RegFox Reviews

4.83/5 (71 reviews)

Dave Brenner

Regfox rocks

Reviewed 2018-10-13

Overall, I would say the Regfox software and Regfox customer support is the best I have ever worked with. Hands down. Customer support is always there (weekdays), everyone very polite (and fun), very smart, and they make you feel special, like one of the team. I mean it. It sounds like a commercial, but it's true. I run sports classes for kids, and I was able to create registration forms (they call "campaigns") for people to choose classes based on grades, so upon entering a grade, only the grade appropriate classes will show as a choice. Further, I can price each class differently, and I can prorate classes, so someone signing up before the first class will pay full price whereas someone signing up after the first class will pay a prorated lower fee, all done automatically. In truth, the software is thought through so well, so cleverly, that I have not found anything I cannot do if I want. It's really a blank slate restricted by my creativity and ability to think logically. If I wanted to, I can even prevent individuals from registering while other can register if I want. It's really amazing software, that I am still coming to understand and it does pretty much everything I want, and I am not an easy customer to please.

Scott McCulloch

Cliff Drysdale Tennis on Regfox

Reviewed 2016-07-07

We have been using the regfox software for roughly 14 months now and the Webconnex team have been exceptional in every aspect..... The Webconnex team are always pushing the boundaries to improve the software based on the most important feature the customer. I not only recommend Webconnex to my colleagues in the industry but make a point to refer then as they have changed our whole online registration process resulting in a huge growth in our online revenue and as a tennis club/camp operator that allows us to spend more time on the court while still taking care of our customers 24/7. 1.The access to the webconnex team 2. The simplicity and exceptional functionality of the software 3.The flexibility to customize the registrations to our needs 4.First class look and professional templates 5.It is very reliable.... this is a big point of contention with software that is out there as alot of similar products are unreliable and do not have the support staff when problems arise and that hurts your reputation and not theirs. 6. the new social media share 7.Most of all the continuos upgrades to the software making it better each and every day and the teams willingness to listen to their customers on areas of improvement.

Kristin Spraggins

Tough interface & product library; Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-01-06

Pros: RegFox was recommended from someone in the payment transaction industry for registrations. I like that you can customize all sections of the event, and once you spend the time in the beginning it is smooth sailing. You don't have to babysit. The analytics are WONDERFUL. I was contracted to set up an event for someone else, and they are dazzled by having that information to check. I had a great deal of questions and problems while setting up my campaign. It was a blessing to have a responsive customer service team. Cons: The interface is a bit clunky for me. While I am a online registration novice, I do consider myself a pretty tech intuitive person. The set up of my campaign was extremely difficult and user experience unfriendly. Until the campaign launched, I had to call or message the tech support with a plethora of questions daily. Establishing the gateway was easy once I found my information on "settings" but once again - It just was not initiative on the site. Also, there was a glitch on requiring first and last name when I launch initially. The biggest improvement opportunity I saw was for the communication follow ups. Perhaps it was my novice brain, but I was trying to use this page to communicate with the registrants without the use of email. I had a welcome packet to send out and I could not delete the campaign after it was sent out. It also was not clear to me it would not be send out past the first people that were signed up at the time. The problem was resolved, but left me feeling uneasy. Further explanation on how to use this section would be great. All in all - keep up the great customer service, and customization of RegFox. Look to create more efficiencies and clarity for the user while guiding through the platform.

