innRoad Reviews

4.49/5 (168 reviews)

Samantha Stone

Moved two small Inns from RezOvation to InnRoad and haven't regretted one moment

Reviewed 2017-01-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Within the past 6 months, I have moved two small Inns over to InnRoad from RezOvation. The Sales Team offered me a discount if I started the migration right away and although I was hesitant I agreed - No time like the present right. Unfortunately, it was the beginning of the busy season and I couldn't do it and I asked if we could postpone the migration until the end of the season and they were more than happy to comply. The move is relatively seamless but it is tedious work if you want to bring everything with you, that being said I wish some more of the functionality had been explained prior to the migration because I would have been able to make better decisions on how we specifically were going to handle different situations and I would have done things much simpler. An Inn starting from scratch would be super simple. Our Inns have unique rooms so we had to make a room type for almost every room which requires a little more time for everything that follows, but the end result is worth it. I work hard on yield management and InnRoads has many capabilities that RezOvations did not offer that I now take full advantage of. This also translates into their Booking Engine capabilities. First, you set up your seasons, then your rates, then minimum stays (discuss this with your Implementation person first as there are several ways you can set this up). It seems like a lot of steps, but once it is all in there it is super easy to work with. Adding a short term special is very easy, especially if it is a discount off of your Rack rate. You can automate some, all or none of your emails - so handy. The reports are well put together and easy to use. The search capabilities are wonderful - you can find a booking by the last four digits of their Credit card. I mainly moved over because of the cost. With RezOvations and using Bed & Breakfast.com to link to the OTA's for two properties. We have easily cut the cost in half. I thought I would be giving up a lot of functionality with the reduced cost, but I have actually gained much more control of my rates. Just do it...it's worth it. The Support team is very responsive. I have had a few little bugs, which I may have caused myself, but they have cleared them all up relatively quickly.

Michael Phillips

Saves Time and Money

Reviewed 2016-10-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Inn Road Software is simple to navigate and to learn. Although I did not start with Inn Road software integration from the beginning, it has proved to be useful in operations for the small 39 room hotel I operate. To make a long story short, I started as the GM last year in 2015; without training from my predecessor. I've not experienced such a cloud based software before, rather my strong suite was with another brand in a POS/Hospitality software. Being tossed into a new software, well. . . I only had my knowledge of computers and my wit to figure out applications being hindered and harbored in the technological era. After a month and a half, I've caught onto how the system operates. It wasn't too difficult to adapt to the generalities of how Inn Road Operates. In most areas I prefer the ease of Inn Road. Not only because I caught on fast in the areas needed to manage the hotel and all the reservation types that come wit it, but it allowed for me and others to correct ourselves prior to saving our mistakes. To explain, required information needs to be filled out prior to advancing and saving anything. It may seem archaic in regards to applications or forms have always required fields to be filled in before proceeding, but I've never had this luxury with the original operating system I've used. This has been beneficial and is a great regarding the software because it no longer requires many reports to be printed and trying to find the origin of the mistake to make corrections from the beginning. Overall, Inn Road has and continues to save time, which in return saves money, and sanity. I've always appreciated the cliché phrase "Work smarter, not harder." In my opinion, Inn Road's software allows me to accomplish this objective.

Caitlin Freeman

So happy we switched!

Reviewed 2016-10-21

We decided to switch to InnRoad last winter and it was the best decision we made! One of my biggest fears was our initial integration, but with the help of Jeff our property setup and integration were really easy and a lot faster than I anticipated. InnRoad is extremely user friendly when it comes to the day to day operation of the system. We have had a couple glitches with the interfacing of InnRoad and Booking.com which lead to a handful of over-bookings but InnRoad seems to have fixed whatever the problem was. The one thing I think they can work on or change protocol is following up with clients who contact the 24-7 Client Services department. Once you call or contact the Client Services Department and a ticket or work order is created that is the last you hear from them until you receive an email asking to fill out a short survey referencing the closed ticket item. The survey asks you how their customer service was and if you have any comments or feedback as to what they can do better. I am the type of person who would like a phone call or short email back from tech support saying "hey, we fixed the problem - this is what went wrong, this is what we did to fix it." That way I know the issue was resolved. Otherwise I just assume the ticket is still outstanding. Once you receive the email with the survey it means everything is resolved but I just like to be in the know so next time something happens I have knowledge as to what the problem could be. That is the one and only thing I think they could improve. Oh and maybe they could design an app for my phone/tablet so I can work on the go - other than that LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Highly recommend the change if you are on the fence. It has made my life a thousands times easier.

James Feagin

Very good. I highly recommend this software.

Reviewed 2016-05-31
Review Source: Software Advice

After looking at several other systems, including a couple of the ones aimed at large, chain hotels, innRoad seemed to be the best designed for the small, single location business. We are very new to this business, so anything that could clearly improve our operations and sales is a bonus. A few things we do that are somewhat unique require creating workarounds that aren't as precise as would be ideal, but the customization available is great. Customer support and training has been really good, as well, leaving me in no doubt that the vendor actually does care about their customers. Even on a holiday, you can get live help on the phone quickly. The channel management features got us quickly online with major OTAs so we could get loads more exposure than traditional advertising would for the same cost. Already we are up 73% in sales over the same time period in the previous year! Of course, your mileage may vary. The pricing is also very competitive. I would not say it is the lowest I found, but based on every point I compared among systems, the system returns good value for the cost.

Sarah Streeter

Definitely choose Innroads when user support matters

Reviewed 2017-12-11
Review Source: Software Advice

The reason I did not rate the price / value was I'm a Reservation Agent and unaware of the rate paid, definitely not because I think it unfair. I do however feel like with the customer support they offer 24/7 being superior than any I've dealt with I wouldn't even enter price in to my decision equation. It's like having great car insurance, price is irrelevant if excellent support is available when you need it.

