Bookafy Reviews

4.81/5 (114 reviews)

Sarah Duprie

Couldn't be Happier!

Reviewed 2015-09-23

We manage a staff of about 15, and this software has been a life saver. We save so much time with the automation that our 1 scheduler is still relaxed even though she manages a schedule of roughly 50 appointments per day. Before we started using online scheduling, we had 5 staff members and our scheduling was totally stressful and time consuming. We wanted to grow, so we were looking at adding another admin to help... The cost of the second admin was going to be roughly 40K per year including benefits, plus 2-3K set up for desk, computer, etc. Then we started using Bookafy, and for $40 per month we were able to accomplish a lot more than we could with 3K per month. So happy, and I love their customer service! ***SMS reminders to customers is amazing. ***I love that the customers get an email confirmation with the appointment attachment that saves to their personal calendar. ***I love the google calendar sync. Most of our techs use google on their phones, and although Bookafy is great for phones... many staff members like that it is saved to both Bookafy and Google. ***Payments- we keep meaning to get set up with their payment processor... but we have been using their system to simply record the transaction (one field to enter $ amount) and it has been really handy to track sales right inside the calendar app. ***I just started using the Zapier integration, and now everything is syncing to Quickbooks. I love that I dont have to double enter info. ***Reviews... this is big for us. We don't get it right everytime... before we were using Genbook and we did get reviews but we didn't know who the customer was or who the staff member was, so we weren't able to correct or praise as needed. If we would get an upset customer, we had to guess who to deal with. That was useless. Bookafy tells us who the customer is and who the staff member is so we can high five our staff or correct them as needed. Now, if we get a bad review we hop on it, solve the problem and customers are very happy. Syncing to my email CRM is awesome! I send out monthly emails, and I dont have to worry about syncing my customer list. Its done automatically. Yippie!

Danelle Harvey

Very good software!

Reviewed 2018-10-16

I am very pleased with it. I love that I am able to easily have clients and colleagues book appointments. I it is great to able to receive payments and automate the booking with Zoom. Bookafy makes the process a lot more simpler than the more complicated systems that I have used. Also, the customer service has been exceptional. I booked an on boarding session and the friendliness and helpfulness I received was above and beyond what was required. It was so impressive. I don't recall receiving even a tiny percentage of such an experience from customer service members of other scheduling software I have spent a lot more on. I love the simplicity of the software. It serves as a fantastic tool for clients to book my services on or offline without hassle. I like the one page 'website', particularly at the moment while I rebuild my business website. I love that I can have payments made during the booking. I haven't used this feature yet though as I'm transitioning from another platform. I also like that I can create private links to send to clients for private bookings. The opportunity for clients to leave a review which visitors can see is a great added bonus. I like the possibility of creating new integrations with other software.

Micka Mania

You can’t look past Bookafy

Reviewed 2018-12-19

I love that after a trade show before I’ve even had a chance to call prospects they are already booking appointments with me! It makes it so easy to say to someone, just check out my website and schedule a time that suits you. Plus I can offer direct services and related payments on there! After comparing a multitude of appointment booking apps, it was an easy decision once I found Bookafy. Simple to implement, cheap for what it is, great customization components, they really have the end user and their clients in mind.

Katie McBrien

My Booking Program

Reviewed 2019-01-08

Overall I haven't missed an appointment, as I have a terrible memory. I like this and I like the branded homepage, even though the url is bookafy, I don't mind. - Different color coded appointment types - sync with calendar (outlook calendar) - e-mail reminders - e-mails client after booking appointment so they can leave a review.

Anuolu Yakubu

Reliable booking solution.

Reviewed 2018-12-23

Efficient appointment and schedule management.Bookafy let me send anyone my personalized Bookafy scheduling link.It synchronized with my Google Calendar and removes time slots which have already been booked by others. It saves me ton of time which would had been wasted trying to schedule appointments manually.

JoAnna Pruitt

Bookafy Is A Great Option For Mid- Large Sized Booking Solutions

Reviewed 2018-12-10

We are currently experiencing less no-show's , less confusion over the expectations of the appointment, and less burden on our administrative staff. This software has allowed our entity to to create a state-wide appointment booking solution that will allow on average 1,500 to 3,000 appointments per month while providing a reporting mechanism.

Tari Kims

Best available Cloud based solution for POS & Online Booking

Reviewed 2015-08-23

So there is no perfect product BUT... We've run our wellness business for 8 years now using a variety of non-integrated systems including AppointmentQuest and Intuit POS. About 2 years ago, we became very frustrated with the total lack of customer support from our current solutions... they literally did not have a phone number to reach a real person in any circumstance. The role Bookafy would play for us was mission critical so I did some serious due diligence before selecting Bookafy. I created a massive feature spreadsheet that compared the 4 top contenders. Bookafy and one other option appeared to be the best on paper. So I called Bookafy and grilled that sales person for literally 3 hours about all the nuances of Bookafy. She was cheerful and knowledgable (I think her name was Sarah) and answered pretty much all of my questions. We have over 60 employees, so training and switching our software backbone is a huge hassle you really want to choose the right long term partner so you don't have to deal with all that work again. Yes, we push the limits of the features. Yes, we wish they would fix some of the "glitches" more quickly it seems that adding new customers might be getting more CEO focus than improving the user/customer experience. But so far, Bookafy appears to still be the best available option.

