GoAnywhere MFT Reviews

GoAnywhere MFT

Managed File Transfer to secure and automate data exchanges.

4.76/5 (121 reviews)

Pros
  • One of the best features of the product is the customer service. They are very helpful and responsive to their customers inquiries, I find this as an invaluable feature of any product.Scott H.Read the full review
  • GoAnywhere's ability to work with just about any subsystem you might want to use is quite impressive.Andrew M.Read the full review
  • The ease of use and how powerful it can be. Ve just barely begun to scratch the surface and it does more then what I need it to do.Jack S.Read the full review
Cons
  • USE IT FEW YEARS IN THE OFFICE AND OUTSIDE, NEVERE HAD A PROBLEM.magda b.Read the full review
  • The FTP funtionality is somewhat limited, particularly in checking for the existence of remote files and directiories, and only downloading those that differ from local files.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • I feel that repeats should be based on the start time, and skipped when an execution is not thread-safe and runs past its delay time.Robert E.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
George Strub

Our experience with GoAnywhere has been quite positive. It has greatly exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed 2017-10-12

It helped us with our PCI compliance and offered us additional flexibility in our data workflows.

Pros
We originally purchased GoAnywhere to give us a more secure FTP server. While our specific need was to offer our business partners and vendors secure data transmission via SFTP, we were very pleased to know that GoAnywhere supports a number of additional secure file transfer protocols, including FTPS, HTTPS, and GoAnywhere Secure Mail (with an optional Outlook plugin). GoAnywhere not only has "service" support, for services like HTTPS, SFTP, etc., it also supports workflow project creation. After our initial implementation of our services, we began to incorporate a number of very flexible advanced workflow projects. These projects utilize a number of GoAnywhere built-in components, including zip/unzip, PGP encryption/decryption, SFTP (GET, PUT, DELETE, LIST, etc.), SQL, email, job control, process loops, and external program calls. There are additional components (like REST and SOAP Web Services) that we have not even begun to use. GoAnywhere is just an all-around fantastic product.

Cons
We are really quite pleased with GoAnywhere's capabilities to solve our business problems. I have had only one minor issue where I have not received resolution (yet). GoAnywhere offers the capability to connect to different types of servers and network shares. I have been able to establish a connection from our production server to a specific Windows Server via a Network Share resource, but attempts to transfer files from the production server to Windows Server via a GoAnywhere project are failing. Support has not been able to replicate the issue. It could be operator error on my part, or it could be that I am trying to do something that is better suited for GoAnywhere Agents.

Response from HelpSystems

Thanks for the great review, George. We're happy to hear that GoAnywhere has been such a positive experience for you.

We encourage you to circle back with our support team should your issue transferring to a Windows Server keep reoccurring.

Jeremy Bullis

GoAnywhere helped us replace antiquated processes

Reviewed 2017-12-04

We were looking to replace a PC that was running many batch scripts using the task scheduler and human operators to accomplish tasks. In addition to replacing these processes, we were able to now provide the IT department with a centrally managed system with audit logging, security, and backups.

Pros
We were looking to replace a PC that was running many batch scripts using the task scheduler and human operators to accomplish tasks. The PC was "ghosted" as a backup and ran old software for ftp transfers and PGP/email transfer jobs to name a few. With GoAnywhere we now have replaced these processes with centrally managed file transfers in a secure and controlled manner. We are able to connect and transfer files between many disparate systems in-house and also out of network, reliably and with accountability. The robust system is set up on a VM host running Microsoft Server OS. We like that we had the ability to start out using the embedded darby database but then were able to migrate to MS SQL once we were confident in how the product would work for us in our environment. Logging, account creation and scripting all can be performed from one application. Coupled with the GateWay product, we have a secure outward facing sFTP solution as well. Audit reporting works well and the automated workflows really help is in creating multiple jobs accomplishing similar tasks quickly. The customizable dashboard gives our engineers and programmers quick info at a glance. Upgrades to the product are pretty straightforward and Linoma support is top notch - whether you are calling in, or using their chat via the support portal.

Cons
Would like to see more "use case" scenarios and sample projects available on the support portal. It would be handy in explaining to more of our IT staff how they could utilize the MFT product to accomplish more tasks that they are performing manually or with cumbersome scripting. More canned projects to build off of would also be helpful in jump starting users with limited programming abilities.

Response from HelpSystems

Thank you for such a detailed review, Jeremy! It's great to hear that GoAnywhere MFT has provided you and your organization with a more manageable way to achieve file transfers. We look forward to sharing more use cases with you in the future.

