Easyship Logo

Easyship

All-in-one shipping for global eCommerce

Easyship Reviews

4.2

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.49/10

Reviews by rating

Overall Easyship is a worth it addition to your shipping needs. Helps provide a good discount with a nice layout.
Generally I’m quite pleased with it, it allows me to choose from a range of courier providers and I like that there’s options to choose from to decide what’s the best for my business needs.
I like EasyShip - it's pretty easy to use, and being able to choose different providers works well for me. Customer service is generally pretty good too.
The only negative thing about Easyship, is that sometimes I am experiencing the software lagged or crashed.
We had expected that at least the sender/recipient would be notified via a note/email/call before a shipment be returned or destroyed - we received none.
If a mistake is made or instructions are not clear, there is no way to correct it other than starting over again.

LS

Lynn S.

Owner

Publishing, 1-10 employees

It's Just That Easy.

Transcript

Lynn: Hi, I'm Lynn. I'm a travel journalist and write articles and books here at Seldon Inc., and there...

Thanks Lynn for this great 5-star review! We are so happy we can help your business ship around the country and North America with ease, at the best price. We hope we can continue helping in 2024!

PL

Patrick L.

Co Owner

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

One of the better platforms for discounted shipping labels

Transcript

Patrick L.: I'm Patrick I'm co owner of a coffee wholesale company. And I give Easyship, a three out...

Rachel N.

Furniture, 1-10 employees

Shipping made easy for eCommerce Seller like us

Pros

Easyship was our 1st choice when we started our ecommerce business, and till to date still with them. Their platform is easy to use and price is very competitive. It was a one-stop solution for shipping and we couldn't ask for more! As we have a few eCommerce platforms, we have no difficulty in using Easyship and consolidate our shipping delivery through Easyship.

Cons

It would be good to filter out delivery companies that is not able to fulfil within the time frame or unable to take care of the fragility of the products.

AL

Alex L.

Wine and Spirits, 1-10 employees

Winesave for Singapore

Once you have set up the software and processes it is very simple to use and fairly user friendly. I have to say on starting up I did lean quite a bit on the help desk and the guys in Singapore are extremely helpful. I am sure we all go through the same experiences and when it comes to automated help desks and 1 hour push button options it really stops you from using the platform. Easyship are right on the ball, there to help you through the process and set up's and once done its all pretty straight forward. Had no problems at all and I use them weekly with no issues to date. Cost effective, efficient and always deliver.

Pros

Simple to use. Easy to set up the basics when its running in parallel with an online platform already set up. Gives many options for delivery and reasonably dynamic. Once you have a purchase on your platform logging into Easyship to logging back out again having completed all your shipping requirements takes all of about 2 minutes. I personally like the help desk realtime, real person interaction to resolve any technical issues you have quickly and promptly. A lot of companies could learn lots from having a helpdesk like yourselves. Polite, helpful, quick and efficient, there to help ! Can also deliver to my neighbouring country with easy.

Cons

There are quite a few behind the platform options that are somewhat confusing and not fully understandable but not essential to daily operations. Some of the things you would think should be very simple to replicate don't appear to be. The manual order delivery process is complicated and troublesome and requires an understanding.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

STAY AWAY from those thieves at Easyship, they'll lose your parcels and fraudulently charge your cc

Conclusion: I wish someone had warned me before I started working with Easyship for my business, and I hope that my warning will save at least a few e-commerce merchants all that wasted money and time.

Pros

Their online platform looks quite smooth, they can ship to most countries in the world, they integrate with Shopify. But the negatives FAR outweigh the positives; if you want to save your time, money and sanity I would advise you to avoid those scammers.

Cons

If it was only the lost parcels, poor logistics services and extremely late deliveries, I would have simply stopped using your service quietly without posting negative reviews, because I know nothing can be perfect and it is hard to start and grow a business. But after I realised (by chance, while looking at my credit card statement for something unrelated) that you charged me $1596 in the past 8 months,...

