Ncontracts Reviews

Pros

This company is a pleasure to work with. Staff throughout the organization are proactive and very responsive to customer request and/or the need for assistance.

RG

Robin G.

KM

Kyle M.

The ease of use with the software and ability to integrate with what we currently use. Training is top notch, but it helps that the software is user friendly.

JK

Jamie K.

Cons

The only downfall that we are having is the single sign-on. We are still having trouble implementing that piece into our intranet to get the Complaint button to work.

JK

Jamie K.

There is nothing with the software that I dislike. I am able to make it do most of what I need.

CW

Christine W.

JR

Jamie R.

4.8

Essential to our Business

Very satisfied, we have bi-weekly meetings with our designated rep and have any issues quickly resolved.

Pros

I enjoy the ability to customize the program to fit our needs for a mid size credit union. In addition, I feel their program allows us to manage our contracts, stay on top of deadlines, and run reports needed to be successful. As well they are essential in our ability to meet our NCUA requirements with security reviews.

Cons

While I have used NContracts for the past three years and would not move to another platform, I would request to have a 10 key format when entering dates instead of a calendar function; however, this is a very minor change i'd make.

Ncontracts Software Application Suite

Enterprise risk management including audit management, business continuity planning, cybersecurity assessments, risk assessments and vendor management.

Pros

Ease of use and integration points between the various software applications.

Cons

Lack of custom report writing options available to the administrator.

Nvendor and contracts

I feel this has been a beneficial relationship, as we are able to keep up with the demands of auditors and regulators without adding additional staffing to handle all of the requirements.

Pros

I feel that the value of the collection of the reports, and the paralegal reviews of the data received is a great time saver. This allows us to review and dig deeper into the reports as needed without needing to have experts in our facility for all of the different types of documents.

Cons

We plan to review some of the training materials to update our ability to quickly navigate the data in the most efficient way, since the website has been updated and includes a lot of areas we are not currently using.

Vendor Management

Pros

Simple, Intuitive, scalable vendor management solution enabling rapid end user adoption and the realization of tangible business benefits within a very short period of time. Easy navigation good screen layout, search, drill down, workload tracking , status reports and document management functionality. Combined with other Ncontract products such as Ncontracts, Ncontinuity and Nrisk provides the essentials to manage and take vendor management to new levels for improved cost and risk management.

Cons

Product could be enhanced by enabling one to track and report on vendor costs, manage vendor resiliency ratings, and the opportunity to create and generate program level reports against established key performance and risk metrics. Ability to undertake requirements gathering, RFI's and RFP's from within the solution and enhancing the survey functionality would be an added bonus along with the use of AI/ machine learning to provide concise summaries of agreements

Ncontracts: Happy with the tools and customer support.

Ncontracts is excellent in terms of customer support and response times. This is very important to us. The attitude of the Ncontracts team is to help clients actually get value from the work they perform on the software. We use the information generated, i.e. the assessments and results, for decision making and developing action plans. Therefore we feel that the bank is getting value from the software over and above simply meeting regulatory requirements.

Pros

Ncontracts software is intuitive and easy to use. Implementation went very well and no significant stumbling blocks occurred. We have used Ncontracts for almost three years and found that new features and enhancements have been added on a regular basis. We requested a couple of customized reports and Ncontracts built what we needed in a short period of time.

Cons

Being a spreadsheet user, I would like to see more reports available in a excel-friendly format. Ncontracts has recently added some new functionality for creating excel-friendly reports, therefore the company seems to be listening to their customers regarding this. As noted above, Ncontracts will build customized reports for their clients and while that has worked well, it would be better to have more standard tools available.

You get More than what you pay for with Ncontracts.

Great vendor to work with. Has helped with more than we could have expected. Always willing to answer questions about the software or make necessary enhancements. We started using just Nvendor about 10 years ago and has now turned into pretty much the whole suite of products. We also used QuestSoft for Fair Lending, CRA, and HMDA, which was recently acquired by Ncontracts. That vendor was also great to work with. But the future abilities that they have in the works for those products is going to be great.

It keeps getting better

Since we started using Ncontracts we have had 5 successful exam cycles using Nvendor, Ncontracts, Nrisk, & Ncontinuity. The support team are second to none, they are high performing peers plucked out of their prior professional positions and placed into well targeted roles where they excel in offering service to folks like myself. They hire right and it shows.

