Notifii Track Logo

Notifii Track Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.44/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

From my end, all of the residents are already in the system, so I love that it is as simple as typing in a name and scanning and its good to go. Very pleased with the easy system.
Love the ease of communicating with either 1 resident, 1 building or the full community. The templets are amazing, very detailed and rarely need edits.
I like how easy the software is to use and how quick it is to check packages in and out. I also love that it sends auto notifications once packages are checked in.
When we were unable to get it fixed same day, we were still able to manually enter participants so that there was no delay in mail notification.
Sometimes the program freezes when trying to scan in the tracking number but it may be a device error and not a system error.
This is irritating because it keeps happening even though sometimes I will close out the app and start over.

Notifii Track users...

IntelliTrack-logocaret

IntelliTrack

iOFFICE-logocaret

iOFFICE

How would you rate Notifii Track?

CP

Carmela P.

Property manager

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Makes our lives so much easier

Transcript

Carmela: Hi, my name is Carmela. I'm a property manager in the condominium, homeowner's association industry,...

An incredibly powerful, easy-to-use, cloud-based software tool

Transcript

Dan M.: Hi, my name is Dan. I'm a director of auxiliary services. On a scale of one to five, I would...

Great product for property managers!!!

Besides the occasional slow loading and prescheduled messages clearing out unchecked messages, this software has been a blast! Residents seem to react quicker to text messages than leaving voice messages and emails. Honestly having this service has been seen as a perk for us compared to properties that don't utilize text message software. I would refer this to anyone in the business and I know it would be difficult to go back to the old way of contacting our residents. For us text message service is a must and Notifii is one of the best at what is does!

Pros

I love how easy it was to learn and use the service from day one! Getting text messages out to our residents is very easy and convenient. Having the ability to schedule messages for future dates and saving templates is a plus plus!!!

Cons

The program can get laggy and load slowly at times. New message will pop up on your screen and sometimes they can take forever to load... I also wish there was a way to make the scheduled messages not clear out unviewed messages. This has caused some small issues a few times.

I have had Notifi for 3 years now and the bang for the buck is excellent.

Pros

I like the fill in capabilities of the software for senders and location. That feature saves a lot of time. I also like the simplicity of the functions and screens. It has proven to be very easy to train new people on the software.

Cons

The think I like least is that USPS categories are not complete. It is missing one or two categories and the names of the other categories are not always updated to what the USPS is currently using. The only other problem I have with the software is the number of steps needed to update the records of those in the database. Overall though it is a minor nuisance.

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks so much for this great feedback! We're so happy to hear that your team is enjoying Notifii Track and that you feel like you're getting great value for your money! - The Notifii Team

Notifii Review

love it

Pros

It makes all the difference with packages and properties that do not have package lockers. Love the easy communication to our residents Easy for maintenance to use to schedule a work order

Cons

the text feature needs some work. when residents respond through our chat. It comes to our email as if they are responding to an old message and it confuses us in the office if we have not sent that particular message out.

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We love hearing that you love the software and are happy to see the likelihood you'd recommend Notifii is 10/10! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and look forward to serving you and your team for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Notifii is the BEST!

The picture feature for resident packages has made residents aware of what package came in and if it was something important for them.

Pros

The software is easy to use, recognizes all of our residents and has been the best at communicating all inspections and community updates to them.

Cons

The feature I disliked has already been improved which was the ability to stay signed on for at least 8 hours +. Thank you Notifii!

Hi Hector, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We love seeing your review that Notifii is the BEST and we are happy to know that the changes to the maximum signed-on times fixed your only concern! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and look forward to serving you and your team for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Easy to use and helpful in the office.

It works consistently and without issue. I recommend it.

Pros

I can access it via my phone, tablet, and online. Anywhere you have connectivity you can use this product and make updates to your roster.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but we don't use all the functionality. The suite has plenty of great option for someone that needs all that it offers .

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are so happy to hear that you think our service is easy to use and helpful at your office! The ability to access the software from anywhere is a fan favorite and we are excited to see that you enjoy that accessibility. We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and look forward to serving you for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Notifii is Easy to Use!

I have used Notifii Track for 2+ years and overall it has exceeded my expectations. The recent interface updates have been a nice touch.

Pros

I manage all packages that come into our school and Notifii has helped streamline the process of tracking and communicating the receiving of all the items within my department and to the customer (staff).

Cons

I do wish the features were more customizable. Like the "Sender" autofills with previously used text, but the "custom message" portion does not. We use roughly 5 of the same messages to note where the packages are or how they will be handled prior to staff receiving them. Overall, more customization in this regard would be helpful!

Reliable Package Tracker

Professional assistance and a good functioning product!

Pros

When we first heard about this software, we were still entering our resident packages manually. This product allowed us to log packages in quicker and even gave us the ability to attach a photo of the package received not only for the resident but also a photo that shows the condition of the package received. For troubleshooting, the photos made it easier to know what we had received and logged out to the resident at any given point.

