RegFox Reviews

Pros

The forms are nice, the software is easy to use, the support is great and an affordable price for the product and service offered.

NB

Natalie B.

Again, a wonderful program overall with easy setup and configuration with wonderful product support. Support Team: I cannot say enough about how incredible product support is with this platform.

NA

Nina A.

User-friendly with a nice aesthetic touch. Super easy to use and customizable to really make it feel like an MLB experience.

NA

Nicolle A.

Cons

Needless to say, I contracted RegFox after a lot of research and was still scared to death.

EC

Elizabeth C.

The platform is a Service offered by the payment processor, webconnex. You are basically forced to use their payment system or pay a high per sale charge.

DF

David F.

The payment options for deposits are a little limited at this time.

JP

Jed P.

RegFox uncomplicates the complicated

I've used for small events of 30 to large events of over 200 and the ease of use is very appealing, as is being able to pick what content you want on RegFox or just using as a registration tool / payment gateway.

Pros

Pricing is ideal for any size event. Our event had 24 price points - member/nonmember, group rate, early bird, general and late. RegFox customer support spent time with me on a screen share and set things up with ACTIONS so all of our price points we set automatically in the system depending how many people were registered at the same time. This saved countless hours of manually setting things up, manually registering teams, etc., in our own CRM that event management isn't as robust. Ease of just including the info we wanted and having a link to create a button on our website to direct to register and pay. Integrated well with our virtual platform Whova.

Cons

There isn't really any cons to using RegFox. We've been very happy with both the admin aspect and registrant end of things.

An intuitive platform with an exemplary support team

AMAZING. INCREDIBLE. Nothing short of SUPERB. I must say that I do NOT use these words lightly. The nature of my work lends to a very realistic and grounded personality and approach to things. To reiterate, the support team I have interacted with so far, both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were FANTASTIC!!! I would recommend RegFox without any hesitation whatsoever.

Pros

Product Itself: As a first time user of registration platforms, this program is incredibly intuitive and relatively easy to use. I use the term 'relatively' since there is a logic based action feature that requires a systematic approach as you set the actions. When you're first using the system it takes a try or two to understand how it works. The logic statements make sense however, and are very...

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Where I was unsure, the support team was available and extremely helpful.

Great product at a good price

I use it to register attendees for my conference and training events.

Pros

Fairly easy to use - only slightly buggy. They just added the ability to print badges and it works well and is easy. I've had virtually no problems.

Cons

I'm still waiting for the invoice feature that they told me two years ago was six months away. And they don't seem to have it as a high priority.

A Robust From Builder

Overall, RegFox is great for those who have an in-depth knowledge of form building and want the ability to customize forms. With some light training and practice with the platform, it can be a great tool in anyone's line-up for forms. JotForm also has a great and easy payment setup for collecting payments during forms, while even allowing for partial payments now and charging again later. The backend process is also very seamless and easy to use.

Pros

I really liked the customizability of RegFox and it's in-depth, robust framework of customizing forms. The conditional logic building on the form is very customizable.

Cons

I didn't like that it was as user-friendly as I'd hoped. It can be a bit cumbersome to someone new at form building.

Efficiency Increased = Productivity Increased

Consumer registration has been streamlined for efficiency - freeing up more time for our team to manage other important aspects of our business - reporting is simply laid out to understand too

Pros

Easy to build manage use extremely versatile - meets about 99% of my needs.

Cons

All has been great for me so far I really do not have anything negative to say at this point

Regfox rocks

Overall, I would say the Regfox software and Regfox customer support is the best I have ever worked with. Hands down. Customer support is always there (weekdays), everyone very polite (and fun), very smart, and they make you feel special, like one of the team. I mean it. It sounds like a commercial, but it's true.

Pros

I run sports classes for kids, and I was able to create registration forms (they call "campaigns") for people to choose classes based on grades, so upon entering a grade, only the grade appropriate classes will show as a choice. Further, I can price each class differently, and I can prorate classes, so someone signing up before the first class will pay full price whereas someone signing up after...

