- Allows me to schedule meeting types and share the link so that people can schedule appointments with me.
- Integrates with my google calendar and syncs *both ways* so that meetings set in bookafy are captured in my google calendar, and vice versa.
- Allows me to accept payments through Stripe (but as of this writing, not Paypal).
- Allows me program in some parameters such as where the meeting will be held (or include a clickable link to a web-conferencing link), questions I would like the other side to answer, and send reminders.
- Intergrates with Zoom and a couple of other web meeting platforms.
- Allows you to have a partially branded (with colors and logo) "schedule with me" page which you can integrate in your website.
- Misses the mark in full, elegant and flawless execution of most features.
- The integration with google calendar took a couple of weeks to get going. It was working but not fully. Once we got it going, it was working very well.
- Stripe payments worked well but there were no other methods to accept payments at the time of this writing.
- The setting of the meeting parameters felt clunky and unnatural.
- The integration with Zoom requires a paid plan with Zoom.
- The "schedule with me" page has a set design that I felt was ok but not that great. It's probably just a personal design preference, however.
- On the plan I had, their own link was a part of the emails sent to my clients.
Response from Bookafy Scheduling
Hey there Bhavesh, thank you for the honest review... we have made a ton of improvements over the last few months... would you be up for giving it another try? All of the "cons' you have mentioned, we have updated and improved significantly. Would love to hear your feedback on the changes! :)