SimpleTix Reviews

4.69/5 (54 reviews)

Buster Adams

We're an annual community event that happens once-a-year, this is our first time using SimpleTix.

Reviewed 2018-01-08

Organizing attendees for a five-day festival and contest, so we want to track who is interested in attending and be able to promote with discount codes and other perks. Also able to issue manual tickets, have them emailed, or sent as text to phone. Also lots of ways to set up your site with a theme, though I decided the standard look was the best for me. Honestly, I like having the ability to customize and this site allows so much customization. Also, they don't hold back all the features for the premium membership, they're generous with the features you get compared to other, more expensive sites even if you stick to the basic level. I would totally use the premium features, but we aren't at that budget level yet. However, under a less amount for each ticket is a great deal.

Adam Weidman

SimpleTix is simply a great ticketing and events platform

Reviewed 2019-04-24

Overall our experience with SimpleTix was tremendous! I cannot say enough good things about the communication, care, responsiveness, and helpfulness that our reps offered. All correspondence and requests were met in a very timely manner, the support for customization and edits was absolutely fantastic! Completely wonderful customer service!! 5 stars!

Roger Powers

The Solution We Needed

Reviewed 2011-11-25

We like working with SimpleTix because they are a young, growing company and we feel we can grow with them. The service is 5 star and if a problem does crop up, they are quick to remedy the situation. The site has so many features that we have not utilized all of them yet. It's by far the best bang for the buck on the market today, hands down.

Sally Evans

3rd year of using SimpleTix for a fund-raising event and wouldn't think of going elsewhere.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-23

Software is easy to use and any questions/issues have been answered quickly/efficiently by the support staff. 1st year set-up required quite a bit of help to tailor our needs and help us understand how to make the most of the product. The support staff was great with this process. The 2nd and now 3rd year have been seamless. We were able to add a feature this year to allow contributors to make donations in addition to purchasing tickets for the fund-raising event, which should greatly increase our total contributions.

Peter Bell

Wonderful service - and it just works

Reviewed 2019-04-28

Used a bunch of other ticketing systems for my events. Simpletix is affordable, has all the features I need, and it *just* *works*. Really nice change from many of the others I've tried. Also, customer service is amazing - they really go the extra mile - being super responsive and supportive. I upgraded to a plan I didn't need by mistake and within 20 minutes of contacting support, the CEO reached out personally to help out and quickly resolved the issue. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Pratibha Krishnamurthy

Great ticketing software with reserved seating features

Reviewed 2017-07-07

The overdue review - Simpletix was able to solve my organization's need of providing reserved seating. With some learning, I was able to create a seating chart, assign differing prices to seats (even within different rows and seating blocks), and integrate the software to payment gateways seamlessly. The customer support I received was excellent, and really helped me (not knowing any css programming) customize the software per my requirement. The turnaround time for my queries was quite fast, with support available on weekends. Despite a couple of concerns as I have mentioned in the "Cons" section, I will definitely use Simpletix again for all of my ticketing needs in the future and recommend it to others.

Sally Evans

Safe Harbor Recovery Center Fundraising Event

Reviewed 2016-09-21

We needed a source to sell tickets for a fundraising event - had no prior experience with this and no idea how to proceed. SimpleTix was recommended to us, so got in touch with them and they walked us through the entire process from set-up to final close-out. We needed their help many times through the process - customer service was excellent and all of our needs/issues were taken care of in a timely manner. They also helped us with integration from the ticket sales to a merchant account so funds could go directly to our bank account. Very affordable - would highly recommend to anyone in need of ticket sales, donations, other sources of public funding.

Gwyn Novak

Fabulous Ticketing Software

Reviewed 2019-01-29

SimpleTix handles every aspect of ticketing for our classes - from initial sales and roster creation to allergy alerts and easy communication with our guests. And much of it is automated - leaving time for us to focus on other things.

Tim Jones

I had missed a step in setting up payment. Received fast response to complete the process.

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-12-05

As a small non-profit with only one major annual fundraiser, SimpleTix provides great pre/post reporting, it's easy to navigate, most importantly-easy for my guests to purchase tickets. I've only needed customer support one time. I reached out at end of business day and would have been pleased to have received a response the next morning. I leave the office, go to dinner, check my emails and had received a response by email with the solution less than an hour after submitting a ticket. I was able to correct the issue with my phone using the link provided and we were ready to sell tickets! Additionally, when I got to the office the next morning I had received a phone call from Aron on how to address the issue. Impressive!

Nancy Sarpolis

Professional-looking reservation site with outstanding customer support

Reviewed 2017-12-05

This software allows us to easily get people registered for our workshops through an affordable, professional-looking site.

CORINNE BECKER

Used this to sell tickets online. Could it be easier? No!

