All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

franpos

POS solution for salons, retail outlets and restaurants

franpos Reviews

Drew J.

Stephanie B.

Read the full review
I loved that this product has so many different features like payroll, scheduling employees and booking appointments.

Tara L.

Read the full review

Cons

The owner and all employees are extremely rude. So much potential but a lot of kinks.

Rene C.

Austin T.

Bridgett H.

3.6

Best pos system for small businesses

Using iconnect has made every task so easy, from creating customer profiles, to inventory control, sales and transactions!

Pros

The ease of use and the simplicity of icons

Cons

Sometimes the speeds with the data sync can be challanging

FranPOS Retail

I have not had any major issues with this program. It does a lot of updates that does not pertain to my business.

Pros

Easy to find items on the register if the barcode does not scan. The loyalty program is great since it can also track receipts from prior purchases to know what the customer previously purchased. It can also set up text marketing.

Cons

It does not automatically override discounts in order to give customer the best discount. Random items pop up on the screen when checking out a customer. The “hide keyboard” button doesn’t show up when creating a new gift card.,

Using for a year

We have been using the system for a little over a year. We have had some bumps along the way. The customer service was very good in the beginning and then it got REALLY bad! It is better now. There is still room for improvement but the developers listen to what the customers need and try to accommodate. I do not recommend using the IPad as your main register as it is very slow and freezes up all the time. Overall we are happy with the system as long as they have customer service agents like Thomas that are helpful.

Pros

The inventory management from one location is my favorite feature of this software.

Cons

Having to have special log-ins for each of our locations to do inventory. Letting the inventory count go into the negative even when you have this feature turned off. Not being able to edit all aspects of a product. I have to go into each sku under the "more tab" to enable serial number to get items to list separately and then when you ring said item up that little pop up screen on the register slows down the check out process on the front end.

Easy to use and value for the money

It is overall very easy to use and the cost is very reasonable. They customized to the company's products and services and reports are very easy to pull. The only few things I have noticed that needs to be fixed are: - gift cards cannot put in dollar value if you are working from a computer / only works on iPad - Credit cards are not run with the program (it is separate so you have to click Outside Payments) - Customers created on a laptop may not be synced with the customers created on the iPad

Pros

Easy to use and good reporting functionality

Cons

There are little glitches here and there but they can be bypassed on daily operations.

Great Product!

Pros

Cons

It took a bit to get used to but no issues otherwise.

PC vs iconnect

I went from using a pc based pos to iconnect. It is great to be able to be away from my business and see how sales are going or to make changes with out being onsite. Their tech support has been wonder and responds quickly. The price can't be beat compared to the other cloud based systems I looked into. They are responsive to suggestions and willing to listen to my needs/wants.

Pros

Price and flexibility

Cons

Some of the features that I would like are not available but I am working around them.

Good POS but very bad Customer Service for the money you pay

We use it for almost 5 years, we want to change but it is no that easy because they already have all our history information (clients, payments, numbers)

Pros

Have good reports, and you can have multistore options.

Cons

Very bad video and write resources. You have to learn by your self, and the customer service is the worst they can´t help you never. And the price is very high.

Wanted to love it...

I really wanted to love it but it falls seriously short of expectations... the system is constantly crashing and customer support always claims it is internet speed despite speed test suggesting the opposite. Many of the functionalities are useless... You are better off going elsewhere.

Pros

Friendly interface

Cons

Everything else... crashes constantly, cannot take even moderate input. Not stable at all.

Pos short comings

I connect is one of the easier POS systems I've used but it has its flaws at times, from the registered force closing to hanging, it can make the busy days challenging.

Great POS solution

Great solutions, easy to start.. You are free to use your IPad, PC, Mac.. what ever you whant. Good job!

Cons

Iconnect Review from Seva partner (5254)

The software is surprisingly easy to use. The previous update took away one the features that I valued most and that was the revolving windows on the dashboard. After seeing this update I submitted a help ticket to tech support. I received a timely response and within a few weeks, the feature had been reinserting Ed back into the software. Support such as this is a great help to new business people such as myself that needs to devote as much time as possible to the core aspects of my business. Thank you.

Pros

Cons

Sync feature sometimes is intermittent

Great experience

iconnect does it all. I had a lot of trouble with ease of use with my previous pos provider as well as being able to contact my provider when software errors occurred. I received a business saving phone call from a young man who was just so polite and articulate, that receiving the crucial information I needed was a walk in the park. He can't play the drums very well but he sure can help a customer! \

Pros

Cons

Not hearing about this great software sooner!

It's alright

Collects a lot of data but very hard to access it in a meaningful format. Needs work on customizing reports per the user's criteria.

Pros

Cons

inability to customize criteria for reports

Customer service a complete joke

The worst customer service I have ever experienced. I notice there are alot of positive reviews about this company , and I also notice they are all quite old, not from anyone recently. I have literally had nothing but bad experiences with this company and in particular the customer service. If you have a problem, you are screwed. Completely ignored emailed to tech support, unreturned phone calls. After waiting for an hour on hold, you get thru and are told to email over the issues, which then go ignored again. I could not be more disappointed with a product or company.

Pros

inventory control

Cons

CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Could not be happier with my new system!

I've tried all kinds of POS solutions for my medium size hair salon and spa, and none of them seemed to provide everything I was looking for: - Cloud-based - Easy to setup - Easy to book and checkout clients - Rewards program and marketing - Doesn't cost a bank to get started - Full-featured but portable The iConnect team was very responsive to all my requests, I've been very happy with the system so far. I love that they provide a free companion iPad app as well!

Very Intuitive

When I was initially looking for a point of sale I had a criteria list. iConnect went to fulfill all of them that I needed. They take care of us when there's any trouble with the register system at the store. Their inventory management system is awesome. It's definitely a good fit for retailers such as myself.

Pros

Inventory Management System

Cons

Lag. Rarely

Terrible

I was told it had ecommerce capabilities before purchasing only to be told it was being developed and hopefully available within a few months. I was charged 4 times for the purchase and could not get a return phone call regarding this. It constantly shuts down and the hardware they say it will work with is false! The owner and all employees are extremely rude! So much potential but a lot of kinks..

Pros

Built in Loyalty Text and emailed rcpt

Cons

Not finished Rude employees No ecommerce

Needs more reporting functionality

I think it's a decent POS system, however, the reporting functionality is lackluster and hard to use. Specifically, the inventory management as well as staff management. And more charting options for sales and sales types (specific products by employee and sales per hour for instance) would be very helpful.

Unsatisfied with my service

To whom it may concern, I depend on IconnectPOS to give me my sales records efficiently and 100% accurate at all times. I can't trust my service due to it not adding up my total sales and disbursing them in there rightful place every single time. I have to look in three different sections to figure out which section is truthful and which is not. It is difficult to run a business with a checkout system that is never on point like it should be. I feel some major updates need to be done.

Problems in the details

The overall functions are easy to use. I have found inconsistencies within various reports. I don't always receive responses when I reach out to company.

Cons

Easy to use and customer support is great specially Thomas& eayl also Ryan We get all the reports we need is on our fingertips we love

So easy to use!

Very easy to use and to teach the employees. Excellent source to manage your business. -all reports you need.

Great service

We always get our order on time and accurate. Even if we have any dispute on order always take care

Cons

Good software but couple things still need improvment

We are working with this software from last year not bad but sometimes don't understand when you have to elaborate your stuff.

Cons

Excellent POS system for modern world

Experience the top notch POS system to run business anywhere and anytime with full set of features.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.