innRoad

All-In-1 hotel management solution with anytime cloud access

visit website

innRoad Reviews

Pros

Overall, I have enjoyed working with this company, I feel that they have been responsive to my suggestions on how to improve, their customer service is usually spot on.

ES

ELLEN S.

InnRoad is constantly improving their modules to better fit the needs of the hospitality industry. Their customer service is well trained and fantastic to respond quickly and effectively.

SS

Sherie S.

The sales team was super helpful even in showing my mom who is the owner that we would actually be saving time and money by going with a program like there.

AW

Alyssa W.

Cons

At times the wait is very long and frustrating. There are also some language problems but those are really made worse by poor hearing on my part despite hearing aids.

JK

Jules K.

Somehow a little hard to use. Sometime glitches make system log out without any warning and one can loose work.

DS

Dave S.

Since the last update it is very confusing and difficult to use. It’s unclear and overly complicated.

LJ

Lucy J.

Customer Service Is The BEST!!!

It was an easy transition from our previous pms. Customer support is excellent.

Pros

The system was really easy to learn and easy to train. I love the immediate customer support response. I can email an issue over and I usually get a call right away. I am very happy with the choice we made.

Cons

We did have some hiccups in the beginning but we worked them out. There are some more detailed reports I'd like to be able to get and maybe speed it up some but I know they are still working on it. Overall great for our property.

Once great PM solution with a great customer service

InnRoad needed a alot of training for our staff to be able to be used with its full capability for the beginners who are not familiar with multiple channel management softwares. Customer care representatives are responsive and smart at solving the problems we have faces so far.

Pros

Customer service representatives are pretty familiar with each module of Innroad as if they are a real user of the platform so that they can understand our problems and figure out solutions about the side effects along with the major aspects of the problem that our officials counter. OTA integrations works flowlessly and the updates we have pushed are reflected to all the integrated platforms without delay.

Cons

If you are familiar with the multiple channel management programs like me it is easy to understand the workflow of the platform however for the inexperienced staff we needed a alot of training to get them used to use the platform with all capabilities. I needed to eaither assist them manually or direct them to the customer care representatives which is not good for a successful product like Innroad.

inroad software review

Overall the new software is an improvement over the previous, and ever-changing version. Many more user-friendly features have been added that make it more natural for the average computer user (who, like me, may not spend gobs of time sitting at a desk with a computer) to use. I think the biggest issue I have with the new software is that the color scheme makes little sense. This has not been an...

Pros

Ease of use, now, with things like being able to "right click", and being able to check out multiple rooms at one time, etc..

Cons

I mentioned previously I do not like the color scheme. It makes things more confusing. I think tape chart is now too confusing and too many items included on each "room". Also, and this is the most important issue I have, is that at least HALF the time I go onto inroad, no matter which browser I am using, I am not permitted to scroll in the tape chart. It is very frustrating. I have called for help and as always inroad personnel have been very helpful, but it keeps happening over and over again.

Love this Product!

Innroad has been very responsive to the needs of the user. As a user if the product was not able to perform a particular function i was able to submit it as an possible future upgrade to be reviewed. The last update that was done handled several of the additional functions I wanted to see in the software. My experience has been great and I have had very little issues.

Pros

Innroad was great with the set-up. They worked closely with me to make sure they set the product up correctly right from the beginning. The data transfer went smoothly as well. I like that if I want to make changes to the initial set up it is very user friendly for me to make changes myself. The visual is excellent to see the status of our hotel at a glance.

Cons

There is always something more that you want from a software just because every business is unique. I find that Innroad does look for solutions to these problems. The only function the system cannot perform for me at this time is to allow a guest to not only book a room online but to be able to book other rental equipment that has a limited supply. The software assumes that other rental equipment has an unlimited supply.

I am very happy with my choice

I could not be happier. I am very glad I chose innRoad.

Pros

I chose innRoad because it seemed easy to use with lots of features and they offered customer service via telephone. Every time I have called (only a few times since we started a couple of months ago) I received excellent service with all of my questions answered and issues resolved. This is so different from the last company I used. I have not used the software long enough to make a complete evaluation, but so far, so good. I am looking forward to a great 2021 season with innRoad!

