iubenda

Compliance software for websites, apps, & organizations

iubenda Reviews

Pros

This software has a great usability, a whole team of lawyers and great assistance; it's also always updated and they send fantastic updates on law; they also have a tutorial for all.

Cristina O.

My experience is very good, the software is very easy to use and complete, and the support is very good, they reply to my mail quickly.

Simone Z.

I think Iubenda is a perfect solution for your Cooky Policy, very fast to install in your website, is a good tool to use for your E-commerce or Blog.

Andrea R.

Cons

It can have conflicts with other applications (e.g. some wordpress plugins).

Laura F.

Super-simple privacy policy generator for those who hate managing and updating their site policies.

Banner and information on cookies. Preventive blocking of cookies.

Maria G.

Best privacy policy and cookie solution on the market!

Iubenda helps save thousands of dollars in attorney fees and provides an easy solution for anyone to generate privacy policy and implement the cookie solution. It's so easy to use, that we even offer our clients (bloggers, small businesses, etc.) complimentary set up of Iubenda on their websites. It usually takes us 15-30 minutes to generate privacy policy and implement the cookie solution. Timing depends on how extensive the privacy policy needs to be. For bloggers usually 15 min, for businesses usually 30 minutes.

Pros

Iubenda provides an easy way to generate privacy policy to comply with all international privacy laws like GDPR, CCPA, etc. Plus, once you generate privacy policy you can easily keep it updated as things change. Iubenda stays on top of the laws around the world, so they adjust and add more stuff to help users comply with new laws. They recently added CCPA compliance, and it was a breeze to activate and add to our privacy policy. In addition to the privacy policy, their cookie solution is indispensable. We set up Google Tag Manager integration to allow for prior blocking of cookies, and everything works without issues.

Cons

The service itself is great, there are really no cons. However, the only thing where I would like to see improvement is support times. They can be a bit slow to respond, but do help with the issues. The other thing, I wish they would add more service providers quicker to grow their database.

Supporto clienti di notevole efficienza

Dopo le prime difficoltà iniziali, grazie al supporto clienti abbiamo compreso l'uso del software che ora stiamo implementando su tutti i siti dei nostri clienti.

Pros

La gestione della dashboard, efficace e semplice da gestire, ben fornita di informazioni chiare atte a comprendere quello che serve.

Cons

Qualche difficoltà di implementazione per i casi più complessi con l'uso di cookie di terze parti, ma ben risolto insieme al supporto clienti

Un team di persone molto competenti

La mia esperienza con Iubenda, nel complesso è stata molto positiva per il semplice motivo che è stata la prima volta che ho dovuto creare la Cookie e Privacy Policy e non sapevo da dove cominciare e sul loro sito ho trovato una guida molto dettagliata su come fare oltre a loro supporto competente e veloce. Sicuramente per il prossimo sito web mi rivolgerò nuovamente a questa piattaforma.

Pros

Ho conosciuto Iubenda leggendo molte recensioni positive, effettivamente si tratta di un team di avvocati internazionali molto competenti in materia di protezione dei dati personali; ho utilizzato la versione gratuita del loro software è stato molto facile creare e integrare su un sito web la Cookie e Privacy Policy.

Cons

Purtroppo l'account gratuito consente di integrare nella Cookie Policy soltanto quattro clausole, mi sarebbe piaciuto se ce ne fosse stata qualcuna in più, ma d'altronde era solo la versione gratuita e quindi va bene così.

All Cookie Policy needs but optimizable about performance

Can be faster but it has an overall good quality.

Pros

It has all features required for Cookie Policy law, and provide users a great interface to choose their preferences.

Cons

It needs jQuery. In 2020 with a great browser compatibility I expect a such big company has developed a dependency free script. Another negative point is that it requires 3 Javascript files (jQuery excluded) in page to fully work (1 for extended policy popup!)

Best Privacy Support

Given the new regulations and the complexity of the laws, thanks to iubenda we have arranged some details that we had not previously considered.

Pros

The best privacy policy generator for your site. In a few minutes you can create a complete and accurate policy.

Cons

No defect at the moment. Valid product and quick support.

Hello Carlo, thank you for your review, it's very appreciated! We are happy to hear that you fully enjoyed our services. If you need help, our support team is always at your disposal.

Excellent Hassle-Free Service

The service is absolutely brilliant, they do not hesitate to offer information and support, and that is what is needed. I'm pleased because the service is affordable for people who do not have stacks of cash available, and it simple, and straight forward to use.

