All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Bookafy Reviews

Pros

The software itself is so user friendly and the customer service is always fast, friendly and reliable. I needed a little help getting all set up, but they were with me every step of the way.

Susan M.

Read the full review
Better pricing and more feature rich on the oaid version. A white-labeled option for resellers/marketers that is way more economical and the customization possibiliites are superior to Calendly's.

John M.

Devin S.

Brady P.

Read the full review
Overall I haven't missed an appointment, as I have a terrible memory.

Katie M.

Read the full review
The lack of PayPal integration and the branding design customisation wasn't quite as sleek as Acuity's.

Laura W.

Couldn't be Happier!

We manage a staff of about 15, and this software has been a life saver. We save so much time with the automation that our 1 scheduler is still relaxed even though she manages a schedule of roughly 50 appointments per day. Before we started using online scheduling, we had 5 staff members and our scheduling was totally stressful and time consuming. We wanted to grow, so we were looking at adding another admin to help... The cost of the second admin was going to be roughly 40K per year including benefits, plus 2-3K set up for desk, computer, etc. Then we started using Bookafy, and for $40 per month we were able to accomplish a lot more than we could with 3K per month. So happy, and I love their customer service!

Pros

***SMS reminders to customers is amazing. ***I love that the customers get an email confirmation with the appointment attachment that saves to their personal calendar. ***I love the google calendar sync. Most of our techs use google on their phones, and although Bookafy is great for phones... many staff members like that it is saved to both Bookafy and Google. ***Payments- we keep meaning to...

Cons

Great for scheduling with lots of integrations

I use Bookafy to allow my clients to choose their own appointments, directly from my website, without the hassle of back-and-forth emails on days/times. Since my google calendar integrates with it, I know that I can't be double-booked: two clients at the same time or by a personal conflict. I love that I can collect payments at the time of booking and have my Zoom meeting info sent out automatically.

Pros

Look and feel when integrated into my website, ability to customize, steller customer service (yes, I've used them a few times), and the different integrations with other services (google calendar, stripe, zoom, etc)

Cons

The 'back end' is not very intuitive, esp. when trying to find a particular setting

Lots of Great Features but Most Miss the Mark

This tool has tons of features but most of them leave a lot of room for improvement.

Pros

- Allows me to schedule meeting types and share the link so that people can schedule appointments with me. - Integrates with my google calendar and syncs *both ways* so that meetings set in bookafy are captured in my google calendar, and vice versa. - Allows me to accept payments through Stripe (but as of this writing, not Paypal). - Allows me program in some parameters such as where the meeting will be held (or include a clickable link to a web-conferencing link), questions I would like the other side to answer, and send reminders. - Intergrates with Zoom and a couple of other web meeting platforms. - Allows you to have a partially branded (with colors and logo) "schedule with me" page which you can integrate in your website.

Cons

- Misses the mark in full, elegant and flawless execution of most features. - The integration with google calendar took a couple of weeks to get going. It was working but not fully. Once we got it going, it was working very well. - Stripe payments worked well but there were no other methods to accept payments at the time of this writing. - The setting of the meeting parameters felt clunky and unnatural. - The integration with Zoom requires a paid plan with Zoom. - The "schedule with me" page has a set design that I felt was ok but not that great. It's probably just a personal design preference, however. - On the plan I had, their own link was a part of the emails sent to my clients.

Hey there Bhavesh, thank you for the honest review... we have made a ton of improvements over the last few months... would you be up for giving it another try? All of the "cons' you have mentioned, we have updated and improved significantly. Would love to hear your feedback on the changes! :)

good booking system with great and personal support

it's comprehensive, offers great, personal user support, and it's not expensive

Pros

it's a great and user friendly system which when we used it, lacked a few functions for us, which required us to change to another, more expensive system, but I understand that the new version of Bookafy now also offers these functions.

Cons

when we started using bookafy, we've encountered some issues, and because we couldn't wait for them to be solved, we had to change to another, more expensice solution

Hey Chris, thank you for the feedback. Yes, this was quite a while back when we were working on translations... but the issue you mentioned has definitely been resolved. Would love to have you back if you are interested!

