All categories

OwnerRez Reviews - Page 2

Owner Rez has made my life much easier

I am trying to manage 4 short term rental properties and being able to see them all on one page makes my life much easier. Often clients will want 1-2 of my properties - now I can look in one place and answer them. Also, now I'm able to take direct bookings on my own website easily.

Pros

The most amazing thing about this software is the excellent, helpful and friendly (and fast!) customer support. I have four properties on Airbnb, Homeaway and VRBO, so getting all those calendars synched, templates written and triggers set up was daunting, but they were always there sometime instantly to help me. Having their app on my phone is a great new improvement too. I highly recommend this product.

Cons

The only thing missing is that I wish that my cleaners could log in and mark whether or not they can do a cleaning. However, the folks at Owner Rez said they are working on it! When that happens, it will be even better.

I am one of a family of 3 that uses OwnerRez to rent our 5 houses

OwnerRez makes the process of presenting a property to the potential customer in an easy way. And, we have our own site for presenting our houses, showing availability, pricing and so on and, if a customer fills in their information, it goes to to OwnerRez.

Pros

OwnerRez was very easy to use. Also, when I had a problem or question, someone from OwnerRez contacted me quickly and solved the problem.

Cons

I like everything about OwnerRez software.

Going to improve my Business Model

I chose to pay the extra fee for OwnerRez to help me setup up the hosting of my website and help me set everything up which was worth every penny. A shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who video conferenced with me showing me the ropes. Let's not forget customer service. Awesome response time from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who responded to my e-mails really fast. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] must not get much sleep, LOL. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for all your support! I manage a 5 star cabin rental business and OwnerRez is definitely a 5 Star software company. I highly recommend!

Pros

There are so many automated templates to improve communication with each of my overnight rental guests. Ease of use Integration with my website and wi-fi door locks

Cons

Text messaging is something very important to me for sending door codes, but I understand that is under final testing and will be rolled out soon.

Awesome site

This is of interest to those homeowner who reply to their own inquiries. Just come across a website called Owner Reservations. They have an online software that will (1) Automate your replies to inquiries as long as minimum data set / specific information is contained within the initial inquiry. If not, then email is sent to you to do reply (which is very easy and you can do on your mobile. System...

OwnerRez is great

There are just a ton of software options out there for vacation rental management (and it seems more all the time). I solidly and unabashedly recommend this software to any and all who ask my opinion, not just because the software works well and saves me time, but their responsiveness is fantastic. It feels more like a real partnership working with them.

Pros

Great value, especially for smaller operators like me. Customer service is immediate, personal, and helpful.

Cons

There are some integrations that are not yet implemented, but some also require a user to manage more than 5 properties (not an OwnerRez limit - an industry-wide threshold).

Superb Support

The support is second to none. Every single question is answered quickly with easy to understand explanations. The OwnerRez team have endless patience!

Pros

A bit of a learning curve, but once it's up and running it's a great system and easy to add to websites. I love the auto email options.

Cons

The main thing I think the software is missing is the ability to use promo codes. Individual quote options for individual properties would be a huge asset as would being able to add personalized options to all forms.

OwnerRez has ben a great boon to my business!

I list my vacation rental home properties on several different listing sites and I was having a problem keeping all of my calendars up-to-date. OwnerRez solved that issue. I like the ability to set up different emails that go out automatically after someone books. I also like that I am notified as soon as someone begins the booking process.

Pros

I like the ease of using the software. It does way more than I require.

Cons

At this point, there is noting I dislike about the software.

Just Perfect

The reservation system works great and customer service is even better.

Pros

What I like the most is the customer service that is ideal, also [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always help you to implement new tools, any questions are answered in a short time and we work from Spain that there are time differences. They are the best !

Cons

To this day and after more than three years working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , I have no complaints, sorry

A real godsend!

I found this amazing system and I have been one happy camper ever since! OwnerRez has really streamlined my Scrapbooking Rental Property business in so many ways. I love the reports and the ease of use. Their customer service is out of this world! They helped me make the program work for my business by tweaking things on their back end. In a matter of just ONE DAY at that!!! They give you a true 30 day trial to use all aspects of the program too.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service, price and reports

Cons

I would like to be able to have more control and design options in the email templates. I'd like to put multiple photos in my welcome email.