Cons

I am saddened by the removal of the text function and the need to be upgraded in order to have the email function, but I also understand "costs" associated with offering these.

User Friendly, Efficient Data Management, Resident Satisfaction: Notifii Package Tracking

The best way to describe my experience with the Notifii system is fast, efficient, accurate, effortless.

Pros

This software makes package tracking for over 500 residents easy. Training employees on how to use Notifii is just as easy, and this is extremely important to us as we employ and train new regularly.

Cons

I would like the software to integrate survey options that residents could receive when alerted that they have received a package, or have signed out a package.

Hi Spenser, Thank you for your 5-star review of Notifii Track! We love to hear when our customers have a great experience with our products! - the Notifii Team

Easy and Efficient!

Pros

The program is very easy to use! Training staff on it takes 2 minutes and residents love the notifications.

Cons

We use two different iPads for this in our office and it only lets you be logged into the account on one device.

Hi Nicole, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are so happy to hear that you feel like the software is easy to use and efficient! You should be able to run the Notifii app on both of your iPads concurrently - are you using the same login permissions for both, perhaps your property uses one primary login no matter who is logging packages in and out? If so, please create another login (maybe property2 or something similar) and you will be able to use the software on both of the devices at the same time. Hope this helps! Have a great day and thank you again for taking the time to review Notifii Track - we appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Good tool for tracking packages

With the sheer volume of packages that we receive our apartment complex, it became necessary to utilize this sort of tracking system and Notifii has been a good one to use.

Pros

Allows you to keep a log for packages that is easily searchable and tracks who did what and when.

Cons

It is fairly foolproof, but sometimes you can scan the wrong bar code, but that's easily remedied.

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are happy to hear that you feel like Notifii Track has been a good tool to use for your package tracking needs and that you enjoy the search functionality as well! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and look forward to serving you and your team for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Great Solution for Package Tracking

The product has met a need to make the package acceptance and distribution process much easier for our staff and our community members.

Pros

Notifii is a great solution for the tracking of the intake and distribution of packages in a student housing system with over 11,000 residents and numerous mailroom locations. It is easy to use and very intuitive.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a little while to load information when on the website, but we have a large amount of data, so it is not entirely unexpected.

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track - we truly appreciate your feedback and love hearing that you feel the software is intuitive and easy to use! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Amazing product to increase staff productivity and stay connected with residents

Pros

The amount of time saved using Notifii (as opposed to a handwritten or self-designed tracking system) is incredible for our staff, and residents love the ability to receive automated, immediate notifications for updates on their items. They are a great partner!

Cons

Nothing! No issues here. When any issues come up, the support team and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are very helpful and do everything they can to resolve the problem and why it happens.

Hi Melanie, Thank you so much for this 5-star review of Notifii! It's awesome that you have seen an increase in staff productivity and have been able to stay connected with your residents! - the Notifii Team

Notifi

Pros

Notifi has allowed us to stay organized in package tracking. It has many more functions that can be implemented based on your company's needs.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software

Hi Tanya, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are excited for your perfect 5-star rating and love hearing that you feel like the software is easy to use! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and look forward to serving you and your team for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Perfect for Apartments

Notifii has great options for customization, such as the wording the in the notifications, how they notifications are sent and even when, such as 30 minutes after logging the package in. It's the perfect system for an apartment complex with multiple residents and it offers a great way to stay organized. The records of when a packages was logged in, when it was logged out and by who are also great to have.

Pros

My favorite thing about Notifii is that it syncs with our property management software and only allows you to log packages for current residents. This saves a lot of time and space so we're not logging and holding onto packages for people that no longer live here.

Cons

I haven't come across anything I do not like yet.

Nice Software!

I run reports for tracking packages with ease and export for sending to email recipients. All aspects of using Notifii is easy and goes smoothly every day. This software is very nice!

Pros

I use this software daily to keep track of all packages coming into the company. It is extremely easy to use and I have had no problems with checking in or checking out packages. The reports are easy to use and the staff of Notifii are wonderful to work with. They are friendly, helpful and always quick in responding to any emails sent.

Cons

The only thing I would like to be able to do is merge contacts. As of right now, I send an email and ask the staff to merge. But, not a big issue.

Notifii Track for our residents

Pros

We have used Notifii for a year now and absolutely love it! Our residents love it as well. We no longer have phone calls asking if they have a package in the office, which saves us so much time.

Cons

Nothing!! I'm just hoping that Notifii is capable soon of the texting option to residents and prospects regarding other things besides just the package notification.

Hi Sheila, Thanks so much for this incredible feedback! We're so excited to hear that both your residents + employees are loving Notifii Track! Our client's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we're so happy to hear that Notifii Track is meeting your needs! So you know, we did just launch a new product that allows you to send texts and emails to all of your residents using templates, automated responses and groups! We'll reach out to you guys with more information in a few. Thanks again for your detailed review! - The Notifii Team

Great Product for College Residence Hall Desk

Great customer service. A lot of the program features are very useful for front desk management.

