All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

PriceLabs

Revenue management & dynamic pricing for vacation rentals

visit website

PriceLabs Reviews

Pros

The ability to integrate across my 3 rental platforms put this platform on top. Definitely worth the subscription for the added revenue and ease of use.

Gian R.

Read the full review
We were happy with the functionality, reliability, and excellent customer service.

David A.

Stuart F.

Read the full review

Cons

It would be unfair to list a con for this product.

Shubham S.

Read the full review
That said, I couldn't be happier with the service.

Joseph R.

Read the full review
Difficult configuration of costumizations for automatic updates. There are 3 levels of configuration which is not easy understandable.

Nuno T.

5.0

An easy way to gain detailed insight and control over your Airbnb pricing strategy

It's a good product. I wouldn't run my Airbnb listing without having PriceLabs bolted on the side.

Pros

PriceLabs is very comprehensive with regards to the information you can derive from the system and the granularity of control it offers to users. I use it to manage a single Airbnb property - however, it looks very well organised in terms of its capabilities to handle multiple properties and sales channels (other than Airbnb). Very easy integration with Airbnb - seemless, smooth, just works!

Cons

I can't think of anything that's a strong 'not to like'. The point that is interesting is that it draws to your attention just how much you do have to think through your pricing - so there's a chance that all the options could appear overwhelming - but that's not being critical of the software, it's just making it clear how much control you have (and should learn to use).

Best Vacation Rental Pricing System Available

I am very pleased with PL overall. No complaints.

Pros

I have used competing systems and am very satisfied with PriceLabs. The level of customization is incredibly rich to the point that I can have a pricing strategy that leaves very little, if any money on the table. I am also very pleased with their pricing structure. They don't milk us on a percentage, but on a per unit rate, which comes out to a bit cheaper than the competing systems I have used in the past. The don't have phone support on demand, but are quick to respond to emails and can set up support calls with appointments. Very satisfied overall.

Cons

Due to the richness of the customization, there is a bit of a learning curve to figuring out how to best set everything up. As they have added features, the interface has gotten a bit cluttered. That said, once you understand how it all works, you have a very powerful tool in your hands. I also don't see much value in the marketplace dashboards. They are lacking more development. But the dashboards are not essential to the usefulness of the system as a whole.

All short term rental operators need dynamic pricing

Does its job well. It prices dynamically based on your custom rule set and historical data. It is not perfect and can be frustratingly slow when trying to make manual adjustments.

Pros

Uses historical data to set pricing for short term rental properties. During normal times this service saves a lot of time and maximizes profits. It has many rules allowing you to heavily customize pricing based on day of week, days in the future, and seasonality.

Cons

It doesn't sync pricing directly with VRBO which is one the top rental portals. The interface is slow when manually adjusting pricing. Syncing is limited to once every 5 minutes.

Dynamic Pricing Software that will give you peace of mind regarding your rates

Knowing that my nightly rates are what they need to be compared to my competitors and market demand without spending endless hours analyzing rates has resulted in a huge savings of my time and allowing me to concentrate on other aspects of my business.

Pros

They are unique in that they match up your listings so that you are not charged per listing per platform like some of their competitors.

Cons

The UI isn't the greatest but once you're set up, you don't have to spend a lot of time using the software.

Awesome tool

After you understand the software it is a great tool to use. Cuts back on hours and hours of manually comparing prices and making sure we are positioned adoringly regarding the competitors. However to start using the SW it would be great to have a PriceLabs person hear you and help you set your initial stagy and explain the how the SW "reads" your inputs to generate it's outputs. Highly recommend it

Pros

Rely rely helpful, to make sure yield the maximum revenue for each property. It is very flexible to customize to our harts content / location specifics. Information about expected occupancy in the town and "real" information about already booked occupation for each day forward. Rely easy to visually see in % how well we are doing in the future. This time frame is also customizable, so we chose, 7 day, 30 days and 90 day, to easily see if we are OVER selling (too cheap) our UNDER selling (to expensive). Integration with our PMS was very simple also.

Cons

- Sold night, do not display the "correct" value that the unit was sold at. - Color scheme of information displayed (bule "cold" used for higher occupancy) - Base percentage history are not real values, of our apartment this year versus last nor versus the town. It's an estimate of what we have versus the changes we make. But none of this portrays reality.

Best software for pricing vacation rentals!

Saves me a ton of time over manually adjusting pricing and availability. This is one of my favorite softwares for managing my vacation rentals.

