All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ClickMeeting Reviews

Pros

Getting everyone on the same page is now easier, and it's great for making sure everyone has the tools they need to succeed.

Teia R.

Read the full review
It is reliable and easy to learn and use. We do lots of Click Meetings and we are always satisfied with the performance.

Michele C.

Read the full review
The customer service always helps me right away and in a super clear way, Im not a technical person so this is crucial for me.

Marianne M.

Read the full review

Cons

Our second presenter wasn't able to be seen or heard and the participant's experience was glitchy - every 40 secs it would stall for 2 or 3 secs. We ended up losing most of the audience.

Boyd W.

Read the full review
Unrelaiable features and poor customer support.

Katarzyna W.

Read the full review
Sound problems when using a replay of a live webinar for an on-demand one. Company is quick to deflect onto the customers.

Ryan W.

3.9

THE Alternative to appear.in or skype.

My experience have been great with ClickMeeting, really ease to use and full of features !

Pros

I've been looking for a long time for an all in one tool that help us to create quick meeting room for up to 4 people but also being able to organise interactive webinar in order to generate more leads. That's when I found clickmeeting ! This all in one tool is perfect you can easily share your desktop, invite many people, create webinar, create simple meeting, interact on the same document and also easily share presentation. If like me you are searching for a perfect all in one webinar / meeting tool go for it !

Cons

The only cons I would have is that it might be tricky for some people, which are not familiar with the tool to give the ability for other participants to talk and activate their webcam. They have to go on the presenter video box and then click on the icons to activate their own mic and webcam.

Hello Pierre, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Brilliant with a few teething issues

We've been able to translate all of our face-to-face training into online training without any implementation costs, and made our overall delivery of training so much more efficient.

Pros

The teaching tools the webinar rooms offer are extensive, and look very professional for the customer. They are also intuitive for the presenter as well. This results in webinars that can be presented beautifully.

Cons

There are often issues with delegates joining the webinar rooms. This issue might be specific to working with schools, but unlike other software such as zoom, school security systems often block access to the rooms. This affects our customer's experience.

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. ClickMeeting Team

Très deçu

J'ai annulé mon compte suite à un problème technique pour lequel clickmeeting refuse de me rembourser une partie des frais. en tant que organisateur après plusieurs tests, mon publique ne m'a pas entendu alors que le micro était allumé.J'ai du me reconnecter et ai finalement réussi à être entendu après 15 minutes. Pas terrible pour une première. En tant que débutant pour les webinars j'avais besoin...

Pros

Liste CSV et vidéo facile à télécharger.

Cons

Mauvaise ergonomie, très difficile à configurer, lors mon premier (et dernier) webinar le publique ne m'a pas entendu pendant un moment alors que le microphone était allumé. J'ai du me reconnecter pour me faire entendre. Le service client est très décevant et pas du tout orienté dans le sens de la satisfaction client. La phrase "Nous sommes connus pour notre service clientèle primé" est un abus de confiance vue de ma perspective.

Dear Cristian. Thank you for your opinion and mentioned cases. Microphone problems are often caused by: - another instant messaging service is activated that intercepts the sound signal, - opening tabs/windows in a browser with a ClickMeeting room. In these and similar situations, the fastest way is to turn off other messengers and start the meeting in a different browser. The procedure is well...

Clickmeeting for webinar

It helped us to arrange a small scale webinars with our customers and we did not have too many errors but would be happy to see more features.

Pros

ClickMeeting provides Facebook and Youtube streams, if you are in the first steps arranging webinars ClickMeeting could be an option. Tutorials and customer support is really helpful. Statistic reports make it easy to measure your webinar success. It has a pool and survey features help you to understand customer needs.

Cons

Even though the software is easy to use but sad that at least for beginners they do not offer a free plan. I would be happy if I could see the wireless screen sharing integration.

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. We would like to inform you that we offer a 30-day free trial to test the platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Por lejos, el mejor soft para la realización de Webinars Profesionales

En estos tiempos de aislamiento social por la pandemia de Covid que nos toca vivir, en los que muchos han tenido que salir (obligados) a realizar reuniones virtuales, webinars y afines -en muchos de los cuales me ha tocado participar como asistente-, y en las mas variadas plataformas existentes; cada vez que lo hice me he convencido un poco mas que los seminarios en linea que implemento en mi AuditorioWeb (by ClickMeeting) son incomparables, super-profesionales; y es la plataforma la que marca la diferencia