Pros

I like how we are able to keep track of packages. The product allows us to track who logged a package in and out, which helps with accountability.

Cons

The systems glitches sometimes when you are uploading a new list. I have had to contact customer service to get assistance with uploading a new list because the system read the information incorrectly. But CS responded quickly and handled the issue within the hour.

Hi Ariel, Thanks for your review! We're happy to see that you have been able to boost accountability in your mailroom! - the Notifii Team

So much helpful

keeping packages on track, really useful.

Pros

The Notifii software to track packages is so easy to use. It keeps track of all the packages that are logged in. The picture option does help a lot to see how the picture looks like and it's easy to locate in the office.

Cons

We had some residents that our notifii email notifications goes directly to spam and they won't see our emails when there is a package for them. We had shorten the notification, but it is rarely we will have a resident complain about this.

Hi Omar, We are happy to see that Notifii Track has been helpful for you! Thank you for your review! - the Notifii Team

Notifii Review

We have found that after purchasing the system, our staff members are saving a lot of wasted time which they are now able to use positively.

Pros

How easy it is to use, I find it extremely easy to be able to train and explain the system to various people. I have trained a lot of people from various types of background and everyone seems to pick it up very quickly.

Cons

The main issue I have with the system is that due to being located in the UK, is it difficult to have easy communications with Notifii. This is unfortunately no ones fault or cannot be changed but its the main issue I have with the system.

Hi Conor, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We're glad to hear that our system is easy to train and use. We realize that email communication might be slower due to the fact that you are located in the UK and we are located in the USA. Hopefully, our system will work seamlessly and the big timezone difference will not be an issue. We look forward to serving you for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

best app for multi family properties

The business solution for us is streamlined communication for residents with an automatic follow up if they have not gotten their package. The really only downside is the mass email/text feature.

Pros

I like most the ability to instantly let my residents know that their packages are here safe and ready for pick up at their leisure.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is that a blanket or mass email to residents indicates a package rather than just a communication.

Hi Fraces, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track - we are so excited that you've titled your review "best app for multi family properties" and that you gave us a perfect 5-star review - thank you so much! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us such an incredible review and we look forward to serving you and your business for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team

Easy, Quick, and Efficient

Timeliness to report delivered packages to the residents. It's great that they get a text and will have access to the information most wherever they are.

Pros

Easy to use. Quick notification time to our residents. Efficient in that auto reminders are sent for packages. I love the function that allows our staff to take a photo of the package. This helps when searching through hundreds of packages! Our residents also enjoy knowing the sizes and quantity of their packages.

Cons

Sometimes scanning barcodes is a bit tricky. Sometimes the scanner only records the postal zip code and will not accept the actual barcode or tracking number.

Excellent Program

Before we started with this system our package area was overfilled with boxes that were not getting picked up. Our staff was consistently trying to call residents to get them to come and pick up their packages. Now since the system continues to text and email the resident every 3 days, this is no longer an issue.

Pros

This system does it all. We can log packages in and out with ease. We love that we can take a photo of the package that gets sent to the resident so they know what we accepted for them. We can run reports to see when the highest volume of packages come in and go out and adjust our staff schedules to accommodate the increased traffic in our office. It really is a big timesaver.

Cons

It's a little expensive since the system runs so smoothly and we never have to call for support.

Fantastic product

The software updates nightly so there is no lack in updating email address. I like the ability to send reminder emails automatically however often we find it necessary.

Pros

This software is very easy to use set up was simple. We have used Notifii for a few years and I would highly recommend it to other businesses.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about the software at this time.

Hi Kate, Thank you so much for your 5-star review on Notifii Track! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and we are so happy to hear that you feel like the software and set up was simple and easy - that's exactly what we're going for! As always, please let us know if you have any additional questions or feedback. Thanks again for taking the time to review us and we look forward to continuing to serve your community for years to come. Happy package tracking! - The Notifii Team

Finally a product that makes your job easier!

Prior to using Notifii Track, we used a system that was antiquated. It required the use of scan guns which frequently broke down. The information on the guns had to be uploaded so package receipt information was not available until much later in the day. Delivery locations and recipient names were not easily editable. Notifii has definitely made things so much easier for the folks working in my shipping department and, even a year after switching, I am still getting rave reviews from the recipients.

Pros

Notifii Track is so easy to use! Training new employees now takes minutes instead of days! The recipients love the email notifications. Being able to use mobile devices instead of proprietary scan guns has also been a game changer.

Cons

We have not had any issues with Notifii. Whenever we reach out to their support team, we get answers

Logging Packages

I log in packages 24-7 lots of volume and tracking them is easy and secure.

Pros

This software is easy to us it helps in the daily logging packages and signing in the out and tracking packages that have been miss log in wrong areas.

Cons

There is nothing bad with this software I like using it is friend easy.

Hi Rosy, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Notifii Track! We are excited for your perfect 5-star rating and love hearing that you feel like the software is easy to use! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and look forward to serving you and your team for years to come! Happy package tracking, - The Notifii Team