iGMS Logo

Vacation rental software for professional hosts & companies

iGMS Reviews - Page 2

AS

Anna S.

Hospitality, self-employed

YOU NEED IGMS if you value your time AND guest experience!

Great tool, had it up and running in <24 hrs. When I initially ran into a problem, actually SPOKE TO A HUMAN, very rare and they had me fixed in 15 minutes. Did free trial, converted to Flex plan (which is perfect fit and affordable without sacrificing features) for the 5 months a year that property is rented.

Pros

Channel Management (consolidated calendar) Communications Automation.

Cons

Back arrow on multichannel calendar takes you home vs. back a layer. (User issue vs software)

Hello Anna! Thank you for taking the time and providing us with feedback. We really appreciate it and are glad that you find our consolidated calendar, automated messages and Flex Pricing Plan options beneficial. We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced with our Multi-calendar. We will definitely work on it. Your feedback will help us to make our platform more comfortable and user friendly. Thank you for choosing iGMS, and we appreciate your support. We're committed to continuously improving our software to meet the needs of our users. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

TS

Taylor S.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Helpful for housekeeping, but definitely not perfect.

Overall, it's worth using the software to manage the cleaners and tasks. But there is definitely room for improvement.

Pros

Task management for cleaners is my favourite feature and why I choose this software. Automatic airbnb reviews are very helpful too. Reports for monthly income and expenses is also a nice feature.

Cons

The app can be very slow to open on your phone and glitch out at times. Faster to open the airbnb app and respond to messages that way often. The property editor page isn't layed out in the most functional way.

Hello Taylor, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about iGMS. We are glad to hear that you find our task management for cleaners feature to be your favorite and that our automatic Airbnb reviews and monthly income and expense reports are also helpful to you. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our mobile app being slow to open and glitching at times....

AC

Anthony C.

Automate your Airbnb's with IGMS

I am very pleased with IGMS, it have save me a lot of time and simplified my processes. I would have to check 9 different site a day and to change pricing was a nightmare. With IGMS i can do it simply from one place. Setup was simple and support has been great.

Pros

Brings all messaging and bookings information into a simple to use interfaceAllow rates to be change over multiply platforms easilyAllow direct bookings with a easy to setup web interfaceSimply to useSaves time

Cons

It does limit you with some channel partners, ie for bookings guest enquires still have to be done via bookings.com website, but reservation messaging can be done in IGMS

We're thrilled to hear that our software has simplified your booking and messaging processes and saved you a lot of time in managing your vacation rental. We're glad that you find our interface easy to use and that it allows you to change rates across multiple platforms with ease. Our goal is to make property management as seamless as possible, and we're happy to know that we're achieving that for you. Regarding channel partners, we understand that there may be limitations with certain platforms, but we're constantly working to improve our integrations to provide the best possible experience for our users. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to explore ways to make the booking process even more streamlined.

AF

Austin F.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Best Vacation Home Management Software Out There!

Overall amazing. She need that feature for the cleaners and we're golden.

Pros

I couldn't be more stoked to recommend iGMS to everyone! It makes my life SO EASY managing my 4 Airbnb's. Gosh, only if my life was this easy everywhere else as iGMS truly made my life so simple. I couldn't be more happy with the product.

Cons

At the moment, my only recommendation would be adding a feature where a cleaner can have multiple hosts as well rather than being linked with only one hosts. For instance, my fiance and I both use iGMS as we both have our own properties. Well, we use the same cleaner. My cleaner has to use two difference emails to make it work when I wish they could just have multiple properties and multiple hosts under their one account.

Hello Austin, Thank you for your positive feedback about iGMS! We're thrilled to hear that our software has made your life easier in managing your Airbnb. Your recommendation means a lot to us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We completely understand your suggestion about adding a feature that would allow a cleaner to have multiple hosts under one account, and we will...

EL

Eric L.

