Limo Anywhere Reviews

4.45/5 (33 reviews)

Lawrence Carmon

Limo Service Reservation System

Reviewed 2019-09-12

Been with them for years, enerally very happy with their service.

Pros
Really like the way I can control and keep track of my daily booking, store information on Clients and process Credit cards.

Cons
They make a lot of "updates" but it always seems to cause problems - often make changes that are not conductive to general limo operations and then need to go back older methods, they need to have better contact with people who use their product daily for operations.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Damon Charity

One of the Best Decisions Our Company Made Before We Opened for Business

Reviewed 2017-09-23

Fast and easy data entry. Seamless credit card processing and professional notifications to our clients and customers.

Pros
Everyday we learn more and more about the capabilities. It's like the software is growing with our company. Before starting my own limousine business, I'd used this software while working with other companies as a chauffeur and found it very user friendly.

Cons
Initial Setup was tricky and the video tutorials aren't detailed enough. I've not had time to attend one of the online training schedules. With so many features, the University should be more robust.

Tim Maher

Small Reservation Car Service

Reviewed 2017-03-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Limo Anywhere and the associated Driver Anywhere app have helped to modernize our office and systems for taking reservations and assigning and dispatching jobs.

Pros
Its all in one. It cuts down on the time it takes our office staff to book a reservation as well as the time it takes to send out schedules to our drivers.

Cons
It is geared more toward on demand taxi services as opposed to reservation services that offer a set price by location instead of billing by the mile. I wish I could customize the manifests to specific fields and adjust how they look to both the office and drivers.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Michael Silber

Best support Experience ever had

Reviewed 2018-01-26
Review Source: Software Advice

I can’t thank you all enough.

Pros
I am not a computer software kinda guy, however I was definitely not alone when it came to setup and understanding. The team has been more than helpful and spent a lot of time making sure I was comfortable and understood before they hung up with me. At times when I just didn’t get it, no problem they set the settings for me. Once I was all set up, it was very easy to use.

Cons
It takes a bit of time to set up, but once you get it all set up, the software was 100% and a ease to use day to day.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

John D'Araneo

We would never be able to operate without it!

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Benefits range from financials to daily operations.

Pros
It is our office from A to Z. Easy to use, powerful, fully integrated with our website and CC processor, dispatch screen is easy to read,..can go on forever.

Cons
There really isnt any cons. Any bugs were worked out a while ago and if any issues arise, they are fixed quickly.

Amer Mousa

Great booming software

Reviewed 2019-07-28

Pros
Flight tracker. Dispatch screen is easy to navigate. Simple forms and excellent interface.

Cons
Problem with emails going to spam (to receivers who use managed domain emails). Not being able to use 2 payment Gateways at the same time. Price add ons

Response from Limo Anywhere

Thank you for your great review! We love to hear how Limo Anywhere is making a difference for your business.

Tarik Karim

Feature packed..

Reviewed 2018-04-17
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Has everything and anything you need to run a small or large scale transportation business. Widely used by thousands in the industry. Well priced and great customer service.

Cons
The learning curve is steep and can be daunting when trying to setup. Too many modules for some smaller outfits.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Moe Kayyali

I have no idea how did I ran my business before I used Limoanywhere

Reviewed 2017-06-15

Pros
Limo anywhere website is a great software that I have been using for the past 8 months in order to find the best solutions for my business and save a lot of hassle and time. I use limo anywhere daily, and I would say for the price its worth every single penny! Keep up the great job!

Cons
I would love to have more videos on hand to learn more about the Software, in the begging i had a hard time using tell I had one of are employer showed me how to.

Juan Carlos MiQuel

Going with Limo Anywhere has been one of the best decisions for our company & our clients.

Reviewed 2015-03-26

Limo Anywhere has allowed us to grow our company and streamline the way we do business with our clients. Prior to Limo Anywhere, we were a manual processor doing 30 to 50 trips a day on notepads and a Rolodex. For us, there were three deciding factors when evaluating our software options: 1. Cost - Limo Anywhere was affordable compared to other providers wanting to charge us $15K and up for their software system. 2. Scalability - It was a feature rich platform that was being constantly updated with a dedicated team of developers and would be a long-term partner not a stepping stone software system. Their staff has been truly awesome to work with. 3. Customer Support - When I call, it's not customer service, it's Adam or Mike or Jim that I'm speaking with not a call center. These guys (and gals) are super nice. Implementing their software not only enhanced our ability to better serve and retain our clients, but also acquire new clients. And, Limo Anywhere has given us the capability and confidence to explore new revenue streams in other markets. Best decision.

Marlo Denning

The Best Software out there.

Reviewed 2017-08-15

More reservations. Easy system to use.

Pros
The ease of using the system. The customer service is Outstanding !!! I am able to enter a reservation in 2-3 minutes. If you have questions at all they take their time answering them. Patient, Professional Staff.

Money Singh

Horrible Service!!

Reviewed 2019-03-20

I would not recommend this software to anyone, just for the fact, their software crashes at-least 3-4 times a year. Limoanywhere customer service is horrible, sometimes it can take hours to fix something. Lot of features they advertise do not even work.

Pros
Easy to Use, many features are super easy to use.

Cons
Half the things do not work, there is no timeline when they will be fixed. Customer Service is Horrible

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Robert Wafle

Couldn't run my company without Limo Anywhere and Driver Anywhere

Reviewed 2015-06-17

Support responds all hours of the day. They understand my problem and propose solutions that work with their software and are better than what I'm trying to do. Sales responds all hours of the day. Hell they even informed me their pricing changed and gave me a great new price. That really is wonderful of them to extend new pricing to existing customers. Training is awesome. They have training 10 times a week at 10:30am and 3:30pm. I don't train my own staff. Not on LimoAnywhere. I just have them join the calls on limoanywhere.tv I have a small fleet, only two cars but I am confident I could grow to 1000 and still use this software to manage my fleet. The product itself is mature, 10+ years in the limo business. They know my business better than I do. I know I missed something awesome... Oh yeah, they are investing, working on new features and have 4,000 other customers just like me..