GoAnywhere MFT

Reviewed 2020-05-08

GoAnywhere MFT has been a fantastic tool for myself and my organization which has provided us with significant efficiency boost and time savings.

Pros
The thing that I like most about GoAnywhere MFT is the ease of use. Developing and implementing process automation is a quick and easy process. It offers a ton of customization and versatility and the product support staff are superb.

Cons
There aren't really anything that I can think of that I don't like. The staff are great about responding to customer requests and needs so anything that I've ever had a problem with was quickly resolved.

alana willroth

Too complicated for what we need

Reviewed 2017-03-23

Some of the support people are GREAT, some are not great. The product is so complex that there are a lot of little points where something imperfect can happen re: interaction w/your system, causing a problem which is too complicated for us basic users to fix ourselves, so you end up with no choice but to pay their support people take care of it. Frustrating. Time-consuming. If I had my way we'd look for something simpler that does what we need and not all the extra stuff that we don't need; maybe it would be easier to manage. There are probably people who have made the investment of time & money to thoroughly learn all the ins and outs of this software and love it. We're not those people.

Pros
The job logs.

Cons
Too complicated for basic users like myself to understand & manage when something goes wrong.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Robert Burkett

Great Product and Ease of use

Reviewed 2020-05-06

Solving a large set of file transferring via SFTP and House keeping from making backups of files at locations requiring a copy or removing files older then a set period of days

Pros
The ability to create a project and mirror it for for other areas requiring actions. Ability to schedule, monitor, or trigger when an action happens to ensure SLAs are met.

Cons
When it comes to variables at folder levels the data shown is all listed but, when going to edit the edit box is small.

Mark Benson

Flexible, stable, easy to use and a great value.

Reviewed 2017-12-12

Cost and time savings. Greater stability. Customer satisfaction (far fewer errors).

Pros
The stability and ease of use and setup have been lifesavers for us. We have been able to hand off almost all of our MFT tasks to our operations group, rather than taking programming resources for those functions. We also have seen a drastic improvement in the number of transmission errors or dropped connections. We have a third-party monitoring company that is constantly hitting our GoAnywhere site (24x7) with all of the different file transfer protocols. The weekly report that we get from this company is rarely anything but 100% successful with GoAnywhere. Our previous MFT product was consistently in the 90-95% range. Support has been excellent. Upgrades have been seamless, non-events. The price was significantly lower than almost all of the other MFT products we looked at. We couldn't be happier with this product.

Cons
I am honestly scratching my head to come up with what I like least about GoAnywhere. The only thing I can think of is that it might be nice to have some more advanced pre-defined sample scripts included in the installation. There were some good basic samples, but something more complicated might have helped us in the early going.

Response from HelpSystems

What a compliment, Mark! Thank you for such a detailed review. We appreciate the feedback about including additional sample scripts and will take it into consideration for a future release.

Bhargava Koneru

Excellent product - Value for Money

Reviewed 2018-12-21

We have been able to centralize all our MFT scripts which were scattered in a lot of different servers and applications. When a vendor (Say a bank) changes their SSH keys or some maintenance we would not know until something breaks in one of our systems and had multiple teams supporting them. Some of these are legacy applications and there is no one to support as well. But with GoAnywhere we moved all these scripts (MFT use-cases) and Resources (sFTP, FTP, HTTP(s), REST, etc) configured in one single place and maintenance/support has become easy. Our business teams have seen the value as the effort it takes to orchestrate a use-case is less than a week (1-2 days usually). Great product and very easy to use.

Pros
Easy to create resources (sFTP, FTP, REST, HTTP, FTPs, etc) and test them with out testing the actual scripts. Very easy to use and they have good documentation which is easy to follow. Its very intuitive. Product works as advertised. We were able to centralize all MFT scripts. Encryption/Decryption works excellent, job monitoring and Job Scheduling is easy. Integrates with AD. I find the product to be good value for money and easy to support as well. Does not take much effort to get trained as well.

Cons
After using the product for 6+ years, nothing comes to mind that I did not like about this product.

Vincent Mazza

Rock Solid, Affordable Automation & MFT Software

Reviewed 2017-10-16

Reduced labor cost on tedious tasks, automation of countless tasks, reduction in human error.

