All categories

Notifii Track

Mailroom management & package tracking

Notifii Track Reviews

Pros

From my end, all of the residents are already in the system, so I love that it is as simple as typing in a name and scanning and its good to go. Very pleased with the easy system.

Jennifer U.

Love the ease of communicating with either 1 resident, 1 building or the full community. The templets are amazing, very detailed and rarely need edits.

Jennifer K.

I like how easy the software is to use and how quick it is to check packages in and out. I also love that it sends auto notifications once packages are checked in.

Julie K.

Cons

When we were unable to get it fixed same day, we were still able to manually enter participants so that there was no delay in mail notification.

Monica M.

Sometimes the program freezes when trying to scan in the tracking number but it may be a device error and not a system error.

Naycia R.

This is irritating because it keeps happening even though sometimes I will close out the app and start over.

Tashayia B.

Makes our lives so much easier

Transcript

Carmela: Hi, my name is Carmela. I'm a property manager in the condominium, homeowner's association industry,...

Consistently improving an already amazing product!

Overall, having Notifii Track has been a massive improvement to our Mailroom. We have been able to reduce labor in our mailroom, cutting back on the actual work our staff is doing and also reducing the hours the mailroom is staffed due to the automation and ease of use Notifii Track on an iPad has brought to our system.

Pros

This software is great for 2 general areas. The program is detailed and easy for our Mailroom staff to use, while also being extremely intuitive for other employees to figure out and use on their own. First off, the package check-in is extremely comprehensive while being very intuitive. The whole process of tracking a package from login to logout and even researching afterwards is very thorough and...

Cons

Honestly, only minor usability errors here. I would like to be able to click the entire box or maybe the name/tracking number to access the details of a package or employee instead of having to click the tiny icons at the far right of each listing. Also, there are sometimes inconsistencies between the iPad and the computer program, where it might take some time to update to the other.

Hi Benjamin, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track - we are so excited to hear your feedback and love that you feel like the program is intuitive and easy to use. That's our number one goal! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us such an incredible review and we look forward to serving you and your business for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Adlai Stevenson High School

Everything has been overall very positive. We are more than happy to implement this software into our workflow

Pros

I love the ease of use, the ability to capture pictures and take notes with the voice command. The customers response was overall very positive, everyone loves to receive emails to know that their packages are received. There have been fewer instances of lost packages as a result. The deliver function is easy to use, and really nice to see as a checklist on which packages are still to be delivered with recipient and room information.

Cons

At times, the internet connection will drop out. Also the software is only as good as the people who want to use this product responsibly and fully utilize its features. They are there for a reason

HI Brian, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are excited for your perfect 5-star rating and love hearing that you feel like the software is easy to use! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and look forward to serving you and your team for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Great Delivery Management Software!

We are still in the process of rolling Notifii Track out, but there are some things that could have helped with this... A lot of our employees don't use their personal cell phones for work, so having a Welcome/Introduction email template would have been nice, instead of just the text message template. For the email notification templates, it would be nice to have a "send a test email" option, so that we could preview the email before it's sent out to an employee. Also, I found that the placeholders are not consistent on all of the templates....It would be nice to have a list of all available placeholders on each of the email templates.

Pros

Notifii Track is an amazing software! Recording deliveries has never been easier! Notifii Track is very affordable compared to some of the competitors! I really like how there are training sessions available as well as helpful articles and videos!

Cons

A major flaw that I have found when checking in a package is that Notifii will not recognize shortened names (Kim vs Kimberly; Jess vs Jessica; Vince vs Vincent; Matt vs Matthew...)...It would be amazing if this issue could be worked out... The only solution that I have found is to create 2 employee accounts for users with names that could be shortened...

Notifii is Great - Until You Hit the Surprise Paywall

There are better services for messaging residents, and Notifii overplayed their hand. The track system is great for packages, but there are other options.

