iGMS Reviews

4.6/5 (132 reviews)

Pros
  • great central place to manage everything
  • cleaning tasks, multi calendar, reviews.
  • Message templates and automated messages.
  • Infinite operation of options, very complete!
Cons
  • The app is quite slow whenever we have to jump from messages
  • Well the same costs could be improved, the rest is great the truth
  • Needs some adjustments for the co-host profiles and business trips.
  • I have not encountered any cons since I’ve started using the product
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
reshan jayamanne

Free Trial really gives you everything!

Reviewed 2019-04-20

It has been great. It has made my life a lot easier. However, I still tend to open Airbnb doe its user interface. It seems a lot more friendly in doing so. Maybe that can be something to change or looking at changing for the future to come.

Pros
The free trial is great to honestly see how this can benefit your business. I am somewhat amazed at it.

Cons
Linking different platforms other than Airbnb is a headache. I am not sure if I can even do that currently and that would be a great feature to add. Along with a website creation feature much like your competitors such as Lodgify. However, a payment gateway and payroll feature will also be a added benefit when available.

Response from AirGMS

Hello Reshan,

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. It's a great pleasure for us to hear that our application benefits your business! Please, kindly note that we have already opened native integration with Vrbo and HomeAway Family for our users. Booking.com will be available in by Q4 2019. We passed your features requests to the tech team and this will be taken into account when adding new features.

Sila Awad

AirGMS helped me set my Airbnb business on Autopilot!

Reviewed 2019-01-16

Pros
Automation: I love the automation features that AirGMS provides, mainly automating the messages to guests, this helped me reduce the need to manually send messages by almost 80%. Customer Support: AirGMS support is flawless, I love that I can reach out to them anytime using the chat box and I always got prompt and great support! Also the video tutorials are the best. Cost: I like that AirGMS is free for users with 1 listing. That removed barrier of entry for new hosts and I'd happily pay for adding a 2nd listing when I expand my business

Cons
UI: The UI is a bit basic (old style) and sometime it's a bit hard to notice some of the features More automation: I'd love if the message reminders for cleaners could integrate with whatsapp, facebook messages and be sent as if they are coming from me (so I can track these and get responses back to me)

Response from AirGMS

Hello Sila,

We enjoy reading such a detailed review, particularly the part when you're describing how AirGMS automation tools helped you make communication so efficient. We¿ll be keeping you informed about new features and improvements that we plan to introduce this year. Thanks!

Always Improving Rental Management Platform

Reviewed 2019-10-18

It has streamline our tenant communication dramatically, particularly the automation feature which has helped us maintain great communication with guests, in much less time.

Pros
iGMS is always improving, adding, and refining new and existing features. It's a powerful software that will serve any individual or group managing from 1 to 100+ properties.

Cons
The app is sometimes slow to load information (direct messages, etc) and requires manual refreshes sometimes to display the most recent content.

Response from iGMS

"Hello,

We are really glad to read your positive review and learn that our automation is a game-changer for you! Our development team is working on stability, reliability, and speed improvements to the application constantly. If you have any questions about the app functionality, feel free to contact our Customer Experience Team via support@igms.com.

John Bianchi

Coming from a guesty member

Reviewed 2018-09-26

I haven't started using it yet. This is my experience from the set up

Pros
Price Ease Simplicity Options - multiple accounts, cleaners calendar, auto messages. demo for getting set up

Cons
- Not enough control over how to set up an auto message. Guesty allows you to set up an automessaged based on a booking (ex. If is a guest is only staying for one night, they get a specific message compared to someone who booked 2 months in advance) - Need templates or advice on how to set things up. Guesty had templates of how to set everything up and it made my life a 1000 times easier because I didn't have to figure it out myself. The preset ones you guys have isn't very useful in comparison. - I was told you guys had VRBO integration that worked the same as Airbnb, however, that wasn't true.

Response from AirGMS

Hello John,

First of all many thanks for your detailed feedback. We are proud to hear that you have mentioned the ease and simplicity of our product. As for the auto messaging you can set up triggers within our system, although we will pass the specific case you mentioned to our technical team. Regarding the VRBO Integration, we have some good news for you. We provide the direct integration in Beta version.

LaShanda Brown

Easy breezy

Reviewed 2019-08-27

Igms has exceeded my expectations

Pros
Being able to manage so many tasks on so many platforms for so many properties is SO awesome

Cons
I have not encountered any cons since I’ve started using the product

Response from iGMS

"Hello LaShanda,

Excited to see your positive feedback! Thank you very much. We're delighted to know that our users enjoy the software. If you have any questions feel free to reach out in our Live Chat.

