AccuFund for Nonprofits Reviews

Joyce Mason

City of Craig, Alaska

Reviewed 2017-02-21
Review Source: Software Advice

The city implemented AccuFund in 2005 and has used a majority of the modules. Once AccuFund is set up there is little maintenance if updates are installed as released. AccuFund is easy to teach to staff and has the internal controls for a small municipality. I have used numerous accounting software and AccuFund is the best for the value, ease of use and the AccuFund staff are great to work with. AccuFund's support is exceptional and usually replies within 24 hours. The separate modules integrate with each other and are easily customized to the city's needs. Reporting can be customized.

Tanya Marcoe

As a non profit organization, our accounting system is very complex. AccuFund meets our needs!

Reviewed 2017-08-17

There are so many things that I love about this software program, the A/P module, the A/R module, the Payroll module, Loan tracking, the Requisition and Purchase Order system. We have a lot of different funding sources, so allocating costs to each funding source is a breeze when using AccuFund. The drilling capability is also a huge benefit to this software. I can drill down on any expense to see what Purchase order was used to generate the expense and what check number was used to pay for it.

Linda Watkins-Gallino

I would say that this software has a ton of capability.

Reviewed 2018-07-09

Very flexible. Very powerful. Takes some time to get familiar with, but well worth the time and effort.The flexibility, AccuFund is very powerful. I also like the fact that you can setup a test database of your own system to test various scenarios before implementing. Support staff is very helpful. I think it is really important to have a good retailer to help with the setup to make sure it works correctly from the very beginning.

Cynthia Japp

I have had good customer service. Most of the Customer Supporters are very willing to assist.

Reviewed 2017-08-22

The ease of the accounting process. If you go out and change a distribution it automatically changes it in the employee record.Once it is explained how it works it is fairly easy to get around in the program. I have recently tried to change a report and found it fairly easy to maneuver.

Deena Spann

Great accounting software

Reviewed 2017-08-21

Accounting software is excellent. It is user-friendly and the updates happen frequently enough to address any issues that we have.

Bev Manfredo

Very user friendly. I have had AccuFund software for nine years now; have loved it from the start.

Reviewed 2017-08-24

I know my DueToFroms are all correct, plus I can track any and all of my posting. My auditors are very pleased with our choice of AccuFund.How user friendly it is and they keep updating and adding useful modules. They also have excellent customer service.

Karen Calvert

We have been AccuFund customers for several years. No complaints. Easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-08-22

Each module interacts with the other with no issues. We have the accounting, purchasing, budget and fixed asset modules.

Tonya Lee

We purchased AccuFund in December 2015 and I have loved ever since.

Reviewed 2018-05-30

Electronic Requisitions w/approvals, Purchase Orders, and Timesheets. The ease of entry and the various reports generated.

Daniel Nign

AccuFund has allowed our foundation to have integrated accounting software for the first time.

Reviewed 2017-08-17

We finally have an integrated accounting system for our foundation.I like AccuFund's flexibility. We can do basic accounting and also get into complex fund accounting. Most systems we tried weren't able to do all the tasks we needed done.

Tina Gomez

I use it everyday for PR and AP purposes.

Reviewed 2018-05-08

Running reports is the feature I like most, I can usually find one that fits my specific needs.

Jennifer Lehman

I am a relatively new user to Accufund. I am finding that the more I learn the more I like it.

Reviewed 2018-05-09

Lots of features and functionality. There is almost nothing that can't be done with this software.

Rodney Hughes

We use for Rep Payee and has save us alot of time and effort.

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Moved Rep Payee from multiple unmanageable spreadsheets to a very well maintained system.Reseller is very knowledgeable. Staff and support treat me with respect. The software is customizable. I can create form exactly as I need.

Laith Tareq

Great if you have good Training

Reviewed 2018-03-20
Review Source: Software Advice

I like it more than QB. it's easy to use. Give you more details, the financial statement easy to understand, easy to follow your money, no way to duplicate your entry.

Ken Mason

Robust with many features but lots of quirks

Reviewed 2015-08-03
Review Source: Software Advice

A full suite of modules that are very customizable

Brittney Walter

AccuFund Review

Reviewed 2018-04-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Great flexibility for business. Easy to concept and follow with no accidental of duplicating any entries. Many different features such as AP, cash receipts, general ledger, bank reconciliation, importing and exporting, document storage, a financial report writer and a forms designer for customized form generation- all of which are great to use to help run the business more smooth.

Fabiano Marchi De Luca

As the sysadmin at my organization, I've found easy to work with AF Accouting Suite.

Reviewed 2018-07-16

Software flexibility and customer service really stands up. Upgrades and patch updates are easy and quickly to implement. The tech support team is very knowledgeable and friendly!

Rosemary Garvia

ACCUFUND

Reviewed 2017-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

THIS PROGRAM WAS USED WHEN WE NEEDED TO DO OUR BOOKS FOR A PRIVATE CHIROPRACTIC OFFICE. WE DID NOT USE IT FOR LONG.

Carl Petzold

AccuFund is better than QuickBooks for our organization

Reviewed 2014-12-29
Review Source: Software Advice

The flexibility of the chart of accounts, reports, and our reseller all trump the options and support we were previously receiving through QuickBooks.

Laith Mezher

Great with some support

Reviewed 2017-08-11
Review Source: Software Advice

it's good so far easy to use , we really like it the problem with this program is the books don't show you every thing so you need to contact the company and they will charge you too much money.

Anonymous

Low-budget option

Reviewed 2019-04-26

Keeps track of vacation/sick/etc. accumulations and is updated every pay period.

Thamara Pathiranage

Lots of features inside one application

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-11-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Great application with lots of features but need to improve .Provide powerful core system which is contain essential modules for accounting and also AccuFund is a cloud base solution which we can access from any where. Can export .csv format files and import excel files. Basic and simple user interfaces with detailed information.

Jose Mercado

Purcahse of AccuFund

Reviewed 2016-07-17
Review Source: Software Advice

The president of the company came to our office and presented a live demo. They spent sessions going over our questions. They provided good references.

Jaspal Singh

Review of AccuFund Accounting Suite

Reviewed 2016-11-09
Review Source: Software Advice

It is a very flexible accounting software and has made our operations and management very easy.it's dashboard supports employees portal it' wide product range makes it flexible for different businesses

Abigail Downs

If you want basic, Accufund is it

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-03-08

My organization uses this software for staff to log their hours for payroll. We went from using an Excel doc, to Paychex (which was a horrible user experience), to Accufund. Accufund functions fine, it just feels very outdated. Maybe it's the type/level our organization has, but it's a horrible user experience. The pro: I get paid.

Joshua Kruer