Pros

Mostly easy to use with a simple learning curve. Package Tracking is A-. The only tool that could make it better would be a way to pause the package messages until a specific time or wait for x minutes before sending them. We end up trying to scan packages and hand out packages at the same time and it can double the time it takes to log everything in. Being able to text and email residents is great for our building event and community updates. (NO LONGER OFFERED IN BASIC PACKAGE)

Cons

Generating contact data for a full turn property can be problematic - With the new plugins to Entrada and Yardi ths should be great assuming the software you are porting from has the data you need. For instance, a poorly integrated Yardi port may get you the correct room number for everyone, but if you don't have phone numbers in Yardi, you'll need to generate a list from wherever you do have that...

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback on our package tracking software, Notifii Track! We appreciate that you gave the software an "A-" rating. There is a way to have the system wait to send out package notifications later so you can complete your intake before the notifications send. When you're in the Track module, go to "Settings". Scroll down a bit and...

New to Notifii

Pros

This product is super easy to use and integrated very well into our office. I supervise a team of college students in a dorm, and we were looking for a better way to track and deliver packages. The company we had was closing, so we went with Notifii based on a recommendation. We love it! My team of college students have enjoyed using it and it is so user friendly and easy to navigate. We needed something fast and easy to learn and use, and that is what we got! Great product!

Cons

The only thing I would say as an improvement, is that sometimes the software will not read the whole label. It's not a big deal to type in the name and information, but sometimes, when you have a ton of packages to log, having that part of it working well would be great. Other than that, Notifii has worked extremely well in our office and has all the features we need.

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for leaving a review of Notifii Track! It's great to hear that your employees have enjoyed using our software! Happy Package Tracking! - the Notifii Team

Perfect for Package Management on Large Apartment Communities

We get about 500 - 600 packages daily, and we need to notify tenants that their packages are here so they can pick them up. It is a huge task and Notify makes that much easier for us.

Pros

Easy to set up, it is easy to use, it is easy to maintain and update the database. I love that it checks every box, it notifies, it tracks it for us in the office, and it isn't difficult to train someone how to use it.

Cons

I wish it would default to "no signature, on file in office" instead of having to scroll to it every time. That is what we always use, and we don't really need that feature. We just want to be able to quickly log it out without that step.

Notifii equals no lost mail

We are able to keep up with parcel storage/placement while we await pickup. The photo feature helps our

Pros

The log-in and log-out of parcels is perfect for a college campus. In our first year, we logged over 6000 transactions serving 1100 residents.

Cons

We upload our data base of names that students use during the admissions process. The first and last name are usually the legal names of our students. When we receive mail with a name other than what is in the student information system, it slows the log in process because we have to research who the package is for. Pet names, terms of endearment, nick names, etc. used in the address is annoying in terms of work-flow processing. If there was a field that we could add additional names manually, that would be great.

Great Product!!

Notifii takes the work out of manually logging packages every day. In the student housing world, that is a huge time saver at the beginning of a semester, during Halloween, Valentine's Day and more!

Pros

I love that it syncs to our system's software regularly. I can confidentially know that everything is accurate!

Cons

While I love the new OCR option, it's also the part that gives us the hardest time. It does not consistently work. When it does, though, I love that it automatically attaches a picture of the package!

Notifii Tracking Software

Overall, all of our users like the software and the information they receive about their packages when notified. Searching for packages from an administrative standpoint is very easy and the software is user friendly.

Pros

Ease of use and information is easy to retrieve.

Cons

Emails going into users Spam. Had to create an alias to solve this issue. Customer service was very helpful in solving the issue for us.

Wonderful Package System!

Pros

Very easy to use. The mobile app makes checking in packages so fast for our staff.

Cons

Nothing! The system does everything that we need it to do!

Package keeping, simplified!

It's much easier to track trends. I didn't realize how many heavy packages I was logging in until I had the option to log and pull that information.

Pros

This software is very easy to use once setup (the setup isn't bad either, its pretty intuitive). I have employees that are NOT computer savvy, but are able to use Notifii without a lot of training. For anyone that has grown up with cell phones and computers, they will only need about 5-10 minutes of training, depending on the complexity of your locations needs. It includes everything I need, with...

