Zoho Sheet Reviews

4.4/5 (35 reviews)

Pros
  • Excellent functionality and compatibility.
  • The one feature I like the most is that changes you make are saved automatically over cloud
  • I don’t need to install any tool and can edit the file on line. I can share the file to my friends easily.
  • Zoho Sheets integrates nicely with other Zoho Products we use, easy to share and track changes amongst team.
Cons
  • Login page hard to access at times for email.
  • Some format will be changed after I open use Zoho Sheet.
  • When I type many words in Japanese into one cell, it slows down.
  • You do need an internet connection as it is a web based product.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Mathew White

A live spreadsheet tool with lots of excellence.

Reviewed 2019-07-30

With are more able to produce efficiency in our work while working with Zoho sheets, cause we can easily create live sheets and share them with the clients as we want to. We can also use them as a backup tool for our business providing the most excellence service.

Pros
Zoho enables us to get our spreadsheets done in the most responsive ways. We can also create live sheets while working with the CRM for instant sharing with the clients. The Zoho suite gathers all the productive platforms at one place and allows the users to be more efficient in productivity with easy integration.

Cons
However, despite of easy integration, we have also experienced issue in connecting Zoho sheets with CRM. It is also only available online via internet, which gives a setback to it as compared to Excel or any other spreadsheet tools.

John Nick

A well design tool for file editing and for sharing.

Reviewed 2019-07-22

Zoho Sheet is best application for editing documents online and comes with large number of features which completes our all needs document editing. We can easily edit our business presentation and share to other colleagues via this tool. My experience with this tool is for a year and In found this tool very helpful and it work perfectly.

Pros
Zoho sheets has been my all time favorite and it comes with special features for editing files. Its a spreadsheet application which provide us space for organizing files and we can discus about production. We can create and edit our documents online and easily share to other colleagues. It comes with lots of features which provide us single platform for work and it makes our office work easier. Android and IOS version is also available and gives us access to our documents from anywhere.

Cons
Zoho sheet works effectively for our company and has all the basic features for file editing and for file sharing, As my personal experience I can't face any serious difficulty while working with Zoho sheet its all good.

Stefon John

A reliable and easy way to create and share live spreadsheets.

Reviewed 2019-07-31

Zoho sheets has made it quite easy for me to manage online my spreadsheets in a more improvised way. We are also quite able to share them with the clients or saves them as a necessary backup files for us.

Pros
Zoho sheets has been a continuous source of efficient live sheets which allows us to cater our important data entry to be sorted in a more organized way. We can produce live sheets with easy data analysis and user-friendly graphics in a more reliable way. It allows me to stay organized and creates easy to share spreadsheets.

Cons
We have few times faced issues related to the integration of Zoho CRM with sheets. This is a quite a complex procedure and we also have sometimes issues in accessing and organizing the data. These are only available online and doesn't offer much of the featured tools as compared to Excel.

Anonymous

Expected more, refused to use

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Pros
Intuitive clear interface. Free trial period. Cloud spreadsheet-all data is saved as you type it, so you don't have to worry about losing your changes.

Cons
Unfortunately Zoho Sheet has uncomfortable interface and slow operation. With bad Internet crashes at the start.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Mayra Mendez

A reliable and amazing cloud tool for data operations.

Reviewed 2019-08-31

Zoho Sheet has provided me lots of helpful features and saved my lots of time because of its cloud sharing features. We can multiple sheets at a time and perform our desired data keeping in any ways we want to.

Pros
Zoho sheet enables to prepare and compile the spreadsheets online. We can easily create and share the data in sheets with our colleagues and students through this cloud sheet. There are multiple features which allows to easily compile the data and perform certain numerical operations on it.

Cons
Zoho Sheet is continuing to gain its name in the market. Most of the people aren't using this tool, so we often have problem in sharing the sheets. There are also difficulty in tracking the saved content and spreadsheets because we cannot easily manage and organize sheets with it.

Another great feature!

Reviewed 2019-03-26

Pros
I like that we can create live sheets within our CRM for our employees to work on simultaneously. We love that it is included in our ZOHO one package and we can keep everything secure within our trusted ZOHO CRM. It functions similarly to and replaced our, google sheets.

Cons
ZOHO Sheets is not easily accessible from ZOHO CRM. Currently, we have to do a quick search in another tab. Also, I don't believe there is a way to connect it to a "potential".

Jamie Davis

A well design application for creating spreadsheets online.

Reviewed 2019-08-27

Zoho sheet is an online application for creating spread sheets and it let me create my business presentations easily. It has all the basic features for documents creating and for documnets editing, this tool make my office work easier for me and my overall experience with this tool is great.

Pros
Zoho sheet is another best application by Zoho and it comes with bundle of reliable features which let us create, Share and edit any format of documents. We can easily create business presentation and share with colleagues which is good option for our work. It integrate perfectly with other applications and let us upload our important documents on cloud space. It installs easily on our systems and we can do more with is helpful tool. Features of this tool are very easy to use and it let us manage our office work easily.

Cons
Zoho sheet is very useful tool for documents creating and for creating slides, it work efficiently for us and honestly I didn't find any serious difficulty while using this tool.

Better Than Conventional Data Entry Tools

Reviewed 2019-05-12

We use Zoho Sheet for our data entry, and basically can be easily accessed by all team members on their devices.

Pros
The most special thing that makes it better than normal excel is that it syncs your entries such that it can be accessed on any device. That is of great benefit as one can easily access saved data anywhere. Likewise, online team collaboration is possible with Zoho Sheet.

Cons
The only setback is that you'll, of course, need an internet connection to work on it, unlike the normal excel. But, that shouldn't be much of a problem considering other advantages attached.

