iGMS Logo

Vacation rental software for professional hosts & companies

iGMS Reviews - Page 6

KN

Ken Nikko M.

Airgms best app to use!

I love to use this app! Great way to communicate with guest!

Pros

The app is simply amazing! I can communicate with the guest in no time and most of the clients are pretty satisfied by the way we reply to out guest! We love to use Igms!

Cons

The app is quite slow whenever we have to jump from messages

"Hello Ken, We appreciate the time you put into writing a positive review for us. It's inspiring to know that guest communication is one of your favorite features. Knowing how valuable to respond promptly to guests, we are glad to tell that our development is constantly working on the application speed and reliability. Best, iGMS Team"

EG

Eduard G.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great for new a growing hosts

I enjoy growing with it.

Pros

Ability to automatically send messages and reviews

Cons

A little clogged up interface. There seems to be a bit of a learning curve

"Hello Eduard, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to learn that our app helps you business growing. Kindly note that our design team is working on improving the interface so it will be more friendly and easy-to-use. If you have suggestions, just drop us a line at support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team"

DB

David B.

Great Short Term Rental management system

I love the iGMS system.

Pros

Easy to deploy, love the multi-calendar screen, great housekeeping coordination feature, and time saving templates with automated send features. Customer service is very good.

Cons

Some bugs, but they are correcting them quickly.

Hi David, It's amazing to read such a positive review. Thank you very much for choosing iGMS for your business. We are happy to help you nail your daily operations with the Multi-calendar and housekeeping coordination features. In case you need any help with anything, we are always here to help at support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team

WO

Whitney O.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Really good, not quite great

I like AirGMS but wish there was a native mobile app.

Pros

Easy to setup and use. The pricing model is now very good and competitive. The automation rarely ever fails.

Cons

Needs a native (or faster) mobile experience. The load time is way too slow.

Hi Whitney, Thank you so much for your feedback and review. As for the mobile app we do have it for both Android and iOS. Let us know if we can help with anything. Best, AirGMS Team

KB

Kerri B.

New User Review

Organizing all of my rental sights into one sight has been wonderful. It makes my day easier to handle.

Pros

I like the multi-calendar option and the syncing of my other rental sights. I no longer ned to go to each sight to see which rooms are reserved for which dates.

Cons

It is not easy to change information. Also, When i click on a reservation, it does not give me any information, simply lists the sight it was booked on. Also, I like to view in a monthly format and this does not offer that option.

"Hello Kerri, Thank you for the review. We are glad that Multi-calendar serves you well and makes your vacation rental routine faster and easier to handle! Kindly note that if you want to see the monthly view of the calendar, you can open the Property Editor and call the Reservation Calendar available for each property. If you have any questions about the app functionality, feel free to contact our Customer Experience Team via support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team"

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Difficult to use

Pros

Lots of features if you can figure out how to use them

Cons

The service is difficult to figure out. It took me the better part of an afternoon to get started.

"Hello, We appreciate the time that you have taken to leave a review. We hope that all the difficulties you have had are resolved now. Please note that our Customer Experience team is working hard to create a knowledge base for AirGMS users - https:/www.airgms.com/help. There you can find instructions, guides and educational videos. Besides, you can always contact us in the Live Chat or via email support@airgms.com if you have any questions. Best, AirGMS Team"

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Covers all the main needs of a small short term rental company

Pros

I love this price and simplicity of this product. I was using another product before that cost me 90% more per month in comparison to this product. It makes automated messages simple and adding multiple Airbnb accounts is what I love the most about it.

Cons

It lags a lot. It moves very slowly when opening the calendar or messages. Also, the automated messages. There needs to be more options for specific messages. Example: when someone books 1 day before they should get all the information for their trip. However, someone who book 4 months in advance shouldn't get that information until a week before.

"Hello, We appreciate your positive feedback and are glad that automation made your life easier. The development is constantly working on improving the software performance, so if you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to email us at support@airgms.com or say hi in Live Chat. Thank you. Best, iGMS Team"

KM

Kevin M.

AirGMS is AWESOME!

As an Airbnb Property Management Company we have been looking for software that can help us with the properties we manage. We've looked at other firm's software, but nothing compares to AirGMS. It's extremely easy to use and their customer support is second to none. I highly recommend AirGMS to everybody!

Pros

It makes managing properties so easy. On one page you can see all property bookings and prices.

Cons

Since we manage so many properties, the page with the interface can have small type, but otherwise it's great.

Hi Kevin, Thank youo for such a great review and for being our client. Warm wishes, AirGMS team

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, self-employed

Great for automating standard replies to guests

I am using AirGMS primarily to help automate some messaging tasks with AirBnB guests. This will definitely help with my business going forward especially when I am travelling and cannot always reply as quickly as I would like.

Pros

Facility to set up an auto-reply feature for AirBnB.

Cons

The auto-reply feature for AirBnB is a great start but it does not yet have sufficient granularity. I will often still have to follow up the auto-reply with a more personal message to guests. However, I like the fact that because the auto-reply has been sent in a timely fashion my AirBnB rating will not be adversely affected by those occasional times when I can't personally respond immediately.