HG

Harry G.

Customer Service

Pros

The functionality and integration with shopify is good . the ability to set up international shipping options with live rate for the customers. The software is well developed

Cons

You need to work on customer support in Singapore ! Your software gives you a USP , however to be great, there needs to be actual humans in support roles who can reply to queries/ delivery problems in a timely manner and not just blame it on Covid 19! Getting back to your clients (even if it takes 48 -72 hours to rectify the issue) is better than not replying at all and me having to chase, or replying...

Consumer Electronics, 201-500 employees

Highly recommended

Pros

Ease, speed and price are just some of the reasons. I'm glad I found Easyship. A lot of my customers are from overseas and being able to serve them confidently with full visibility on costs, import taxes and delivery times from multiple couriers is something I could have only dreamed of previously. Plus their Shopify integration is TIGHT Thanks Easyship!

Cons

Would be good to be able to adjust discount settings more easily for different countries. I discussed with their customer support a lot and they were pretty reactive but would be great to work on this thematic.

JT

James T.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Time + Effort = Money (Save it with Easyship!)

Overall, I've had a great time with them. Met a customer exec in person to get signed up and shown through the platform, have had his help when needed, and overall I haven't had a single issue that has had me questioning why I work with them. This has been a great help to me in my first e-commerce business.

Pros

Saves me a ton of time and effort in pricing customized shipping options for customers. Easyship takes my product list, shipping address, and product category to figure out exact shipping costs, time, and estimated taxes/duties for each customer anywhere around the world. They've saved me a massive logistics headache and help to make sure every customer gets great shipping options. The best part about it all? It doesn't cost me a dime. I still don't understand how they do it, but I'm only getting charged the rate shown to customers for shipping.

Cons

There's a bit of clicking around and help-desking​ necessary to getting things perfect, but they're not that much work. I've had to email a couple of times to get issues figured out, but they've been pretty good about getting back to me with explanations or fixes pretty quickly.

Great shipping software - saving tons of time!

Pros

Integrations with Amazon marketplace and vast choice of couriers, it allows us to save lots of time and to match the delivery time and budget at our disposal.

Cons

To pay all in advance. Differently from standard shipping couriers you can't leverage on the usual 30days payment terms.

SF

Sandra F.

Speeds up my order fulfilment process!

Pros

The choice of different couriers, plus the various prices stated. Easyship makes it easy for order fulfilment for ecommerce businesses!

Cons

Price point. There are other couriers that offer more competitive prices. Also, theres no direct contact number to call for clarifications. For instance when my parcel was not picked up for 4 days, the only way to contact the support team was via email. While they were very effective in dealing with the issue, the lag time caused much inconvenience on our part. Overall, the service made up for it.

Great for small businesses

Pros

Great for small businesses that are unable to meet the minimum orders of courier companies. All labels are generated for us automatically and is so easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes, it takes too long to get a reply from Easyship if we need to urgently track down a package.

Roslyn T.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Helps stores go global effortlessly

I love how Easyship can empower brands to go global. The UX has also improved over time to be pleasant, simple, and efficient.

Pros

Easyship allows ANY brand to ship global quickly and effortlessly. We had requests from customers to ship to their countries but were hindered by our lack of overseas shipping partners. Thanks to Easyship we can meet demand from all over.

Cons

As Easyship allows you to select from an assortment of logistics providers, some times customer service gets a little confusing. Pickup-related requests are directed from Easyship to the partner provider, and it soon becomes a three way conversation.

YK

Yew Kien L.

Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees

Easyship review

We are a small business based in Singapore and had just completed a crowdfunding campaign. We decided to use Easyship for around 60 of our shipments to the U.S. and EU because of its slighty lower price (by about 10~20%) but it turned out to be a great mistake. The packages were shipped from late Feb throughout late March, and as of today (May 25th) 24 of the shipments have not arrived! The shipments...