Pros
This program lets us do everything. We have a file and web portal that scans files for accuracy and delivers success or error reports. We have countless SQL reports and automation jobs running in the background. We have saved hundreds of hours of tedious labor hours, saving money and allowing our employees to focus on less repetitive tasks. It's also extremely affordable and pays for itself in just a few months if you use it correctly and don't drag your feet. Setup is also super easy and they offer training to get you started. It's a no-brainer. If you have the need to do bulk operations on a repetitive basis, you need to use GoAnywhere. Support is also very helpful!

Response from HelpSystems

Thanks for the great review, Vincent! We're pleased to hear that GoAnywhere has provided you with the needed efficiency, reliability and support you were looking for.

Shoma Anand

Great product and up to date with technology

Reviewed 2017-12-04

Pros
GoAnywhere is a great product and its features are up to date with latest technology. I work in an IBM platform and it has been a sine qua non in developing applications that needed communications with external web servers. Also it has all the latest data translation methods updated to be in par with any web service data format requirements. Overall, the product is absolutely helpful.

Cons
Some limitations with available features, like XML formats not allowed to have conditional elements, which I believe will be updated in the later upgrades.

Response from HelpSystems

Thank you for your feedback Shoma! Our Write XML task can utilize conditions when creating elements, so perhaps you are referring to the parsing of XML files in our Read XML task. We encourage you to contact us with any points of clarification or as a follow up to an existing enhancement request.

Max Engel

Easy to use, does everything I need, and they helped do my first project.

Reviewed 2017-12-20

Allowed us to quickly setup encrypted communications when we had no in-house expertise on doing it. It allowed a major accounting initiative to be done on-time and on-budget and runs completly automated.

Pros
Everything is menu driven and easy to setup. No having to know everything about how encrypted communication protocols work. I needed to setup secure SFTP communications with a banking partner and I had never done this before. They helped me set it up and get it working and it was pretty obvious as we went thru the process how much complex configuration was being done by the product. The user interface is intuitive and the menus easy to follow. I also purchased their secure email component because we wanted a way to have vendors give us their banking information in a secure mannor without having to mail that info to us. Again, the product does all the work. I have yet to find anything I wanted to do that GoAnyWhere was not able to do quite easily.

Response from HelpSystems

We can¿t thank you enough for your kind review of GoAnywhere MFT! We're glad to hear how easy it's been for you to use and the impact it's made at American Packaging Corp.

Anonymous

Excellent powerful tool steps up for any task. Great support, great features, reasonable price.

Reviewed 2017-11-30

Automates reliably many difficult things.

Pros
We use this tool to deliver thousands of media files to a pool of 5000 destinations each day. The files absolutely have to be there, or you have to know and escalate. This tool never goes down, never fails to record in the database every event so problems are solved immediately. Replaces serv-u, and a host of utility tools. With so many destinations, none of which is in our control, we need a killer tool like this. Scalable and powerful delivers files from requests in our database. Orders are fulfilled reliably to almost any set of receivers. SFTP FTPS and FTP, Virtual files, sync with remotes automatically. Full powerful logging and tracing of issues. Monitors, watch for something to happen in some folder(s) and do x. Triggers - If something happens, x user logs in, y renames file, database is z... So easy.. And unlimited power. REST/Soap in the box. We use this tool to send files, post for pickup, sync, post via HTTP, rest and api, managing media transcode tasks and emailing notices for pickup with links to files and thumbnails.

Cons
Clustering and failover is not free. Slightly harder to customize a webclients experience without hitting the css. Quirks in variables ${ var } . Java based. Occasionally need to get into projects. Need to drop into GACMD for oddball user creation.

Response from HelpSystems

Thank you for your feedback! GoAnywhere MFT is constantly being enhanced and we encourage you to submit feature requests for specific things you¿d like to see added to MFT.

Greg DeBruyn

Couldn't imagine reverting back to archaic processing

Reviewed 2017-03-16

GoAnywhere has brought us up to date with managing all of our file transfer needs. The delineation of functional areas (coding, resource mgmt, key mgmt, etc.) make all much easier to manage and use across multiple transfers. Additionally, the dashboard allows a quick means to see recent jobs and what has failed, not to mention the ability to search completed jobs, transfers, and file movement, all with filters, allows for quick responses to business questions on successes, failures, and timing of transfers and file availability. All in all, this is the best product I've see in my professional career -- meeting the ever growing demand of managing file transfers.