Cons

Although the software seemed very easy to use and intuitive, I am still getting used to it. I'm still in the learning phase so things seem complicated but with great customer support, I am moving along quickly. We are closed for the season so it's really slow but a great time to learn.

Many improvements - glad we stuck with it!

We moved to innRoad for the 24/7 customer service which is excellent. They normally can solve a problem over the phone, but if it takes longer they stay on top of it so you aren't wondering what is going on. Initially the way the software handled group bookings of multiple rooms wasn't very intuitive, but they have improved that greatly. Software is easy to use, reporting is good and booking engine works great.

Pros

-Customer service is excellent and available 24/7 -Easy to use -Great booking engine

Cons

-Chargeback feature could use improvement -Some issues with integration with OTA's

So happy we switched!

We decided to switch to InnRoad last winter and it was the best decision we made! One of my biggest fears was our initial integration, but with the help of Jeff our property setup and integration were really easy and a lot faster than I anticipated. InnRoad is extremely user friendly when it comes to the day to day operation of the system. We have had a couple glitches with the interfacing of InnRoad...

Pros

How user friendly it is. How it has streamlined our two properties. Ability to run reports and track where guests are booking from and traveling from.

Cons

How I can't use on my iPhone or tablet. So if I'm not at my desk I can't take a reservation.

Very good. I highly recommend this software.

Pros

After looking at several other systems, including a couple of the ones aimed at large, chain hotels, innRoad seemed to be the best designed for the small, single location business. We are very new to this business, so anything that could clearly improve our operations and sales is a bonus. A few things we do that are somewhat unique require creating workarounds that aren't as precise as would be ideal,...

Cons

We have a vacation rental component to the way we do business that doesn't really fit the traditional inn model. This software is clearly aimed those businesses that hew closely to the inn model. I agree that their focus is entirely appropriate, but managing the kind of group bookings we do is a little harder than it would be using a system designed for vacation rentals. That said, vacation rental-based systems are far more limited in their overall scope. My only other nit to pick is that a few of the functions scattered throughout the system don't always respond reliably, but this may be more a function of the system being web-based, rather than run from a local server.

James, thank you so much for the kind words! We’re so happy to hear innRoad is working so well for you and you’re up in sales after listing on OTAs. Keep up the amazing work!

Best Problem Solvers Period

We are looking forward to a continued relationship with InnRoad; their customer service could not be stronger. The software is straight-forward and easy to train on, but in a saturated markety, the customer service certainly stands out as superb.

Pros

I manage the hotel and hospitality departments of a golf resort, and our biggest issue when looking for a "21st century" property management system was our variance of taxable items (we charge for green fees that have no taxes in our packages, in the room rate). The implementation staff went above and beyond, with multiple help sessions, to ensure we would have that capability before we signed on with them. In a market of very comparable products, InnRoad staff certainly cares about there customers and end result.

Cons

The hardest part of switching over our property management system to InnRoad was the added features of online integration. Lot's of options, it was hard to tell what we should prioritize first, but in the end the extended features certainly help!

Lots of Features, Great Support

Really great, especially on the support front. Ideal for smaller properties that really need a combo PMS + IBE solution. Beats the heck out of many other small vendors out there.

Pros

Honestly, for a PMS/IBE provider, the best thing I can say about innROAD's team is that they are great at following up. A lot of times when you integrate a PMs on property, they little details in integration get lost and the account management team assigned to you barely cares. This team is the opposite. They're very transparent about what their product can and can't do, and they try to find workarounds for antyhing that gets 'out of that lane'... super team, supper support.

Cons

Rate planning ,rate setup and then rate management are all a bit tough to accomplish if you're a veteran revenue manager, BUT... honestly and from one veteran hotelier to another), when IS rate management and loading every really 'easy'? You give me an easy rate management task, and I'll sell you a bridge, how about that? No seriously, other than this ubiquitious aspect of hotel life, its a good product.

Longtime Customer

Positive business relationship with good product functionality together with good communication and customer service.

