Dokmee DMS

Document management solution for businesses of all sizes

visit website

Dokmee DMS Reviews

4.6

Pros

This helps me find a contract or a document when I can be in 3 different countries during the same week. I feel that great because reach into the clouds and always have my information.

AS

Adriana S.

In a few words, its very easy to implement, use and escalate, the capacity of integration with our products (Kodak Alaris Portfolio) its outstanding.

AV

Aurelio V.

Easy to use, Friendly, and stability after installation and performance. The amount of option of integration is great too.

WZ

Walid Z.

PS

Prina S.

The simple design of the application interface may lead to misleading perception of customers that this application is not enterprise solution.

MA

Moath A.

It appears to be totally random, which I found that you needed to ignore the color and icons, and read the descriptions closely to access what was needed.

DR

David R.

Document management software

Pros

Dokmee DMS is the most efficient method of storing and recovering my documents. All of my documents are saved on a cloud server that can be accessed from any device and is not restricted to a single device only. The process of sharing or distributing the document may be completed by making a private link for it.

Cons

Integrating with other word-generating software such as Microsoft Word or Openoffice is not straightforward since some file format extensions are not supported. Another issue is that it will affect the format of the last file extension, which I would have to fix painstakingly.

Best way to managing document

Pros

Dokmee DMS is the best solutions that i need for managing and storing my document and files. The document capture feature that letting me to convert my physical form document into digital form has make the document more accessible as all the document are stored on the cloud storage, thus making it accessible from anywhere and anytime.

Cons

The OCR feature that can scanned the text from physical document is not that powerful, as many of the text on the paper are not recognizable by the software and it need a manual from user to identifies the text character, unlike other OCR tools that i has use from another software.

Dokmee is good for document management

Pros

We like how it can keep all the documents organized and all in one place.

Cons

So far, I have not had a need to use it too much which is why I can't speak of the cons.

Easy to store and retrieve document

Pros

Dokmee DMS is the fastest way to store and retrieving my document back, as all the document are stored on the cloud storage which is can be access from all my device, and not limited to specific device. To process to share or sending over the document can be done by generating private link for the document.

Cons

Integration with other document generation software like Microsoft Office or LibreOffice is not smooth, as some of the document file extension is unable to be read by this software. Other issue is, it will change the layout of the older file extension and i have to fix it manually.

Excellent solution for document management

Save time when documents are needed, preserve documents, increase collaboration and faster processes.

Pros

It’s easy to use and easy to implement and has many usable features.

Cons

More compatibility with other platforms

Dokmee DMS

Document are easily retrieved at anytime anywhere. Especially when you are out of office, accessing internal document is just a click away. Sharing of document is easy and fast. I can share huge files to customer using Dokmee DMS, uploading to the system is also very fast.

Pros

User Friendly interface, just like browsing Windows 10, no special skill required to learn to use the Dokmee DMS.

Cons

Sharing of files can be better if it is share by folder.

Dokmee DMS

Pros

Easy to install and use, advanced search is good

Cons

Handling MS office files, to review a file an additional application should be installed on the user's PC, concurrent user price is a bit high.

IFS Reveiw

My over all experience with Dokmee Documentation Management solution is very satisfactory.

Pros

Auto capture process with indexing . Able to archive the email .Cabinet,Folders and permission are very useful in multi company structure

Cons

Integration with office is not upto date.

Smart zones

Was much okay, just that i have not been able to attend her conferences

Pros

Smart zones are quit accurate and would recommend A continuous development

Cons

Licensing should redesign to accommodate more users access during deployment phase. That will enable a quick backlog data enrollment.

Dokmee DMS is a powerful challenger and great performer

Pros

Dokmee DMS is a powerful challenger and great performer in the document management field, with easy to implement modular architecture. - Ease of Use - Complete DMS functionalities - ease of interfacing / integrating with most business applications

Cons

the simple design of the application interface may lead to misleading perception of customers that this application is not enterprise solution. however, dokmee proved its capabilities to manage enterprise level documents based processes.

Dokmee streamlined our Invoice Approval process

Before Dokmee, when an invoice arrived it had to be routed to specific managers for approval and depending on the invoice some went to multiple managers for approval. They would end up setting on the manager's desk for weeks and sometimes be overlooked. Now, with Dokmee's workflow abilities, we were able to create multiple custom workflows to route the invoices to the proper manager or managers for approval. If the manager had not approved the invoice within three days, they would receive an email reminder that they had invoices that needed approval. This has reduced the time it takes for invoice approval from weeks to just days. In addition, the ability to look invoices from previous years is much faster and efficient.

Pros

Ease of use, Workflow capabilities. They listen to customer's feedback and include customers requested features if possible

Dokmee Capture Enterprise moves on from Diamond VIsion

As a Sales Engineer for Xerox Documate and Visioneer scanners, I support and use our bundled software offerings, both with end-users and our sales teams. From installation, training, and configuration/setup of workflows to suit process requirements. As such I use the products not only in lab test environments, but also in real-world scenarios. This latest offering in the Dokmee suite of products has...

Dokmee by Office Gemini: A Fantastic Fit for the SMB Market

As a sales professional with an Office Gemini Affiliate, I can say that Dokmee is a refreshing solution that provides a familiar, easy-to-use Windows experience to DMS that requires only minimal training to begin utilizing. What I like most about the solution is its simplicity and user friendly nature. Additionally, it is important to note that Dokmee provides automatic retention enforcement ("out...

