Easyship Reviews

Pros

Overall Easyship is a worth it addition to your shipping needs. Helps provide a good discount with a nice layout.

ME

Maya E.

Generally I’m quite pleased with it, it allows me to choose from a range of courier providers and I like that there’s options to choose from to decide what’s the best for my business needs.

LY

Louise Y.

Easyship is easy to use, reliable and cost effective especially for a new startup like myself. I have been using Easyship for over 3 months and I will definitely recommend them.

SA

Serene A.

Cons

The only negative thing about Easyship, is that sometimes I am experiencing the software lagged or crashed.

ME

Maya E.

We had expected that at least the sender/recipient would be notified via a note/email/call before a shipment be returned or destroyed - we received none.

YK

Yew Kien L.

If a mistake is made or instructions are not clear, there is no way to correct it other than starting over again.

One of the better platforms for discounted shipping labels

Transcript

Patrick L.: I'm Patrick I'm co owner of a coffee wholesale company. And I give Easyship, a three out...

Easyship software benefits your world.

This Easyship software, unlike others, is extraordinary because it facilitates the user to obtain the best customer service, it is reliable for our company some things to correct but they are on track, their platform is committed to each user because it has all the resources to do Grow your business on an international scale.

Pros

Easyship is a developed established shipping platform that was instituted to assist merchants in fulfilling native and general orders containing electronic commerce. Its platform recognizes those interested in allowing businesses in profile, and consents them to have their relevant values ​​on balance suspends checking the most profitable assets to grant their orders. This positively allows e-business...

Cons

At one time I did not administer multiple packages for the same shipment. when trying to synchronize it automatically I could not manage the order I had to fill in the address details manually but I will be sure that they will take it into account On one occasion we were limited delivery options in some of the countries to which we send as Venezuela is. It is not so easy to adapt to the functionality with the dashboard interface. since the option of sending the tracking label to customers is not automatically activated, that is when we use the  print option, we have not been able to save the packing lists of the shipping labels separately, in sending and receiving invoices it takes longer than necessary to download invoice but it is something that I am sure will improve

Great for shipping operations in a single country

Overall it's a better system. Customer support is great and helpful too, they helped me get better rates for a Fulfillment shipping order.

Pros

It was difficult for us properly track shipments, etc and Easyship does a way better job at this, you don't have to go out of the app for anything.

Cons

We have to set up accounts for operations in every country. Can't have a single account for shipping from US, UK for example, it has to be separate.

STAY AWAY from those thieves at Easyship, they'll lose your parcels and fraudulently charge your cc

Conclusion: I wish someone had warned me before I started working with Easyship for my business, and I hope that my warning will save at least a few e-commerce merchants all that wasted money and time.

Pros

Their online platform looks quite smooth, they can ship to most countries in the world, they integrate with Shopify. But the negatives FAR outweigh the positives; if you want to save your time, money and sanity I would advise you to avoid those scammers.

Cons

If it was only the lost parcels, poor logistics services and extremely late deliveries, I would have simply stopped using your service quietly without posting negative reviews, because I know nothing can be perfect and it is hard to start and grow a business. But after I realised (by chance, while looking at my credit card statement for something unrelated) that you charged me $1596 in the past 8 months,...

Great value for money; friendly, flexible, and a good API

Pros

We came to Easyship after having a negative experience with another 3PL. The Easyship experience has been a breath of fresh air in comparison. The company is constantly working to improve their product. When we've had problems or feature requests, the team has been highly responsive. The Shopify integration is incredibly easy even for a non-technical user to set up. Our team also makes great use of their API for easily pulling custom reports, doing data import, canonicalizing data, etc. Easyship's shipping rates are very competitive and their support has been top-notch.

Cons

There are a few areas where the feature set isn't quite as broad as we would like. For example, I wish there were more configurability around insurance.

Time + Effort = Money (Save it with Easyship!)

Overall, I've had a great time with them. Met a customer exec in person to get signed up and shown through the platform, have had his help when needed, and overall I haven't had a single issue that has had me questioning why I work with them. This has been a great help to me in my first e-commerce business.

