ClickMeeting Reviews

ClickMeeting

Progressive Webinar App

4.18/5 (33 reviews)

Pros
  • Now, with their new dashboard and live steaming options for Youtube and Facebook is it just perfect. However, the best this is stability of service, which is essential for online events.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • On paper this looked like one of the best solutions for webinars as it had a ton of features. It was easy to get started with.Adam S.Read the full review
  • This all in one tool is perfect you can easily share your desktop, invite many people, create webinar, create simple meeting, interact on the same document and also easily share presentation.Pierre-Clement L.Read the full review
Cons
  • EVERYTHING else was horrid. I lost 75% of my attendees due to the terrible functionality and un-user friendly platform.Brendan L.Read the full review
  • Our second presenter wasn't able to be seen or heard and the participant's experience was glitchy - every 40 secs it would stall for 2 or 3 secs. We ended up losing most of the audience.Boyd W.Read the full review
  • It has cut our administrative costs and headaches significantly when we switched from a competitor's product which had limited features and was much more expensive.Shirley C.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Pierre-Clement LIHOU

THE Alternative to appear.in or skype.

Reviewed 2019-12-18

My experience have been great with ClickMeeting, really ease to use and full of features !

Pros
I've been looking for a long time for an all in one tool that help us to create quick meeting room for up to 4 people but also being able to organise interactive webinar in order to generate more leads. That's when I found clickmeeting ! This all in one tool is perfect you can easily share your desktop, invite many people, create webinar, create simple meeting, interact on the same document and also easily share presentation. If like me you are searching for a perfect all in one webinar / meeting tool go for it !

Cons
The only cons I would have is that it might be tricky for some people, which are not familiar with the tool to give the ability for other participants to talk and activate their webcam. They have to go on the presenter video box and then click on the icons to activate their own mic and webcam.

Smooth Video Conference Calls

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Pros
I sometimes need to have voice conference calls with my clients because they are too busy to come to the office for a meeting or are traveling for business. I want them to feel at ease when talking to me and part of my job is to show them the benefits of our marketing efforts for their business. I use ClickMeeting when I make my video conference calls. With ClickMeeting, I’m guaranteed an uninterrupted call that can last for a long time. I need to keep my clients happy which is why accommodating their needs is my number one priority. This software helps me conduct successful conference calls.

Cons
I don’t have any complaints about this software. I have been using it for a long time and never experienced any problems so far. I hope it continues to deliver as promised.

Samantha Rodriguez

Good Software for webinars

Reviewed 2020-02-28

Overall it’s a good product. I still like the automated and on demand a lot.

Pros
I love clickmeeting and most of their features. It’s simple to schedule a webinar, I love the paid and automated and on demand features.

Cons
One of the cons is that I get a lot of people that get dropped off the webinar. Sometimes they can’t hear me and some can. The app feature is a bit challenging at times as well especially if you want your attendees to chat with you.

Brendan Lewis

Horrible functionality and customer service.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-12-17

Pros
It was easy to set up it got increasingly complicated with so many unnecessary options that weren't well explained.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Anonymous

Reliable online meeting room with multimedia options

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-05-23

Pros
Clickmeeting has good facilitation features - you can have multiple presenters (max 3) and easily designate other users as presenters if you want to 'hand off' the microphone. It's very simple to record a session, and you can share your link with the attendees after your meeting. You can upload videos to the platform and the playback is smooth. There's a shared whiteboard feature where attendees can type or draw with you. My favorite feature is the question and answer mode: attendees can type their questions in the chat, and you can display the question for everyone to read.

Cons
Here are a few drawbacks of the tool that I have encountered so far: *Powerpoint presentations display well, but the animations set up in PPT don't work. *Attendees will need a short demonstration of the chat / interaction tools available. For example, if you want the attendees to use the 'raise hand' feature, you will need to tell them where to find it. For my webinars, I typically ask a staff member to moderate the chat, so that person should be prepared to support attendees who need to connect their phone audio and so forth. *Attendees can use their phones to connect the audio if their wifi is poor, but connection points may or may not be available in a city near them. *If you are sharing larger video files, you need to add them via the media manager rather than adding it directly in your meeting room. *You can set events to close at a certain date/time, which is great if you'd like to restrict access, but if you make a mistake when you select the time there does not seem to be a simple way to reschedule them without changing the event link (which means you'll have to re-invite your guests). The safer route is to create a permanent room with a stable URL.

Clickmeeting for webinar

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-11-22

It helped us to arrange a small scale webinars with our customers and we did not have too many errors but would be happy to see more features.