Pros

La estética, la personalización y el grado de automatización que se logra con ClickMeeting no la he visto en muchas otras plataforma, entre las tantas que llevo probando desde que comencé con los Webinars allá por 2012 Fácil, intuitiva, elegante serian algunos de los calificativos que mejor le quedan. El gusto y la satisfacción de speakers y asistentes con los cientos de Webinars que llevo realizados, me reafirma en cada evento esto mismo

Cons

Realmente no le encuentro puntos débiles

Dear Alfredo, thank you for your multi-threaded feedback and the highest rating. We are glad that ClickMeeting meets your expectations and helps you with your webinars / online meetings. This is the best award for us :)

Reliable online meeting room with multimedia options

Pros

Clickmeeting has good facilitation features - you can have multiple presenters (max 3) and easily designate other users as presenters if you want to 'hand off' the microphone. It's very simple to record a session, and you can share your link with the attendees after your meeting. You can upload videos to the platform and the playback is smooth. There's a shared whiteboard feature where attendees can type or draw with you. My favorite feature is the question and answer mode: attendees can type their questions in the chat, and you can display the question for everyone to read.

Cons

Here are a few drawbacks of the tool that I have encountered so far: *Powerpoint presentations display well, but the animations set up in PPT don't work. *Attendees will need a short demonstration of the chat / interaction tools available. For example, if you want the attendees to use the 'raise hand' feature, you will need to tell them where to find it. For my webinars, I typically ask a staff...

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Please be so kind and contact our support team to assist you further at support[at]clickmeeting.com All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Mixed feelings - has a lot of potencial but not always stable

Pros

We have been using ClickMeeting for a while now and I must say it has all the features we need: Meeting and Webinar sessions, Waiting Room, plugins, Invitation is easy, recording, etc. However our users don't find it easy to use, we always need someone from the IT team to give a help to launch the meeting. Also during meetings it is common tho lose the sessions and we have to login again and excuse the participants... we already change our wifi AP but still happens sometimes.

Cons

Not always with a stable connection and our users find it confusing to start the meeting.

Hello Ricardo, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. If you lose connection during online meetings, please run a test: utilities.clickmeeting.com/connection-tester Alternatively, please contact our support team at support[at]clickmeeting.com All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Good Software for webinars

Overall it’s a good product. I still like the automated and on demand a lot.

Pros

I love clickmeeting and most of their features. It’s simple to schedule a webinar, I love the paid and automated and on demand features.

Cons

One of the cons is that I get a lot of people that get dropped off the webinar. Sometimes they can’t hear me and some can. The app feature is a bit challenging at times as well especially if you want your attendees to chat with you.

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform and ClickMeeting App. Please contact our support team to resolve the issue at support[at]clickmeeting.com All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Meeting a Click Away

Overall satisfied. In general, not a big fan of webinars, but working now fully remote all of the presentations are turned into webinars. What I am absolutely pleased with is the amount of interaction it allows and how it makes the presentation engaging and participatory.

Pros

ClickMeeting will make a webinar looked like a presentation-from-the-future. Tons of presentations tools, from slideshows to attendees participating. I can't choose only one, but altogether they make presentations engaging and almost like in-person.

Cons

Can't really single out anything. It takes time to get used to it, I'm still in the process of learning and adapting, so I would say I'm slightly overwhelmed.

Dear Jovana, thank you for your opinion and high marks. We are pleased that ClickMeeting enables a large amount of interaction with webinar attendees which is valuable for the meeting host. The large number of options for a novice user can actually be overwhelming. Therefore, we recommend that you check our knowledge base: https://knowledge.clickmeeting.com/. There is a lot of helpful information here, such as instructional videos, e-books, faqs, etc. We are glad that you are with us, we wish you pleasant work and satisfaction with conducting webinars.

ClickMeeting Webinar Review

I like ClickMeeting, it has plenty of customization available in order to market an upcoming webinar. If they can make a few minor tweaks, I would reevaluate it and give it a 10.

Pros

ClickMeeting has an extensive dashboard while giving a webinar. My favorite thing about it is the surveys and polls you can create during a presentation. Its a great way to get the audience involved and check on learning. It has plenty of customization from the registration page, to follow ups, to the interface itself. We just started using ClickMeeting and we enjoy it so far.

Cons

There are several little flaws about it that stop me from giving it a higher review. Its as if they have the right idea with several thins but lacked in the execution. For example, you can upload a PowerPoint presentation to ClickMeeting for the webinar. However, whenever I upload, all the images get blurry and aren't as sharp, and animations do not work. It's a minor detail, but it adds up. Another detail that would be great is the option to upload your own background.

