AccuLynx Reviews

Pros

The text features are nice for quick and easy communication with clients and leads, the email automations allow us to send our leads important information that could help us close deals.

Erica H.

I appreciate the help before and during the process of rolling out usage. The people are always available and friendly.

Nicki A.

It is the most comprehensive, out of the box solution for our roofing business. We love the integration of ABC supply.

Joseph A.

Cons

The learning curve was just too hard for some of my coworkers. I believe the vast array of features and tools provided were intimidating for them.

Caleb D.

The mobile access from a standard user's access was terrible.

Kaitlyn S.

I desperately want this functionality and not having this feature does make me consider switching applications in the future.

Erica H.

A solid CRM for roofing and home improvement companies

Transcript

Mike: Hey, my name is Mike. I'm director of customer success in a software company. And I gave Acculynx...

The great tool

Transcript

Olivia L.: My name's Olivia, I'm a Project Coordinator and I give Acculynx five out of five stars. I...

Solid CRM

Pros

Functionality Ordering Estimates Tracking of customers

Cons

Inability to add pictures/ reports to contract worksheet

Almost Perfect

Overall I am very pleased with AccuLynx. I do with that the Quickbook integration worked both ways. As in, if we enter an invoice or job in Quickbooks it synced over to AccuLynx. Right now it's the other way around and that really doesn't work for us.

Pros

I'm still learning all the features, but so far it has been extremely easy to pick up. I absolutely love the dashboard, especially the sales leaderboard. I've gotten into many arguments with our sales reps just trying to get them those numbers and now they can just look at them themselves.

Cons

I don't like that we can't import data from Quickbooks. We enter all of our jobs in quickbooks first so it would be nice if it was a two way street on that. In order to use this feature we would have to completely change how we do jobs/invoices and right now that just isn't an option. Another problem I've had is that we do a lot of work with property managements, HOAs, and contractors. Most of whom...

Hi Michael - It's great to hear that your salespeople have been able to see their performance! We also hear your concerns regarding the QuickBooks integration and photo tools. We have a new photo update coming soon, so we urge you to stay tuned regarding upcoming changes! Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Honest Review

I have been using AL since 2012 and have greatly enjoyed the customer support and developments that have happened. The support department is really great at their jobs. The development team listens tot he users and reaches out to discuss recommendations that have been requested.

Pros

I really like the tracking that AL provides. From the production scheduler to the payments tab and syncing with QB.

Cons

I wish the mobile app was a little more fully functional as compared to the web version.

Hi David - We love hearing your feedback, so thanks for sharing a review! We're glad that AccuLynx helps you track everything before, during, and after your jobs. We also hear your concerns regarding the Field App. We've got some exciting product updates coming later this year, so be sure to stay tuned for those! In the meantime, we'll pass your feedback onto our product team.

Becoming a slick system but also is less customizable every year

It's a good program if you only price on a markup basis and if you have very little labor line items and are in the US.

Pros

Can access anywhere. Clean and visually easy to find the information you need on a screen (compared to many other programs) Now able to control how measurement numbers are used to generate material and labor quantities. (used to be a limited feature) Eagle views can be imported directly into estimates and orders. Estimates can transfer directly to orders. Some control of file workflow Some ability to group multiple jobs under one homeowner. Can create estimate off of mobile device. If you are a US company there is integration available with Major suppliers. Support is quick to get to problems.

Cons

The longer we stay with the program the less control we have over the way estimates, orders, and jobs are handled. New updates have made having a standard price list practically impossible within the program. By this I mean they are pushing for all quotes to be based on cost and Margin. This causes problems when there are agreed or dictated rates for work with insurance companies and contractors....

Attention Roofers - This CRM was Made for You!

Overall, I am pretty happy with AccuLynx. The support team is responsive. I like the chat feature for questions. AccuLynx is constantly coming out with new features/integrations, so I am hopeful that some of our issues with the software will be addressed in the future.

Pros

The best thing about AccuLynx is that it was designed specifically for the roofing industry. Other CRMs have to be customized to meet the needs of roofers - AccuLynx, however, does not. The permit tracking feature is really helpful, especially when you have a bunch of projects going on at the same time. It helps you identify which jobs still need inspection. I also really like the ordering feature. We have ours set up to send orders directly to ABC. This integrative feature makes my life so much easier because it cuts down on the amount of administrative work.

Cons

It would be nice if there was an area in the permit tracking feature to track mid-roof inspections. It could be an optional field (since mid-roofs are not required everywhere/on every project). It would also be nice to have the option to delete notes in the file. At the moment, once the note is in there, you can't delete it. This can create some confusion if someone accidentally puts a note in the wrong file. One other thing is that the integrations with accounting software are limited. Our new accounting software won't integrate with AccuLynx, so that is going to create a problem of double-entry for us in the future.