Pros

Saves me a ton of time and effort in pricing customized shipping options for customers. Easyship takes my product list, shipping address, and product category to figure out exact shipping costs, time, and estimated taxes/duties for each customer anywhere around the world. They've saved me a massive logistics headache and help to make sure every customer gets great shipping options. The best part about it all? It doesn't cost me a dime. I still don't understand how they do it, but I'm only getting charged the rate shown to customers for shipping.

Cons

There's a bit of clicking around and help-desking​ necessary to getting things perfect, but they're not that much work. I've had to email a couple of times to get issues figured out, but they've been pretty good about getting back to me with explanations or fixes pretty quickly.

Feels like fraudulent transactions

Diabolical , fraudulent transactions and customer service non existent I was shipping some parcels to myself (importing) and had to open s separate account per country of origin. Parcel 1, shipped and delivered on time - dimensions and weights were given as slightly larger than actual to ensure the price I received would be correct. Parcel delivered ok but two months later invoiced for shipment...

Pros

Initially looked good - ability to ship internationally , customs duty paid upfront

Cons

Can’t trust it - booked and paid for shipping included customs and duties - waybill showed unpaid and I had to pay courier directly (double charged) Cannot ship from more than one country with same account - need an account per country

Easyship does a really good job overall

Pros

The interface in straightforward; easy to navigate and well organised. I use it with WooCommerce and the integration was smooth, with no crashes, bugs or overloads. Easyship helps you save huge money when it comes to shipping. I run an eCommerce website that spends a fortune with Australia Post. This tool should be able to cut this cost by a 40-50%.

Cons

When you create a shipping, for some reason it shows only a handful of shipping options rather than all the available. But I might be doing something wrong with rules. I'm sure there's a workaround for this. Another thing I find annoying is that it is not clear what time the courier will come to your place to pick up the parcel. They usually say between 8:00am and 3:00pm. I guess you'll have to leave the goods at your front door and hope it doesn't get stolen. However, if you do a decent amount of shippings per month (I think 200/month at least), they can arrange a courier to come to you on a daily basis so you can drop all your parcels that are ready to go.

On stop shop shipment solution for startups

We have been implemented this solution to get extra shipment suppliers for our local and overseas shipments.

Pros

We most like the integration with Amazon and Ebay which make us reduce the mistake of typing error. It's easy to use and it can compare the price of different suppliers.

Cons

It would be grateful if it could integrate with more common eCommerce platforms like OpenCart and Yahoo Store.

Shipping made easy for eCommerce Seller like us

Pros

Easyship was our 1st choice when we started our ecommerce business, and till to date still with them. Their platform is easy to use and price is very competitive. It was a one-stop solution for shipping and we couldn't ask for more! As we have a few eCommerce platforms, we have no difficulty in using Easyship and consolidate our shipping delivery through Easyship.

Cons

It would be good to filter out delivery companies that is not able to fulfil within the time frame or unable to take care of the fragility of the products.

Helps stores go global effortlessly

I love how Easyship can empower brands to go global. The UX has also improved over time to be pleasant, simple, and efficient.

Pros

Easyship allows ANY brand to ship global quickly and effortlessly. We had requests from customers to ship to their countries but were hindered by our lack of overseas shipping partners. Thanks to Easyship we can meet demand from all over.

Cons

As Easyship allows you to select from an assortment of logistics providers, some times customer service gets a little confusing. Pickup-related requests are directed from Easyship to the partner provider, and it soon becomes a three way conversation.

Winesave for Singapore

Once you have set up the software and processes it is very simple to use and fairly user friendly. I have to say on starting up I did lean quite a bit on the help desk and the guys in Singapore are extremely helpful. I am sure we all go through the same experiences and when it comes to automated help desks and 1 hour push button options it really stops you from using the platform. Easyship are right on the ball, there to help you through the process and set up's and once done its all pretty straight forward. Had no problems at all and I use them weekly with no issues to date. Cost effective, efficient and always deliver.

