PrestaShop Reviews

4.28/5 (145 reviews)

Navid Anayati

Free e-commerce to start with most features

Reviewed 2019-09-14

PrestaShop is the right tool if you have a plan to expand into e-commerce. The platform is widely use in some countries like France (started here) and Italy, many agencies offer on-line shops based on PrestaShop. It fits all basic needs and if you have some IT experience, than you can build your own shop totally free. If you are serious about e-commerce then sooner or later you will buy modules (plugins for PrestaShop) and later you need to find a php developer to adapt the site to your needs. Most shops find solutions with existing plugins that are sold on PrestaShop's site or many other portals.

ishara maduranga

the most mainstream CMS all through the world

Reviewed 2019-04-28

Prestashop is one of the main stages for a web-based business, we use it broadly on structure handcrafted shops, yet you can actually simply introduce it and transfer two or three items and you are done, have a fresh out of the box new online shop. It's very simple to use for apprentices and propelled clients alike.

Caroline Phillips

Just the best e-commerce software. Ever. Anywhere. In the world.

Reviewed 2019-10-22

We've developed over 50 e-commerce websites with Prestashop over the years, complex multi-boutiques, in different languages, in different countries using different currencies ... we're pretty happy with our overall experience with the software and the company.

Anonymous

Great Functionality, Large Community, Rather Simple To Use, Very Extendable , Open Source

Reviewed 2018-03-23

After trying Magento and Woocommerce I ended up with Prestashop because the other solutions I tried were either too complicated or too simple. Prestashop seems to lie somewhere in the middle. Before I decided on Prestashop, I did some extensive research to inspect other solutions such as Shopify, Shopware and Oxid. However, the large user and developer base as well as the massive amount of addons available for Prestashop made me switch to Prestashop. Here is what I especially like about Prestashop: - The backend is simple enough to get used to quite quickly - There are a lot of amazing templates you can choose from - it's rather easy to find Prestashop developers near you, so you're not stuck with an exotic shop system nobody understands - Multi store/multi language functionality is integrated into Prestashop out of the box

Omar Medani

Great open-source Software

Reviewed 2019-10-10

We are building PrestaShops since 2012 and are very satisfied with the solution. We can build nearly every special feature a user would like to have.

Emanuele Baldassarri

Best solution to create an ecommerce if you want to build it yourself

Reviewed 2019-07-17

This software is awesome for creating ecommerce. You can install the basic version and start selling in a very short time. Every operation is optimized at its best and you will spare a lot of time if you sell products with variations.

Oscar Rocha Aragón

Complete solution for e-commerce development

Reviewed 2018-09-23

This has been a great solution for medium brands that process more than 100 orders per month and have some particular functionalitys of management stock with third party shared integrations

Fabian Popovici

The best online shop platform I ever used

Reviewed 2018-06-30

If you want a professional store setup you need to take a look at prestashop. Don't be scared by the rugged design, you can change it by buying a premium template builder, and build your store without the need for any code. The simpleness of the platform and easy updating, one click upgrade make it the best free software for most businesses. If you plan on having thousand and thousand of products you are in need of some key modules,but they are easily available and not that expensive. Is it a no brainer for any business man that in order to get the same quality from some other platform you should invest thousands of dollars in it.

Koen de Koster

Working with PrestaShop as a developer and as an e-tailor

Reviewed 2019-10-11

We like working with PrestaShop, from both ways we are working with the software. So as well from a developer’s vision as from an e-tailor point of view.

Mariusz Smolak

Best ecommerce for small company

Reviewed 2019-10-16

Scott Friend

Decent Online Store Option, But Has Drawbacks

Reviewed 2019-07-17

I've got a ton of experience with running and configuring Magento, but I wanted to try PrestaShop simply to use something different on my own business storefront to expand my own knowledge, not to mention that Magento needs more power than PrestaShop. Although PS is easy enough to setup and get running, it lacks a few features which I would consider "standard" by today's terms, not to mention that there is also a serious lack of free/opens source plug-ins available for it like Magento has, which includes things like themes. Overall, the store does its job and works well once all the modules are in place, but In the grand scheme, I would consider PrestaShop as a stepping stone to something bigger and better like Magento or more.