Cons

Sometimes when I'm logging a package the screen clears out and I have to re-enter it. It's not that big of a deal, except for on the occasion that I have logged several packages under one entry, or had to type in the tracing number because the bar code was damaged. I also would like to see just a litttle less space between the fields on the mobile app version. I'm using an iPhone X and I can enter ALMOST everything without scrolling. If there was slightly less space I wouldn't have to scroll to finish the entry. This is a pretty minor inconvenience.

Great Service!

Love it! Would recommend it to anyone that has to handle a lot of packages.

Pros

Very easy to use and it tracks everything! Great app and great company! We had another package tracking company before we made the switch to notifii and they were not very good, since we switched to notifii residents have expressed how much better package pick up and delivery is in our buidling. They can choose to get a text or an email when they receive a package which makes it super easy for them. The system communicates with our property management software so as new residents move in they are automatically added into notifii, no need to manually enter someone in.

Cons

Sometimes it does not reach the tracking information on the first try and sometimes the scanner freezes.

Notifi - Great Tool at a Great Price

Organization of Packages, Reference database for mail that comes in with only the name on it or when students or offices inquire about packages, Improved reporting data on packages that come to the college

Pros

I love the simplicity of the software. Its easy to use and every category/function is clear. The automatic fill function has proven to be a time saver when entering packages into the system. The software has greatly reduced the time spent searching for packages when customers think something has arrived and greatly increased the speed in which packages are picked up in our mail room. Rarely have more than 30 packages been left at the end of the day.

Cons

Not every category of service that carriers provide is included or updated when the names change. I occasionally have to place packages in the next closest category. It is a minor thing and I understand that some carriers may have too many categories which might decrease the ease of use.

Overall a great program. While it does have some areas for improvement, as a whole, it is fantastic

It made my daily work much faster and easier. It opened the door to a new world of record keeping. The program truly is only limited by the will and creativity of the user.

Pros

You can compile large numbers of people into a single group for a notification. You can keep records, and make notes about who signed for the package, condition, take pictures, etc. The program allows you to enter delivery companies as needed for freight. The bar code reader will automatically prompt any delivery company it can recognize (dhl, fedex, ups, usps, etc.) Also, the program allows you to scan multiple package bar codes, to send a large notification, should a large (example: 22 piece) delivery take place. This allows you to scan each package and send them all out as a group under one notification, but keep a log of each tracking number separately.

Cons

The option to include more pictures on the initial e-mail would be nice (to better define damages). A section on the sign out area specifically for noting the name of the person signing, would be nice (we use the staff notes section for this currently). Not being able to include more than one phone number under the text section of an e-mail group. Not being able to include more than 1 group in the recipient field. Lack of feedback/notice when systems go down or that there may be a hiccup in service.

Hi Jonathan, Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Notifii Track! We love hearing that you enjoy the ability to take pictures of the packages, note the condition, and review our extensive user reports. We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to review Notifii Track and love that you feel like our software is a fantastic addition to your package management process! Happy package tracking! - The Notifii Team

Perfect for Student HousinG

Notifii is great for any housing complex because it syncs with the property management software so you are not able to log in a package for someone who doesn’t live there. This saves space so you immediately know what to send back and saves time looking up names/apartment numbers. There is a record of every package that comes in and out of the office and there are a number of features that you can customize to fit your specific need.

Pros

I manage a student housing complex which employs full time office staff, along with part time student workers. My favorite things about Notifii are that it’s easy to use, accurate and saves us time. Notifii clearly communicates to residents both when a package has been delivered and picked up. There’s also the option to add more information to the notification, such as the package being heavy or perishable. Notifii also helps us avoid confusion between staff members since everything is traceable- from the moment the package is logged into the system, to where it is put in the package room, to when it’s picked up and by who. We also love that all the notifications sent out are customizable.

Cons

In all honesty, we haven’t run into any problems with Notifii since we started using it. The one time I contacted customer support, the issue was on our end with our internet provider, but the response time and follow up from the Notifii customer service team was amazing.

Hi Diane, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track and give us your feedback! We're so happy to hear that your team is saving time with Notifii and using all of the different options that the software has to offer. We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and we look forward to continuing to service your community in the future! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Great product! Especially for Higher Ed!

