Profi Logo

Profi

All-in-one solution for professional service providers

Profi Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.74/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

It has solved a lot of my marketing issues. Clients trust and love the ease and seamless process of using it.
They are fabulous and the product itself does everything. The features they offer have added so much to my business and made my offerings stronger.
I wanted to allocate a coach for this software, tried to change email and they would not change it. They went on to accuse me of breaking terms and conditions.
It is a well designed SaaS there are very little if any complaints. It does what it's supposed to do.
Automations/rules for bookings are missing but this is isn't a deal breaker for us.

Profi users...

WordPress-logocaret

WordPress

Kajabi-logocaret

Kajabi

How would you rate Profi?

Profi offers a complete solution for Coaches, Consultants and Course Creators.

I'm very happy with Profi! All my courses and consulting will be done on this platform going forward. I've even replaced Zoom with Profi's video conferencing and meeting system.

Pros

I love the fact that this is truly an all-in-one solution. In the past, I'd use WordPress along with a bunch of plugins to get the functionality I was looking for. Ultimately, there would be issues with things like plugin issues (during updates), page loading speed (I use a VPS server, but there are still potential problems if you have a large, growing membership with many simultaneous users), and other nagging issues. With Profi, I no longer worry about any of the technical issues. Everything is handled for me and I can focus on marketing and working with clients.

Cons

When you're using a hosting solution, you don't have pixel-perfect control over things like page layout and design. Basically, you use the platform "as is." That's the trade-off. For me, that's fine... because design is subjective, no matter how you look at it. You may like a specific layout whereas others do not... but as I said, the trade-off was worth it to me.

The complete coaching management tool I've been looking for

My experience has been great. After seeing the company's vision through its roadmap and experiencing firsthand the great customer service, I am excited about using awarenow to grow my business and make things easier for myself and my team.

Pros

As a coach, I have been looking for a platform that can help me keep all or most of my coaching process in one place. And awarenow is the closest tool I've found by far. Awarenow helps me with everything from scheduling sessions to managing client information, from providing clients with intake forms to hosting video calls.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike, just features that I am looking forward to seeing added. I think the CRM-like system could be more detailed, the appointment scheduler could use more features, and there could be more integrations. But from what I've seen, the roadmap has everything I could possibly ask for, and the team is very responsive. A member of their team took 30 minutes to explore my company's use cases, listen to my suggestions, and truly understand how I would like to use awarenow for my business.

All the features you need on a single platform that is easy to use

Easy to use. Helps you focus on what matters: Your clients. No need to hassle with upkeep and maintenance, keep themes, and plugins updated, try to solve plugin conflicts, server errors, SSL expirations etc.

Pros

All the tools needed to run a coaching or consulting business. No need to stitch various software to make your business work. Everything is built-in: - Calendar - Video conferencing - Client management - Messaging - Courses - Forms and quizzes - Blogs

Cons

Not exactly a con but I can't wait to see the custom domains, which is on the roadmap, implemented.

Cumbersome System, integration with existing stripe did not work

2 words "Not Good".

Pros

Not much to say except I didn't had a good experience with it.

Cons

Integration with stripe, has bugs, could not use my existing stripe account to get integrated, normally things like that with other software that I used it, would take minutes to do. Here even after 5 attempts and 3 times contacting support about it, it took days & was still not sorted.

Hi Dario! We're really sorry for the inconvenience. In order to withdraw your future Profi balance, you need to connect a Stripe Express account or Paypal. Stripe Express is different from Stripe Standard which you've attempted to connect. We understand that this has caused confusion and frustration, and apologize for the suboptimal experience. We've already added the necessary communication...

great all-in-one for focused coaches and therapists

I'd loved Profi and I believe that the blogging feature allows us to spread our word even better. The fact that they the program feature, allows us to add another income source and add our brand more authority.