Nice to have found you too, Jennifer! Great to have you onboard. We have a lot of plans coming for email templates actually. Some of it got delayed because of other things, but we're on the same page there for sure!

Amazing Must-Have Tool for Managing Short-Term Vacation Rental Homes

We own one short term vacation rental home in Orlando, Florida. For the past year, we've been using OwnerRez and are super impressed with this outstanding tool for managing all of the details for our bookings. Their customer service it top notch and always very quick to respond to our questions or concerns. We highly recommend OwnerRez and are thankful we found them!

Pros

The OwnerRez tool is a HUGE time saver for us to automate, track and communicate with all our guests, both direct bookings and OTA bookings. We especially love how well it keeps our availability calendar synced across the four different OTA websites that we use to market our vacation rental home. We also love the reusable e-mail templates that make it easy to automate our guest communications while using fields to still personalize the content of the e-mails.

Cons

None. We have been very satisfied with the OwnerRez product.

Best experience ever!

Amazing!

Pros

I can't say enough about my positive experience with OwnerRez. I've been in real estate (sales & property management) for 20 years now so I've interacted with a multitude of online platforms and service providers and this has BY FAR been my best experience at getting one set up. The guidance provided during this entire process is unmatched! Their support team is responsive, precise and professional!...

Cons

So far there has not been anything to dislike or complain about.

So helpful!

I was looking for a program that would enable me to use e-signature rental agreements when I found OwnerRez. It does that and much more. I love it because it is made especially for the vacation rental market.

Pros

OwnerRez is easy to use, and really simplifies that management of our beach rentals. I do a lot of my work on the weekends, and I still get quick response from the support team if I have questions or problems.

Cons

The pricing setup could be a bit easier to work with.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great!!

Customer Service is unbeatable

Pros

I discovered that we had accidentally signed up for 2 subscriptions and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to mend the situation in less than 2 days. I love it!

Cons

I wish we could send mass emails to previous guests instead of exporting guest lists and manually emailing

Incredible! Owner Reservations simplifies and makes it fun!

We've been using OwnerReservations since we opened the doors on our vacation rentals on Lake Chelan (www.marinasedge.com) in 2013. We've since added 4 more units and with Owner Reservations managing 8 units is almost as easy as managing 4. I would STRONGLY recommend Owner Reservations to anyone that owns a vacation rental. Owner Reservations automates almost all of our processes from initial inquiry...

Cons

OwnerReservations - makes vacation rental business easy, accurate and fun!

We are fairly new to OwnerReservations.com, and I am fairly new to being a booking agent. So I thought the learning curve was going to be very steep. Not! This software is so easy to use, and often times self-explanatory. When I have needed help, the team at OwnerRez is so supportive, and patient. I get started early and when I sent a few questions to them at 5:00AM I expected a reply at a more reasonable hour. I was surprised - and impressed - when 20 minutes later up pops the answer. I am anticipating less contact in the very near future as I work with this software, especially as they flesh out their Help page. I enjoy working with OwnerRez - fast, accurate, thorough...and fun!

Pros

Ease of use, accuracy, thoroughness, logical, fast, fun

Cons

There's not much that's not to like! Looking forward to the updates that are coming along with a more detailed Help page.

Enjoyed working with you guys too! Thanks for the kind words and please continue to talk to us about your needs. What strains do you have on a regular basis?

Top Rated Software for a newbie

Benefits: I can manage my own Vacation Rental property with the tools that OR has to offer. OR has made my transition easy from formerly using a Property Manager to now managing our units. If you're a newbie like me, the Conceirge Service they offer is the way to go! Thanks OR team for your quick response to my emails, helpful suggestions, recommendations, etc. Really love this product.

Pros

For a newbie, learning from scratch, this software is super easy to learn. There are videos associated with the features of the software. If you couple that with the Concierge service they offer, the learning curve is manageable. Concierge service is 10+stars! Worth every penny. The customer support is very quick in responding to questions via email and they help guide you thru the process to become successful with managing your own vacation rental. I HIGHLY recommend OwnerRez!!