Pros

You save about 10% of shipping cost IF the shipment gets delivered

Cons

If you use Easyship, you're on your own once the money is paid. It's like gambling with your money - if you're not lucky, there's nothing you could do to prevent your goods and shipping fee to just disappear. Or you could "buy insurance". But that would wipe out the "slightly cheaper" advantage of using Easyship in the first place. We have been using end shippers (DHL/TNT/FEDEX/UPS..etc) for more than 8 years without a single insurance and none were lost.

CL

Carson L.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Intuitive and well designed software.

Having a great experience using the software to streamline our fulfillment needs. The only disappointment is the inconsistent customer support we have been receiving. There is one particular issue that we are still trying to solve, and it has been 1 month with no progress. Just hearing back the same 'we have passed this on to our tech team' over and over again. This has caused a lot of internal communication problems and delays with our customers, as we are not able to provide them with an answer of when we will be able to send them their tracking numbers. Apart from this, it has been great and I would recommend using this software. Just not yet convinced about the support.

Pros

The software is modern, well designed and very easy to navigate. It saved us a lot of time to create shipping labels for our customers. Also, the software is free to use, which is a great bonus!

Cons

If you did not turn the 'Send Customers your tracking number' option on (it is turned off in default) when you have already created the shipping labels, you would have to manually send them individually. When you have already created over 600 shipping labels, it is frustrating to send them manually, to say the least. In the 'Printing Option', there is no way to separately save the Packing List from the Shipping labels, so if you are using two types of paper (sticky for Shipping and plain for packing list), it just won't work.

JL

Jesyln L.

Plastics, 1-10 employees

User Friendly Platform

A very pleasant experience with Easyship, would choose them over any other courier services/platforms.

Pros

Very straight forward, found it very easy to use. Arranging a delivery has never been easier.

Cons

Had trouble filling in long addresses. It would be great if you can increase the character limit.

PB

Phillip B.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Has Helped streamline my product shipping

Pros

This service was easily integrated into my shopify store, its very competitive with its shipping rates, and they have great customer service. I liked how after singing up for the product, they stayed in contact with me until I completed a few shipping orders to make sure I didn't have questions, or have issues with the platform.

Cons

None so far, I have really enjoyed using the service. Only issue I had was caused by my error while attempting to complete a order that did not go through my website.

NP

Nicole P.

Distribution made simple

Our overall experience with Easyship has been very positive. Support is great and our account manager is very responsive and helpful. I love that the system is so easy to use. It gives me one place where I can keep track of all of my shipments and the tracking details make communication with our customers much easier. We also have good visibility on our distribution costs by shipment and the International options are so much better than what we had previously.

Pros

It is very easy to setup and to use on a daily basis. It takes the hassle out of documentation for International Shipments and is cost effective for local shipments. We have a lot better visibility on our distribution costs and our customers have more options now we have switched to Easyship.

Cons

Loading the product file is the most difficult. I am sure there is a better format to enter product information

AH

Alan H.

Furniture, self-employed

Powerful set of tools for shipping automation

Now I can be sure there are no typos in my shipping labels, stop fussing with printing them in a batch and concentrate on other areas in the business that matter more.

Pros

Whenever I have to ship my orders, I don't have to fiddle with making my own labels and making sure I have filled in everything correctly by hand. It can get very tedious even with a few customers. My day is more productive as a result of cutting down time and error on these administrative work. The dashboard makes it clear what I have been paying in the past for shipping using different couriers which means I can better plan my shipping costs ahead of time.

Cons

I get better rates with SF shipping if I have an account with them, but my business grows I would probably use easyship to streamline the process.

GP

Gary P.

Information Services, self-employed

Beware of the scam and tricks by Easyship.com

Pros

Easy to register and record your payment details. Thus they can charge you whenever it's possible

Cons

Once you started using the service, payment information will be recorded, especially credit card details that it's cannot be removed. After a month or 2, this company may change your free subscription account to Plus subscription which will incur additional charges S$31.03 per month without your acknowledgement. If you missed the message or email of subscription, you could be charged for months without your knowledge. Till now, no one from Easyship is contacting me proactively to resolve this issue. What I did is to block credit card and other payment method immediately. Be careful !!

