RegFox Logo
RegFox

Free online event registration software for event organizers

visit website

RegFox Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.4/10

See full reviews by rating

Again, a wonderful program overall with easy setup and configuration with wonderful product support. Support Team: I cannot say enough about how incredible product support is with this platform.
User-friendly with a nice aesthetic touch. Super easy to use and customizable to really make it feel like an MLB experience.
The forms are nice, the software is easy to use, the support is great and an affordable price for the product and service offered.
Needless to say, I contracted RegFox after a lot of research and was still scared to death.
The payment options for deposits are a little limited at this time.

Justin H.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

WebConnex has made life easy for our organization through RegFox

Outstanding. In previous events, we heard so many complaints about the registration process until we finally discovered RegFox.

Pros

We love how many custom options can be included in the registration process. We used brownpapertickets.com previously and were very limited on adding any additional details to the ticket price. This product is robust enough to take on a complex event with multiple offerings.

Cons

The initial setup took a little while to learn. I had to play around with it for quite some time to ensure it was fully functional.

kh

kalyn h.

1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Excellent option for event registrations!

Webconnex has a great suite of options for organizational needs as far as event and constituent management.

Pros

With Regfox's new and improved drag and drop system, designing pages just got a lot easier! We used this for multiple events and really appreciated the ease of which we could view registrations and analyze data.

Cons

The pricing system is per transaction now, it used to be subscription based. This could be a fairly large negative for organizations that have large income events as a larger portion will go to the software.

TT

Tarah T.

Excellent Customer Service

I have now run to registration campaigns through RegFox, and I can't say enough positive things about the customer service staff. First, having them available at the click of the button to ask questions is excellent. Sometimes it is just a quick "hey which button do I click" and sometimes it is more complicated but either way there is always someone friendly and eager to help. I even had issues with...

DF

David F.

1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Simple and Powerful Event Landing Page Builder

Try it and see what I mean. It has worked well for three of my clients so far.

Pros

RegFox has become a go to for me and several clients and for good reason. This landing page builder is an event registration platform that seamlessly manages the website and backend for events and event registration. The designs are simple yet professional and visually pleasing. The functionality is top notch and it is easy to design and publish with no coding required. This is a great event registration platform with mobile responsiveness and paperless ticketing.

Cons

Not so much a con but worth mentioning. The platform is a Service offered by the payment processor, webconnex. You are basically forced to use their payment system or pay a high per sale charge. Their payments system is pretty decent.

GG

Gerry G.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

RegFox is an easy to use registration system that is just right for our ministry.

RegFox provides an easy to use system for conducting online registration and funds collection.

Pros

The ease of use is a major plus for this system. The ability to collect registration fees online and receive daily deposits provides excellent support for our accounting needs. The registration page looks great on all devices (computer, tablet, and phone). The statistical reports provide an excellent tool for analyzing registration data.

Cons

Great DIY registration software - perfect for small to medium-sized businesses

Pros

Gives you amazing options for customizing every aspect of your event's tickets, and the registration page. We used to use Eventbrite, and this blows it out of the water.

Cons

The integrations could be better. Especially when it comes to Facebook tracking pixels. The way it's set up now, if someone clicks an FB ad with conversion tracking and registers for a different event, it still counts as a conversion for that ad.

JT

Justina T.

This has been a really great and innovative experience.

Pros

I enjoy the use of tools and the process of creating a registration interface to our org's liking that meets our purposes.

Cons

I think some of the placement for certain tools aren't the clearest. Understanding the "actions" field and how it worked, as well as applying discounts for multiple registrants seemed to be difficult. I figured it out, but placement and more information on how to utilize these tools should be improved.

TW

Trevor W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Our Event Registration Is SO MUCH BETTER

RegFox takes a lot of the worry and concern out of the registration process and always spits out good information/data for our reporting. We LOVE RegFox!

Pros

The reporting and data that RegFox gives is WELL WORTH THE PRICE OF THE PROGRAM! And on top of that, RegFox is very easy to use and maneuver through for our organization. We have features and customization that is so simple and easy. RegFox was there when we needed something better!

Cons

The only downside of RegFox is that it's a third-party app that does the work for us. But in all reality, it's well worth the price to use each month for our events!

JB

Jeff B.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Anca feedback

Pros

Easy to use, chat line help accessable. Payment portal was a major factor.

Cons

Somewhat difficult to set up changes in future pricing

RP

Riley P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use, almost 100% Idiot Proof!

I absolutely loved using RegFox for our event. It takes what could be hours of work and compiles it down into quick to access information. My favorite part is the coupon codes. Our conference has various scholarships and discounts and being able to make various coupon codes made things so much easier on the administrative end! We will be using RegFox for all of our events now.

Pros

Coupon Codes, downloadable spreadsheets

Cons

I would've like a little more customization on the page layout.

RC

Roy C.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Similar product to TicketSpice with options for multiple events

Pros

I like how weconnex created two different platforms for ease of use depending on the type of event you want to go with. It was a single login with both TicketSpice and RegFox. Both are similar but one is built mainly for conferences and seminars.

Cons

Tech support is still being determined. They have a chat option but no real support desk ticketing system yet.

RS

Richard S.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Excellent system for a very reasonable price with OUTSTANDING customer support

Outstanding, particularly the support, including weekends. Very responsive and knowledgable.

Pros

Powerful, simple to use, does exactly what we need it to do. Excellent support.

Cons

Meets all our requirements. Maybe a little more formatting flexibility.