Pros

Like many when you're building a mobile and web application development business you need to get things moving quickly and without hassle. Iubenda offers that and simplifies the legal matters. As an end-user to many world-wide applications, my data and how it is stored, and processed matters to me, and I want the same for my end-users. Iubenda is simple to use and integrate into your web and mobile applications and its great if you want to understand data protection law.

Cons

That I license covers an app or website and cannot be easily made to cover an entire organisation for example take a business that might have a mobile app, dashboard, and website. It would be great if Iubenda made it so one license covers the various applications even though yes they may have different data processing matters.

Practicality in the Adjustments to the Legislation

We were able to keep up with the laws relevant to our company and keep up to date with changes in a practical and fast way!

Pros

- Automatic detection of technologies on the website / application; - Generation of the automated Privacy Policy, based on the website technologies; - Automated Terms of Use and Cookie Policy generator; - Customizable cookie consent banner.

Cons

- Implementation on wordpress sites is still a bit complicated, despite the plugin; - It is not possible to insert cookies and scripts directly into the plugin or dashboard, everything is done by detection; - It is not possible to leave cookies and external scripts previously enabled for the user.

Dead simple

They solve us the issue of maintaining a comprehensive and legally compliant set of policies for privacy on our website, this simply does the job easily. Well done.

Pros

Dead simple, one stop shop approach for privacy, cookies etc on a website.

Cons

We all search for lower cost services, maybe they can lower the price point for the simplest policies, but given the amount of effort it saves, in the end the price is OK.

Hello Ivan, Thank you for your positive review! Yes, we are constantly adding new features to our services in order to make the process of making websites and applications legally compliant even easier in the future.

An easy and realiable solution for privacy and GDPR

Pros

The product is complete and easy to use and customize, accomplish to privacy and GDPR requirements for my customers was difficult and with Iubenda I can give theme a reliable solution.

Cons

The panel is easy to use, but some features are not so clear, it needs a bit of attention.

Effective

Banner and information on cookies. Preventive blocking of cookies

Pros

I have implemented the banner and find it simple to set up. I downloaded the plugin and I use it to configure the preventive blocking of cookies. Thanks to the Iubenda guides. Useful and simple

Cons

since I am not a developer I would like to have a more detailed guide on manually blocking cookies on the client side

Helps us easily generate a compliant Privacy Policy and makes it easy for users to understand

Pros

I LOVE iubenda. If you, like me, are part of a smart team and can't afford to pay legal fees to update your privacy policy every time you add some code to your site, or you just hate having to manage that process, then iubenda is for you. It's ridiculously affordable, and super easy to use. Essentially, you just tell it what you do or what third party services you use, and it will generate the proper...

Cons

The only negative I can think of is that they don't have verbiage for absolutely everything pre-written, although you can request services that they don't currently have in their library right inside the platform.

Hello, thank you for the review, it's greatly appreciated! We are happy you like our service and we are constantly working in order to add new features and clauses to our generator. if you happen to need assistance with our solutions, please contact us anytime at info@iubenda.com or through the support chat you can find in every page of our website

The best solution for your website's privacy, cookies and consents management

I'm very satisfied with the service offered by iubenda. It allows my clients to save a lot of money for the process of creating and implementing all the legal documents and procedures required when creating a website. I'm able to implement everything with ease without coding a single line, so it makes this the fastest and most reliable solution on the market.

Pros

Quite easy to generate the privacy/cookie policy documents. Thanks to the wordpress plugin is effortless implementing the scripts in a website. Customer support is very kind and on the spot.

Cons

The generation of the privacy/cookie policies could be easier. There is a tool that scans the website to help you find the services to add, but it's not perfectly reliable yet. Still, it's very helpful.

Ottimo per essere in regola con la GDPR

Sicuramente mi ha fatto risparmiare tempo e soldi che altrimenti avrei speso per cercarmi un legale.

Pros

Lo script fornito da Iubenda ti consente di mettere in regola il tuo sito con le nuove normative fornite dal GDPR riguardante la privacy.

Cons

Non sempre risulta immediato. A volte bisogna capire bene cosa fare e come agire per poter applicare il codice nel proprio sito.

An easy solution for cookies, privacy and GDPR...

A truly excellent experience of use and human relationship. Excellent webinars that Iubenda offers from time to time.

Pros

An easy solution to manage all issues related to compliance with cookies, privacy and GDPR for all my clients. Easy to integrate, efficient and with excellent support.