Pros

Simple to use. Easy to set up the basics when its running in parallel with an online platform already set up. Gives many options for delivery and reasonably dynamic. Once you have a purchase on your platform logging into Easyship to logging back out again having completed all your shipping requirements takes all of about 2 minutes. I personally like the help desk realtime, real person interaction to resolve any technical issues you have quickly and promptly. A lot of companies could learn lots from having a helpdesk like yourselves. Polite, helpful, quick and efficient, there to help ! Can also deliver to my neighbouring country with easy.

Cons

There are quite a few behind the platform options that are somewhat confusing and not fully understandable but not essential to daily operations. Some of the things you would think should be very simple to replicate don't appear to be. The manual order delivery process is complicated and troublesome and requires an understanding.

Customer Service

Pros

The functionality and integration with shopify is good . the ability to set up international shipping options with live rate for the customers. The software is well developed

Cons

You need to work on customer support in Singapore ! Your software gives you a USP , however to be great, there needs to be actual humans in support roles who can reply to queries/ delivery problems in a timely manner and not just blame it on Covid 19! Getting back to your clients (even if it takes 48 -72 hours to rectify the issue) is better than not replying at all and me having to chase, or replying...

An Excellent Starting Option for Any Online Store

Pros

It's used by a wide variety of postage negotiators/handlers, so this one account will link rather easily with multiple shipping applications (if you use multiple ones, obviously). They give you access to rates based on your volume, so the more you sell, the more discounted rates you receive. It does this automatically as well, so you don't have to manually do anything to receive the commercial rates. Combining bulk import orders and printing combined shipping invoices for the correct weight of the combined items is very helpful as well.

Cons

Adding funds to your balance is a one-time thing, and if there are issues, such as refunds on a shipping, it goes back into your Easyship balance, instead of going back on the card you paid with (similar to a store only offering a return in the form of a gift card). There has to be a postage balance ready on your account for shipping in order to print labels, they won't just charge you per label. They make you reload your balance in $10 increments, which means you're always giving them more money than the shipping actually costs, even if the difference does carry over for future orders.

Intuitive and well designed software.

Having a great experience using the software to streamline our fulfillment needs. The only disappointment is the inconsistent customer support we have been receiving. There is one particular issue that we are still trying to solve, and it has been 1 month with no progress. Just hearing back the same 'we have passed this on to our tech team' over and over again. This has caused a lot of internal communication problems and delays with our customers, as we are not able to provide them with an answer of when we will be able to send them their tracking numbers. Apart from this, it has been great and I would recommend using this software. Just not yet convinced about the support.

Pros

The software is modern, well designed and very easy to navigate. It saved us a lot of time to create shipping labels for our customers. Also, the software is free to use, which is a great bonus!

Cons

If you did not turn the 'Send Customers your tracking number' option on (it is turned off in default) when you have already created the shipping labels, you would have to manually send them individually. When you have already created over 600 shipping labels, it is frustrating to send them manually, to say the least. In the 'Printing Option', there is no way to separately save the Packing List from the Shipping labels, so if you are using two types of paper (sticky for Shipping and plain for packing list), it just won't work.

Highly recommended

Pros

Ease, speed and price are just some of the reasons. I'm glad I found Easyship. A lot of my customers are from overseas and being able to serve them confidently with full visibility on costs, import taxes and delivery times from multiple couriers is something I could have only dreamed of previously. Plus their Shopify integration is TIGHT Thanks Easyship!

Cons

Would be good to be able to adjust discount settings more easily for different countries. I discussed with their customer support a lot and they were pretty reactive but would be great to work on this thematic.

The best way to automatise your shipping and focus on growth.

We save money on shipping and we have been able to sell globally thanks to the taxes and duties support. The app is free so we only pay according to our volume of sales.

Pros

Easyship has been of a great help and flexibility from the beginning. They have shown great flexibility and adapted to our business and shipping problematic. Customer service is very efficient and reactive. Highly recommended partner.

Cons

Unfortunately, origin shipping countries are limited to USA, Hong Kong and Singapore. Looking forward to have more origin countries

EasyShip, a good basic shipping program.