The BEST STR Channel Manager

With iGMS, I'm always confident that my calendar is completely synced across platforms, pricing is up to date, my guests are well informed, and my cleaners will always show up. Anytime I have a question, customer service gets back to me via chat within the same day. 100% worth the $16 a month subscription.

Pros

I tried many different channel managers before deciding iGMS was by far the best solution. It offers a ton of functionality that makes it easy to run a short term rental across Airbnb, Vrbo, and direct bookings - like a unified inbox w/ multiple users, automated guest messaging, cleaner management, and syncing with PriceLabs. While they have an ok mobile app (works on the go), the experience is very good on desktop. As a bonus, I'm also about to create a direct booking website using their WordPress widget, which integrates reservations directly into their platform.

Cons

5 stars for being way ahead of the competition, but there are a few areas of improvement iGMS has needed for a while: -The app is slow and doesn't display a 30 day calendar of bookings on a single screen like (PLEASE add this!!!) -Automated messages can't be sent on a specific day of the week (trash reminders, etc). I have to use hosttools.com in addition for this. -Can't add a security deposit to the direct booking charge via Stripe

Hello Eric, Thank you for your raving review! We are thankful for your trust, and for amazing customers like you. We are happy that you find such value by actively using our solutions, including our website builder to streamline your short-term rental business. We are constantly working to improve our current solutions and have tons of new features in the process of development. Thank you for your valued feedback. We will pass it to our product team for review. In case of any questions, you are most welcome to reach out to us should you need any further assistance. Best, iGMS Team

Matthew P.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

After research numerous vacation rental management tools, none are as good as iGMS

Overall, it has been flawless once I got it up and running. It is now managing my rental properties and there has never been an issue. My customers may not know they are often communicating through iGMS, but they love the service I give them because of it. Thank you.

Pros

Although I have a technical background, I was happy to see the software was extremely easy to set up. I was able to connect to my AirBnB host account, connect all my properties, and give the software a test run within minutes. Having tried other competing software, that was a welcome relief. In addition, the software has lots of flexibility. I don't run my vacation rental exactly like all the big companies, and iGMS gave me the ability to choose the features I wanted and ignore the ones I didn't.

Cons

As a vacation rental owner, I am looking to automate as much of the rental process as I can. Unfortunately, one of the hardest problems I've come up against is the ability to automate providing door codes for the WiFi locks I have installed on my properties. There are solutions out there but that software can cost upwards of $1000 per month to use, and although iGMS is extremely cost effective, it does not have great tools for syncing with remote locks.

Dear Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with iGMS. We feel honored to to be your partners in managing multiple vacation rentals and delivering great service to your clients. As for the smart locks integration, it's on our road map for the months to come. For now, you can take a look at our integration with KeyCafe https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/airbnb-key-exchange-keycafe/. If you have any questions, suggestions or need our assistance, just drop a line at support@igms.com or via Live Chat. Looking forward to a word from you. Best, iGMS Team

KA

Kent A.

From 20 to 2 hours

My overall experience with IGMS has been great! Very simple to apply to my current business, they seem like a company that really wants to earn my repeat business and is actually interested in how they can improve their software to make it easier for the clients.

Pros

The scheduled messaging is by far my favorite feature of IGMS. I was able to utilize the free trial service until I decided to grow my marketing efforts into Homeaway. Once adding HA, communication quickly became overwhelming. The anxiety was relieved after registering as a Pro user. Before IGMS, I was spending no less than about 15-20hrs just in communication alone. Granted I was able to do this...

Cons

Pricing tools are the next features that can be added to save the most time. I was really hoping IGMS would have similar pricing tools to airbnb that could be pushed to other pages, but no such luck. I've been hearing it's in the works, but it can't come soon enough!

Hello Kent, Thank you for taking the time and sharing such detailed feedback. We are filled with joy knowing that our Unified Inbox and Cleaning Tasks management features became a game-changer for your business. As for the Pricing Management Toolkit, it is planned to go live after integration with Booking.com (around Q2 2020). Our product team is constantly working to speed up the release. Stay tuned with us because we have lot's of exciting news to share this year! Regards, iGMS Team

BH

Billee H.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Igms Review

Igms has become the most important management tool my company uses. Without it we would be lost!

