All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Copper Reviews

Pros

I love that it syncs to our G-Suite environment. Having all of that information on a record is truly helpful to gain insight on our relationship with a customer.

Ariell H.

Read the full review
They have great customer success follow-up and have many scheduled support resources/weekly webinars to ensure you get the best out of your investment.

Mark B.

Read the full review
This is a super intuitive, easy to implement system. It is super customizable and have allowed our remote team to work more efficiently and effectively.

Nicole H.

Read the full review

Cons

When I contact customer service, they said that per their policy, not only was that charge valid, but that I would be charged AGAIN next month before charges stopped.

Nathan Y.

Read the full review
Good until inability to cancel. Now I feel the product is majorly defective as you cannot refuse to let customers cancel and continue billing them.

Read the full review
We were limited on the number of record types we can create. We deal with services and there was no way to customize the software to include this.

Ghadeir A.

Great CRM for Gmail Users

Great CRM for Entertainment Agency or any business really

The CRM for sales team on Gsuite

I've used a lot of CRMs, from Salesforce to Pipedrive. Copper is hands down the best. Easy to use, easy for the team to adopt but still very powerful under the hood.

Pros

Automated data entry. Pre-populates a lot of my contacts data so adding new leads is a simple point and click. The gmail integration is amazing. I can get a clear picture of my entire relationship from where I work - gmail. Im really starting loving the workflow automations and cool calculated fields I can make now.

Cons

I'd like to see a better native integration with an email automation software

Copper nos ahorra tiempo

La apropiacion de la herramienta en el equipo de trabajo nos permitido entender los datos comerciales que a su vez nos permitio mejorar las ventas

Pros

La integracion con Gsuite nos ahorra tiempo teniendo todo en un sola pantalla nos permite actualizar el CRM mientras trabajamos en el correo electrónico

Cons

Lo que mas me gusta es lo simple de la herramienta pero es super robusta

Lightweight CRM - great for small to midsize business

Sales support team was helpful in finding a solution for my UTM needs mentioned above. Great value for the price, especially if you don't need Enterprise-level systems that can overcomplicate and overreach.

Pros

Being lightweight is a key advantage here for SMB's that don't need (or can't afford) the larger enterprise-tier CRM's. Copper provides just what you need in a streamlined (not complex or difficult to initiate) interface that just works out of the box.

Cons

Better integration with referral UTM parameters would track Lead sources with more granularity. I instead had to integrate Zapier and other 3rd party tools to bring along UTM's from my ad campaigns.

Extremely Limited

Tried PW for my insurance biz. It was a total waste of time. It took 20+ hours to set up for my business and did very little to help organize contacts/meetings/notes as I required. Also needed to be able to filter/search for data. Overall, it lacked customization. Wanted to add custom fields like birthdates. This proved impossible, as the date field required input via pop up calendar, so you'd...

Pros

Interface is OK but needs improvement. The app was convenient, but needs a better dashboard.

Cons

High cost, lack of customization and features. Have to submit tickets for any help. Lack of training videos.

Copper CRM

The overall product was okay to use and to served its purpose as far as a CRM.

Pros

The basic system for tracking and managing clients was very useful. It was easy to maintain and keep notes as far as contact information.

Cons

I did not like the fact that it was hard to return to the same spot of working if one was accidentally logged off or if one forgot their place, such as when one would update the system with a specific contact.

Copper - CRM

Overall, a very good CRM. It has all the functionality and tools I need to manage the sales process.

Pros

Copper is a solid CRM with lots of features to help handle your sales funnel from start to finish. You can sort/filter and run lists, export lists, and manage tracking of interactions, schedule follow ups and keep track of emails.

Cons

There are a few key features on Copper that are not intuitive/user friendly. It's not that they are difficult, but features could be better marked and highlighted as to how to do certain things on the platform. I wish it had better tracking to manage a sales team.

Great product, built on the best email provider!

- We used to use Pipedrive before Copper however when we got to know about this tool we have been really pleased with the decision to migrate to this tool - I carried on the migration for my company and I faced little to no challenges in order to migrate my data - Since, we need to work on it daily it is really a good experience to handle this tool - Feed back from the team has been great as well.