Steve Pike

Very user friendly software and a must have for businesses with appointments!

Reviewed 2018-11-13

I like its ease of use for me and my clients primarily but I really love that they are constantly making improvements and adding additional functionality

Bhavesh Naik

Lots of Great Features but Most Miss the Mark

Reviewed 2018-08-06

This tool has tons of features but most of them leave a lot of room for improvement.- Allows me to schedule meeting types and share the link so that people can schedule appointments with me. - Integrates with my google calendar and syncs *both ways* so that meetings set in bookafy are captured in my google calendar, and vice versa. - Allows me to accept payments through Stripe (but as of this writing, not Paypal). - Allows me program in some parameters such as where the meeting will be held (or include a clickable link to a web-conferencing link), questions I would like the other side to answer, and send reminders. - Intergrates with Zoom and a couple of other web meeting platforms. - Allows you to have a partially branded (with colors and logo) "schedule with me" page which you can integrate in your website.

Dave Wasserman

Fantastic Booking Application

Reviewed 2018-09-21

My experience has been great. Incredible support starts at the top. Bookafy truely listens to its customers and genuinely wants to do everything it can to give the user the best possible experience... this is real for Bookafy, not hype.Bookafy makes it easy to have the same presence and look on different platforms as we engage clients and prospects - mobile, desktop, websites, landing pages, and email.

Marie Lends

Best available Web based software for Online Scheduling that we could find.

Reviewed 2016-03-09

We did a lot of searching around and realized there is no perfect product BUT... We've run our wellness business for 8 years now using a variety software programs. About 6 months ago, we became frustrated with the other solutions we were using and their support was terrible... they literally did not have a phone number to reach a real person in any circumstance. Bookafy and one other company appeared to be the best on paper. So I called Bookafy and grilled that sales person for atleast an hour about all the nuances of Bookafy. Sarah the sales person was cheerful and knowledgable and answered pretty much all of my questions. The other company I called never got back to me and didn’t seem to care. Bookafy sure did! Yes, we push the limits of the features. Yes, we wish they would fix some of the "glitches" more quickly... but all in all we are very happy and this software is saving us a ton of time and a ton of money. Thank you Bookafy!

Stephanie Wall

Best Customer Service!

Reviewed 2015-11-12

When I found Bookafy it was amazing to me how much they offered in comparison to other scheduling software without the ridiculous price tag and fine print. I actually told them that I think they should raise prices, and they said We are happy having a low monthly fee, no set up fee... and a lot of companies using it, we have no plans to change pricing. It sounded to me like they get that comment a lot, and knew exactly what to say... and frankly the answer was very refreshing... Not trying to pilfer small businesses, just trying to make a great product. I was thrilled to find an honest company thatwas genuinely concerned in creating a product that could help me be more successful. Everyone I have talked to from Bookafy has been completely awesome to work with! The Bookafy set up team really went above and beyond to discover ways to use Bookafy software that worked for my unique business. Really Great!

Amber Willis

Very Happy! Excellent Software!

Reviewed 2015-08-23

I have been with Bookafy for going on one year and I am very happy. Bookafy is affordable, easy to use, and constantly improving their software. I started using it when the company first launched, and frankly it was a little clunky... but their newest release was a MASSIVE upgrade. It is beautiful and so easy to use. I loved it before, but now I am thrilled. Saving tons of time, and adding years onto my life with the stress reduction! My favorite parts are... I really like the on-line booking, appointment confirmations, email marketing sync with mail chimp and syncing the calendar with my personal google calendar. Bookafy sets themselves apart from other software companies and are the only one I will ever use. Thanks Bookafy.

Kellie H

Love it! Life saver...

Reviewed 2015-04-02

Thank you Bookafy... I found you on Capterra last month and I have been using your software ever since. This software has literally saved my life! I run an office with about 8 staff members and I cant believe how much time, energy and stress I took off my plate with this simple schedule. 2 months ago (prior to using Bookafy) I was spending my evenings from 6-7ish calling all of the next days appointments confirming. That in itself lead to a ton of phone tag. The automated reminders with Text/sms and email are fantastic. I could go on and on, but i will say, that before atleast half of my time was spent scheduling, rescheduling and reminding people. Now, its all done automatically. I couldn't be happier and the last 30 days have breathed life into me and my business. Thank you Bookafy!