Dave Dingle

Great for our property! We're a smaller boutique hotel with 11 guest rooms currently. We're growing, adding rooms and features. InnRoad has supported and helped us significantly with our growth.

Reviewed 2018-05-05
Review Source: Software Advice

We've been using InnRoad for almost three years now. We've used three PMS/reservation systems over the last 12 years and this is by far the best we've used. As you work with them they will help you to build a better marketing presence and to optimize your mix of direct bookings on your site versus relying on third party reservation systems with high commission costs

Michael Phillips

Easy to adjust to

Reviewed 2015-12-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Although it is frustrating, I like that Inn Road allows one step to be completed at a time and you cannot proceed unless everything is done correctly. Working in a fast pace environment with hospitality a lot of things can be forgotten or overlooked because we multi-task upon multi-tasking. I've done so myself plenty of times, but the program is built to allow things to be done correctly the first time by having all the proper areas filled out. This way it limits the time one could waste backtracking to find a mistake made towards the beginning of the process or even at the beginning of the month.

Michael Rawson

Very comprehensive system with great functionality

Reviewed 2018-01-24
Review Source: Software Advice

I am very impressed that I have a full property management system with back office accounting for a monthly fee and no investment. It includes a booking engine and mobile app, allowing me to have a system that compares in many ways to the property management systems of the industry giants.

sofia wakefield

huge improvements in coding and intuitive application

Reviewed 2018-04-19
Review Source: Software Advice

We have been with Innroads through several incarnations, and we are happy we stuck it out and are where we are. The systems are super cross-referenced and allow us to navigate all sorts of reservations, from daily to weekly, to extended and groups. Thank you all!

Scott Overton

InnRoad is a long term partner for our busniess

Reviewed 2016-01-11
Review Source: Software Advice

I found the system to be user friendly, affordable and full of potential from day one. That fact that we were able to go live with the system in a blink of an eye due to the system being cloud based with no installation. The assigned account manager walked me through each step of the set up and continued with teaching the entire staff via conference calls. The tech support department was great with our learning curve and would assist us through each self placed hurdles. The InnRoad team assisted me in setting up accounts with all of the online travel agents (OTA's) and worked with our webmaster to link the booking engine seamlessly. Almost immediately we began receiving bookings, the front desk agents were operating the system like pros and are "brand of one" began to grow.

Hannah Beckwith

Great reservation system for our small Inn

Reviewed 2017-04-17

We have been using InnRoad at our property since 2014 and ever since the big update it has been better than ever. Many user friendly features have been added, including the ability to drag and drop reservations directly on the tape chart, simple "press of a button" cancellation, and new and exciting color coding. We especially appreciate the added feature of being able to customize the tape chart to how each of the front desk associates prefer it when they are logged in. It's also helpful to be able to adjust the rate plan on the tape chart instead of having to do it after opening the reservation up. Tabs are a genius idea, as it allows us to multitask. Any issues we've had have been resolved very quickly and efficiently. Before their update, we briefly considered switching to another reservation system, but now we're so happy we decided to stick with InnRoad.

Patty Lasher

Why we like Innroads

Reviewed 2017-03-31

We have been using Innroads since 2013. We are an independent hotel and have been really excited since they have been doing their upgrades on the system. They are constantly striving to make it easier for everyone to use. And there support team is the best. They are always there to help out with any problem that might be happening.

Tom Gavac

Better Than Expected as a New User of innRoad

Reviewed 2018-05-29
Review Source: Software Advice

To prepare myself in general for the innRoad system at the property I am working at, I spent several hours watching training videos and taking notes ONLY to find once I was at my work site that many of the procedures in the videos were CHANGED....this became quite confusing to/for me! I also wish a written MANUAL for the operation of innRoad system for Front Desk Clerks arranged by topic: Checking in a Guest, Making a Reservation, Ways to Make a Payment, How to take a Room Out of Service, How to Place a Room back in Service, How to....(so many basic topics) in a SIMPLE, SYSTEMATIC, 1-2-3- step format were available (or if it is, I don't know about it)...Thank you!

Ken Christensen

The Right Path.

Reviewed 2015-09-29
Review Source: Software Advice

As a resort manager using Innroad reservation systems for more than four years. I can say this.. Since we started using our beloved Innroads system, my life has been a lot less stressful and a lot more enjoyable. Innroad has taken our bookings, billings and customer satisfaction to another level. No more overbooking, paper work free and booking on line. Freeing up more than 1/2 the phone calls. This means, we are spending more time with customers in front of you.. We all know how important that is for your social media and reviews. A lot more smiles and laughter around the office now days..

DeLloyd Jacobson

Inn Road Customer Support

Reviewed 2018-08-11
Review Source: Software Advice

I would recommend this software for anyone in the lodging business.

Alyssa Wildt

Coming out of the Stone Age

Reviewed 2016-10-26
Review Source: Software Advice

We are a small 14 unit family run motel that had been using the old paper book system (for the past 38 years) and I decided that as part of or office remodel we would get with the times and get an reservation system. Innroad was referred to us by another motel so I looked into it. The sales team was super helpful even in showing my mom who is the owner that we would actually be saving time and money by going with a program like there. The implementation team was great especially my rep who had to train me and put up with all my questions. There was a few hiccups that happened but they were remedy almost immediately. My mom who is not tech savvy at all can use the program easily. I also love the fact that I can access the reservation system from anywhere. This way if it is midnight and our office is closed and we get a reservation call I can see what we have available. Another great thing is that if we use their channel manager features and the amount of time that was spent entering and making sure the reservation book is up to date is virtually gone, I was spending hours a day doing this and now its about 5 minutes. If there is any problem or issue the customer support team is amazing. they can help you fix anything with in minutes. I have made many mistakes and they not only fixed them but then showed me how to do it too. The one rep even has gotten used to me calling that she asked about my 1 year old that she had heard previously in the back ground. Their team has that small business charm that makes you want to do business with them. I would defiantly refer them to other businesses.

