Bookafy Reviews

4.7

How would you rate Bookafy?

Pros

Thank you for the great software. I really love what you are doing and I love Bookafy for my business.

FF

Fran F.

I have been with Bookafy for going on one year and I am very happy. Bookafy is affordable, easy to use, and constantly improving their software.

Hope D.

Then we started using Bookafy, and for $40 per month we were able to accomplish a lot more than we could with 3K per month. So happy, and I love their customer service.

Sarah D.

Cons

I hate the back and forth to set up appointments, it drives me nuts. Once back and forth is fine but the constant how about this, what about that, etc was too much.

BP

Brady P.

I find the navigation confusing. The calendar tab is confusing.

BP

Brady P.

I also had trouble finding the online payment feature.

SB

Sashana B.

Like a dream

I could seriously be their before and after marketing story. My life was a wreck trying to keep up with returning phone calls/emails, appointment scheduling, confirmations, staff scheduling etc... within a week or so, I am completely at ease. Everything works so well and my business has been completely streamlined. I almost laugh at the small cost of the software compared to how much time I save. Its remarkable. I must be saving 30 hours per week easy. Also, our no shows are down, and revenue up. All for a measily $60 per month. So so so awesome.

Simply Awesome!

We looked at virtually every scheduling software out there and Bookafy has been a great experience. The cost is crazy low (don't tell them), the service has been really good (ive called and emailed a few times), its really easy to use, it has been a real breeze for my staff and receptionists to learn and implement the system pretty seamlessly into our business. The Bookafy customer service agent we have been working with is Sarah and she has been incredible.

Cons

Hey Alex, thank you for the nice review of Bookafy! We really appreciate the feedback!

Great Company, Software and Customer Service

The staff at Bookafy are tremendously helpful when it comes to account set up, answering questions and adding feautures. The software works great!

Really bad customer service

We were overcharged by mistake when we initially set up Bookafy. When I reached out to Bookafy it took 4 weeks for their first response. This was back in August 2019. I have been emailing them about 8 times, back and forth, with not being able to find the account ect. with the promise the refund would be made, but nothing came through. Then I decided to start a new claim hoping someone else would take the case and help but I NEVER got a response on that. Overall very disappointing and an overcharge of $252. Now it's May 2020 and this is my last resort to hopefully get our money back.

Pros

Easy to manage Easy integration on the website

Cons

Needed to manually block out times the customer service is really bad

Integrations are Key

The software is awesome, and one thing I really love is all of the integrations. Granted, they don't do every integration on the planet, but they do a bunch that I was already using and it saves me a ton of time. I integrate with Google calendar, Quickbooks and Mail chimp. Its so nice that my personal calendar is synced up my work calendar (same with my staff), my accounting software is synced up with calendar (no double entry) and my marketing is all synced up. I am on cruise control and loving Bookafy!

Cons

Thank you Emma for the kind words!

Hello Sanity, goodbye the old crazy me!

I schedule all of the parent teacher conferences at our school, and three times per year I feel like I am going crazy. The razzle frazzle that it takes to book nearly 900 families with nearly 50 teachers is enough to make me want to pull my hair out. Then... we started using Bookafy. Seriously, this is ridiculous how easy it is. I send an email, and that's it. Then I am back to doing useful things in the office instead of going B.A.N.A.N.A.S! Sorry, I am just a little excited!

Very Happy with the Switch

We recently expanded our staff and wanted to switch to a new scheduling system. I know this is sort of minor, but we loved that Bookafy allowed us to change all of the colors and markings of the scheduling page to go with our brand. Rather than being stuck with whatever colors they offer, I can match the colors to my colors. Its beautiful the way it is built into our existing site via iframe! Very easy and professionally done. Thanks again Keep up the good work Bookafy.

Cons

This was our first year learning and using the scheduler

Jason was amazing. He was very patient with us, as we seem to have some special circumstances with our scheduling at our school, and he was able to help us create all the parameters that we needed, even up to the day the final schedule was made live. I am excited to see how easy the scheduler will work for us during parent teacher conferences! I am still learning the software on our end, but the ability to talk to us over the phone/email/chat was a huge plus. Thank you.

Simply Awesome!

We looked at virtually every scheduling software out there and Bookafy has been a great experience. The cost is crazy low (don’t tell them), the service has been really good (ive called and emailed a few times), its really easy to use, it has been a real breeze for my staff and receptionists to learn and implement the system pretty seamlessly into our business. The Bookafy customer service agent we have been working with is Sarah and she has been incredible.

Cons

Easy, Awesome, Super Fast!!!

I would like to thank my Bookafy team for an extremely easy and lightening fast implementation. Everything was very easy to understand and I appreciated having them take me through the system while on the phone. We had everything up and running within one day and I felt confident that their team was always there if I had any questions. Really happy!