Lars Finvaul

In my opinion the best open source platform for online stores

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Easy to configure, easy to update ( one click update ), easy to install new modules and themes and builders. One of the most versatile platforms for physical and virtual goods. I have custom made for customers shops with upwards of 1 million products, imported from dropshipping suppliers. It is very easy to manage, tons of free and premium modules and upgrades. A solid infrastructure to rely on and different profiles with permission for employs. Very Reliable for large amounts of traffic.

Alicia Ancona

Solid e-commerce solution

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-07-23

It's a great product, however you do need a developer team to have it fully set up. If you have a dev team, this is the best option since you can have pretty much unlimited customization options.

John Robertson

good since the fork but it has changed its name; this is the review of the one called prestashop

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-10-25

Last in a series of failed attempts to get a 21st century ecommerce site. I have a 20th century one but hoped for better. Two problems with the open source ones are (a) Over-large companies funded by venture capital or just ambition, that half-finish a neat project and then sell it half finished and try to cover-up the mistake by selling modules for the most obvious basic things like checkout and shipping. This applies to Drupal Commerce, a lot, to some of the various Wordpress carts, and to Prestashop. (b) Mission creep by which an app that installs onto shared hosting suddenly becomes too large to run on that host. This applies to Drupal projects and probably to Prestashop a bit too. So: the experience is the same as with Drupal Commerce and bits of wordpress stuff. i am a lot happier now I am on a forked version of prestashop. Oh talking of "fork" and "open source", this is a DIY project with some free help maybe on message boards and with free installation from software installers on most hosting, but mainly paid in hours rather than pounds. When i spend money it was on ill-judged attempts to find a one page checkout module that turned-out not to cope with a particular server or to solve the specific problems of the default checkout.

Anonymous

Easy to setup your own online store

Reviewed 2019-09-10

-Very user friendly -Easy to install locally for testing purpose -already creates a backend tool for management the store and creates its own mail server to aller any purchase or error that client may have -User control that allows you to set the type of permission the user will have when login on backend -the online plugins store is very complete with fair prices -easy to install and remove module

Daniel Sinclair

One of the best CMS for shopping

Reviewed 2018-07-18

Prestashop is one of the leading platforms for ecommerce, we use it extensively on building custom made shops, but you can really just install it and upload a couple of products and you are done, have a brand new online shop. It's very ease to use for beginners and advanced users alike. It has top knotch addons and modules to be install, free and paid. The dashboard is amazingly simple and you can find all the tools you just by browsing over the top categories.

Marcela Perez

Never fails but could be easier to use

Reviewed 2018-12-22

We had great results after changing to PrestaShop, overall it is a great platform and it continues to improve options every year.

Sergio Rey

Best E-commerce Solution

Reviewed 2017-02-06

I have been using it for about 5 years. So far, I cannot imagine my business without it. It has most of the functionalities you may need and there are a lot of third-party modules providers that will help you with special and specific features you may need.

Aleksandr Lisitsyn

A good option to create an online store

Reviewed 2018-11-07

I have been using PrestaShop for many years now and I don’t think to switch to another service. I like the fact that in this CMS it is convenient to work with clients. Using email, I quickly notify clients of new promotions, and the ability to synchronize with popular social networks helps to work with clients outside the site.

Gabriel Godfrey

Great software to use for your online store

Reviewed 2018-07-20

It is one of the most undervalued softwares in the online space. You can really build your store in just a couple of minutes, with tons of modules and themes also from third parties you can have any type of store, either physical or virtual goods. With over 1 million websites constructed with this platform is a great asset to build with.

Vincent Terenti

PrestaShop : A complete and flexible ecommerce tool

Reviewed 2019-10-24

Easy to install and to use, PrestaShop allow you to create a real ecommerce shop online easily. Its many options of logistics, marketing, internationalization... make it possible with little means and efforts to have an effective and flexible tool for ecommerce.

Florin Popa

The easiest way to having a professional ecommerce business

Reviewed 2017-10-10

The best looking online store for our business, with tons of complete house building materials and info.

