Additional information for Roadmunk
Key features of Roadmunk
View All Features
- Presentation ready
- JIRA integration
- Collaborate and review
- Share roadmaps as a URL
- Locally store roadmaps
- Visualize progress
- Indicate tactical achievements
- Fit to PowerPoint
- Export presentation slides
- One data set, unlimited views
- Custom color palettes and branding
- Print to A4, Letter & Legal
- Roadmap access and permissions
- Add team members via the permission dialogue
- Team collaboration with comments
- Private cloud
- Secure server hosted on Amazon Web Services
- File attachments
- Store up to 10MB of data per item: notes, screenshots, video
Roadmunk's reviewer mode allows product managers to securely share roadmaps with stakeholders for feedback, without risking any unwanted edits or changes.
Users can attach files directly to roadmaps by dropping them onto an item card, such as notes, screenshots, and videos.
Roadmunk lets users share the right plans with the right audience using personalized views, and helps speed up stand-ups with clear, understandable sprint visualizations.
Teams can efficiently connect and coordinate requirements, and spend time adding value to products rather than updating reports.
Product managers can assign users as either a collaborator, viewer, or owner of a roadmap and set access permissions to individual team members.