Payoneer Logo

Payoneer

Send and receive money locally and internationally

Payoneer Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.53/10

See full reviews by rating

Torikul I.

It's totally free and accessible to anyone. As a freelancer, I really love this platform and would recommend any friend blindly.

SK

Saad K.

Payoneer is just wonderful for receiving payments regardless of your location, it's just perfect for freelancers. The layout is wonderful for easy navigation.

Elvis U.

Also, when it comes to customer service, they are BAD if not the WORST. It cannot take up to a month to reply to simple message.

YO

Yasin O.

Pathetic Customer Service and Some Times Delay for No Obvious Reason.

Omer S.

The minimum time to them respond to a ticket is 3 business days and guess what they complete 3 days time before responding to your ticket. And I just hate their service.

Danish M.

Compare both
PaySimple-logocaret

PaySimple

Compare both
How would you rate Payoneer?

David D.

CEO

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

There are better options out there.

Transcript

David S.: Hi, I'm Dave. I give Payoneer a one out of five, and for more reviews like this, click below....

Excellent product to use to pay contractors

Transcript

Speaker 1: My name is Ian, and I'm an IT manager, and I'm going to do a review on Payoneer. I give it...

Very low fees, more features and easy to setup.

Besides of my Job, I am doing Freelancing and other micro jobs in the same field(News and Media Production) and Payoneer is helping me to receive payments very easily. I have found Payoneer to be much cheaper as compared to its competitors. The payments get settled in my local Bank account automatically without much delay.

Pros

The best thing about Payoneer is its very low fees compared to its competitors. The process of setting up Payoneer has been simplified in last few years, it now requires very less user information and becomes ready to receive payments. Payoneer provides virtual bank accounts of several popular currencies like USD, GBP, EUR, HKD etc. to receive payments from other businesses. I can simply give my Bank account details like Account Number, Routing number and Bank Name to receive payments from my freelancing and side business. Also, Payoneer can be integrated with several other platforms to receive payments. The best thing is the payments get settled in my Bank account in my local currency next day.

Cons

The Customer Support service of Payoneer needs to be improved. The Support team takes so long to respond to urgent queries and even after that, they take so long to fix the problems. Another problem with Payoneer is that I can only use the virtual Bank accounts provided by them to receive funds from business accounts. Means, only business payments are allowed and local domestic transfers are not allowed.

Payoneer

I have been using Payoneer for about 4 years now and it's been a satisfying relationship. Stripe payouts come in without issues and my withdrawals are mostly on time on time taking within 2 to 3 business days. I also pay a couple of my employees via Payoneer and there has never been a complaint.

Pros

It processes Stripe payouts smoothly. My stripe payments come in time and are allocated to the respective receiving account accounts. For example, USD payments come into my USD receiving account and EUR payments come into my EUR receiving account. You also notice that payoneer has better exchange rates when withdrawawing your money or sending from between the receiving accounts. Payoneer works extra smooth with Stripe!

Cons

Not much to be honest! As a payment processor, Payoneer works perfectly in all the areas that are essential for it to deliver a satisfying experience to customers. Its service is impeccable. However, as with any product that's always improving, I believe they can improve more on the mobile app by adding more actions such as adding bank accounts and better analytics covering more information.

Do not use them

It was terrible. Contacted them about starting a claim. Never received a response. Then ultimately told they cannot give me back my funds because I started a claim with my CC bank. And Payoneer responded to claim from CC bank stating the charge is valid, and not to grant the claim.

Pros

Making a payment to 3rd party was easy.

Cons

Customer service is not knowledgeable. They kept money that I paid to 3rd party that was reversed. I recieved no product or service. And is out $999

A great global payment support for our organization.

Overall, I am satisfied with the software. It has been a blessing for our organization for paying the freelancers for various official purposes.

Pros

This payment tool supports almost all the countries in the world. It can add & save wallets in multiple currencies including providing bank details. They provide Visa/ Mastercard which can be used to make payments & many more. The software can be accessed from a cross-platform & can be integrated to receive payments from PayPal & make payments to the freelancers. Their verification system is also fast.

