All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Payoneer

Send and receive money locally and internationally

Payoneer Reviews

Pros

The most helpfull thing in payoneer is it's a secure and reliable services we don't have paypal in our country so payoneer is best option for us for international payments.

Elvis U.

Read the full review
Overall experience with Payoneer is very good to great, I like it and I am glad I passed all of the verification processes so I can use it easily now.

Vildana Š.

Read the full review

Cons

Payoneer will suspend your account without any notice. To get support, you need to be logged in but the worst is when your account is suspended meaning there is no support for you.

Andy K.

Read the full review
The thing i dislike in payoneer is that it some time not let your payment deliverd if you pay through mobile device so we habe to pay by using laptop or computer that sometime is a big headche.

Read the full review
The least I like about Payoneer was the fact of having to provide my personal checking account information. I was afraid my information would get stolen.

Read the full review

Payment transferring for small businesses

With Payoneer, we can receive payments with different currencies. It made our job easier and as well our accountant is happy.

Pros

Considering its competitors like PayPal, Transferwise, Bitwage, Payoneer is the fastest money transferring software. In payoneer you may engage with more than 100 currencies however in PayPal it is just 30.

Cons

Well, yes Payoneer is the fastest but is the most expensive as well. Also, they do not offer 7/24 customer service.

One of the best options to receive international payments

Pros

The best thing about Payoneer it that they have a perfect market fit. They are offering services that literally no one else provides which makes them the only service provider in some countries. Over the years they have improved the user experience greatly. Over time they have been securing more and more partnerships in my country of residence which is always great. The Mobile app and the Website interface have improved greatly over the years but there is still some ground to cover in that department.

Cons

The support team is a little off. At times they are great and other times they fail to do things which should take only a few mins. The verification process for the payer and payee is very tedious and at times makes no sense. At times they would reject a document uploaded in the verification center and then accept the very same file on the next try which I could never honestly understand 😂 They were also a part of the Wirecard AG fiasco which resulted in funds for most of the Payoneer users being frozen and was a nightmare until it was resolved after a few days, but can't really blame them for the whole thing. Lastly they do not offer the best conversion rates.

Pathetic Customer Service and Some Times Delay for No Obvious Reason

I use it to receive payments from my clients. The service is really pathetic sometimes. But sometimes they are really quick. Overall 2 stars out of 5. 2/5

Pros

Nice customer user interface. Easy to use features and well organized tabs. There are also detailed FAQs for new users. You can receive and send online payment from anywhere. It is really easy to send a payment request to someone email address. Also it is really easy to pay someone. There are no service charges if you pay to another Payoneer account. Sometimes the process for cash delivery and receiving is really quick. Also, it is very easy to attach your payoneer account with freelancing sites to receive online payments.

Cons

Sometimes they are really quick with service. But sometimes they will delay payments up to 3 months. They dont even tell the reason for delay. They also will not send any relevant email. They keep ignoring users queries on their forum. They will even ignore personal messages. Online chat system is pathetic. You will keep waiting for hours but they it is very rare case if they even bother to attend...

Good payment processor for business purposes

My overall experience with Payoneer is pretty good, there are some limitation with this platform but other feature that provided is really good. The customer support is very patient in helping fixing problem of my account and very understanding in the process.

Pros

Receiving a funds from different currency all over the world is doable with Payoneer. There are some charges included, but not too high like other payment processor platform. I can order a debit card from this service, and withdrawing the funds from my account easily without having to place a withdrawal request that may takes time 1-2 weeks for the funds landing to my local bank.

Cons

The thing that i dislike with Payoneer is, it can't be used to receive payment or fund from individual account and only processing a payment from business account. I have to change and using other payment processor like PayPal to receive payment from personal account. Other thing is the platform layout is pretty buggy, as it won't shown the the website layout in horizontal display, and only display in device with vertical screen.

Not sold yet

Payoneer seems fine, I am not 100% sold yet, more especially because I am having issues right in the beginning of using their platform

Pros

Payoneer was mentioned by a close family member of mine, so I took kindly to it. I liked how it's available around the world and how it allows money transfer to and from a number of countries. It tends to even support countries that are not supported by its larger competitors. This makes transecting a bit easier. Setting up an account with Payoneer is easy and quick, and it's free to do. The initial...

Cons

I have not been on Payoneer for long, but it has its pros and cons. What I do not like about Payoneer is its customer support, when I try to get hold of them it takes a long time to get a customer support agent to assist me. I also do not like how Payoneer does not easily link with Paypal, I guess because they are competitors? but none-the-less it's not pleasant to deal with. To get the two linked I have to go through Payoneer customer support which takes time to connect with. What I will give them though at least thus far is their agents can be helpful at times.

