Citrix Workspace Reviews

5.0/5 (3 reviews)

Pros
  • I enjoy this because if you dont want to go to sharefile to send secure documents, you just click the button on your email and it secures it for you!
  • Working in the hospital, Citrix Software provides a streamlined platform for which all the medical applications are on the "hub". It facilitates easy navigation between each EMR that I use and allows for access and transfer of private data quickly.
  • I use this software everyday to log into my other software for my job. It is very easy to use and lets you organize your apps/softwares based on how often you use them. It is very important for my job to remain HIPAA compliant and this software takes care of that with no problem.
Cons
  • There are not that many cons to this software, but if I had to pick one, it would perhaps be the downtime this server goes through for fixes.
  • The software can sometimes be spotty and have errors. I have only experienced this once or twice, and when it does happen our IT team is able to fix it very quickly.
  • The new double verification is a pain and very frustrating when we have to do that every time we use it! If I am on the phone with a client, I have to sometimes get a verification to look something up and then place them on hold in order to answer that verification call. It is not practical.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Anonymous

Citrix Software/Workspace

Reviewed 2020-01-16

Casey Colgan

Very Segure

Reviewed 2020-02-20

It is easy to use and we really enjoy that it is secure, so do our clients.

Kandice Deitrick

Citrix review

Reviewed 2019-12-06

I use this every day to log into different analysis software to do things such as entering progress notes, creating treatment plans, and completing diagnostic assessments. It makes this very easy to access.