Pros

All features are easy to use, rarely any issues with the software- the IGMS customer support is absolutely amazing. The team is well educated and quick to troubleshoot.

Cons

No cons! Everything is perfect I cannot say enough about this product.

Hi Billee, Thank you for your splendid review on Capterra! We're thrilled to hear that you find iGMS easy to use and our support team helpful. It's heartwarming to know our platform is a valuable tool for your company! We're glad you chose us and are happy to have you in the iGMS family. We strive to continue to meet your expectations and are always here for any suggestions or queries you might have. Thanks again for your kind words! Warm Regards, iGMS Team

AW

Andrew W.

Real Estate, self-employed

IGMS- Soild software for startup vacation/co hosts

Overall, I am a happy with igms and will continue to use them.

Pros

Free for those that are just starting out. Once you develop your business you then can add the pro features. This was critical for startup businesses as you if you don't have that much money to invest. I am now loyal to IGMS and they have been upgrading features consistently.

Cons

There are some app glitches that can be annoying to deal with and it takes to long to load the app each time. But if you bring this glitch to IGMS team developers they seem to fix in a timely manner.Also the billing is a bit confusing. there is no bill history like most online business you use. you have to search your email for your invoices.

Dear Andrew, Thank you for your positive review of iGMS. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with our software and plan to continue using it. We truly appreciate your feedback, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our dedicated development team is committed to resolving these issues promptly, and we appreciate your patience and cooperation in reporting them. We understand your concern...

CM

Chris M.

Unbeatable system for managing Short Term Rentals

Pros

Having one place to manage both Airbnb and VRBO bookings, plus a system of automating templates for guest communication has saved untold hours of my time and in addition provided a better experience to my guests. I couldn't operate my business without it.

Cons

It's hard to say that I see any flaws in iGMS from my experience. They are always working hard to make sure the mobile app and desktop site are updated with the latest improvements.

Hello Chris, Thank you for the positive review. It's great to know that you enjoy using our product and that it fits your needs. In case of any questions, we will be glad to welcme you in our live chat or email at support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team

SW

Sequoia W.

iGMS Rocks!

After sampling several options, I found iGMS to be the most comprehensive and easiest to use.

Pros

iGMS makes it simple to stay in communication with new inquires and current guests at our vacation rentals. Airbnb doesn’t allow me to create and save template replies. But with iGMS I’m confident that our guests will have all the information they need quickly, even if I’m out of the office. This program handles multiple listings and channels as well. Do you list on multiple channels such as Airbnb,...

Cons

When I tried to have my housekeeping use the software they could see the whole calendar, not just their assignments. Perhaps a new feature could be added that would email a custom calendar with assignments exclusive to each employee.

Dear Sequoia, Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is great to know that iGMS functionality of a really great help to you. And we are honored you went with iGMS when choosing your PMS: looking forward to working with you. Regarding your team members, please check all the possible settings in our guide on the feature: https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-to-set-up-roles-and-permissions-for-your-team-members/. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email or Live Chat, our Customer Experience Team will be glad to assist. Best, iGMS Team Best, iGMS Team

TW

Tina W.

Online Media, self-employed

My client is tickled pink with IGMS

It takes time to get it down pat but once the lightbulb comes on you kick yourself that it was that easy. Overall it is a delight to have it done and how great it works. My having a very happy client is all that counts and he is tickled.

Pros

Combines almost all aspects of the business into one area of management. It was also very easy to set up the widgets on the website's reservation page. If one has a phone order, it's nice to just do it from within IGMS's channel manager software and no longer have to invoice or keep accounting records, since we can now do that with Stripe. (no more quickbooks!)