Cons

I have no cons (yet). Only pluses how great this product is.

Best investment to help manage Vacation Rentals

I own five condos in Venice FL and have been doing vacation rental for over 10 years. I have been using OwnerRez for almost a year now and I can honestly say it is worth every penny. It makes my organization and management much more efficient and effective. The website feature is also amazing and very easy to update. The support I get from the staff is unlike any other, they are very quick and helpful. Knowing how easy it was to work with was the main reason I actually bought my 5th condo. I would recommend OwnerRez for anyone that has vacation rentals.

Pros

Very easy to use and great support is available

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software

We Love OwnerRez!!

We tried a couple of others and were left feeling frustrated and with a tool that was inadequate for our specific situation. This product and the customer support team hit a home run with us! Thank you!

Pros

Super intuitive. Software code riders understood the guy like me would be using it. Consistent pattern to every area you working in the software. Super important when you are trying to get your arms wrapped around the software quickly.

Cons

We used to integrate into a property management arrangement and the checklist of integration seemed lengthy. However, the end result was well worth it

Amazing service and technical support

The customers service and tech support competency and responsiveness is really what stands out. For me in the U.S., the ability to get quick responses helps me keep my business moving and avoid delayed responses from time zones outside my working hours.

Pros

Purpose build for the vacation rental market and the features and capabilities align are so well conceived to align with all the major booking channels, inquiries, and direct. They cover day to day nuances as this overall market is evolving and think about ways to make the property owner more successful and avoid risks. They have tools and reminders that help those of us who are new to the industry optimize our listings as well.

Cons

While the set up covers what is needed, the expansive feature set requires time to optimize the listing. Well worth it though compared to limitations of other systems.

Fantastic almost Fanatical Customer Service

Makes bookings and invoicing easy to use!

Pros

Customer Service, Integrations intuitive

Cons

More features for long term renters - for invoicing and blocking off purposes.

Best software company for vacation rental management

Very quick responses from the guys at OwnerRez and they answer my dumb questions completely.

Pros

It does everything and more that VRBO does and it needed for direct bookings and accepting of credit cards.

Cons

Took a little while to get used to the different categories and functions included in the software.

Best. Software. EVER!

I blow up their email on a regular basis as I'm navigating getting both of my properties set up the way I want. They answer every question thoroughly and clearly and help with every user challenge I hit. Best customer service ever!

Pros

I LOVE absolutely everything about this software! It does SO MUCH, and although it takes some learning to tweak it into what works for best for each individual's needs, I have found it VERY user-friendly and whenever I get stuck on something, the support team is fantastic and responds quickly! I had one property that I had done for me through their set up option and then I did the second on my own, both options are great! I cannot recommend this product enough!

Cons

Nothing! There is absolutely nothing I have found that I don't like thus far.

New Software User

OwnerRez has been great. The support I have received has been fantastic!

Pros

I love that the software automates everything. Is has a great format and has helped my workload.

Cons

Takes a bit to get all the things imported. Lots of information to take in.

Time Saver

Love Love Love. Could not imagine managing my rentals without it.

Pros

I love that it integrates with the short term vacation platforms. All my information in one place. No longer do I need to update my website, VRBO, Airbnb, etc. It's all done in one place.

Cons

Although the customer support is quick to reply and very good it would be great to talk to a live person sometimes.

Finally solved my VRBO issues!

Automation saving me time and giving me better pricing accuracy!

Pros

You can really tell these guys must own their own properties. The flexibility and their pricing is amazing. They integrate fabulously with HomeAway! I have tremendous control over my pricing for my properties it is much easier to update than using the HomeAway platform. A bonus is paying less for credit card processing! not to mention the automation provided! It was a breeze to merge and bring in all my current bookings using their system. They are very quick to answer questions via email. The system is very intuitive as well!

Cons

Nothing works great....I only wish I had found these guys earlier. I can't wait till they fully integrate with Airbnb.