Dokmee Reviews

4.61/5 (31 reviews)

Mike VanDerburggen

Dokmee streamlined our Invoice Approval process

Reviewed 2016-12-13

Before Dokmee, when an invoice arrived it had to be routed to specific managers for approval and depending on the invoice some went to multiple managers for approval. They would end up setting on the manager's desk for weeks and sometimes be overlooked. Now, with Dokmee's workflow abilities, we were able to create multiple custom workflows to route the invoices to the proper manager or managers for approval. If the manager had not approved the invoice within three days, they would receive an email reminder that they had invoices that needed approval. This has reduced the time it takes for invoice approval from weeks to just days. In addition, the ability to look invoices from previous years is much faster and efficient.Ease of use, Workflow capabilities. They listen to customer's feedback and include customers requested features if possible

David Roffey

Dokmee Capture Enterprise moves on from Diamond VIsion

Reviewed 2014-07-28

As a Sales Engineer for Xerox Documate and Visioneer scanners, I support and use our bundled software offerings, both with end-users and our sales teams. From installation, training, and configuration/setup of workflows to suit process requirements. As such I use the products not only in lab test environments, but also in real-world scenarios. This latest offering in the Dokmee suite of products has had the user interface completely re-designed, and also had some nice upgrades on the functionality within the different modules, making them even more useable, that make this a great and relatively easy product to use. I say relatively, because as with all software we are not familiar with, it does take a little time to learn where everything is and to get the most out of it . The workflow set up compared to other similar offerings is relatively simple, allowing anyone with some basic knowledge of document capture workflows to easily configure Dokmee Capture to their requirements. Flexibility comes with being able to select which modules to include in the workflow: Scan; Index; QC Index; QC; Zonal/Barcode/OCR; Export. Once this is decided, the rest of the setup is a breeze. Each module has its own settings, and the interfaces are quite intuitive, almost guiding you through what is required to make it work for you. I particularly like the Auto-Module Progression feature. This simple yet powerful option can make even the most challenging workflows clean and seamless for the users, and also helps to train them on its use. The new UI is clean and fresh, and appears to have been modelled on the latest Microsoft Windows 8 scheme. However, the use of the colored boxes on the dashboard could have been given some more thought. It appears to be totally random, which I found that you needed to ignore the color and icons, and read the descriptions closely to access what was needed! Having related tasks/functions using the same color would make this great product even easier to use.

Justin Kolumber

Dokmee by Office Gemini: A Fantastic Fit for the SMB Market

Reviewed 2014-07-22

As a sales professional with an Office Gemini Affiliate, I can say that Dokmee is a refreshing solution that provides a familiar, easy-to-use Windows experience to DMS that requires only minimal training to begin utilizing. What I like most about the solution is its simplicity and user friendly nature. Additionally, it is important to note that Dokmee provides automatic retention enforcement ("out of the box") which allows an organization to choose to off-load content from the system when it has met its respective retention schedule. Other, more expensive solutions that I currently sell require a fairly large monetary investment each time a customer wishes to be able to perform this function. Although Dokmee is a strong system, it is not 100% perfect. I have noticed two areas where I think Dokmee could be improved. The first is that Dokmee does not offer an out-of-the-box integration with Quickbooks. From a Workflow standpoint, this would be extremely helpful to have since QB is used by a very large amount of the SMB market as their Accounting/Financial platform. Second, I would like to see a more robust integration with Outlook to enable more efficient filing of email messages into the system. Currently this is done through the Dokmee Virtual Printer but I think an integrated filing button inside of Outlook that can 'look' into Dokmee to enable rapid filing woud be extremely beneficial.

Prina Spillane

Good Start!

