Payoneer Reviews

4.71/5 (7 reviews)

Aria Smith

A helpful transaction app

Reviewed 2016-09-19

I feel great having Payoneer as my account, I mostly use it for transacting and withdrawing different amount of money, it has become easy to shop online through Payoneer, The payment system is reliable, cost effective and trustworthy, I have a secure connection of Payoneer with my email account, but sometimes the customer service takes so much time to response, overall best kind of services can be found on Payoneer, all the money I have transferred have been successfully done so far, I don't have any issue with transferring or withdrawing the money, I use it for shopping at supermarkets and do work well there too, my purchases have been very much easy through Payoneer,all the payments I have been receiving out of my job are coming with no harm, the are secure and I don't have to pay anything in return.In my opinion, Payoneer is one of easiest and cheapest way for transactions.easy to transact money.

Federico Jorge

Underestimated payment app

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-01-31

I've been using Payoneer for a few years now and I'm surprised at how people underestimate the tool. PayPal is massive but Payoneer works great too and it's an interesting alternative. They send you a prepaid debit card for free to your home. You can use this card anywhere in the world to pay for purchases or withdraw money from ATMs. It saved me many times when traveling abroad. They charge a yearly maintenance fee, which I find reasonable. Their fees are lower than PayPal's!

Anonymous

Top paying machines out there!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-06-26

Easily one of the best payment apps for a company to use. I get my payments through Payoneer and it is seamless.

Siobhan Ashmole

Fairly good international payment service

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-06-13

Good concept, easy money transfer internationally with great exchange rates. You can request a card which you can swipe anywhere which is very convenient.

Robert Zach