Hello, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that our smart messaging helps you to manage your listings remotely. Please note that your feedback was passed to design and tech team so that we can improve our features to provide our customers with the best experience. Best, iGMS Team

MB

Meghan B.

Hospitality,

Host services

This has made my job a lot easier. It's usually very quick, and it's easy to see visually what's happening. It's a great program. Sometimes I get errors when loading a page, and sometimes it takes a minute to send a message through, but otherwise it works really well.

Pros

I like being able to see the calandar all at once. I also love the templates!

Cons

It's a bit slow to send a message. also, I'm never sure if it updates the nightly rate and total of payment when I make a date alteration for a guest.

Hi Megan, We appreciate your review. Thank you for taking time to write it. :) Cheers, AirGMS team

Great software, makes managing multiple properties and automating correspondence easy.

Pros

automatic emails, I love that I can send emails to guests and new bookings welcoming them, without having to do anything.

Cons

I wish you could automatically notify the cleaners of each new booking without having to manually do it. I had to sign up for Tokeet to manage that portion.

Hello, Thank you so much for your great review. As for notifications to your cleaners, next month we are releasing the functionality of auto-assigning cleaners to the properties. This way, cleaners will get notifications automatically. Best, AirGMS Team

JF

John F.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, self-employed

Good backup & integration with Airbnb &VRBO

Great backup platform that integrates fully with Airbnb and VRBO.

Pros

Easy to pair and integrate with STR platforms. Nice to have a backup and reminder for reservation inquiries and bookings, along with messages sent through the platforms from travelers. Calendar also integrates with STR platforms.

Cons

No negative concerns at this time. The software is very robust and dependable.

Dear John, Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience with iGMS. It is great to know that iGMS meets all of your business needs. We want you to feel comfortable using our product and constantly work to improve it. Just recently we introduced Direct Bookings communication channel to connect with guests that booked directly with you. Check out more details in our blog https://www.igms.com/new-feature-communication-direct-booking/. We hope you'll enjoy it! Feel free to share your thoughts on it anytime at support@igms.com Best, iGMS Team

MS

Marco S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best Time Saver for Guest Communication

Pros

I've been an iGMS client for over 1 year and its templates feature has been one of the most important reason why I decided to manage my inbox from here. The easy calendar view and the option to lock dates made it even better.

Cons

The mobile app is quite slow to open and load

Hi Marco, It's always great to get a positive review from a long-term customer! Thank you very much for stayng with iGMS for all this time. We are glad that our automation features and the calendar functionality serves your needs. As for the mobile application, we've recntly improved it's stability and perofrmance. So, if you still have any issues with it, please, do not hesitate to contact us at support@igms.com or via Live Chat. Best, iGMS Team

NB

Nicholas B.

Affordable Software, Amazing Value

So far, I am truly starting to like more and more the application and hope it will make improvements in the future, so it keeps progressing as a company.

Pros

I like that some just getting started can use this software for free until they grow to 4+ listings.

Cons

I feel like the App is lacking a bit in functionality and their could be more functionalities for employees and such.

"Hello Nicholas, Thank you for the positive feedback! It's our pleasure to read about our users having a pleasant experience using our app. Best, iGMS Team"

TM

Titus M.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Reliability Guaranteed!!

The time I save when I manage my airbnb rooms is just amazing. I love the fact that I use 1 app to manage 4 different properties.

Pros

The fact that activities from my airbnb are reflected real time on my IGMS and better still for several accounts... I love the reliability it has guaranteed me so far!

Cons

I have not yet encountered great cons yet. However I would highly encourage IGMS to allow managing of booking.com accounts too!!

"Hello Titus, Such reviews give us real inspiration to keep improving all aspects of our app and growing along with our customers. We are happy to announce that native integration with Booking.com is under development already, and the release is planned for Q1 2020. In any case, feel free to reach out anytime via support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team"

nm

niels m.

What a great development!

Faster handling of client demands.

Pros

I have been with this software from a quite early stage and I love it. The good thing is that they are building the things you actually need. Looking forward to the next steps :)

Cons

Hi Niels, Thank you so much for this great review! We'll keep going with the best developments for our clients. Best, AirGMS Team

LL

Liviu L.

Construction, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

Good software for your short term property management

Pros

Adding more people who can view calendar, manage and approve people to book Manage all of your properties in one platform Using the same features as on airbnb

Cons

It has been difficult to get used to different option Not very intuitive as it could be

Dear Liviu, Thank you for your review. It is great to know that you enjoy using our team management tool and successfully manage your accounts and listings via single dashboard. Our Customer Experience team is always available via email or Live Chat if you need any help on onboarding. You can also find many useful guides and articles on our Help Desk: https://www.igms.com/help/. As an alternative, you can look for video tutorials on our Youtube channel as well:https://www.youtube.com/c/iGMScom/videos Best, iGMS Team

KP

Kim P.

