Custify Logo

Customer success solution for SaaS businesses

Custify Reviews - Page 5

JM

Josh M.

Great Product at a Great Price

They have given us a great customer score model and automatic triggers to notify customers and our reps when there are issues or concerns. We are very happy with the Custify product.

Pros

After looking at more expensive options we couldn't afford and several other options that didnt meet the requirements we needed we were thrilled to find custify. It does everything we need for our fast growing saas business without a bill for $1000+ every month. Very highly recommended.

Cons

There is really no con. It took sometime to setup a custom configuration we needed but it was pretty smooth and they were very helpful and responsive to questions.

Samantha H.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Fantastic support and great workflow management

Pros

Custify's task automation makes it easy to stay on top of monitoring our users and making sure they don't fall through any communication gaps. I also love the health scores which allows me to take a temperature of a user at a glance.

Cons

There were a few workflow hinderances that I'm not a huge fan of. Small things, like completing a task immediately takes you to the next company with an outstanding task. However I will say that whenever I had an issue, the team at Custify were willing to jump in and make whatever adjustments they can to make our experience better.

BD

Ben D.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Great tool loaded with features!

Very satisfied with this product after using it for a full year.

Pros

The intuitive way of segmenting companies and a plethora of options to use the available data.

Cons

No cons so far, and don't expect that to change.

MN

Manuel N.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Good for us as a small Startup

A somehow slow start to figure out how to get existing data / process into Custify. As soon as you have sorted that out the wow effects kick in and you realize what its actually capable of.

Pros

Easy setup and integration with Hubspot, Good Customer Support / Service

Cons

Introductions in app to various features - clear next steps or a start setup

JK

Júlia K.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Good way to keep track of your customers with a great roadmap ahead

I'm really happy that finally there is a product catered to CSM, so we are not left with a CRM focused on the sales cycle. Besides the basic CRM functionality finally the success metrics, and customer health is the top priority.

Pros

I really like the mission of Custify and that they cater the product towards CSM and customers over leads and sales. This is visible in all small aspects of the product which is really helpful for al teams after customer acquisition.

Cons

I miss a certain level of automation while using Custify, and it was a bit hard in the onboarding to find the perfect way to use the platform. I see the potential in Custify, but certain features are not there yet.

DL

Daniel L.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Great Tool for Our Company?

Custify has been a great tool for our business. Has helped us organize and made our operation more efficient and they have been a pleasure to work with.

Pros

Custify has great tools that make running our business easier. In addition their team is very helpful and reachable. Would recomend to anyone.

Cons

Have had a great expierence with the product. Never had any issues.

JJ

Jesse J.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Very Useful Software!

Pros

I really like the ability to create saved views to categorize our customers into different groups. The playbooks are really useful as well. As a software engineer, I use the playbooks to trigger an AWS Lambda function to run custom code I have written.

Cons

As a software engineer, I use API endpoints frequently. I noticed that historical metrics are viewable on the custify customer page. I have tried to use the API to pull these historical timeseries values, but was informed that this endpoint was an undocumented endpoint so I wasn't able to use it like I wanted.

pallavi j.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Sles and support together in custify

Since using Custify we have managed to get more clients through the onboarding process. More satisfaction and hassle-free working. It was a wise choice for business growth. Won't give up on Custify.

Pros

The 360-degree view is the best solution anyone can ask for. It helps to explore more and more lead generations for our business.

Cons

A little more work on design would be great.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Powerful and Intuitive Customer Management Software

Overall, Custify has been instrumental in enabling our company to handle our growing customer base with ease, and streamlining our CS, Marketing, and Sales efforts. Its intuitive design and powerful features make it a valuable addition to any customer management toolkit.

Pros

Centralizes customer data for easy access and managementEfficiently automates tasks and measures account manager performanceEnables small teams to manage large numbers of clients without compromising customer experience

Cons

Lack of helpful product documentation materials. However, Customer Success Manager (CSM) is readily available and responsive.

BO

Bruce O.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Extremely helpful software!

Pros

It's extremely all-encompassing and there's a function for anything you might need.

Cons

It takes a little bit of time to get used to.

Evan S.

Custify Review

It's overall a great software but needs some improvements that I listened to in the text above.

Pros

I enjoy the data it presents about each client's payment activity on our software. It also helps organize clients' account managers.

Cons

The biggest thing I do not like is the layout of each client's profile. The interface needs to be organized in a better format.

PI

Peter I.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Descent product, makes NPS collection easy

Pros

NPS collection feature. Customer Support.

Cons

Occasional bug encounter, and the logic for setting up cohorts and surveys and playbooks is a bit hard to follow.