Jake Harp

Great System- Will Continue to Use

Reviewed 2017-03-29

We had been trying to find a system that was easy for our event attendees to use while also not forcing us to track down payments, and RegFox helps us accomplish exactly what we need. Some of the tools take a bit of getting used to, but the customer support has helped us overcome our hurdles. We really like the automatic payment charge feature, which allows us to get a deposit initially and charges the balance at a later date. This helps some of our families that don't have enough money to pay outright when they sign up, but it ensures we get the money they said they would get to us. We no longer have to track down payments, which saves us countless hours of work. Though the price can get steep for events with a higher cost, the time (and thus cost) saved on the part of our admin team is worth it.Automatic payment charging Ease of use for attendees Customer service is knowledgable and helpful

Michelle VanderWoude

Great Company & Great Software

Reviewed 2017-03-16

If I could give a 6 star rating for customer support I would. These guys go above and beyond-- offering things like making short videos to explain/show how to do something on their software, and the ever amazing superpower of NOT getting annoyed when you don't understand how to do something. They want to make this as easy as possible, and they do. The $$ is WORTH it. Registration has been a breeze for all of our athletes. I have worked with other types of software like this, and they can all be a real pain and very confusing. The options they have to add to your registration are incredible. The tie in with GroupRev has been particularly beneficial. Thank you to the amazing team at RegFox for all of their help on our Virtual 10k fundraiser. Not only are you making it easier for us to raise money for our charity, it feels as though all of the extra work you do makes it so you are raising money for our charity right alongside us. Thank you for helping families of children with cancer.The ability you have to personalize forms for registering for an event. Also the coupon feature is wonderful!

Elizabeth Casano

SO FAR SO AWESOME!

Reviewed 2017-03-15

Okay...so it's the day before we debut the registration and I am writing this review in advance because I refuse to be one of those grumpie-grumps that have to wait to the very end before saying "hooray!"This is not our first registration rodeo (it's our second) but as a VERY small non-profit grassroots organization , due to the complexity and horrible end user experience of our last registration subcontractor, we barely broke even. Needless to say, I contracted RegFox after a lot of research and was still scared to death. Not so anymore. The difference in customer service and ease of use has been phenomenal. I can't imagine that it won't be the same all the way through to the end. I will let you know how it goes. So...I will be posting again as of April 30, 2017 (the day after our event.) All I can guarantee, at this point, to anyone who wants to try this particular service...THEY ARE AWESOME. The email contact folksrespond quickly, appropriately, with curtesy and a sense of humor. Whether computer generated or out of some third world country...I don't know. What I do know is that I FELT and truly believed that I was being advised by my best friend's daughter from next door. That alone was well worth the couple of dollars per registrant that is required by this service. We are very excited to see how our registrants respond. We'll keep this review blog posted! Best regards, Beth Casano, President of WoB, Inc. Vero Beach Florida. Ease of Use. Anyone who has ever worked a publishing program would find this simple beyond belief. Novice program users will find the help videos and commentaries simple to follow. The correspondence with live programmers is fast, efficient and truly amazing

Miranda Lobit

CUSTOMER SERVICE EXTRAORDINAIRE

Reviewed 2018-09-12

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT SUPPORT, GREAT SOFTWARE! Customer Service Analyst "DAVE" helped me out of pinch and went 1 million miles over what was expected to retrieve data that I inadvertently removed. He and his DEV team saved me HOURS of manual work.

Anonymous

Great solution for small business

Reviewed 2018-12-04

It has been a great registration solution for our small business it handles all of the payments and details and tracks it every year.

Michael La Charite

Wish I Could Give 10 Stars

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-02-23

Easy set up, works without any hiccups. Great product!First off - their customer service is incredible! one of the customer rep is awesome and really helped us out of a bind with our event. I've used RegFox for several clients and events and it's been a winner every time. Their fees are more than reasonable, everything works perfectly, and overall it's an awesome product.

Amy Lai

Probably the best registration software I have ever used in my 20+ years of managing events.

Reviewed 2017-10-19

Many, but mostly flexibility to create the forms they way I want. I also appreciate the robust analytics and excellent technical support. - It's super easy to design the registration form and confirmation. - Flexibility with reordering or adding fields - Friendly customer service, and I appreciate the quick, thorough responses! - Robust analytics, which are so helpful; I look forward to seeing the results of our campaign. - Affordable for a non-profit organization, such as ours - I could go on!

