UserTesting

Customer experience management software

UserTesting Reviews - Page 4

Not Bad, But Needs Work

Overall I got what I paid for. It wasn't horrible. Their customer service could use some work though.

Pros

I liked that I did get honest feedback about my website from what seemed to be just a regular person. The reviewer was honest and pointed out things that I could do better moving forward and their suggestions actually went into updating my site.

Cons

The sound quality of the reviewers mic was a bit staticky. I could hear him just fine, but I would assume if I'm paying for a spoken review, they would ensure that their reviewers actually had quality mics to speak through. It sounded pretty obvious he was just using the mic from his computer.

Thank you Wilbert for your thoughtful review. We will look into the mic quality for the user tester who participated in your study. Quality audio is important and is rarely an issue. We are also happy to address any customer support needs you may have. We hope that you continue to find value in UserTesting with our growing community of customers around the world.

Great, but with a few issues

I've been doing website testing on and off for a couple years now, through UserBob, Intellizoom, and other sites, and that's how I encountered UserTesting. It's one of the better user testing softwares I've used, and I hope they work out the uploading issue so I can be a happy user for years to come!

Pros

This is great for most of the website user testing process - screen and voice recording, instructions, etc.

Cons

I often have an issue uploading my finished user tests, which can be frustrating because I don't get paid if they don't upload, even though I've done the work.

The cheapest way to test new product features

We use this to understand how users perceive any new feature or product.

Pros

Has a great group of testers The reviews received from testers are very thorough and helpful You can get a 360 degree view of the product feature just by having 5-8 testers test your product/feature rather than doing A/B test on a large audience

Cons

Nothing I can think of. This is a great software and I recommend this to every product company. This will completely eliminate the need of A/B T or MVT

Thank you for your review!

Usertesting offers a great option to improve customer experience.

Highly recommended to bloggers and website owners to gain new perspectives on what visitors see and think about your sites.

Pros

Easy to use the program to get honest feedback from actual customers who visit your website via computer as well as mobile options. Recordings are sent to you to review with unbiased suggestions. Individuals can request usertesting more than once and can use the option over a long period of time to make improvements.

Cons

Would like to hear more comments from testers in general, improving the quality of the information received.

Free money just by testing and using soft wares and programs!

Pros

With the Usertesting, you can get paid just by simply trying new programs or soft wares and providing your short review about the overall use of the product. You can get paid very fast as well. Depending on the amount of work that you already did. Your reviews can also be very helpful to both developers and customers to better improve the soft ware it self.

Cons

There can be limited soft ware to actually try and get paid for, but its worth waiting for since its free anyways.

User Testing made a tremendous difference in our conversion rates

Pros

UserTesting provides the "why" behind user behaviors. This insight is critical to optimizing a site and driving conversions. We made tremendous strides in increasing our MQL and SQL while using UserTesting.

Cons

UserTesting is not cheap. While I do think it's worth the money, it is out of the reach of many small businesses. It would be great if they would offer a monthly payment plan instead of requiring a year's payment up front.

UT Review

Pros

- Great support - Easy to learn and understand - Steps are simple for the main objective

Cons

- Can be hard to learn the niche aspects of the platform - Can be hard to fid parts of the platform - not everything is connected

Very easy and fun software to use

I love this software and this company and will continue using it, such a great and fun way to earn some extra money

Pros

It is so easy to use anybody could use it and it's fun as well. You can pick and chose the projects you want to work on and ot doesnt take up much of your time

Cons

I wish there were as many mobile tests as there were desktop, but there are more than enough to keep you busy everyday

Check your flow with real users

Pros

I like that you can quickly check some scenario in your application with real people. When you see their recording and what they do and how they do it you can understand better what issues will your users have with your software. This enables you to resolve issues before any of your users experience them.

Cons

I've used UserTesting to check is our new flow is intuitive enough for new customers, and I had mixed success. Although we have set-up the test in a way that it targets people who should be familiar with the internet usage, some of them had serious issues with navigating the web and we had to discard their input because it was clear to us that our users aren't like that.

The Idea is Great

Pros

The idea of this software is great. The ability to take targeted surveys to assist in market research is brilliant

Cons

The program itself has never worked for me. I have Yet to have a survey that I am either Able to take or to be quick enough to take. The load is slow and doesn't allow for ease of use In My Humble Opinion.

Not recommending

Pros

- There is a selection process to eliminate low-profile testers

Cons

I am a verified tester. The frequency of some softwares appearing on my dashboard is virtually zero percent. I sometimes get spam emails to ask me to join in the surveys and review software but when I log in I can't find anything to proceed. I stopped using a while ago. I haven't made a penny there.

We apologize for your experience. The number of opportunities you receive will depend on a number of factors, such as your demographics and other criteria determined by each survey author, which can vary widely. When you log in to surveys for which you qualify, you simply need to select the survey link to proceed. We hope you qualify for more surveys in the future. Kind regards, UserTesting

Neat tool to record users experience as they review your creative/features

Overall experience is positive as a user, though it's not always obvious when your session is being recorded. The navigation and layout is pretty clean and simple though, and the tool tip feature (minus sign in the bubble) is a neat way to be reminded of what you are supposed to be doing while reviewing a particular screen. Pretty thoughtful feature.

Pros

I liked the 'tool tip' option that allows users to view reminders as to what their task is on the current screen.

Cons

I didn't like the somewhat vague navigation, difficulty navigating back to a prior screen and somwhat confusing hamburger menu.

Helps in improving media quality

Pros

Great tool for testers and at the same time fosters an improvement in media quality through feedbacks.

Cons

It is a very useful and easy to use tool, but like any tool it needs improvements.

UserTesting Software Review

Pros

I have used this software couples of times and it was great. It makes sure testing and reviewing of any website is done accurately and trustfully.

Cons

It might not be useful for those who not very good vocally.

A great way to find ways to improve your website

We found several things that were not intuitive and were able to make website updates to help more of our real visitors find what they need.

Pros

It's easy to set up tests, and results come back pretty quickly. You don't need any special technical knowledge, just to be wise about how you phrase scenarios and questions so you're not leading your testers by giving them the labels they need to find them.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. It's easy to use and get your results, and I haven't run into any problems with the service.

You are not gonna earn much.

It’s unclear to me what makes some people qualify when others not.

Pros

Great side hustle if you qualify. For me it’s actually enjoyable to go and express my opinions and improve my critical thinking.

Cons

There’s only that much that you could earn, you can’t rely on it as your income.

A great service to us and our customers.

Pros

This is very easy to use. They teach you about qualitative research and help you in the process of developing tests. They even help you with sample questions. Having videos of using our sites has helped show stakeholders exactly what is going on and where the pain points are.

Cons

I do not have many cons for this software. They do a great job and address my needs quickly.

user testing

Pros

User testing is mainly used by all the developers after performing the development. It is easy to use. Also the bug finding becomes easier.

Cons

Sometimes the error remains remains there as it is not fully tested by the developer.

A really great solution

It's a great solution when you don't have a dedicated research team and need usability testing done anyway. Would highly recommend it if that describes your team.

Pros

Robust feature set and excellent customer service.

Cons

Remote testing still has its limitations as participants can be impatient or misunderstand the questions.

Thank you so much for the review! We're so glad UserTesting has been helpful to you and your team!

Very hard to get your test approved

Pros

There is nothing good to say about UserTesting

Cons

Very hard to get your test approved and get paid.