Natalia Campan

Good functionality, but low stability

Reviewed 2018-10-13

We used this CMS for exactly 3 years. On the advice of our programmers, the team switched to it from Magenta. Of the advantages, I can point out a cheap tariff, a broader functionality than our previous CMS and the absence of transaction fees.

Great Open-Source Product

Reviewed 2018-02-16

We are using Prestashop for creating the most of our E-commerce products. Open-Source Platform and existing market with plugins - are the main advantages to use Prestashop for small-middle sized projects.

Andreina Carrasco

Prestashop is not as simple as they show, but is an option to start your online business

Reviewed 2018-07-05

Prestashop is one of the "cheapest" options in the market to create an online shop in a short time. It has the advantage that you can choose among many predesigned templates, which are certainly very nice and allow you to show the public your products in an attractive way. You can also set up the products in an administrative panel to keep track of the number of products available, prices, you can create discount coupons and much more. It is a complete software in the sense that you can manage the business from one place.

Great no-fees E-Commerce website

Reviewed 2015-12-10

I have been using PrestaShop over the past year as my back-end e-commerce storefront, with a WIX front-end to bring people in, for my partner's online greeting card and wall decor business (http://www.obunny.ca). Have tried to implement the newly-introduced "grid" SKU setting to replace the standard "list" SKU setting, but the software doesn't seem to allow for it. With my PayPal transaction gateway, only about half the transactions seem to show up in PrestaShop's "Orders" stack (thankfully PayPal notifies me that a payment has come in), so I have to manually convert the shopping-cart list into an order. PrestaShop offers many free modules which can be added on to your site, including social media links, LiveChat, etc.

Alfredo Rondon

it a great program to star an e-commerce business

Reviewed 2018-08-01

professional tools because it's a very common tool that every e-commerce business use.

Mehrshad Zakerian

PrestaShop, a solution for everyone

Reviewed 2019-10-10

More than 5000 merchants are using PrestaShop in Iran. It is helping them to grow their business and earn money in current econimic situation. I suggest it to everyone.

Ralph Northcott

Prestashop - Don't use for lots of products

Reviewed 2016-01-20

I have three stores now with Prestashop, which I have been using for over six years. I would say that the older versions worked perfectly well and I had no problems. I would have given 5 stars in all areas. (I am talking version 1.6.0.9 or thereabouts) Unwittingly "upgrading" to the latest versions, I'm now on 1.6.0.14, has rendered Prestashop almost unworkable. It only works now for me thanks to the brilliant paid add-on Store Manager. My two sites with fewer products - 20 and 1200 respectively, work fine still. My main site, which is my main source of income has 4,500 products. I cannot edit or save products (which is where Store Manager comes in). The search indexing does not work. CSV product import will not work. Database backups always time out. There are frequent errors with Payment gateways. Every recommended update usually causes new problems. All this despite the fact that I am using the default template and have made no code changes. Support is absolutely zero. My problems have been well discussed on the forums for over two years and are common. The programmers do nothing. I am not a programmer. I have spent over $2000 on programming help over the last two years just to keep my site running - and Prestashop is supposed to be "Open Source" and free. I would highly recommend Prestashop if you have few products, but I would say that if you start to go over 2000 then in my experience it simply does not work. The programmers are too busy making add ons which they make money on, than getting the basic shell to work. Transferring to another cart now would be a nightmare, largely because of the huge number of product photos, I think about 30,000 now.

Dasha Selitskaya

Convenient to work and collect statistics

Reviewed 2019-05-22

I have been working with CMS PrestaShop for over a year. I like the platform because it easily integrates with social networks and data collection tools. Our company has easily worked with Facebook, Twitter and Google Analytics.

