Mothernode CRM Reviews

Mark Jackson

Mothernode - The one solution for all your CRM Needs

Reviewed 2016-08-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Using Mothernode is like combining only the best features from the other big software companies into one program and not incorporating the clunky features that do not work. They seamlessly integrate a robust CRM in with their project management, purchasing and production planning module to create a system that can handle orders from prospect to invoice. Mothernode also give the user the ability to quickly track real-time data and generate custom and useful reports that are paramount to running any business. Although the system can do everything Mothernode also built the modules to stand alone to be used the way that bests suites your business. The CRM itself is a very powerful tool that will keep any sales team on track and organized to close more projects. The Mothernode CRM does a superior job of managing contacts and tracking prospects to opportunities to clients. This reduces the need to input the same data multiple times when the projects progress through the system saving time and errors. In my business we are often required to order materials from multiple vendors for one product. The ability to "build" the product from multiple components and issue individual purchase orders to multiple vendors without entering data a second or third time is a huge time saver for us. Overall, our employees are more productive with less errors and generally happy to be using a system that fits their needs so well. To often the value of software is measured in dollars and cents and the employees ease of use is not taken into consideration.

Alison Burnett

Great software and great company!

Review Source: Software Advice

Mothernode is easy to use. We use it to run our entire business. Quotes, Orders, Invoices, Purchase Orders, etc. It keeps things simple. Easy to run reports and find what you are looking for. I really like the flexibility I get working in the cloud so I can work remotely if/when I have to. I also like being able to send invoices to customers through the system and see how many times they've opened them. We can do the same thing with quotes and POs. It makes life easy. Customer service is great and very receptive to some of our ideas and have implemented a lot of our suggestions over the years.

Ric Trayhan

Mothernode helps us manage our business

Review Source: Software Advice

I like the responsiveness of the Mothernode personnel. They seem to understand our growing business since they are one as well. Also, they seem to be pushing the envelope on innovating and adding features. They are also patient with us as we change our processes and making changes to our program accordingly. Our primary initiative when signing on with Mothernode was to get some web enabled CRM help. Securely managing our customer information, automating our quoting process, helping us all be on the same page with customers with info entered in real time. They have not only done that for us but given us more ERP capabilities as well that helps us manage our work flow. There is still more work on our part to take more advantage processes that could be automated by MN.

Daniel Friedman

Great product for those who don't need the expense and complication..

Reviewed 2016-09-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Ease of use while maintaining a complete profile of prospects has been key. While other systems touted the ability to capture lots of information, it usually results in requiring the user to manually input extraneous data, which for busy people means they are less likely to utilize the program. With Mothernode, the being able to quickly enter the few necessary fields means our sales people are actively using the program, which leads to better tracking and makes it easier to follow up, and close more sales. While a prospect moves through the funnel, then we can add additional data as needed.

Grady Brown

Mothernode Runs Our Business

Review Source: Software Advice

One of the best features of Mothernode is the ability to have new staff quickly on-boarded in the system with the plentiful "How To" videos available as well as the fact that the system is very intuitive. Additionally, as an executive administrator in the system, I have access to the performance metrics that make it easy to not only understand how our Account Managers are performing but to also create a clear vision of our business performance, market segments served and ultimately detailed information on the prospects and customers that we target and serve. It's a fantastic operational and managerial tool!

Lindsey Van Beek

Loyal customer survey

Reviewed 2016-08-31
Review Source: Software Advice

I liked how easy it is to archive emails sent or receive to the Mothernode record. In addition, I like we are able to email our member from the members record in Mothernode. This keep all our commutations to and from our member organization and easy to follow up on. We store a lot of our member’s information the member’s record in Mothernode from member’s contact information, account information, sales, enrollment information. We receive phone calls from our members with questions, to answer their questions we need to access their information that is in their Mothernode.

Dave Bruneau

Very good CRM - Highly Recommend!

Reviewed 2016-08-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Mothernode has been a simple CRM to implement and use. We came from Salesforce, which was both costly and complicated and because of that, nobody used it. I think Mothernode has done a good job of balancing features and simplicity. There aren't many different screens that can get lost on. It's easy to navigate. So it's been easy for all of us to get going pretty quick. We rely a lot on the collaborative features and has helped us stay organized. As a small company, it's been critical for us to have access to timesaving features like automated events, email marketing, sales automation, etc. Before Mothernode our manual processes took way too much time and we were never going to grow our business as fast as we could with Mothernode.

Bill Kist

Managing a project almost completely from my desk

Review Source: Software Advice

The ability to email quotes, orders and purchase orders from with in the system. This feature allows me to be able to track when one of those items was emailed out from my desk. You are also able to view when the email was downloaded and request a digital signature on quotes. I'm able to take a majority of the previously printed files and manage them with in this software. We are able to reduce the amount of paper used and don't have to dig through files to find the information since its all managed within the order.

David Caruso

Mothernode helps me manage my projects

Reviewed 2016-08-04
Review Source: Software Advice

It's been easy to use and allows me to work on the road, because I travel all around the world. Mothernode allows me to easily manage the daily status of my projects from quoting and orders to tracking my purchase orders. They are continually adding new features that allow me to be more efficient and the cloud-based solution allows me to remotely manage all of my projects. The system is intuitive and very easy to use.

Bethany Bernatovicz

I depend on Mothernode everyday!

Review Source: Software Advice

The solutions are custom to our industry. They make modifications to our software that makes the function unique to our company.Business for me everyday includes customer service, estimating, time management, communication, history management.. All information at finger tips for all departments of the company. There is one entry and everyone can know what is going on. There is also history of all clients, that can be managed, referenced. Creative communication with notifications, time released reporting. Client communication management, all in one place.