Cons

There is no way to recover the account after any accidental issue. They ban the account without hearing anything from the user & don't give any scope to restore the account under any condition.

The best payment platform for Freelancers

Pros

There are so many things that I love about Payoneer. I love the fact that they make it so very easy to sign up without compromising my security. They also have multiple currencies available and I have my very own Mastercard

Cons

I think sometimes the customer service agents are very limited in the information that they're able to provide. They tend to have to escalate things a lot and that means a longer waiting time for me to get my issues resolved.

Receive International payment and Withdraw in my Local Currency Bank

I am using Payoneer for the last 3 years. I regularly receive my online freelancing and affiliate earnings through Payoneer. Payoneer enables me to run my Print-on-demand business in the USA by living in Nepal. I am receiving my Print on demand earnings through USD ACH bank given by Payoneer which I can easily withdraw from my local bank after the minimum withdrawal limit is reached.

Pros

- Payoneer allows us to receive the online earnings from Affiliate marketing, freelancing, and Print on Demand Site - Free Payoneer account setup and supports more than 150 currencies. - Low bank transfer fee - Allow withdrawing funds from all over the world using Payoneer MasterCard

Cons

- Minimum bank withdrawal limit is significantly high in some countries. - There is no option to transfer funds between two payment gateway giants PayPal and Payoneer.

A vast, fast and secure wallet!

For a freelancer like me, having a secure, fast and reliable payment and collection platform is very important. And with Payoneer I get everything I need.

Pros

Payoneer offers a very vast options of products and services for anyone who need to move money between countries for work or pay or get paid. You can choose differents types of account, or currencies, and withdraw options. The most important, I feel safe and secure to get my money when I ask for some payment abroad.

Cons

Customer services is slow and takes time to get an answer from IT guys. Fees are high, but it is offset by high security.

Payment platform for international transactions

Pros

It provides good conversion rates from different currencies, fewer cuts compared to PayPal, and also has good customer support.

Cons

It lacks a few features like graphs that show you the payments over the years. Also, the user interface looks outdated and the mobile application is not that fluid.

Great opcion for receiving payments

Great experience, I receive not only payments from clients but have family in another country that sends me money and it works super fast and safely.

Pros

I love how easy and friendly it is to use and the effectiveness of moving money.

Cons

Until now there's really nothing to dislike about this product.

Payoneer payment not near

Very average

Pros

Easy to recevie payment from others without using a bank account

Cons

Limted to received on a credit card and the limitations of losing card etc

Excellent option to receive payments from clients around the world!

Payoneer is a great platform for receiving payments from clients around the world. It's fast, reliable and very easy to use. You can get paid in many different currencies at a really fair service fee, and you have the option to use the money with a Mastercard prepaid card or by withdrawing it to your local account, which normally takes one or two days to deposit it. It's a great option with a great price for what is offered!

Pros

Payoneer is the best alternative to receive payments in different currencies from clients around the world. As a freelancer or digital service provider you may deal with clients in many countries, and getting paid can be difficult and, specially, expensive. Not with Payoneer! They usually charge 1% from USD payments or even zero for EUR and GBP payments. Also, when you withdraw the money to your...

Cons

Unfortunately, their Mastercard prepaid card doesn't work with Samsung Pay or Google Pay (at least not until now, September 2021), so you can't leave it at home and make your payments with an NFC device like your phone or smartwatch. Also, they still charge a fee of USD 29.00 per year for using this card. It made sense years ago, but with a higher competition and other platforms starting to offer similar services, this fee could be reduced or even eliminated based on your usage habits.

Payoneer, A Perfect Place For Freelancers

My overall experience with Payoneer is an excellent and 5-star rating. the reason why I have given 3 stars rating for the "customer support" feature is, once I was in trouble and PayPal was not accepting my "First Century Bank" details. And as an alternative, I was looking for another alternative bank of "first century" from Payoneer, so I mailed using the "contact us" bottom and the team used to...