Pros
WOW... "All of the above"... There isn't much I don't like... being a business analyst previously, the layout and the functionality is fantastic - it is obvious the product weighs the benefits to many customers in how it adds functionality and design, something not easily done when one-off requests come in that are impossible to implement as it affects the masses. With that in mind, I kept my "Con" below to follow this train of thought. I love the auto logging of all project, the key mgmt., the resource mgmt., the audit logs... just so many things!

Cons
Least... we are a few revisions old, so this may have been addressed... When selecting resources, I hate how the entire page must load before I can click on a resource. If I click on one before the entire page loads, then I get an error and have to start all over. I understand this data is loading from the database, so I've lived with it. However, could there be a way to pre-load this information in the background at login (and store it) so it can be displayed immediately upon entry to Resources. Also, add a REFRESH button so, if someone goes in and doesn't see an entry someone else created, they can either log out and in (to refresh, in the background, this list) or they can client the REFRESS button (and wait one time for all to reload, in the foreground). Again, not sure if this has been address in more recent releases, but something that tends to annoy me each time I need to test a resource or create one.

Response from HelpSystems

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your issues on the List Resources page. We have not heard of delays from anyone else when loading Resources. When time permits for you, please contact support so we can investigate this issue further with your environment.

Andrew Martel Tarrant

Quick and Easy

Reviewed 2018-12-27

Overall I would consider my experience with GoAnywhere MFT to be very positive over time my company has adopted the use of this product as our standard file management solution across all lines of business.

Pros
GoAnywhere MFT is one of the quickest and easiest server products to install I've encountered. In under 15 minutes you'll be logging into the web service front end. Also of note is that GoAnywhere's performance is top notch. For example when I was looking for a full featured SFTP server I tested over half a dozen options. GoAnywhere's file transfer performance far exceeded all the others and unlike many of them it didn't crush the CPU while doing it. Once installed setting up basic file transfer flows is straight forward with plenty of logging and the ability to add alerting throughout every part. GoAnywhere's ability to work with just about any subsystem you might want to use is quite impressive.

Cons
The internal programming language is simple and has a lot of powerful tools but is a bit inconsistent and lacking some basic functions like the ability to check for the existence of a variable before using it. Although the release notes indicate it is possible to setup the HTTPS Web Client to meet PCI compliance standards the documentation does not provide details on how to accomplish this. Customer support although very responsive were not able to help me with this. This is a small ding in a product that is otherwise a model of security standards.

Anonymous

An excellent tool for managing a large number of file transfer jobs

Reviewed 2019-01-07

We have only used the Director part of the software. It replaced an unwieldy regime of various scripts that mainly copied data between external and internal servers. It has enabled us to greatly increase the number of running jobs without losing track, and to move data analysis jobs and workflows into GoAnywhere. The built-in modules for FTP and other file transfer protocols make it easy to construct file transfer jobs that would be cumbersome in a scripting language. The daily reports make it easy to follow up any failed jobs.

Pros
The software makes it easy to have many timed jobs running hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, with a nice overview of how many jobs succeeded or failed. It has a graphical "programming language" with a set of convenient functions for handling and manipulating strings and numbers and file metadata. The software can use a large number of transfer protocols, including FTP, HTTP(S), WebDAV, Windows share, SFTP.

Cons
The FTP funtionality is somewhat limited, particularly in checking for the existence of remote files and directiories, and only downloading those that differ from local files. The scripting language is a bit limited in the number of functions available. Running an executable and capturing its output into a variable or rowset is somewhat convoluted.

Tim Carder

Reviewed 2017-03-16

GoAnywhere gave us everything we needed at the lowest price point of all MFT vendors we evaluated. Our development team had very specific demands for their MFT needs, some of which completely ruled out some vendors' products, and GoAnywhere MFT was able to provide solutions to all of them. We love how modular the project building process is, and how extensible the building blocks are. Technical Support is stellar, product upgrades are easy to perform, and the interface is easy to use. I highly recommend GoAnywhere MFT to anyone who needs a solution for FTP/FTPS/SFTP/HTTPS file transfers.

Pros
user I nterface, technician support, project building features, modular project construction

Cons
i hope that a future version of the GoAnywhere MFT product is not dependent upon Java.

Response from HelpSystems

The bulk of GoAnywhere is written in Java to allow it to run on virtually any platform including Windows, Linux, UNIX, IBM I and other systems without having different code bases for each platform. This allows us to rapidly add new capabilities to GoAnywhere that can be used for all platforms without redundant testing. We can also use proven 3rd party libraries to expedite development of the product. Some of our competitors wrote their products in proprietary languages and now their products have fallen behind in features/capabilities.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Brian Richman

Outstanding in every aspect. Much better than the competition.