Reviewed 2018-08-01

Quick and simple ticket sales.

Karla Bloem

Does not work for events that have multiple event times and locations

Reviewed 2019-01-18

I was skeptical about it working for our festival, but the support team assured me it would and even set it up for us after I gave them all the necessary information. But when registrations started coming in and I couldn't get reports that I needed and event tickets listed one location and time for all events. Then team told me I had to set it up differently, so I spent 3 hrs doing it. During test runs after finishing I realized people could not purchase admission and a banquet ticket and a bus trip ticket without checking out 3 times...once for each ticket. This seems so basic, yet is not possible. I wouldn't have been upset if they had told me at the start it wouldn't meet my needs, but I was told it would by 2 people. Then when it was apparent it wouldn't work it took over 2 business days for them to let me know. Currently, I have some registrations in Simpletix that I will have to manually put into a new registration system once I figure out what that will be, and we have customers upset they can't register. Do not use this system for festivals or other events that have separate events within them with different dated or times.

Jason Marlowe

Easily Customizable Ticketing Platform with Top-Notch Customer Support

Reviewed 2013-09-19

Last year, our company was in search of a new ticketing service for the year-round activities that we have here on property. We ran across SimpleTix and within no time we had out ticketing site up and running. They even transferred our current website theme over to the platform to make it seamless from our main site. A few months after use, we had some ideas of new features we'd like to have for our property and SimpleTix helped to make them a reality. They even worked to build some of these new features into their upcoming new release. We really feel like more than a customer. We feel like a partner. We are excited to see what SimpleTix does next with their new release. As a web designer, I really appreciate their platform and how easily I can customize pages with our own css. We currently use iPhones at our ticket gates and are excited about the release of their barcode scanner app for iOS. SimpleTix continues to grow and we can't wait to see what they do next!

Whit Gatewood

Great software for free events

Reviewed 2016-09-19

I found out about SimpleTix through a DonorPerfect conference. This is a great service for us because our events are free to attend. SimpleTix offers their service for free to people who are offering free events so this has been a wonderful help to us.

Deborah Barnett

Perfect answer for our small event!

Reviewed 2017-11-13

Don't know yet. Hoping being online will increase our attendance.

Jerry Soria-Foust

Customer Service Response is usually fast, but this company has oversold its capability. The server is consistently slow, and lots of bugs in the system.

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-02-10
Review Source: Software Advice

I would not recommend this system; we will be abandoning it at the end of this season, even though we love the price.

Beth McShane

Total time waster.

Reviewed 2017-11-02

saved a little bit of money on the onset

Heather Pastor

Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-05-21

When planning classes/events out of town, it's nice to know that the head count is set so I can order product and have it drop shipped based on the online registrations I've received with SimpleTix.

Nate Weaver

Love SimpleTix!

Reviewed 2015-12-04

This system has made planning and organizing our events so much easier, as well as making event registration way more convenient. The amount of time and energy I have to put into organizing events is significantly less because SimpleTix takes care of all the analytics and participant information automatically and keeps me updated anytime there is a sale. I haven't had many issues using it and most of the time it's easy enough to figure out quickly and without technical support; when I have needed technical support, though, it's pretty much immediate and accurate! Highly recommend it!

Becky Savage

If you are school theatre group needing to sell reserved tickets, then SimpleTix is your answer!

Reviewed 2018-01-07

Setting up your information is super easy! Love the interactive seating charts! Simpletix works with my SquareUp account so I get my $$ quickly. Low fee. Great support - left a message and they responded quickly - in person!

Kevin Hamlin

Great in a school based setting.

Reviewed 2016-03-21

I spent a lot of time looking into various ticket vendors, and finally settled on SimpleTix. I'm very pleased we chose this route! There is a learning curve to the setup, but help was only an email away with a very fast response time. We're now up and selling tickets, and the feedback from our buying public has been VERY positive. As well, the real-time analytics provided are extremely helpful for managing inventory and having an accurate view of how sales are progressing. Personally, I can't imagine going back to selling tickets "the old-fashioned way!"

Wendy Bade

Quick and Easy to Use AND Outstanding Service Support

Reviewed 2015-06-25

Since I tend to be technology challenged I was a little leery about using an online ticket selling provider for our events. Worked with the great people at Simpletix and they not only got me through our event, we have subsequently used them for five more events. When you are a small operation, having Simpletix in your corner is wonderful. In addition to being easy, if you do have questions, you will get an immediate response from an intelligent and customer service oriented individual. I look forward to partnering with Simpletix on future events.

Larry Lewis

No need to shop around!