Giorgi Gogitidze

One of the best user-friendly free shopping cart software

Reviewed 2016-11-08

I've started using the PrestaShop around 2 years ago and I'm still into this system. The experience with the system I got during all this time and throughout my several projects is enough to write ah honest review about the system. Starting with the advantages, the biggest advantage of the PrestaShop is its huge support community which is the best ever help a developer can dream of. Discussion boards with active users make a big difference. Furthermore, one of the biggest advantages is also the administration panel of the PrestaShop which is way easy to use than say other competitor platforms. What's more important for me is the extended functionality and efficiency. The function ility is far more than any user would ever think to want to have on their websites and as for efficiency, PrestaShop is lightweight and well optimised, thus not loading the servers. As for the disadvantages, there are of course some. The biggest disadvantage is that most of the most useful functionalities require the additional investments to have installed in my PrestaShop. What I also noticed, in a case of big products quantity, Prestashop does not function as well as it initially did. To conclude, PrestaShop is good for starting the e-commerce. The system works well with medium or a small number of products, but PrestaShop's efficiency, when there are 100 products isn't any better than when there are 1000. Overall, I would suggest this to the beginner in e-commerce users.

Anonymous

I was able to set it up myself - with no IT knowledge

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-04

Great functionality and simple to use design. It is possible to set it up with no special IT skills, just some general experience with tools like Wordpress etc. There is a variety of add-ons and widgets which make it highly flexible. You can find anything you need either for free or for cheap money. No need for expensive developers for tailored solutions.

Jamie Harvey

Great open source software although very buggy

Reviewed 2018-07-04

It's free and relatively easy to use. I like the fact that there are lots of modules you can add on to create better functionality

Matthieu Chaton

PS review

Reviewed 2019-10-22

- ease of use - the core is open source - BO is clean - it's easy to develop modules - supports a lot of products without any performance issue - supports many languages by default

Marvin Lozano

Amazing open source e-commerce software that outshines the competition

Reviewed 2019-04-27

- a ton of features - marketplace with many templates and integrations (payment providers, logistics, analytics, etc.) - everything is open source available on GitHub - extremely easy installation (even my granny could do it) - you can use a hosting company that you like - can be used internationally - very fair pricing

Alex Jakubash

Multifunctional service for creating an online store

Reviewed 2018-12-08

We use CMS PrestaShop for a small online store of our sports club. The tool allows you to add an unlimited number of products and categories. There is a built-in analytics that works in real time.

Ionut Sava

Great Platfrom for building store

Reviewed 2018-06-29

The best platfrom from I have searched, insanely simple and advanced. I was able to do pretty much everything Iwanted in this platform, selling virtual goods as well as physical. Integrated withmost ofmy suppliers and shipping companies.

Carlos Loyola

Excellent and very useful

Reviewed 2016-10-14

Im using this for almost three years and I have received the best user experience and administrative.

Anonymous

Medium level open source Ecommerce platform

Reviewed 2019-04-19

Admin area is clean and easy to use, making it simple to start.

Alex Kattler

The easiest way to open your own store

Reviewed 2018-02-20

I had to master this system from scratch. Nothing, figured out, spending only a few days and using the search. This indicates that everyone will be able to master the system, regardless of the level of preparation. It is enough to know what is Google. Today, being already an expert, I can say that the system provides a good functionality, which can compete with not all competitors.

Sam Norshwin

Can be used, but only very carefully

Reviewed 2018-02-19

The loyalty of search engines to shops on PrestaShop is ensured by the use of semantic markup of each product page, corresponding to schema.org. For each product, meta tags are described: a description, a title, and friendly references are generated. This is very important and useful when it is necessary that the site is indexed not in one search engine, but in several at once.

Panagiotis Dimitrakis

Nice but could be better

Reviewed 2018-03-26

The back-end administration that is very well designed. The simplicity of extending the modules and making a custom one.

Jon Christ

Didnt like it at first but after learning it, its a great cart solution!

Reviewed 2016-12-06

Ive been managing the webstore for a customer of mine for 2 years now, even through the learning phase was tedious i am very comfortable with it and even handled the upgrade from v1.5 to v1.6. Pleased with everything!

Anonymous

Great platform to get your eCommerce site going

Reviewed 2018-05-23

Great platform with a user friendly interface and many features come builtin. easy to update your inventory and items on sale.

Amerigo Telman

The engine has both pluses and minuses

Reviewed 2018-02-20

In the process of working with PrestaShop CMS, I noticed both the advantages of the system and its shortcomings. First about the advantages. So, categories and subcategories of goods are easily formed, just customized attributes for each product, you can create additional fields.