Pros

what I love about profi is that I don't have to think about anything that it's not my work and knowledge. I can setup a profi account and start selling and serving my clients in 30 min or less. Everything is really well thought. It's smooth and safe. Pages load fast, information is organized, clients data is secure, price is fair. I love apps and software but I don't have the time or patience to learn and keep a complicated business. I just want something that works and allows me to have free time while earning a comfortable income and profi does that. Everything "business" is assured. I can just invest my time in selling,

Cons

I'd love to have a private community inside my profi account and it's not easy to accomplish that. Also, I'm waiting for some improvements in course management but, let's be fair, it's not their focus so.. I'm using profi in a different way it was thought and even so.. it's working better than fine.

Hi Catarina! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Profi in so much detail. We're glad you find Profi easy to use for yourself and your clients, that's one of our main priorities when building the system. As for Community and Courses, we do plan to add a lot of meaningful enhancements in those areas this year. Our mission is to provide you with a powerfully simple platform with all the tools you need to maximize your impact. We'll definitely keep you posted on new feature developments.

Our training and coaching process just jumped to another level

Product, speed of development, support, success team - 10/10

Pros

We use awarenow for implementation - we provide training and consulting/coaching to our enterprise accounts through awarenow. We have always been a very innovative and disruptive software in our field and awarenow enabled us to provide a differentiating customer experience. Successful implementation training is key to our accounts' activation and success and we take so much pain off of our support and implementation teams by switching from many (I believe we used 19 tools before, which was a nightmare) tools to a well-designed and thought-out awarenow platform.

Cons

My only concern is that the level of customer experience by awarenow is outstanding, that if someone buys them out we might not get the same service. The team included all protective clauses to the contract per my request and assured me that they are not planning to exit anytime soon.

Good platform for managing onboarding for the clients

Great platform for coaching and building your online presence.

Pros

Easy scheduling online calls with users. Integrated Zoom call without restrictions. Group calls availability and also possible to create a course.

Cons

Some features are not implemented yet (like the marketplace or CRM features), but the platform is already a solid tool for clients onboarding and booking an online calls.

An all-in-1 Platform Every Coach Must Have

I use it EVERYDAY!!! Single source of truth for all my coaching clients from booked meetings, rescheduling, messaging, file uploads to e-learning & blog functions and group chats.My clients know where to find me and also past programs they've taken with me.

Pros

A tool that I'd use right from allowing my potential clients to book for a chemistry meeting, to considering different coaching packages, to payments and when after they've started, messaging, e-learning etc. Literally, everything in 1 place for my clients the entire life cycle from sales to completion of program.

Cons

It would be really really nice to have the following to sweeten the tool even more! if possible :) - include a certificate of completion for specific courses - link to icalendar - show maximum 30 days in advance for bookings. - embed code on blog pages

A great all-in-one platform for coaches and online learning

We used to have live sessions with Zoom meetings and a learning management system in WordPress. Now we can combine both of them in one environment and also incorporate the payment gateway.

Pros

The User Interface and User Experience are great. It's clean, modern, nice and simple. It supports both synchronous (live) sessions and asynchronous learning. It also has a payment gateway.

Cons

By the time I wrote this review, some of the features are still in development, such as screen sharing for the live sessions, CNAME, and integration with PeerBoard. But they will deliver those features this year.

Great software for coaching and consulting business

Pros

Profi is easy to use and has a lot of functionality built-in. I usually default to the native meeting and booking software because most clients either don't use zoom or get easily confused when trying to book a meeting or training session. The platform is well built. I've never experienced any glitches or bugs and can collect payment seamlessly.

Cons

Not much. it is a well designed SaaS there are very little if any complaints. it does what it's supposed to do.

One of the Top Tools I Have Used in the Past 10 Years. I Love it!

Top notch in all aspects of use, features and Profi support. Works perfectly and has revolutionised my business bookings, client service and presentations. I keep finding hidden gems that are so useful. Recently I attended an online Q&A session along with other Profi users held by one of the Profi team (Dave). He began with a brief overview on some of the features. There were so many that I never knew about - even after 18 months of using it. I was completely blown away. I am so happy to have Profi in my business.