AK

Ann K.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Easy to Learn, Great Help staff

I have used this once a year for the past 4 years to schedule an annual conference. It is reliable, reasonably priced and looks good!

Pros

The support staff are very quick to respond via email with screenshots to illustrate how to fix my problem.

Cons

I can’t really think of anything. I wish my organization needed it more often as I could become more proficient in all that Reg Fox offers.

BW

Brenda W.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

So easy to use! It made our event registrations go so smoothly!

I did not have to worry at all about registrations. My event was so easy to setup in the software and looked so professional. For our first event, everyone was impressed! The cc processing fees were the same as my current processor and everything funded within two days of each transaction. Summary - i loved it because i didn't have to worry about it.

Pros

The software does everything I need to register my attendees. It was SO nice not to have to worry about that part of our event. There was not even one hitch! They also automatically wait listed anyone over our maximum allowed.

Cons

I could not add an attendee after the close date for normal attendees. I had two VIPs who came the day of the class. I had to send emails from our marketing email client because I could not send to the VIPs from REGFOX.

LK

Louis K.

Amazing Service

I think the RegFox platform is great! There are a few design functionalities I would like to see added but I'm sure these will come with time and they are very receptive to hearing some of my design functionality ideas to get over to the dev team. But overall, it is an amazing tool for getting people to register for your events. Despite some functionality shortcomings, the tool itself is very easy to use and the customer service is some of the best I've ever had. Wait, it is the best! I work with a number of platforms like Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Facebook, Adwords, Infusionsoft, Sales Force, Hubspot, Unbounce, Lead Pages and more, and the service I have received today is second to none. Simply the best!

GW

Gail W.

Used monthly for 2+ years

We are a large church who hosts many events requiring registration. Regfox was the perfect answer.

Pros

The flexibility of the software is amazing and set-up is intuitive. Price is great! Lots of bang for your buck. The addition of conditional logic is a great feature.

Cons

Would love a few more payment options as far as deposits are concerned. Currently only one deposit and final payment are allowed. We would love to be able to set-up multiple deposits.

NA

Nicolle A.

Sports, 5,001-10,000 employees

RegFox is the best--[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] make my life easy

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the best! I have a hundred requests per project and they are both super responsive and super helpful. None of this would be possible without their help.

Pros

Cons

Nothing, I love this software. I have no complaints.

VS

Vicky S.

Great Experience So Far

Recently switched to RegFox and so far we love it! First of all, the customer service is the best! They walk you through everything, and they answer every question and comment in a timely fashion. I am an east coast customer and they are a small company based out of the west coast, so I was concerned that I would not get the quickest responses, but I was wrong, they are very quick to respond and they are extremely helpful. I have had a really wonderful experience so far. There have been several instances where I have asked about a feature, and within days they add that feature, which is pretty incredible! And you can not beat the price!

LY

Lai-Yan F.

First-time Regfox experience for conference of 200+

I had a great experience using Regfox! It is super easy to learn and navigate. I was particularly impressed with the ease of exporting registration lists, modifying registrations (refunds for specific amounts - fabulous), and setting up the registration form to my preferences. I had some trouble getting quick assistance from customer support, but they were always friendly and helpful once I heard from them.

Pros

Price point, ease of functionality, robust and capable of doing a lot while remaining simple and easy to use

Cons

Limited control over badges, lack of responsive customer support

EC

Ericka C.

Religious Institutions, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Simplifies event registration and great customer support

Pros

I like how you can copy previous registrations and edit them. I also like how records are kept from past registrations

Cons

Seems as though there are alot of steps to get to a certain page for updating. Maybe the home page could hold all features specific to your account

CB

Christine B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

The RegFox software did everything I needed and was quick and easy for my attendees to use.

Successful event marketing online beyond my normal social media circle.

Pros

Professional look without needing to learn too much to program. Quick and easy implementation of new events. Good reports and service.

Cons

Not completely customizable - a trade off for the ease of use and affordable price.

RM

Rebecca M.

Great Product and Great Service

As a nonprofit we have had to use bare bones online registration programs for a long time. Part of that is because the cost of steam-lined programs was beyond our budget. RegFox is not only one of the most affordable options for our small art center, it is the best. We've had lots of positive feedback about our new registration system and setting it up on the back end is also functional and calls for minimum repetition of information. We love it! Thanks so much for answering all of our questions and helping us fix mistakes we made along the way. We Highly Recommend RegFox!!!

KS

Kendall S.

Very Impressed

Great, quick customer service! Really appreciated having real, interactive conversation and help from the CSR that is not just an automated response. Platform design is very easy to navigate. Any questions I had were promptly answered and all issues resolved with super helpful tips and tricks from the RegFox team. Registration form features are very well-developed and actions are even better! Impressed with this new version and the custom design capabilities to match our event's branding. Very excited to see future improvements and additions to the check-in app.

NB

Natalie B.

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

Finally, an affordable conference registration software

Pros

We run an annual conference that is much more complicated than Eventbrite can handle. The conditional logic is so easy to use and lets us configure the conference exactly the way we'd like. The support staff is phenomenal! They are only a chat away and are very quick to answer as well as follow up to make sure I got the help I needed.

Cons

I've been looking for awhile and this is the best software I've found to set up my conference.

Kalyn H.

Excellent customer service

You can literally virtually chat, at any time! To get answers to whatever questions or issues might come up while making registration pages. The report features make registration tracking easy and efficient while gathering the information YOU need through customizable pages. The drag and drop system is super easy to use and the prices are extremely competitive.

Pros

Customer service rocks! Good price for ticket sales and registrants.