Pros

I have been a customer of InnRoad for 5 years now, and find it very effective for my needs. I am a 45 unit hotel with 4 distinct properties. InnRoad is able to interface all 4 to act as one hotel, while at the same time keeping them distinct and separarate for accounting and configuring purposes. It is very easy to connect with Expedia.com and Booking.com - any rate changes or minimum stay changes...

Cons

Sometimes the system is a little on the slow side when navigating thru the site or when making changes. Sometimes hold times for customer service is way too long. The ability to change any rate for any unit for any time period quickly and easily is not as easy as it should be.

Transformed my business

After 3 years I'm as excited about the software as the day I committed to implement it. Be sure you are prepared for booking out your hotel as this software increased efficiency and exposure quickly enabling you to sell all your inventory. Be prepared with the appropriate staff and supplies. The software continues to innovate and new features and functions are added frequently. You can take advantage of features instantly due to the cloud software. No worries about getting out of date software or requiring an IT specialist to help you roll it out. The people are the greatest value of the software

Pros

I bought a hotel management software package to save me from the liability of storing credit cards. I chose innRoad because it had to be cloud software so i can access it from any device with multiple users. It fulfilled all these requirements to my expectations. The sales and implementation team confidently shared projected growth that would more than pay for the software subscription. They were right...

Cons

The software has a full feature set that can be overwhelming. It is important to carefully setup your rates, promotions and blocked rooms or you can run into challenges with wrong rates or double bookings. When in doubt reach out to support they are always willing to help get things right for you.

Moved two small Inns from RezOvation to InnRoad and haven't regretted one moment

Within the past 6 months, I have moved two small Inns over to InnRoad from RezOvation. The Sales Team offered me a discount if I started the migration right away and although I was hesitant I agreed - No time like the present right. Unfortunately, it was the beginning of the busy season and I couldn't do it and I asked if we could postpone the migration until the end of the season and they were more...

Pros

Very easy to use, very easy to set up. Credit card set up is a breeze, we did switch credit card processors. Booking Engine came together beautifully, we put both Inns together. The link to the OTA's - three for each property (Expedia, Booking & Trip Advisor) and we only had brief troubles with one of them - was easy. If you are having reservations about moving just take it slow and steady one piece at a time and you will get there unscathed.

Cons

My main complaint and I think this is only because I was moving over from another system, is that the functionality of things were not explained. The Sales Department gives its pitch and then you are turned over to an Implementation Team which I think should ask a lot more questions about how you run your business than they did. We would have saved a lot of time, effort and frustration. A simple...

Saves Time and Money

Inn Road Software is simple to navigate and to learn. Although I did not start with Inn Road software integration from the beginning, it has proved to be useful in operations for the small 39 room hotel I operate. To make a long story short, I started as the GM last year in 2015; without training from my predecessor. I've not experienced such a cloud based software before, rather my strong suite...

Pros

Employee Mistakes are easy to find and correct. Simple enough to remember the corrective action once experienced. For example, how to change a room using parking lot. It has a question mark in the upper right that allows you to search for tips and read up on the features. The customer service has never let me down. If I have a question I either call in or email, depending on my time constraints....

Cons

There are features I miss that an older software I used had; like having a DO NOT RENT LIST for trouble guests. The software is still learning and I consider it a Beta Phase until they've incorporated many features that people are requesting to see with the software. Lock night audit periods!! The system allows you to proceed without completing this feature, which is a blessing and a curse; not sure if it is a pro or a con at this point.

Definitely choose Innroads when user support matters

The reason I did not rate the price / value was I'm a Reservation Agent and unaware of the rate paid, definitely not because I think it unfair. I do however feel like with the customer support they offer 24/7 being superior than any I've dealt with I wouldn't even enter price in to my decision equation. It's like having great car insurance, price is irrelevant if excellent support is available when you need it.

Pros

Ease of use, tutorials available, articles/how to guides just by searching a related term/word even if generalized. Hands down best customer support agents who don't stop if they aren't able to answer a question, instead they take it to a specialized team who proceeds with the inquiry/issue. They've followed up via email and phone every time I brought things to them. (I'm the squeaky wheel & utilize customer support a lot!) When responding to a feature availability inquiry the response has always been thorough and/or if feature was not currently an option they've taken it to a design team who has implemented it when possible. Their customer support has made reservation life so much more efficient.