Thomas Stadler

Shopping cart software with the shortest learning curve, clear templates and design, very convincing

Reviewed 2017-09-15

I use it for more than 20 web projects - not only shops - and it is creating very strong revenues for my company.

Balwinder Plaha

Ideal for your start-up

Reviewed 2018-10-22

I have created a Demo store with the help of PrestaShop to show it up to my clients and almost everyone have liked it till now.

Rafael Lopez

Ecoomerce for Free

Reviewed 2016-11-03

Is easest way to start a ecommerce projetct, you have allways that you need. Secure, fast and very easy to use.

Vasil Lukasevych

Simple, affordable, functional

Reviewed 2018-11-30

I can say that the application can even master a beginner in the creation of sites. A very affordable and colorful interface, a large number of filters, built-in tools to hold the attention of customers, there is a block for SEO website promotion.

Teodor Swimmson

A good budget option

Reviewed 2018-03-11

Despite its simplicity, CMS PrestaShop in many respects bypasses most of the competitors. The trial version allows you to familiarize yourself with the engine in detail, and the license is available at a price even for small companies.

Setup you shop with Prestashop

Reviewed 2019-05-11

1. I have setup my own PrestaShop eCommerce platform , it is one of the great eCommerce platform. 2. It provides you almost all kind of eCommerce features and functionality for you eCommerce shop. 3. PrestaShop extensions are available in market and these are amazing. 4. Create your own extension if you need something special feature as per your need. 5. Add product , Add captions , Product listing , setup payment access is easy with PrestaShop. 6. Edit PrestaShop theme as per your design requirement.

Anonymous

We use Prestashop for developing of e-commerce projects

Reviewed 2018-06-27

Prestashop allows you to create your e-commerce and manage your catalogue Products. The process of payment and shipping are deeply developed and permit many customization. You can create many rules that allow you to distinguish your customer basis on some attributes that you can need.

Anton Drozdov

Stable working platform

Reviewed 2019-03-24

Installing and launching the platform almost never causes us difficulties. There are many options for the backend. Platforms are notable for stability of work, intuitive interface and good level of security.

Sam Nichols

Works Well Enough, but You're Going to Need Your Wallet Out

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Nothing. I hated every aspect of it. I plan to be an advocate for not using PrestaShop in the future whenever the topic arises.

Alisa Miln

The easiest way to open your own store

Reviewed 2018-02-24

I've been using the system for several years. I was sorting everything out from scratch, everything turned out pretty quickly. Impressions from use are mostly positive. Although, as elsewhere, there are some nuances. The system is not widely used among webmasters, absolutely undeservedly.

Gregory Dobry

#1 free eCommerce CMS

Reviewed 2019-05-30

Prestashop is one of the most famous eCommerce CMS. It's free, intuitive, beginner friendly. You can customize your store with many addons and themes available on Marketplace. It offers lots of functionalities useful with marketing operations (SEO Friendly, Build-in Newsletter and Analytics).

Tierra B

Great Platform

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-04-29

Free open source platform, with lots of apps available for purchase and more user friendly back office, than Magento, OSCommerce

Anonymous

Great product to quickly launch a simple e-commerce

Reviewed 2018-05-16

If you need to start an e-commerce, even a big one, you can use prestashop, it's stable, the community is great and you can find any modules you want to do exactly what you want. From the small e-shop for a real shop, on for a manufacturer, to the biggest e-store with thousands of references prestashop can do it. But, don't think it's all free, you have to bay some essentials good modules, and the most important the support for them to be more peaceful.

Milana Reznik

PrestaShop is a good CMS for creating online stores

Reviewed 2018-02-17

I can say that at first glance, CMS PrestaShop is very attractive for the owners of online stores, because it integrates the payment system, and work with payments and orders, but it has a number of significant drawbacks.

Ruslan Belousov

CMS, sharpened for the creation of online stores

Reviewed 2018-09-21

About what online store our customers would not dream of, we can create it with PrestaShop. We choose professional templates, add an unlimited number of products and create custom solutions for payment and delivery. And the built-in opportunities for SEO-optimization of the site help to quickly promote the store in the search engines.