Hi Elena - We love hearing that you're taking advantage of key AccuLynx features that were designed for roofing contractors like you! We also appreciate your feedback on our product. We're passing your review along to our team, and we also urge you to stay tuned for some exciting product updates. We have some things rolling out this year that you'll definitely love! Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer.

Long Term Success and Scaleability

takes quite a bit of time to setup. but once you have it setup, it makes every task more efficient and accurate.

Pros

Once it is set up correctly the sky is the limit. It saves so much time when it is setup right that as one person i can turn out the work of four easily. it has checks and balances. every feature i was asking about has now been created, and implemented.

Cons

I wish there was a way to remove OR EDIT the standard AccuLynx material and labor items. They cause a lot of issues. They are not useful or helpful. If they were removed from my library and system the templates and estimates would be flawless. if i am searching for an item and it finds the AccuLynx item then it is not linked to anything it doesn't have a price and it has to be changed. it is frustrating. there needs to be a way to forward an email from AccuLynx that was sent thru AccuLynx.

Hi Sheena - We're glad that AccuLynx is saving you time and increasing your productivity! We also hear your concerns about editing the standard material and labor templates and are passing your feedback onto our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!

Best Software for Roofing Companies

Great. Super easy to use and customer support will gladly help you figure out anything that you might be struggling with.

Pros

This is by far the best and easiest to use software for running a roofing company. It really helps you keep everything so organized and on schedule and with the ability to always quickly have everything you need. It has been critical to take business to the next level.

Cons

Really no complaints with this, some things may take longer to figure out how to fully take maximum advantage of but it really can do everything I need it to.

Hi Kyla - We're glad that AccuLynx has been an asset for running your roofing company! As you said, organization and scheduling are key in order to take your business to the next level. Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Great program for Contractors and subcontractors

I have been working 2 plus years with Acculynx and it has done a fine job of keep our compnay abreast of the issues that face contractors. I will say I am nowhere near an expert in this software, but I learn something new every day!

Pros

I liked that for the most part, this software is intuitive.

Cons

There are so many bells and whitles that you can get lost in the minutiae of the program

Hi Harlan - Thanks for being an Acculynx customer and for leaving a review! We're glad that you find our software easy to navigate and that you've taken advantage of our awesome tech support team. Thanks again!

This CRM has more potential than any other that I have worked with and it is on the path to realize

Really great. Tons of opportunity for improvement but I have seen many things change in just the few months we have been on Acculynx so I fully expect it to keep getting better by the day. thx

Pros

We are a full service GC with a large roofing division. We are one of those companies that has morphed a roofing CRM to facilitate all of our product lines (bathrooms, kitchen, windows, entry doors etc) and it takes a lot of work on the front side but it has been worth it so far.

Cons

I wish you guys would work to make this CRM encompass more than just Roofing. You have so much more to offer if you would try to make the platform complicit with other product lines. I could go on with a million things for a wish list but at the end of the day I absolutely love the software and I expect it to get only better as the days pass. For reporting and tracking money it has no parallel.

Hi Keller - Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad you've been able to see how AccuLynx listens and adapts to the needs of our customers. We hear your feedback regarding your request to expand our software beyond the roofing industry and we're sharing this with our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Review of Acculynx.

it's 85% of what we want. We want it to go to 95% so hopefully you listen to users suggestions.

Pros

It is fairly intuitive for newbees and easy to follow through the job progress. All of the features are good especially in the products catalog except when we want to have options like instead of " pieces" we would like to translate to "SQ" so that we order 12 sq instead of 12 sheets of plywood. This is a huge profit and yes the sales guy needs to pay attention and do the math but the option to switch to SQ would have saves our ass.

Cons

It would be nice to have the pricing automated like it did before Allied sold out. The other desire would be to have a place in the products catalog where we could pre-determine what was coming directly from our stock in the shop so that there would be 2 orders: 1 for supplier for delivery and 1 for the shop guys to load for the job. This would eliminate a ton of time and effort by office staff and shop guys from running around the yard. I also think that when this new reports program comes out it doesn't continually increase our costs every time there is an "improvement" in the program.

Summary of Acculynx, 1 month in

Production and work flow is becoming more fluid with Acculynx.

Pros

I like being able to view a file in its entirety. In addition, being able to upload docs, pics, etc while at the job site. I am still navigating through all of the options available. And the customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] scheduled training's to being able to reach support from the dashboard is huge for me. I am NOT tech savvy.