Pros

As a freelancer, I liked the "global payments service" feature of Payoneer too much. I am using "First-century Bank" of Payoneer to receive payments from my clients online. There is an option of linking our local bank account and mobile wallet too, So I'm using JazzCash to withdraw payments from Payoneer. The exchange rate of Payoneer is always high than every other platform. The second thing I liked...

Cons

Payoneer is my favorite bank ever but I want to submit some improving requests to my respected Payoneer team. I don't know why such an amazing platform has applied withdrawal limits. I can transfer a small amount of money to my mobile wallet but am unable to transfer it to a bank account because of the withdrawal of the minimum payments threshold. The payments threshold for withdrawal is a little bit...

An excellent online payment platform that works worldwide

Overall, my experience with Payoneer is outstanding. I'm using Payoneer since the beginning of my freelancing carrier. This online payment gateway platform helping me to get paid from different sources like Fiverr or Impact affiliate platform. I can quickly get paid through other Payoneer users. Using the global payment service, I can take funds from clients worldwide. It's an excellent financial service provider company I've used ever!

Pros

The best reason why I like Payoneer because it's available in my country. And everywhere in almost 80% of freelancing platforms like Fiverr support Payoneer. There are a lot of freelancers from Bangladesh, Pakistan working on different freelance platforms. But they can't get paid through PayPal because it's not supported in our country, whereas Payoneer solved the most critical problem for us. It's easy to use, comfortable, has so many good features with solid security. Even it's easy to integrate with any local bank accounts or 3rd party software programs through API. Another good news is, Payoneer recently released a Bengali version of their website for Bangladeshi users, which is amazing.

Cons

I'm not too fond of the Payoneer exchange rate; every time I withdraw my funds, it converts from USD to BDT, but the exchange rate always seems the same. The dollar rate often up and down; when the USD rate is so high, I withdraw funds, but it gives me the previous exchange rate when the dollar rate was medium. Payoneer does not allow users to add funds through Visa Gift Cards, whereas these international gift cards are allowed everywhere. Another bad thing about Payoneer, I tried to deposit funds to my skrill account with MasterCard, but it does not work. I tried to purchase an Envato product, but the card does not allow me to buy that product. So, there is a slight problem with Payoneer MasterCard.

international payment wallet

Payoneer in my view as a user is perfect when referring to several other payment processors, with the service of being able to send money to my account and they offer you many more services that are not available in the competition. It is a secure platform with easy handling when using. Another of the great advantages of payoneer is that you can receive payments from customers wherever they are and...

Pros

Pros What I find most attractive to payoneer is that the billing is monthly without charge for early cancellation what makes it attractive Free payments between Payoneer accounts which makes it interesting for employee nominee payments. The best for entrepreneurs and international companies. The Payoneer company is one of the main online payments that preexists in a safe and legal way which in terms of service is being adopted by number of users. Serving a great help to the loans with a great service with a MasterCard card that is sent to my address when fulfilling my registration. This card can be used on a large number of platforms to make payments including use to withdraw money from any local ATM network.

Cons

For my point of view. One of the few problems that I find a payoneer is that the commission for using the physical master card is a little high when using it in an ATM, on the other hand also of the inactivity charges of the account since payoneer It charges you a small but not significant amount, if you don't see any movement made within a month. Stay within my liking that the payoneer company improves...

One of the best options to receive international payments

Pros

The best thing about Payoneer it that they have a perfect market fit. They are offering services that literally no one else provides which makes them the only service provider in some countries. Over the years they have improved the user experience greatly. Over time they have been securing more and more partnerships in my country of residence which is always great. The Mobile app and the Website interface have improved greatly over the years but there is still some ground to cover in that department.

Cons

The support team is a little off. At times they are great and other times they fail to do things which should take only a few mins. The verification process for the payer and payee is very tedious and at times makes no sense. At times they would reject a document uploaded in the verification center and then accept the very same file on the next try which I could never honestly understand 😂 They were also a part of the Wirecard AG fiasco which resulted in funds for most of the Payoneer users being frozen and was a nightmare until it was resolved after a few days, but can't really blame them for the whole thing. Lastly they do not offer the best conversion rates.