Pros
ClickMeeting provides Facebook and Youtube streams, if you are in the first steps arranging webinars ClickMeeting could be an option. Tutorials and customer support is really helpful. Statistic reports make it easy to measure your webinar success. It has a pool and survey features help you to understand customer needs.

Cons
Even though the software is easy to use but sad that at least for beginners they do not offer a free plan. I would be happy if I could see the wireless screen sharing integration.

Anonymous

Good webinars deserve a good platform like Clickmeeting

Reviewed 2018-11-30

It is already more than 4 or 5 years since I created our corporate account for Clickmeeting. Support is very helpful and I really know they care about their users. They've helped me to solve an issue with running several parallel events recently. So, I'm totally satisfied with ClickMeeting.

Pros
Clickmeeting's interface has always been an advantage of the service. Now, with their new dashboard and live steaming options for Youtube and Facebook is it just perfect. However, the best this is stability of service, which is essential for online events.

Cons
As far as I see they still use flash technology. I have not ha any issue with it, but this may be a problem for some users.

Nyan Htet

Simple Functional Webiner

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-03-16

Pros
The Site is easy to use with a lot of functions.And the pricing is not much.And home page has almost cover a lot of information. Also available for Android and IOS.

Cons
prolong webpage to scroll down. Other than that,I don’t see any problem when using it

Maciej Bembenista

Easily create a webinar for your audience

Reviewed 2018-08-02

Pros
ClickMeeting is a good webinar utility that allows you to create a live webinar and save the recording. It also has a realtime chat that you can moderate before other users see the messages, so you can avoid having explicit content from malicious viewers.

Cons
The whole tool is a bit old-fashioned and needs a newer version. The quality would also drop at times for no obvious reason.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Adam Antoszczak

Great tool for online webinars

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-01-09

Pros
I used ClickMeeting mainly for Webinars as both participant and lecture organizer. It is certainly a great business tool that allows you to organize a fast and efficient event that gives value to participants and at the same time generates sales. You do not even need your own LandingPage site because everything from A to Z is supported by ClickMeeting. I honestly recommend. It is also possible to use a mobile application (which often improves the audio quality) or simply to call into the conference.

Cons
Sometimes the quality of the audio is poor, but it can usually be solved by turning off streaming video or using the mobile application.

Shirley Collier

Best meeting/webinar software on the market

Reviewed 2018-07-26

We have been able to organize and conduct customized webinars for lead generation from across the country. It has cut our administrative costs and headaches significantly when we switched from a competitor's product which had limited features and was much more expensive.

Pros
The software is designed to accommodate how businesses work. You can use default features to set up a quick online meeting or custom design a webinar for 100 attendees. It's flexibility and intuitive interface make it accommodate our complex requirements. Customer service has been very responsive, informative and friendly as we have come up the learning curve.

Cons
I wish we could customize the autoresponse thank you e-mail. We turned that feature off and now send our own customized follow up email to attendees.

Ideal for Video Conference Calls

Reviewed 2018-11-01

Pros
I usually have meetings with stakeholders, but since they have busy schedules, we sometimes need to do it over a video conference. I often hold the meetings with a group and other times it’s just a one-on-one session. I’m glad we have the video conference option because we can still see each other. I like to see the expressions on their faces to note that they approve and are happy with my proposed ideas. I truly rely on ClickMeeting which looks very sleek and professional. The program is user-friendly and not complicated. My meetings have always been productive when using this program.

Cons
If you plan to use ClickMeeting, make sure to have solid internet connection, otherwise it can get choppy.

Peter Manning

Good webinar tool with many functionalities

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Pros
Very competitive pricing, and the platform has many features. We have integrated our solutions with theirs which was easy to do.

Cons
We used to have some connectivity issues before, but they all seemed to be fixed now, and haven't had any issues since and we recommend the product.

Ricardo Carvalho

Mixed feelings - has a lot of potencial but not always stable

Reviewed 2019-03-14

Pros
We have been using ClickMeeting for a while now and I must say it has all the features we need: Meeting and Webinar sessions, Waiting Room, plugins, Invitation is easy, recording, etc. However our users don't find it easy to use, we always need someone from the IT team to give a help to launch the meeting. Also during meetings it is common tho lose the sessions and we have to login again and excuse the participants... we already change our wifi AP but still happens sometimes.

Cons
Not always with a stable connection and our users find it confusing to start the meeting.

Hooman Meghrazi

clickmeeting is a head and shoulder above its competitors

Reviewed 2018-07-31

I use this software on a weekly basis to have our online meetings. Normally 20 - 30 people attend each meeting and we share our screens and use our web cams and audio and everything works perfect. Sometimes we use pre-made presentations and that works good as well.

