How does Message Mate compare with other Customer Service & Support apps?
98% of apps offer a
87% of apps have a
31% of apps have a
Customer Service & Support app prices shown are $/month
Additional information for Message Mate
Key features of Message Mate
- Questions management
- Escalation management
- Instant messaging
- Order taking
- Request routing
- Reservations management
- Routing options
- Trend analysis
- Time based routing
- Integrations with existing systems
- Suggested responses
- SMS messaging
- Desktop notifications
- Email notifications
- Receive customer messages via SMS
- Reply via SMS
- Reply updates among team members (SMS)
- Template responses (dashboard)
- Customized auto response to first message
- Time-aware auto responses
- Post-conversation rating requests
- Rating requests recovery action
- SMS notification day/hour restrictions
Message Mate helps businesses with customer satisfaction by enabling them to privately respond to negative feedback, before they write on public review sites.
Responding to customer feedback using the OwnerListens solution enhances customer experience, letting customers know they are valued.
Phone number and email address are only used to route feedback, and are never displayed or shared with customers.
With Message Mate, users and employees can respond to customers via text, email or directly from the solution's web-based dashboard.
There’s no need for customers to remain connected to a website or maintain a consistent wireless connection, therefore customers can take the conversation with them on-the-go.