Clust Reviews

Clust

Customer onboarding software for modern businesses

Clust

Review Summary

Christina M.

Really good experience, the platform is quick, their support is nice and they listen to the feedback.

José Antonio S.

Awesome product, needs to add and improve some features but great still.

Thomas W.

Cons

Some of the features feel a little outdated or sluggish. Some obvious ones are missing.

Thomas W.

To me at the beginning, the term application was a bit confusing.

Sarah F.

Lack of integrations (GoToMeeting and Acuity Scheduler).

Mike R.

4.7

I can't believe it took this long!

Great customer service, excellent price point, awesome functionality.

Pros

I have been waiting for something like this forever. My company does advanced Google ads managment and client onboarding is the most difficult facet of our business to scale. I was using formstack portals but it's a half baked product and causes as many problems at it solves. This application is user friendly, intuitive, and understands the necessity of supporting the incremental submission of information in a way both the user and the admin can monitor the progress of. It's also easy to use and very feature rich. You can build conditional logic and customize quite a bit.

Cons

It's not currently possible to bulk edit conditional logic so, for a very long form, you're setting logic manually. However, they've proven very receptive to feedback and have already made a significant number of updates in the short time I've been a customer.

Dear Kasim, Thanks a lot for your great feedback. The forms have been improved, I hope you like better this experience. thanks

Great product with lots of potentials

Despite some online reviews I have watched in Youtube, I really believe in the product. I loved it so much that I want it to improve. It really has a lot of potential in my space...immigration application.

Pros

I loved the fact that I can have my clients go to the form, fill it up and log-off and log-in again to continue their update on the form. Something that my clients are struggling when I was using Google forms on onboarding.

Cons

When developing a form, it is a pain in B???? to move fields around. This really have to improve in light of transfer some of my Google forms to Clust.

Hello Kirk, thanks a lot for taking the time to share your experience with Clust. (Side note: The form has been improved since your comment) thank you

Great concept, still needs some fixes to make it workable for our practice

We turned to Clust in hopes of creating forms that we could send out to our clients to shorten turnaround time. Unfortunately, being a law office, many of our forms are either wordy or require a lot of explanation to be able to understand what we need and why we need it. This is what's holding us back from giving a higher rating - if we can't use it, we can't recommend it.

Pros

The flexibility is good, and if you use short words or phrases when constructing your apps it would probably work well.

Cons

It's still awkward for our firm's use, because we use a lot of long words and the character count won't accommodate our needs.

The best solution we can have to manage our client Docs. Goodbye Google Drive & CFO Dropbox.

We're quite happy since using it and even our Clients too loving Clustdoc. But the mobile view can be improved.

Pros

The client on boarding is quite simple and easy. Plus they're providing the Digital Signature feature as well.

Cons

Nothing as such but the form UIUX is quite outdated and that of 70s with no good features like oembbed or partial save as available in Typeform or Paperform based UI and UX. Secondly they should also provide form to pdf and online doc creator as available with most of the competitors.

An innovative solution that will make it easier for you to collect documents from your clients

A solution that will save you time and help you keep track of your customer records. You are looking for an efficient and secure 100% online document collection and file verification tool! Then this tool is for you.

Pros

- Lots of functionality to facilitate the management of your customers. - possibility to create online forms - creation of a customer portal with a personalized url or integration of the portal on your existing site - 100% online file tracking - Revival of late customers - automatic call back - Monitoring the progress of the collection of your files - Online signature (e-signature) - Document recognition...

Cons

Nothing yet but maybe the option of integrating the customer portal on a website requires some improvement (not in iframe mode) but the Clust teams have always surprised me with new features and I think this point will be probably improved.

Simple and easy if you only need a few features

I highly recommend this for MOST small businesses. Obviously, if your needs are complex, it may not be for you, but 99.9% of my customers don't want massive features and the biggest complaint is cost for use...this was a great option.