Reviewed 2016-02-29

We have used other ticketing platforms for our events and have struggled to find one that would allow us to offer customization for our ticket holders with out destroying our bottom line. SimpleTix was the answer and the fee system is very fare, one of the best we could find. SimpleTix is very flexible and the support staff are very dialed into our success. They even gave us pointers on setting up a payment portal that would help our non-profit save even more money. Thank you Aron and SimpleTix!! We will recommend you guys for sure.

Tim Abbott

Great Asset and Assistant!

Reviewed 2015-11-13

This system has saved me hours of my time and put a few dollars back in my pocket. I get quick updates on ticket sales, attendance rates, and can send updates out quickly; managing entrance at my events has become simple now that i am using SimpleTix with the ability to have a printed out sheet with payers or with their ability to show me the ticket via smart phone. I have called a few times with questions on set up and features and received immediate and accurate customer service! Love SimpleTix

Robin Kemp

Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-09-02

I am using this for High School athletic events. This is totally new to me and I am not a professional, just a volunteer at our local High School. We needed a way to sell season tickets to our members in advance and make sure each ticket is only used once per event. Aron was quick to set up a system for me and he has been quick to respond when I needed help. My customers were extremely happy with the speed of scanning tickets. I would highly recommend this even to small non profits.

Jedidiah Lippincott

First Time Ticketing Service

Reviewed 2015-12-29

This was the first time that we have tried to hold something that required a ticketing component, so when researching we found a couple of different options but after speaking with customer service we decided to go with Simpletix and it has been one of the best choices we made. The ease of use and timely assistance from the support team has been exceptional. We are already working on ways to use this with other events that we have done in the past.

Peggy van Overdijk

Great company to work with!

Reviewed 2013-09-19

We've been using Simpletix for quite some time now. We have performances and ticket buyers all over Europe, which can make things complicated at times. For instance, we found out the Dutch don't like paying by Paypal nor credit card. Together with Simpletix we found out how to implement iDeal (a payment gateway mostly used by the Dutch) and got it to work within a couple of days. It took a lot of hours of work for Simpletix, so I'm very grateful Aron and his team were so patient and willing to help any hour of the day. Definitely recommended!

Stephenie Harris

Easiest and most effective ticketing

Reviewed 2013-10-10

I have been using Simpletix for about two years and love it. I am not the most technically advanced yet I find it super easy to navigate. I am able to put up a new event in minutes and unlike other ticketing systems, I own the database. This helps me with future campaigns and I can analyze the data in house. When I have questions, they are super responsive. If I want to enhance or change the features in my site, they are very helpful in implementing the changes. In all, Simpletix is a great find in ticketing!

Judith Pepper

Process Review

Reviewed 2013-12-07

Customer service with excellence and compassion! Having been left by a work colleague, with an end product to complete with ticket sales beginning for a large event, I received immediate, efficient and successful technical support from SimpleTix. I am excited to use this product for 1000+ ticket sales, creation of database of personal identifiable information including email addresses and ease of accounting as it interfaces with my online accounts receivables. Great product and great service.

Deshan Pillay

Great features! Excellent service!

Reviewed 2016-03-21

I was pleasantly surprised when I came across SimpleTix early 2015 and my experience has only improved since then. Unique features like Survey Questions have saved me a ton of time and really streamlined my administration processes. The customer service is fast, friendly and very effective. The website is continually improving and I look forward to future updates and features.

Jennifer Handy

A little tricky but getting the hang of it

Reviewed 2015-07-13

I am super happy with SimpleTix so far. I'm not the most computer savvy person so it has taken a little bit more time than I expected to get things set up. I really got hung up on the gateway portion of the site. Once I sent in an email request for help I got a response from a knowledgable, real-life human being who was able to guide me through my trouble and give me a feeling of relief in the process. I am very excited to see things through to the end of my event!

Jona Decker

Continually evolving for the better

Reviewed 2016-03-30

We've used SimpleTix for three years of Event Management, and each year has been better than the previous in terms of speed, options and functionality. We've found Aron very responsive to feedback, continually pushing for better workflow and overall user experience, and that is very evident in the product. The system has improved and simplified ticketing and ticket validation so much that it's hard to even compare pre-SimpleTix to post.

Matthew Deutsch

An Outstanding Experience!

Reviewed 2016-03-21

We were planning a large scale event for an industry conference, and after reviewing several vendors - we moved forward with SimpleTix. This business made ticket management and reservations as easy as possible. The customer service was outstanding, and I thank Aron and his staff again for giving us a substantial amount of support for our event. I will definitely use them in the future, and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Alison Doyle

Great Customer Support

Reviewed 2016-07-14

Most amazing customer support ever. Super fast and awesome in every way. I would recommend to anyone based on this alone.