Cons

The could clarify the two different types of direct booking, one in using the calendar to block off time and one being the widgets on the website. Calling everything Direct Booking on their help pages, was very confusing. Also, they need to explain upfront that one must group their properties. For some reason, I only ran across that information by happenstance. One overall document of help is needed from step one to step 100. Too many help documents is consuming.

Hello Tina, We are thrilled to receive such an incredible review from you. Thank you for your useful feedback. We will definitly look into your suggestions. We pride ourselves in listening to our customer's needs to make the journey with us as streamlined and uncomplicated as possible. Thank you for using iGMS and if you have any further feedback, please share it with us at support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team

AF

Adrienne F.

Fantastic customer service

Overall it has been a great experience because of the Customer support. That has been top notch.

Pros

So far I find the software pretty easy to use and the customer support is AMAZING! Any questions I have get answered almost immediately and I feel like they listen to the things I want/need! The messaging system has worked very well for me and I love that I can take direct bookings if I need too!

Cons

I was using smartbnb before and IGMS is slightly behind in a few areas and not as user friendly when you first get started. I don’t love the calendar view on my phone.

Dear Adrienne, We are beyond happy to have received your feedback on managing your properties with iGMS. We assure you all of our team constantly works to have the functionality and overall experience using iGMS as much efficient as possible. With regards to the interface and mobile app points, we would be glad to hear more details on this via Live Chat or support@igms.com to find a solution for the issues you have experienced. Best, iGMS Team

DL

David L.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Very good program - needs a little more to be awesome

If the above cons are impoved or fixed the program would be perfect. Still a good program and has saved me a lot of time and headache. Grateful for it.

Pros

Very easy to use Nice interface / design Good support Automation is great Reviews and inbox work well and save time Housekeepers can see all their future cleanings at a glance Can invite property owners to check their calenders and help with pricing if desired. Has good flexibility of options for invited staff / clients

Cons

Clients telling me they can see other peoples listing calendars despite me only giving them access to theirs. Clients saying they cannot see the pricing of current bookings in their calendars despite the 'financial viewer' button checked. Clients cannot access an 'entire month' view of their listings to change pricing making it more difficult and frustrating for them No client notifications of...

Hello David, Firstly we would like to thank you for taking your time to give such a detailed review. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain the quality of our service. We are sorry that you have been experiencing some inconveniences, but please note that we've enhanced the team management system so that clients can set up permissions and restrictions for each user...

KA

Kent A.

Real Estate, self-employed

The ever updating IGMS software!

Very pleased.

Pros

Managing vacation rentals without IGMS is a daunting task. IGMS allows me to manage all listing from all platforms in one place. They also just partnered up with pricelabs, which saves me a ton of time! The a very quick to respond when i need assistance. ANd they are constantly adding more management tools to make the user experience better. I'm so glad a choose them and have bee working with them for over 2 years now.

Cons

Just like any software, they don't have all the tools, but they had the best option for me. plus they are always adding additional tools. The migration to Booking.com wasn't as seamless as the rest of the platforms, and there are a few minor details in the application of the "direct booking widget" that I wish would get added. But as i've mentioned above, I have recommended product development ideas before to their team, and often times, the tool gets added!

Hello Kent, Thank you for giving us such a great and honest review. Thank you for acknowledging our fast response to queries and our constant upgrades to improve our user's experience. We pride ourselves on listening to our users to make your experiences better. We appreciate your feedback and if you have any more suggestions, please let us know at support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team

LS

Leland S.

Real Estate, self-employed

Performs the basics but much to be desired

Terrible customer support. Many critical bugs that are not fixed over the years. Overpriced software for the functionality and support provided. I do not recommend this company.

Pros

Automated messaging, multi-property management, custom website

Cons

Customer support is rude and unconcerned about reported bugs. They will argue over the bug being a problem of their concern and only after many email exchanges might state they will put it in their suggestion for improvement, even if it's a critical bug. Over the years not one of the reported bugs or critical feature suggestions provided has been implemented. Their development team is both incompetent and insufficiently staffed. I've received double bookings on multiple occasions which require a host cancellation.