Denise Waddell Conte

What we need here is a bit more flexibility

Reviewed 2016-11-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall this software serves my purposes. That being said there are some major draw backs. I initially went with InnRoads because i wanted a online booking platform that could be integrated into my website. Due to the inflexibility of the platform and its inability to handle the subtleties and nuances of my booking requirements, I was not able to use this as a online booking utility. Instead, I use it as a hands on booking tool. For instance, I have seasons where my prices are higher then other times of the year (as I am sure most if not all hotels have) and the default is that if a guest wants to stay during a time that overlaps the two season ranges, InnRoads will always default to the lower price and there is no way of circumventing this default. I can manipulate the system manually, but if someone was booking online, I would lose money. As well, to manipulate this program with all its associations of seasons and rates is particularly challenging.

Samuel Yong

Reliable, Great Customer Service and an excellent choice for Independent Innkeepers

Reviewed 2018-12-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing more improvements to your service!

Meshelle Pierce

Great experience

Reviewed 2018-01-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Inn road reservation system is very easy to use and learn. they have a help section with instructions on how to do a lot . You can schedule a class online . Or just call customer service on the phone which is available 24 hours a day. I have called a few times. And every time the repasenitive has been very polite and able to walk me through whatever I needed with step by step instructions. One time I was very busy with customers. And they just fixed my problem for me. And sent me a email with instructions on how to fix it myself if it happened again. Overall my experience has been excellent. And would recommend to anyone wanting to buy a reservation system

Shana Stepanek

The 21st Century comes to Country Haven Inn

Reviewed 2015-08-21
Review Source: Software Advice

The software is easy to use. I don't have to worry about making booking mistakes. It's also very easy to alter reservations and to see availability and rates of occupancy. The hotel was not computerized at all when I became the manager 3 years ago. After I was here 5 months a person called from innRoad and convinced us to give innRoad a try. I am of the generation that is not very computer literate and innRoad helped me implement the system and offered training sessions to our whole staff to learn how to use computers and the innRoad system. I'm not sure another software company would have done that.

Alex Velazquez

Lots of Features, Great Support

Reviewed 2019-01-17

Really great, especially on the support front. Ideal for smaller properties that really need a combo PMS + IBE solution. Beats the heck out of many other small vendors out there.

Janet Wagner

New Motel owner, I have an IT background

Reviewed 2016-12-05
Review Source: Software Advice

I was able to get up and running in a matter of hours. There is a hospitality terms that I had to get up to speed on. Terms that I did not understand kept me from grasping some of the concepts. There are a few operations that I would like to be able to do myself. The software is a bit cumbersome for changing seasonal rates and promotions I do want to say that the integration help and the tech support is first rate. Our credit card integration (ShopKeep payments) is seamless. A few of the messes I got myself into needed emergency calls to tech support and they were able to resolve my issues while on the phone.

James Feagin

One year of sales growth

Reviewed 2017-04-17

innRoad is a great fit for a small hotel or inn with a large variety of room types. We were able to create custom settings for each type of unit we have and can even have virtual rooms to meet needs that only come up in specific situations. The accounting features give us all the scalability we need for extra retail as we develop more income streams and keeps transactions simple for our guests. Managing OTA presence is a whole lot easier with the channel manager feature. Group reservations are somewhat clunky to manage. While you can set up groups, manage single or multiple payers, and include event-related fees, there's a lot to be done. In some ways, our old paper contract system was easier. There are also some features that can't be accessed directly, but require you to call support. It appears that this is variable according to your specific account details, but you will have to ask for specifics, some times as you find a feature you now want to use that you hadn't touched before. On the whole, this is a really strong system for a small, eccentric place. We've see our sales grow nearly 50% over the past year. While this isn't all due to innRoad, a lot of what drove that wouldn't have been possible without property management. I highly recommend it!

Scott Overton

Couldn't be happier with the partnership that we have with Innroad

Reviewed 2014-05-23

After purchasing a distressed property and completing a major renovation, we found ourselves with a beautiful independent property....an independent property with an outdated property management system with no link with the online travel agency world. After shopping numerous products, I came across InnRoad and the sales staff quickly arranged a demo session. The Demo session went very well and I agreed to kick the tires during a 30 day trial run. I found the system to be user friendly, affordable and full of potential; I signed on a member. April 15, 2013 we went live with the system in a blink of an eye. Since the system is cloud based, there was no installation. The assigned account manager walked me through each step of the set up and continued with teaching the entire staff via conference calls. The tech support department was great with our learning curve and would assist us through each self placed hurdles. The InnRoad team assisted me in setting up accounts with all of the online travel agents (OTA's) and worked with our webmaster to link the booking engine seamlessly. Almost immediately we began receiving bookings, the front desk agents were operating the system like pros and are "brand of one" began to grow. I won't say that InnRoad is without it's cons, there have been some that have been addressed with upgrades and some that they are working to address...but, their pros have made them the best investment that I could have made. I enjoy the cloud accessibility, their professionalism and their many connections to vendors that make our business run smoothly. I found the pricing reasonable and I found the perfect partner for our business needs. I gladly extend an invitation to contact me or my staff at the property for our honest - straight forward opinion of this product. Scott Overton, Sr. General Manager Jaybird's Inn St. Augustine Florida 904-342-7938

Court Z

Constant problems..