Pros

-Best thing about it is the seamless integration with Gmail and the plugin that it provides within the email. - Really like their training / help centre - Workfllow automation is great, been using it a lot - Get good reports out of these, especially the sales forecast and activites

Cons

- If I were to point out, it would be that they do not have a continuous support over livechat on weekends for certain hours. - There isn't a direct way to get a report out of copper for any opportunities that have been moved to a particular stage at a particular time

Great system for use with G Suite

Custom service has been exceptional. Software is well designed. Basic features are easy to use.

Pros

What we liked most is how seamlessly this works with GSuite. We are a small non-profit consulting team and we needed software that didn't require a large learning curve. What we found were useful integrations right in our inbox where we do most of our work.

Cons

Being a small team with one member who uses technology daily and the other who doesn't means the advanced features are critical to making it work. While the workflow automation and task automation are available they is a steep learning curve for those who don't grasp basic coding principles.

Fabulous CRM product for Gmail users

Easy to trial product. Sales support team was very helpful. Not too pushy. Software has exceed my expectations.

Pros

Easy to set up and use, great UI. The tight integration with Gmail is really the killer feature for us.

Cons

If you accidentally delete records they cannot be recovered. Not good if you accidentally delete all your contacts and have not done a manual back up ..

Easy onboarding, extremely tight integration with GSuite, but complete fail on email tracking

Happy with the tight and transparent integration with GSuite, but cancelled due to the failure of email tracking.

Pros

We bought Copper (previously Prosperworks) to get CRM integrated with GSuite. Copper excels here: using the Chrome extension, you get transparent integration of Copper contact and activity tracking into GSuite, which works especially well with small teams. You can set up your own sales funnels, forecasting and project tracking, and everyone can see all the activity they are authorized for.

Cons

We wanted email tracking. While Copper offers rudimentary and amateurish tracking, they have completely abandoned the feature, despite continuing to describe it on their site. Worse, the feature is getting worse over time, which points to an out-of-control development process. For a more complete exploration, check this thread: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] We canceled after 3 years due to this issue.

Copper is helping me keep track of my customers

Overall it has been helpful to keep track of my contacts. I wish that there were more features for the lower price point, like marketing and email features.

Pros

I like that it syncs to my Gmail and automatically goes back through 1 year of communication to add all those emails to my connections with my contacts. The Gmail extension makes it super easy to add new contacts to my CRM and keep track of our conversations. It also makes it easy to keep track of leads and opportunities and what stage they are at. The Task function is nice how it adds to-do items to my calendar and sends me reminders. That is helpful so I don't forget to do things daily.

Cons

It's pretty expensive for only one user and many of the best features of it are only available for the higher pay level. Also, it's doable to use from Gmail on a phone but not easy. I wish the app extension worked better.

Intuitive, Inclusive & Scalable

Wonderful! The customer service is AMAZING and overall we have converted so much more closed business as a result of effective lead and pipeline management within our company.

Pros

The ability to manage leads, manage pipelines, and store data, along with the ability to automate lead management.

Cons

the lack of ability to integrate with other softwares, the lack of commission management features, and the lack of ability to specifically disburse leads automatically based on tracked conversion rates

Solid feedback that we'll be sharing with our team. Thank you, Jacqueline!

Copper

Copper has cut down dramatically on administration data entry try which allows for our staff to communicate with our prospects more frequently, which in return is bringing in more business for the company.

Pros

Copper has helped our company tremendously in regarding to time spent updating our CRM systems. We use to have to add all emails to the system, Copper automatically adds all the emails which has cut down on our administration time dramatically. It will also pull contact information for the internet, which also helps cut down time so the time can be spent elsewhere. Another favorite feature is being able to view the contact file in gmail when an email from that specific person comes in.

Cons

We wish that when adding notes into copper, there was more flexibility in regards to changing the color of the font or being able to highlight something within the note. Also, sometimes we have an individual in the system with more than one company but Copper doesn't allow you to add duplicate emails to multiple files.

Greatly appreciate the feedback, Jaimee!