Pros
Very easy and user friendly interface. Despite its ease of use, they didn't sacrifice features, so you almost have all the abilities you expect from a virtual meeting software.

Cons
wen you are sharing video, it gives a very high quality; however it needs strong internet connection with great upload speed.

Babak Barkhodaei

We use ClickMeeting for customer onboarding

Reviewed 2017-10-03

Pros
We have also integrated Clickmeeting within our product. - Very easy to use API - A lot of customization options - Pricing is very affordable and reasonable for our clients

Cons
- We have on a few occasions done onboarding for several clients, When several people are connected at a time and all of them are given the permission to speak, the voice has become choppy. Clients have complained that they can hear us sometimes.

Gabrielle Long

Does what I need it to... for now

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-04-24

Pros
Seems to handle large numbers of participants well with few issues. I do like the mid-webinar survey option.

Cons
Seem to have a lot of audio issues, and I'm worried about the new version focusing on the wrong user base (younger audience rather than older). Recordings particularly have issues, such as the audio lagging behind the screenshare. Also, the cursor movement in the recordings does NOT match my actual movements, so it can be very distracting at times.

Alta Justus

I love ClickMeeting! I'm always recommending it to clients and other businesses!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-07-26

Leads, clients, exposure.

Pros
ClickMeeting is super intuitive - you don't need to be a techie to get started! It's got all the bells and whistles that I want, without the costs. It's perfect for a smaller to medium size business.

Cons
To be honest there is nothing I can think of that I don't like about the platform. I've been using it for over 4 years now and I haven't found another product that has tempted me to leave ClickMeeting.

Adam Singer

Lots of Features and Good Potential

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-12-03

ClickMeeting has a lot of potential and in time could be a viable option for us. Others may have different requirements and find that it works great for their needs.

Pros
On paper this looked like one of the best solutions for webinars as it had a ton of features. It was easy to get started with. Support was quick to reply to questions.

Cons
Throughout the evaluation process we ran into limitations that were not expected. Ultimately these limitations led us to look elsewhere.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Sepand Barkhodaee

Lovely experience and great for onboardjng

Reviewed 2017-10-19

Pros
Makes onboarding of customers quick and easy. Our account managers use this every time we have new clients to screencast our product and customers love it.

Cons
Customers have sometimes been confused and had some difficulty trying to call into the meeting. This hasn't been common however.

Mark Lafferty

Great webinar platform!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-10-15

Good experience using Clickmeeting as our webinar platform, offers a lot of great features.

Pros
Easy to use and setup for webinars. Like that it offers recording and some limited editing of the webinars with easy upload to Vimeo.

Cons
There are limitations to the video storage due to our current plan. Would like to have an easier interface to screen share as well.

Boyd Wason

Looks ok but doesn't work in the wild

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-08-30

Pros
Good functionality and flashy usability.

Cons
Didn't actually work with an audience in a live webinar.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Anonymous

Virtual meeting software with nice features, limited by reliability

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-12-12

Pros
It offers good features and functionality and allows more customization and branding than other meeting software I have used. It offers a very competitive price point compared to alternatives.

Cons
There were times when I struggled with reliability with the service/software. I would get kicked out of meetings and have to log in again, or audio/video would drop out occasionally.

Response from ClickMeeting

Thank you for your review. We¿re very happy you've liked our features and branding options. And because we're always interested in improving our service, we'd love to learn more about your issues with the reliability. Could you, please, share more details with us. Maybe there is something we can help you with. https://clickmeeting.com/contact

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Greg Dungan

ClickMeeting was easy to use, but the video quality was poor and pixelated.

Reviewed 2018-05-08

I was able to schedule and connect an online meeting with this product.

Pros
What I like most about ClickMeeting is that it is super easy to use. Setting up a meeting was simple and my client had no trouble getting connected.

Cons
What I like least about ClickMeeting is the video quality. Using the same camera (the onboard one in my iMac) that I use for HD results in other applications, I could not get HD results with CLickMeeting. No matter what I tried, the video was annoyingly pixelated and this bothered both my client and me enough that we elected to quit the application and hold our meeting on another platform.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Kevin C.

Tablet fan

Reviewed 2012-10-15

I get around to spend loads of time out of office, but often need to be present on the weekly board meetings my company holds. Attending them via ClickMeeting with the use of my iPad saves me hassle and keeps me away of HQ gate very often. And that makes me a very happy man:)