Reviewed 2017-02-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Where do I begin?... Terribly slow. I spend more time in my office watching the hourglass spin every time I make a change or update than anything else. Tons of time wasted here on a daily basis.... I've had constant problems with inroad pushing the correct availability thru to expedia.com, etc. This caused me tons of money and reservations as anyone shopping on expedia to stay with me got a 'no availability' message. however, I was told and thought this was fixed - but the same problem is back as of about a week ago. I'm losing business because of this. I informed customer support of this last week and was told it would be a high priority problem to fix - a week later and still no solution... The software is full of glitches. Innroad rolled out a new version of the software a couple of months ago - ever since then - constant problems (strange error messages, screen lockup, I can't even log in sometimes)... I don't know how many times I've called customer service about an issue or glitch - they tell me just log out and log back in to fix it - sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't...... The availability and nightly minimum stay rules and requirements are extremely labor intensive and time consuming to input. If you are like me and have more than one rate season, along with more than one minimum stay requirement, with more than one room type, be prepared to spend days and days and days inputting all the info. then, if you want to change the minimum night stay of one particular room on an as-needed basis for a particular night - you can't. Unless, of course, you create THREE new rate seasons for that one particular unit, with a whole new set of rules, not to mention you will have to edit your current rate season so it doesn't include that one unit you are trying to adjust. Sound confusing enough? Customer support says they are aware of this issue and might have a new version by the spring sometime to solve it.. I call customer service 2-3 times per day on average - so much that they probably all know me just by my voice.... Let's say you want to block availability for all of your units for 15 days. You have to go into a screen and manually check each individual night for each unit with a checkmark. I have 14 units which means I have to manually make 210 checkmarks!! And if I want to make the same block to Expedia users, I have to make the same 210 individual checkmarks on the Expedia blockoff page. Really? Just today, I realized that the tax calculation is wrong for an upcoming reservation in March. It's wrong only on this one reservation - and only Innroad can change the tax... When I call customer service, I will get the on-hold music for 15 minutes +/- before they pick up.. Extremely rarely do they pick up within a minute or two.

Gita Patel

Such a great Experience

Reviewed 2017-12-29
Review Source: Software Advice

If youre looking to switch pms systems, this is by far the best one I have tried.

Lauren Robinson

Great overall product

Reviewed 2017-11-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Anytime I call INNRoads makes sure to get issues resolved. I like to have the ability to get connected Live to cover questions without confusion. Customer service is great. I like the option of not paying for credit card processing, as we use an external device

Susan Hadley

Great Help with Managing various booking websites inventory

Reviewed 2017-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Good overall solution for managing rooms and reservations. Has made the whole process simple and easy to follow for front desk staff.

Robert Hickernell

Great Reservation System.

Reviewed 2015-12-02
Review Source: Software Advice

The system accomplishes every task I need and more. Reservations, Housekeeping, Financial break down (separate unit owners) and comprehensive Reports. Customer service is Excellent! My first reservation was in the 280,000's they now are over 5.8 million reservations and increasing rapidly. You will be very happy with Innroad. Our Resort is #1 rated on TripAdvisor on Siesta Key, FL. I would not risk that standing by using any other reservation system.

Josh Horrocks

InnRoad has been a tremendous tool that has allowed my business to reach the next level!

Reviewed 2017-05-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Innroads unique value proposition is its ability to consolidate many faucets of management into one easy to navigate interface. As a result, Innroads has not only saved me time in managing my hotel, but also boosted my hotel's occupancy dramatically! In combining its convenience with its fantastic customer support system, Innroads has been extremely effective in resolving booking errors and accommodating customers. After becoming acquainted with the platform, the user interface is easy to navigate and to extract information for all employees, allowing staff to focus on customer satisfaction.

Nancy Hamilton

Accessible, live support with a lot of positive, professional Friendly responsive encouraging help.

Reviewed 2017-11-18
Review Source: Software Advice

I appreciate the fact that every time I call for support, I am able to talk with someone personally who helps right away. I have never had to be put on hold for an indefinite amount of time. Follow up phone calls were requested by me to be sure I was setting up things correctly after being walked through inventory issues. The consistency of talking with the same person is very helpful.

Kelly Combs

inroad software review

Reviewed 2016-12-14

Overall the new software is an improvement over the previous, and ever-changing version. Many more user-friendly features have been added that make it more natural for the average computer user (who, like me, may not spend gobs of time sitting at a desk with a computer) to use. I think the biggest issue I have with the new software is that the color scheme makes little sense. This has not been an improvement. The previous version was simpler for the mind to comprehend, in terms of what the colors meant. For instance, when, on the tape chart, a guest checked out, on the old system one could clearly and logically understand that the "grayed out" color meant guest had departed. Now, the colors actually get brighter and more colorful at check-out, and the association with activity, at least for this 59 year-old, is lost. But I will say the customer support is fantastic. InnRoad has always been easy to access and helpful, and that is why after 7 years with our two Inns we have not changed.

Dee Burdett

innRoad has made an INcredible difference in our booking experience

Reviewed 2015-10-29
Review Source: Software Advice

I don't know if I can pick one thing. As of right now, the first thing that made a HUGE difference was the functionality and ease of use. All of our staff - from the highly technically inclined to the ones that struggle with anything digital, they have had no problem learning and using it. There aren't any processes that are complicated or redundant - everything is easy to find and do. We are in a rural area and don't always have the best internet connection, but it runs just fine, even when our internet service is slower. The customer service is incredible. From my initial software tour to on-boarding to having 24/7 support that has answered questions and assisted me with resolving issues, the experience has been awesome. Every person I have dealt with has listened to me and helped me utilize the software to improve our reservation processes and make booking easy for our staff and our guests. This has been hands-down one of the very best software experiences I've had.