Ursula Ogi

Great Service

Reviewed 2015-08-22

I recently had an issue with changing some of my settings on Bookafy and made my first call to the support line. I reached a young lady named Sarah. I've been in the service industry since the beginning of time (I'm old) and Sarah provided perhaps the best customer service experience I've ever received. Sarah identified the problem as a system issue and immediately suggested a potential workaround. Not only did she suggest it, but she then logged into my account and made the changes, showed me the changes, and we were all set. She genuinely seemed to enjoy her job and helping me, and it came out in the service she provided. My first experience with Bookafy Customer Support made me glad I switched from the other company. Bookafy delivered and I am a happy camper!

kristen haley

Get Bookafy to save you time and energy getting appointments

Reviewed 2018-11-15

Great product, pretty easy to set up, but I am used to finding my way in a sea of software. Worth the $.I can create my own types of public and hidden appointments, so that clients and prospects may schedule time to meet or check in. There's the ability to take payments, and to create classes as well.

Ella Jensen

Great Service

Reviewed 2016-03-05

I recently had an issue with changing some of my settings on Bookafy and made my first call to the support line. I reached a young lady named Sarah. I've been in the service industry since the beginning of time (I’m old) and Sarah provided perhaps the best customer service experience I've ever received. Sarah identified the problem as a system issue and immediately suggested a potential workaround. Not only did she suggest it, but she then logged into my account and made the changes, showed me the changes, and we were all set. She genuinely seemed to enjoy her job and helping me, and it came out in the service she provided. My first experience with Bookafy Customer Support made me glad I switched from the other company. Bookafy delivered and I am a happy camper!

Hope Davies

Very Happy! Excellent Software!

Reviewed 2016-03-09

Brady Patterson

Simple and Easy Bookings

Reviewed 2018-12-05

Super easy, great customer service, and integrates with everything I need it to. I've tested several different apps in the past and I'm happiest with Bookafy!

Laura W.

Powerful calendar that you can integrate to your main calendar but also with Zoom

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-16

What gives this app a gold star is the ability to add location parameters and links to Zoom web meetings.

Lary Snyde

Ill be honest!

Reviewed 2015-08-22

We bought this program for our wellness center in Denver. I am not super tech savy, so at first I was a little overwhelmed. I watched a little Start video on their FAQ page and it was then I realized how simple this would be. I did most of the set up on my own, but then I called and spoke to Sarah she was phenomenal. She always answered all of my questions and was a real joy to work with.The software is good, but there is a lot involved so really take time getting to learn the various features. Go over everything numerous times and write yourself some cheat sheets to refer back to. Thanks, Sarah, for all your help.

Bill McConnell

Fast and easy

Reviewed 2016-05-08

I set my account up in about 5 minutes. I had a few questions, so I got help on chat with Sarah. She was great! I had their tech guy help me get the iframe into my website, he was amazing. I gave him my credentials to my WP site, he made a custom button for me, had the iframe installed (which in hindsite I could've done myself because it is so easy after I saw what he did) and within about 40 minutes of signing up, I am totally operational and ready to take on the world. I tried another company before, when I got stuck there was no one to help. So Bookafy gets my business because the software is great and they are extremely helpful. Go gett'm Bookafy!

Ursula Kurns

Very helpful customer service and easy to learn program.

Reviewed 2015-11-29

I love this software... one thing in particular... knowing that everyone has specific business needs, the Bookafy crew has been amazing at taking my feedback and improving their site. Frankly, it was good as is... and I wasn't going anywhere. But I gave them a little feedback and right away they said, that is a great idea and a week later it was implemented. Look, I work for a software company and we aren't doing anything that fast. We barely take feedback and almost never implement requests (shhhh)... so needless to say I was very very pleased. This software honestly gets better and better every week. (I think they roll out a serious of features weekly).

Luis PW

Good online scheduling software

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-09-20

Bookafy is a great way to offer customers the possibility of booking a session with you and accept payments in advance. However, their user interface and customisation options need a lot of work and maybe having so many options in the back-end make it somewhat complicated to get it up and running at first. What I like about Bookafy: - Many features which make it a complete customer scheduling solution. - Accept payments upon reservation - Integration with main calendar apps (Google, Apple, Outlook, etc.) - You can add team members and separate booking times. It is, in general, a very complete booking solution.

Dara Iserson

Ease to use platform with the best customer service I've ever had!

Reviewed 2017-03-24

I am still glowing from my experience with Bookafy. As someone who is not exactly the most tech-savvy person, I require a lot of hands-on customer service attention. When I called, I was lucky enough to chat with the Bookafy CEO. We chatted about my needs and how Bookafy would help my business. After I signed up for the free trial, he walked me through the entire platform until I was confident I could easily navigate it. He knows the platform in and out and explained to me how each setting would help streamline my business. I really enjoy working with Bookafy and look forward to growing my business with it.