ClickMeeting Reviews

4.2

How would you rate ClickMeeting?

Pros

On paper this looked like one of the best solutions for webinars as it had a ton of features. It was easy to get started with.

AS

Adam S.

I like that Click Meeting offers a great, basic webinar service for a great price. It was far less expensive than other options.

JG

Jane G.

Very competitive pricing, and the platform has many features. We have integrated our solutions with theirs which was easy to do.

PM

Peter M.

Cons

Seem to have a lot of audio issues, and I'm worried about the new version focusing on the wrong user base (younger audience rather than older).

GL

Gabrielle L.

Participants have tons of problems. Constantly losing mics or video.

SH

Stacey H.

For example, you can upload a PowerPoint presentation to ClickMeeting for the webinar. However, whenever I upload, all the images get blurry and aren't as sharp, and animations do not work.

Tyler S.

The best for webinar!

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly webinar tool!

Cons

in fact, there is nothing specific... Seriously :)

Hello, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Great webinar platform!

Good experience using Clickmeeting as our webinar platform, offers a lot of great features.

Pros

Easy to use and setup for webinars. Like that it offers recording and some limited editing of the webinars with easy upload to Vimeo.

Cons

There are limitations to the video storage due to our current plan. Would like to have an easier interface to screen share as well.

Hello Mark, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Good for webinar presenter but not for me

To webinar, I've choosed ClickMeeting last OCT-2018. After 5 times of live broadcasting, I've decided to change webinar S/W. The reason why I find another webinar S/W are below. - ClickMeeting has limited function to edit on registration page. such as background image, logo uploading. I can't satisfy our customer, so I decided to find another webinar S/W and I found Livestorm. - ClickMeeting is more expensive compare with Livestorm on my circumstance so I switched. Although I use Livestorm now, ClickMeeting is a good webinar S/W to person who has need to have a webinar as a rookie presenter.

Pros

- easy to attend : can attendee on browser via WebRTC technology - Whiteboard : can annotate about information to attendees - various function for webinar

Cons

- lack of custom : can't modify screen size and location - limited function to edit on registration page - expensive compare with Livestorm

Thank you for your valuable opinion and comments. For a monthly package of 100 participants, we offer the price of EUR 70 (Live) or EUR 85 (Automated) and Livestorm EUR 99, we have a cheaper offer. We offer an additional paid option to change the brand in the account. A white label solution is also possible. Please contact our sales department: https://clickmeeting.com/solutions/enterprise.

Völlig überforderter Support, technische Probleme für die Nutzer

Finger Weg! Dies ist kein seriöser Geschäftspartner.

Pros

Die Software bietet viele Möglichkeiten, eigene Webinare anzulegen und zu veröffentlichen.

Cons

Die Teilnehmer können mit manchen Internetbrowsern nicht teilnehmen, werden schlicht nicht akzeptiert oder sehen oder hören die Moderatoren nicht. Es gibt keine Seite, die erklärt, welche Anforderungen der Browser der Teilnehmer benötigt. Der Support ist aktuell total überfordert und benötigt Wochen, eine Anfrage zu beantworten.

Showing original review in German. See translation

Hello Manfred, Thank you for your feedback. Our support team is always there to offer assistance with any technical issues. The average waiting time on chat is about 2,5 minutes, so if you need further help, we will be more than happy to assist. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Support diverse kinds of online meetings

Pros

You have free trial without subscribing for 3o days You can create your meeting and schedule it ahead of time. It also helps in planning your meetings You can also use for conference calls at least with 5 people. You information remains secured

Cons

I don't really dislike anything about the software. I might find one as I use it frequently

Hello Peter, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Lovely experience and great for onboardjng

Pros

Makes onboarding of customers quick and easy. Our account managers use this every time we have new clients to screencast our product and customers love it.

Cons

Customers have sometimes been confused and had some difficulty trying to call into the meeting. This hasn't been common however.