Pros

There are just so many great polished features in Profi. This is one of my best purchases in the past 10 years. It is one of the priority professional systems I use. It has never let me down in the 18 months I have been using it. I love the solidness and reliability of Profi. A must for my professional work. I love the main features: - Seamless one on one and group video conferencing. - Course...

Cons

There are bot any cons I have found - just some features I would like added. 1. I would like to ability to create sessions in 15 minute intervals if needed. This is only when I have to create a session quickly - so not have to wait a full half hour. 2. Like the above point - if an instant session could also be created if the need arose - that would be a great feature to have. 3. Greater flexibility and tools in creating and editing the public live page. But that is it.

Amazing value for simplifiying your consulting bussiness

Great overall experience, considering value for cost, I use it almost daily with my clients in my small practice and I'm sure offering a professional-lookin scheduling platform inspires confidence in my clients and makes their life easier too. The main problem it solves is providing an all-in-one solution, it saves me time, money and the headaches of juggling multiple apps for bookings, scheduling, and much more.

Pros

Profi is quite an amazing value, it provides much more features than similar apps, booking, payment, video conference and much more, and it has a beautiful minimal design, Profi keeps improving adding features that were promised at a slow but steady pace.

Cons

I'm a psychologist in clinical practice and this app targets several markets and possible uses, like coaching and so on, so the features a therapist needs are not all there, but I'm confident they will keep improving to make this a competitive product in the therapist market. When you send a form to request a signature, many times the client will not receive it, sometimes they get it after sending...

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, John! We look forward to expanding our presence in the therapists market in the months and years to come by building the features professionals like you need to manage all your operations in one place and make your clients happy.

Great tool for coaching delivery and management

Pros

Excellent built-in scheduling and video conferencing features. REALLY accelerates productivity.

Cons

Integrations with more 3rd-party apps and tools would always be nice but not actually an issue

Profi - Saves your time, energy and money.

A happy customer!

Pros

It provides all in one solution. Acts as a landing page, Easy to book 1:1 sessions, Easy integrations with zoom and payment gateways. Can conduct group coaching Can sell digital courses. Can send direct messages to clients. Forms available to take feedback or conduct quiz. Can take notes and can share it with clients. A lot of features under one umbrella. I cant even believe that I grabbed a lifetime deal for the proce of peanuts. Truly grateful to the Profi Team!

Cons

Sometimes when I schedule a 1:1 session, client cant see the invitation inside Profi. That gets into troubles. When client submits a form I dont get any notification and I miss it. That gets me into trouble. In a service page if I add a button to open an external link. The button doesn't work well.

Exactly What I Was Looking For

Nothing but wonderful experiences to share. They’re always there to help me, always open to my ideas for integrations and add-ons, and if I don’t understand something, they will literally create a video just to show me or hop on a zoom to walk me through it. They are fabulous and the product itself does everything! The features they offer have added so much to my business and made my offerings stronger.

Pros

I really needed a software that would allow me to manage client between multiple coaches but the software offered so many features, it completely altered my business model and opened up what was an idea for a small business into an idea for a massive global operation. It works beautifully, everyone is super helpful and very easy to reach, and there are always new features, updates, improvements, and so much engagement to help! Software companies are typically entities that have very little support. This is so very different and operates with YOUR business in mind and they are always looking to help YOU grow and expand. So amazing!

Cons

I got nothing for this one... This software and the people who work there are awesome.

Great product for coaching professionals

One of the best one-stop SaaS for coaches and coaching schools

Pros

Awesome scheduling Built-in CRm Calendar and smart booking Built-in video-conferencing Automations Emails / SMS notifications Integrations with Zapier Sessions

Cons

Design uplifts would really help Custom messaging in automations iOS-specific mobile app - nice have (although Awarenow works on mobile already)

Individual and group coaching is so much easier with Profi

I needed a platform to coach and mentor i.e. schedule, meet and coach with my teammates and Profi was the only platform I found that did everything well.