Cons

A few quirky things about the program are puzzling, but not deal breakers. I was an opera user before and miss the feature of having everything about a person and all charges and history be available on one screen in pop ups ~ it was like all my sticky notes right where I could see them with the guest in front of me.

Great for our property! We're a smaller boutique hotel with 11 guest rooms currently. We're growing, adding rooms and features. InnRoad has supported and helped us significantly with our growth.

We've been using InnRoad for almost three years now. We've used three PMS/reservation systems over the last 12 years and this is by far the best we've used. As you work with them they will help you to build a better marketing presence and to optimize your mix of direct bookings on your site versus relying on third party reservation systems with high commission costs

Pros

Reliable and comprehensive reservation system for your own website and to automate and integrate connections to take reservations from third party reservation systems. Haven't encountered any over/under booking issues. We were able to set up packages and bundles to implement different rate structures and strategies (room only, bed & breakfast etc). Customer support is quite capable and impressive given the large number of smaller businesses they're serving and supporting.

Cons

User interfaces cram a lot of capability onto each screen by using small and somewhat cryptic graphical icons with limited or in some cases, no text. In the long run, this is a good thing, because it facilitates powerful quick navigation.. but, in the early going it adds to the learning curve to remember what the icons mean. But this is a MINOR issue and can be overcome fairly quickly.

Easy to adjust to

Pros

Although it is frustrating, I like that Inn Road allows one step to be completed at a time and you cannot proceed unless everything is done correctly. Working in a fast pace environment with hospitality a lot of things can be forgotten or overlooked because we multi-task upon multi-tasking. I've done so myself plenty of times, but the program is built to allow things to be done correctly the first time by having all the proper areas filled out. This way it limits the time one could waste backtracking to find a mistake made towards the beginning of the process or even at the beginning of the month.

Cons

The thing that I least like about Inn Road is that users can delete/void items that were done on a previous day and it can alter number totals for the MTD. The rule of thumb is to never change anything in the past!! Always do everything in real time and the date coincide with the date that the correction is being made; It is very important. To explain, an associate deleted the first night room charge...

Hi Michael, I’m sorry you have encountered this. There actually is a quick way to ensure that users cannot void or delete things done on the previous day. I’ve passed along your information to our support team who will be reaching out shortly to assist you.

Very comprehensive system with great functionality

I am very impressed that I have a full property management system with back office accounting for a monthly fee and no investment. It includes a booking engine and mobile app, allowing me to have a system that compares in many ways to the property management systems of the industry giants.

Pros

The system is full of options but easy to use. Training and trainers are thorough and knowledgeable about system and patient throughout the process. They are very fast and can get you up and running quickly. Support is around the clock and case workers are there to assist with guidance. There online tools and tutorials

Cons

I signed up too early and should have waited to implement as I opened much later. Very impressive sales experience that took awhile to regain my confidence during implementation. Certain limitations, such as multiple persons in one room are not very well managed. The work around to get two names in one room is not acceptable as it alters the contact/billing information and eliminates the possibility of different prefixes for two individuals and the contact is associated with the payment processing. There are limitations to the marketing sources and sub-sources that need to be corrected, as they were clearly intended for use and were used by the first operators one can see.

huge improvements in coding and intuitive application

We have been with Innroads through several incarnations, and we are happy we stuck it out and are where we are. The systems are super cross-referenced and allow us to navigate all sorts of reservations, from daily to weekly, to extended and groups. Thank you all!

Pros

Innroads just implemented 2 chart upgrades which make the chart much more intuitive, end-user friendly and easy to check on reservations. We welcome the constant improvements, and welcome the efforts to add features and cross-referencing. Some of Innroads customer service agents are excellent and know how to address issues on the spot - always a delight and happy to have certain agents on the phone.

Cons

Some minor suggestions: we are waiting for a code change to ensure we do not close out a reservation with an neg/pos balance. We envision a color change when checking out so that staff and audit is alerted to the open balance. Another suggestion is to ensure that the night tech team is trained enough to understand the issue at hand.