Lacking flexibility and functions

I am using Payoneer on a daily basis. It is secure and got faster over the years.

Pros

It is easy to set up and you may set up multiple currencies at once to receive payments on local bank accounts without any incoming payment fee.

Cons

You can't transfer money to bank accounts. You can only pay by the Payoneer debit card (one per currency) or pay directly to a Payoneer account via email. You can't shift money to one currency to another. Sending money is more expensive than other solutions.

Payoneer as a Cross-border payment platform

Payoneer has been beneficial since it allows one to effectively control their finances. It also secures online purchases. Most importantly, it allows one to receive money from across the world.

Pros

The key benefit is my ability to receive payments from across the globe. Additionally, the company provides a card that can facilitate online transactions. I also like the affordable transaction costs and favorable exchange rates when compared to its competitors.

Cons

The limitations in terms of how much money you can hold and how many transactions you can make in a month are quite annoying. Additionally, withdrawal of funds takes 2-business days which is quite limiting.

Payoneer - My first choice to receive money to my local bank.

My first choice of Digital payment method is Payoneer. Easy to sign up and transferring funds to local banks.

Pros

As a freelancer, I'm dealing with many Digital Payment services. But my first priority is to Payoneer. Here in Sri Lanka, out of many digital payment systems, Only through Payoneer I can get paid to my local bank very easily and quickly.

Cons

I have nothing to mark as cons in Payoneer

Great site

Overall other than what I previously mentioned there is nothing ... I got used to having a long wait every time I leave them a message.

Pros

Payoneer offers great features when it comes to bank accounts. In addition there is no country restriction.

Cons

what I deplore is the response time from customer service which is very long (minimum 5 days), which is not at all suitable.

Excellent product to use to pay contractors

We are happy with the way this product is seem less and integrates well into the current applications. The customers are happy with it also as they do not need to pay any fees in order to receive their payments.

Pros

This product is easy to use and it has good customer service. The contractors receive their paychecks on time and the money is deposited directly into their account. We have been satisfied with this product so far and I don't foresee any issues.

Cons

There are no issues with the product but we do need to maintain the records for our contractors up to date to continue the service

The Best Payment Provider in the Market

I have been using Payoneer since 2013 and I still use them and I will keep using them because they helped me a lot and I saved a lot of time and money. Payoneer is one of the best in the market right now and with a lot of options to have multi-currencies bank accounts and you are allowed to receive and send money with low fees. and the most important thing is I feel safe keeping my money in Payoneer because I trust them and I don't need to worry about losing my funds.

Pros

It's a free service and easy to use website with an excellent user interface. I really love Payoneer because it allows me to have a multi-currencies bank account especially a US bank account without any problem. They allow me to receive my payments from a lot of websites as a freelancer and an E-commerce business owner. I really trust Payoneer with my money and I feel safe using their service and I...

Cons

I hope they can add more features to the Payoneer mobile app. I hope they can allow us to have Multi credit cards in Multi currencies.

international payment wallet

Payoneer in my view as a user is perfect when referring to several other payment processors, with the service of being able to send money to my account and they offer you many more services that are not available in the competition. It is a secure platform with easy handling when using. Another of the great advantages of payoneer is that you can receive payments from customers wherever they are and...

Pros

Pros What I find most attractive to payoneer is that the billing is monthly without charge for early cancellation what makes it attractive Free payments between Payoneer accounts which makes it interesting for employee nominee payments. The best for entrepreneurs and international companies. The Payoneer company is one of the main online payments that preexists in a safe and legal way which in terms of service is being adopted by number of users. Serving a great help to the loans with a great service with a MasterCard card that is sent to my address when fulfilling my registration. This card can be used on a large number of platforms to make payments including use to withdraw money from any local ATM network.

Cons

For my point of view. One of the few problems that I find a payoneer is that the commission for using the physical master card is a little high when using it in an ATM, on the other hand also of the inactivity charges of the account since payoneer It charges you a small but not significant amount, if you don't see any movement made within a month. Stay within my liking that the payoneer company improves...

A game changer not without flaws

Great to get paid from abroad and spending your earnings, especially if coming from countries outside the USA, EU, and AU. The fees add up and it won't notify you on new transactions.

Pros

Being a Freelancer from outside the US and EU (where there are many alternatives to Payoneer) I was super happy when I started using Payoneer, I could get paid for my software and spend the money on my day to day life, something is not always easy without losing half of your profit on the way if you are in Latin America. Payoneer did something great, they saw beyond, they empowered freelancers outside the USA and EU, they gave them power to get paid and make business easier. Payoneer is easy to use and you can open a Global Payments account for four different currencies and one debit card for each.