Cons

A few issues I was having include: photos would rotate and condense when I attempted to draw on them, only able to create 1 estimate in the system (will be addressing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on next training) , and I would really like for the calendar / events to have the availability to scroll down (currently I have to shrink screen to 68% to see the save box) and this is also true when I submitted the idea through Acculynx, that window did not allow for scrolling.

Great Software but Still Missing a Few Key Features

Overall, Acculynx has made a huge difference to our roofing company. We are able to more easily track our success with leads and keep everything organized. Even though there are still some features we would like to see, we are overall quite happy with it.

Pros

We love the lead pipeline and the ability to track exactly what is happening with a lead at any given point in time. It's super nice that all files and photos can be stored in Acculynx for each job. This helps us stay organized!

Cons

Acculynx is still missing a few features. For example: The calendar on Acculynx doesn't sync with the job files. You can't create an appointment w/a customer directly from the pipeline (after it's been entered as a lead--I know it can be entered when being added as a new lead). Even though the calendar does allow us to enter a job into it, the notes on the calendar don't go to the customer's file. This could cause problems if that info isn't transferred. In addition, the app doesn't give users access to the calendar. Since we use the calendar so much, this would be incredibly helpful. In addition: It would be nice if there was a dedicated field for referrals. We like to credit customers who give us referrals, and a fillable field for this would be great!

Complete Business management tool at your fingertips

Pros

Best CRM program for contractors by far, but it's much more than that! It's all at your fingers. Access from anywhere in the county where you can have a computer connected to the web. Love the integration with QuickBooks, which eliminated the multiple entries. Managing multiple locations all fluidly from Acculynx. All your reports and numbers are right there. Honestly, we operate everything through Acculynx and QB, and it's so smooth. Very easy to use. Department capabilities so office staff and sales reps view what you determine necessary. Our new hire got on for 5 min and messaged me to say, "Wow this program seems really user-friendly" if that says anything!

Cons

There is nothing I that least like! I think the program is awesome and a giant leap in the industry. We started with Acculynx back when it was still its first version. I can tell you that they are always trying to improve and make advancements anywhere they can. So be understanding if something in the system changes. I promise it's for the better! We all get used to using something one way and people seem to resist change. These improvements come from our feedback like this, and they are hearing it and implementing. Previously, the reps would push back if there was a software update, but then the "awwww" moment comes later in the day and they love the improvements. So definitely appreciate it!

Really nice user experience.

Pros

It is a very intuitive and easy to navigate product. It is easy to learn and very professional looking. The estimate templates really make things easier and faster. I like the price integration with ABC.

Cons

The lack of company cam integration is so frustrating. The photo app in acculynx is not even close to as useful, and I just wish it would let me integrate. The email system is also clunky and not very professional. I don't really like sending emails through acculynx because it is so hard to use. I end up downloading documents to my computer and emailing them with gmail. Basically when I am inside acculynx I love it, but when it has to interact with something else, I find myself frustrated.

Hi Caleb - The ease of use, templates, and ABC integration are features that many of our customers love. We hear your feedback in regards to the photo app and email capabilities. We do have a product update coming out shortly that will address some of your key concerns. Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!

Pretty Decent Software

Good for sales, not as great for management and production. They are working hard to improve production side.

Pros

Ease of use, great customer support, tailored to my industry.

Cons

Limited custom options for production and ordering.

Great Customer Service!

I have been using AccuLynx for almost 3 years now and we love it. I could not imagine trying to run my roofing business without it!

Pros

Easy to use and very user friendly. I like how the system looks and puts everything in front of you to see on a daily basis. It makes it easier to plan my day.

Cons

At first they did not have the ability to do automated tasks. They have since implemented that which has made our jobs easier.

Hi Dan - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that you're able to see everything you need in one place and have been able to utilize additional AccuLynx features that we've rolled out. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

GREAT Product!

This is the third company that I have worked with that has used Acculynx. Wonderful software. Very use friendly and easy to navigate. I would give this program a 10/10.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

I wish that the accounting was all inclusive in the software and we would no longer require QuickBooks as well.

Hi Janine - Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer and for sharing your review! We're glad that you enjoy the easy to use aspects of our roofing software and we appreciate your feedback regarding the accounting features. We'll be sure to pass that along to our product team! Thanks again!

A well-supported roofing-specific CRM that integrates well with Quickbooks

Being able to integrate all our CRM and project management functions into one software that also works with our accounting and time clock programs has been invaluable.

Pros

The fact that it's industry-specific means that the software works well for us without having to adjust our business processes to suit its native workflow. But they really have shined on the customer service side of things. They have always been so friendly and responsive any time we've needed help with anything, especially during the setup phase and when we were working on a 3-way integration with two other 3rd party software programs. AccuLynx has truly streamlined our work and allows us to manage a large number of concurrent contracts with a level of detail and awareness we were unable to achieve before.

