RepZio Reviews

4.43/5 (254 reviews)

Elaine Forand

Fantastic, very user friendly.

Reviewed 2018-03-22

I went from a paper catalog that needed constant updating (every weekend) to this software. It has saved me enormous amounts of time. Now I only need to update my tags weekly to show in-stock merchandise.With practice and exploring, you can do a lot of useful work. Creating tags (mini catalogs) is fantastic, but not a feature that is understood by many. They are a very valuable tool and this feature should be hilited a little more. Updated inventory levels are great.

Jessie Duke

Easy to use with lots of features available

Reviewed 2018-03-23

The ability to easily provide information about our products to our sales reps, making it simple for our sales reps to send orders. A great reliable company to work with. Paying a better price for a better product. Our company has thrived because of this product. The simple UI makes it easy to learn how to use and it is easy to set up and display products. There are lots of different features that can be added and they keep adding more. Any issues are handled quickly and efficiently, I know I can rely on them. They have a knowledge base with lots of information, as well as videos to learn how to use the software as a rep and as an administrator; It allows me to give those links to my reps to learn instead of walking everyone through it. Uploading information and images is easy, it can be added on the website, through dropbox and through integration.

Errol Erickson

42 years as a rep and used a number of different ordering programs. Repzio is the best by far.

Reviewed 2018-03-21

So easy to use. I can send out promotional tear sheets with or without prices. My customers get an order copy with pictures. Can view past orders. When doing an order customers can bookmark and tag items, see what products they have ordered in the past. Scan items when ordering. Flip books. Easy product search by sku or description. Send files. Order Stats & Reports. I really can't think of anything much the program can't do and I'm sure there are functions I haven't even used yet. I continually promote this to any of my suppliers who are not using Repzio and I believe that I have been instrumental in at least one of them signing on to use it.

Kelley Taylor

Best Rep tool on the market...hands down.

Reviewed 2018-03-20

The fluidity between rep and manufacturer. Everything is centrally located. From up to date pricing, to important documents and forms in "sendfiles". Took your reps everyday briefcase full of catalogs and paper and placed it all into one seamless go to platform. Less picking up the phone to call. Very easy to work with. Really takes your professionalism up a notch using RepZio in the field versus fumbling through multiple catalogs. Always gets compliments by customers, how easy and fast we are able to put together quotes or wish lists. Previously as an administrator the ability to customize the software to meet specific needs of my manufacturer such as custom spec sheets and lables/tags.

Christen Zalba

I love the daily use features and simplicity of system. Excellent support if you need help!

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Faster, cleaner order processing! Easier for everyone to use since it is on their ipad!I love the ordering system, love the ability to look up products by name, number or even category. I love the ability to have more than one ship to address for customers. Great customer service - always very helpful and quick to get my problem fixed if anything comes up. Excellent for many users at once. Love the ability to take orders even when not online. Very happy that we are able to customize features as needed.

Diane Helm

Overall very good. Can't imagine having to go back to pen and paper

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Everything is right at your finger tips for my customer as well as for me making it easy to be productive and knowledgable. The confirmation email sent to the customer and to myself. Having past orders with me at all times to be able to review and look up what was ordered in the past. It is easy to put together a suggested order and forward to a potential account.

Anonymous

RepZio is an excellent sales tool, easy to find things and easy to send tear sheets

Reviewed 2018-03-22

it was thought provokingIt is easy to find products, the graphics are great, the inventory feature is wonderful, it is easy to send pictures and quotes to a customer, change the price level. It is very intuitive. I discover new features frequently, but can find what I need without a tutorial. Easy to write multiple orders at once.

Catherine Gibson

Overall the app is very user friendly and easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Ease of order placing and tracking customer data. Ease of use and training capabilities. The app is great because many of our lines use it so the system is seamless when training our staff and temporary help.

Melissa Schultheis

Use it everyday to check pricing, stock and ordering

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Check pricing, stock and ordering and being able to send it to my customers. We have so many customers it's easier to click and see what their freight allowed is, free ship dates, volume of sales, etc. Makes our sales calls easier. We have multiple factories and it's easy to have this just a click away. I like to use the related items when we are doing quotes.

Anonymous

RepZio makes my life as a Sales Rep so much easier!

Reviewed 2018-03-23

RepZio provides such easy access to product pricing, images and the ability to quote product on the road with great ease! Also, being able to save quotes and orders as a PDF file for future use and sharing is wonderful! I love having access to all of my dealers/designers in one place with their "cost" at my fingertips. The "Send Files" section gives me quick access to every resource needed without having to login to my laptop or another server.