Mindy Larson

Absolutely LOVE Regfox! Solved every problem I had w/ setting up events, collecting $$ and contracts

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-10-13

Save time, money, less worry and super easy for my clients to use and submit. I am a photographer and use regfox for my mini session sign ups, one stop shop for both my clients and I. Customer support is top notch. The software is so easy to navigate and set up. So many different options gives the software incredible adaptability for any event. Great options for sharing on social media. Reports are exactly what you want and need. Fees are super competitive, no other software gives you so much for this price and they deposit it right into your account for you. Regfox is a no brainer.

Kevin Diaz

FABULOUS FIVE STARS!

Reviewed 2017-04-17

RegFox has been an incredible tool to use and it really assisted us in streamlining everything to do with the registration process from beginning to end. We have even thought of some ways to improve registrations for us in the future. And even though its ease of use ranked super high for us, their customer service even topped that. We most certainly will be using RegFox for all of our upcoming events. An EASY 5-Star Rating!Ease of use and the capacity and scope of designing a great looking page. Customer Service was top-notch too!

Tim Dahn

So glad I found RegFox!

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2016-09-07

I was asked by Eric to give my thoughts on RegFox vs. RegOnline (our previous online registration solution)... RegOnline vs. RegFox... First off the interface is light years ahead of RegOnline... it's much cleaner and definitely more intuitive! The RegFox logic module is awesome! It's easily understandable by the average person, like me! : ) The price is the big clincher!!!! What we are getting in return for just 99¢ is incredible! Our customers are lowing the simplicity of registering compared to the multi-paged registration that they had to endure with RegOnline. Oh yeah, being able to design your own registration form... freak'n awesome! RegOnline, you're stuck with what they use to style/format their forms. Ours our pretty basic because I got stuck behind the gun after trying to work with a developer to d our own registration on our website... we spent two months on it and I had to scrap everything he did! : / But thankfully I found you guys and had our registration up in a couple of days and making money!!!!! Man, I wish I would have found you guys sooner!!!! I'm sure there is more that I can think of... hope this can get you started! : ) Did I say RegOnline's fees suck! : |Totally great support! Eric Knopf has been giving us unbelievable support on the project since day one! He blew me away when he actually contacted me on a weekend during his time off to answer questions before we even started using the product. I figured with support like that and and an awesome product like RegFox, we couldn't go wrong! It has been an awesome experience! Also, Katie Runyan and John Gillis were also very, very helpful in our support!

Anonymous

It did everything we wanted it to do! Setting up was easy and the help function amazing!

Reviewed 2018-02-07

It made us look extremely professional and set the right tone for our event attendees. We're serious, we're technologically advanced and take us seriously!The product is very flexible and getting set up is really very easy. Their interface is simple and intuitive and if you need help, their help search tool is excellent and their help videos even better (short and extremely useful to solve your problem). And the Check-In app is fantastic! It did exactly what we hoped it would do and made the day of the event really professional.

Pam Harvey

Finally Found the Perfect Registration Application!

Reviewed 2016-03-03

I have been doing event registration for 10 years and have used many different applications out there and, by far, RegFox is the best I've used yet! (And I won't be looking any further!) It is incredibly user-friendly on both the back and front ends. In the past month I've had over 60 forms submitted with not one complaint from a customer! The conditional logic works like a charm. The appearance and functionality on computers, tablets, and phones is great! Processing changes that require a charge increase or refund is incredibly easy. The reports and metrics are superb! The price is right (only 99 cents/paying registrant + the usual credit card fees you'd have with any provider, with no contract.) The customer service has been great - they are quick to respond (usually within minutes if you are on chat) and they are extremely friendly. I was so excited to find them on an internet search and I'm so glad my searching is done! (Totally unbiased review based on lots of years of trying to find the right solution - I have received no special treatment or offer for my review - just a very happy customer!)