Kensuke Kitamura

You won't lose data anymore

Reviewed 2019-09-13

Pros
I like it because it is cloud base spread sheet and it is auto saved. Once the new data is input, it is automatically saved and will not lose by the software error, which sometimes happens in Microsoft Excel.

Cons
When I type many words in Japanese into one cell, it slows down.

Anonymous

Mostly the same as excel

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-04-20

No issues at all. Works just like MS Excel as far as I can tell.

Pros
It's part of the zoho suite, which includes a writer (compare to Word), email, Docs and more. So I don't have to fire up Excel to work on a simple xls. In fact, I don't use Word or Excel any more. I don't know if it has ll the same features as I use it mostly for basic stuff, but it's all I need.

Cons
You do need an internet connection as it is a web based product.

Susan Kelly

Happy with product.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Pros

Cons
A bit different than Excel. Most customers do not use Zoho, so we must covert to .xls and there are times when formatting is impacted.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

User friendly!

Reviewed 2019-03-25

Fantastic for business and personal use

Pros
Excellent functionality and compatibility.

Cons
Login page hard to access at times for email.

Eric Grigor

An analogue of the service offered by Google

Reviewed 2018-02-27

Pros
I will say right away that I'm not a fan of online editors in general and of Zoho in particular. Just tried out of curiosity. Personally, I work through the Internet uncomfortable. Someone finds this a plus, but I see only solid minuses. The most obvious is the link to the Internet.

Cons
Very often there is simply no access to the Internet. Also what then to do? Between these two services, I did not notice much difference, but I'm more precious than native Excel, to which I'm used. And this is the most important parameter for me.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Kary Rosales

Everything in the cloud

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-11-27

Pros
The best of all is the easy access. You only need the Internet and a computer. I love generating reports and quotes. If you already an Excel expert, you will not have a problem with this and another good feature is file compatibility with Excel.

Cons
Sometimes I feel that it is a little complicated to work some sheets but I think it's just getting used to the change.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

William Valdez

Reports and graphs

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-12-31

Pros
It is a calculation sheet at your fingertips. As long as you have a computer with Internet you can access it. I like that all the changes you make are saved automatically. If you already have knowledge in other spreadsheets, you will have no problem using it.

Cons
I like it, it's not very complicated but you need to get used to the change.

Elvis Franco

No hassle to generate reports

Reviewed 2018-03-31

Pros
On many occasions I have to visit clients at home who do not have these essential tools. I just connect to my account and open my spreadsheet and start generating reports, graphs and impress my clients. Having this software at all times thanks to the cloud, is excellent for not stopping you on the road saying "let me get home and I'll do".

Cons
I think it's only a matter of time, get used to the change and learn all the features that complement this software. I have no complaints at the moment.

Elisa Santamaria

It is indispensable for me

Reviewed 2018-06-13

Pros
With this software available in the cloud, I can always have at my reach, from wherever I am and with the Internet, it is very useful to generate reports and statistics. It is easy to get used to it if you already have previous experience in more popular.

Cons
Perhaps for cost reasons, it is not available as a program. I would like it to be available at any time, with or without an Internet connection.

Nicky Huang

Easy to edit your file in line

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-03-23

Pros

Cons
Some format will be changed after I open use Zoho Sheet.

William Valdez

Availability of spreadsheets

Reviewed 2018-05-31

Pros
I like to have all the applications from one place. The calculation sheets are excellent for making reports and thanks to the fact that it is included in the suite, I just have to get used to it and definitely change it.

Cons
I think for the moment that it's just a matter of adapting to change. I do not see this spreadsheet differently, for the moment I am getting used to the change.

Alisa Miln

Great spreadsheet editor

Reviewed 2018-02-24

Pros
In my opinion, the service is more convenient than the one from Google. I use it in everyday work, that's why I particularly appreciate the convenience and wide possibilities, which are enough for me to solve my problems.

Cons
Disadvantages are the same as with any online editor: the Internet slows down and the server often hangs.

Anonymous

use this for small insurance business

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Pros
we have loved using zoho sheets on its own and within zoho one. the most convenient aspect is that it's cloud based.

Cons
the only con was getting support staff to remember to use this new software instead of files just on their computer. once we have its been so great to be able to access spreadsheets from anywhere.

Vishal Datt Wadhwa

Excel that we can share without worrying about the revision controls and having backed up in so many

Reviewed 2018-09-10

Pros
Since I am always on move and in between multiple devices, a conventional excel is not what would be a viable option for me. As Zoho sheets come as a default option in the Zoho One suit we migrated all the excel in our organization to Zoho Sheets. Being able to check the revision history and to be able to use it on a mobile device when need just makes it a huge plus.

Cons
The Zoho sheets still lacks a few basic features that an excel user is usually used to along with a few formulas, but as it seems they are soon to launch a deluge version for the Zoho sheets, thus making it almost the best possible solution out there.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Iris Tejeira

Spreadsheets everywhere

Reviewed 2018-03-17

Pros
Now as everything is the cloud, I could not miss this add-on. Being able to have a spreadsheet always, is excellent to keep you organized and productive.

Cons
From the computer there is no problem, from the mobile is a bit complicated the use and application of formulas or formats.

Cloud based

Reviewed 2019-03-30

Zoho sheet comes handy for managing my expenses and also small scale businesses

Pros

Cons
UI is bit confusing at first but once we get used to it's the best

Abdiel Pineda

Access to a spreadsheet everywhere

Reviewed 2018-05-26

Pros
I like it because the only think that I need to get access to a spreadsheet ir a PC with Internet and thanks to the cloud it's possible.

Cons
I only can say that the suite is very complete and helpful to organize my daily work. I have not complaints.