The Best Online Scheduling App I've Used!

I have lots of meetings between coaching clients and organizational partners, having Bookafy has relieved me of the stress of trying to get meetings booked. I just send my links and appointments happen. Bookafy stands out because of the great features and functionality, and because the customer service is the best I've witnessed. Very responsive and quick to offer help with anything that needs resolution.

Pros

I love the flexibility in creating appointment types, customizing availability and start times for meetings. Bookafy is easy to use and looks great on mobile.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software.

You can’t look past Bookafy

I love that after a trade show before I’ve even had a chance to call prospects they are already booking appointments with me! It makes it so easy to say to someone, just check out my website and schedule a time that suits you. Plus I can offer direct services and related payments on there!

Pros

After comparing a multitude of appointment booking apps, it was an easy decision once I found Bookafy. Simple to implement, cheap for what it is, great customization components, they really have the end user and their clients in mind.

Cons

The only limitation I had was when setting up the WordPress iFrame, it wasn’t as straight forward as it could be, and the book now icons available really need some updating.

Hey there Micka, Thank you for the nice review. If you have a moment, book a call with us and we will get all of your buttons dialed in. And I am curious to know about your Iframe experience... it should be literally cut/paste. Would love to know what wasnt working. you can book a call here Https://demo.bookafy.com Thank you again for the feedback and kind words!

Best available Web based software for Online Scheduling that we could find.

We did a lot of searching around and realized there is no perfect product BUT... We've run our wellness business for 8 years now using a variety software programs. About 6 months ago, we became frustrated with the other solutions we were using and their support was terrible... they literally did not have a phone number to reach a real person in any circumstance. Bookafy and one other company appeared...

Cons

Get Bookafy to save you time and energy getting appointments

Great product, pretty easy to set up, but I am used to finding my way in a sea of software. Worth the $.

Pros

I can create my own types of public and hidden appointments, so that clients and prospects may schedule time to meet or check in. There's the ability to take payments, and to create classes as well.

Cons

They do not integrate with PayPal--they work with Stripe and Authorize.net.

Thank you Kristen!

Great Service

I recently had an issue with changing some of my settings on Bookafy and made my first call to the support line. I reached a young lady named Sarah. I've been in the service industry since the beginning of time (I’m old) and Sarah provided perhaps the best customer service experience I've ever received. Sarah identified the problem as a system issue and immediately suggested a potential workaround. Not only did she suggest it, but she then logged into my account and made the changes, showed me the changes, and we were all set. She genuinely seemed to enjoy her job and helping me, and it came out in the service she provided. My first experience with Bookafy Customer Support made me glad I switched from the other company. Bookafy delivered and I am a happy camper!

Cons

Very Happy! Excellent Software!

I have been with Bookafy for going on one year and I am very happy. Bookafy is affordable, easy to use, and constantly improving their software. I started using it when the company first launched, and frankly it was a little clunky... but their newest release was a MASSIVE upgrade. It is beautiful and so easy to use. I loved it before, but now I am thrilled. Saving tons of time, and adding years onto my life with the stress reduction! My favorite parts are... I really like the on-line booking, appointment confirmations, email marketing sync with mail chimp and syncing the calendar with my personal google calendar. Bookafy sets themselves apart from other software companies and are the only one I will ever use. Thanks Bookafy.

Very good software!

I am very pleased with it. I love that I am able to easily have clients and colleagues book appointments. I it is great to able to receive payments and automate the booking with Zoom. Bookafy makes the process a lot more simpler than the more complicated systems that I have used. Also, the customer service has been exceptional. I booked an on boarding session and the friendliness and helpfulness I received was above and beyond what was required. It was so impressive. I don't recall receiving even a tiny percentage of such an experience from customer service members of other scheduling software I have spent a lot more on.

Pros

I love the simplicity of the software. It serves as a fantastic tool for clients to book my services on or offline without hassle. I like the one page 'website', particularly at the moment while I rebuild my business website. I love that I can have payments made during the booking. I haven't used this feature yet though as I'm transitioning from another platform. I also like that I can create private links to send to clients for private bookings. The opportunity for clients to leave a review which visitors can see is a great added bonus. I like the possibility of creating new integrations with other software.