Copper, formerly ProsperWorks - Great tool for G Suite/Google Apps Users

Pros

I've used Copper (under its original brand) both as a freelance digital contractor and in an agency setting. I found the standalone app to work fine, but there's no comparison to how well it worked with gMail, Google Docs and other elements of G Suite. I read a Forbes article about the rebrand and apparently Copper signals a move for the company where their apps are on Google Cloud, and to better...

Cons

I think the Copper rebrand is a sign of lots of changes for this solution, and the Forbes article says that there are positive changes to further align this solution with the Google ecosystem. I will say that the rebrand was news to me, but I haven't used the app in a month or so now since a recent contract ended .

Great CRM for Gmail Users

Great company with an excellent support team always available. Offer monthly training and update webinars as well.

Pros

Love this CRM as it integrates easily with Gmail. Good ways to customize the pipelines and customer management options.

Cons

Does take some time to set everything up and need to add on a few features to have it customize the way you want.

Thank you for the kind words, Drew. Taking into consideration your cons for the product and see how we can work to make it better. Thanks again!

Has helped me get my marketing leads in order

Copper has made it easy for me to keep track of my leads. With it's basic functions anyone can use it without reading extensively through a guide or manual. I would recommend it to new businesses because of it's simplicity and inexpensiveness.

Pros

I've used copper for a while now - it was called Prosperworks when I first started to use it. It was my first CRM and it has helped me get my marketing leads in order as well as showed me how to use a CRM. Since it has simple features it is easy to use and learn and once you get the hang of it you are able to understand bigger and more complex systems so I'd like to think of Copper as a gateway CRM....

Cons

The thing that I dislike most about Copper is the field mapping that needs to get done prior to importing a list of leads via an Excel sheet. If there is one error or if it doesn't recognize the information within a cell then it wont import it and it will give you a pop up window with the option to correct it right then and there. I've found myself fighting with it plenty of times because it wont accept what I'm writing and then I would resort to canceling everything and just deleting that contact from the list to add it manually afterwards just to get the import feature to work. Also it is such a chore to import these lists, you have to click on so many menu items to get to the import function.

Awesome CRM with Great Support

Excellent.

Pros

- works well with Gmail - works well, intuitive - great support

Cons

too expensive when I try to integrate with MailChimp.

Thanks, Jeff!

Flexiable and Easy to Use

We've been able to create multiple ticketeing systems and pipelines to track ROI on new promotions and programs.

Pros

The flexibility the software offers through customization and its automated workflows make both your job as an admin, and your everyday user's lives so much easier. It's also so incredibly easy to learn even on the higher technical end it isn't challenging.

Cons

A number of the support articles are very outdated, especially in regards to the various integrations you can make, but reaching out to support usually fixes this.

Great CRM for Gmail users

Pros

It works as a plug-in for Gmail. That sounds odd at first, but it actually works great assuming most of your sales activity happens by email - because you can add contacts, companies and opportunities (and access all email history with those contacts) with just a few clicks.

Cons

The sidebar takes up too much space when working on a laptop with a small screen (so I turn it off).

Love this feedback, Andrew. Really helpful for us as we continue to evolve the product. Thanks!

Finally, a CRM a sales guy can live with

This is the easiest to use most intuitive CRM system that I have ever worked with in the 25+ year career. I especially like the automatic integration with GSuite (gmail & calendar). I like the user interface and workflow to move opportunities through the sales process. The online support team have been great to work with and seem quite knowledgeable about the product.

Pros

I like the simplicity of how it is laid out. It was easy to customize to some of my company's unique requirements. Because it automatically syncs to my email and calendar, it eliminates hours of typical data entry that I have been frustrated with other systems. The integration with Linkedin is also a nice feature when I am entering leads.

Cons

There are a few advanced features that I wish were available at the basic level. Otherwise, the product is too expensive at higher levels.

I work with hundreds of clients in LATAM. Prosperwork is a great support to manage my company.

I work in a service company that offers hardware and software solutions with hundreds of clients in LATAM. Prosperwork is a fundamental support for the management of our company, it allows us to follow up on the objectives set, measure deviations, marketing actions and contact with our customers.

