Zoho is a good option. An example is the design of the Contact view in Zoho being changed recently without notice. If you are like me then you go with it. Some people who need things to be the same day in and day out can be rattled or frustrated by something like this.

Customizable CRM Offers Great Flexibility

Transitioning into a new CRM always is a huge change and undertaking across the board. We have only really experienced positive changes that have pushed us for better and more time efficient performances. Being able to transition was smooth and successful and we are able to bring all departments on board on the use of this.

Pros

This CRM offers customizable automations to really streamline your work experience. We use this to assign and set tasks for clients plus review employee performance. We have been able to completely eliminate Google Docs and move over to politely Zoho to track and record stats. Being able to personalize your home screen is a major plus. Our Sales Team has also been able to be fully integrated onto the...

Cons

We would love to seethe option for color coding and the use of all emojis across the system. There is limited use on those and we would like to be able to set tasks with symbols by them or have them tabbed with a color.

Zoho Desk - Ticketing Support

We receive more than 10 tickets per day from our users, regarding support IT requests, Zoho desk has been the solution in order to have just junt software to manage all that requirements in just one place and avoid to lose that urgent requeriments in the email inbox.

Pros

customizable, stability, easy to use day by day

Cons

At the beggining is complicated to understand how to set up, specially if this is the first time you use a ticketing software.

Just Amazing

I cannot rate Zoho Crm/ Books enough. The whole crm system is easy to use, although it looks complicated at first it soon becomes easy to navigate. I can organise my whole business in a couple of clicks, it has literally saved be 4 hours of work per day. The price is cost effective and value for money. The customer service is outstanding. 98% of the time they can offer a solution to my problems, the other 2% it is possible to hire a freelancer to create a script that can work within the system. If you are considering moving to ZOHO my advise is do it, they are are the top of their profession.

Pros

Cons

Do not have a con they literally surpass my expectations every day .

Great CRM as part of Zoho One

Our company needed a set of software to run our startup business. We wanted something more than just a storage or email solution. Of course, we also needed a CRM. After having used a number of CRM over the years, I wanted something that was simple but configurable and also that could also help us for the occasional marketing email. Thanks to Zoho CRM, we can keep track of our deals and contact, ensure that nothing falls between the cracks. Did I mention the automatic email tracking ?

Pros

The email tracking really helps understanding engagement. The ability to send small mass-emails directly from the CRM without having to use a third party email is great for a startup. We also like the ability to automatically schedule a web meeting from the CRM.

Cons

The interface is a little bit old fashioned. It would be great if the system could be a little more flexible in terms of sales activities that can be recorded.

Great product for SMB companies

We are an SMB business to business company and this suits our needs very well. The CRM features allow for tracking customer data easily. It’s not as feature rich as Hubspot, but HubSpot is probably more appropriate for larger companies anyways.

Pros

The user interface is pretty easy to understand, there are good features, like web forms and workflow automations, and the price is not as high as other CRMs.

Cons

The support is not that great because they are not based in America. It’s acceptable, but sometimes they can’t understand what I’m really asking.

The New Era of Customer Relationship Management - Zoho CRM

I prescribe Zoho CRM on the grounds that it has demonstrated to be an exceptionally productive instrument and is extremely simple to coordinate, I consider Zoho CRM is an ideal device for an organization, since you can see upgrades and surprising deals development in a brief timeframe, this amazing programming makes network, association and information follow capacity are anything but difficult to work, I truly suggest it since it gives an incredible assurance to its clients.

Pros

Zoho CRM is an unbelievable assistance that for quite a long while has enabled us to collaborate with clients and increment income of the organization, this product truly gives a generally excellent encounter to its clients when working, actually this stage is extremely creative, this administration enables us to contact clients in practically all stations from phone, email, live talk and diverse informal...

Cons

Zoho CRM extremely more often than not excessively I use it has worked effectively, on an individual level I have not had any awful experience working with this product, yet anyway some of the time its UI is typically moderate, and each activity requires another page burden, and I have seen that approaching messages are not synchronized, yet these little subtleties don't think of it as a major issue that anticipates working with this product, it truly enables us to work easily to perform various capacities with this stage.

Great Help Desk Solution for Small Teams

Inherited Zoho Service Desk CRM for help desk tickets. If you're considering Zoho CRM because the price is right, make sure you have clear and precise department directories, support categories, clear SLAs, spelled out escalation points, and strategic auto-repliers and boiler plate email templates ready. If you don't have these already pre-established sit down with staff and discuss it first. You'll...

Pros

- Great ticketing / response help desk solution that's free for small IT teams - Great automation for creating special filters, automation rules, and auto replies for anything that comes across your support@ address. - Great CRM tracking for monitoring customer responses, reporting tools, SLA alerting when nearing SLA deadlines, agent tracking KPI metrics, and ticket history tracking. - Great solutions archive and knowledge base which can be added to via the ticket itself - Great notification options including (email alerts, webhook integrations, and SMS text messaging.) - Nice tools for scheduling routine maintenance tasks which appear as tickets and count towards technician KPIs (as tickets). - Very secure portal, customer portal, 2 FA authentication options, and easy to manage UI

Cons

- Takes some time to initially setup, defaults often aren't helpful. - Hard to understand webhook integration instructions, uncertain if two-way functionality is available for a Slack integration (if so, it'll be manual). - Need to watch for mail fetching often! If you aren't getting tickets after 6 hours, mail fetching is turned off and needs to manually be reset. No polling service, or automated mail fetching ping service so you need to make sure when doing exchange maintenance to remember to start this service when stopped.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.