Cons

The major flaw of Payoneer it's it won't notify you when you have made a transaction! Meaning you could have lost 500 USD from your account without noticing until you check to face the sad surprise. The card option is great but the quality of the plastic itself it's not the best, it will peel off even after a few weeks of use. As a freelancer and digital nomad, I am often surprised at how steep are the withdrawal fees and foreign transaction fees when using an ATM, now even paying in the currency you manage takes up a fee! That didn't happen before. If they don't adapt quickly they will lose market once their competitors reach further onto the Americas.

Best alternative to paypal. Saves you money

Great

Pros

There are no hidden charges, no extra convenience fees. Conversion rates are same when receiving or sending money. They only charge 3% as transfer fees and 0% if the senders pay through ach accounts. Wheras paypal charge more than 6 percent.

Cons

Ui could be better for both app and website. Better user experience and User designs will be good. I am a designer so let me know if I can help. :)

Payoneer payment wallet

It has become one of my frequently used tools for safe money management . In a moment I had to use the customer service I was quite useful what made me feel calm after finishing our chat, to solve inconveniemtes, a good job with your service. since that is what the client wants to be satisfied. because without a well-attended clientele any type of business goes bankrupt

Pros

Very easy to make money transactions. It comes with a debit card that you can use I love the fact that it allows me to make transactions online. I would like in this software that I can send and receive money worldwide. Payoneer according to my experience and my point of view, is a wonderful option to receive disbursements for virtual services and self-service payment of employees since between accounts of the same payoneer no fees are charged only a monthly fee that for how versatile the payoneer platform is It is not expensive, it is very intuitive and simple to use, and its platform is safe, also while using Payoneer I can pay in one type of currency and the person who receives can withdraw to your benefit in local currency

Cons

as for its cons, I find almost none against it, but there must be, like everything else, at the moment it can be used to receive money from abroad, not to send money abroad which if you have business abroad I see it not very convenient , your service at some times is slow sometimes for everything else I am sure they will improve over time

Having accounts with foreign banks is so dope

Payoneer is really cool, what attracted me first was my ability to withdraw directly to my bank account, it became my Paypal alternative, since Paypal has some restrictions on my country (Nigeria). I have gone ahead to even refer other online freelancers to use Payoneer.

Pros

First to mention is the fact that by successful signup with Payoneer, I automatically have accounts with 3 different foreign banks with their currencies and could apply to get 2 more, it comes with a real bank account details, it's so unique to Payoneer (as far as I know), and once I receive payments to these accounts, it shows in my Payoneer balance. Wow!!!, so bae. Another thing is my ability to withdraw straight to my bank account, especially here in Nigeria where Paypal has some restrictions. Nothing serves better. Another unique feature from Payoneer is the option to request for a Payoneer Master Card which can be used ANYWHERE!!!. Not to forget their easily navigateable website interface.

Cons

First to note off their excessive charges, if u don't use your account within 12-months you also get charged, absurd, they should review their charges. I also wish they initiated a 'get paid via email' kind of system, like Paypal, emails are easier to remember than the special customer IDs.

I love the service

I like the mastercard, they charge very low commissions compared to competitors, they provide fast and worldwide customer service, and it is not necessary to use a local bank account to spend the money

Pros

I love the service, I found payoneer thanks to this website that was recommended to me [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

The only thing that I don't like very much is that it takes between 3 to 4 days from when the client sends their payment until it can be spent from the mastercard debit card, that is, it is not immediate transfer but compared to other applications, waiting a few days is better than paying high commissions for the service

The Best and Secure Online Payment Platform

I really like and love Payoneer. Because Payoneer allows me to receive payments in an easy and simple way. I have done a lot of projects in different freelance websites, so I always receive my freelance payments through Payoneer. The dashboard of Payoneer is really easy to understand and use. Even Payoneer mobile application dashboard and the interface are really nice. So I am really satisfied with this great online Payment system.

Pros

You can receive your freelance website payments through Payoneer. Payoneer is really a great online payment platform. You can easily withdraw your earnings to your bank account or even you can use Payoneer card to withdraw money from ATM. You can also get bank account numbers of different countries and currencies. So easily you can also use these international receiving accounts for your online store like for your store at Amazon.

Cons

I do a lot of transactions in Payoneer. I send money to my friends and I receive my Online Payments. I am honestly speaking, I never faced any issue when I use Payoneer. The features are extraordinary awesome and incredible. So for me, there are no cons.

Payoneer- A solution made for small business and Freelancers

Overall experience is very good with Payoneer. Its support is awesome. They have both a card and bank transfer option to withdraw funds. You can receive payemnts from clients easily and access your funds remotely.