Cons

One con is that sometimes the software can be labor intensive, meaning it takes a lot of work to design certain complex tasks, something I suspect most people will NOT have to worry about. Second, and it's not exactly a "con" of the software, but what one needs to be aware of is that to make this software really "sing" for you, it really helps to like to think about logic a little. It's built for everyone, so everyone can use it to some degree, but not everyone will be able to do anything. But that's where the tech support comes in and they can help.

Great solution for small business

Pros

It has been a great registration solution for our small business it handles all of the payments and details and tracks it every year.

Cons

Nothing really, except our level we have been using is being phased out and we will no longer be able to afford to use it as a solution for us.

Switched From Eventbrite to RegFox

RegFox has been a great switch for us and I love the way we can make attractive events with less fees to registrants. They continue to add new features and are very easy to reach for support.

Pros

We made the switch from Eventbrite because the fees were smaller (only $1 per registrant). RegFox is easy to learn and I have found the customer service to be amazing. One thing I like is that you can customize your event page more than with Eventbrite (i.e. banner images, etc.)

Cons

I have had to dig a bit to find some of the fields that seemed more intuitive with RegFox. For example, events are called pages.

Absolutely LOVE Regfox! Solved every problem I had w/ setting up events, collecting $$ and contracts

Save time, money, less worry and super easy for my clients to use and submit.

Pros

I am a photographer and use regfox for my mini session sign ups, one stop shop for both my clients and I. Customer support is top notch. The software is so easy to navigate and set up. So many different options gives the software incredible adaptability for any event. Great options for sharing on social media. Reports are exactly what you want and need. Fees are super competitive, no other software gives you so much for this price and they deposit it right into your account for you. Regfox is a no brainer.

Cons

WebConnex has made life easy for our organization through RegFox

Outstanding. In previous events, we heard so many complaints about the registration process until we finally discovered RegFox.

Pros

We love how many custom options can be included in the registration process. We used brownpapertickets.com previously and were very limited on adding any additional details to the ticket price. This product is robust enough to take on a complex event with multiple offerings.

Cons

The initial setup took a little while to learn. I had to play around with it for quite some time to ensure it was fully functional.

Great Potential but Misses the Mark

RegFox has been a valuable resource in our event management, at a lower price than many of its competitors.

Pros

Lots of options and functionality for creating eye-catching registration landing pages and managing registrants, both for in-person and virtual events. There's even conditional logic! They thought about almost everything, and they keep adding functionality.

Cons

Their greatest strength (lots of functionality and creative options, including for virtual events) is also their greatest weakness. in their zeal for adding new functionality comes the "Jack of all trades, master of none" scenario. They do a lot of things, but they do very few of them very well. I'm often finding gaps, glaring omissions, or just plain buggy behavior in what they provide. Their API...

AMAZING SOFTWARE & BETTER THAN OUTSTANDING TECH SUPPORT!!!

Working with this company has truly been amazing!! I consider myself "old school" so sometimes when working with new software it can be pretty frustrating when you don't have a reference manual. However, RegFox has an area on their site for help that is so very user-friendly, more times than not, I can figure out my challenge or the information I need very easily. They are also very open to suggestions...

Pros

The overall ease of use. Regarding specific features, there are too many amazing features to list here. Overall, the software is pretty easy to figure out, but even if you can't, or don't want to spend time trying to figure it out, the tech support staff is always ready to help, and don't refer you to an area of their system to review, listen to, etc. I found it fun to look through the system and learn about it. However, there are some things that don't jump out at you right away, and that's where the tech support people are so amazing. They even have someone that works weekends. The tech support team is always positive and helpful. They are a joy to work with.