Christopher Grossano

InnRoad has been a Blessing!!

Reviewed 2017-04-18

Overall, Innroad is an excellent experience. The site is reliable, easy to use, and well organized. Training new employees has been much easier and faster because of the simplicity InnRoad offers. Not much room for user error. Automatic booking has been on of my favorite features, and the local support team is fast and reliable. However, the local support is only available during normal business hours. They do offer 24 hour support, but its international therefore can be a language barrier. Ultimately, I would suggest this product for any small motel/hotel owners.

Carmen Castellanos

Great Home Office Staff! Complex System

Reviewed 2018-04-10
Review Source: Software Advice

We have been using the system for a year. Still learning. I don't know if it has increased business, but it has certainly made us more professional looking and efficient.

Danielle Sun

Efficient right hand assist

Reviewed 2018-05-30
Review Source: Software Advice

It is sufficient enough to run daily operation and I am happy with the support staff who are always helpful

Kristina Martin-Majdisova

Not the cheapest booking system, but you can't beat the customer support

Reviewed 2018-05-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Every booking system seems to be complicated at the beginning. But once you get it you are all set with InnRoad. And if you have any questions, their 24/7 phone support is there for you.

Allison Baldwin

innRoad was the perfect solution for us!

Reviewed 2015-12-10
Review Source: Software Advice

The selection of the right reservation system for our business was critical. We were new to the Bed & Breakfast industry and purchasing a property that did not have an existing system. We reviewed many systems and found innRoad to be the perfect partner. The feature that set innRoad apart for us was the seamless integration with third party booking companies (e.g., booking.com, expedia, et al). We had heard too many tales from other innkeepers of over-booking situations they encountered due to the fact that their systems did not. We also find that the innRoad platform marries well to our property branding.

Leah Rumon

Very user-friendly!

Reviewed 2018-01-19
Review Source: Software Advice

The visual aspect is easy to interpret and explain to new employees. Also, the ability to correct mistakes in folios, etc. is very helpful when someone is learning, along with the ability to set roles and each users abilities.

Lucy Johnston

I had an issue with the booking system, it was dealt with quickly and professionally the problem was solved easily

Reviewed 2018-03-12
Review Source: Software Advice

awesome customer service, they are quick to respond and always find the issue. They are friendly and patient even with those (like me) who are not as quick with a computer as others

J T Thomas

Best reservation product out there...the complete package...

Reviewed 2015-09-23
Review Source: Software Advice

It is a very easy product to work with as well as train new staff. They are proficient on the basics of this software within 1 hr. The vendor is probably the most responsive and patient support staff. They are professional, resolve issues quickly, and always have your time as their top priority. They take the time to train you as they are resolving the issue as well as keeping you updated on any down time they may have updating the system.

Julia Harvey

Great for small properties; Simple and easy to use overall.

Reviewed 2015-10-22
Review Source: Software Advice

The interface is streamlined and easy to use. It is simple to learn and train others on. We like that they are able to connect directly with 3rd party OTAs and that the online booking engine for our website increases our reservation conversion rates. The reporting options are in-depth and meet the needs we have at our small inns. Since the system is web-based we can access it at anytime from any computer with internet access - a huge plus. We also like that multiple properties can be accessed with the same log-in.

Peggy Blumhagen

InnRoad is the best road for our hotel!

Reviewed 2016-02-23
Review Source: Software Advice

InnRoad's Cloud Based Property Management System was recommended to us by Software Advice. We have a small Boutique hotel in a picturesque farming community in Kansas. We wanted an affordable booking engine that could connect us to the online travel agents AND we needed a property management system. Most of the programs were far outside of our price range. However, InnRoad was willing to work with us! We love the system and we love InnRoad! As the person who worked one-on-one with the InnRoad implementation team, I was greatly impressed with their professionalism and teamwork. We have great support after the implmentation process was achieved. The continued, on-going support and education is like having your own IT department. InnRoad is our #1 business system!

Laura Zapata

Simple and Effective.

Reviewed 2015-11-11
Review Source: Software Advice

What I like best about this product is that there is assistance 24/7, a human rep - not a robot! There is no waiting on line for someone to answer your calls, and usually they have an answer to your question 99.9% of the time, if they are unable to assist you that moment they will take your direct line and research the issue promptly and call you back within minutes.

George Novinger

Useful Tool

Reviewed 2017-09-29
Review Source: Software Advice

In the main, I am well satisfied with this system.

Julie Finch

Makes my reservation work soooo much easier!!

Reviewed 2018-08-17
Review Source: Software Advice

I am so pleased with the innRoad reservation system. We've been using it for 16 months and I keep utilizing more and more of it's features. Customer Service is top notch! Whenever I have a question, I'm able to contact their tech support and get help right away with friendly and patient staff.

Kathy West

InnRoad support is there for you

Reviewed 2018-01-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Over all it is very easy to use. But if you do have a problem you can call or email them for support.

Leah Rumon

Works well for our small property!

Reviewed 2018-12-24
Review Source: Software Advice

The reservation software is intuitive, as it is easy to navigate, set permissions, adjust document templates, set rate floors and run reports.