Christine Nickel

Great experience, particularly with customer support

Reviewed 2017-10-13

Our small company can sell tickets to an event with very low fees (much less than what I found from sites like eventbrite).

Ghatim Kabbara

Super Service

Reviewed 2016-04-02

Simpletix and its founder Aron Kansal have made it easy to run my eticketing business in the Caribbean. The flexibility of the platform, easy of use and huge value for money makes Simpletix the best I have seen. Before selecting to work with Simpletix I reviewed over 15 different service providers. Simpletix came on top and I do not regret my decision.

Ser. Sav.

Impressive customer service

Reviewed 2015-06-01

I just began using SimpleTix. I had a technical issue and sent them an email. Someone called me back almost immediately and guided me on how to fix my issue. It was an easy fix! I have been impressed because it usually takes a long time before one can get through to a customer support person these days. I look forward to using SimpleTix.

Samuel Kelly

Simpletix worked great for me

Reviewed 2016-12-11

As a first time user of Simpletix I found the event setup process very easy with a logical progression. Simpletix gave my non profit fundraising event a professional quality registration and ticketing system at the most cost effective price. Will be using this again and very happy to recommend!

Fawnia Mondey

#1

Reviewed 2016-03-23

SimpleTix has been a godsend. I know that I am in the best hands possible when it comes to using a website that is great for both my costumer and me. Anytime I have questions, SimpleTix is just a phone or or email away with the best costumer service on planet earth. I couldn't be happier!

Lisa Hoover

Feature packed - Easy to use - Great customer service

Reviewed 2015-08-17

This ticketing software works very well, has all the features my client required for their ticketing system, plus many more. It's easy to learn and use for myself and the promoter. Customer service is helpful and very responsive. Plus it's a bargain.

Petter Losnegard

We have been using Simpletix for about 4 years now and we could not live without it.

Reviewed 2016-03-30

We are using Simpletix for selling tickets to our shows, concerts and events. With about 20 000 sold tickets a year we are very satisfied with the system. After some adjustments it also works great with Norwegian language and Norwegian currency.

Rick Reineman

Fast & Easy Store Setup

Reviewed 2015-10-20

I operate a few events a year for a non-profit. SimpleTix is quick and easy to setup a new event. Reporting is good and box office tools are helpful. The new smart phone apps are a wonderful addition to the product suite.

G V Krishnan

Great product

Reviewed 2013-09-20

Very user friendly to set up the events. When ever I need help, the customer service is always willing to help. They have gone to the extent of holding my hand (not in literal sense) in taking care of my problem and helping every way possible. Keep up the GOOD work.

Denise Stillman

Great Back-End Ticket Partner

Reviewed 2014-10-11

Enjoyed using this to sell 12,000 tickets to the event with Kevin Costner and Bob Costas at our farm. The leadership team for this software was easy to work with and responsive.

Deven Pillay

Great Stuff from the team at simpletix

Reviewed 2017-04-27

Like any software, there are always issues, but we have been really impressed by the support in resolving issues - really above and beyond

Laura Remenar

Lifesaver!!

Reviewed 2016-03-21

We were at our wits end before we found Simpletix! Aron is a great help and answered all our questions and addressed all of our online ticketing needs. Now we are able to sell thousands of tickets with ease!

Jackie Moore

Easy to navigate

Reviewed 2016-03-24

Don't really have pros and cons. Just like how easy it is to get around the software. IF help is needed, they get to you right away.

Luciano M. Baldicerotti

Great system!

Reviewed 2016-03-21

Great system & really easy to use. We love the flat rate service fees compared to other solutions that charge an extra percentage fee.

Rick Reineman

Brew Angels, End User Ticket Retrieval

Reviewed 2014-02-25

We had a problem where the end user PDF ticket retrieval was confusing. SimpleTix staff were prompt to respond and put a solution in place.

Daniel Pino

SimpleTix is there to adapt to your business

Reviewed 2015-04-24

They have a very flexible platform and a capable development team to meet the needs of your business.

Francesco Di Maio

Easy, Intuitive Ticketing with Seating Charts

Reviewed 2015-06-02

I haven't launched the event yet, but I have already had positive feedback!

Anonymous

Simpletix is a very affordable but not yet perfected ticket sales option.

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-07-01

The owner is very willing to work with you on your individual needs! The customer service is responsive, and the Simpletix team is always flexible to help their clients. In addition, the prices can't be beat!

Anonymous

Good Website to use

Reviewed 2018-11-22

The website is easy is use. That you can search tickets by email and number. The ticket fees are in expensive.

Julie Austin

Customer Support is the best, love that you can tailor your event to your organization.

Reviewed 2016-06-29

I appreciate that each time I need some help they respond almost immediately. It is so helpful to know I can get a real person on the phone, text or email. Super Job!