Cons

Honestly can only think of one thing, and it's minor. There's a nice feature where you can send emails out to the Registrants. You are able to send the communication immediately, or you can program it and send it at a later time and/or date. I wish there was a way to add a cc or bcc or check a box for the sender to receive a copy. When I realized I couldn't send a copy to myself, I wrote them and recommended that they add that option in the next upgrade. Almost immediately I received a response back saying they appreciated the input and definitely would submit my input.

Thank you Terri! Our team has really enjoyed working with you. We're glad to hear it's been a success.

Cliff Drysdale Tennis on Regfox

We have been using the regfox software for roughly 14 months now and the Webconnex team have been exceptional in every aspect..... The Webconnex team are always pushing the boundaries to improve the software based on the most important feature the customer. I not only recommend Webconnex to my colleagues in the industry but make a point to refer then as they have changed our whole online registration process resulting in a huge growth in our online revenue and as a tennis club/camp operator that allows us to spend more time on the court while still taking care of our customers 24/7.

Pros

1.The access to the webconnex team 2. The simplicity and exceptional functionality of the software 3.The flexibility to customize the registrations to our needs 4.First class look and professional templates 5.It is very reliable.... this is a big point of contention with software that is out there as alot of similar products are unreliable and do not have the support staff when problems arise and that hurts your reputation and not theirs. 6. the new social media share 7.Most of all the continuos upgrades to the software making it better each and every day and the teams willingness to listen to their customers on areas of improvement.

Cons

I would like folders on the new platform like the old one to assist with organization. I know this feature is coming but would be nice to have today.

Awesome Software. Even more awesome support.

I'm very impressed with the easy of building professional solutions. RegFox makes me look more skilled than I am! The ability and responsiveness of the support team is mind-blowing. They respond quickly, clearly, and accurately - the best support team I've ever encountered. (I was an IT manager for 40 years, so that's saying something!) Bravo! I hope you are able to keep the small company personal service as you grow.

Pros

RegFox hits the mark for our music retreat. RegFox provides a great balance of ease of implementation, yet powerful features. And the low cost makes this uniquely suited to the needs of non-profit organizations like ours. Building RegFox pages makes me smile - over and over it surprises me how well it handles tricky corner cases.

Cons

There are lots opportunities to expand the set of elements for building pages. There are lots of opportunities to expand on Action rule options. But what's there now is impressive -especially at the current price. It would be great to provide a sampler library of implementations to get other ideas how to best implement more sophisticated solutions. It would be great to have examples how to use html to further customize solutions.

Very pleased after our first major convention completed

We have a membership of about 11,000 of which 400-700 attend out annual convention each year. We are now using RegFox for smaller local events as well.

Pros

We have a very complex convention format. The software is very flexible and easy to adapt to our need, plus the logic capabilities are very good. At very low cost, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] set up our first draft of the registration form and we were good to go after that. Couple this with the overall low cost of the software (we are paying less for credit card fees and software, less than we used to pay for credit card fees alone).

Cons

Nothing comes to mind

Tough interface & product library; Great Customer Service

Pros: RegFox was recommended from someone in the payment transaction industry for registrations. I like that you can customize all sections of the event, and once you spend the time in the beginning it is smooth sailing. You don't have to babysit. The analytics are WONDERFUL. I was contracted to set up an event for someone else, and they are dazzled by having that information to check. I had a great...

Great System- Will Continue to Use

We had been trying to find a system that was easy for our event attendees to use while also not forcing us to track down payments, and RegFox helps us accomplish exactly what we need. Some of the tools take a bit of getting used to, but the customer support has helped us overcome our hurdles. We really like the automatic payment charge feature, which allows us to get a deposit initially and charges...

Pros

Automatic payment charging Ease of use for attendees Customer service is knowledgable and helpful

Cons

Price high, but comparable to other programs

Great Company & Great Software

If I could give a 6 star rating for customer support I would. These guys go above and beyond-- offering things like making short videos to explain/show how to do something on their software, and the ever amazing superpower of NOT getting annoyed when you don't understand how to do something. They want to make this as easy as possible, and they do. The $$ is WORTH it. Registration has been a breeze...

