Citrix Workspace Logo

Citrix Workspace

Digital workspace & workflow management platform

Citrix Workspace Reviews

User ratings

4.0

• Likelihood to recommend7.69/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The experience is so great that it feels like we are accessing our own physical device as it supports almost all shortcuts.

The access to my remote workspace is extremely impressive and most windows key and shortcuts working great. The support of few screens make it way good for my usage (working with terminals).

GE

Gilad E.

I think the record keeping and ability to have immediate acces to information facilitates better services for our clients. I like the different ways to search for information.

AA

AMBER A.

Having to tell a client that Citrix's own support team cannot fix their issues when they call every morning havi9ng issues logging in is frustrating and makes us look bad.

DP

Danielle P.

Pushing images and updating software was tedious and was not at all streamlined. We lost our Citrix guru prior to me coming on board and this was a nightmare to manage.

MG

Matthew G.

I found some times that the time to connect was cumbersome, as was the several times during the day that I had to log in again. I get why that is the case but it frustrates easily.

Mv

Maurice v.

Citrix Workspace users...

TeamViewer-logocaret
listing-logo

TeamViewer

Compare both
How would you rate Citrix Workspace?

Citrix Workspace

Transcript

Preston B.: Hi, my name is Preston. I'm a systems administrator. I give Citrix Workspace a four out of...

Useful for large businesses

Good but not enough

Pros

It is good to access production systems wherever you connect without security concerns.

Cons

The performance and connection lost cases kills the developer productivity.

Citrix Workspace Home Business Review

Pros

The software has all and it of the apps that I need to use to do my services on a work day basis. It also stays open in the background if I need to open another app.

Cons

The only con is that when I login, I sometimes need to refresh the software to see all of my apps. It is a great software p program overall.

Citrix desktop is functional but needs work

Pros

I can access my published applications remotely.

Cons

The video and sound quality is lacking. Slowness issues.

Quite hard to use

It's okay. I just use it because of the company policy.

Pros

Honestly, it does the job and allows me to login to the intranet of my company. No other comments but this.

Cons

It is not very intuitive to log in and use it. It is quite annoying to use it at first but then you just get used to.

Stick with VMWare and stay as far away from Citrix as possible

Negative. This was not an intuitive tool to use or solution to manage.

Pros

Citrix is a less that decent solution for workspace virtualization. From an administrator and user perspective it is simply more work than it is worth and requires more training than it is worth.

Cons

Great for connecting to secure remote desktops

Pros

It offers top tier security that is able to help isolate remote workers from traffic that they company doesn't want them using by connecting into a remote session

Cons

Sometimes there is lag when the system is being worked on by the tech support

Secure & easy to connect

Pros

Citrix is a great help during this period of quarantine, i can remotely access my workspace without any slowdown or delay

Cons

the resolution isn't high with high DPI screens and we can't copy and paste from the citrix worskpace to the local machine.

Good product for accessing documents on the go

Overall, the software allows everyone to collaborate and access necessary files on the go. It allows people to bring their work home if necessary.

Pros

The documents are always available to access and edit, while also being able to collaborate on projects from anywhere.

Cons

Some of the features can be confusing such as making sure that all files are available for others to view.

Excellent desktop provier

Pros

Citrix is fast, reliable and secure. It allows me to connect to my company's computer from home.

Cons

I wish citrix was a little bit smoother and has less lags.

My experience with Citrix

It has a low rate of time logged in, because the system automatically logs out you every 30 or 40 minutes, and you must do all those previous steps to enter once again

Pros

This personal and secure platform is available through a single Internet connection but in my company each user must install the plug-in to verify the confidentiality of the information

Cons

This system requires several seconds to start, may gates to log, and in my personal case I have to sync it with Google autenticator to log in. In fact, there are may steps for joinging

Instable work environment

It is a love and hate relationship and it is the most instable software I've ever used.

Pros

It is safe and when it works it is providing all the features that you would normally have when working inside and office on a company computer.

Cons

The instability is really aggravating. You never know when it will kick you out of the work space or when you are not going to be able to even sign into that virtual requirement which is of course counted against you by the employer when working from home.

Disabled my graphics card

Pros

It works for work but I would only recommend it on a dedicated work PC

Cons

The Citrix adapter it secretly installs disables your GPU graphics card so that games stutter. There was nothing to indicate it was that at issue so by the time I discovered the fault I had tried updating Bios and lost my motherboard. Beware if you play games on a PC with Citrix installed.

You have to give it a try!

Pros

The most important feature for me is the simple integration that Citrix has with other tools on the market such as Jira or Confluence. It is very simple to link and even easier to use.

Cons

At first it can be a bit difficult to understand how Citrix works. Since it offers a lot of visual elements to work with. But it is a matter of time to understand everything.

Citrix Workspace review

Pros

The possibility to use my workspace in any location.

Cons

This software sometimes has any instability, but offer a good use.