Very good platform for webinars!

ClickMeeting platform is a very professional to organise webinars with easy features. t gives me all I need and even more - i can improve my events from one to another.

Pros

Its ease of use and have many useful interactive features (live chat, Q&A). Automation is very helpful in planning.

Cons

Its not easy for me to invite all users which I want from previous webinars excluding speakers.

Great Features

Pros

This software is easy to access and has many features.

Cons

This software seems to be more useful for webinars.

Dear Mary Ann, thank you for your opinion and high marks. We are glad that our software is easy to access and has many features useful for you. We specialize in webinars, but we extend the functionality of ClickMeeting to be a more useful tool for online meetings or videoconferences. For example, a few days ago we introduced the possibility of meeting up to 25 cameras simultaneously.

Looks ok but doesn't work in the wild

Our second presenter wasn't able to be seen or heard and the participant's experience was glitchy - every 40 secs it would stall for 2 or 3 secs. We ended up losing most of the audience.

Pros

Good functionality and flashy usability.

Cons

Didn't actually work with an audience in a live webinar.

Hello Boyd, We are sorry to hear this. Please send us a message and describe the issue at support[at]clickmeeting.com We would like to look into this and help. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Women in Law foundation

Pros

Very good platform for online meetings, webinars or trainings. Intuitive and easy to use, includes all necessary functions. You can also count on fast technical support.

Cons

No negative comments about the platform.

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our app. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Unterirdischer Service

Geschenkt ist noch zu teuer!

Pros

Kann ich nicht beurteilen, weil Service-Anfragen während der Anbahnung schon nicht beantwortet werden können bzw. der Service nicht erreichbar ist.

Cons

Es gibt keine andere Zahlungsweise außer der mit einer Kreditkarte. Ich werde mir jedoch nur wegen click-Meeting keine Kreditkarte anschaffen. Und: Ein Service schein nicht vorhanden zu sein.

Showing original review in German. See translation

Jeans Dieter, Vielen Dank fur Ihre Bewertung. Derzeit haben wir nur die Moglichkeit, das Konto mit Kreditkarte zu bezahlen. Fur weitere technische Informationen wenden Sie sich bitte an unsere Support-Abteilung direkt an support@clickmeeting.com oder via live chat. Bei weiteren Fragen stehen wir gerne zu Ihrer Verfugung. ClickMeeting Team

Would never recommend ClickMeeting to anyone

I started using ClickMeeting about a month ago for a weekly webinar series. Will never use them again and do not recommend you use them. They have compromised my webinars with their technical problems and poor customer support does not help.

Pros

Can show YouTube videos, presentations, post questions participants ask, etc.

Cons

Frequently technical glitches (day of my webinar I wasn't able to upload a powerpoint because they were having problems). Poor customer support (wait times for online chat often exceed 80 minutes). Sound problems when using a replay of a live webinar for an on-demand one. Company is quick to deflect onto the customers.

Hello Ryan, Thank you for your feedback. Our support team is always there to offer assistance with any technical issues. The average waiting time on chat is about 2,5 minutes, so if you need further help, we will be more than happy to assist. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

ClickMeeting Review

Getting everyone on the same page is now easier, and it's great for making sure everyone has the tools they need to succeed.

Pros

ClickMeeting is really easy to use and it's so effective in informing a lot of people about how to use different resources, especially at work.

Cons

I wish that the questions option was a simpler way to enter questions into the webinar, so that the participants could ask specifically what they didn't know or were confused about.

Dear Teia, thank you for your opinion and high marks. We are pleased that ClickMeeting is easy to use, we care about this aspect. We will be working on improving the question option.

Stay away

Awful. Can’t talk to anyone. Horrible customer service and support. They have a zero refund policy for any reason. It is terrible and not a customer friendly company.

Pros

Very little. I thought it would be easy to use. My test runs has no problem but every session I ran had issues. Stay away.