Todd Kelly

Goldstar Chauffeur Drive and Limo Anywhere

Reviewed 2015-03-26

At Goldstar Chauffeur Drive we were using limo software that just didn't do what we wanted, they never changed or updated anything and charged far to much. Then I found Rocky from Limo Anywhere who opened up a whole new world for us. Limo Anywhere is by far the best limousine software I have ever come across. Were so impressed with there innovation, they seem to know what the market needs and within a few months you can be sure they will provide it. Goldstar has just achieved ISO certification for Quality Management and Health & Safety - the first and only Chauffeur Company in Ireland with this international accreditation. We could not have achieved this without Limo Anywhere software. I wish Limo Anywhere all the very best for the future as there are so many of us that now rely on you every day!!! www.chauffeurdublin.com

Gary Heffley

The software is beyond reproach. Well thought out, covers almost all aspects of the industry.

Reviewed 2017-10-09

Unbelievable aggravation.

Pros
The functionality is spot on.

Cons
Customer service is spotty and under no circumstances purchase web site templates. The web support department is absolutely horrendous. Does not respond without constant harassment, and often responds with incorrect information. STAY AWAY FROM WEB SERVICES.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Vinny joseph

The #1 software for limousine operators

Reviewed 2015-04-26

We love this reservation software! The layout is simple to comprehend for all users. Limo anywhere is cloud based so no matter where your at, access is a breeze. They are always adding and updating new features. The automatic text option is a necessity in our business and saves us time. It sends out texts to customers as soon as the driver has arrived. Customers love the automatic emails that are sent as soon as they make a reservation. We are able to link it with our existing merchant account which makes taking payments simple and hassle free. We love this software and we can't imagine using any other reservation system for our company.

Eli Gadau

It was good, change the app, when you change the app it's not working right, you can love me again what's the problem

Reviewed 2018-04-18
Review Source: Software Advice

You can get a weekend since the last drivers used up

Pros
I don't like this app I working for luxorlimo This app don't work, where is the time in their dispatch's they need to text to my phone to find a job the Apple doesn't work

Cons
I don't know why, driverAnywere Change app, avry couple years? We drivers sufer, we can't we can't find a job

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Rick Ledbury

THE BEST LIMO SOFTWARE ON THE MARKET

Reviewed 2015-04-08

From the outstanding Sales Team to the friendly and responsive Techinal assistance Team, Limo Anywhere is hands down the best Limo Software on the market today. Start up was extremely easy. I choose the website integration module which allows reservations to book online 24 hours a day anywhere in the world. Mark your calendars Limo Anywhere has an IPhone and Android App that is scheduled to roll out Speing 2015. Limo Anywhere is the Best in the Business and it shows. I would highly recommend the software to everyone no matter what size company you are.

Steven Leugers

Sales and support staff are amazing

Reviewed 2018-03-06

stream lines daily work flow

Pros
Always coming out with new features , best sales rep there - very helpful, above and beyond , also their support staff is amazing, every one there is awesome

khalid Hamran

customer service (technical support) totally abscent. No answer over the phone and over internet. My webside is down for days now

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-10-08
Review Source: Software Advice

any success comes always with an exceptional customer service.

Cons
As a company that has such huge platform need to have such big and responsible customer service to please and support their customers. They are there only when it comes to take money. i don't expect that this company will go farther with such horrible customer service.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Riken Jean-Philippe

I have been an entrepreneur since 1992 , we think we can explore a lot from this

Reviewed 2017-09-28

I am expecting to use it up to 99.9% of it. All thoughost I can't yet tell or count the benefits.

Pros
It is very convenient. We are expecting to do great with this adventure Its features will encourage drivers

Cons
The passenger , driver apps, the private features for customers . We think we will an enormous way to maintain advertisement.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Rana FAWAD

Great Tool For Transportation Business

Reviewed 2016-01-09

I have been using LimoAnywhere for many years now. I am very happy over all with how it has helped me shape my business. But now I am a little worried about how they are changing and updating their system including prices and coming up with different versions and how I will be affected being a grandfather client. For example version 4 reservation module is not allowed, since we are the older cients unless we pay extra.

mohammed shilleh

Great Product

Reviewed 2015-09-18

We have been using Limo Anywhere for about ten years now.. We love the functionality the ease of the product. Da Net has allowed us to increase our coverage areas in places we would have never been able to expand before. Driver anywhere makes communications with our drivers easier. Our clients love the text notifications updates. I would love to see a on demand portal be available to offer our clients soon..

Tony Lake

Best thing I ever did!

Reviewed 2016-03-22

I've been using Limo Anywhere now for over 5 years, and I couldn't be happier! The amount of affiliate work I get alone is worth it! It is very easy to use and if I have any questions the staff has been great to work with! I would defiantly suggest Limo Anywhere to anyone in the industry! It doesn't matter if you are a large company or 2 car company, it is worth it!

Gary Cooper

Easy to use and understand. Constantly updating with new features. Best limo software. Gary Cooper

Reviewed 2017-02-12

Have been using software for many years. Have been involved in Beta testing. Support is very open to new ideas, and suggestions. Best limo software you can buy for the money. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants to get all the features and benefits for a very reasonable price.

hassan ali

Amezing

Reviewed 2015-07-13

I never have to wait for tech support, they are quick and efficient. Many avenues to receive support and the techs are in USA. The software fits all needs and is being refined regularly to be more user friendly and custom. The software is integrated with our website and app making reservations easy and simple.