A game changer not without flaws

Great to get paid from abroad and spending your earnings, especially if coming from countries outside the USA, EU, and AU. The fees add up and it won't notify you on new transactions.

Pros

Being a Freelancer from outside the US and EU (where there are many alternatives to Payoneer) I was super happy when I started using Payoneer, I could get paid for my software and spend the money on my day to day life, something is not always easy without losing half of your profit on the way if you are in Latin America. Payoneer did something great, they saw beyond, they empowered freelancers outside the USA and EU, they gave them power to get paid and make business easier. Payoneer is easy to use and you can open a Global Payments account for four different currencies and one debit card for each.

Cons

The major flaw of Payoneer it's it won't notify you when you have made a transaction! Meaning you could have lost 500 USD from your account without noticing until you check to face the sad surprise. The card option is great but the quality of the plastic itself it's not the best, it will peel off even after a few weeks of use. As a freelancer and digital nomad, I am often surprised at how steep are the withdrawal fees and foreign transaction fees when using an ATM, now even paying in the currency you manage takes up a fee! That didn't happen before. If they don't adapt quickly they will lose market once their competitors reach further onto the Americas.

My first payment Choice

This is my number one payment application as it gives me more confidence while making financial transactions online. Its very easy to make withdrawals to my local bank card so this is my number one app any day.

Pros

I love its ease of use on its interface and its wide range of acceptance on different payment platforms across the globe. I can also make payments and withdrawal anywhere irrespective of my location whether in Africa or in the United States. I can also integrate my local bank cards for payments which is very rare with so many online payment applications.

Cons

The customer service is very poor as the delay in treating issues of financial urgency is outrageous. You create a ticket and it takes like forever before you get any reasonable response. This issue should be treated urgently as it is highly detrimental to the image of the company and application itself.

Payoneer - the new way of handling your money online

Payoneer allowed me to develop my business easily and simply by providing me all the support, guidance and material that I needed in order to start. Also, it is an easy to use platform and is pretty much self - explainable once you make the initial set up.

Pros

Payoneer is a relatively new online platform for monetary transactions, sending and receiving funds. It is one of the best tools that I have used as it allows an easy account setup, multiple bank accounts attached to it and transactions in various currencies. This helps if you are working with business partners from abroad as they can easily transfer you the funds.

Cons

The part where Payoneer lacks a bit is that it does not support some countries that actually make big fund movements and have a lot of freelancers. You cannot open an account, or more precisely - you cannot add a bank account from some Balkan countries, eastern Europe etc. and these regions are thriving with freelance work.

Best Payment Gateway For Freelancer/Affiliate

I am using Payoneer to receive my freelance and affiliate earnings that I earn from different platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, Amazon Associate, and Clickbank. After receiving my earnings on Payoneer's associated bank account, I am able to redeem my balance to my local bank account.

Pros

Payoneer gives the USD, EURO, and other currency bank accounts for people and we can receive our affiliate and freelance earnings on Payoneer. Payoneer is the only solution that I receive my earnings in Nepal.

Cons

Sometimes I need to wait more than 2-3 business days to receive my payment on my bank account. This issue usually occurs on weekends and public holidays.

Best alternative to paypal. Saves you money

Great

Pros

There are no hidden charges, no extra convenience fees. Conversion rates are same when receiving or sending money. They only charge 3% as transfer fees and 0% if the senders pay through ach accounts. Wheras paypal charge more than 6 percent.

Cons

Ui could be better for both app and website. Better user experience and User designs will be good. I am a designer so let me know if I can help. :)

Easiest ways to receive Internatioal payment in Nepal

I am previously using a PayPal account. Paypal sends only options for my country so I use my friends the US verified Paypal account but after some time they suspend it. When I ask for the removal of the limitation on my account they state that your account is on hold for 180 days and after that, you can withdrawal your current balance. Then I am creating a Payoneer account. Creating an account is a little bit lengthy but after creating, I have full control over my funds.

