POS Nation Logo

POS Nation Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.83/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Our overall experience has been excellent. From setting up calls for training then training and implementing our system it has been great.

MH

MICHAEL H.

Ease of use and what i wanted out of it. The customer service is the best part great people who know what there doing and i get my problems resovled all the time.

RD

Rony D.

It has been easy for our store clerks to learn and use. They provide good support for a great reasonable monthly price.

DM

Daniel M.

Very poor softwear We have to restart computer every 20 min as connection to the scanner scale , touchpad and printer lost one after another.

AP

Anand P.

My only real complaint is that when I have an urgent call because a customer is waiting, I can never get through to someone right away. It can take some time for someone to get back with me.

CD

Cynthia D.

We have been told that this is due to us using First Nashville, but it is hard to believe that a processor of this size is not set up in your system for this to be handled.

SH

Quickbooks Point of Sale-logocaret
listing-logo

Quickbooks Point of Sale

Compare both
How would you rate POS Nation?

CAPS Team

Tremendously satisfied

Pros

Easy user friendly Compared to other POS systems I’ve used this one is right on point

Cons

Can’t think of anything. No complaints on anything.

Genevieve, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your POS system. Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Terrible team, horrific software and non-reliable hardware!

Pros

Great liars and getting customers onboard.

Cons

Terrible team, horrific software and non-reliable hardware! The system was sold on a lie. The features discussed during phone calls and via email did not match the actual system. They tried blaming the initial issues on the credit processing company but later learned that their software was not compatible when accepting EBT cash. Then the software upgrade (May 29, 2021) began showing the same error...

POS Nation Technical Support Is The BEST!

POS Nation Technical Support is AMAZING! When the system gets hung up or any problem, they answer and have the system going or problem solved quickly.

Pros

The software suggested by POS Nation is easy enough for anyone to use and yet is able to keep up with our growing business.

Cons

The software requires you to create modifiers for so many little changes.

Reliable system!

I like the tech support, always available when we need them.

Pros

simple to use, user friendly and easy to train new employees

Cons

I can't put large pictures on the boxes, Wish it would have a full pictures and text on top of the picture. Online report printing is not available. I can't print daily sales report from my home office.

POS

We use this for detail business reporting also it has all features

Pros

It has a great detail reports also it is very User friendly

Cons

It has two sale rate reports and point of sale system

Great product

Pros

Ease of use and what i wanted out of it! The customer service is the best part great people who know what there doing and i get my problems resovled all the time!

Cons

Cant send out mass emails! Nothing to be a deal breaker!

Rony, Thank you for your kind words regarding our POS System and also our customer service. We pride ourselves on delivering such service that our customers can brag about. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a review.

Post systems review

Overall it's a perfect product! It got the job done in an easy and effective manner. Highly, highly recommend!

Pros

I love this software!!! The best pos system I've ever used. It's so easy to process orders and manage sales.

Cons

I did not have any issues using this product. It was perfect for my business

GREAT PRODUCT AND SERVICE

WE HAVE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY SINCE WE BOUGHT THE SOFTWARE. IF I EVER HAVE ANY ISSUES, POS ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ME.

Pros

I LIKE THE EASE OF HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS. IM VERY IMPRESSED WITH HOW WE CAN KEEP UP WITH INVENTORY MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE.

Cons

HONESTLY I HAVE NO DISLIKES WITH THE SOFTWARE

In Brief

Pros

Too busy to go into detail. Works fine for what we need

Cons

So much for a quick review process... A little clunky for linking products

POS Nation is lucky to have such great customers, like yourself. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your positive experience with our company!

My Review

The CAP support team are excellent. They are very knowledgeable and willing to assist with every problem that arises.

Pros

I have only been using the POS systems daily for the past 3 1/2 months. Prior to this I used is occasionally when I filled in for a co-worker. I find the Hot Keys to be very beneficial. Also, most of the reports are pretty easy to generate and understand.

Cons

Still learning all the features of the software.

Kim, Reviews like this really make our team proud. We are so happy to hear that you have found the Hot Keys feature to be very beneficial for you. Thank you so much for your kind words, and for being a valued POS Nation customer!

I worked as a server at multiple establishments that utilized a POS system.

Pros

This software allowed efficient customer service and quick delivery of quality product. It allowed the staff to communicate orders efficiently to the kitchen.

Cons

There really weren't many cons associated with this software.

POS Nation Ain't No POS

We used POS Nation to sell several issues of the magazine from different locations. Paired well with our laptops and made selling very convenient.

