Zoho Sheet

Collaborative online spreadsheet application for teams

Zoho Sheet Reviews

Jamie D.

Super affordable and conveniently uses vba--making it a great solution for simple to moderately complex spreadsheet needs.

Stefon J.

Cons

Very often there is simply no access to the Internet.

Eric G.

I would say the least thing about this software is that there can be features that confuse me. I want to be open minded but, its a little hard.

Eric W. S.

4.4

A live spreadsheet tool with lots of excellence.

With are more able to produce efficiency in our work while working with Zoho sheets, cause we can easily create live sheets and share them with the clients as we want to. We can also use them as a backup tool for our business providing the most excellence service.

Pros

Zoho enables us to get our spreadsheets done in the most responsive ways. We can also create live sheets while working with the CRM for instant sharing with the clients. The Zoho suite gathers all the productive platforms at one place and allows the users to be more efficient in productivity with easy integration.

Cons

However, despite of easy integration, we have also experienced issue in connecting Zoho sheets with CRM. It is also only available online via internet, which gives a setback to it as compared to Excel or any other spreadsheet tools.

A well design tool for file editing and for sharing.

Zoho Sheet is best application for editing documents online and comes with large number of features which completes our all needs document editing. We can easily edit our business presentation and share to other colleagues via this tool. My experience with this tool is for a year and In found this tool very helpful and it work perfectly.

Pros

Zoho sheets has been my all time favorite and it comes with special features for editing files. Its a spreadsheet application which provide us space for organizing files and we can discus about production. We can create and edit our documents online and easily share to other colleagues. It comes with lots of features which provide us single platform for work and it makes our office work easier. Android and IOS version is also available and gives us access to our documents from anywhere.

Cons

Zoho sheet works effectively for our company and has all the basic features for file editing and for file sharing, As my personal experience I can't face any serious difficulty while working with Zoho sheet its all good.

One of the best online services

I have had great experience using this online facility and I like that it does not consume as many resources as excel as it is onlne.

Pros

1. Great service for people who want to perform excel functions online. 2. Offers the options to create and edit excel files. 3. Modern and clean interface.

Cons

I did not find anything to dislike in the service except that it can incorporate a Ribbon interface also.

Expected more, refused to use

Pros

Intuitive clear interface. Free trial period. Cloud spreadsheet-all data is saved as you type it, so you don't have to worry about losing your changes.

Cons

Unfortunately Zoho Sheet has uncomfortable interface and slow operation. With bad Internet crashes at the start.

A very good spreadsheet

Pros

Zoho sheet helps us to have a well integrated work with all the teams with an intuitive interface. By having our documents online we can share them easily and with people outside the team.

Cons

Because is an online editor you may be restricted or slowed by your internet. At the beginning it could have an overwhelming appearance with a significant learning curve.

My experience with Zoho Sheet has been really enjoyable

Zoho Sheet allows me to manage quotation documents and budgets. The biggest benefit is that I don't have to install any software, so I can create or edit files directly from the browser. Another benefit is that I can edit different files simultaneously. On the other hand, I can share files with my colleagues.

Pros

Zoho Sheet has excellent tools for creating documents with large amounts of data. What I like most is that different files can be edited simultaneously. Other very useful functions that this software has are to import data, send emails or add comments. In addition, keyboard shortcuts make my job easier. On the other hand, the revision history has saved my life on different occasions when I close the browser without saving for any reason.

Cons

I have come to notice that when you import a file into Zoho Sheet from Excel, the structure of the document changes a bit and certain adjustments must be made.

A reliable and easy way to create and share live spreadsheets.

Zoho sheets has made it quite easy for me to manage online my spreadsheets in a more improvised way. We are also quite able to share them with the clients or saves them as a necessary backup files for us.

Pros

Zoho sheets has been a continuous source of efficient live sheets which allows us to cater our important data entry to be sorted in a more organized way. We can produce live sheets with easy data analysis and user-friendly graphics in a more reliable way. It allows me to stay organized and creates easy to share spreadsheets.

Cons

We have few times faced issues related to the integration of Zoho CRM with sheets. This is a quite a complex procedure and we also have sometimes issues in accessing and organizing the data. These are only available online and doesn't offer much of the featured tools as compared to Excel.

A reliable and amazing cloud tool for data operations.

Zoho Sheet has provided me lots of helpful features and saved my lots of time because of its cloud sharing features. We can multiple sheets at a time and perform our desired data keeping in any ways we want to.

Pros

Zoho sheet enables to prepare and compile the spreadsheets online. We can easily create and share the data in sheets with our colleagues and students through this cloud sheet. There are multiple features which allows to easily compile the data and perform certain numerical operations on it.

Cons

Zoho Sheet is continuing to gain its name in the market. Most of the people aren't using this tool, so we often have problem in sharing the sheets. There are also difficulty in tracking the saved content and spreadsheets because we cannot easily manage and organize sheets with it.

Aspects of Using Zoho Sheets

As far as my usage is concern this application holds a very important place.

Pros

One of the most impactful features is that you can apply multiple calculations just like you do in the MS Excel. Text Indentation feature is another fine option for the user, Text wrapping and merge cells feature is very good. Another important aspect of this application combining formulation with more than one sheet is very familiar with excel. In this business era where very complex calculation is getting with it this application made a stunning role in the business world.

Cons

I did not find any problems regarding this application. it is fine with my usage.

Another great feature!