Hello Leland, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We're genuinely sorry for the challenges you've faced with our customer support and the inconvenience caused by double bookings. Your feedback on our response to reported bugs and feature suggestions is invaluable. We recognize the significance of effective communication, especially when dealing with critical issues that impact your operations....

Pat L.

Great Features & Value

I had completely outsourced the management of by vacation rental to a national firm, but the results were horrible. iGMS helped me grow by over 50% AND add 3 new units with LESS effort than I had put in before I went with the national firm.

Pros

Simple integration to both AirBNB & VRBO, templatized & ad hoc guest communication, and seamless notification to our cleaner.

Cons

When I started with iGMS, it was AirGMS and only for AirBNB. They quickly added VRBO, so my 2 primary channels were covered. I'm looking forward to the direct booking and Booking.com features coming later in 2020.

Hello Pat, Thank you for the time you took to review your experience with us in such detail. We really appreciate that. It is a great honor to hear that your business has grown bigger with us and that our onboarding, Unified Inbox and cleaning management tools have been of significant aid to you. As for the pricing, we are always glad to offer any help possible to support member of hosting community. And just remind you that Booking.com along with the direct booking engine are on their way to be released in Q2-3 2020. Looking forward to hearing from you! Best, iGMS Team

BM

Bryce M.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Really wanted this product to work - Customer support makes this product terrible

Program = awesome Customer service and support is a deal breaker. Overall, very poor experience

Pros

The features and ability to edit your products pricing, content is above the rest The reports are awesome and the dashboard is easy to use The calendar is good visually

Cons

As other users have mentioned setup is a challenge however being reasonable tech savvy I got it all together....however a lot of the guides are dated and lack detail therefore this process was slower than it should have been. Finally I ran into issues which were beyond my control and repeatedly requested customer support to look into it, however all they did was repeat the same answers over and over...

Hello Bryce, thank you for sending your feedback, it is very important to us. We are really sorry to hear that your experience wasn't the best. We are constantly working to improve our services, and if you have any other suggestions, we are always here for you at support@igms.com Best, iGMS Team

BL

Beth L.

Real Estate, self-employed

IGMS glitches will cost you

Their product has glitches that will cause headaches and cost money. When this happens, their customer service is terrible. On multiple occasions, I have sent them details snd screen shots to show the problems their glitches have created, and they consistently find a way to blame every issue on user error.

Pros

The software makes communication with guests easy.

Cons

IGMS consistently has glitches in syncing information across platforms. We have had problems with updating pricing as well as blocking calendar dates. For example, pricing updates made in IGMS do not always sync with Airbnb or VRBO. This has cost of thousands of dollars.

Hi Beth, We deeply regret any inconvenience caused and genuinely appreciate your patience as we diligently tackle the challenges you've encountered. Following a thorough investigation, it has come to our attention that the glitches you've experienced stem from the communication breakdown between your iGMS account and VRBO, specifically related to the API connection. We fully comprehend the significant...

Hospitality, self-employed

iGMS automates the whole Airbnb experience

As mentioned, the key benefits I've received from using iGMS is a huge reduction in the amount of time I need to spend on messaging guests, which in turn has reduced the amount of stress I had from managing the Airbnb to almost zero.

Pros

I love iGMS, it makes managing my Airbnb property incredibly simple. Before iGMS I found the communication with guests to be very stressful, having to remember to send out information at particular times, reminding people about check out times etc. With iGMS I have been able to automate 90% of all the communication, while still having it feel personalised to the guest.

Cons

Really there's nothing I dislike about iGMS, they could add a few features here and there (like it would be great to include a weather report to guests when they check in for example), but overall, it's awesome.