Pat Lapomarda

3 Times the Volume and Less work

Reviewed 2019-08-17

We started using iGMS after we dropped the management company with which we contracted to manage one of our properties. At the same time, we picked up 3 more properties to rent and did a major renovation to one of them. After taking back over the management of our original property, we were able to not only triple our volume, we were able to reduce our effort to do it!

Pros
Easy to use interface with templates. Able to communicate seamlessly with guests & team members.

Cons
Only one recommendation to add the date a booking was added to the reporting to find new bookings.

Response from iGMS

"Hello Pat,

Thank you for writing a review. It's so nice to hear that you've found our app easy to use! Also, many thanks for your reporting section suggestions. We passed it to the tech team as a feature request. Feel free to share more ideas in our Live Chat or via email support@igms.com

ramon qiu

Great, but some bugs/missing features

Reviewed 2019-07-17

mobile needs to be easier to use (I am on android)

Pros
great central place to manage everything

Cons
some issues - there was a few days when everything was messed up from the new update also, on the phone app, I would like for the app to remember where I am. For example, if I click into the multi calendar and then click into a specific reservation, then try to back out, I would like to return to the multi calendar. This happens in a few places and causes a significant amount of wasted time when on a phone.

Response from iGMS

"Hello Ramon,

Thank you for your feedback. We've created a feature request for the development of the performance of the mobile app. The application is constantly refined and updated, so we will be glad to hear your feedback on future improvements once they are released.

Roomaway Alquiler Vacacional

Good Software

Reviewed 2018-09-26

have been using Airgms for more than two years, everything is correct, working and connections without any problems, I really like this program

Pros
Infinite operation of options, very complete!

Cons
Well the same costs could be improved, the rest is great the truth

Response from AirGMS

Hello,

We highly appreciate your review and thanks for being with us for more than two years! We are happy to get positive reviews from experienced customers! We are really grateful for that. We also believe that you might be interested to know that we have the new annual plan. It's 33% off. Find more information here https://www.airgms.com/pricing/

Thanks for being with us and take good care!

James Belsey

Makes managing my Airbnb SO much easier

Reviewed 2019-07-18

Pros
Prior to using iGMS, I found managing guest communication for a single Airbnb to be incredibly stressful and time consuming. Now, 90%+ of my messaging is automated and guests get the information they need, when they need it, without me having to do anything.

Cons
The mobile app can be a little slow to load sometimes. It would be great to integrate weather information for the property location to be able to send guests a weather forecast and to send conditional messages based on the weather, but these are nice to haves.

Response from iGMS

Hello James,

We appreciate that you took the time to write a review for us. Thank you! It's always nice to hear that we are a time-saver with Inbox automation for your guest communication. Kindly note that we constantly work on improving the performance of our mobile app. We also created a feature request for including messages about the weather for guests and the development will look into the possibility of implementing it in the future.

Tim Elley

Eases management of holiday rental properties

Reviewed 2019-05-24

I'm spending less time flicking between sites

Pros
Allows me to treat our listing across both AirBnB & HomeAway as if it was just one listing. The combined In-box & email automation are key to this. And the templates are very easy to use.

Cons
There are still some things that need a bit of work, but this has the feel of something that is getting frequent updates and improvements. Things that I'd like to see improved are: - iCal exports to include days marked unavailable. You have to make manual bookings to get around that. - Would be more useful if the calendar shown on the email screen showed the period of the booking, rather than now - Would be nice to see reviews that guests have left, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was a limitation imposed by AirBnB

Response from iGMS

Hello Tim,

Thank you for the review. We are thrilled to know that the software is a gamechanger for your short-term rental business. We pass your ideas and suggestions to the development team on your behalf. Also, the design team has some good news for you: rebuilding of the reviews interface has been completed and waiting for the implementation.

Titus Mwangi

Reliability Guaranteed!!

Reviewed 2019-10-17

The time I save when I manage my airbnb rooms is just amazing. I love the fact that I use 1 app to manage 4 different properties.

Pros
The fact that activities from my airbnb are reflected real time on my IGMS and better still for several accounts... I love the reliability it has guaranteed me so far!

Cons
I have not yet encountered great cons yet. However I would highly encourage IGMS to allow managing of booking.com accounts too!!