Cons

I found it tricky to grasp the internal 'back office' set up at first. Probably because I was used to using different software. However, the founder has been exceptionally helpful and spent time investigating my issue. He has made suggestions that helped a great deal. His suggestions have actually helped me to better understand my use of my online calendar outside of Bookafy.

Thank you so much for the kind words!

This scheduling app is absolutely crushing its competitors

I'm able to set up a scheduler *inside* a popup box within a marketing funnel (a pathway of pages that leads cold traffic to book a call). Being able to do this within a popup means my users won't need to leave the particular page where they get the invitation to book in the first place—which removes yet another step (aka 'friction point').

Pros

I use Bookafy for both myself and others. It lets me be really flexible with getting others to schedule appointments with me and the clients for whom I'm setting it up. The biggest deal that I found refreshing when I came across it was: Ability to redirect to a custom URL after booking. I was able to leave behind a service that was almost 4x the cost… in fact, this competing service WAS more than 4x the cost considering Bookafy will allow me to set up MORE than just two "appointment types" and STILL redirect to custom URLs after the booking! I love using it inside a popup box so users never have to leave the page. (another functionality bonus) And in case anyone's wondering, users can also select their time zone (a pitfall of some WordPress plugins)

Cons

I believe it could be easier to set up and customize exactly how I want it. I think it will get there in time though; the support behind it is so responsive and they've listened to the challenges and desires that users are expressing.

My Booking Program

Overall I haven't missed an appointment, as I have a terrible memory. I like this and I like the branded homepage, even though the url is bookafy, I don't mind.

Pros

- Different color coded appointment types - sync with calendar (outlook calendar) - e-mail reminders - e-mails client after booking appointment so they can leave a review.

Cons

- didn't sync with my apple account. (this was a big CON for me as my phone is an IPHONE but i found it synced well with my outlook calendar so that's what I use now.) - I wish they had a mobile app!!!! (work on this!)

Hey, we definitely sync with Icloud/Iphone. we can help you get it connected if you would like. do you want to book a call with us at https://demo.bookafy.com

Book like kabam!

I hate the back and forth to set up appointments, it drives me nuts. Once back and forth is fine but the constant how about this, what about that, etc was too much. I tried several 'free' apps and in the end, Bookafy was the one that was the best to interact with clients with the least issues.

Pros

It's comprehensive and had all the integrations I was looking for. It does the booking process so simply and for mobile it beat my last option out hands down.

Cons

The user interface can be confusing. I love the app, it does everything I want it for perfectly, but I am often lost on the UX. I find the navigation confusing. The calendar tab is confusing. Ultimately, the booking part is awesome, the back end is not.

Bookafy Is A Great Option For Mid- Large Sized Booking Solutions

We are currently experiencing less no-show's , less confusion over the expectations of the appointment, and less burden on our administrative staff.

Pros

This software has allowed our entity to to create a state-wide appointment booking solution that will allow on average 1,500 to 3,000 appointments per month while providing a reporting mechanism.

Cons

I really can't come up with anything that I don't like about it. This program has simplified our appointment booking system and allows for real-time reports to be pulled.

Best available Cloud based solution for POS & Online Booking

So there is no perfect product BUT... We've run our wellness business for 8 years now using a variety of non-integrated systems including AppointmentQuest and Intuit POS. About 2 years ago, we became very frustrated with the total lack of customer support from our current solutions... they literally did not have a phone number to reach a real person in any circumstance. The role Bookafy would play...

Cons

Tari, thank you for the nice review!

Excellent Product/Service

They actually have customer service...yes...real people in the US who will help you on the phone.

Pros

This is an excellent Calendar tool. Very easy to use… Super intuitive. They constantly update the application with new features. I've researched and tried many others. Bookafy is the best.

Cons

There is really nothing about this app that I don't like. It's been very good for me.

Very user friendly software and a must have for businesses with appointments!

Pros

I like its ease of use for me and my clients primarily but I really love that they are constantly making improvements and adding additional functionality

Cons

When first started using this software, it didn't have capability to sync my availability from more than one of my calendars. This has since been updated.