Pros

"The platform is really to get started with - I haven't had any issues setting up my calendar, creating meetings and inviting my team. I like the ability to do schedule and run group mentorship and coaching sessions with my team in addition to doing recurring 1:1 sessions. Built-in video conferencing was a big plus as well, as not all our employees have access to Zoom. Creating my first internal-facing course was fun but I haven't published it yet. Additionally, the Profi team was there to answer my questions."

Cons

I'd like to have more advanced calendar and scheduling options, for example, to be able to set a max of 5 meetings a week.

Great value, great product, and constantly improving

Pros

I love that it's really designed for the needs of coaches and coaching orgs. From billing to scheduling to journals to e-courses (and so many more features) it has everything I need, and even a few things I didn't know I needed until I use them!

Cons

Very little. Their onboarding documentation could be a bit better but I heard that they revised all of that so I don't know if it's an issue now.

Amazing coaching platform provider

The product is great but what made us go with Profi was the quality of their support from day 1. Their sales team has offered a free workshop to go through our current client workflows and understand where we're at and what we needed in every detail. From that point we knew they'd be the right partner even if some areas of the product weren't as advanced as we had hoped; we know they'll get there though!

Pros

Frankly, the Profi team, plus a beautiful and easy to use booking widget (a killer feature!) and a discounted pricing scheme.

Cons

iCal integration is missing but Profi has told us it's coming later this year.

The software I've been waiting for!

Thanks to awarenow, I have all the tools I need in one place to manage and improve my business. I don't waste time dealing with different platforms and systems, and I can focus on what I love: helping my clients.

Pros

The calendar and scheduling features make it really easy to organize meetings with clients and reduce no-shows.

Cons

I need to transfer data from another system, and I wish it was easier. Luckily, the support team has been really helpful.

Everything for coaching and training one-on-one under one roof

We used to juggle multiple systems, had information drop out and lost clients. Profi has changed all of that providing us with a highly professional front end and client management. Ease of use inside the sessions - no more getting stuck on technology, losing notes or putting things in different places.

Pros

Profi gives you a single dashboad and client management system to effectively track progress and keep your bookings, notes and systems all in one place

Cons

Wishing it had a CRM to manage all the customer details, email sequences and replies

Like Having a Virtual Assistant!

Pros

So simple to get started especially considering all that AwareNow does. It has helped significantly in organizing my day-to-day tasks and automating my workflow! The customer service team is outstanding as well.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of, so far my experience has been very good.

The most necessary and convenient tool for coaches and consultants!

This is my electronic assistant. It has all the necessary tools - calendar, schedule, courses, billing, etc.

Pros

Thanks to Awarenow, I improved and automated my work. It’s the best all-in-one business management platform for the digital space. I don't need to keep all the information in my head and waste time on routine processes.

Cons

It’s hard to say what they should improve.

Professional, All in one place software that eliminates the need for several services.

Great and eliminates the headaches of using multiple pieces of software hoping they will all work together.

Pros

HIPAA compliant, you can provide consultations with secure chat features, live video meetings, pre recorded courses and membership options

Cons

I'd like a bit more membership features, I'd also like to be able to host on my domain I don't mind having a powered by Profi on the page but I'd like to have people at my domain.

Portal that makes me and my clients happy

I have finally found a truly all-in-one platform that covers all my functionality requirements and more.

Pros

- User interface looks very pleasant and intuitive - My clients have their own dedicated portal where they can message me, schedule our next session, or go through the training materials I've created for them on Profi. - Processing client payments and withdrawing is super easy by connecting Stripe (I think there's also a Paypal option)"

Cons

More branding options would be very nice to have - I want my clients to feel like it's my branded platform, not Profi.