JK

Jan K.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Request for assistance with account

We send multiple packages on occasions to our customers but that calculation is available only on 3rd highest tear. What a joke.

Pros

Over week a go I been searching for assignee with our account, no phone number to reach. I sent email with request, I received automated response to send email to customer service, 3 day later I receive response to reach with my issue to different department with a link to click. Still no assistance. Week later I receive request for review of my experience, what a joke.

Cons

Terrible customer service support. You actual cannot reach anuone directly.

SY

Sin Yi T.

Easy to understand

I do not think that I really get a benefits as some of the courier services actually is not the cheapest in Easyship. However, I did like to link my order to easyship which can let the workflow to be more efficient.

Pros

We most like the integration with Shopify which make us reduce the mistake of typing error. Furthermore, I can compare the shipping cost between different courier services especially for our overseas order.

Cons

The shipment price is not the lowest. We have to wait a few minute for the airway bills. We do not to fill in the dimension of the parcel but not for every products.

Matt W.

Terrible and expensive

Terrible. Working directly with freight companies saved money and time.

Pros

The application itself is buggy at best, unusable at worst.

Cons

Theres little to like. There are a tone of limitations to the application form both technical and product perspectives. Insurance claims are impossible to resolve and disputing overcharges awful. Both processes are designed to be hard and time consuming. Please do not use this service.

AT

Avin T.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Selling global made possible by Easyship!

We used to be able to only sell to local customers and even if we want to sell internationally, the courier cost is hardly feasible for us who are just starting out with not much volume. Easyship saved us by providing great courier shipping rates for our occasional international orders. This helped us to be more confident and allowed us to plan better for our expansion to sell internationally. So glad that I found Easyship!

Pros

Easyship is transparent, easy to use and flexible. We love it that there are no hidden charges or surprises for us which allow us to quote our customers confidently. Getting a quote is easy, you do not need complicated package details at all. Easyship is flexible in terms of shipping options and cost. That allows our customers and ourselves to save more when we do not need a crazy urgent delivery.

Cons

Nothing much actually! It has been a joy using Easyship so far!

tw

tony w.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Total con! kep away from Easyship

This company was a nightmare from the start, just trying to fund an account is a joke, downhill from there.

Pros

If your packages go missing you're on your own, Easyship can't help. 130 days for a 28 day delivery...

Cons

They offer couriers and give shipping times that are a joke

Alternative Medicine, 51-200 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Applauding Customer Service Ruins the Possibility

The main issue with their service is the lack of customer service and follow up. We had a package sent and it sat for over a week in a warehouse. Easyship never took action until we contacted them. They didn't send tracking details, were ineffective at follow up, lied about the status of the package and were not proactive to attempt to resolve it. We had to follow up directly with the courier who was exceptionally more engaged than Easyship. Easyship is an unnecessary part of distribution and do not recommend using them as they do not have the capacity to deliver on their business promise.

Pros

It was easy to use. However, this does not mean it was intuitive. They have a long way to go before they are a value to end users.

CL

CynDee L.

Retail, self-employed

Wonderful time saver!!!

I am very happy with this service and will continue to use Easyship as my main shipping platform!!

Pros

I love how I am able to get my sales contact information directly loaded into the shipping label. Wonderful time saver. I also love being able to go back and see my past charges for my record keeping.

Cons

I don’t like how when have multiple packages going to the same address you have to do the labels separately.

RL

Rafael L.

Food & Beverages, self-employed

Easy to use, well integrated with CMS systems.

Pros

One click to push orders from woocommerce to easyship. Easy to navigate and we dont have to add prepaid credits to use.

Cons

More flexibility on the plugin to show live rates on website based on country we decide to show.