Cons

There's a definite learning curve to it. The functionality is robust - it just takes a while to learn what you need to use and what you don't and figure out where it's all located. It's not the most intuitive user interface I've ever used, but I recognize that it would also be pretty difficult to pack that much info into the more streamlined, simple UI styles that are becoming the preferred choice.

Accounting perspective

I like the program overall; some things just needs to be fixed so that it integrate better with QuickBooks and I won't have to do additional unnecessary work.

Pros

I like that it is user-friendly, has good reports, and you can communicate through it.

Cons

I wish it were more adaptable for each particular company (ability to change what things are called on the system and ability to choose what flows into the invoice). We had to get an additional license on QuickBooks for Web Connector to work properly, at a additional cost, which we were not anticipating. When invoices are synced from the Estimate, the title is pulled into the description instead...

Hi Shawnda - Thank you for sharing a review of AccuLynx. Many of our users enjoy the robust reporting features that you mentioned. We hear your feedback regarding the accounting features and QuickBooks integration and have passed that onto our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Safe Haven Office Review

I've enjoyed working with the system, it is consistent and doesn't glitch like other systems we used.

Pros

I find the system is very user friendly and intuitive.

Cons

The formatting the transferring data from one system to another. Still haven't figured that out so have been manually inputting data.

Hi Stephanie - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that you find the system intuitive and easy to use. We know that moving from one system to another can often be overwhelming. Don't be afraid to reach out to our dedicated support team with questions. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Acculynx Review

I'm able to be more efficient allowing me to generate more business and keep my A+ rating with more customrs.

Pros

It's real time. You can create a file (Lead) the first time you meet someone whether it be standing at their front door, met in the coffee shop/restaurant, or on the phone. If the lead develops into a Prospect and you go to the residence and asses the damage you can take your pictures for documentation purposes and upload them to the file while sitting in front of the customers house. The office has all of the same information, including conversations noted in messages before the field rep. pulls away from the curb. It's a matter of if Acculynx is being used to it's full potential will you really see how efficient it can be.

Cons

It's very important that the pictures upload in the order in which they were taken so that anyone can look at the damage report and follow along by looking at the pictures in order with the report. When I upload pictures from my phone they go in random locations and make it difficult to follow along with the report.

Great platform, mobile app needs work.

For better or for worse, our company is built around Acculynx and we we rely on it for everything we do. Gradual improvements have been very welcome.

Pros

Very impressed with task management, template management and ease of estimate creation.

Cons

The mobile app is pretty lousy. It’s exceedingly slow, buggy, and has a poor overall layout.

Hi William - It's great that you've found value in AccuLynx's easy to use template and estimate creation features. We hear your feedback regarding the mobile app and have passed this onto our product team. We also urge you to stay tuned for upcoming product updates. We think you'll be excited about what we have in store! Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

I've come around on this Accylynx deal!

I have used Acculynx on and off for many years. I am notoriously critical of any new program and Acculynx had a few things that frustrated me at first... This is more of a me issue than an Acculynx issue to be honest. It wasn't until I looked into and tried other operating softwares with other companies and shopped around for some different options. In the end.... Acculynx is quite simply the easiest one to use, implement and teach others how to use. There is no equal to it. If you are in the roofing and construction industry this is the program you need to go with.

Pros

It's by far the easiest to use. Out of all the others I've used/looked at, it is by far the least cumbersome and confusing to new users.

Cons

I'm a tough critic sometimes and at the start it had some glitches and would go down for periods here and there for various reasons ... Didn't love the customer service. That was many years ago.

Hi Rob - Glad to hear that you've found that AccuLynx is an easy to use program! We hear your feedback regarding glitches and urge you to reach out to our support team if this ever happens. They're always willing to take a look to see whether it's an issue with our app or the carrier. Thanks again!

New user at Apex Roofing

We have now been ordering materials through the system and not on hand written papers. We have also been able to communicate better within our company using messages and task lists.

Pros

The functions that the software offers are very vast. Very easy to use. There are multiple layers and it is fun to explore and peel back the capabilities each week through our training calls with Dave.

Cons

No cons. Maybe just that we joined and then they offered other upgrades shortly after. I said something and they said they would give me the sale rate after we do our training.

Established and Adapting

For roofing and siding specific software this is probably the oldest one out there. Especially when you look only at the web based platforms. There are many newer companies that are looking to take them on now though. We made the switch to Acculynx 2 years ago. From the very beginning it has greatly increased the quality of information being retained from job start to finish and the interoffice...