Reviewed 2016-12-13

Dokmee is a great tool for us to begin our electronic filing journey. It is simple to use and easy to teach to our employees that are utilizing it. Some of the features that we struggle with are the text search of scanned documents and in the set-up of the filing nomenclature because we were new to electronic filing. Overall we are placed with the simplicity and efficiency of the system and look forward to building upon our current file cabinets. Ease of use

Oussama Abou KHALIL

Dokmee DMS

Reviewed 2018-10-04

Easy to install and use, advanced search is good

Wendy Miller

Great Software

Reviewed 2016-12-14

Dokmee has greatly increased the ease of completing our client orders. We are able to store all of the necessary order documents in the same place so that they can be located quickly by our entire staff. Very pleased with the product, along with the customer service and IT support. I can store menus, special requests, order notes all in the client folder so that my staff can access from any location

Erik Banis

Excellent document tool

Reviewed 2014-09-01

The functionality of Dokmee is pretty impressive, specifically if you consider it's price level compared to competitive products. It's a great tool that offers all the basics you need for data capture from scanned documents but also for managing existing digital archives including functions like version control. When scanning paper documents into Dokmee it acts like a full data capture tool with automated file separation, barcode recognition, OCR etc., without having to pay per 'click' as other applications require. That combined functionality is what I really like, a powerful capture solution and a professional document management tool in a single application.

Nicole Scaravalle

Dokmee Cloud - Perfect for a on the go Mother

Reviewed 2014-07-22

Being a mother of 3, I am always on the go. Not only am I the team mom, but I also hold a position with the school PTO. Dokmee Cloud has been awesome for me, because I can organize all of the kids sports information and have it available if needed. I also keep all of the materials for the school PTO in it own folder with its sub-folders. This is great. I know there are other products that might claim to be better, but when I compare it to Dokmee Cloud, those other products are no different than my boy socks drawer. It is unorganized. Dokmee Cloud - Thank you for keeping my information organized with the on the go life that I live.

Kenneth McGuire

We value Dokmee and the relationship.

Reviewed 2014-08-13

We implemented Dokmee several years ago in our financial services practice and have been very pleased with the product and customer service. It is difficult to find solutions for the maintenance of records and meet all compliance requirements and Dokmee has filled the role wonderfully. The ability to store files as though they were kept in your file drawers makes the process easy to utilize and learn for all staff members. We have found the customer support staff to be knowledgeable and friendly to work with and have followed through on all requests. We value the product and relationship.

Cecile Regnard

Document management for all users

Reviewed 2014-07-17

I have been using Dokmee for a few weeks now, and since then I have been scanning and organizing my documents, even my word and Excel docs. The software is easy to learn and it works great with my Fujitsu scanner. The annotation feature is great, because I can send PDF documents with annotations, and people who receive those can view the annotations in PDF Acrobat or reader. The Automatic OCR feature is easy too, I run it on automatic mode, so it OCRs all my documents automatically as they get imported. Overall it is a good buy, my records are finally nicely organized.

Jim Tamo

Intuitive and Scalable

Reviewed 2014-07-23

They've thought of everything ' well almost everything' Pro: Dashboard is clear and intuitive. Software is stable, very affordable and scalable. Ideal for small businesses or departmental needs and can scale to meet the needs high capacity power users located centrally or remote. Multiple capture features to meet the needs of various document types and flexible file formats. Managers can access detailed productivity reports. Round the clock international customer support! Con: This not a retail consumer or occasional user kind of product.

Juanita Vega

Dokmee Cloud is Awesome

Reviewed 2014-07-18

I love being connected to my documents from any place and any time. Dokmee Cloud allows me to keep my files organized and I can include index fields for quick and rapid search. I can e-mail those documents from my Dokmee Cloud so this helps me when I am away from the office. I can use my iPhone, Samsung Tablet with Android and even my MAC Book to access my files in Dokmee Cloud. Thank you for creating this wonderful product. Dokmee Cloud brings the needs that today's users require.

Ryan Yockus

Great way to Streamline productivity and ease dependency on paper

Reviewed 2014-07-22

Pros- Strong markup tool that creates layers instead of flattening. Secure and Compliant with HIPPA complete OCR functionality for easy searching capability Document Check in and Check out allows for only on person to mark up document at a time and maintain version control. Strong reporting of actions within system. Would recommend to anyone looking to move into a digital document management environment or to enhance their current environment.