Veronika Malyshko

Simple service for creating online stores

Reviewed 2019-01-18

With the help of CMS PrestaShop, we create online stores for our customers and continue to promote these projects. The platform provides the ability to post an unlimited number of products and categories, it has advanced SEO functions, there is integration with eBay, PayPal, etc.

Shirley Banson

Excellent and convenient content management system

Reviewed 2018-02-17

Most of the necessary functions in PrestaShop already exist, but what not, then you can buy ready-made solutions in the store, and most of the modules there are inexpensive and they are quite high-quality.

Artem Tarakanov

Easy to connect payment services

Reviewed 2019-04-28

Our company decided to make an online store on the platform PrestaShop. I consider the key feature of this platform to be the presence and convenience of connecting all popular payment services. Due to this, our customers can pay for purchases not only with bank cards, but also with payment services.

Alex Verbol

Well customizable platform

Reviewed 2019-01-21

I like the PrestaShop platform because it takes quite a small amount of time for our company employees to create an infused site, largely due to the presence of numerous extensions.

Aura Nala

A good option for a budget start

Reviewed 2018-02-27

Despite the seeming simplicity, this system by its functionality will bypass many competitors. In this case, there is a good trial version. And the paid package is inexpensive. If the wizard understands the mechanics of the process, he will not let the engine go too far, correcting the process manually in time.

Grato Paez

The most popular platform for ecomer

Reviewed 2018-07-13

It is the safest alternative to develop virtual commerce stores. stable, functional and with good SEO. The installation is not complicated

Rania Mohammed

PrestaShop is in demand with my clients from different countries

Reviewed 2018-02-14

Regardless of the country for which you need an online store, PrestaShop is localized for more than 50 languages, among which the most common and popular.

PrestaShop e-stores

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Vlad Vahromovs

Universal solution for creating an online store

Reviewed 2019-01-01

We use the PrestaShop service to create small online stores. CMS provides the ability to add an unlimited number of products and categories. It is possible to create coupons and vouchers for discounts. Integration with PayPal, eBay, etc. is available.

Roman Yarovyi

Good CMS for Small Size E-commerce shops

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-03-31

We have Prestashop on 2 small e-commerce projects and it works great. Fast and reliable CMS, easy to expand with plugins.

Feodosiy Kovalenko

Convenient service for creating an online store and sales automation

Reviewed 2018-11-21

When creating online stores, we most often use the PrestaShop platform. CMS provides the ability to add an unlimited number of products. A choice of a large number of templates and modules. You can create coupons and discount vouchers.

Hisham Balatiah

Your online shop with ease

Reviewed 2019-01-24

Easy to install, easy to setup and start using it, great features and options for an ecommerce website backend.

Jean Francois Perras

Will be ok for most user

Reviewed 2018-10-19

-Provide a good entry in the e-commerce market -Multi-language support

Anonymous

It has multiple options to develop a purchase and sale portal, with good design and good security...

Reviewed 2018-06-06

I have had effective sales from the web portal, instant payments in addition to good security ... I recommend this system for buying and selling projects

Roman Katerinchik

Excellent platform with many templates

Reviewed 2019-04-30

The platform features an incredibly simple installation process. There are many features we need that allow you to implement everything you need on the site. There are a large number of templates and integrations.

Maya Tincheva-Geneva

Great platform, even out of the box

Reviewed 2019-06-01

The basic version of CMS PrestaShop allows you to immediately set up an online store without connecting additional paid modules. You can create a website and immediately integrate payment services.

Karli Anderson

Good platform for online stores

Reviewed 2019-01-09

I like the PrestaShop platform because of its versatility and the fact that it has developed a huge number of useful extensions, so that our employees need a little time to add the necessary functions to the site.

Ana Quebedo Lina

An easy system to administer for your web, I practice CMS.

Reviewed 2018-07-16

some of the options for CMS seem limited since it is almost the same but with prestashop gives you the viability of creating web to your liking.

Kent George

PrestaShop provides an adequate solution

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Overall my experience has been positive. Once you get a site up and running the way you want it to look the package performs pretty well. There have been some complaints about the speed of the back-end loading but overall PrestaShop does a fairly solid job.