Pros

• Pricing adjusts very well based on demand and it is obvious that prices for festival weekends, etc should be higher and the software does adjust for these events - some of which I don't even know are going on • Allows min and max prices and has a lot of customization of pricing possible • One of the best features is the ability to set customized availability as well as pricing. I can set a 2 night...

Cons

• Pricing is a bit higher than what I would pay on a different system I tried out but the features made it worthwhile.

Great software for STR occupancy pricing. Prices competitively

Overall software is great but their customer service is exceptional. They understand what str companies are going through with covid and are supporting us all the way. Thanks guys! You are awesome.

Pros

Easy to use and understand. Always improving and adding helpful elements

Cons

Wouldn't mind a few more specifc features.

Really enjoy ease of use, great analytics and subscription price.

Pros

I am a very busy individual and am tasked with running four different businesses. The great tools from Analytics to Market Dashboards where I can compare Future Looking , LOS and Lead Time, Amenities and Policy and Fees of my competition at a glance is key to running a successful vacation rental business and PriceLabs has it all, plus.

Cons

The three different Menu listings at top of Software. Dynamic Pricing, Market Dashboards and Account. Seems clunky to me. Why not put them all in one menu option.

Awesome Product & Great Service

Pros

Pricelabs increased my overall annual revenue!

Cons

It can be a bit pricey, still, feel its worth every penny!

For those who want a professional price adjustment

Pros

Many features are available to automate the price management process, with a great price calculation algorithm.

Cons

Lack of analysis of the property's performance over the past few months.

Maximising Income Easily

Pricelabs have grown from being a good basic software package 5 years ago to a critical core of the way in which we price and operate our business.

Pros

I love the flexibility and feedback on how best to optimise our pricing, maximising our income. The visual red/orange/green indicators at a glance enable us to adjust our base price in line with market trends. Additionally I can tailor our pricing for local spikes in demand. Using the software now for 5 years nearly, I love the way new features are being developed and implemented.

Cons

PriceLabs is not the least expensive on the market although its functionality justifies the price.

The best pricing software around!

PriceLabs is far better at setting prices for my vacation rental than the listing software's price tips, which are consistently low. While it took some time and study to learn how to set up my listing, once it was set up, it didn't need much watching. My income increased and my workload decreased. Customer service is very prompt and clear. It is definitely worth the price.

Pros

Using PriceLabs significantly increased my income from my vacation rental property. Also, while it is complex, once you understand all the options and get it set up, it pretty much runs itself and you only need to keep an eye on it, not do the heavy lifting.

Cons

While my income increased significantly, my prices kept going up (I was heavily booked) and eventually got to the point that my guests started giving me 4s on value. I had not set a maximum allowed price because I didn't think about that happening. Once I set a maximum price, I stopped getting dinged on value.

Like having a crystal ball

A great product worth its weight in gold!

Pros

I thought I knew how the demand in my area changes but I’m constantly amazed at Pricelabs pricing recommendations and how I never miss an unexpected demand boost.

Cons

I do wish it were real-time instead of synced once a day, and syncing should be allowed to “queue” if it isn’t allowing a sync right away due to just having synced.

The most robust dynamic pricing software period!

Pricelabs team is incredibly quick in providing quality support whenever there are any questions or issues. They are end-user centric.

Pros

Pricelabs provides a lot of customizations to truly optimize pricing strategies to meet my business needs. It also allows for pricing management at scale, managing rules for multiple properties in one easy dashboard. Simply put, Pricelabs helps me make more money!

Cons

I truly do not have any cons for this product.

Property Manager

I have tried other platforms, but Pricelabs has been able to come through for us with competitive pricing..

Pros

The affordable cost for how powerful this pricing tool is. Pricing is spot on. I discovered I was leaving money on the table. I manage a high dollar rental and PriceLabs pushed the envelope and I am booking my property at prices I did not realize I could command from $800/night to $900/night. PriceLabs even suggesting $1200-$1400/night in it's projections. I set a minimum nightly price and let PriceLabs set the base and highest recommended price.

Cons

Setting up and understanding functionality. However, I found many videos on Youtube that helped a ton.

Top revenue management tool

Pricelabs deeply impacted on our revenue. Our reservations increased more than 30% with this tool Support is great. Always available, even on week ends

Pros

Great for everyday use for updating prices on platforms Highly effective price management Easy synchronization with channel manager

Cons

Difficult configuration of costumizations for automatic updates There are 3 levels of configuration which is not easy understandable

PriceLabs has the best support and algorithms for pricing

Pros

I love that I can manage multiple listings at one time using the pricelabs software. It is so easy to use and has so many different ways to manage your pricing strategy. This is the best tool built for companies running or managing multiple listings. Their integrations with other sites and applications is simple to connect to. The cost to use pricelabs is fair and affordable. I highly recommend using pricelabs over any other pricing tool. Try it for yourself to see how easy it is.