Pros

This is easy to create forms, create questions, create a login area for your customers, track progress, set up email reminders for progress, and great and easy to plug into a website. If you are a business that needs to collect forms and hate the email back and forth, this is great. I recommended this to several of my clients and it works great for one who is a headhunter and needs resumes, letters of recommendation, covers, pictures, copies of transcripts, etc. The other is someone who has an extensive question and review process and rather than house documents via back and forth email, clust offered a way to house this back and forth. It is also a clean interface, clear, etc.

Cons

It doesn't have a lot of 'aesthetic' features (i.e. divide the form into 2 columns) and it does lack some more advanced features like perhaps having it adapt or an API to integrate mass email (like mailchimp).

Hello Christina, Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with Clust. Mailchimp's integrations are available through Zapier, do not hesitate to come back to us, so we can learn more.

Clust fills a major need close to flawlessly

The onboarding process for new clients is one of the most time-consuming AND critical points for our business. The amount of documentation and data that needs to be not only collected, but organized in a way that provides easy access is staggering. Clust provides a highly customizable solution to this problem that is so commonplace among multiple industries it is shocking that more solutions like Clust don't already exist. We are still in the implementation stage of using Clust, but from my own research on this product, my communication with them, and the live demo, I was left with nothing but excitement at the prospect of everything this solution will give us the ability to simplify!

Pros

- Customizability - API - Integration with Zapier - Customer support - Ease of communication with staff - Pricing

Cons

- The only potential downside I see for Clust is that as their customer base grows they will need to strategically grow in order to meet their current level of support

Dear James, Thank you very much for your review and honest feedback, we're happy and proud to work with your team.

Great Business Document Workflow software

Overall i rate this as one of the best investment i have made. This document service has a long term value given the global remote working trend and its a huge time saver / productivity tool.

Pros

Clustdoc offers one of the most detailed way to configure business documents & payment collection workflow with all the possible checks & data types. The platform offers one of the most secure document collection service. We use it for real estate & education segments of our clients.

Cons

The end-user navigation can be improved upon a bit further. However, given the month over month improvements, i think a better UX will come through soon.

User Friendly - Great customer support -

Time restraints are no longer an issue

Pros

Clust has assisted us in automating our business and better accommodating our clients, we now have the opportunity to get all we need without conflicting with work schedules. The website is very easy to navigate on the user end and on the business end. All our inquiries and suggestion are responded to and handled in a timely fashion by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Very organized

Cons

There is no record of the email reminders sent to the applicants.

On-boarding both B2B and B2C Clients of RTIwala Services is super simplified through Clust

We're a Legaltech startup and for us on-boarding, collection and management of client document is one big cumbersome task. We tried and tested different tools but none of them fit to the need as much the clust.

Pros

We love the native form and digital signature tool. The client onboarding and document management is super-simplified through Clust.

Cons

Nothing as such, but we'll be super happy if it has Form to Docx creation mechanism.

Clust makes the hard task of collecting documents from customers easy

The office for Clutch is in Paris, France, and the customer service is very good. Of course, they are a European company so the best support comes in the morning since I am in the USA. But they are responsive to questions and very easy to work with.

Pros

If you have ever tried to get multiple pieces of information and documents from customers, you will know that the task is extremely time consuming and difficult. Often it involves dozens of emails and requires significant employee time. However, Clust solves the problem. It acts as a centralized hub for customers to share and upload the requested information in a simple checklist manner. The information is then sent to a team member to approve the submission. Besides helping employees save time, it is also a gentle way of showing which documents a customer must submit. In an email, a list of seven documents can look daunting to customers. However, on Clust the checklist looks friendly — while still being very professional.

Cons

I would like a cname option so customers who are submitting documents would see our URL and not the one from Clust. I was told this is a feature that is being developed right now. The product is already great, but this would make it outstanding.

Dear Jay, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you. The Cname has been released since your comment. I hope you tried it out. thank you

Saves us time and money!