Cons

Not user friendly. Participants have tons of problems. Constantly losing mics or video.

Hello Stacey, We are sorry to hear this. We would like to inform you that our Customer Support Team is available on LiveChat and also you can contact them by email. You will receive an answer within 1 working day. Regarding your problem with mioc and video, we always highly recommend to run a test before the event. If you have any questions please contact us at support@clickmeeting.com Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Education and networking

We held a few open talks and webinars with Clickmeeting. The platform is quite simple to use and provides us with nice pre- and post-event communication with our audience.

Pros

The best about Clickmeeting is its ease of use and high quality.

Cons

I think the file management could be improved a bit.

estafa con la congelación

Es un engaño

Pros

Si quieres cancelar la cuenta te ofrecen congelarla por 90 días. Y si aceptas estás perdido porque no puedes acceder a ella, no puedes anularla, no puedes ver cuándo se descongela... y claro, te puedes encontrar que, sin previo aviso, te han cobrado 200 o 400€, como me ha pasado.

Cons

El servicio al cliente es pésimo. No puedes anular la cuenta cuando está congelada.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Hello, We have already advised you to contact our billing department at billing@clickmeeting.com. ClickMeeting Team

Virtual meeting software with nice features, limited by reliability

Pros

It offers good features and functionality and allows more customization and branding than other meeting software I have used. It offers a very competitive price point compared to alternatives.

Cons

There were times when I struggled with reliability with the service/software. I would get kicked out of meetings and have to log in again, or audio/video would drop out occasionally.

Thank you for your review. We are very happy you've liked our features and branding options. And because we're always interested in improving our service, we'd love to learn more about your issues with the reliability. Could you, please, share more details with us. Maybe there is something we can help you with. https://clickmeeting.com/contact

Tablet fan

I get around to spend loads of time out of office, but often need to be present on the weekly board meetings my company holds. Attending them via ClickMeeting with the use of my iPad saves me hassle and keeps me away of HQ gate very often. And that makes me a very happy man:)

Webinars with ClickMeeting

If you are looking for a webinar platform in German that offers a variety of solutions and offers enormous possibilities for customization, I recommend ClickMeeting:) [SENSITIVE CONTENT] adapted the offer perfectly to our needs and we started working within a few days.

Pros

- Great service from the guys of ClickMeeting - flexible solutions - understandable and easy-to-use tool - Polish language version

Cons

At the moment I don’t see any disadvantages, either in contact with the ClickMeeting team or in using the tool.

Hello Dominika, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Pros

Easy to use software to run online events.

Cons

Could be more customizablebut overall I have no big complaints.

Hello Monika, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Very easy to use but lacking in support

Pros

Very easy to use; frictionless model where you can sign up w/o cc; user friendly

Cons

Support is lacking but that's my only compaint

Hello Ryan, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

High quality, complete functionality, superb customer service

Pros

-the connection has always been great, something I didnt't always experience when I followed a webinar from another platform. this means there are no distractions when I talk. -it has all the functions I need: sends reminders, records automatically, saves the chat history.. -the customer service always helps me right away and in a super clear way, Im not a technical person so this is crucial for me :-)

Cons

Maybe I'd like an even clearer interface. sometimes I need to search a little to find a certain function.

Realy good App

In my opinion one of the best aplication on the market

Cons

Poor Product. Dishonest Company. Avoid.

Pros

Cons

Clickmeeting should be avoided. The product is very difficult to use, poor and awkward. it's not a good one compared to other options, but worse the company is dishonest. I signed up for the 'free trial' for 30 days, canceled within two, and they billed my credit card for an annual subscription and refused a refund!

ELSA Belgium Clickmeeting

We are very happy with Clickmeeting and its representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. We are using it for events and planning to do even more in the future.

Pros

IT is easy to use, to register and to plan an event. It is professional.

Cons

The design of the promotion materials but it is only a detail.