Harmoni, from Infotools, is a cloud-based software platform built specifically for corporate analysis of market research data. Covering the full spectrum of data processing activity, Harmoni applies automation to analysis, visualization, dashboards, distribution and alerting. Supporting multiple sources, the solution is data agnostic to bring disparate data files (IBM SPSS, SQL, CSV etc) together into single unified sets. Integrated APIs also enable connectivity with leading data collection platforms such a Decipher, FocusVision and Voxco to allow real time survey data flow.
Table generation promises intuitive drag and drop creation, backed by automatic statistical analysis and “one-click” graph visualizations. A range of customizable charting options feature a choice of bar, stacked bar, line, area and pie chart varieties that can be brought together into insight stories. These live pages can be saved, shared or exported out in editable PowerPoint format. Customizable dashboards also offer summaries that can be distributed among stakeholders, with automatic updates on data changes and custom mobile alerts.
• Infotools Harmoni is a purpose-built, cloud-based platform for the corporate handling of market research data from processing through to analysis, reporting, visualization, dashboards, distribution, and data alerts.
• A data agnostic solution, Harmoni supports multiple data sources such as IBM SPSS, SQL, Microsoft Excel / CSV and others, while integrated APIs facilitate broader connection with data collection platforms including Decipher, FocusVision and Voxco.
• Data exploration and analysis tools include drag and drop table creation with Harmoni automatically calculating statistical significance before suggesting a best fit graph choice for generating one-click visualizations.
• Charting options range across line, bar, stacked bar, area, pie charts and more, that can be combined into live pages or "stories" for richer insight narratives that can also be exported as editable presentations for Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Customizable Harmoni dashboards make summary insights sharable with stakeholders, while still reflecting subsequent data changes as they happen with automatic updates and mobile alerts.
FAQs for Infotools Harmoni
Below are some frequently asked questions for Infotools Harmoni.
Q. What type of pricing plans does Infotools Harmoni offer?
Infotools Harmoni has the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Free, Subscription Free Trial: Available (No Credit Card required)
Q. Who are the typical users of Infotools Harmoni?
Infotools Harmoni has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Public Administrations, Small Business
Q. What languages does Infotools Harmoni support?
Infotools Harmoni supports the following languages:
Q. Does Infotools Harmoni support mobile devices?
Infotools Harmoni supports the following devices:
We do not have any information about what devices Infotools Harmoni supports
Q. Does Infotools Harmoni offer an API?
No, Infotools Harmoni does not have an API available.
Q. What other apps does Infotools Harmoni integrate with?
Infotools Harmoni integrates with the following applications:
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Voxco Survey Software
Q. What level of support does Infotools Harmoni offer?
Infotools Harmoni offers the following support options:
GetApp offers free software discovery and selection resources for professionals like you. Our service is free because software vendors pay us when they generate web traffic and sales leads from GetApp users.
Because we’re committed to help you find the right solution for your business needs, we list all software vendors on our website, and give them the opportunity to feature their solutions and collect user reviews.
At GetApp, our comprehensive software listings, verified user reviews, product comparison pages, articles and AppFinder, our assistive tool, will empower you to make confident and well-informed purchase decisions.
Sign up / Sign in
Both new and existing users can sign in with LinkedIn.