Pros

I still remember joining Payoneer mainly because there was no other option available for me at that time. But it turned out to be the best choice. Payoneer makes it easy to not only receive payments from multiple websites where I work and earn from, but it also makes it easier to request direct payments from my clients who can pay using multiple modes ranging from bank accounts to Credit and Debit cards. They also have solutions for businesses like marketplaces and mass payout companies.

Cons

One thing that I would like Payoneer to add is an API that can be added to websites to dynamically request payments from clients. It will make it easier to request payments from clients. that is one of the main cons that i have noticed so far.

The best payment system to receive money from abroad

The advantage of Payoneer is that it is associated with many recognized companies that pay by this means, it is not necessary to go to a bank to obtain this service, all the management is online, easy and fast, I recommend Payoneer, especially for people who work as freelancers since the main freelancer platforms are associated with Payoneer and facilitate receiving payments.

Pros

Payoneer is a great payment system, in my spare time, I work as a freelancer , I am a user of Payoneer for more than five years. There are many companies for freelancer that use this payment method, I have used it in fiver, Upwork, and other companies for which I have done work, something I like is that it is possible to receive payments in dollars, euros, pounds sterling, and other currencies, the app is quite complete and the best to send money to another user of Payoneer is free.I like that to receive payments Payoneer gives me a bank account according to the currency, either dollars or euros.

Cons

Something I don't like is that the fees are a bit high, if the fees were not so high, it would be the perfect prepaid card. Another thing that I consider negative is that their cards depend on Wirecard solution, and from my point of view, they should have more options to choose the issuer of their prepaid cards.

My experience using Payoneer

I use payoneer to receive payments for my freelance gigs.

Pros

Payoneer is just wonderful for receiving payments regardless of your location, it's just perfect for freelancers. The layout is wonderful for easy navigation. I like the fact that a debit card is created for a new user the moment he signs up and that card will be delivered free of charge to the user's location, isn't that awesome? Also, the annual 30 dollars maintenance charge is pretty decent compared to the value and comfort they offer.

Cons

So far so good I haven't seen a feature I don't like on payoneer. If I find one I won't hesitate to share.

Excellent Global Payments Solution

I am using Payoneer services from last 10 years and managing online payments and always found it secure and easy way to send or receive payments globally.

Pros

Payoneer is the fastest way of sending or receiving money internationally with full security and minimum amount of charges. There are lots of other platforms of managing online payments but i found Payoneer best among all of them. My online IT business requires such an incredible payment system which i found in shape of Payoneer. You can manage your payments in multiple currencies and it also offers a debit card which you can use to withdraw funds from anywhere around the world.

Cons

Everything looks perfect in Payoneer. If Payoneer improve there customer support time then i am very much assure that they will further grow in future.

Payoneer review

My experience was excellent.

Pros

I loved it so much. Payoneer is so easy to use and so helpful for old and especially new users. This software helped me a lot in my life and that's why I'm using it for years. What I like about Payoneer is that it's worldwide and integrated with almost all the freelancer sites I'm working in. I really loved it and if you're searching for a safer and more secure way to receive and transfer your money worldwide and in more than one account with different currencies, then Payoneer is the one you're searching for.

Cons

For now, it's so amazing and I really liked it. Payoneer is the only and perfect choice for me. I liked it in all its ways.

Great way if you don't have access for some currencies accounts

Pros

I get into Payoneer because in my country I can't have or can't have access to a dollar currency account, so it's a great option for me as a freelancer! they've improve some features, and I love that they sent you a Debit Card which you can use on any part of the world, I've use it on Venezuela, Argentina and Colombia so far, and it worked

Cons

Add more free ways to receive money and send money, because not everyone has Payoneer or don't need it as some freelancers do, and please lower the minimum amount of payments.

Excellent payment processor

With Payoneer I can receive payments from international companies and in a variety of currencies that I can then use thanks to the card that Payoneer provides us, so it is excellent to have this tool that helps all entrepreneurs and small and medium businesses, makes Transactions are easier, which makes business life easier to work with any client at the mud level.

Pros

It is an excellent tool, allows us to receive and send payments to companies, also has the option of sending us a completely free prepaid credit card that can be used anywhere in the world, in addition to paying online at all available stores , and also pay at stores in any city and anywhere. The interface of the page is very easy and intuitive, besides the technical support is excellent one of the best in the market.

Cons

Although it is an excellent tool, and they provide you with a prepaid credit card a single problem occurs with Payoneer, and the fees for using this card are expensive, on the page there are the costs for different uses of the card since for each type Transaction has a price and all tend to be high costs, but nevertheless I could only say that what I just mentioned is the only bad thing and that I don't like it, then all the other options it gives us are great.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.