Great Software!

This software has helped us interface 2 marketing platforms so that we can maximize our bookings.

Pros

This software is a great service for managing our STR! Easy to use and manage. We are very Happy with it!

Cons

The thing I like the least about iGMS is I never can get customer service on the phone. They only email back.

Dear Kim, Thank you for taking the time and reviewing your experience with iGMS. We are delighted to know that our app serves you well, we are constantly working to imporve it. As for the customer support team, we don't provide phone support but Customer experience team is available online: Monday - Friday 24h, Saturday - Sunday: reply within 48 hours. Looking forward to connecting with you! Best, iGMS Team

VG

Victor G.

IGMS review

Been great experience so far.

Pros

Simple to use. Inbox feature works really well, calendars work great.

Cons

Little long to load on my android phone.

Dear Victor, It is great to know that you enjoy using iGMS to the fullest. As for the iGMS Inbox, recently we introduced a new feature that allows you to communicate with your guests from the direct bookings just the same way you do with the other guests from Airbnb and Homeaway/Vrbo channels! Check our guide on it https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-to-create-a-manual-reservation-via-igms/. Thank you for the comment regarding the app loading, we are constantly working on improvement of our mobile version and will pass your feedback to the product team. Best, iGMS Team

KT

Kyle T.

Hospitality, self-employed

Switched from Guesty

Overall I would recommend airgms and have done so already.

Pros

Integration is a breeze with Airgms. It makes life so easy.

Cons

Making rules for available dates would be nice.

Hello Kyle, We appreciate your review and happy that you find our software helpful. We'll keep doing our best to suit your needs. Best, AirGMS

Julie D.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Used multiple times a day!

I use this to manage my 12 Airbnb listings. Guests comment on how responsive I am but in reality it's all the app!

Pros

This is handsdown the easiest and most efficient way to run an Airbnb business. I use this app/website daily to manage all 12 of my listings. People tell me constantly that my properties are the most communicative and clear they've ever used. This platform is my secret!! The owner is incredibly helpful and is active on many social media sites.

Cons

Literally nothing! This is one of my favorite platforms out there!

"Hello Julie, Excited to hear that your host life became productive and easier! Thank you for the honest and positive review. Managing 12 listings and communicating with guests is always a challenge, and we are glad to be helpful here. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us in our Live Chat. Best, iGMS Team"

SY

Scott Y.

Overall a great system and easy to use

Pros

Integrates nicely with airbnb. Automation is easy to use. Willingness to help and give advice beyond the system itself.

Cons

No API with other sites. Sometimes financial reports seem incorrect or reservations are being counted twice. Can't delete listings that are not active anymore

Hi Scott, Thanks a lot for your great review and feedback. We'll pass on your concerns to the technical team and will continue to improve our product for our customers. Best, AirGMS team

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Game changer

Pros

Customer support is exceptional and they gave me some great general advice unrelated to the software. I love being able to text the cleaner and having template messages that fire off at certain times is great. Prices are reasonable and not excessive. Overall a great management system that I will use to help grow my airbnb business.

Cons

The user interface could be nicer, I dislike the way the calendar view stretches across the page and it's not straighforward to find the monthly view. . It's quite clunky and sometimes pages don't load.

Hello, Thank you for your positive review. Customer experience crew is glad to be of help. Our dev team has already tackled the performance issues you mentioned and the app efficiency has been significantly improved. And we do have big design plans for 2019! Best, AirGMS Team

JH

Jordan H.

Real Estate, self-employed

Highly recommend iGMS for beginners and experts alike

I got to the point with my Airbnb rentals where I really just wanted to step away. I did all the hard work and when it came time to let it run its self I was skeptical that it was even possible after hearing mixed reviews from so many other software providers. In the end iGMS was like a personal assistant who worked for wayyy under minimum wage! It was like having a management company at the tips of my fingers- except I got to run it consistently exactly how I wanted and after it was set up the margin for error was eliminated.

Pros

iGMS was easy to use and made my business run seamlessly. Without it I would have spent more time than the software subscription cost and with it I save time and also have more piece of mind.

Cons

Nothing. Of course price is always some kind of issue for everyone but for me this software was well worth it. It literally paid for its self over and over each month.

Dear Jordan, Thank you for such an amazing feedback. Making your business life easier and more productive is one of our main goals. We are excited to know that property management is going smooth and effortless with iGMS. We hope that with our tools, you will expand your business at minimum cost. Stay tuned with us as we have more groundbreaking news to share this year. Best, iGMS Team

DM

Derek M.

Great PMS

Pros

Great PMS, easy to set up, and integrate. Functions well. Integrates with most things.

Cons

Would love to have alternative methods of accepting payments. Would love more customizable reports. Would love a rental lock automated integration

Hello Derek, Thank you for your review of iGMS. We're glad you found our software easy to set up and integrate, and that it functions well for you. We appreciate your suggestions about alternative payment methods, customizable reports, and rental lock automated integration, and we'll take them into consideration as we continue to improve our software.