Very good. I started using EasyShip because I’m using Sellbrite and it doesn’t print labels in bulk. Sellbrite has EasyShip as one of their partners so I decided to try it since I do need to do multiple packages at one time. It was confusing at first, I thought I was supposed to be able to import my inventory but never could see any of my products. But that was my misunderstanding, I imports...

Pros

It does multiple shipments at one time. Sends me the labels and invoices all in one file to print all at one time which is a great time saver.

Cons

A little tricky to learn to use but glad it did. It just could have bee a little clearer on what to do and expect on how to download orders.

Going global with Easyship is not as scary!

Ease of use, integration power and consolidation of shipping information

Pros

The integration has saved me hours in maintaining and keeping our customer up to date with their orders. It's great that I don't feel in the dark where the packages are exactly at just a few clicks. The shipping integration with Shopify is wonderful since it allows us to be transparent with the shipping fees.

Cons

Sadly, there's still a lot of improvement needed to filter invalid, incomplete and wrong addresses esp. from international orders. Hopefully they'd have this feature soon where it will not get the purchase completed until a valid address is supplied

Great shipping software - saving tons of time!

Pros

Integrations with Amazon marketplace and vast choice of couriers, it allows us to save lots of time and to match the delivery time and budget at our disposal.

Cons

To pay all in advance. Differently from standard shipping couriers you can't leverage on the usual 30days payment terms.

User Friendly Platform

A very pleasant experience with Easyship, would choose them over any other courier services/platforms.

Pros

Very straight forward, found it very easy to use. Arranging a delivery has never been easier.

Cons

Had trouble filling in long addresses. It would be great if you can increase the character limit.

Excellent platform for your global fulfilment needs

Pros

Easyship has been an essential fulfilment partner. With growing customers from around the world, it's vital to ensure customers get their orders on time. Easyship's seamless e-commerce integration helped us to achieve efficient fulfilment and great customer satisfaction. Thanks for making shipping easy!

Cons

So far so good. We've been using Easyship for slightly over a year and we're satisfied.

Speeds up my order fulfilment process!

Pros

The choice of different couriers, plus the various prices stated. Easyship makes it easy for order fulfilment for ecommerce businesses!

Cons

Price point. There are other couriers that offer more competitive prices. Also, theres no direct contact number to call for clarifications. For instance when my parcel was not picked up for 4 days, the only way to contact the support team was via email. While they were very effective in dealing with the issue, the lag time caused much inconvenience on our part. Overall, the service made up for it.

Has Helped streamline my product shipping

Pros

This service was easily integrated into my shopify store, its very competitive with its shipping rates, and they have great customer service. I liked how after singing up for the product, they stayed in contact with me until I completed a few shipping orders to make sure I didn't have questions, or have issues with the platform.

Cons

None so far, I have really enjoyed using the service. Only issue I had was caused by my error while attempting to complete a order that did not go through my website.

As a small business I love how much time and money Easyship has been able to save us!

I have been able to save time and money with all my shipping needs

Pros

Their customer service team is always quick to get back to us about any issues with shipping! One of my favorite things about Easyship is that I do not have to deal for hours, or days, with carriers, I just email or call My customer service rep and they take care of everything! My customer service rep Shonel is great about relaying information about lost or damaged packages between us and the carrier.

Cons

They have had a couple automatic features that were a bit inconvenient for my shipping needs, BUT I emailed my customer service rep and both features were worked on and made into optional buttons, which completely resolved my issue!

What a Scam

Easy ship is pay as you go, pre paid shipping. 6 months after I stopped using Easy Ship, they fraudulently charged my credit card for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. How do thet come back and charge me for what I have already paid? It's PRE PAID!!! All shipping information was absolutely correct and paid up front.

Pros

easy to use, and integrated well with my selling platforms

Cons

It's pre paid.... but it's apparently not

Hi Jon, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, however we must object to the points you have made. 'It's pre paid...but it's apparently not' Easyship is pre paid but on occasion, Adjustments will occur. All couriers weigh and measure parcels whilst in transit. Any discrepancy found in the weight or dimensions that you have declared on Easyship will be charged by the courier...