Hello, Thank you for reviewing our app. We are glad that you enjoy using iGMS software and hope that it will help you to grow your business! Message automation is one of the most popular features among our users because it brings communication with the guests on a whole new level. Did you know that you can also chat with your Booking.com guests via iGMS Unified Inbox now? Connect your Booking.com properties, process payments with Stripe integration and enjoy the centralized property management with iGMS. Stay tuned and thank you for choosing iGMS! Regards, iGMS Team

CB

Claudia B.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Awesome software

It helped me managed all my properties at the same place with ease and without any problems.

Pros

I am using IGMS for a couple years now and I tried different software before and now I am choosing to stick with the best! They have multiples features and they always stay up to date about new fonctionnalities. I also appreciate there help whenever I need it!

Cons

Nothing. I am very satisfied with this product

Hello Claudia, thank you so much for taking the time to give us this amazing review! We are happy to have you as a customer and we hope to continue helping you to manage your business in the best way possible! Let us know if you ever need assistance and we´ll be glad to help. Best, iGMS team

Brian F.

IGMS is solid

Overall I really like IGMS.

Pros

The ability to manage your properties across multiple channels/platforms is vital. The automated messaging is great, and they are constantly working to improve the product.

Cons

The "task management" of what needs to be done at various properties is not particularly helpful in the way it is implemented for me.

Hi Brian, Thank you for the positive review and rating of our service. We appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear that iGMS has simplified the day-to-day tasks for you with the automation features we offer. If you think that something is lacking in our task management system, we are open to suggestions! If you would like to suggest any features that you would like to see, or if you have any questions please reach out to us via Live Chat or support@igms.com Best, iGMS Team

LS

Lindsey S.

US IGMS User

Pros

iGMS does everything I need. My favorite feature is adding team members. I even have my pest control service manager added so he can see our calendar.

Cons

The only thing I don't love is that for direct booking, I can only set up stripe to deposit to one bank account.

Hello Lindsey, We're thrilled to hear that you find our software useful and that the team member feature has been especially helpful for your business. Regarding your feedback on direct booking payments, we understand that having the option to deposit to multiple bank accounts would be helpful for some users. We appreciate your suggestion and will take it into consideration as we continue to improve our software.

MC

Melissa C.

Love IGMS !

It’s been one of the best softwares ever used and believe it is a game changer for vacation home owners especially, if you are new to do this

Pros

Streamlining bookings through one application. Needing only one app to manage multiple booking channels has been an important assistant to our booking success and ensuring multiple bookings do not occur on the same dates.

Cons

Trying to keep all bookings connected can be a challenge, however it hasn’t interfered with being able to manage my home booking scheduling

Dear Melissa, Thank you for your wonderful review of iGMS! We're thrilled to hear that our software has been one of the best you've ever used and a game-changer for vacation homeowners like yourself, especially if you're new to this industry. We're delighted that our streamlined booking process through a single application has been instrumental in your booking success. Managing multiple booking channels efficiently is crucial, and we're glad to provide a solution that helps you avoid double bookings and ensures a smooth scheduling process. Thank you for choosing iGMS, and we appreciate your support. We're committed to continuously improving our software to meet the needs of our users. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

CM

Christy M.

Okay with minimal use

While they may use API on a couple of platforms, it still isn't instant. If I get a message that someone booked through the airbnb app, it may be instant or it may be an hour until IGMS sends me the same confirmation.

Pros

The lite plan is a good price if you're only running one platform like airbnb. The templates are very nice but they sometimes have issues like blocking your calendar when you didn't block it, the customer service is very very frustrating and if you add VRBO, the templates won't auto send. Looking elsewhere for better service and reliability.

Cons

The formatting needs help, you have to get used to it -so not user friendly. It's hard to remember where certain features are- can be tricky to find the spot to manually send a template before it's scheduled. Some features on your computer are not available for mobile app.

Hello Christy, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are sorry to hear that you had some challenges using our app. We are constantly improving the product for our customers, this is why we've documented all your suggestions and passed it to our product team for review. If you have any more suggestions, please let us know at support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team