Mesh Payments Logo

Mesh Payments

Know everything. Optimize anything.

Mesh Payments Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.69/10

Reviews by rating

Excellent customer service, awesome idea to manage and budget expenses, for all levels.
Amazing integrations with our accounting software.
Only usable if you have a US entity. No option to keep balances in different currencies.
Since we use Mesh, we are no longer "blind" with regards to our credit card expenses.

Maayan P.

Security and Investigations, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Mesh is great :)

As a very fast growing company, it helps to have a solution that fits different people in different locations, that allows for maximum autonomy for the end user

Pros

As a user, I liked that it was very intuitive and required minimal guidance from the finance team; it allowed me to make the purchase whenever I was ready to do it so all I needed was just to have the credit card details available; and, it saved us time internally as I didn't really need to wait for someone in the finance team to do this "for me"

Cons

One thing to consider improvement - it could be nice, after registering, to already receive an email with a link to where I would later upload the receipt

IC

Indira C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Excellent

All my expectations were exceeded. We had to scramble to set up a high volume of transactions in a flash, with clear audit trails. Mesh stepped up and made it all possible, with a very high level of security. Fantastic customer support. All feedback is heard and considered, every time we voiced a need, Mesh responded and adapted quickly.

Pros

Easy to implement . Super-fast to deploy. Secure transactions. User friendly. Level of customization.

Cons

I would prefer Dashboard notifications instead of email notifications of attempted transactions made on expired/deactivated cards.

NB

Nitzan B.

Music, 201-500 employees

MESH payments - great infrastructures, a lot of place to grow

Pros

- Price - User Experience - Ease of use

Cons

- Priority integration - IT and Security - you can solve the entire subscription management challenges in growth companies - Sales process was deceiving, a few promises were not kept

Thanks, Nitzan, we take all feedback very seriously. As a rapidly growing company, we're continuously making changes to improve and expand the capabilities of our platform. As you probably know, we just launched our new SaaS Insights and there are more exciting updates to come. Your dedicated CSM will contact you shortly and we will make sure to do our best to give you the best experience and level of service.

NL

Netanel L.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Product at the highest levels- a game changer !!

Our c levels ask lots of questions regarding our credit card expenses. since we have Mesh, we can give accurate answers in a few minutes, in addition- our employees love the idea of ownership of a subscription and a credit card with a specific budget, make things more simple even to them. Since we use Mesh, we are no longer "blind" with regards to our credit card expenses!

Pros

Mesh Helps us to organize our subscriptions in the most friendly way can be. Mesh is a very simple and useful software, that together with top class service and amazing people, we couldn't ask for more!

Cons

Couldn't find one. amazing software with amazing service.

Ny

Nuphar y.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

so glad we met :)

Pros

Simplicity of the system and how it interfaces with the ERP system (NS)

Cons

The fact that user info (login info) needs to be rewritten every time you log in

DB

David B.

Animation, 51-200 employees

Use Mesh to control your credit card spend

Pros

Easy to implement Nice UX/UI 24/7 customer support

Cons

Only usable if you have a US entity No option to keep balances in different currencies

RA

Ran A.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Mesh helps save us time & money every month

This is a great platform and I highly recommend all companies to start using it. It's not only about the finance teams - everybody wins here.

Pros

I love that we are able to ask for a card for each expense and the process is quick and easy. I don't have to wait for our CFO to give me a physical card or pay for the service himself. I also don't need to collect the receipts. They are sent automatically into the platform from the vendor and matched to the expense

Cons

Integration with our finance department ERP took time but it's worth it and we got excellent support from the Mesh team through the whole process

SG

Shir G.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Pros

very easy to use, like the integration to NS

Cons

Upload deposit in USD only, will be great if we will have more currencies

Investment Banking, 201-500 employees

We've gotten rid of the manul and tedious work associated with payments

I would say in general it’s been a really positive experience with Mesh, and once we learned about the platform it was a lot less daunting to integrate into our payment system.

Pros

Our finance team was doing everything manually before we came across Mesh. We were a little nervous about changing to a digital platform but I’ve never looked back. It’s saved us so much tedious and time consuming work, and we’ve gained so many valuable insights and visibility over our payments.

Cons

It took some time for everyone to get used to using the platform but once we got the hang of it, we all found it to be great.

RR

Ron R.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great product

It's a must have for every organization.

Pros

The product allows me to manage all corporate payments extremely easily - creating new cards for one time payments or subscriptions, allowing other people to pay, making sure budgets are not crossed, etc. Invoice management is extremely user friendly.

Cons

The product really is great, not sure why I need to write something here :)

EW

Emmanuel W.

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

Saved us money and time

Pros

The platform has been a huge time saver and has even helped us save money each month. Our payment process has become speedy and efficient and helped us plan our budget better with the payments insight Mesh offers.

Cons

The initial set up stage meant I had to enter all the new CC information for our vendors - while this was a little time consuming, it was necessary and I knew it would save us time in the long run.

OC

Ohad C.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

In order to scale, startups need to get used to Mesh Payment

Pros

First of all, I appreciated the way the sales manager handled our account. Ultimately, this is what led us to consider moving to use Mesh Payment solution. After a short demo, I realized how much their system could ease my concerns in the financial sector and keep track of our various business units.

Cons

I occasionally came across services that have not received their cards. Considering this is not an essential issue and I got a quick answer on how to resolve it, I know they will provide an appropriate answer to all those vendors soon

SK

Sivan K.

Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees

Great tool

Pros

That I can clasify the expense types, send reminder to employees for missing receipts, manage the budget, provide cards for multiple employees

Cons

Some vendors don't support this type of card

os

ofir s.

Utilities, 11-50 employees

Mesh

Pros

convenient, easy, and friendly software to use

Cons

most of the feature is great The approval operation is less convenient

JK

Josh K.

Accounting, 201-500 employees

Really useful for subscription payment management

Pros

Our company has come a long way with mesh, from paying bills with physical corporate cards to streamlining recurring expenses. We now know what we're spending on various SaaS and monthly subscriptions on this platform. We also get in depth insights that help us plan our budget each month.

Cons

Having an app would be a nice feature, but we can still use the platform via the website on our phones.

DT

Dan T.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Amazing integrations with our accounting software!

Using Mesh has been a massive benefit to our business. It’s made everything run more smoothly and with less mess. Everything feels organized and we’re always on top of our payments

Pros

I love all the integrations that Mesh works with - particularly our accounting software. It made using the platform so much easier since we could sync the transactions from one place to the next.

Cons

Nothing!! I love the entire experience.