Thank you Steve! We love having you as a customer... if you have any other feedback, we are all ears! Hoping we can keep working to earn a 5 from you, so feel free to share anything you need! :)

Dont Bother With Calendly

I love that i actualy got a loatening ear when I provided feedback. In all honesty I havent used Calendly's custoner support, but once. The answer was unfoetubately we dont offer that for marketing agencies. Bit bookafy did. I was way surprised thst i got even into a long mail conversation with support wven though I havent paid them a single dollar. Way rare, and impressive.

Pros

Everything about Bookafy ia better. - Better features in the free version - Live Customer Support even on the free version - better pricing and more feature rich on the oaid version - A white-labeled option for resellers/marketers that is way more economical and the customization possibiliites are superior to Calendly's I cant imagine anything in the market can compare.

Cons

Load time ia a little slow, but they are working on that.

Thank you John for the nice words!

made for coaches

My previous scheduling service dealt with time zones in a strange way, and BLAB has absolutely solved that issue. The switch, learning a new system, and setting it up was a bit time consuming, but ended up being well worth it.

Pros

There's so many scheduling options for salons and spas out there, it's great to finally find one that is optimized for my industry. It's crucial for me that billing, client management, program management, and progress tracking all happen within my scheduling software. The integrations are unparalleled, in particular the 2-way sync with Google. Great product.

Cons

There are places I wish I could customize more, such as email reminders, a thank you page, and the main interface.

Very simple

I wanted to ensure that I remain organized and keep in contact with my clients so that good business relationships are fostered. With Bookafy, I can do just that.

Pros

The scheduling portion of Bookafy is very easy to use and straight to the point. It has the perfect amount of features. Some software have so many features that it's almost overwhelming to use and unnecessarily complex. I didn't experienced that with Bookafy. I love the fact that I can create gaps of time between appointments so that I can rest and prepare for other clients. Also, I love the fact that I can adjust my availability so that my available booking hours are compatible with my school hours.

Cons

When inputting the types of makeup services I offer under "Appointment Types", I realized that there is no option to insert a display picture of what that service would look like. Having a display picture accompanying the type of appointment would not only make for better presentation, but would allow clients who are a bit more indecisive to have an idea of what that service would look like without having to go onto my main website or instagram page. I also had trouble finding the online payment feature. In fact, I still have not found it. But that is easily remedied by accepting payments in person upon arrival or by wire transfer. That being said, it isn't the easiest booking software to use but it can definitely be used efficiently.

I am an executive coach organizing lot's of calls with clients and business partners all over the world. Bookafy takes me of all the admin and mailing to find a time slot. Moreover, most of my connections are in different time zones and with Bookafy I don't have to go through the trouble of mapping time zones. I had an issue with synchronizing calendars, that was a Google G Suite issue, and not a Bookafy issue. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] spent over an hour with me on the phone to sort this out. That is what I cal customer service!

Pros

Easy to use Nice look & feel, completely customizable Good value for money Customer support beyond expectations

Cons

No Cons at this moment. The tool does everything it promisses

Fantastic Booking Application

My experience has been great. Incredible support starts at the top. Bookafy truely listens to its customers and genuinely wants to do everything it can to give the user the best possible experience... this is real for Bookafy, not hype.

Pros

Bookafy makes it easy to have the same presence and look on different platforms as we engage clients and prospects - mobile, desktop, websites, landing pages, and email.

Cons

Would like better control over the color of text as it overlays uploaded images, but this is more of a "wish-list" and not really something I dislike.

Best Customer Service!

When I found Bookafy it was amazing to me how much they offered in comparison to other scheduling software without the ridiculous price tag and fine print. I actually told them that I think they should raise prices, and they said We are happy having a low monthly fee, no set up fee... and a lot of companies using it, we have no plans to change pricing. It sounded to me like they get that comment a...

Thank you Stephanie!

Very good clean and easy to use interface

It has really helped my business, as it allowed me to book appointments with potential clients.

Pros

Very easy to use user interface, and has some nice integrations with 3rd party apps, like zoom, google calendar.

Cons

The booking page design could be better, it's design I don't like that much.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.