Response from iGMS

"Hello Titus,

Such reviews give us real inspiration to keep improving all aspects of our app and growing along with our customers. We are happy to announce that native integration with Booking.com is under development already, and the release is planned for Q1 2020. In any case, feel free to reach out anytime via support@igms.com.

Steven Frey

AirGMS is truly an expansive software platform, enabling you to do a lot with your airBNB listings.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-11-07

Calls from your new friend in Saskatchewan everyday until you pick up the phone.

Pros
I like that AirGMS has all the bells and whistles, pricing, team management, communication, and attempts to have EVERYTHING YOU COULD THINK OF.

Cons
Having everything is also a con. It doesn't really feel focused. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to DO when I have it. Theres no guided tours, no identification of areas that are intuitive, and it certainly isn't very user friendly. I apparently need a Bachelor's in Tourism and Hotel Management to run the platform. It feels powerful, but antiquated. The salespersons call you all the time. I need an online tutorial, if I want, and simply just want to get going on my own. I know how to use a computer, this isn't my first rodeo. The interface and UIX could use some work. Kind of clunky, and could use some freshening up. The tabs on the left are tiny, there isn't a home "dashboard," with an update of all the pertinent info I need to see at a glance, and overall, a bit cumbersome. Lastly, there's not much communication about pricing and the trial / progress. You're immediately greeted with a payment dialogue screen immediately upon ending hope you remembered when this will be, because there's no communication about it.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Steven,

Thanks a lot for your feedback and pointing out things you'd like to improve. We will certainly take your comments into account and try to make your experience better in future.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

majid yousefisefat

i am happy with AirGMS

Reviewed 2019-05-31

i am happy to work with AirGMS but i think they need to add some new features

Pros
cleaning tasks, multi calendar, reviews.

Cons
pricing is very difficult but it seems they are working on pricing feature.

Response from iGMS

Hello Majid,

We want to thank you for the review. Our software is changing constantly, and we love getting feedback from the customers. Pricing Management tools are passing QA tests now and soon will be available for our users. In case you have more questions, please contact us in our Live Chat or at support@airgms.com.

Kevin Makra

AirGMS is AWESOME!

Reviewed 2017-03-31

As an Airbnb Property Management Company we have been looking for software that can help us with the properties we manage. We've looked at other firm's software, but nothing compares to AirGMS. It's extremely easy to use and their customer support is second to none. I highly recommend AirGMS to everybody!

Pros
It makes managing properties so easy. On one page you can see all property bookings and prices.

Cons
Since we manage so many properties, the page with the interface can have small type, but otherwise it's great.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Kevin,

Thank youo for such a great review and for being our client.

Warm wishes,

Ken Nikko Marquinez

Airgms best app to use!

Reviewed 2019-10-08

I love to use this app! Great way to communicate with guest!

Pros
The app is simply amazing! I can communicate with the guest in no time and most of the clients are pretty satisfied by the way we reply to out guest! We love to use Igms!

Cons
The app is quite slow whenever we have to jump from messages

Response from iGMS

"Hello Ken,

We appreciate the time you put into writing a positive review for us. It's inspiring to know that guest communication is one of your favorite features. Knowing how valuable to respond promptly to guests, we are glad to tell that our development is constantly working on the application speed and reliability.

Eduard Gomberg

Great for new a growing hosts

Reviewed 2019-06-03

I enjoy growing with it.

Pros
Ability to automatically send messages and reviews

Cons
A little clogged up interface. There seems to be a bit of a learning curve

Response from iGMS

"Hello Eduard,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to learn that our app helps you business growing. Kindly note that our design team is working on improving the interface so it will be more friendly and easy-to-use. If you have suggestions, just drop us a line at support@igms.com.

Meghan Barron

Host services

Reviewed 2017-03-27

This has made my job a lot easier. It's usually very quick, and it's easy to see visually what's happening. It's a great program. Sometimes I get errors when loading a page, and sometimes it takes a minute to send a message through, but otherwise it works really well.

Pros
I like being able to see the calandar all at once. I also love the templates!

Cons
It's a bit slow to send a message. also, I'm never sure if it updates the nightly rate and total of payment when I make a date alteration for a guest.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Megan,

We appreciate your review. Thank you for taking time to write it. :)

Cheers,

Anonymous

Covers all the main needs of a small short term rental company

Reviewed 2019-05-16

Pros
I love this price and simplicity of this product. I was using another product before that cost me 90% more per month in comparison to this product. It makes automated messages simple and adding multiple Airbnb accounts is what I love the most about it.