Cons

I really like using pricelabs. If they were to improve anything it would be to improve the design of the user interface. But the functionality is there so really it does not bother our company much.

Excellent pricing tool for holiday rentals

Pros

Amazing product and amazing support. Comparing to other pricing tools I experimented PriceLabs suggest much more dynamic prices. Other tools suggests very flat rates. You can also make use of gap availabilities by automatically reducing minimum stay requirements for the gaps. Support people are very quick to answer you in a very comprehensive way. It's hard to believe there are such people in the world but there are!

Cons

All is good, not possible to write anything negative about this product. However, PriceLabs please remember that we're delegating one of our most important aspects of our businesses, pricing, to you. So please keep working and making your tool even better!

Set it and Let it do

I'm a one-person operation. The software is easy to use and helps me manage my vacation rental. The system updates prices and coordinates calendars on several booking platforms. I monitor and tweak as needed based on market conditions but other than that it's hand off for me. At a recent major holiday the software listed my rental price about 20% higher than I would have done manually. The home was booked and the guest commented the price was high but comparable to other places they had looked at for that holiday. Money in my pocket.

Pros

Initial setup is easy, integrates smoothly with my listing platform, and suggested booking prices are on trend with my market.

Cons

More advanced settings are not as intuitive but for the size of my operation I dont really need them.

Pricelabs has really made our days way easier!

Pros

Before using Pricelabs we would be working daily on our pricing strategy and investing most of a person's day working on that. Now, we barely dedicate 1 or 2 hours per week, which is huge savings and having the certainty that nothing is left behing by a human mistake. Also, the customer support is outstanding, for any questions or even advicing, the team has always been super supportive and caring.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing I dislike, functionalities are great!

Great Dynamic Pricing Tool!

Pros

I have been using it for more than 1 year now and I'm super happy with it. Simple and easy way to increase your revenue with dynamic pricing. The new Multiple Calendar view helps to manage multiple listings to update pricing in a very fast way! Pricelabs team is incredibly helpful, during the COVID they are supporting us with new features and insights, as the Market Dashboard with future market trends, which I find really helpful especially in this period. I definitely recommend it!

Cons

No Cons only Pros. If you could improve the restriction for the day of arrivals in the customization settings :)

Solid. Best value price optimizer and has good integrations

Automatic regular updates to all of my listings which helps with marketplace Channel SEO. Also obviously more optimized revenue capture.

Pros

The best is that PriceLabs Integrates with my other various software I use for my Vacation Rental Booking Manger service. Also the price point is great.

Cons

It under prices the biggest local events. But it is easy to over ride so isnt to big of a deal. It does not seem to accommodate weekly and monthly stay rates or discounts. PriceLabs does a good job in theory pricing nightly rates. But with short term and vacation rentals it is more appropriate to calculate a multiple night rate. Overall PriceLabs is awesome though, I understand it is not an easy task to do what PriceLabs is doing.

Thanks for your thoughts, Brian! We're constantly looking at feedback on how to make things even better for our users, and these inputs will go a long way!

Customer Focussed!

Pros

This product has been extremely useful! I have been using it for about 2 years now and I am not disappointed at all. The team at Pricelabs is so active and they are always willing to lend a hand and find solutions to your problems. I would highly recommend this!

Cons

It would be unfair to list a con for this product. It is user friendly and comes with an amazing support in form of a great team. A multi calendar view would be great, if there is a possibility for that.

Pricelabs review

Pros

I literally set it up and then leave it to do its job - maximising my profits! Okay i do check it now and again just to make sure i am maximising rates but i highly recommend. Orphan days is a great setting too to fit in those awkward gaps.

Cons

There was nothing that i disliked about this software

An incredibly robust Dynamic Pricing system

PriceLabs has proven to be an incredibly useful and powerful tool. Without any doubt, this technology has been instrumental in helping our Revenue Management Team deliver above-average returns to our clients.

Pros

- Easy to integrate - Easy to customize, which was particularly important to us - Very complete market data set - Powerful algorithm

Cons

Our Revenue Management team has found the tool powerful and easy to use. Further development of their API could help us better integrate with our internal revenue optimization tools.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.