Geelus

Cloud-based POS for dry cleaners, tailors & clothes alterers

visit website

Geelus Reviews

Ron C.

Everything was easy to use and the system had a great lay out and the support system was wonderful.

Adelia J.

Andrea S.

Joey H.

Kendra S.

There is no option to manage the allocation of tasks to individual employees or employee work rosta.

Paul M.

5.0

Way to use

Without Geelus , simply put, my business would be disorganised and run badly. I know when and where every order is

Pros

Very user friendly The Geelus POS system is an absolute gem! They are very dedicated to this system and the level of customer service is superior! If I need help, advice or I have a suggestion, they not only listen, they are proactive as well. When I first started I was using endless invoice books, stamping the dockets, writing by hand. Then I was trying to remember when items needed to be ready, and...

Cons

That anyone can change the price of a job

Great value software with excellent customer service!

Geelus is doing a great job in front counter. It helps me to professionally serve my customers with the flexibility in customize the print template, automated actions, register,... Although there are something that need to be improved, so far, I am very happy with this purchase and recommend this product!

Pros

- Great value - Excellent customer service: all my questions are responded within a few hours. - Flexible to customize your needs: you can create new print template that you need, freely add in new items and prices and a ton of things... Just me a little bit patient, exploring and creative.

Cons

1/ Rack location should be added in as it is a very important function for laundry business. Currently I have to create Extra-field to add the rack location. 2/ Scanner function: Geelus is able to work well with Scanner. Currently it helps to read the barcode from customer receipt more conveniently. I wish it can be improved more. Such as: if my rack location is coded, I can use the scanner to scan the barcode on the store receipt and then scan the rack location by myself without the need to return to the computer. With the existing function, I need one person to scan the barcode on store receipt and filing the clothes, another person staying with computer to select extra field to enter rack location, following the instruction from the 1st person.

Geelus service

My experience with Geelus is AAA over 100%.

Pros

Jose Rosario I've been using Geelus for over 5 years. These guys have been great, technical support [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been great and understanding. He goes extra miles to make sure to accomplish what I need. That's unreal technical support.

Cons

It's easy to use, reliable, modern, cool interface.

Customer support is a pay feature, welcome to the add ons, little disclosure on prices of add ons

The new platform looks much better than the old, but the lack of customer service transitioning is terrible as well as, being told if I wanted to talk to someone personally that was premium support and was available for $59/ month. THe original platform would have been fine to stick with but I was also being forced into the next level of because of the number of clients which was why I considered the new platform. I have had over a 3 year span. Forced up to a level not justifiable for a small business. In particular because using the program was costing me time not saving me time. Time away from my production.

Pros

the polished look and feel of the platform for my business and the nice clean neat receipts for my clients.

Cons

the lack of customer support (it's a paid feature, yes you read that right you have to pay for customer service of their product!) the lack of "small print" regarding their pricing.

Awesome POS for Sewing Businesses!

This is my second business that I have used the software with and I would recommend it to any sewing/drycleaning business!

Pros

I love the ease of keeping track of customer accounts, business sales, as well as employee management. Saves lots of time and money. Also printed receipts are much more professional than written. Customer service is top notch!

Cons

I wish the program was simpler so I could set up on my own but the remote assistance from support staff makes up for this.

Best POS for dry clean / laundry on the market

Overall experience is great. I have tried a few POS software and Geelus is the best one. Makes managing my stores easier.

Pros

Functionality - while no software is perfect, Geelus comes close and has all the functions I need and many I never use. Ease of Use - very easy for me and my staff to learn and setup. Customer Service - customer service is outstanding. Anytime I have questions or need help, someone is always there to help and walk me through the steps. Setup is also very easy and they help with most of it.

Cons

I wish you could add images to add ons and tasks. Would be nice to have scale integration.

Great Software for Drycleaning

Business efficiencies, robust reporting and good insights into our business

Pros

Easy to use with great features. I particularly like its clean layout and the fact that it is setup for both retail and production.

Cons

Would be great if it supported assisted assembly for final production elements

Very thoughtful!

Very good! True that setup was difficult but since I have premium support, they've been there always to help and made my life easy.

Pros

It's just that you guys have done pretty much all I've been thinking about having in my store. The functions are really complete and serve me every day. It's very easy and clear overall.

Cons

A bit difficult to setup. That's it and I believe this is mainly because there are so many features built into the software.

Happy Customer

Very happy with the product, leading edge point of sale. Very helpful reports, fast response time.