Reviewed 2017-07-27

Centralized key and certificate management provides more than we'd get from any other system we looked at purchasing. WE ARE IN CHARGE PROACTIVELY OF THEM. The ability to offer other parts of the organization a professional and secure file transport mechanism as a service. We have integrated several custom in-house written processes to do these things into one environment; so its all about bringing together these features under one umbrella.

Pros
Integration and flexibility. It just works for us with inimal configuration, day after day. We could run it in a5x9's or 2x9's kind of configuration as we need too. That flexibility is just terrific. Did I also say it's really cost-effective too?

Cons
Why is the folder structure that is in place for Projects NOT also used for Monitors and Schedulers? This is a serious feature that would be so much more rational. Also need some way to document where a monitor/scheduler calls a project/where a resource is used etc. Some kind of "auto-documentation" feature (from the programmer perspective), not just "reports"...

Response from HelpSystems

Thanks for your feedback. We will pass your comments onto the R&D team and consider this request for a future release.

Dennis Ruud

We use it daily for transmitting files to Vendors

Reviewed 2017-11-22

It makes file transmissions so much easier to carry out and manage.

Pros
Ease of use. Encryption of files being transmitted and received. Key vault is easy to use and visualize what is in it. Easy to import and export keys. Easy to use scripting that creates job streams for sending and receiving files. Rich scheduling and monitoring modules. Love SQL scripting and file manager .

Cons
Until recently their support was very good. On a couple of issues I called about, it took a long time for them to get back to me. I finally found another way to do what needed to be done.

Response from HelpSystems

Thanks for sharing your experience with GoAnywhere MFT, Dennis! We strive to achieve a high quality of support for our products. Depending on the nature of the request, cases are prioritized as they are assigned in order to assist customers with urgent issues first (such as a production payroll transfer that is failing vs developing a new workflow or staging a new Development environment). If you do not think we accurately assessed the urgency of your issue or did not respond in a timely manner, don¿t hesitate to call us to discuss.

Tim Emmell

NTCA - The Rural Broadband Association and GO Anywhere

Reviewed 2017-04-13

I'm a Senior Network Engineer and work on Go Anywhere on a daily basis. I'm responsible for keeping it updated, writing and maintaining scripts, troubleshooting transfer issues and I absolutely love this product. The interface and tools to write, maintain and troubleshoot file transfers are extensive and very intuitive. And I just can't say enough about their support staff other then they are outstanding. We have had Go Anywhere for over 10 years and they are continuously adding features and making it better every year. I would highly recommend this application to any organization that either is thinking on replacing their file transfer vendor or is looking to automate it for the first time. Another plus is Go Anywhere is now part of Help Systems, which is a very reputable company.

Pros
Ease of use, intuitiveness and support.

Cons
None.

Response from HelpSystems

Wow, we couldn't have said it better ourselves! Thanks for such a great review, Tim. We look forward to providing you with the reliability, security and service you need for continued success in the future.

Brent Guttmann

Love it - Awesome suite of tools for developing and managing automated tasks

Reviewed 2017-07-27

Time savings, Accuracy increase , efficiency increase.

Pros
GoAnywhere is intuitive and Dynamic. The way it is set up kind of like a 'toolbox' really simplifies automating complicated tasks and procedures. I always look forward to the new versions as Linoma seems to really be able to prioritize what additions would be useful for their customers and provide immediate benefits - it is obvious that they truly listen and consider any feedback received. The biggest Pro that I can provide is that the software is constantly evolving and getting better - that is a rarity with software like this and should be commended! Thanks for taking pride in your product and providing it at reasonable cost.

Cons
Although not really a con, I do think that the addition of 'canned' projects that users could reference when developing a process would be very helpful.

Response from HelpSystems

You may want to look into using templates when creating new projects. A template is like a 'canned' project which you can use as a great starting point. We are always looking for ideas for new templates, so please let your GoAnywhere account manager or support team know of any enhancement requests.

Robert Ebell

Versatile and easy to use

Reviewed 2019-03-21

This product is not marketed as an enterprise job scheduler, but it allowed us to retire our former enterprise job scheduler. MFT was able to handle everything we threw at it.

Pros
This product allowed us to easily integrate and streamline file transfer processes with their related ETL jobs in our SQL and IBM i environments. MFT's workflows are easy to use and organize, allowing me to easily transfer MFT job ownership and support to other teams.