Helios Mejia

Dokmee Profesional Review

Reviewed 2014-07-18

I like dokmee profesional because has many features included that makes operation so easy,for my customers is easy use it and to find the information with the complete OCR, is great that exists spanish version ,the workflow included is great because is so easy to configure and helps to control the processes so easy. Versions help to control information, I dont like your web page, the translation is not good, and the videos are to bad, mainly in spanish.

Dan Tienes

Dokmee allowed us to go completely paperless

Reviewed 2014-07-25

Dokmee has been a very valuable partner for Corporate Cost Control. In addition to allowing us to move to a completely paperless environment for our geographically-dispersed workforce, Dokmee has provided us with several custom-developed applications. They have always been very responsive. Dokmee's employees are professional and very customer-focused. We have used their product for the past five years and have always been very satisfied.

Adriana Salas

Dokmee Cloud - I am connect from anywhere in the World

Reviewed 2014-07-24

I love working with Dokmee Cloud and my Fujitsu fi-7160. I can scan with my scanner and create an index field that then send directly into Dokmee Cloud. Once in Dokmee Cloud I can find that image by the index field that I used. This helps me find a contract or a document when I can be in 3 different countries during the same week. I feel that great because reach into the clouds and always have my information.

Chad Power

Reviewed 2014-07-25

Dokmee has helped us create a better customer experience as well as increased our profitability within the last 12 months. We are able to process our invoices faster which has allowed us to take advantage of early payment discounts. Plus it has also provided us a tool to fully automate and expedite most facets of our work processes which has led to better customer service and increased employee productivity.

Don Caruso

Dokmee lets me scan

Reviewed 2014-07-24

Working with the market leaders in document scanners - Fujitsu, we need to have a Document Management Software that will handle our high quality resolution and allow the image to be save in PDF, JPEG and TIFF. What is great about Dokmee it allows me to have the option to do a Full Text OCR if I want. Dokmee and Fujitsu Scanners are the combination that all companies need in today's market.

Marc Moran

Dokmee Records Retention

Reviewed 2014-07-29

This product is extremely easy to set-up. The wizard takes you step by step for a quick and painless process. The highlight for is the records retention feature. Again, using a wizard you can easily setup up how long to keep electronic documents and whether to send them to a queue for review or delete the permanently. This is a fantastic tool and comes highly recommended.

Mario Hernandez

Dokmee Enterprise - Multilanguage

Reviewed 2014-07-22

As a reseller in Mexico, we really appreciate that there is a software company that offers a product that is user friendly in multiple languages. For our market, it is so important that the software be available in full operation and OCR in Spanish. Dokmee offers full Spanish and that is very helpful for our customers who only speak Spanish in the Mexican Market.

Michael MacAulay

Dokmee-Digital Imprinter/Bates Labels

Reviewed 2014-07-24

Working with sensitive documents, most of the time you cannot put any notes or labels on the original document. The Bates Label feature that Dokmee has allow you to put a name and a number count on the image very similar to the digital imprinter that come with the Fujitsu scanners. This is a great feature especially when you work with the Legal vertical market.

Saul Uribe

Excellent. Great price point and strong technology

Reviewed 2015-04-28

In a price sensitive market like Mexico, we need to give our customers the best technology at very aggressive cost. Dokmee has both. It fits perfect with the SMB, but has the strength and technology that the market requires in document management. I not only recommend Dokmee to my colleagues, but I also use it in my business.

More McCormack

Thumbs Up DOKMEE

Reviewed 2014-07-24

One of the best features in DOKMEE is the flexible workflow design tool. We can build business processes that fit our requirements rather then getting boxed in to workflows a software developer has designed. Also the flexibility of running a thick client and a web client against the same libraries is very useful for our users.

Anonymous

Dokmee is good for document management

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-08

We like how it can keep all the documents organized and all in one place.

Elizabeth Hall

Dokmee integration with Microsoft

Reviewed 2014-07-24

It is great that I can be working in a Word, Excel, or Powerpoint and send it into Dokmee and it stores it in its original file. Within Dokmee I can continue to work with it in that format or launch it in the Microsoft product. This feature is a time saver.