Pros

User friendly over a number of point of sales

Cons

Setting up the printers need assistance from customer service.

New Geelus

I could not run my business efficiently without Geelus

Pros

The New Geelus is more streamlined and powerful. The helpdesk was really speeding responding to my questions and stayed with me until the issue was sorted. I have total confidence using this software as I have been using the original version for many years. Thanks Geelus!!

Cons

There are no cons that I have experienced.

Best Clothes Alteration Software

The experience from day one was very professional. The service level is exceptional.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use and very flexible in what you want your staff members to access and what not. We have been using the software for about 5 years now and the support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been fantastic. Despite the time difference, he always responds immediately and deals with any issues quickly. Our staff find it very easy to use and love tracking their own individual...

Cons

I would not really say its a con but when you initially set up the software to your specification, it is a bit daunting but with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help, it becomes very easy and now I consider myself an expert.

Best decision we have ever made!

This Software has been a God sent to our business. We went from hand writing our tickets and manually calculating everything to implementing this software and saving ourselves a ton of time and headache. I love how easy it is to use on a daily basis like we do for our alterations business. It's great how it can handle the large volume of tickets that we process everyday and our processes that used...

Pros

Easy to Navigate, User Friendly, Customizable for the individual business, Able to run lots of different reports that help productivity, Easy to setup and edit features. All in one software for services performed, products sold, employee time-sheets, productivity logs and lots more.

Cons

The new version of this program works out a lot of the kinks of the older version and is much more user friendly and works on all types of devices.

A truely industry specific POS system with innovation front of mind

Fantastic or I wouldn’t still be using it

Pros

The software is continuously being updated and changes made to better support the user experience. An impressive and timely change log is being uploaded regularly with clean and clear instructions on how to implement. If you are lucky enough to get the guru [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as your Account Manager you will be able to have any question answered with confidence and in a timely manner. The workflow m, scheduling and time management functions help with identifying staff issues and training opportunities. It allows for contractors and protects the business with its user access level functions. The new booking system integration and customer app function is another example of how they focus in driving efficient practice.

Cons

I would like to see the user interface move more towards the modern style “skin” where it still has a look and feel of a dated program. This is cosmetic only. I would like to see integration with Quickbooks payroll and inventory management. We need more options for integrated eftpos users and online merchants.

Powerful tool for managing any business

My overall experience with Geelus has been excellent so far and I truly appreciate it.

Pros

I have been using Geelus for about 11 years while managing prestige alterations and I should say it rocks! The support is amazing, the staff are nice and friendly and right to the point. I used to use their old software till last year and switched to their new one. Now, not only it automatically sends text messages to the customers, if we don't get a chance to do the job on time, we can send another message to delay the collection day or for anything else. I love the flexibility of their new app a lot and of course using it on iPad is really cool!

Cons

If it was 10 years ago there might have been some cons but nothing I can think of now. Specially since I switched to their new app, because of the new referral system it's bringing us heaps of customers and builds the relationship upfront.

The only software you should use for Alterations

My overall experience has been beyond the expectation from any software. What could I want more when I have an excellent software with an excellent support and excellent features?

Pros

I've been using Geelus since 2012 in my stores and it's been amazing! I can still go back to 7 years ago and see how my store has been performing back then. It's the go to software for most (if not all) alterations and tailoring businesses.

Cons

I have recently switched to their new software which is released last year and I should say it's great as well. No negative points about the software but the only thing is that when I switched I wasn't able to bring historic data. I can however access my past records through the previous software but it would have been more convenient in the new app.

Owner / Manager

Pros

“Geelus is “THE SOFTWARE FOR TAILORS!” Since we started using geelus in 2008 we are truly on top of our business. We know if we have made a progress since the previous year, we know if we need to advertise more, we know which one of our employees are performing better and we’ve never gone back to the pen and paper. I can see the new orders in the system even when I’m driving (although it's not legal anymore;)) We don’t worry about any backups or where the data is stored. IT JUST WORKS. I truly recommend it to all clothing alterations and tailors specially if you are like us an agent for a dry cleaner!

Cons

I can't think of any really. Their original software's full version used to work only on my Mac and PC but their new one works like a magic on my mobile phone and tablet too. We've actually added a new tablet to serve our customers faster. Very cost effective.

Awesome app, a great support

Geelus help me to grow my business. I've been using their system for more than 5 years and counting. Especially on the new Geelus platform that they Introduced to me and currently using now. I really love the new Geelus on how the Report works and monitor my profit. Good job Geelus!