Cons
1. The workflow design environment was a little bulky in early versions, but it has improved a lot over time. 2. Occasionally the software will lock a file when a job fails, and the only way to unlock seems to be a service restart. 3. The repeats in the scheduler are based on a previous execution's completion time, making the timing of subsequent executions a bit unreliable. I feel that repeats should be based on the start time, and skipped when an execution is not thread-safe and runs past its delay time.

George Moisant III

GOANYWHERE MFT Crazy Easy!!!

Reviewed 2017-04-13

The Goanywhere MFT is super easy and flexible. Able to create and test brand new file transfers in a couple of hours. Transfer un-encrypted and encrypted files over SFTP. Took only minutes to set up program to encrypt files using PGP. Import both internal and external images into our imaging system automatically without manual intervention. We create or parse Excel spreadsheets and update database tables simply by monitoring a directory for new files. We also use Goanywhere MFT to create secure internal directories for each employee to store their check stubs, W2's, and any other confidential documents that only they can access using USER ID's and passwords. Best of all we easily have set up notifications through email to notify the appropriate people when a scheduled project has run and whether it ran successfully or not. Goanywhere has save us numerous hours of programming and research.

Pros
Easy to use interface and handles most any kind of data transfer. Has numerous features

Cons
Nothing

Response from HelpSystems

We love hearing such positive experiences like this from our customers! Thank you for the great review, George!

Nancy Beavers

Invaluable Product

Reviewed 2017-05-24

Ability to move information from our hospital information system to users within and outside the organization.

Pros
Ability to easily schedule tasks to securely transfer files, send emails with attached reports and monitor jobs are running smoothly.

Cons
Can be difficult to manage upgrades when you have a full line of scheduled jobs running. Support used to be much more free with their time. They'd give you tips and tricks that made learning new concepts and features easy. Now if you have a project that involves utilization of a new feature, you need to pay an analyst at an hourly rate to help you implement.

Response from HelpSystems

We are looking for ways to have minimal downtime for upgrades. Usually you can call a support person and get assistance at no charge, as long as you are current on maintenance. However if you need training on a new feature, it may be billable if it could take more than a few minutes of time by a support person. Thanks for your feedback!

Joe Barabasz

We have experienced great support with minimal support needed.

Reviewed 2017-07-27

Consistent file transfers interface vs Linux scripts

Pros
Frequent updates with easy update (not needing a support rep on-line). The advertised features just work. Fairly reliable. You include most features in the base product and do not nickel and dime for every add in.

Cons
My personal opinion, I prefer Rich Client Interface vs a web browser interface. The Web Browsers have issues once in a while. GOA has done a real good job to not lock-up as other vendor products with web-interfaces do. More source code examples (you can never have enough) to solve tasks.

Response from HelpSystems

Good feedback! We have found that a lot of customers do not like to install desktop software any longer, so that is why GoAnywhere has a browser interface for all administration and monitoring. We are constantly improving the browser interface with HTML 5, drag-n-drop, and other advance components to enrich the user experience. We will look into providing more examples too.

Stephen Dzierga

Best overall software used for all our data needs.

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Safe secure data transfer to our business partners.

Pros
The latest version of MFT is the most robust version to date. Linoma is constantly making enhancements to meet the demands of keeping data safe in todays complex world of security and data breaches . The tech support is one of the best in the business. All of their team know the product like they wrote it to make problem deamination a non hassle . Please note once it is up and running we have never had a problem. We cannot live with out it.

Cons
None we love the product it runs with out any intervention. I guess the only con would be is upgrading from prior versions. but that is not a problem as the tech team is always there for you.

Response from HelpSystems

Wow Stephen, thanks for the kind review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others.

Donald Keating

GoAnywhere MFT - Great solution

Reviewed 2017-04-13

I first discovered GoAnywhere many years ago when one our applications teams come to me with a problem. They had created a windows front end to collect the users information and then generate a SQL statement to process on the ISeries. They had a problem connecting to the ISeries and getting the results to the users directory . After doing some research i settled on GoAnywhere and installed an evaluation copy and showed the the features and functions. They loved the simplicty, security and the detailed logging so much they started to find uses for it on our other systems. The other thing that we love about the product is that it is continually evolving adding new features and functions on a regular basis. The strong customer support is the icing on the cake.

Pros
Ease of use, Security features, Continuous improvements, great support

Response from HelpSystems

Thank you for the great review, Donald. Glad to hear how much you appreciate the new features and functions we've added to GoAnywhere MFT.