Pros

This product is very easy to use! We trained all of our work study staff (who run our mailroom) quickly! With the picture it makes it so much easier to find a package and if there is some user error we can manually check the tracking and name on the package as long as the picture taken is of the label (which is what we require) During covid we easily switched over from a signature required to a picture (of the students ID required) it was great to have this alternative, and I think we may keep doing this in the future!

Cons

The OCR does not work well. The label cannot be wrinkled and the name on it has to be exact for it to maybe work. Although it would be a nice feature the system is still easy to use even without it!

Always room for improvement

It makes it very easy to send out mass texts and emails, and then to also easily contact certain groups of people. Generally, I have very positive feelings towards Notifii. The kiosk mode of the package check-out feature has been a huge help (especially since I no longer have to manually update the app after checking in a new batch of packages).

Pros

It does make it very easy to contact residents of our apartment for anything. The package check-in software is very nice, and now with the kiosk feature, more streamlined to eliminate any confusion on the part of the residents.

Cons

We've had some issues with certain residents not receiving the text message notifications, though that problem likely lies with the cell phone carriers. I do wish that there was some delineation in the text messages, so that they're not receiving the package notifications and community texts all from one number. The people that have a bunch of packages filter in from various couriers all day may end up missing something important.

Hi Kate, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are happy to hear that you enjoy the package management software and that you are utilizing the new kiosk feature! We agree that there is always room to improve, and really appreciate your feedback on the phone number that the notifications come from. We will absolutely pass that along to our tech team and truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and look forward to supporting your package management and communication operations for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Safe efficient scanning

Our old way of checking in packages was very slow and inefficient, also the pick up rate could be very slow. Packages are picked much more quickly and we are able to look up information on all packages that have been received and scanned, this is extremely helpful

Pros

Ease of package scanning, fast notification in two ways going out to recipients, time notifications can be adjusted to accommodate very busy times of year allowing us to sort,scan,and put up packages. Lines at pick up times move very quickly, we can go back and verify pick ups and deliveries

Cons

It would be nice if there was a feature for recipients to let us know that they have picked up their packages, with Covid-19 restrictions we were leaving faculty/staff packages out for pickup but had to scroll through the list to see who had picked theirs up.

Hi Carolyn, We're happy to see that Notifii Track has been helpful in making your package management process more efficient! Thank you for your review and feedback of our product! - the Notifii Team

Package Management Made Simple

We are able to track over 60,000 packages a year. In the last 5 years we have only had 2 "lost" packages. Prior to Notifii We averaged 3-5 "lost" packages a year. Notifii has made our job much easier.

Pros

Everything. -User and Administrator friendly. New student employees are able to use with minimal training. -It is easy to manage the recipient list. Changing from semester to semester is an easy upload that normally is completed in less then 5 minutes. Changes during that period can be done individually or buy using an additional upload. -During busy periods (300-600 packages a day) we are able to...

Cons

We have had zero negative feedback from the staff and student workers that use the system.

Excellent "core" product. Definitely needs some tweaks.

The ability to record incoming and outgoing packages in a digital format. The ability to view archive records in real-time.

Pros

The product has some excellent features: 1. The ability to look-up packages via tracking number. 2. The ability to log-in packages with and without signature required. 3. The ability to add customers easily. 4. The software will notify you if the phone number is VoIP or the email is invalid. 5. Report on invalid phone numbers and email addresses. 6. The ability to sort customer via first name, last name, or box number.

Cons

The software definitely needs some user-friendly tweaks. Here are some suggestions: 1. The "Package History" receive dates should be inverted -- the "Last Recorded" on top. 2. The ability to delete a logged-in parcel if the parcel was logged-in to the wrong customer. 3. The ability to produce and save prescripted messages when sending Service Notifications. 4. Few keystrokes to edit customer profiles. 5. I would also recommend collaborating and "Beta" testing with real-world users.

Hi William, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We appreciate your feedback so much and take it seriously. We are excited to hear that you feel like Notifii Track is an excellent "core" product for your mailroom management needs. We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

After Notifii we have increased productivity immensely. 50,000 packages last year with ease.