Pros

POS nation is a truly complete point of sale system that is super intuitive. A benefit for beginning users to learn the ropes for retail/customer service cash handling.

Cons

After the initial trial period it's rather expensive; costing over $60 a month. With free programs available, that provide the basics, it makes POS Nation a luxury program instead of a necessity.

Hi Eric, We're happy to hear that you're enjoying your point of sale solution, and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being a valued POS Nation customer!

So helpful

Very good. I've used other softwares and they generally have not held up as well as POS.

Pros

We used this software daily when I was working in restaurants. It made it so easy to log in customers' items, print off receipts, and pay the bills.

Cons

We had issues with it crashing occasionally, but that might have been our own servers and not necessarily the software's fault.

We're happy to hear you're enjoying your system! Thanks for the review.

review

fantastic

Pros

ease of use...comprehensive...detailed...

Cons

everything is perfect no negative issues very happy

Scott, Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to share your feedback of our company! We greatly appreciate you and your business.

Great product thus far, Excellent customer service

Wonderful customer service and support, good value for the money.

Pros

Easy to use software, durable design, only had 2 issues with it in the first full year of use, both were resolved by restarting the system which only took 5 minutes.

Cons

I wish the screen would include an Anti-glare feature as it is used in our Garden center and is always exposed to sun.

We're glad you're enjoying your system, Jay! Thanks for the review.

Great software for a retail store.

Pros

This software is easy to use and has all the functions needed to properly operate and manage inventory/ sales.

Cons

Customer Database could use upgrading making it easier to look up customers and input information.

Cash Register Express Review

tech support is awesome.

Pros

user friendly. Easy to run reports and set up menu items. Easy for the staff to use

Cons

wish some things could be customized for the individual business

We appreciate the feedback, Louis!

POS Nation was the best decision I've ever made.

Pros

It helps me run my business! It gives me the information I need to make decisions. I know my best and worst sellers. I know my margins by department. I can run promos to get my customers back in the door.

Technical Support

It’s been very great!

Pros

I love the technical support. I always get the help I need. Very professional and friendly. I’ve never felt like I couldn’t accomplish the tasks after support I’ve been given.

Cons

Some issues on reporting but we are working through.

Anita, POS Nation is lucky to have such great customers, like yourself. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your positive experience with our company and specifically our technical support team.

NEW SYSTEM

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] AND THE TEAM OF TECHS ARE EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE. IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY WOULD SHOW ME WHAT TO DO INSTEAD OF LOGGING IN TO MY SYSTEM AND DOING IT FOR ME.

Pros

THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SYSTEM IS NICE.

Cons

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE DAILY EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS WHEN STOCK ITEMS HIT ZERO. THIS IS CRUCIAL TO ANY BUSINESS I WOULD THINK.

We're happy you're enjoying the system's functionality, Greg. Thank you for the feedback!

Extremely helpful, patient and courteous support technicians, sales reps and accounting reps

No problems whatsoever.

Pros

User friendly. We are a culinary school, so the training mode is very useful.

Cons

a bit hard to figure out how to completely void guest checks and set up dining room tables

Easy setup and great support

Pros

Easy to use software and very helpful staff

Cons

Reporting could be customized further to include or remove information needed or unneeded

Thank you for the review, Emily! We appreciate having you as a customer.

CRE and RPE Review

The sales rep was extremely helpful and always available to answer all questions while evaluating the software. Tech support is overall very good and my recommendation to a new customer is to pay for support.

Pros

Only software that met the needs of my customer allowing for retail and restaurant sales. Customer owns the software which is what my customer wanted. Import of inventory was fairly easy and Customer Support was able to import customer basic data. Staff was able to learn quickly.

Cons

Customer history could not be imported. Reports could use improvement. Customer reports are available but difficult to learn. My customer has to rely on me to create them, the Advanced reporting is not user friendly. Formatting on the "built" in reports are not customizable unless exported to cvs, excel, etc. and even then, require some technical expertise.

Thank you for the review, Janice!

Great System for a Liquor Store!!

As mentioned above, getting the Iowa bottle deposit figured out was great. The Tech Support was great to work with. The POS system has a lot of great features that will be helpful in the future. I would recommend this system to any large or small retail business.

Pros

Has everything for my needs as a small Wholesale/Retail liquor store. It has a lot more than I need now but it will come in handy later.

Cons

Tech Support was great in helping figure out a way to get the Iowa bottle deposit configured as a tag along item. Works very good.

10 of 10

Their software and CS is excellent. No problems!

Pros

Everything (really!) I can't think of anything that is not in their software.

Cons

I believe you have to use their PC hardware.