Cons

We do have an Outlook Add-in for Dokmee. Please go to the Control Panel > Add-ins/Utilities > Install the Outlook Add-in. You will then have a toolbar to send emails into Dokmee from Outlook. You can even do auto email filing which works much like the rules section of Outlook. For more help, please email support@officegemini.com The QuickBooks integration is a great idea. Please email us more specific details on what you are looking for to support@officegemini.com.

Good Start!

Dokmee is a great tool for us to begin our electronic filing journey. It is simple to use and easy to teach to our employees that are utilizing it. Some of the features that we struggle with are the text search of scanned documents and in the set-up of the filing nomenclature because we were new to electronic filing. Overall we are placed with the simplicity and efficiency of the system and look forward to building upon our current file cabinets.

Pros

Cons

Customer support and text search of scanned documents

The Great Archiving and Document Management System

It is a great experience and the sense of logic behind it is powerful too, makes DOKMEE a very good asset to any one using it.

Pros

Cons

DOKMEE has options in versions that suits the needs of different customers with reasonable prices.

A Great Tool for Seamless Collaboration

So far, my experience using Dokmee Document Management Solution has been positive and a great business decision for the team overall.

Pros

Dokmee Document Management Solution helps the user complete collaborative tasks effortlessly with its ease of use and extensive features. This software centralizes the stored documents to a single location which makes file sharing more accessible to multiple users, even simultaneously. There are also many high quality security features, such as the ability to restrict files, card key access, battery backup, and its built-in activity recording system. All of these features create a more streamlined process for the user, which in my office, means more productivity and accuracy.

Cons

The cost is a bit high in comparison to other similar software available on the market.

Great Software

Dokmee has greatly increased the ease of completing our client orders. We are able to store all of the necessary order documents in the same place so that they can be located quickly by our entire staff. Very pleased with the product, along with the customer service and IT support.

Pros

I can store menus, special requests, order notes all in the client folder so that my staff can access from any location

Dokmee Review

Pros

Simple UI and user friendly, Unlimited scan

Cons

Still several bug the software and template migration previous version need to define from begining

ECM for everyone

Pros

About a year ago i have the opportunity to meet the commercial team of Dokmee in Mexico, it was very interesting and, in my experience, the ECM Solution had solid elements to fulfill all the requirements in the organizations who are pursuing the best way to optimize, manage and control all the content and metadata related to the back office and even in some core activities.

Cons

The cloud solution should have the Workflow, no just the on premise version.

Excellent document tool

The functionality of Dokmee is pretty impressive, specifically if you consider it's price level compared to competitive products. It's a great tool that offers all the basics you need for data capture from scanned documents but also for managing existing digital archives including functions like version control. When scanning paper documents into Dokmee it acts like a full data capture tool with automated file separation, barcode recognition, OCR etc., without having to pay per 'click' as other applications require. That combined functionality is what I really like, a powerful capture solution and a professional document management tool in a single application.

Dokmee Cloud - Perfect for a on the go Mother

Being a mother of 3, I am always on the go. Not only am I the team mom, but I also hold a position with the school PTO. Dokmee Cloud has been awesome for me, because I can organize all of the kids sports information and have it available if needed. I also keep all of the materials for the school PTO in it own folder with its sub-folders. This is great. I know there are other products that might claim to be better, but when I compare it to Dokmee Cloud, those other products are no different than my boy socks drawer. It is unorganized. Dokmee Cloud - Thank you for keeping my information organized with the on the go life that I live.

Cons

We value Dokmee and the relationship.

We implemented Dokmee several years ago in our financial services practice and have been very pleased with the product and customer service. It is difficult to find solutions for the maintenance of records and meet all compliance requirements and Dokmee has filled the role wonderfully. The ability to store files as though they were kept in your file drawers makes the process easy to utilize and learn for all staff members. We have found the customer support staff to be knowledgeable and friendly to work with and have followed through on all requests. We value the product and relationship.

Cons

Document management for all users

I have been using Dokmee for a few weeks now, and since then I have been scanning and organizing my documents, even my word and Excel docs. The software is easy to learn and it works great with my Fujitsu scanner. The annotation feature is great, because I can send PDF documents with annotations, and people who receive those can view the annotations in PDF Acrobat or reader. The Automatic OCR feature is easy too, I run it on automatic mode, so it OCRs all my documents automatically as they get imported. Overall it is a good buy, my records are finally nicely organized.

Intuitive and Scalable

They've thought of everything ' well almost everything' Pro: Dashboard is clear and intuitive. Software is stable, very affordable and scalable. Ideal for small businesses or departmental needs and can scale to meet the needs high capacity power users located centrally or remote. Multiple capture features to meet the needs of various document types and flexible file formats. Managers can access detailed productivity reports. Round the clock international customer support! Con: This not a retail consumer or occasional user kind of product.

Dokmee Cloud is Awesome

I love being connected to my documents from any place and any time. Dokmee Cloud allows me to keep my files organized and I can include index fields for quick and rapid search. I can e-mail those documents from my Dokmee Cloud so this helps me when I am away from the office. I can use my iPhone, Samsung Tablet with Android and even my MAC Book to access my files in Dokmee Cloud. Thank you for creating this wonderful product. Dokmee Cloud brings the needs that today's users require.