Hello Tyler, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. As for the problem with the presentation, maybe you can try to upload it in PDF format. To submit your own background, you will need to contact our sales team as this option comes with an additional cost. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Très bon outil de webinar mais trop instable

Très bon webinar avec un bon rapport qualité / prix comparer au marché. Solution polonaise donc pas EU, ça change ! Fonctionnalités très pratiques et usage dans les systèmes d'information aisé contrairement à d'autres qui nécessitent une installation. En revanche, trop aléatoire sur la stabilité, je me suis souvent retrouvé avec des problèmes de son ou de connexions.

Pros

- Fonctionnalités pratiques comme les sondages et l'enregistrement - Rappels automatiques - Statistiques post webinar - URL de remerciement

Cons

- Trop instable avec des deconnexions intempestives - Coupures sons - Service client anglais et peu aidant, on nous redirige toujours vers des tips et jamais on ne nous apporte de vraies solutions

Hello Marie-Iou, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. If you require any technical assistance, please send us a message and describe the issue at support@clickmeeting.com Our Team responds within one working day. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Powerful, easy to use, well priced product with excellent Customer Service

We converted on in person trainings to Click Meeting and it was a fairly seamless transition. It's easy to use.

Pros

Cons

We haven't run into anything that has caused us to reconsider our purchase. Maybe they could drop the price ;-)

Dear Michele, thank you for your opinion and the highest rating. We are pleased that you have been using ClickMeeting for 1-2 years and that it is easy to use. Thank you for appreciating Customer Service, we care about professional support. We know that safety and costs are important to you. We meet international standards, including GDPR regulations.

Smooth Video Conference Calls

Pros

I sometimes need to have voice conference calls with my clients because they are too busy to come to the office for a meeting or are traveling for business. I want them to feel at ease when talking to me and part of my job is to show them the benefits of our marketing efforts for their business. I use ClickMeeting when I make my video conference calls. With ClickMeeting, I’m guaranteed an uninterrupted call that can last for a long time. I need to keep my clients happy which is why accommodating their needs is my number one priority. This software helps me conduct successful conference calls.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints about this software. I have been using it for a long time and never experienced any problems so far. I hope it continues to deliver as promised.

Very goo tool to do webinars

Microphone issue aside, everything is working fine and I and the webinar attendees both have a good experience.

Pros

Is very easy to use all the features. I use it to show the online platform to the students of the school and it works pretty good every day.

Cons

Sometimes it have issues to recognize the microphone i sue for the webinars and i need to reset all the tool, close and open the browser again so it works.

Hello Jorge, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Regarding technical problems with the microphone, I recommend that you do a test before the event. Please follow the link to find more information: https://knowledge.clickmeeting.com/faq/is-it-possible-to-save-the-room-set-up-before-going-live All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Good webinars deserve a good platform like Clickmeeting

It is already more than 4 or 5 years since I created our corporate account for Clickmeeting. Support is very helpful and I really know they care about their users. They've helped me to solve an issue with running several parallel events recently. So, I'm totally satisfied with ClickMeeting.

Pros

Clickmeeting's interface has always been an advantage of the service. Now, with their new dashboard and live steaming options for Youtube and Facebook is it just perfect. However, the best this is stability of service, which is essential for online events.

Cons

As far as I see they still use flash technology. I have not ha any issue with it, but this may be a problem for some users.

Good for webinar presenter but not for me

To webinar, I've choosed ClickMeeting last OCT-2018. After 5 times of live broadcasting, I've decided to change webinar S/W. The reason why I find another webinar S/W are below. - ClickMeeting has limited function to edit on registration page. such as background image, logo uploading. I can't satisfy our customer, so I decided to find another webinar S/W and I found Livestorm. - ClickMeeting is more expensive compare with Livestorm on my circumstance so I switched. Although I use Livestorm now, ClickMeeting is a good webinar S/W to person who has need to have a webinar as a rookie presenter.

Pros

- easy to attend : can attendee on browser via WebRTC technology - Whiteboard : can annotate about information to attendees - various function for webinar

Cons

- lack of custom : can't modify screen size and location - limited function to edit on registration page - expensive compare with Livestorm

Thank you for your valuable opinion and comments. For a monthly package of 100 participants, we offer the price of EUR 70 (Live) or EUR 85 (Automated) and Livestorm EUR 99, we have a cheaper offer. We offer an additional paid option to change the brand in the account. A white label solution is also possible. Please contact our sales department: https://clickmeeting.com/solutions/enterprise.

Best meeting/webinar software on the market

We have been able to organize and conduct customized webinars for lead generation from across the country. It has cut our administrative costs and headaches significantly when we switched from a competitor's product which had limited features and was much more expensive.