Cons
It lags a lot. It moves very slowly when opening the calendar or messages. Also, the automated messages. There needs to be more options for specific messages. Example: when someone books 1 day before they should get all the information for their trip. However, someone who book 4 months in advance shouldn't get that information until a week before.

Response from iGMS

"Hello,

We appreciate your positive feedback and are glad that automation made your life easier. The development is constantly working on improving the software performance, so if you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to email us at support@airgms.com or say hi in Live Chat. Thank you.

Anonymous

Great for automating standard replies to guests

Reviewed 2019-04-27

I am using AirGMS primarily to help automate some messaging tasks with AirBnB guests. This will definitely help with my business going forward especially when I am travelling and cannot always reply as quickly as I would like.

Pros
Facility to set up an auto-reply feature for AirBnB.

Cons
The auto-reply feature for AirBnB is a great start but it does not yet have sufficient granularity. I will often still have to follow up the auto-reply with a more personal message to guests. However, I like the fact that because the auto-reply has been sent in a timely fashion my AirBnB rating will not be adversely affected by those occasional times when I can't personally respond immediately.

Response from AirGMS

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that our smart messaging helps you to manage your listings remotely. Please note that your feedback was passed to design and tech team so that we can improve our features to provide our customers with the best experience.

Anonymous

Great software, makes managing multiple properties and automating correspondence easy.

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Pros
automatic emails, I love that I can send emails to guests and new bookings welcoming them, without having to do anything.

Cons
I wish you could automatically notify the cleaners of each new booking without having to manually do it. I had to sign up for Tokeet to manage that portion.

Response from AirGMS

Hello,

Thank you so much for your great review.
As for notifications to your cleaners, next month we are releasing the functionality of auto-assigning cleaners to the properties. This way, cleaners will get notifications automatically.

Daniel Delmonte

Great product to manage multiple listings

Reviewed 2017-04-01

The Multichat feature of AirGMS saves me a lot of time by giving me one dashboard with all the profiles we manage in just one place. That way I don't have to log in and out of several accounts. It is a very powerful tool necessary for our growth as Airbnb professional hosts.

Pros
Message templates and automated messages.

Cons
Needs some adjustments for the co-host profiles and business trips.

Response from AirGMS

Hi Daniel,

Thank you lots for your review! We are happy to partner with you.

Warm wishes,

Verena Biggs

Niche product that fills market gap with great potential

Reviewed 2018-12-28

AirGMS is changing how I run by business, allowing me to be more automated, and rethink how I use the offered systems to my advantage.

Pros
I believe that airgms is a awesome niche product that fills market gap with great potential. It makes what I do, property management, a lot easier and the whole process more automated

Cons
There are some limitations that require you to have to visit Airbnb once in a while but I’m sure these will continue to be looked at.

Response from AirGMS

Hello Verena,

Thanks for your positive review. We are glad to know we helped to make your business a lot easier and more automated. As you already know, you can always contact us in Live Chat once you have any questions. Take care!

Nicholas Barringer

Affordable Software, Amazing Value

Reviewed 2019-03-17

So far, I am truly starting to like more and more the application and hope it will make improvements in the future, so it keeps progressing as a company.

Pros
I like that some just getting started can use this software for free until they grow to 4+ listings.

Cons
I feel like the App is lacking a bit in functionality and their could be more functionalities for employees and such.

Response from AirGMS

"Hello Nicholas,

Thank you for the positive feedback! It's our pleasure to read about our users having a pleasant experience using our app.

niels marcelis

What a great development!

Reviewed 2017-10-19

Faster handling of client demands.

Pros
I have been with this software from a quite early stage and I love it. The good thing is that they are building the things you actually need. Looking forward to the next steps :)

Response from AirGMS

Hi Niels,

Thank you so much for this great review! We'll keep going with the best developments for our clients.

iGMS brings convenient

Reviewed 2019-06-24

Pros
Convenient esp the message template, easy for us to send message to guest

Cons
synchronization not instance, our title change at least 1-2 days to sync

Response from iGMS

"Hello,

Thank your for the positive feedback about our app. It's a pleasure to learn that our automated messaging helps you managing your business! Kindly note that iGMS runs synchronization with the connected platforms every 10-15 minutes, however, some changes made on Airbnb or HomeAway can take a while to be pulled through to the system. We recommend editing information on iGMS directly to have the changes applied instantly. In case you have any questions, please contact our customer experience team in Live Chat or via email support@igms.com.