Pros

Clust has brought to us a very innovative way of working. We used to gather all client documents on our website with a poorly designed contact form and the rest of the work was made manually. With Clust, all that has ended months ago. We've completely switched the whole team (contractors included) to Clust and I am very satisfied as the manager. The software is very easy to use, you just follow the steps at registration and you're ready to go. Then, the support team follows up with you to help you go even further with website modules etc. (which we use) and that's it. I have senior team members who got up to speed very quickly and don't see themselves using any other alternative.

Cons

Nothing. This software is really good and modern. If I really had to share a complaint it would be the additional feature requests that we can't wait to see live. Other than that, it does the work and really helps us work better and faster.

Necessary Onboarding and SOP tool

I'm very happy with this tool

Pros

Clust is a essential tool for anyone that want to improve any kind of process. We use it mainly for onboarding and to automate this process. As a b2b focused company, we need to gather a huge amount of data when our work start. There was a LOT of back and forth using emails, misunderstandings and all sort of hell on earth situation. With Clust, things got way easier. We just set our SOP, assign the customer and that is it! The app will keep track for us and even notify the customer. If you have a business, you need this!

Cons

The only thing I don't like, is the per-process portal, in an ideal world, this could be per-customer portal, this way, things would get even easier, and in opinion, makes more sense. With that being said, I think Clust is an essential tool, and this is a minor detail that I'm sure will be addressed soon.

Dear Leonardo, Thank you for your feedback. It's greatly appreciated.

Exponential Potential yet Already Amazing

I have too many problems to list, but there is so much flexibility within the platform that it allows for me to develop creative solutions as well as collaborate with others and take the "If its not broken, don't fix it method".

Pros

There are few to if any limitations in what you can or can not create template wise. They are already GDRP compliant, which for those of us here in the U.S basically means they meet very strict standards for security and encryption of your data. Customer support is amongst the best I have had and the learning resources for how to use their platform is plentiful.

Cons

I wish they had HIPPA compliancy but GDRP surpasses it, though I was told they are working on securing HIPPA so the use cases for medical records and forms make this a no brainer deal for me.

Hello Christopher, Thanks for your great feedback. The scope of HIPAA is narrower than GDPR, so by complying with GDPR like we do, we also protect clients who need a compliant solution for HIPAA. Thank you

Nice software that can be used for lots of different purposes

We use Clust for a new recruitment process which includes an application form, a training process and a candidate's area. I really like that Clust allows us to use one software for all these different parts because it lets us receive documents, share important information and communicate with the candidates.

Pros

What I like most about Clust is that you can easily create templates to use over and over again but you also have the flexibility to customise single applications using a template first. I also like that you can sort incoming applications into folders for better organisation and overview of various projects or processes. When I had an issue the support replied quickly, was really willing to help and tried to solve your problem until they achieved it.

Cons

To me at the beginning, the term application was a bit confusing. I would prefer a more general term for it such as project which they use in their help center explanation. It would make it more clear to me that it can suit lots of different sectors, projects and processes.

Hello Sarah, Thank you for your feedback. Many people want us to change the word "applications" and some other want us to keep it :) We're working on giving you the ability to enter your own word. Stay tuned

Unbelievabel product for on-boarding client and customising the experience.

Excellent product. Great support. 100% recommended for client on-boarding.

Pros

Customise each item we require from the client Build in a digital fact find. Mobile friendly. Automated reminders.

Cons

Whilst building a FORM, it would be ideal to be able to 'copy' questions and all the formatting that comes with it. We built a medical capture form that asks the same questions lots of times which I needed to write out individually each time.

Dear Ross, Thank you for your review. It's a pleasure to work with your team.

Clust - The one stop customer onboarding solution

I was looking for a ready to use end to end customer onboarding solution that I can easily integrate into my website where I can keep track and manage my clients. Clust was a blessing in disguise it has helped me make a great impression on my customers. Happy to have made the right decision with this product.