Pros

It keeps getting better, if the development team gets an idea that will improve the software or provide an efficiency it will likely be implemented. Software improvements are provided to Ncontracts users on-the-fly. The agile system architecture & development team provide the most complete and connected software products available on the market. The seamless integrated flow of information from one product to another sure is a time saver!

Cons

Currently, do not have anything to add. Our needs for these products are being met.

Love everything about Ncontracts!

I would recommend Ncontracts to anyone. Nvendor and Ncontracts are very easy to use and can utilized as much or as little as you like and still be extremely effective. We love having all of our vendor information and due diligence in one easy place that all contract administrators have access to. Any vendor updates flow over to our Business Continuity Plan in Ncontinuity, so our BCP always has the most recent vendor contact information. We upload an employee data report monthly, so the BCP is always current with our call lists and crisis teams. During the past year with COVID and wildfires in CA, Ncontinuity has been invaluable.

Pros

Our bank has used Ncontracts for over eight years. We absolutely love the executive critical vendor summaries in Nvendor, most especially the SOC Report summaries. We start with those summaries and add our CUEC responses. Auditors and regulators love them!

Cons

Our least favorite feature of Ncontinuity is the difficulty of updating our information and then printing the final Business Continuity Plan. It has taken a lot of practice, but we are getting there.

I love my NContracts suite!

This is a great company! I feel like I have made new friends. If I would ever decide to leave my current position I think I would like to work for NContracts, great people and a great product.

Pros

I like the way the different suites communicate with each other. I like the way I can customize the reports. I like the way I can assign tasks to others to help maintain the system.

We love NContracts

Pros

Easy to use and amazing customer service. We love this company and are treated like family. Also the conferences are fun!

Cons

The cost, compared to other vendor management providers is high. Contract is a bit hard to understand with pages we can have reviewed per month...hard for us to track.

NContracts Review

Vendor Management is more thoroughly reviewed and feel we have a good product to send for review for exams and Board Reviews.

Pros

Reviews are very thorough and done in a timely manner.

Cons

When sending out requests to review information, wish it would send you a reminder before it expires so you can extend time if needed, instead of redoing the request.

A Valuable Partner

The bank began by utilizing Ncontracts to help with vendor management. The company excelled in this area. Since, the bank has added the business continuity, findings, cyber risk, and risk management suites. The bank is currently exploring the compliance solution. Ncontracts has turned into a vendor of choice to provide a solution as problems present.

Pros

All the product lines integrate well together. The customer service is outstanding. The continued evolution and areas added have made Ncontracts a valued partner.

Cons

Nothing other than the initial learning curve which is very minimal.

NContracts Review

My experience with NContracts has been very positive. The staff is all knowledgeable and helpful.

Pros

The service I use the most are the annual reviews. I am able to have very professional documentation with very little effort. Regulators have not had any issues with our Third Party Vendor Management since we started with NContracts.

Cons

Most of my issue with the software come from me not using it enough. As things have transitioned with the software over the years I have failed to stay up with it. I know I could be getting more out of it than I am if I spent time in it.

Value of Ncontracts

Vendor Management is made simple with Ncontracts.

Pros

This company provides an invaluable service in the review and documentation of critical vendor information. They help with tracking of multiple contract dates, alerting to upcoming renewals and extensions to allow for internal review. Their customer service is super.

Cons

During the time that we have been with Ncontracts, they continue to make their products more and more user friendly.

CRA Officer

We now know where we need to market and a few of our loans we need to take a closer look at.

Pros

Wow, where do I begin, it's easy to update the data that will generate the reports, adding our AA and all the documents required. If something is wrong/not the correct format, you receive an email within 10 minutes of uploaded. Easy to delete previous uploaded.

Cons

Nothing what's so ever, several of us have used the software when it was TruPoint, so it is even more enhanced.

Ncontracts

I would strongly recommend Ncontracts to any organization that is looking for a contract management solution that can manage contracts made with customers, vendors, employees, and other third parties for the purpose of maximizing financial and operational performance.

Pros

Ncontracts provides not only software but full scale implementation of our contracts on the web-based software to deliver a true turn key contract management system. Our contracts are now summarized and categorized based on information that we selected to track. They also set up email reminders of key dates. The systement is very easy to learn, and we are saving both internal and external resources as a result of this solution.

Cons

There are no issues.

Perfect for Community Banks

Pros

Ncontracts is perfect for community banks who need software to stay on top of audit findings, vendor management, etc.

Cons

The software isn't always the most user-friendly, but with some training it gets the job done.