Pros

I like that we can create live sheets within our CRM for our employees to work on simultaneously. We love that it is included in our ZOHO one package and we can keep everything secure within our trusted ZOHO CRM. It functions similarly to and replaced our, google sheets.

Cons

ZOHO Sheets is not easily accessible from ZOHO CRM. Currently, we have to do a quick search in another tab. Also, I don't believe there is a way to connect it to a "potential".

A well design application for creating spreadsheets online.

Zoho sheet is an online application for creating spread sheets and it let me create my business presentations easily. It has all the basic features for documents creating and for documnets editing, this tool make my office work easier for me and my overall experience with this tool is great.

Pros

Zoho sheet is another best application by Zoho and it comes with bundle of reliable features which let us create, Share and edit any format of documents. We can easily create business presentation and share with colleagues which is good option for our work. It integrate perfectly with other applications and let us upload our important documents on cloud space. It installs easily on our systems and we can do more with is helpful tool. Features of this tool are very easy to use and it let us manage our office work easily.

Cons

Zoho sheet is very useful tool for documents creating and for creating slides, it work efficiently for us and honestly I didn't find any serious difficulty while using this tool.

Better Than Conventional Data Entry Tools

We use Zoho Sheet for our data entry, and basically can be easily accessed by all team members on their devices.

Pros

The most special thing that makes it better than normal excel is that it syncs your entries such that it can be accessed on any device. That is of great benefit as one can easily access saved data anywhere. Likewise, online team collaboration is possible with Zoho Sheet.

Cons

The only setback is that you'll, of course, need an internet connection to work on it, unlike the normal excel. But, that shouldn't be much of a problem considering other advantages attached.

Happy with product.

Pros

Zoho Sheets integrates nicely with other Zoho Products we use, easy to share and track changes amongst team.

Cons

A bit different than Excel. Most customers do not use Zoho, so we must covert to .xls and there are times when formatting is impacted.

Zoho Timesheet/Project Review

There is a room to improve expecially for timesheet.

Pros

This is very easy to learn and use and to input my timesheet and project information. can manage milestone and task with this software

Cons

Timesheet - there are many tabs and options to access to timesheet. When I began using this software, it was very confusing. Must be simplier.

User friendly!

Fantastic for business and personal use

Pros

Excellent functionality and compatibility.

Cons

Login page hard to access at times for email.

You won't lose data anymore

Pros

I like it because it is cloud base spread sheet and it is auto saved. Once the new data is input, it is automatically saved and will not lose by the software error, which sometimes happens in Microsoft Excel.

Cons

When I type many words in Japanese into one cell, it slows down.

An analogue of the service offered by Google

Pros

I will say right away that I'm not a fan of online editors in general and of Zoho in particular. Just tried out of curiosity. Personally, I work through the Internet uncomfortable. Someone finds this a plus, but I see only solid minuses. The most obvious is the link to the Internet.

Cons

Very often there is simply no access to the Internet. Also what then to do? Between these two services, I did not notice much difference, but I'm more precious than native Excel, to which I'm used. And this is the most important parameter for me.

Everything in the cloud

Pros

The best of all is the easy access. You only need the Internet and a computer. I love generating reports and quotes. If you already an Excel expert, you will not have a problem with this and another good feature is file compatibility with Excel.

Cons

Sometimes I feel that it is a little complicated to work some sheets but I think it's just getting used to the change.

Reports and graphs

Pros

It is a calculation sheet at your fingertips. As long as you have a computer with Internet you can access it. I like that all the changes you make are saved automatically. If you already have knowledge in other spreadsheets, you will have no problem using it.

Cons

I like it, it's not very complicated but you need to get used to the change.

No hassle to generate reports

Pros

On many occasions I have to visit clients at home who do not have these essential tools. I just connect to my account and open my spreadsheet and start generating reports, graphs and impress my clients. Having this software at all times thanks to the cloud, is excellent for not stopping you on the road saying "let me get home and I'll do".

Cons

I think it's only a matter of time, get used to the change and learn all the features that complement this software. I have no complaints at the moment.

Mostly the same as excel

No issues at all. Works just like MS Excel as far as I can tell.

Pros

It's part of the zoho suite, which includes a writer (compare to Word), email, Docs and more. So I don't have to fire up Excel to work on a simple xls. In fact, I don't use Word or Excel any more. I don't know if it has ll the same features as I use it mostly for basic stuff, but it's all I need.

Cons

You do need an internet connection as it is a web based product.

It is indispensable for me

Pros

With this software available in the cloud, I can always have at my reach, from wherever I am and with the Internet, it is very useful to generate reports and statistics. It is easy to get used to it if you already have previous experience in more popular.

Cons

Perhaps for cost reasons, it is not available as a program. I would like it to be available at any time, with or without an Internet connection.

Easy to edit your file in line

Pros

I don’t need to install any tool and can edit the file on line. I can share the file to my friends easily.

Cons

Some format will be changed after I open use Zoho Sheet.

Availability of spreadsheets

Pros

I like to have all the applications from one place. The calculation sheets are excellent for making reports and thanks to the fact that it is included in the suite, I just have to get used to it and definitely change it.

Cons

I think for the moment that it's just a matter of adapting to change. I do not see this spreadsheet differently, for the moment I am getting used to the change.

Great spreadsheet editor

Pros

In my opinion, the service is more convenient than the one from Google. I use it in everyday work, that's why I particularly appreciate the convenience and wide possibilities, which are enough for me to solve my problems.

Cons

Disadvantages are the same as with any online editor: the Internet slows down and the server often hangs.