We were able to go from a labor intensive, human error filled, time consuming paper slip system to a system that is able to document and monitor anything arriving at our site. As a manager, my stress level went from a 9 on a scale of 1-10 to maybe a 1.

Pros

It is extremely user friendly. New staff/student workers are able to use the system with minimal training. Uploads are easy. Even when a directory file was uploaded improperly (my error) I was able to upload the corrected file in minutes with less then 5 minutes downtime. We (I) mistakenly logged out a few hundred packages at once, called support and all entries were restored within 5 minutes.

Cons

Sorry its taking me too long to try to answer this question. Unable to think of any. The only problems we have encountered have been user errors. There was a server problem a few years back but it was resolved in a short period of time after contacting support.

Hi Jeff, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! 50,000 packages last year with ease? That's the kind of feedback that we absolutely love to hear! We are so excited to hear that your team has saved tons of time and stress using Notifii and look forward to continuing to serve you for years to come! We very much appreciate you taking the time to give us your honest feedback and we are so happy to hear that you've loved using Notifii Track to streamline your package management processes. Happy package tracking! - The Notifii Team

Notifii for all!

Overall it is awesome. Anytime I had an issue calling in to Customer Service is simple and it is so great. I really love the whole process.

Pros

I love how easy it is for us to log a package. We get a lot every day for all of our residents, and the ease of checking it in is awesome! I also love that it reminds the residents that they have a package and they can see a photo of the package that they received so they know what they are picking up.

Cons

The downside to the new feature, we don't have the most updated technology and can't use the new scan feature to log the package.

Hi Jennie, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track - we are excited to hear that you feel like it's super easy to log in a package and that you guys utilize the photo feature for your package log-in! When you ask about the new feature, are you inquiring about the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature? If so, you should be able to update your app to the newest version...

The answer to our package nightmare!

Great software! Great company with great customer service. They really made it easy to order, get set up, and they even check in on us.

Pros

Our apartment community receives a lot of packages daily, and we used to keep track of them in a binder. We constantly had issues with packages not being logged in and out correctly, which caused a great deal of hassle for the residents (and the office). This system is so easy to use and fun! It takes seconds to log in and out a package, plus it notifies the resident immediately. We used to have packages sitting in the package room for weeks taking up space, but now most packages are picked up same day. No more overly stuffed package room. We utilize the app on an iPad, our iPhones, and the desktop. More than one of us can log in packages at the same time, which really saves us a lot of time. We love this system!

Cons

We don't have any complaints. We have used it for a year, and we absolutely love it.

Hi Marisa, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an incredible review on Notifii Track! We love that Notifii Track has been the answer to your package nightmare and are so excited to hear that you guys think using the app is fun and that packages are being picked up same-day! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so excited to hear that you feel like Notifii Track is an invaluable asset to your team. Happy package tracking! - The Notifii Team

Packages Made Easy!

Having Notifii has really brought our package system into the 21st century! It is secure and we are able to document anything we like, any way we like! It also has cut down on the amount of time it takes out staff to process packages!

Pros

I like that we can look back and see how many packages arrived, when they were processed and how many we handed out. It helps us pick optimum times to distribute our packages to our residents. We also love that we can take pictures of the packages! This helps our staff find them faster or track them on our security cameras when things are misplaced. It is awesome!

Cons

I don't like that when we search for packages for a particular person, we have to keep going back to the search option to find their profile and then see the list of their packages. I wish we could go back to their profile after we view one of their packages from their profile.

Good Product

1. we used to get a lot of inquiries from customers checking to see if we received the package or even that we received from the carrier but they never received it. In one case we released the packaged to the customers vendor per their request. the vendor left with the package and said we never released it to him. We were able to produce proof that we released to the vendor in a matter of minutes. 2. On average our customers pick up their packages in 1/4 the time reducing the time we have to store them.

Pros

We like that the Customers get an email when packages arrive and provides a chain of custody of the package. This has helped us keep track of packages and let our customers know who and when the package were received and delivered. Customers are receiving packages quicker as they get confirmation when they arrive without any user interaction. It has reduced the manpower I need for deliveries

Cons

This is mainly configured for residential use. there should be more of an commercial applaciation