Greg Mcclure

I work with Mothernode every day as my primary CRM tool.

Reviewed 2016-08-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Obviously you can use it to do all your lead-tracking, quotes, orders, and invoicing, but that's the job of any CRM. The real value add for Mothernode is efficiency. There are so many ways to automate the small stuff that consumes your time. Automated emails and updates and reports and inventory tracking and on and on. If you ever think anything along the lines of "I wish I didn't have to do/write/input this value/name/info each time," then you can be sure that there is a way to make it so you don't. As far the Mothernode goes as a company rather than a product, I have found them to be accessible, helpful, and responsive. Quick turn around on any kind of request. Easy to work with. They've been great.

Andrew Levine

Mothernode customer since 2009

Reviewed 2014-10-14
Review Source: Software Advice

It's very easy to use and has a lot of modules and features that we depend on in our business, and it has helped us in becoming better organized. We use Mothernode to manage all our sales and customer activity. We also use it for quotes, orders, purchase orders, and invoices. Because it's cloud-based, it has been a very practical solution to connect all our offices and users throughout the US. It also lets our users work remotely when traveling to client locations.

Ben Horne

Great system from a great company

Reviewed 2016-09-01
Review Source: Software Advice

I really enjoy getting the personal customer service I receive. They really care about helping our company succeed in anyway possible. Mothernode has increased our internal communication by quite a bit. Lack of communication was a big problem, and this was a huge reason I pushed for our company to get a CRM system.

Heather Diaz

Mothernode is such a pleasure to work with

Review Source: Software Advice

What I like best is how easy it is to work with the Product and Staff at Mothernode. Mothernode allows us to place all our leads and opportunities with the unique documents and information (Patents, Docket Reports, Case Numbers, Attorney contact information) for our Expert Witness business, and manage and track our customer relationships. Benefits are one go to place to understand the status on that lead or opportunity.

Andy Shevak

Powerful, Flexible CRM software that does everything I need.

Review Source: Software Advice

The ability to organize everything from sales leads to sales production and delivery. Ours is a business with lots of pieces and players. The Mothernode systems gives me the ability to look at a project at any time and get a quick snapshot into the project status.

Sarah Zatkovich

Review Source: Software Advice

Very easy to navigate once you know the layout. I like that it keeps all your customer information in one place that can be accessed by all the sales team. Keeping everything organized and in one place that all can easily access.

Jamie Pearson

Worth its weight in gold!

Review Source: Software Advice

This CRM is to use and ideal for me and my reps who don't get much face time during the week. The marketing components are such a time saver for me. I think I've started saving at least 1 full week a month in emailing! And the staff at Mothernode is very helpful.

Sheryl Teetz

Review Source: Software Advice

I like that Mothernode is always trying to improve and keep their technology and capabilities current to better serve its clients. We have been able to better track our leads through MN and report on progress with our marketing efforts thanks to Mothernode.

Kim Moscarino

CRM Tool and more!

Review Source: Software Advice

Mothernode allows me to log information and calendar it for the future. All of my correspondence for a particular project is captured in one location allowing me quick and easy access when needed. The system reminds me what needs to be done every day.

Anne Khan

A very user friendly solution!

Review Source: Software Advice

Mothernode's Sales Team Edition has been a great tool for our company. It has streamlined our daily operations and helped organize our data. From customer management and pricing proposal to quote KPI's, our small business has been able to track and analyze our sales activity. We migrated from another large well known CRM solution to Mothernode. We realized that we needed to simplify our sales processes in order to effectively analyze business.

Mark Wegelin

Mothernode is extemely vaulable to the sales team as it is quick and e

Reviewed 2016-08-29
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the fact all the info pertaining to the account is in one spot and with click of the mouse you can download/export all the info needed for a client meeting. The mobile app is extremely helpful while traveling. Also, the ability to walk through purchasing opportunities with accounts to better focus on optimizing multiple vendors.

Andy L.

Complete and Trusted Business Operations Solution

Reviewed 2015-11-02

The navigation is very fluid and intuitive, so running searches, reports, and creating and managing information across all functions becomes second-nature very quickly. Additionally, the Home Page - Dashboard is essentially a very effective work-management tool that provides fast access to current work, recent interactions, and upcoming appointments and tasks. The quote/order creation and management process is very user friendly, but we would like to find an easy way to specify a different customer account on an order in the event that we are instructed to invoice a different organization. Be sure to evaluate service, support, training and consistent development of new and enhanced features, all of which Mothernode provides at a high level. Mothernode helps us solve the overall challenge of smoothly moving data through the entire business cycle, including but not limited to contact management, sales, project management, order production, shipping and invoicing. We don't have to recreate data when moving to the next phase of the business cycle, and that saves us lots of time. The communication and notification features keep everyone on the same page, increasing overall accuracy and teamwork.

Patrick Smyth

A fantastic value

Reviewed 2017-10-19
Review Source: Software Advice

The system is incredibly robust at a fraction of the price, perfect for a small business seeking help with customer retention and marketing.

Judy Ochoa

Mothernode is easy and run our business

Review Source: Software Advice

The customer module works very well to keep tack of customer locations and contacts within a company. Customer history is always accessible with quote and order information.

Don Purdum

One of the easiest to use CRM's in the marketplace

Reviewed 2016-09-07
Review Source: Software Advice

It is an easy to use platform that doesn't require days upon days of training, but is as powerful as any CRM in the marketplace for small business.