Bolt Reviews

4.38/5 (26 reviews)

Jana Dale

Great software to increase efficiency & keep history data

Reviewed 2017-04-25

Before implementing Bolt many of our scheduling tasks were completed by individual employees. Now we have a centralized way of researching data instead of having to go to individual employees. I love the forecast & report features. It is very helpful to see upcoming work volume via calendar view. I find it very helpful you can drag and drop documents & pictures attached to a particular job. Bolt is a helpful scheduling software tool both in the office and out in the field via its mobile capabilities.

Anonymous

Best scheduling software for the price!

Reviewed 2019-01-09

Overall I think the Bolt Subcontractor software can be a very useful tool for subcontractors of any size, however a more conscious effort to make the mobile app for efficient would really take this program to the next level.

Patricia Macedo

Easy, efficient. Fast software with so many options.

Reviewed 2017-04-28

The easiness of maneuvering through the software. There are so many different ways that we can set up the software and all of them are easy to work through.

Brendon Leaptrot

It has helped out business

Reviewed 2019-02-25
Review Source: Software Advice

I would recommend this for sure.

Scott Johnson

Strong potential but still growing.

Reviewed 2017-04-18

This product has helped track and streamline a fair amount of our scheduling of jobs. I was placed in charge of the programs setup and roll out and once I learned the software, the options and customizability are pretty incredible. BOLT has helped us and the program to adapt to each other but the system is still fairly linear and definitely has room to improve. At times it can be difficult to reach customer support (our account manager) but they do get back to you after a time.

Jerry Adair

My Review of Bolt

Reviewed 2017-04-24

Master electrician for 40 years. Computer IT for 15 years. Use Bolt every week for reports. Runs flawlessly without a problem.

Teri Simmons

Scheduling Review

Reviewed 2017-04-18

I do most of my work in scheduling. This is a feature that is still a work in progress and could be easier to use.

Brittany Riddell

Bolt was a great help to our company!

Reviewed 2017-04-18

Bolt has help get our company get organized in many was... Scheduling and billing is more efficient things work so much better now that we are paperless!

Chelsi Riddell

Bolt helped our company improve!

Reviewed 2017-04-18

Bolt has helped our company improve in so many ways. The customer support is always very prompt and ALWAYS willing to help in whatever way they can! If you are looking make a change to benefit your company Bolt is the best choice.

Mark Plaisier

Just not the right fit for us

Reviewed 2016-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Bolt did 2 separate demo's for our company. I feel like there's a lot of potential with Bolt. However, our company was mainly looking for an online scheduling software that we could use to schedule our crews for work. We wanted it to be easy to use and highly functional. Just based on the appearance and basic functionality of Bolt, this was not the product we were looking for. Bolt offers a solid amount of options and tools, but again, many of those we would not even use. I think Bolt would be a great product for the right company; unfortunately, it is just not what we were looking for.

Alexis Patman

GREAT PROGRAM!!

Reviewed 2017-04-18

This program has made our turn around at least 5 days faster then the old way we were doing business. Which means money comes in faster and that is GREAT. Bolt has made our day to day work much much easier, and since people can get access in the field it has really made things much more efficient.

Chris Jensen

Clear, precise, practical

Added controls.

Darrell Kowis

Good review

Reviewed 2017-04-18

The overall experience on bolt has been great. Pretty easy for use with little for the technology. For less technology friendly people ease of use with bolt

Danny Paschall

It's all OK.

Reviewed 2017-04-24

As a purchasing agent, there very little advantage to the software. Calendar is what I use he most,but not much advantage to the calendar on Outlook, except i can let the installers know the material is ready, but they can see that in the warehouse.

Mindi Davis

Good program

Reviewed 2017-04-18

So far I have liked working with this program for our scheduling purposes. Out of everyone in the office, I am the one that uses it the most, since I am the one that schedules all of our new job starts for the company, and has been very easy for me.

Victor Gonzalez

Good ERP software

Reviewed 2017-04-18

it's a simple ERP system, maybe the refresh could be done automatic. In all the system works perfect for the type of business we do.

Cara Bauer

BOLT has been a great scheduling tool for us.

Reviewed 2015-11-23

BOLT started as a scheduling tool for us, but has been much more than that. All of our job information and history is easy accessible. It has greatly reduced our paper usage. It is also a great tool for our supervisors while walking houses. I feel like we are one step above our competitors with BOLT. I highly recommend BOLT. I really don't have any negative reviews. All our requests to customize our usage have been handled with ease.

Joshua Causey

Revolutionized the way we do our business

Reviewed 2015-11-19

Our company always pushed to improve our way of doing things more efficiently. I would have considered us more automated than the rest of the industry. Bolt gave us the ability to grow and compete in today's steadily changing construction environment. We have completely mobilized our job data, allowing us to better serve our customers and maximize our field work force.

Steve McCammond

Fitting the software to our needs.

Reviewed 2017-04-24

Since we are just getting started and we are custom fitting the system every thing is going great. After a few more adjustments I believe we will have what we have been looking for. my staff is finding the system very easy to learn and use. The support staff has been a pleasure to work with

Tyler Martin

Great Software

Reviewed 2017-04-24

Great software that really has helped with organization. As a supervisor and the owners it was hard to supervise if we happen to be out of town. Now with the software it has made our lives easier and we all know what is going on Day to day.

Darren Fishman

not enough real daily experience yet to give full feedback

Reviewed 2017-04-28

ability to understand and adapt to our business process and easily adapt to our flow of production needed

anthony mantegna

Great application!!

Reviewed 2017-04-18

Bolt is an extremely user friendly software that anyone can navigate with little to no instruction. With the ability to customize the only limitation is your imagination.

Dee Peppers

Amazing tool to satisfy customers!

Reviewed 2017-04-19

Easy to use, work is scheduled quickly, builders rave about the communication and how efficient we are compared to other trades in the area! Bottom line-GAME CHANGER!

jonas cattell

has been a big help

Reviewed 2017-04-18

BOLT has been a big help in getting our company organized with work orders and keeping track of them.

Andy Price

Great Site To Use

Reviewed 2017-04-18

This site has helped so much. With keeping are business on schedule. Their has been no dry run. And it is saving my guys gas money.