Serena Martin

Repzio is a superb sales tool for our busy sales staff

Reviewed 2018-03-20

great sales tool for user friendly toolsRepzio is easy to use, even for a non- tech savvy salesperson. The user friendly app has great tools and features that make sales communication readable and clear for our many clients. Colorful photos, sales and inventory, plus the adaptability to give discounts and add freight costs. Also the portal features great reporting and ability to print our showroom price tags in a professional and clear way.

Sheila Roberts

I cannot imagine my rep world without Repzio!

Reviewed 2018-03-20

My very favorite feature of Repzio is the ability to instantly respond to a customer with a quote for a product, which includes an image and all product data. They are always impressed and grateful for the prompt reply. And now, we can add a tear sheet as well. Repzio makes me look good! I also like to make tags for specific product for specific customers when I am going to see them. This makes our time together more effective.

Caroline Foley

Its overall good except for particular problems at shows with updates done being all erased...

Reviewed 2018-03-25

Keeps good records for customers orders, and a good reference for customer list and what they have purchased in the past. Saves time on submitting orders and love that it copies customer, rep and company all in one touch.

Desiree Kapica

Love the app, very user friendly

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Ease of use; No more paper catalogs that have to be re-printed monthly due to changes. Sale people from anywhere can begin selling all they need is an iphone or ipad. mirrors with website for customers to order and view previous orders, etc. imports into our software, eliminating errors, mirrors with their website so customers can log onto the website and see all their past orders. they can also view thumbnail pictures of the items they have ordered in their past.

John THOMPSON

Great Presentation tool but needs more back half data functionlity

Reviewed 2018-03-20

I love the graphics and the way the customer can see what your doing every step of the way. Also the book mark capabilities

Susie Gunaca

I use it daily on my iPhone to viewing reports, product info, sales history & creatinf invoices

Reviewed 2018-03-26

It's very intuitive compared to a lot of sales / product / invoicing platforms. It always functions well & communicates quickly with the administrative back end. I use the app primarily but also login the our company's back end at the end of every sales day to compile invoices & the communication is instantaneous.

Anonymous

Repzio is a very intuitive product with easy to find features.

Reviewed 2018-03-20

order capture inventory visibility pricing visibility presentation building pricing request / quote submission and tracking display tracking The ability to easily select products, manipulate pricing and send to customer. The pdf builder is an extremely useful new feature allowing the user to build a presentation of items to utilize for a sales call.

James Parthun

RepZio is an essential and vital tool for the business of repping!

Reviewed 2018-03-20

RepZio makes doing business modern and easier!Easy to use. Flexible. Great for presentations and quotes. The program allows one to display all products within a specific category which you can then drill down into individual items based upon a client's interest. See pricing, availability and specs instantly.

Andrew Carmichael

Easy to use for accessories

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Images and stock availability in real time. Easy to create multiple orders and presentations. High Resolution images for customers and having everything in one location.

Ross Holt

I find the software very easy to use and also mu custorers like how it works

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Ease of use, able to enlarge pictures for customers. It is easy to enter new customers into the system, and the ability to use multiple methods to find a customer already in the system is very helpful.

Glad to work with Repzio

Reviewed 2018-03-21

I dont have to carry as many hard copy catalogs with me anymore to appointments and trust in the program not to loose orders.Very easy to use and has many options and features with customization. I rarely have any issues with using Repzio.

Deloris Edwards

Very easy software to use.

Reviewed 2018-03-26

A benefit of having this type of software is that when it finishes an order it actually shows the picture of the product of the order that has been placed.Easy to navigate and look at product. I like the fact that you can send email to customer a product that they have purchased. You also can pictures of the product which is very helpful.

Ashlyn Elliot

A must have to stay organized and have everything you need in one location

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Organization, easily accessible information, from pricing, product numbers, to inventory. So helpful! It's an all access pass on the go to pricing, inventory, photos, po's and everything I need. As an agent working for several manufacturers it is easy to keep each manufacturer organized and have all I need in one place. I use it every day!

Shawna May

my favorite order system to use ...period. !

Reviewed 2018-03-26

The ability to write orders and submit them easily to company and customer. I am visual, so love all the order options! love the tear sheets, that you can add pricing or not. I love that all the orders show, so you can review with a customer. this program is definitely made for reps!

Bill Hendricks

I having been using for 2 years and is an easy system to use

Reviewed 2018-03-20

The ease of operation. As a member of the Baby Boomers, some IT things are a little hard to understand, not with Rep Zio. Very user friendly and would highly recommend for any of those "not to computer savvy representatives out there.