Pros

Easy to use and setup Fast interface with all key functions built in r for an end to end onboarding process Responsive support team

Cons

Limited ability to purchase additional disk space within the software but they have a solution in place that enables you to link your OneDrive or Google drive account

Dear Swithin, Your feedback is really valuable to us. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, we've now implemented the additional storage space capability. I hope you enjoy using it. thanks a lot

Best Client Portal Ive used so far!

We are able to provide customized information to different user access levels easily, without sending emails over and over.

Pros

I like the customization and ease of use. Being a small service company each of us already wears multiple hats... and our budget doesn't allow for a full time IT person / resident computer guru. We easily set this up using the resources already available through tutorials and the website. We were up and running in no time.

Cons

So far, for what we use it for, there is no complaint. While it is set up for more of an onboarding type of scenario, we use it for client interactions when performing a large contract / services on a large portfolio wherein there are multiple decision makers across multiple states. This also allows us to provide standardized information to the individual properties, that may not be privy to all of the information.

Hello Brandon, It's always a pleasure to work with your company. thank you for sharing your feedback.

I can only recommend Clust

Using one tool to request and keep track of incoming information is great. I love the integrated messaging feature and the transparency of the team about what's coming up next.

Pros

I love the fact that you can actually initiate requests under your own terms and be proactive about the list of documents you need to gather from clients or suppliers. The experience is neat and clean for admins as well as their clients too. The team is creative and reactive and the overall concept of the tool is smart while very simple.

Cons

At first, My clients did not get any notification but that was easily fixed by the team. Can't wait to see a mobile app!

Dear client, Thank you for your detailed feedback. It's a pleasure to work with you.

Wonderful service and very clever software

wonderful experience delivered on time and were helpful throughout. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the most incredible account manager, rarely have i worked with a technology company that is as helpful as clust.

Pros

- user friendly - intuitive -exceeded my expectation -met my brief

Cons

-maybe there is some snagging, but i am sure this will be worked through

Dear Victoria, Thanks a lot for your honest feedback, it's a pleasure to work with your team.

The Best On-boarding Solution Available

We are using Clust as the primary touchpoint of our on-boarding process. It has been instrumental in ensuring we consistently are provided with everything we need and has allowed us to save considerable time.

Pros

Easy to Set up Flexible across industries Highly Secure Excellent customer support

Cons

Can't change the title of "Application" to something more universal

Hi Alexander, Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback

Useful even for small businesses

I am the manager of a small company specialized in the creation of Wordpress websites and Ecommerce sites (www.cremedebronzage.com for example). For each new customer, I spent many hours requesting the information I needed to create the site (logos, photos, links from competing sites, color/graphic preferences, billing details, signed contract, etc.). Since then, I discovered Clust and it's a real...

Pros

- High modularity - Very clean interface - Easy to upload documents

Cons

- Takes a little time to understand HowTo

Hello Manu, Thanks for your review, we're glad to see that you enjoy using Clust for your business.

Great productivity app

Pros

First, the experience is amazing for us and for our clients. Overall Clust is really a smart document collection app. I particularly like the fact that we can initiate requests for supporting documents and follow up on those in a professional way. And there are plenty of cool features like APIs, online forms, reminders

Cons

I can't see any so far. We'll see after a while if anything comes up.

Super flexible for handling multiple brands

Pros

That I can easily setup applications for all our brands in one place, following the same conventions.

Cons

It's not intuitive to begin using it, so requires some guidance.

Hi Loth, Thanks a lot for your honest feedback.

Simple, clean, saves time

Pros

Saves so much time by not having to find correct versions of files to send to clients and keeping track of whether documents are completed and returned. Clust allows form templates to be created so info can be easily collated in PDF form. Custom domain and smtp emails increases the trust and professionalism of my business. Support has been superb - very responsive.

Cons

Would be better if wordings like "Applications" can be customised. When creating a form, moving items up and down a long list of item can be quite difficult. Would also be good if collaborators can view only selected files rather than everything.

Hello Helen, Thank you for your feedback :) We're going to add more options on collaborators permissions soon. Stay tuned !