Darcy Hambrick

Avoid at All Costs

Reviewed 2017-02-17
Review Source: Software Advice

I made the decision in September 2016 to transition from NiteVision to a web-based PMS in order to integrate and streamline functions. With NiteVision, I had to use 5 different systems to manage online inventory. After doing weeks of research, video demos, and calling references, I chose to go with innRoad. The responses I got from the reference calls I made were all highly positive. They are listed among the top 5 PMS options for hotels. I was really excited to move to this platform. What a disaster! Here are my issues in no particular order: 1. No A/R - They have no way of exporting data to import into QuickBooks. QuickBooks could not connect directly with them, either. All accounting functions have to be done manually. In addition, corporate or direct bill accounts can only be handled as House Accounts. There is no way to apply payments to specific reservations. You can only post a bulk payment. Good luck tracking which OTA reservations have been paid and which are still pending. 2. Group functionality is atrocious! Once you put a group block into the system, you cannot change the dates! Support could not even figure it out. 3. If you sell gift certificates, it takes 11 steps. I counted. 4. You have to have a LOT of patience, as the time it takes for a page to load is unbelievably long. Plus, their server crashes often. If you can get through to support, they let you know it's a "known issue". 5. Speaking of support, when there is a longer hold time, you do have the option to enter a call-back number "and keep your position in the que". However, if you choose that option and miss the call, they do not wait. If you choose to wait on hold, the line disconnects and you have to call back, and back, and back. 6. Reports are minimal. I can't even get a reservation's activity log. 7. They also have you include your website in this package. DON'T DO IT. We were without a website for 4 months. I could keep going, but I think this illustrates the big issues. I chose innRoad to be more efficient and ended up with a huge mess and lots of time wasted. Save your sanity and keep looking.

Misty Waitkus

Top Notch Software

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-05-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Deciding to use innRoad as our reservation software was the best decision we made about our business. The support we received during installation was above and beyond. Even after being with innRoad for a year, their support has been always above par. Since we have been using innRoad, the software has not glitched one time and when they had the update we were notified well in advance of the update. I couldn't be more pleased with this software or with the service.

Carla Blizzard

Customer Service Is The BEST!!!

Reviewed 2017-12-06

It was an easy transition from our previous pms. Customer support is excellent.

Benjamin Fenton

This software has changed the way I do business

Reviewed 2017-01-25
Review Source: Software Advice

I can't say enough about the setup, training, and customer support. I see that some other folks complained about having to call customer service to make changes to things like confirmation letter & etc. I know that I can change them myself...but I do get a little confused sometimes. Customer service does a screen share and walks me through it in real time so I can see exactly what's going on...in fact, they let me do it, and walk me through it while they're looking at the screen so I feel more comfortable doing it next time. This software has been a life saver....increased my bookings for sure!

Genevieve Biron

Easy to use and friendly service from INNROAD

Reviewed 2018-09-05
Review Source: Software Advice

I recommend it if you are from the US and have a small or medium business. Easy and personal help on the hotline.

Jules Kreger

Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-12-17
Review Source: Software Advice

I have used customer service a number of times when manager is not available and time is of the essence. I have always , always, had the problem resolved. I mainly call when a guest has a billing issue and is impatient when advised a manager is not available to help me help them. InnRoad support has provided the front desk with on screen sharing as well as regular phone directions. It makes the part time front desk shifts easier.

Lee Wilkerson

An Excellent Solution

Reviewed 2017-05-17
Review Source: Software Advice

Continued development of the software helps keep us up to date

Robert Brown

Easy and affordable

Reviewed 2017-12-19
Review Source: Software Advice

The staff tries hard to handle every concern and does a good job at fixing any issues that occur

Rachel Swigart

So glad we chose innRoads

Reviewed 2018-09-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Our implementation adviser was absolutely amazing. Answered every question, offered help on a daily basis, and did so with a great attitude and understanding. Best customer service I have ever experienced in this industry!

Marcy Williams

Innroad review for Beachside motel

Reviewed 2019-08-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall a good experience, quite a bit of tech support needed - at times the software kind of does its own thing and will not cooperate like it is supposed to

cynthia secondi

Great Product

Reviewed 2017-06-24
Review Source: Software Advice

Customer support is terrific and available 24/7!

John Felak

Your best choice for hotel software

Reviewed 2018-01-31
Review Source: Software Advice

The toll free number is a huge asst. Anyone that answers the phone understands our business and responds quickly, and completely, for all of my concerns. I never hesitate to call them for assistance.

Barbara Joia

3 Year relationship of learning and growing together

Reviewed 2015-10-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Web based reservations make our lives much easier! No software updates or upgrades to purchase. They have an IT team that have always been able to resolve the majority of our issues/requests.

Jackie Huerta

One of the best decisions we made for our Inn.

Reviewed 2017-07-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Request a demo...you won't be sorry.....

jo beth vigil-price

IMPROVING AS WE SPEAK

Reviewed 2019-01-28
Review Source: Software Advice

I like that this program features easy-to-read graphics that are organized in logical sequence. It is user friendly.

Marcy Williams

InnRoad is a very good program for reservations - easy to use and great customer service is there is a question

Reviewed 2017-12-20
Review Source: Software Advice

to make gift certificates easier to make payment on when selling a gift certificate - it is a little confusing and also history on reservation like a users log to make it easier to see what all has happened with reservation from start to fiinish.

Ana Bernal

Easy to learn, easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Very easy to train new employees. Gets better with every update. Color coded tape chart and parking lot are so helpful.

Dana Hansen

Keeps getting better all the time!

Reviewed 2018-08-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Customer service has repeatedly gotten better with each call. Anytime I have had to leave a message for a return call I have never had to wait more than 15 mins, which is impressive.

DeShawne Bird-Sell

Customer Service Top Notch

Reviewed 2018-05-30
Review Source: Software Advice

I would recommend this product to anyone searching for a hotel booking system. Again, the level of customer service is far superior to any other system I have used - including in other industries.

Brittany Farnach

Easy to use- great customer support!