Pros

Payoneer provides me with the international bank details on which I can receive my freelance and affiliate earning. Payoneer expands my limit beyond the boundaries and helps me to receive my earning without any problems.

Cons

I like almost all the features provided by Payoneer but it is better if Payoneer allows us to receive personal transfer amount on Payoneer bank details.

Payment solution for your digital business

Overal I've used Payoneer without problems to get paid for freelancing work and to pay freelancers. It was a convenient way for me, but I don't like the lack of transparency and sometimes high fees. Payoneer has some catching up to do if it wants to compete with more modern payment solutions. That being said, Payoneer has been around for a long time, is secure and reliable, so definitely worth exploring if you're looking to add more ways to pay & get paid in your business.

Pros

What I like the most about Payoneer is that this is an easy way to bill clients and get paid right inside my account. This is especiallyl usefull in the freelancing business and in digital businesses. It's easy to request money and the withdrawal time is reasonable. I usually got my money in my bank account after a couple of days (sometimes up to 5-7 days depending on whether there's a weekend/holiday included). Payoneer isn't my main payment platform, but I'm glad to have it available in case I or my client need it.

Cons

I didn't like that there are certain minimum requirements depending on the currency you're using. I wanted to send smaller amounts but wasn't able to do this as there were higher minimums required. The fees are also higher than with other tools and you can get charged fees if your account is inactive for a longer time. This is not a modern practice anymore, I think Payoneer needs to modernize it's entire system and rules. Payoneer is also not as advanced as other platforms, so what you can do with it is rather limited in my experience, unless you're a programmer and use the API.

Good payment processor for business purposes

My overall experience with Payoneer is pretty good, there are some limitation with this platform but other feature that provided is really good. The customer support is very patient in helping fixing problem of my account and very understanding in the process.

Pros

Receiving a funds from different currency all over the world is doable with Payoneer. There are some charges included, but not too high like other payment processor platform. I can order a debit card from this service, and withdrawing the funds from my account easily without having to place a withdrawal request that may takes time 1-2 weeks for the funds landing to my local bank.

Cons

The thing that i dislike with Payoneer is, it can't be used to receive payment or fund from individual account and only processing a payment from business account. I have to change and using other payment processor like PayPal to receive payment from personal account. Other thing is the platform layout is pretty buggy, as it won't shown the the website layout in horizontal display, and only display in device with vertical screen.

Payoneer payment wallet

It has become one of my frequently used tools for safe money management . In a moment I had to use the customer service I was quite useful what made me feel calm after finishing our chat, to solve inconveniemtes, a good job with your service. since that is what the client wants to be satisfied. because without a well-attended clientele any type of business goes bankrupt

Pros

Very easy to make money transactions. It comes with a debit card that you can use I love the fact that it allows me to make transactions online. I would like in this software that I can send and receive money worldwide. Payoneer according to my experience and my point of view, is a wonderful option to receive disbursements for virtual services and self-service payment of employees since between accounts of the same payoneer no fees are charged only a monthly fee that for how versatile the payoneer platform is It is not expensive, it is very intuitive and simple to use, and its platform is safe, also while using Payoneer I can pay in one type of currency and the person who receives can withdraw to your benefit in local currency

Cons

as for its cons, I find almost none against it, but there must be, like everything else, at the moment it can be used to receive money from abroad, not to send money abroad which if you have business abroad I see it not very convenient , your service at some times is slow sometimes for everything else I am sure they will improve over time

Payoneer - the new way of handling your money online

All in all, a great financial app and platform to use. Never failed, no issues with transactions, going out or coming in. Perfect.

Pros

Payoneer has provided me with all of the safety and peace of mind when it comes to my online banking, payments and receiving funds. It is a very good platform that is easy to use, it is safe and fast and it never failed me. All in all, a great app and addition to my financial apps.

Cons

There is a long set up process involved once you just start using Payoneer. There are a lot of requirements, settings, documentation to be provided, which is time consuming. Never the less, at the end it is worth it as it is very simple later on.