Cons

Hi Sarah, thank you for your nice words and the nice review. We really appreciate you taking the time give your feedback!

Customer service is great

Even though there are a few things I couldnt figure out right away... Jason was quick to assist with any method possible to help. He even logged into my wordpress website an installed the iframe code... no extra charge. Just good ol fashion customer service... going the extra mile! Within hours, I was all set up and ready to go and still had the support to customize everything to my own company building greater relationships with my clients.

Really nice Staff

The staff at Bookafy are fantastic. Very informative and patient to say the least. I called three times in one day for various problems and each one was resolved with great customer service. Another thing, its actually quite simple to use. I was expecting a long training process to get accustomed to everything... but within hours I was fully functional, staff were all online... we were all set up and ready to go! Love it!

Powerful Software

We are using the software for our business coaching company. We have 7 coaches that are working in almost every time zone with customers throughout the world. We have loved working with Bookafy and it has been invaluable. We drive all of our customers to schedule appointments on our website, and all of our staff use the staff links on their email signatures to set up appointments directly with them. It is tremendous!

problem solved!

Im a single operator counselor, and I love the simplicity of Bookafy. I am sure there are some systems that are more robust, but I love that it works simply after only a few minutes of set up... and I also love that they answer the phone when I call with my questions. it allows me a one counselor practice a chance to have the benefits of a scheduler and a call back service all in one. perfect solution for me!

Great Customer Service

I was having a problem on my calendar. Started chating with Beth... We couldn't figure it out right away, but she provided superb and fast customer service by staying on the issue until it was resolved. She even went so far as to follow up with me by email later in the day to be sure everything was resolved to my satisfaction. I was very impressed by this. Thank you Beth!

Couldn't be Happier!' Brian

As a current user of Bookafy, I am now quite loyal to product. The benefits are great and couldn't imagine life without it. Sarah from their customer service team has been a tremendous help in customizing out account for our team. We are really happy and quite thankful. I know it is a bit cliché to say, but this software saves me so much time it is ridiculous. Love it!

Cons

I love new start up businesses that kick butt

I go out of my way to work with small start ups when possible. Most of the time it's a disaster. In this case, Bookafy is so darn good I could shout it from the roof tops. These guys are on to something really big and I have been telling everyone I know. Also, I called in and one time the owner answered the phone to help... he was super nice and helpful. I love Bookafy!

Difficult to Manage

I don't really like it. It's too hard to manage the dashboard

Pros

I like that I can add a "book now" tab to my homepage

Cons

It is difficult to manage the calendar when I only need to open it up for a few days. I don't do a lot of scheduled events, but when I do host one, I need a specific time slot available for a particular day. It is very hard to get that right... I have to mess with vacation schedules

Is the customer service good? I have no idea, I haven't needed it

I read all of the reviews about customer service, and I suppose they might be true... but I am even happier that I haven't had to find out for myself. I am pretty tech savy, but I wasn't expecting to be able to set up so easily without having questions. It is very intuitive, and I really really like Bookafy. Thank you!

Cons

That is a very nice review. Thank you!

Easy, Awesome, Super Fast!!!

I would like to thank my Bookafy team for an extremely easy and lightening fast implementation. Everything was very easy to understand and Iappreciated having them take me through the system while on the phone. We had everything up and running within one day and I felt confident that their team was always there if I had any questions. Really happy!

Bookafy is really great!

I found Bookafy last summer when I was working to improve my scheduling for my summer gig... During the summers I wash windows, and this software works great. This fall I introduced it to my principal at the school (mid sized private school) and we started using it for parent teacher conferences. Hello Easy! Seriously, its dreamy. Just try it!

Cons

Great software for my medium sized massage studio

Bookafy is Easy to use, has great features, and is Reliable, Cost Effective and overall huge time saver. Bookafy so far has saved me a lot of money and time. As a small studio this system has worked wonders for us and simplified our appointment booking process for guest and my employees. I would recommend the system to other studios.

Great!

Every time I have a question, customer service always answers extremely quickly. The features and ease of the program are amazing. My company used to use another company and although the two are very different, Bookafy has shown to be much more effective for us and our clients. Really love this and will continue to be a loyal customer!

Happy Happy Customer

I have used your services off and on for the last year and have loved every minute of it! I have not ever had any problems or issues at all!I also love that it seems daily you guys add new features, integrations and make it prettier and easier and easier to use. Your product just gets better and better! Keep up the good work!

Cons

Fantastic Software, Highly Recommended!

Cons: A little tricky to set up, even if you are tech savvy. Pros: I suppose the reason it is tricky to set up is because there are a ton of customization options. The good news... there was always someone at the end of the phone or emails to help out when I have needed it. Overall: A highly recommended Bookafy Scheduling.