Reviewed 2017-10-28
Review Source: Software Advice

User friendly. What you can't figure out on your own, they will assist you with, one simple phone call 24/7. I was very hesitant about the switch this is our first PMS. Our only booking capability was Expedia. The 15% fee and the room for error was getting out of hand. We wanted to be able to get onto other sites. Our business is growing and we needed a PMS. Thus far I am very happy with InnRoad. What they don't have- they try to accommodate, or they attempt to work on building something that will work. Are they more expensive than other companies? Yes! The support is worth is. The product is worth it. The no contract is worth it! It's worth trying for sure!

Michael Casper

innRoad is the infrastructure of this #1 Rated Boutique Hotel

Reviewed 2015-09-28
Review Source: Software Advice

It's very easy to use and the 24/7 support is always there quickly. I get a clear view of all my room bookings for 30 days out. If everything else around here was as efficient as innroad I'd be in heaven.

Chris Wood

Not Slick, Slow, Cumbersome, Bad Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-02-24
Review Source: Software Advice

We just switched over hoping that this product would rectify some of the problems we had with last software and were greatly disappointed. We had troubles with this software keeping rates that we had entered and all of a sudden they changed seasons. The rates guests were seeing were not the ones we had entered. When asked to rectify the problem they got it fixed in one season, but not the rest. Then our rates were only partially fixed where they were correct on some of our cabins, they still reflected different, off season rates on others. All of a sudden we lost online booking confirmation via emails. Pre arrival letters, that were supposed to be going out automatically, stopped working. Our guests also receive a post departure letter, and those were to be set to go out 3 days after departure, yet ppl. were getting them MONTHS after thy left...no reason or understanding as to why. Jumping through multiple screens to process a payment...screens that often take a minute or more is not conducive to entering guest information. If you have an offroad guest, want to process payment at that time, YOU MUST enter all their data at that time in order to take payment. Cumbersome, slow, and waste of yours and guest's time. The online calendar DOES NOT SHOW, Like we were told it would, to allow guests to see openings and book those...instead, the guest has to put in a date, do a search and see if anything comes up. NOT CONDUCIVE IN CALENDAR MANAGEMENT = MONEY LOST. Setting minimus difficult, if you decide to release those minimums at a given date, it is VERY cumbersome. Adding retail, or running a "gift shop" from this system is clumsy. House accts and creating Gift Certificates (a 43 step process!!) NO THANK YOU. Needless to say, we're leaving for Reservation. Think you all should check it out before you spend time and money on this software that is antiquated and doesn't work.

Rebecca Horen

Great Product

Reviewed 2016-10-25

Super easy to use, very helpful, and above all else, incredible customer service! Very prompt, always helpful, short wait times and super quick turnaround. All agents I've spoken to are patient and polite, and overall great system for your money!

Mayra Menendez

Easy to use!

Reviewed 2017-11-06
Review Source: Software Advice

The interface is really to use, interactive and it makes it an easier job to train new team members. Customer service is always willing to help and polite.

Mark Dobbins

InnRoad Conversion & Applicablility

Reviewed 2018-02-09
Review Source: Software Advice

I would recommend InnRoad POS for most if not all lodging establishments. I have a relationship through 2 properties I work with. I have found that all the customer service is timely and efficient and the software is very up to date.

Janik Nadine

My review about Inn Road

Reviewed 2016-05-19
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the fact that when making a reservation, all fields must be filled in before reservation is complete. Leaving chances for less mistakes as in this busy world and multi tasking, mistakes are easy to make.

Frank Lastra

Very helpful technical service.

Reviewed 2018-04-01
Review Source: Software Advice

After about 6 months, I'm finally getting used to the system, but surely there must be a simpler way to handle lodging management and reservations.

Cedar Gordon

Innroad works for my little motel

Reviewed 2019-07-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Innroad saves me valuable time with easily usable features from inventory control, OTA management, and accounting. I've seen many improvements in my short time with the company and am very happy with them.

Paul Trudeau

A great system.

Reviewed 2016-12-14
Review Source: Software Advice

We sampled Innroad and it is a very impressive system. It is very easy to create and change rates, access history and finding returning guests and I found Innroad to be a very adaptable to our older phone system. It is also easy to work with Expedia all third party booking agents. We are a small hotel on the verge of a large expansion so Innroad has the right price for a small hotel but enough reporting and data accumulation to a facility a large hotel with a variety of outlets. But the BEST thing about Innroad is the staff, especially Jeff Bakkensen who is very knowledgeable about his software and the workings of a hotel.

Bradford Hammack

Consistently high quality

Reviewed 2018-04-13
Review Source: Software Advice

It does exactly what I need for it to do. Well, except for the iphone part.

Thomas Benton

1805 House B & B review of innRoad hospitality management software

Reviewed 2017-03-10
Review Source: Software Advice

I have been using the innRoad hotel management software platform since January of 2017 and I have been very impressed with the professional support during implementation and use. They offer ongoing webinars for specialized training on specific marketing and operational areas to maximize functionality. We have a small B & B with three guest rooms however, I can easily imagine scaling up to a larger operation on this platform. While the reservation aspects are somewhat superfluous for such a small business as ours, I am impressed with how easy it is to manage bookings and drive incoming reservations from online travel agencies. It is particularly satisfying to see reservations pop up in my email while I am otherwise occupied. The reporting functions are robust and tie in seamlessly with our credit card processing and website booking engine. I give the innRoad software and support team top marks.

Chris Bullock

Vermont Country Inn Satisfied User - innRoad Software

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-12-15
Review Source: Software Advice

I personally used technology and systems and also saw them come and go. I can honestly say that innRoad has met and exceeded my expectations. innRoad combines all essential functions of hospitality management, including booking, marketing, reporting and global distribution

Dan Winkley

Easy to use and Great Support!