Sabra Davison

The support staff helped Little Bellas

Reviewed 2017-03-30

Your product is amazing, but your customer support is what makes it. If regfox didn't have a team of incredibly effective people to teach and troubleshoot, the product would have a lot less value. The support staff has the ability to synthesize a problem and fix it in a timely, respectful, effective and fun fashion. He's the best support I've ever received across any company I've worked with. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!Customizable and easy to use. We can get great customer support whenever we need it. IT'S AMAZING and cost effective.

Kathryn Boswell

Where has RegFox been all my life?!

Reviewed 2017-04-18

RegFox ROCKS! Super intuitive, very easy to learn, excellent short tutorials that answer questions thoroughly, reports are easily tailored to fit my clients' needs, pages can be clean and beautiful and still gather rich information, responsive and friendly support... Really - RegFox has decreased my stress tenfold!So intuitive - and I love the conditional logic feature. SO easy to use, and still can create a sophisticated site.

Nicki Burwinkle

Used RegFox as a pre-registration site for a national hydroplane race

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-06-27

We were able to collect all the information needed to prepare race entry blanks in advance - which saves a lot of time at check-in/registration. The reports allowed us to know at a glance how many racers we had in each class.Very easy to use and customize. Let me customize so that we were able to collect all the information we needed about each racer. The reports are easy to use and so easy to customize.

Cyndi Brandt

Heads and Tails above other online registration products! Easy to use, excellent support.

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-06-23

Super easy to use! Seriously, I was able to be up and running in hours not days. The level of customization that we could use was much better than the competition. But the very best might have been the customer service -- quick to respond and always had solutions. Choose these guys -- your event registration will be professional and any report you need will be available at your fingertips and can even be scheduled to send automatically.

Perry Feinstein

RegFox Review

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-12-07

The signup was easy and I learned the tool quickly, but when I introduce others on my team to the tool there is often a learning curve. Otherwise, it does almost everything I need it to and produces good looking customer-facing pages. RegFox allows you to create custom campaigns for events hosted by our organization, and handles everything from email invites to sign up (we collect everything we need up front!) to payment and withdrawls, and post sign-up communications. This all in one tool makes this process easy!

Carrie Junker

Great and easy

Reviewed 2017-05-31

Easy and functional. There was always customer support that could help me. The reports were awesome to use for our actual event, and kept us organized

Justin Henderson

WebConnex has made life easy for our organization through RegFox

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-10-03

Outstanding. In previous events, we heard so many complaints about the registration process until we finally discovered RegFox. We love how many custom options can be included in the registration process. We used brownpapertickets.com previously and were very limited on adding any additional details to the ticket price. This product is robust enough to take on a complex event with multiple offerings.

kalyn hoffman

Excellent option for event registrations!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Webconnex has a great suite of options for organizational needs as far as event and constituent management.With Regfox's new and improved drag and drop system, designing pages just got a lot easier! We used this for multiple events and really appreciated the ease of which we could view registrations and analyze data.

Tarah Toney

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-12-20

I have now run to registration campaigns through RegFox, and I can't say enough positive things about the customer service staff. First, having them available at the click of the button to ask questions is excellent. Sometimes it is just a quick "hey which button do I click" and sometimes it is more complicated but either way there is always someone friendly and eager to help. I even had issues with the payment processor company during my first campaign and the customer support staff went way above and beyond to try to find a different payment processor that could meet our needs. As someone who works for a non-profit, it is so nice to meet other individuals who are passionate about what they do - and love to help people. I would absolutely recommend this program to any of our sibling organizations when organizing their events.

David Faustina

Simple and Powerful Event Landing Page Builder

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-24
Review Source: Software Advice

Try it and see what I mean. It has worked well for three of my clients so far. RegFox has become a go to for me and several clients and for good reason. This landing page builder is an event registration platform that seamlessly manages the website and backend for events and event registration. The designs are simple yet professional and visually pleasing. The functionality is top notch and it is easy to design and publish with no coding required. This is a great event registration platform with mobile responsiveness and paperless ticketing.