Zoho Subscriptions Reviews

4.39/5 (23 reviews)

Alex Bernier

Recommended to All my SAAS Friends

Reviewed 2018-11-13

We use this everyday, and are continuing to build upon it. It integrates directly into Zoho Books which makes our bookkeeping super easy. This was one of the main reasons we chose to use it.This software makes automatic billing an unbelievably easy thing to do. I absolutely love how you can create products, and within the product create different pricing plans. You can set how each customer should be billed and how often. It provides an online billing account for your customers to see their subscriptions, paid invoices and even update their credit card details.

Adam Singer

Easy to navigate and gets the job done

Reviewed 2018-05-25

The program provides a lot of value for what you pay. Setup with straight forward it's easy to use on a day to day basis.

Great Recurring and Billing Software

Reviewed 2018-11-25

Maintaining clients payment record was not easy but thanks to Zoho subscription for solving this issue for us. We are planning to buy more products of ZOHO.Keeping a track of your clients payment details, processing a refund or creating a Coupon code using this software is fun and that easy. This has made my life simple.

Alisa Miln

Excellent service for tracking subscriptions

Reviewed 2018-02-24

I recommend this wonderful tool, which saves me a tremendous amount of time and has become an indispensable assistant. He will automatically track who subscribed to the newsletter, and who, on the contrary, unsubscribed.

Shane Kenny

Great API and Support

Reviewed 2015-04-14

I spent several weeks looking for the right subscription management platform for FilterSnap. There were e-commerce platforms for selling physical products, and subscription platforms for selling virtual subscriptions (gym membership, software license, etc), but nothing that seemed to be able to to sell a subscription to a physical product. Then I found ZOHO Subscriptions. While it was not a perfect fit right out of the box, I was able to use their APIs to build exactly what I needed. Now I am able to concentrate on building my business rather then worrying about by billing platform.1. Robust and fully-featured API 2. Support team is responsive, and goes the extra mile to help you 3. Pricing model is great for the startup and beyond

Pamela Crenshaw

Saves a lot of time!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-17

Saves us a lot of time.Saving time is very important to our company because saving time saves us money. Automation saves us time that is why we LOVE Zoho Subscriptions. It helps us to eliminate manual billing. Subscriptions takes care of EVERYTHING - coupons, addons, thank you for your payment, card failure and card expiring notices, and prorate invoices. We can even group invoices from multiple subscriptions together and it integrates with my accounting software. The cost is so much less than other subscription billing services.

Michael Larocque B

Very good, it does what it needs to do without being a hassle. From time to time it bugs.

Reviewed 2018-07-24

It does what it needs to do without being a hassle, although it will bug from time to time. The interface is friendly and quite easy to use. We use this internally for recurring subscriptions and so far, no major issues have been brought up.

Lasse Høydal

Zoho Subscription, simple, powerfull and flexible

Reviewed 2015-04-28

We are actually using Zoho Subscription for renting out storage and parking spaces. Not typically what subscription software are made for! We found that Zoho Subscriptions were the best way to go for us, not only because of their standard functionality, but also due to their many, very functional API's. Very helpfull for us now, and in the future. The responsiveness at Zoho support have also been a main, very positive factor. We are very happy that we chose to go with Zoho Subscriptions, and plan to roll out this in soulution in other countries where we operate as well. Lasse HøydalVery responsive support. Integrated with Zoho Books and CRM - a mature product with many users. The API's Able to handle both CC card and non-CC card customers

Eric Grigor

Simple and convenient service for mailing

Reviewed 2018-02-27

This tool is capable of much. I use it in everyday work, studying analytics. But he copes with many tasks in an automatic mode. This is an assistant you can trust. He will do all the work and do not have to constantly adjust it.

Jacob Partee

Fantastic Product

Reviewed 2018-07-13

Great service from Zoho Support & Also gained more customers in just a matter of days and hours of placing the widget on my websiteI have the ability to create a web widget and place it on my website so If I have a high call or ticket volume, My customers can still get their subscriptions started.

Ryan Libbey

Great product to mange your recurring billing!

Reviewed 2015-04-14

I've been using Zoho Subscriptions for over 5 months. I was looking for something to replace an outdated and hard to mange system. With Zoho, we are able to manage all aspects of our product's subscription services all in one elegantly designed place. The system is very intuitive and lends itself to naturally to easy customer management. I'd highly recommend it.There is a great product dev team behind this product that is eager to get any issue resolved in a proactive manor. If you find an issue, they are sure to help you find a solution.

Easily manage subscriptions

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-11-09

Keeps track of all subscription start and stop dates, and provides easy metrics. Easily handles billing for recurring subscriptions, without having to remember to send bills each month. Allows for either auto-credit card billing, or simply sending an invoice.

Nelleke Pruijs

Very useful, easy to integrate and over all very satisfied

Reviewed 2017-06-08

makes my work a whole lot easier and saves timeThe product is easy to use and adaptable, it works really well for me, it works great with CRM and Books from Zoho.

Scott Friend

Zoho Subscriptions made it fast and easy to add a subscription based billing product to my site.

Reviewed 2018-01-30

Zoho Subscriptions is probably the most effecient and cost effective way to handle subscription based products for anyone that doesn't have that ability built into their site/systems already. I researched a lot of companies and Zoho was the cheapest overall, and while they lack in some areas, they make up for it in their cost and willingness to help.

Anonymous

A Product where we can charge our user

Reviewed 2018-11-15

Less pricing, Handles subscriptions easily. Can create add-ons for existing plans. The plans can be for different time frames.

Best value for money

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-04-26

Simple yet powerful Allows up-sale (and downgrade) of subscriptions Ability to charge for subscription add-ons Straightforward

Ayushi Mundra

Very flexible and great customer support

Reviewed 2017-01-06

The best thing about it is surely the customer support. They would do anything to solve your trouble. The platform is flexible. Very stable and fault tolerant API. I wish they would be more verbal about the updates.

Chris Edwards