Pros

The software is designed to accommodate how businesses work. You can use default features to set up a quick online meeting or custom design a webinar for 100 attendees. It's flexibility and intuitive interface make it accommodate our complex requirements. Customer service has been very responsive, informative and friendly as we have come up the learning curve.

Cons

I wish we could customize the autoresponse thank you e-mail. We turned that feature off and now send our own customized follow up email to attendees.

Ideal for Video Conference Calls

Pros

I usually have meetings with stakeholders, but since they have busy schedules, we sometimes need to do it over a video conference. I often hold the meetings with a group and other times it’s just a one-on-one session. I’m glad we have the video conference option because we can still see each other. I like to see the expressions on their faces to note that they approve and are happy with my proposed ideas. I truly rely on ClickMeeting which looks very sleek and professional. The program is user-friendly and not complicated. My meetings have always been productive when using this program.

Cons

If you plan to use ClickMeeting, make sure to have solid internet connection, otherwise it can get choppy.

Good webinar tool with many functionalities

Pros

Very competitive pricing, and the platform has many features. We have integrated our solutions with theirs which was easy to do.

Cons

We used to have some connectivity issues before, but they all seemed to be fixed now, and haven't had any issues since and we recommend the product.

Simple Functional Webiner

Pros

The Site is easy to use with a lot of functions.And the pricing is not much.And home page has almost cover a lot of information. Also available for Android and IOS.

Cons

prolong webpage to scroll down. Other than that,I don’t see any problem when using it

Hello Nyan, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

clickmeeting is a head and shoulder above its competitors

I use this software on a weekly basis to have our online meetings. Normally 20 - 30 people attend each meeting and we share our screens and use our web cams and audio and everything works perfect. Sometimes we use pre-made presentations and that works good as well.

Pros

Very easy and user friendly interface. Despite its ease of use, they didn't sacrifice features, so you almost have all the abilities you expect from a virtual meeting software.

Cons

wen you are sharing video, it gives a very high quality; however it needs strong internet connection with great upload speed.

Lots of Features and Good Potential

ClickMeeting has a lot of potential and in time could be a viable option for us. Others may have different requirements and find that it works great for their needs.

Pros

On paper this looked like one of the best solutions for webinars as it had a ton of features. It was easy to get started with. Support was quick to reply to questions.

Cons

Throughout the evaluation process we ran into limitations that were not expected. Ultimately these limitations led us to look elsewhere.

Hello Adam, Thank you for the review! If you decide to use ClickMeeting again, please contact our support team to help you resolve any issues at support[at]clickmeeting.com All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Unrelaiable features and poor customer support

Problems with clickmeeting were causing unnecessary work on our side, although we paid for the additional features that on paper should help us avoid manual tasks. Customer support was not helpful at all and unfortunately made us look very unprofessional. Wouldn't risk using clickmeeting while hosting webinars with higher attendance.

Pros

Interface was user friendly, haven't experienced any connectivity issues or technical problems during webinars.

Cons

Features that you pay for additionally are bugged and are causing a lot unnecessary work on the user side, while supper from clickmeeting is non-existent. "It works for me" is their standard response. In specific: - you can attached files to your webinars which can be downloaded by the participants, but the feature does not work. We had to provide the files through different vendor. Support claimed that our customers (all of them!) were using wrong browsers but support didn't even suggest browser that should be fine. Meanwhile we checked it on 4 kinds of browsers with no success. - certificates of attendance were supposed to be sent automatically. Some of the participants didn't received any, so we had to do it manually.

Hello Katarzyna, Thank you for your feedback. Our support team is always there to offer assistance with any technical issues. Unfortunately, in your case, we couldn't help further. ClickMeeting Team

Great tool for online webinars

Pros

I used ClickMeeting mainly for Webinars as both participant and lecture organizer. It is certainly a great business tool that allows you to organize a fast and efficient event that gives value to participants and at the same time generates sales. You do not even need your own LandingPage site because everything from A to Z is supported by ClickMeeting. I honestly recommend. It is also possible to use a mobile application (which often improves the audio quality) or simply to call into the conference.

Cons

Sometimes the quality of the audio is poor, but it can usually be solved by turning off streaming video or using the mobile application.

Hello Adam, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform and mobile application. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

We use ClickMeeting for customer onboarding

Pros

We have also integrated Clickmeeting within our product. - Very easy to use API - A lot of customization options - Pricing is very affordable and reasonable for our clients

Cons

- We have on a few occasions done onboarding for several clients, When several people are connected at a time and all of them are given the permission to speak, the voice has become choppy. Clients have complained that they can hear us sometimes.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.