Pros

Geelus support is 24 hours a day and they're very spoon feeding the way they supported me and provide proper training knowledge on how their system works specially on the new Geelus. They will do it almost everything to set up your Geelus and works perfectly to your business. I really recommend this product specially for those who start their businesses.

Cons

There's no perfect software in the global industry. I've been using Geelus for more than 5 years and I can't think any Cons on their system. Probably because their team are constantly improving the system time to time.

GOULBURN DRIVE IN DRY CLEANERS

Have not had any problems.

Pros

I love geelus’ easy setup, elimination of paper works and the text message to my customers. Especially the SMS feature really works great for me because my customers come to pickup their items very quickly. It’s very easy to use and I just need to pick up my phone and ring to get an immediate support if I need to. I have a drive through store with two entrances so I basically needed a software to run on two computers at the same time dealing with the same data. Because of the special structure of the software (they call it cloud based) I didn’t need to pay any extra. I’m very happy! “

Cons

Have not found anything to dislike in the program

Best POS out there!

I’ve been using Geelus Since 2013. The interface is nice, clean and easy to learn but different from the software I was using before. Employees can easily learn it in a few minutes. It’s been a very reliable system and I’ve been managing both of my stores using Geelus. The fact that I can set up my store the way I want it really helps. Anytime I need help someone is available to call and provide a great support and training. The feature that I love is being able to connect to my businesses on any computer anywhere I am. My customers love Geelus because of the order ready text message right on their cellphones. Flawless. Highly recommended.

Pros

My costumers love their order ready texts or emails. Easy to setup and program. Great customer service (if you ever need it).

Cons

Don't know. No complaints so far. We all love it

Professional look to my business

The benifits is defenitely the professional look on the till slips. The detail of every item is important to us and with that Geelus is the best program to use.

Pros

The till slips for customers, stores and non priced slips. I use it every day, its eady to implement, easy to use. Customers love the professional look of it..

Cons

The quotes snd invoicing part was missing. Still I dont know if my client receive the quote email. There is a receipt/delivered message missing on quotes and invoicing. That would be nice to have as well as in the messaging part. Further it is easy to use.

Exceptional!

I would highly recommend this software to other businesses.

Pros

Design, user friendly, frequent updates, excellent customer service. We are a full service Dry Cleaning store. Geelus is crucial and a key part to our success. We are thankful for the program and appreciate the immediate response time when a question arises from their customer support. I've had the same representative call me and handle all of our concerns for the past 6 years we have been in business. We are family owned so we appreciate talking to the same person all these years.

Cons

I was able to connect cash register to software initially, but lately it doesn't sync.

Excellent and superb experience!

Excellent and superb!

Pros

I like everything. i don't even know what to describe! I can find customers easily, I love the easy prints. I love that I can easily book for the day with confidence. Geelus constantly shows me what needs to be done and how much is left to be done on each day. So I'm always on top of my business. Customers love the text messages and we are getting a lot of complements for sending text messages to the customers and notifying them of their orders.

Cons

I can't think of anything for the moment. I've been using Geelus since 2015 and for nearly 7 years it's been helping me to run my business smoothly.

Geelus is the software for now and the future

Pros

I read other reviews, great features of Geelus are mentioned in them, which are true and they are really amazing and very important to the business. But the fact that Geelus team keeps updating the software, perfecting the current features and adding new features by listening to business owners / users is absolutely invaluable and vital to Geelus Success.

Cons

No software is perfect , the only way it can be called perfect is, that it's above its global competition and has a great passionate team behind it that constantly improving the software. Geelus is the only one that there is.

Great for Dry Cleaning, Clothing and Laundry companies

First class. Its literally changed we work for the better

Pros

This software has made my life so much easier. We are able to run a very smooth operation with great features for the customer, my staff and management tools. Geelus regularly update it features and listens to its customers suggestions. Highly recommended. Their customer service is excellent, often replying to emails in minutes [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great asset for this company

Cons

none that i can think of after 4 years!!

Geelus made it all possible

Excellent experience and we love it.

Pros

I’ve been in the industry for over 44 years and I’ve never seen a software as good as this one. As someone who specializes in dry-cleaning and has served Sydney Olympics 2000, this is by far the perfect solution to not only increase productivity but also measure employees’ performance and track the business anytime, anywhere!

Cons

Nothing! This software has helped us since 2012. Unlike other applications, this app has consistently helped us everyday with no issues what so ever.