Excellent software with great customer services

Pros

I found the software for my small bed-and-breakfast easy to use, and color-coded in a way that makes sense to me. I got a lot of assistance in the set up when I started with the software two years ago, and have found that they have continue to add features with great little videos on how to use those features, and truly wonderful customer support.

Cons

Like all software programs, this one can be a little rigid, or not exactly intuitive. But, when I called customer service, they either can explain it to me and help me out, or, at times they've actually gotten back to the software engineers to change how the program works in the real world!

InnRoad is a long term partner for our busniess

Pros

I found the system to be user friendly, affordable and full of potential from day one. That fact that we were able to go live with the system in a blink of an eye due to the system being cloud based with no installation. The assigned account manager walked me through each step of the set up and continued with teaching the entire staff via conference calls. The tech support department was great with our learning curve and would assist us through each self placed hurdles. The InnRoad team assisted me in setting up accounts with all of the online travel agents (OTA's) and worked with our webmaster to link the booking engine seamlessly. Almost immediately we began receiving bookings, the front desk agents were operating the system like pros and are "brand of one" began to grow.

Cons

I won't say that InnRoad is without it's cons, there have been some that have been addressed with upgrades and some that they are working to address...but, their pros have made them the best investment that I could have made.

Great Software for Independent Hotels!

We started with InnRoad when we opened the property a little over two years ago. It was a very easy process to get everything set up and training our staff was simple. I have had a great experience with everyone that I have spoken with at InnRoad from on boarding to tech support. I would highly recommend this software!

Pros

My favorite thing about InnRoad is the easy set up and the ease of use. Training the staff was very easy and recently, they have added new features which have made InnRoad even more advanced. Innroad also has great reporting forms for forecasting, etc. I would highly recommend this software for any hotel.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I would improve. Their tech support is always there if you need them.

Great reservation system for our small Inn

We have been using InnRoad at our property since 2014 and ever since the big update it has been better than ever. Many user friendly features have been added, including the ability to drag and drop reservations directly on the tape chart, simple "press of a button" cancellation, and new and exciting color coding. We especially appreciate the added feature of being able to customize the tape chart...

Pros

It's easy to use, and very straight forward. Easy to train new people how to use it.

Cons

Some features are not as user friendly as we would like, more specifically when loading rates.

Why we like Innroads

We have been using Innroads since 2013. We are an independent hotel and have been really excited since they have been doing their upgrades on the system. They are constantly striving to make it easier for everyone to use. And there support team is the best. They are always there to help out with any problem that might be happening.

Pros

it is so easy to make reservations especially when it is a repeat guest. We do a lot of room blocks and they are so much easier to do now. I like how easy it is to cancel a reservation. And I love the Customer Service Team.

Cons

I don't like it when it kicks me out and I have to sign in again. And I don't like when it goes really slow when trying to do a reservation. Neither of these happens a lot but if it is slow when I am busy I don't like it. They have been working diligently to correct this issue.

Better Than Expected as a New User of innRoad

To prepare myself in general for the innRoad system at the property I am working at, I spent several hours watching training videos and taking notes ONLY to find once I was at my work site that many of the procedures in the videos were CHANGED....this became quite confusing to/for me! I also wish a written MANUAL for the operation of innRoad system for Front Desk Clerks arranged by topic: Checking in a Guest, Making a Reservation, Ways to Make a Payment, How to take a Room Out of Service, How to Place a Room back in Service, How to....(so many basic topics) in a SIMPLE, SYSTEMATIC, 1-2-3- step format were available (or if it is, I don't know about it)...Thank you!

Pros

I like : * ease of viewing reservations through the Tape Chart * ease of changing/moving reservations through the Tape Chart * ability to SPLIT rooms in one seamless operation for the same guest * customer support so far has been very helpful and usually prompt

Cons

I don't like: * seems like too many buttons to click to save, commit, select, etc. some operations * the difference on same dashboard button All Arrivals and Pending Arrivals, All Departures/Pending Departures (seems like Arrivals should simply show All arrivals for the date, then have another button for Today's Checked In Guests; Departures simply shows all departures that date still In House and use another button for Today's Checked Out Guests * Also - make UNdoing a Check In or Check Out simpler