Pros

Prosperwork is a CRM, which works in the cloud, which allows improving the sales management of any company. Among the most brilliant features is the complete merger with the Google Suite, but that articulation does not stop there, it also has the option of integrating with other web tools such as MailChimp, on cloud solution for handling email marketing campaigns, which makes an essential support tool for the work of our marketing department. It also offers synchronization with Dropbox, which makes it easy to transfer information through the tool. Due to being a solution on cloud, you can follow up, in real time, the work of the sales department. Contributing to the making of early decisions, avoiding the deviation from the goal proposed by our board.

Cons

We are very satisfied with the solution presented by this software, to the point of not having found ourselves before anything we want to do and can not do it in the tool. Although it is intuitive, it can be a bit confusing to use in the first few changes. Then, everything flows with a lot of precision and speed. The main reason for this situation is the large number of options and configurations that can be made in Prosperwork.

This is the best CRM for a small business I have ever used

Pros

Ease of use, Flexibility, Multi Businesses can be operated from the same database. This system is easy to customize and automate. I like that it can be automated to other programs I use using Zapier or direct links to the software through API. It is also most useful because it integrates well with Gmail. Training team members is easy and straightforward. Their support tools make bring new people onto the system effortless. Each channel of sales can have it's own steps process to complete a sale. You can do reports by each Channel.

Cons

Support tickets take too long to process. Rather than just provide an answer to your request, the system contacts you to make sure you still have the question open and then you must refresh the ticket. Seems to be a glitch in their Zhen Dest process. Because I am in China doing some work, I find this most irritating. I cannot seem to get them to fix this problem. I wrote a letter to the president of the company after he wrote me wanting to know my opinion of the system but he never answered. The company is growing quickly and that is good but sometimes it also causes delays in getting the little things fixed. Over all though, I give the company a 5 start rating for effort, design, support and usefulness.

Great Tool for our Company - Manufacturing

Copper has definitely helped with Project Coordination and communication both internally and externally. The ability to see all emails and communication cuts down on many questions and communication that is not needed. It has been a great tool for our Organization.

Pros

I mainly use and like the Project and the People feature. It allows me to easily convert the Sales Opportunities into Projects once the job is won. Then it opens up the communication with the customer. We also use this in conjunction with MieTRAK Pro and Pandadoc. They work great together.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while for the data to load.

Really high praise thank you, Tish!

A Must for Business!

The overall experience has been great! The training is very good and ProsperWorks makes a genuine effort to properly onboard their clients unlike some software companies that want to sign you up and then leave you on your own. At a bare minimum, ProsperWorks raises an awareness of where every opportunity is in the sales process for the rep and the manager, leading to more customer touches. When properly used, it's truly a tool to increase sales and provide guidance and structure for a sales person throughout their day. And it can be accessed from anywhere!

Pros

I like the robust feature set that ProsperWorks CRM offers. The ability for the application to "scrape" emails from the interactions with each client is a big plus, too. It's relatively easy-to-use for early to mid adopters and the learning curve for a deployment is minor assuming most the people in the organization are somewhat savvy with web-based applications. I'm a manager of an outside sales...

Cons

The biggest negative to me is the fact that when ProsperWorks tries to scrape the actual contact data, it's incomplete or inaccurate and needs to be completed or fixed. Any other complaint is relatively minor and can probably be overcome with some more training. Also, my company uses the enterprise version of Quickbooks and apparently, ProsperWorks only integrates with the web-based version. It would be nice if that option would be made available in the future.

It doesn't get easier to enter your contacts into a CRM than Prosperworks

Pros

We all live in our inboxes these days, right? This is where the greatness of Prosperworks comes in. All you have to do is roll over the email address of a contact in your Gmail (using the Prosperworks Chrome extension) and with one click, you can add a contact to your database. *Bye* data entry! It's also very intuitive as it automatically asks once you've added someone to your contacts whether you...

Cons

It doesn't manage duplicates at all, which can be a bit of a drag. Email templates cannot include attachments or HTML. It's easy to lose your place when going down the list of contacts as the page has a tendency to refresh and start at the top as you navigate between contacts and sections. Reminders have limited options for when they are triggered.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.