Pros

The ability you have to personalize forms for registering for an event. Also the coupon feature is wonderful!

Cons

Possibly make the creating of an event process to include all of the little steps so you don't miss any. Going "behind the scenes", as it were, to find the treasure-trove of all the things your software can do is a little daunting!

SO FAR SO AWESOME!

Okay...so it's the day before we debut the registration and I am writing this review in advance because I refuse to be one of those grumpie-grumps that have to wait to the very end before saying "hooray!"This is not our first registration rodeo (it's our second) but as a VERY small non-profit grassroots organization , due to the complexity and horrible end user experience of our last registration subcontractor,...

Pros

Ease of Use. Anyone who has ever worked a publishing program would find this simple beyond belief. Novice program users will find the help videos and commentaries simple to follow. The correspondence with live programmers is fast, efficient and truly amazing

Cons

...seriously? Set up...flawless. We'll let you know about end user.

CBL Review

It is a fairly easy & concise program and easy to navigate.

Pros

I really like the chat feature. It has been very helpful for me!

Cons

At times, I have trouble finding solutions to problems that I am experiencing within the system, however, like I had mentioned, the chat is ALWAYS available for me to ask my questions and they have been very very helpful and timely in their responses!

Love Regfox

Managing event registration data can be a nightmare. Regfox helped me solve this problem in one beautiful platform.

Pros

I have been using Regfox for my event registration and surveys every month for the past 3 years and I love the platform! The user interface is very clean and intuitive. Templates make creating events super easy. What I like most about the platform though is the analytics. All analytics I need is in one clean page witrh an option to download the data for my own use.

Cons

I hope to see a more robust calendar integration.

CUSTOMER SERVICE EXTRAORDINAIRE

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT SUPPORT, GREAT SOFTWARE!

Pros

Customer Service Analyst "DAVE" helped me out of pinch and went 1 million miles over what was expected to retrieve data that I inadvertently removed. He and his DEV team saved me HOURS of manual work.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software

Great Event Management Software

Robust, scalable event management software that is good for marketers and event planners. Has the event-specific functionality you want to manage large and small events.

Pros

RegFox allows you to manage event of all sizes, from dozens to thousands (and we've done both!). The registration process is intuitive, with features that capture the nuances of event sales, such as one person paying for multiple registrants, and the ability to sell tickets at various price points. The check-in and nametag printing features make management at the event easy. The analytics help you understand which registration pages and campaigns are converting well.

Cons

I wish it had more robust analytics and ways to aggregate across multiple events. I wanted to get a picture of our overall sales, and I had to export data from each event individually in order to so. Richer Zapier integration would be helpful as well.

Hello Katie. Thank you for the great review! I'm glad you've been enjoying RegFox. I have good news... we've recently updated the overall dashboard, so you should be able to see all of the sales data you're looking for in one place now. Thanks again, and all the best with your events!

Awesome customer service!

I have had a great experience so far and when I run into issues I use the chat and get me answer very quickly! Today, I had a deadline to register a foreign group and ran into issues so Kris and Kerri took care of me immediately! I appreciate and thank you both!

Pros

User friendly and it has more features than the previous system (CVENT RegOnline) has! AMAZING!!!!!!

Cons

It would be absolutely wonderful if the system could generate invoices for our participants that are in the federal, state and local entities as there is a procedure that we have to follow to document payments for accountability. Please, Please, Please look into this feature as we are and will be using this system heavily for the next year because of our circumstances with COVID.

I'm so glad you've had such a great experience! We'll look into your request.

Love RegFox

Tried everything else . . . finally found RegFox! It's the best product for our nonprofit learning center's registration needs. The customer support is wonderful too!

Pros

RegFox does almost everything we need it to, at a price dramatically lower than its competitors and with a beautiful, intuitive interface that's great for our administrators and our customers.

Cons

I wish I could set up automatic payment plans and partial billing.