Cons

Some funcionality should be implemented as widget

Excellent service

I became a customer and I recommend it to my clients because the reliability of the service is high. For over two years I have relied on Iubenda so I no longer have to worry about these legal aspects of a website.

Pros

completeness, effectiveness, safety are crucial aspects for any activity on the web

Cons

customer service is really efficient so, for every question, I always have the answer

Iubenda one of the best GDPR compliance tools kit

I tried other competitor similare software to be compliance with GDPR. After 2 year I consolidated all the different GDPR tool to Iubenda, becasue they have the most complete 360 degrees soution

Pros

The ease of use of the software and the huge number of functionality.

Cons

The Consent Solution + Internal Privacy Management price is high and is not progressive based on the traffic

Iubenda Licence Pro

I had known Iubenda for a long time, but all of its infrastructure was decidedly improved, especially the clarity of the procedures.

Pros

Product that responds correctly to our needs. Clarity for its use and installation Clarity of the license conditions Great customer focus and opportunities to learn how to use it Excellent relationship between quality and price

Cons

Improved account management procedure, but otherwise I have not found any defect or problem at the moment.

Servizio eccellente e aggiornato

Pros

Funzionalità di aggiungere ed adeguare la Privacy Policy ad un sito molto veloce con garanzia di avere in sicurezza il proprio sito visto il continuo aggiornamento in merito alle normative sulla Privacy.

Cons

Si aspetta molto per ricevere assistenza.

Great service! Great support! We could hope in more options and layouts!

With Iubenda we make the client safe about privacy and Cookie management and policy

Pros

Easy to use and really friendly interface

Cons

not as much options to configure the service for any web project. It look the same on every project

Buon supporto per i partner

Pros

Siamo appena diventati partner Silver di Iubenda e abbiamo contattato l'helpdesk dedicato ai partner. Abbiamo ricevuto una risposta esaustiva nel giro di pochi minuti.

Cons

Autodiscover of cookies on the website would be great

Saves me from chasing Attorneys

Their service, product and customer service have all made the price worth it. You should at least consider trying this out, you will see the savings in the long run, especially if you're running a high volume site (and not just a hobby site).

Pros

It does a lot of work for you. Takes care of document structure and makes sure you don't forget a critical section. I also really like how it scans my website and lets me know what I should consider including in my policies.

Cons

It is a bit pricey, you pay per site. But when you think about how much time and energy this saves in finding an attorney to help with this, it is worth it.

Millenia Lawyer

Pros

Lawyer's job is to control the flow of information. A good lawyer, lets right data to get to you at the right time. A bad lawyer, sends wrong ones to make the real data increase it's value, an armature lawyer overloads you with too much of detail. Iubenda is not your lawyer but it's your trustful resource that you can go to get the right data, at the right time and just the amount you need. and they've been doing this for long tim.

Cons

Complexity of various package. Please make it simpler.

Fantastic Solution

Fantastic solution. iubenda has helped with our privacy settings with efficiency and ease.

Pros

Very easy to use. And support is super accessible & helpful.

Cons

No complaints! It's done everything I need and I've discovered more.

Hello, Thank you for taking your time for leaving this feedback, it is very important for us. We are happy our service has been useful to you and we are constantly working in order to add new features and clauses. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter in order to remain up to date with all our latest features and news.

A complete solution for Cookie Policy and GDPR

Pros

It is an easy to implement/complete solution for the Cookie Law and GDPR, offering a IAB-compliant CMP solution, a need for medium/big editors. It offers several plugins for the most common CMS to automate the integration process. I needed a customized installation, and the support team helped me a lot.

Cons

I really wanted a complete reference of the javascript API: I spent some time trying to find all the technical details in the docs, while I usually read just the reference to understand every possibility offered by the software.

A full-featured pruvacy & cookie policy solution

Iubenda is an unbeatable companion to manage my client's privacy policies: they are small businesses or professionals and they don't have a legal office who writes down their policies. Iubenda offers a valid solution to be compliant with EU, CalOPPA and APP.

Pros

First of all, I'd like to mention the support: they always answer in a timely manner and their help is always effective. The software is the most complete tool to generate and maintain privacy and cookie policies and to gather cookie consent.

Cons

Managing cookie consent is a little more tricky, as you have to set up more features. I guess that the GDPR rules don't help, though...

Hi Tamara, First of all, thank you for the great review, it's extremely appreciated! Since our aim is to help users in easily comply with the law, we are very happy that you liked our service and had a positive experience with our customer support. If you need help our support team is always at your disposal.