Sylvie GARCELON

Functional, but very heavy server platform

Reviewed 2019-01-02

PrestaShop engine has developed a huge number of useful extensions that we can use on our site, increasing its functionality and improving the quality of customer service of our company.

Nataly Oprishchenko

Easy to learn platform

Reviewed 2019-03-30

The platform has a simple interface, the study of which did not take a lot of time from our employees. It has a lot of filters, built-in tools, templates, and there is also a block for website promotion.

Maria Tanasiichuk

Good engine for online stores

Reviewed 2018-12-30

The staff of our company in creating online stores through CMS PrestaShop does not have any significant difficulties. I liked very much that the tool allows you to add an unlimited number of products.

Luis Alfredo Villaruel Especialista en Telecomunicaciones

Excellent online store management platform, easy to use and interactive

Reviewed 2018-06-26

A lot of learning and in an easy and intuitive way, the truth is that you do not have to be an expert to be able to use this platform since it almost speaks to you on its own.

Carlos Aogusto Malaver Urbano

Great CMS to create online stores.

Reviewed 2018-05-04

It is a great option to start in E-commerce. In my company we use it constantly to develop good quality online stores quickly.

Harry Verwayen

Good SEO opportunities

Reviewed 2019-05-23

Unlike other platforms, CMS PrestaShop is easy to work with SEO. We did not have to install additional plug-ins, all the tools were already in the basic version.

Maria Fernanda

the best platform for ecomerce

Reviewed 2018-09-11

The process of updating items for sale and inventory is easy. Nice and intuitive interface

Nino Furetti

A good option for beginners

Reviewed 2018-03-26

CMS PrestaShop is ideal for beginners who are involved in their first projects. The platform is quite simple to use and largely bypasses the decisions of competitors. There is a free version.

Marek Zalud

Stable work with regular updates

Reviewed 2019-06-05

The system is always stable and highly flexible, so that members of our team can complete its full-fledged configuration taking into account all the needs, using the available features.

Sonia Del Valle Urbano de Malaver

Excellent option to develop online stores.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-06-29

Personally, this CMS is my first option to develop any type of online business.

James E Roberts

Good CMS for E-commerce

Reviewed 2018-05-01

This is the best way to manage the content of your virtual store.

Anonymous

Super fast way to create an online store

Reviewed 2019-08-04

PrestaShop is usually a number one choice when any of our projects requires an online store to sell services or goods.

Patricia Pineda

Excellent for the creation of ecommerce

Reviewed 2018-06-06

You can create a couple of e-commerce and I'm doing great because I can handle them very easily.

Djohn Trumen

Amazing modern solution

Reviewed 2018-02-15

Given that I often help in SEO-optimization projects for our clients, I really like the built-in marketing tools and integration with services such as Google Analytics.

Great ecommerce platform option

Reviewed 2018-06-06

IT'S FREE. That's the first advantage of using PrestaShop. It is highly customizable and great for creating small online stores. Love the free templates and the plugins as well.

Florencia Salazar

Create your virtual store in record time

Reviewed 2018-05-11

Excellent CMS for ecommerce. Highly recommended!

John Diamond

Great PHP-based Cart Software!

Reviewed 2018-11-22

PrestaShop is free and open source which means you have complete control over customizing your shop. I wouldn't consider any software that didn't give you the source code. PrestaShop has premium options as well for non-techies.

Timofey Lyzhenkov

Not the best option to create a website

Reviewed 2019-04-30

I have a number of complaints about this designer - I don’t make websites on it anymore. However, I can not deny that a powerful SEO module is built into the sitebuilder, as well as good protection against DDoS attacks. You can connect the SLL certificate.

Anonymous

Easy to set up your e-commerce business page.

Reviewed 2019-04-10

Overall its very handy software to use if you want to do business online. Also cheap meaning you get what you pay for.

Stephen Baker

I used Prestashop for a few years running a few ecommerce sites. It was easy to use and updatable.

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-04-23

I like how easy I can change different items on my list. I was able to add a few plugins that were needed for credit card transactions and bulk import.

Andrew Fernández

An ideal cms for electronic commerce

Reviewed 2018-04-17

I have created many electronic stores of excellent quality and it has not taken me long