Reviewed 2017-01-24
Review Source: Software Advice

I've been using InnRoad for almost 3 years now, and have loved every minute of it! In 2014 I helped reopen a 200-year old historic New England Inn, and shopping for a PMS system was first on my list. We did not have much time to find staff, and train them, so finding a system that was easy to use was a priority. In just two demos I knew right away that this was the software for us! It is easy to use, affordable, and I have found the customer support to be excellent. We have increased our bookings, and guest satisfaction each of the last two years, thanks, InnRoad!!!!

James Feagin

Great upgrade from manual systems, really helps drive sales.

Reviewed 2018-05-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Getting online booking capability. We have it on our website and on multiple online travel agents’ sites. It’s better than any other advertising platform we’ve tried.

Carla Blizzard

Smooth transition and great service!

Reviewed 2016-09-01

We went from a Franchise to becoming an independent hotel again. We had gotten used to our regular system and needed to find a software that was affordable and easy to use. This software did not let us down. We especially like that we can use it from anywhere. A definite plus for a busy hotel. The support is awesome. I can email them and they get back to right away. I like that our training was done by phone so we could change the schedule easily if needed. It has only been a few moths but we are very happy. The only reason they get all stars is because there a few things I wish they had that they are working on. Otherwise we are very satisfied.

Annette Moreno

Reservations and confirmations at your fingertips.

Reviewed 2017-07-09
Review Source: Software Advice

As far as reports go, I would love to be able to get a list that I could print out all guests with addresses, etc.for holiday mailings.

Justin Mueller

Great Customer Service!!

Reviewed 2017-12-04
Review Source: Software Advice

InnRoad is great overall!

jason seter

Great Way to get started Online Booking Easily

Reviewed 2015-11-11
Review Source: Software Advice

I am pleased with the training and level of support. We had a dedicated person to train our management staff when we set up the system, and they walked us through all the steps to get online bookings started. They have continued to support us as we had questions and even provide additional training for new staff as needed.

Anna Garza

Functional

Reviewed 2018-05-23
Review Source: Software Advice

As for my numbers being less than perfect, I'm a firm believe in that there is Always room for improvement. We're only made perfect in our face-to-face meeting with the Lord. Thanks. Anna Garza MGR, ABVI Clear Lake

Bob Horky

InnRoad is helpful

Reviewed 2017-11-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Customer support is very helpful.

Patti Hanson

Lost my customer base and gift certificates

Reviewed 2019-05-09

I Feel tech people want to help but no one has returned my call on the issues of loosing all my guest information, emails for promotion and loosing all my unused gift certificates

Irlanda Covarrubias

Great support team!

Reviewed 2018-03-15

We love innRoad team!

Twila Pilcher

Be Very Careful

Reviewed 2016-10-05

I switched from another company to InnRoad last April. The company I switched from had the ability to give me exposure , and secure reservations, through Expedia. InnRoad had me sign a service agreement that stated they would also give me exposure, and the ability to secure reservations, through Expedia. I realized the first part of August that I did not have exposure on Expedia. Because of this my B&B has suffered great financial loss. InnRoad claimed I could save time by using their system, and to be fair, it was saving me time, and their customer service was quick to respond with most of my inquiries. However, I have not been able to get any satisfaction, or recourse, from InnRoad concerning this huge oversight on their part. I signed on with the expectation that my representative would be committed to following through with all of the services they claimed in their sales pitch and in their service agreement. My season is only 4 months long, and by the time I realized I was losing business, the season was nearly over and there is no way for me to recoup what I have lost in potential sales for this year. It has been financially devastating and InnRoad will not agree to compensate in any way. Lesson learned, and please, don't depend on anyone in this company to follow through on your behalf. I did and now I'm very sorry!

Linda Gallion

So surprised at how much this system has changed our business in such a positive way

Reviewed 2018-04-09
Review Source: Software Advice

We love it, no negatives.

Ed Ray

Difficult for user, system is not user friendly. Very poor training.

Reviewed 2017-05-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Once you invest in the Start Up, it is too late to leave. You only find out how unresponsive the system is after you have invested thousands in payroll.

Shannon Beasley

The customer service is the best part of this software.

Reviewed 2017-11-22
Review Source: Software Advice

It's very easy to learn and many of the features are very informative and valuable in keeping up with marketing.

Lucy Johnston

Management of hotel

Reviewed 2019-02-05
Review Source: Software Advice

I can see where some updates were well meaning but way over complicated

Flora Gilbertson

Awesome software and great customer support which is even more important!

Reviewed 2018-06-03

Easy to use and easy to understand. Puts everything that is going on in a visually informational format by using a color coded 'tape chart' which can be viewed from 1 day at a time to 30 days. All of the functions can be used (in real time) from any device, i.e. computer, tablet, smartphone. Price is also small compared to the big delivery.

Angel Luis Marrero

It is a friendly system and reliable to work with

Reviewed 2015-12-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Web-base, life customer service. It is a friendly user system.

Michael Joseph Fitzmaurice II

Fairly basic and straight forward

Reviewed 2018-07-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Add feature option to take first night rate + tax straight away at the time of reservation.

Barron Wilson

Blue Water Resort

Reviewed 2017-03-03
Review Source: Software Advice

We recently opened a lodge portion on our resort and needed a reservation system. After research, we settled on InnRoad and we are extremely happy we did. I have worked with the Innroad team from the beginning to get us set up and it's honestly been a pleasure not a burden. From the back office reporting and ease of rate changing to training staff the whole experience has been great. I would recommend InnRoad to anyone looking for a reservation system that is not only easy to use but is easy on your budge`t.

Shaun Yenson

Simple and easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-08-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Customer service is outstanding, Quick interface, Super easy to learn, and no chance for double bookings.